PDA

View Full Version : Football Marcus Peters has a nice conversation with a fan.

Sassy Squatch
12-17-2018, 08:56 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/h8rproof82/status/1074673015412178944

He seems nice. Also, what the hell is security doing?

pugsnotdrugs19
12-17-2018, 08:58 AM
Good guy.

Rain Man
12-17-2018, 09:01 AM
I understood little of this exchange. Is there a closed caption version available?

staylor26
LMAO

FloridaMan88
He had 2 INT's and a forced fumble in the Week 15 match-up vs. the Chargers at Arrowhead last year.

Just saying.

Spott
12-17-2018, 09:02 AM
Lol, people on Twitter blaming his problems on CTE. Kind of hard to get CTE when you never make contact.

notorious
12-17-2018, 09:12 AM
Lol, people on Twitter blaming his problems on CTE. Kind of hard to get CTE when you never make contact.

LMAO

Flying High D
12-17-2018, 09:14 AM
He played four quarters last night, love his spirit.

Perineum Ripper
12-17-2018, 09:17 AM
I wonder if Peters ever found out where the guy was from

ChiliConCarnage
12-17-2018, 09:21 AM
Did we ever find out where that gentleman is from?

Best22
12-17-2018, 09:24 AM
But people told me his problems were simply “KC fans”

This guy is a headcase.

Iconic
12-17-2018, 09:25 AM
So we're just gonna act like the guy in the stands didn't call him a n****r

Jimkcchief88
12-17-2018, 09:26 AM
He had 2 INT's and a forced fumble in the Week 15 match-up vs. the Chargers at Arrowhead last year.

Just saying.

Our defense misses that attitude right there. It was no coincidence that we owned the Bolts during MP’s time with the Chiefs. Chunt is going to have to figure out whether he owns a football team or a boys choir. You can’t just give away all-pro corners because you don’t like their attitude. I’m sure Scandrick would have ignored that same fan before going out on the field and getting burnt up:(

Flying High D
12-17-2018, 09:31 AM
I would take someone any day that has the desire to play versus not feeling it in their spirit to play.

TwistedChief
12-17-2018, 09:34 AM
Did we ever find out where that gentleman is from?

Overland Park.

Jerm
12-17-2018, 09:36 AM
Bout time for the Rams to implode....figured it would've happened by now.

Let's get a pool going on who will headbutt McVay first.

Flying High D
12-17-2018, 09:37 AM
I hope it’s Suh.

RunKC
12-17-2018, 09:40 AM
You mean Peters turns into a complete dickhead when things aren’t going his way and his team is losing?

Who would have ever known that?

farmerchief
12-17-2018, 09:48 AM
Our defense misses that attitude right there. It was no coincidence that we owned the Bolts during MP’s time with the Chiefs. Chunt is going to have to figure out whether he owns a football team or a boys choir. You can’t just give away all-pro corners because you don’t like their attitude. I’m sure Scandrick would have ignored that same fan before going out on the field and getting burnt up:( One reason maybe we should go after Ramsey in the offseason. A decent corner with some "Attitude"?:hmmm:

SAUTO
12-17-2018, 10:04 AM
I would take someone any day that has the desire to play versus not feeling it in their spirit to play.

?ROFL

you're a dumb fuck. did you watch that game? he game up5 extra yards and a 1st down to a rb and never even tried to tackle him.

he's worthless

SAUTO
12-17-2018, 10:07 AM

Just saying.

so?

our record was 10-6 last year.( i know you're asking what that has to do with anything, just like i was when i read your post...)

Eleazar
12-17-2018, 10:09 AM
I can't muster a care about an NFC West team's cornerback having an argument.

Perineum Ripper
12-17-2018, 10:09 AM

So that means Peters and the fan are both shit humans then.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 10:14 AM
so?

our record was 10-6 last year.( i know you're asking what that has to do with anything, just like i was when i read your post...)

How is that relevant for a one game comparison?

Chiefs vs. Chargers at Arrowhead, both games were Week 15, similar stakes on the line and Orlando Scandrick, a.k.a. the CB who is replacing Marcus Peters was a dumpster fire of fail and lost the game for the Chiefs on the 2 point play.

RunKC
12-17-2018, 10:19 AM

Chiefs vs. Chargers at Arrowhead, both games were Week 15, similar stakes on the line and Orlando Scandrick, a.k.a. the CB who is replacing Marcus Peters was a dumpster fire of fail and lost the game for the Chiefs on the 2 point play.

Marcus Peters has been trash this season.

SAUTO
12-17-2018, 10:20 AM

it as relevant to any game last year...

how come the seahawks beat the 49ers 43-16 two weeks ago and then lost to them 26-23 yesterday?

makes as much sense as what you are bringing up.

Iowanian
12-17-2018, 10:20 AM
It would have been funny if the fan had said

https://img-s3.onedio.com/id-57bd26b161dc73400bcbed43/rev-0/w-635/f-jpg-gif-webp-webm-mp4/s-22ba1ee085f569184c01c329b6d44a953b367a59.gif

Peters is such a piece of shit of a person.

I'm sure the fan was terrified at the prospect of Peters violent contact after watching him play.....

The Franchise
12-17-2018, 10:29 AM

Sounded to me like the other guy was black too.

staylor26
12-17-2018, 10:31 AM

He definitely was.

Mecca
12-17-2018, 10:35 AM
Marcus Peters has been trash this season.

Yea but the Chiefs traded him and handled replacing him in a seriously stupid fashion.

This team has the worst secondary in the entire league and it is not debatable either.

Spott
12-17-2018, 10:41 AM
He must have been an English major at Washington.

lcarus
12-17-2018, 10:44 AM
Yea but the Chiefs traded him and handled replacing him in a seriously stupid fashion.

This team has the worst secondary in the entire league and it is not debatable either.

All year I've been telling myself "Scandrick isn't good but at least he's not Amerson". And while that's probably true, it's really not helping anymore.

Mecca
12-17-2018, 10:45 AM
All year I've been telling myself "Scandrick isn't good but at least he's not Amerson". And while that's probably true, it's really not helping anymore.

2 of the Chiefs 4 starters were not a team at some point during training camp due to being cut..think about that. And they weren't cut from good teams either.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-17-2018, 10:46 AM
That fan knew all it would take is for Peters to spit on him to be an instant millionare.

TwistedChief
12-17-2018, 10:48 AM

Wasn't Keenan Allen on pace for like 500yds receiving against Marcus Peters in the 2016 opener before going down with an injury?

Mecca
12-17-2018, 10:55 AM
Wasn't Keenan Allen on pace for like 500yds receiving against Marcus Peters in the 2016 opener before going down with an injury?

He always gets hurt at Arrowhead, never fails.

T-post Tom
12-17-2018, 10:56 AM
<div class="nm-embed" data-url="https://www.12up.com/posts/6249717-nsfw-video-marcus-peters-storms-to-confront-fan-talking-smack-during-loss-to-eagles" data-embed-type="embed" data-show-title data-show-reads-counter data-show-date data-show-author><div class="nm-embed-loader"><div class="spinner sk-circle"><div class="sk-circle1 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle2 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle3 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle4 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle5 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle6 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle7 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle8 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle9 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle10 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle11 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle12 sk-child"></div></div></div><div class="nm-embed-wrapper"></div><a class="nm-embed-post" href="https://www.12up.com/posts/6249717-nsfw-video-marcus-peters-storms-to-confront-fan-talking-smack-during-loss-to-eagles">NSFW VIDEO: Marcus Peters Storms to Confront Fan Talking Smack During Loss to Eagles</a></div><script defer src="https://static.minutemediacdn.com/assets/production/embed/v1.js"></script><link href="https://static.minutemediacdn.com/assets/production/embed/styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">

T-post Tom
12-17-2018, 11:01 AM
For all the other old guys:

square ass ****a-
meaning bland or boring; a rule follower or goodie-good who you can't take out to parties, drink with, smoke with, ect

"Are you taking john to the party tomorrow?"
"Nah, he's a square ass ****a"

Flying High D
12-17-2018, 11:10 AM
?ROFL

you're a dumb fuck. did you watch that game? he game up5 extra yards and a 1st down to a rb and never even tried to tackle him.

he's worthless

The point being made at least he felt it in his spirit to be on the field. You might be able to relate to that if you were ever in combat and had to force soldiers to confront the enemy instead of cowering in hiding.

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 11:15 AM
The point being made at least he felt it in his spirit to be on the field. You might be able to relate to that if you were ever in combat and had to force soldiers to confront the enemy instead of cowering in hiding.

:facepalm:

Spott
12-17-2018, 11:18 AM
For all the other old guys:

square ass ****a-
meaning bland or boring; a rule follower or goodie-good who you can't take out to parties, drink with, smoke with, ect

"Are you taking john to the party tomorrow?"
"Nah, he's a square ass ****a"

Sounds like my brother in-law, although calling him that phrase wouldn’t make much sense.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 11:21 AM
it as relevant to any game last year...

how come the seahawks beat the 49ers 43-16 two weeks ago and then lost to them 26-23 yesterday?

makes as much sense as what you are bringing up.

I am bringing it up because the player who is literally replacing Marcus Peters on the Chiefs roster... Orlando Scandrick lost the game against the same opponent, week of the season, venue, and with the same playoff/division ramifications at stake that Marcus Peters came up big in last year.

You can't get more year to year direct comparison than that.

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 11:23 AM
I am bringing it up because the player who is literally replacing Marcus Peters on the Chiefs roster... Orlando Scandrick lost the game against the same opponent, week of the season, venue, and with the same playoff/division ramifications at stake that Marcus Peters came up big in last year.

You can't get more year to year direct comparison than that.

I guess we would be better off with Alex Smith too. He beat the Chargers 8 straight times (2-0 last season) and Mahomes is 1-1.

You cant get a better year to year direct comparison than that.

RunKC
12-17-2018, 11:24 AM

We do have a terrible secondary, but we won that trade.

We got a 2nd rd pick for a corner that has been as bad as Scandrick. Veach won that trade.

Chiefnj2
12-17-2018, 11:25 AM
We do have a terrible secondary, but we won that trade.

We got a 2nd rd pick for a corner that has been as bad as Scandrick. Veach won that trade.

That corner was excellent in pass defense in Sutton's scheme.

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 11:26 AM
That corner was excellent in pass defense in Sutton's scheme.

Not really. He was torched early and often last season.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 11:26 AM
I guess we would be better off with Alex Smith too. He beat the Chargers 8 straight times (2-0 last season) and Mahomes is 1-1.

You cant get a better year to year direct comparison than that.

Mahomes gave up the game winning 2 point conversion against the Chargers?

Mahomes gave up the game tying (and then ultimately game winning) TD pass against the Chargers?

Marcus Peters replacement... Orlando Scandrick lost the game for the Chiefs.

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 11:28 AM

Mahomes gave up the game tying (and then ultimately game winning) TD pass against the Chargers?

Did he give up the 4th and 7 too?

Did he go 3 and out on the last drive?

Does he get credit for the 11 games we have won or did he in no way contribute to those wins?

Did Marcus Peters win th egame fro LA last night?

Did your mom have any children who lived?

Chiefnj2
12-17-2018, 11:31 AM
Not really. He was torched early and often last season.

Shitty game against Washington where he admitted he was "hella weak", but otherwise was 100x better than anything they are fielding now.

"At different points last season, it looked like there was no way Peters would make a list like this. After a red-hot start, the third-year corner went through a stretch where he gave up big plays all too frequently, including Terrelle Pryor's lone score of the season in a prime-time game vs. Washington. He was even suspended by the team following a strange late-game scene against the Jets where he tossed a penalty flag, left the field and later returned from the locker room without socks. Like we said, strange. Yet, following that one-game ban, Peters returned to wrap up an all-around stellar season as a cover corner and ballhawk. Peters snared five interceptions on the year and led the NFL with 137 return yards. He allowed just 409 yards in coverage on the year, the third-fewest among qualifying corners, despite the Chiefs ranking 29th against the pass overall. "

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 11:33 AM
Did he give up the 4th and 7 too?

Did he go 3 and out on the last drive?

Does he get credit for the 11 games we have won or did he in no way contribute to those wins?

Did Marcus Peters win th egame fro LA last night?

Did your mom have any children who lived?

ROFL and you tap out by trying to change the argument.

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick was responsible for giving up the two final plays that ultimately decided the game.

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick is replacing Marcus Peters, who had 2 INT's and a forced fumble in the similar Week 15 game vs. the Chargers last year with the same playoffs/divisional ramifications.

It's only difficult to figure out for dumbshits such as yourself who deliberately want to be dense and not figure it out.

Continue on with being a dumbshit.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-17-2018, 11:45 AM
Peters problem has never been skill. He's a lunatic. Dorsey's strategy of finding value in low character guys has helped and hamstrung the Chiefs.

bricks
12-17-2018, 11:47 AM

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick was responsible for giving up the two final plays that ultimately decided the game.

Not hard to figure out that Orlando Scandrick is replacing Marcus Peters, who had 2 INT's and a forced fumble in the similar Week 15 game vs. the Chargers last year with the same playoffs/divisional ramifications.

It's only difficult to figure out for dumbshits such as yourself who deliberately want to be dense and not figure it out.

:clap: great stuff right here. Dude is dumb as **** and a prick.

Couch-Potato
I do not condone his behavior, but as an NBA fan this isn't all that uncommon. I don't believe fans should be able to yell out whatever obscenities they want at players without repercussion. I would look to stadium security to do more about fans being unruly. Pro sports is a game you're supposed to be able to take your young children to, if adults can't behave, give them the boot and spare all of us these mishaps.

ShowtimeSBMVP
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Marcus Peters “Tackle” <a href="https://t.co/Snv6w2Ki07">pic.twitter.com/Snv6w2Ki07</a></p>&mdash; Tego (3-11) (@Er_Tego) <a href="https://twitter.com/Er_Tego/status/1074493220342632449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 17, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

srvy
With half a shake of Marcus ding dong the Peter's puffers are coming to his rescue.

chinaski
12-17-2018, 11:52 AM
'Cause the boyz n tha hood are always hard
You come talkin' that trash we'll pull your card
Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, 'cause I ain't sayin' shit

RunKC
12-17-2018, 11:53 AM
It’s like the Peters ball washing club forgot that that douche cost his team HFA. Nobody in our secondary got fisted this badly.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LUBFMqWnBBI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rain Man
12-17-2018, 11:54 AM
I'm sure the fan was terrified at the prospect of Peters violent contact after watching him play.....

Good point. If I was going to have a confrontation with any NFL player, Marcus Peters would be my first choice. Cairo Santos would be second, but I'd worry about Cairo kicking me.

SAUTO
12-17-2018, 12:20 PM

With Peters 10-6 last year

Without Peters 11-3 this year.

That a direct year to year comparison.

And I'm not saying with peters we would've lost Thursday night still. I'm just saying you're a dumb ass for bringing up a game last year.

Bwana
12-17-2018, 12:21 PM
Marcus Peters “Tackle” pic.twitter.com/Snv6w2Ki07 (https://t.co/Snv6w2Ki07)
— Tego (3-11) (@Er_Tego) December 17, 2018 (https://twitter.com/Er_Tego/status/1074493220342632449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw)<SCRIPT charset=utf-8 src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" async></SCRIPT>

Yep, I saw a lot of that last night, the guy avoids contact like it's an aids tree.

Iowanian
12-17-2018, 12:22 PM
That fan should have told Peters that he lived with Kareem Hunt and Peters knows Kareem will put a foot in a bitches ass.

Fishpicker
12-17-2018, 12:25 PM
So we're just gonna act like the guy in the stands didn't call him safe

Peters is very insecure. He isn't crazy

Rausch
12-17-2018, 12:52 PM

He probably did.

And that woman probably called Hunt the same at that hotel.

But those people won't get disciplined by an NFL team for their actions. NFL players will...

Rausch
12-17-2018, 12:52 PM
Peters is very insecure. He isn't crazy

He's both...

Buehler445
12-17-2018, 12:54 PM
I am not looking to get into this fight, but if KCChiefsFan88 is going down that road, it should be noted that Keenan Allen continually decimated Peters. And it's more likely that Allen doesn't get injured if Peters is guarding him because Peters would have undercut the route. So it's a fair possibility that the game goes differently if Peters is here, for sure. Just maybe not the way you're thinking.

Buehler445
12-17-2018, 12:55 PM

I couldn't make out what the dude in the stands was saying. But I did catch Peters drop a bunch of N bombs.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 12:57 PM
With Alex Smith + Peters 10-6 last year

Without Alex Smith (and with Mahomes) 11-3 this year.

That a direct year to year comparison.

FYP.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 12:58 PM
I am not looking to get into this fight, but if KCChiefsFan88 is going down that road, it should be noted that Keenan Allen continually decimated Peters. And it's more likely that Allen doesn't get injured if Peters is guarding him because Peters would have undercut the route. So it's a fair possibility that the game goes differently if Peters is here, for sure. Just maybe not the way you're thinking.

So you are saying that there would have been no difference in Marcus Peters playing vs. Orlando Scandrick because of the presence of Keenan Allen?

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 01:00 PM
It’s like the Peters ball washing club forgot that that douche cost his team HFA. Nobody in our secondary got fisted this badly.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LUBFMqWnBBI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did you watch Orlando Scandrick play against the Chargers?

Rausch
12-17-2018, 01:01 PM
Did you watch Orlando Scandrick play against the Chargers?

No one is pretending Scandrick is a top 10 CB either...

KChiefs1
12-17-2018, 01:02 PM
I understood little of this exchange. Is there a closed caption version available?

Never understood any of it.

KChiefs1
12-17-2018, 01:02 PM

I couldn’t understand any of it.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 01:04 PM
No one is pretending Scandrick is a top 10 CB either...

Marcus Peters may not be a 10 CB, but he's better than Scandrick.

KChiefs1
12-17-2018, 01:04 PM

So that makes it right? I don’t understand racial politics.

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 01:05 PM
:clap: great stuff right here. Dude is dumb as **** and a prick.

Let me show you what stupid looks like.

Cut Scandrick tomorrow please.

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 01:05 PM
Marcus Peters may not be a 10 CB, but he's better than Scandrick.

Not according to every available grading metric in existance but you do you.

FringeNC
12-17-2018, 01:11 PM
I guess his poor play this year has already cratered his value, but things like this certainly don't help it. He's cost himself a ton of money over the last year +.

KChiefs1
12-17-2018, 01:15 PM
https://youtu.be/43bjbiO1U30

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 01:18 PM
Not according to every available grading metric in existance but you do you.

Compare apples to apples... Marcus Peters in the Chiefs scheme vs. Orlando Scandrick in the Chiefs scheme.

2015-2017 PFF CB Ratings:

https://media.profootballfocus.com/2018/02/Barrett-16-768x205.png

Marcus Peters' PFF rating last year was 80.7, 14th best in the NFL.

Orlando Scandrick's PFF rating this year? 69.6

Try again dumbshit.

TimBone
12-17-2018, 01:25 PM
<div class="nm-embed" data-url="https://www.12up.com/posts/6249717-nsfw-video-marcus-peters-storms-to-confront-fan-talking-smack-during-loss-to-eagles" data-embed-type="embed" data-show-title data-show-reads-counter data-show-date data-show-author><div class="nm-embed-loader"><div class="spinner sk-circle"><div class="sk-circle1 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle2 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle3 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle4 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle5 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle6 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle7 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle8 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle9 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle10 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle11 sk-child"></div><div class="sk-circle12 sk-child"></div></div></div><div class="nm-embed-wrapper"></div><a class="nm-embed-post" href="https://www.12up.com/posts/6249717-nsfw-video-marcus-peters-storms-to-confront-fan-talking-smack-during-loss-to-eagles">NSFW VIDEO: Marcus Peters Storms to Confront Fan Talking Smack During Loss to Eagles</a></div><script defer src="https://static.minutemediacdn.com/assets/production/embed/v1.js"></script><link href="https://static.minutemediacdn.com/assets/production/embed/styles.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">lol...I love how that article makes him out to be some sort of hero during the altercation.

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 01:25 PM
Compare apples to apples... Marcus Peters in the Chiefs scheme vs. Orlando Scandrick in the Chiefs scheme.

2015-2017 PFF CB Ratings:

https://media.profootballfocus.com/2018/02/Barrett-16-768x205.png

Marcus Peters' PFF rating last year was 80.7, 14th best in the NFL.

Orlando Scandrick's PFF rating this year? 69.6

Try again dumbshit.

This isnt last year **** stick. The FACTS are he is worse than candrik this season wether you like it or not.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 02:17 PM

This isnt last year **** stick. The FACTS are he is worse than candrik this season wether you like it or not.

ROFL You are so pathetically stupid it is hilarious.

Is your display of stupidity legit or just a lame attempt to tap out of an argument that you are failing?

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 02:26 PM
ROFL You are so pathetically stupid it is hilarious.

Is your display of stupidity legit or just a lame attempt to tap out of an argument that you are failing?

Cry "system" all you want, the facts are the facts, its been proven on the field.

Peters sucks ass. You arguing the opposite only provides more proof.

Chiefnj2
12-17-2018, 02:27 PM
In Sutton's system Peters gave up 409 yards in coverage the entire year.

That's a good half of football for Scandrick.

Buehler445
12-17-2018, 02:28 PM
So you are saying that there would have been no difference in Marcus Peters playing vs. Orlando Scandrick because of the presence of Keenan Allen?

Well. Maybe. If Allen goes in dry like he normally did against Peters, it may not have come down to the last play.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 02:29 PM
Cry "system" all you want, the facts are the facts, its been proven on the field.

Peters sucks ass. You arguing the opposite only provides more proof.

There is nothing to argue, objective facts confirm it... Marcus Peters in the Chiefs defense was better than Orlando Scandrick in the Chiefs defense.

suzzer99
12-17-2018, 02:33 PM
He's gonna get in some trouble for this I would assume.

SAUTO
12-17-2018, 02:34 PM
In Sutton's system Peters gave up 409 yards in coverage the entire year.

That's a good half of football for Scandrick.

from 2015-2017 he gave up 2077 yards and 15 TDs,,,

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 02:40 PM
from 2015-2017 he gave up 2077 yards and 15 TDs,,,

And yet was still rated as the third best CB in the NFL by PFF metrics.

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 02:43 PM
There is nothing to argue, objective facts confirm it... Marcus Peters in the Chiefs defense was better than Orlando Scandrick in the Chiefs defense.

How many TDs has Scandrick given up this season?

Pretty sure Peters gave up 6 or 7 last year.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 02:50 PM
Some people might want to familiarize themselves with the impact of Peters being in a scheme that doesn't fit his skill set before continuing with the Marcus Peters in the Rams defense vs. Orlando Scandrick in the Chiefs defense comparison.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000986124/article/marcus-peters-woes-with-rams-josh-gordon-now-patriots-wr1

How can a fourth-year pro with a resume that already includes a Defensive Rookie of the Year award, a first-team All-Pro nod and 20 career interceptions fail to fit into a system run by Wade Phillips, one of the top defensive minds in football?

"He's being asked to play a style that doesn't fit his skill set," a former Pro Bowl cornerback familiar with Peters' game and the Rams' scheme told me. "He is a zone corner who needs to play off, clue the quarterback and jump routes. He's a smart player with terrific instincts and ball skills, but he's not able to put those traits into practice because he's playing more press coverage and spending most of his time at the line of scrimmage."

To that point, Peters is indeed widely viewed as an instinctive playmaker at the position in football circles. Coaches rave about his ball skills and diagnostic ability. When he's locked in and focused, No. 22 is one of the best in the business at reading routes on the perimeter and aggressively breaking on throws based on clues from the quarterback or wide receiver. Peters has mastered "key the three" technique (defensive backs will anticipate routes based on the quarterback's drop) and has a keen understanding of hash-split rules (defensive backs anticipate wide receivers' routes based on alignment in relation to where the ball is positioned on a hash), which has played a huge role in his success as a playmaker.

Studying the All-22 tape from Peters' time in Kansas City and Los Angeles, I can confirm that he has always been at his best when he sits off at a distance and reads routes. Although he is a bit of a risk taker on the perimeter, Peters is a calculated gambler who jumps routes based on clues gathered from film study. His uncanny ability to squat on short and intermediate routes makes him susceptible to double moves, but it also results in a lot of interceptions and pass breakups.

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 02:51 PM
Some people might want to familiarize themselves with the impact of Peters being in a scheme that doesn't fit his skill set before continuing to embarrass yourself with your Marcus Peters in the Rams defense vs. Orlando Scandrick in the Chiefs defense comparison.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000986124/article/marcus-peters-woes-with-rams-josh-gordon-now-patriots-wr1

Which in no way shape or form explains his shit play last season.

You may also want to famliarize yourself with where Scandrick has played most of his career.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 02:52 PM
Which in no way shape or form explains his shit play last season.

So his PFF grade from 2017 was 11 points higher than Orlando Scandrick's current grade because...?

ROFL

Perineum Ripper
12-17-2018, 02:55 PM
So his PFF grade from 2017 was 11 points higher than Orlando Scandrick's current grade because...?

ROFL

If the Rams defense isn’t scheme fit for Peters how can you for sure know Scandrick is a good scheme fit for Chiefs D?

And how can you compare if they fit in a scheme or not?

If one fits in a scheme and the other doesn’t how can you compare them in that scheme?

Why not just go what we are seeing this year instead of trying to compare this year last year other years?

Both are playing like shit this year

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 02:57 PM

ROFL

You are grading Peters last season vs Scandrick this season and then just assuming Peters was going to play just as shitty as he did last year with no fall off even though the entire rest of the defense has fallen off?

I'm still confident Scandrick has given up fewer TD's this season than Peters did last season.

This is ****ing stupid argument anyway, I should have rembered the whole wrestling with pigs thing.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 02:59 PM
If the Rams defense isn’t scheme fit for Peters how can you for sure know Scandrick is a good scheme fit for Chiefs D?

And how can you compare if they fit in a scheme or not?

If one fits in a scheme and the other doesn’t how can you compare them in that scheme?

Why not just go what we are seeing this year instead of trying to compare this year last year other years?

Both are playing like shit this year

It is possible that bad scheme fit is a reason for Scandrick's struggles, although he had issues with holding/DPI penalties in Dallas as well.

The point is he is a significant downgrade from the player he is replacing from last year (Marcus Peters), which was put on full display in the Chargers game.

The Franchise
12-17-2018, 03:02 PM
Some people might want to familiarize themselves with the impact of Peters being in a scheme that doesn't fit his skill set before continuing with the Marcus Peters in the Rams defense vs. Orlando Scandrick in the Chiefs defense comparison.

So then who's fault is it? The Rams for trading for a CB that doesn't fit their system?

Chiefnj2
12-17-2018, 03:17 PM
Hey PFF has all of KC's corners graded as above average. I guess all those yards are coming only against safety coverage.

BigCatDaddy
12-17-2018, 03:28 PM
Peter's has been shit in coverge and last night let a RB score a TD rather than attempt a tackle. I can't believe anyone is still dying on that hill. How embarrassing for you and him.

Wallcrawler
12-17-2018, 03:33 PM
Both cbs are ass for their respective teams.

SAUTO
12-17-2018, 04:00 PM
And yet was still rated as the third best CB in the NFL by PFF metrics.

why dont you post that whole list?

the only thing (IIRc) he beat any of the top 10 in was int's. he gave up the 2nd highest DPI yards n the top 12 also.

JakeLV
12-17-2018, 04:10 PM
Where you from -- gang banger verbiage
Square ass n***a -- gang banger verbiage

I love Peters, but this shit is not OK.

Chargem
12-17-2018, 04:24 PM
why dont you post that whole list?

the only thing (IIRc) he beat any of the top 10 in was int's. he gave up the 2nd highest DPI yards n the top 12 also.

I don't appear to be able to get a grade over multiple years, but on PFF's "defense" grade he has never made the top 15 for a season, same on their "coverage" grade

-King-
12-17-2018, 04:29 PM

Lol none of that is gang banger. It's normal shit talk.
Posted via Mobile Device

Flying High D
12-17-2018, 04:30 PM
WTH? I never heard that on Spanky and the Gang.

-King-
12-17-2018, 04:36 PM
Peter's has been shit in coverge and last night let a RB score a TD rather than attempt a tackle. I can't believe anyone is still dying on that hill. How embarrassing for you and him.

Yeah that's where I'm at with it. I'd rather have him over Nelson but I don't miss him not even making any effort on run D.
Posted via Mobile Device

NJChiefsFan
12-17-2018, 04:48 PM

How is pointing out that a game is decided by more than one play trying to change the argument?

BigCatDaddy
12-17-2018, 04:49 PM
Yeah that's where I'm at with it. I'd rather have him over Nelson but I don't miss him not even making any effort on run D.
Posted via Mobile Device

Deion got away with that shit..He is no Deion

RocKhawks
12-17-2018, 05:03 PM
Overland Park.

Sounded like he said Rochester New York at the 10 second mark. That is where I am from. That would make sense, bunch of miserable F**ks up here lol

Perineum Ripper
12-17-2018, 05:05 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

If that is normal shit talking now, I am fucking glad I stay the fuck away from places that could lead to shit talking.

I would be so confused by that shit talking, a man aggressively asking me where I am from would be one of the most awkward situations. With me aggressively yelling back, "Green City!!!!".

HemiEd
12-17-2018, 05:06 PM
You mean Peters turns into a complete dickhead when things aren’t going his way and his team is losing?

Who would have ever known that?
Shocking, just shocking.

ILikeBigTiddys
12-17-2018, 05:07 PM
I’d still take him any day over anyone else. I would rather have guys that play with passion than guys who don’t really give a rats ass.

FlaChief58
12-17-2018, 05:09 PM
Such a fine young man. True professional, the kind of fella you hope your daughter brings home.

NJChiefsFan
12-17-2018, 05:16 PM
I’d still take him any day over anyone else. I would rather have guys that play with passion than guys who don’t really give a rats ass.

Screaming off the field doesn't necessarily mean playing with passion on it.

HemiEd
12-17-2018, 05:18 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Marcus Peters “Tackle” <a href="https://t.co/Snv6w2Ki07">pic.twitter.com/Snv6w2Ki07</a></p>&mdash; Tego (3-11) (@Er_Tego) <a href="https://twitter.com/Er_Tego/status/1074493220342632449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 17, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
That was like the "Ole" tackle that he had against the Titans in the playoffs last year. He let a 3rd and 9 run go by him IIRC.

CoMoChief
12-17-2018, 05:28 PM

I blame it on his ghetto-ass attitude.

But I'm sure he's just a "misunderstood individual".

Rain Man
12-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Screaming off the field doesn't necessarily mean playing with passion on it.

Yeah, that video clip (and all the others just like it) doesn't tell me that he enjoys the sport.

It used to drive me crazy that Greg Wesley wouldn't help out making tackles and would just jog up to the scrum. Peters won't even try to slow the guy down when he's the first guy in line. I can't imagine how much his teammates must hate that.

HemiEd
12-17-2018, 05:32 PM

Hmm, that "Peters is not playing to his strength in Wade Phillips system" sounds a whole lot like what they were saying about him last year with the Chiefs.

I wonder if he has blown up at Wade Phillips yet?

Marcellus
12-17-2018, 06:09 PM

IKR? Look at the pure passion he shows on this play. He obviously gives a rat's ass.

Chief Roundup
12-17-2018, 06:38 PM
He should be in trouble for using a racial slur. I hope the NFL suspends him and fines him.

Buehler445
12-17-2018, 07:21 PM
If that is normal shit talking now, I am fucking glad I stay the fuck away from places that could lead to shit talking.

I would be so confused by that shit talking, a man aggressively asking me where I am from would be one of the most awkward situations. With me aggressively yelling back, "Green City!!!!".

ROFL

I can see that.

“GREEN CITY”.

“I SAID GREEN CITY. YOU KNOW PEOPLE THERE?”

SAUTO
12-17-2018, 07:42 PM
ROFL

I can see that.

“GREEN CITY”.

ROFL

Chiefaholic
12-17-2018, 08:23 PM

What did the fan in the stands say to begin with? I couldn't hear much until Peters was asking where he was from.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-17-2018, 08:44 PM
If you don't like his extracurricular antics, that's one thing, but absolutely no one can make a rational argument that Scandrick, who was on the damned street and has played like a street FA, is, was, or will ever be the same CB as Peters.

Spott
12-17-2018, 08:52 PM
What did the fan in the stands say to begin with? I couldn't hear much until Peters was asking where he was from.

I replayed it a few times and it kind of sounded like the fan said his last name. Never heard the n word, except when Peters said it multiple times.

Rain Man
12-17-2018, 09:08 PM
ROFL

I can see that.

“GREEN CITY”.

ROFL

Marcus Peters' trash talk is much more akin to his run support than his pass defense. I questioned whether he was even trying at all.

Of course, now I wonder how often young people are insulting me and I don't even know it. When I go into McDonald's and a young person says, "Would you like fries with that?", are they insulting me and I just don't get it? When the lady at the airport says, "Can I see your ID?", is she dissing me? I have no idea, apparently.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 09:18 PM
How is pointing out that a game is decided by more than one play trying to change the argument?

The play that lost the game... leaving Williams wide open on the 2 point conversion was on Scandrick.

Stop the 2 point play and the Chiefs win.

It’s pretty simple.

FloridaMan88
12-17-2018, 09:22 PM
I blame it on his ghetto-ass attitude.

But I'm sure he's just a "misunderstood individual".

So you would be against the Chiefs trading for Jalen Ramsey?

For sure some of Ramsey’s antics would be described as “ghetto” by a segment of the fan base.

Flying High D
12-17-2018, 09:23 PM
He should be in trouble for using a racial slur. I hope the NFL suspends him and fines him.

That doesn’t fit the JSW narrative, now if another race used that word, that would fit the narrative perfectly. That poor fucker who said that word would never see the field again forever and would have to apologize for it to say 3 generations.

Baby Lee
12-17-2018, 09:29 PM

Big Derrty has its own vernacular

'what HS you go to?"

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/artsblog/2016/07/19/heres-what-people-are-really-thinking-when-you-tell-them-your-high-school

ThaVirus
12-17-2018, 09:30 PM
The fan is trashy for talking shit then bitching up.

Peters is trashy for even entertaining his bullshit.

FAX
12-17-2018, 09:33 PM
I guess I don't understand why one's geographic location has any bearing on whether or not you should beat the snot out of the guy.

In my experience, assholes can be found everywhere. Except asshole lumberjacks. They mainly congregate in the Northy woods.

FAX

Baby Lee
12-17-2018, 09:33 PM
Turns out that Sunday pre-game skit with Rob Riggle wasn't just funnin'

Taran Killam is indeed an LAR superfan

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saw the whole thing go down. Despite 8-10 security members and Rams personnel stepping in to diffuse the situation, Peters couldn’t let it go. Guy he was talking to was escorted out. Friend sitting closer said he overheard it had to do with old high school beef.</p>&mdash; ���� Taran “VOTER” Killam ���� (@TaranKillam) <a href="https://twitter.com/TaranKillam/status/1074726796342349827?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 17, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hope Cobie wasn't traumatized by it all.

Red Dawg
12-17-2018, 09:34 PM
Unprofessional ghetto trash.

Baby Lee
12-17-2018, 09:35 PM
I guess I don't understand why one's geographic location has any bearing on whether or not you should beat the snot out of the guy.

In my experience, assholes can be found everywhere. Except asshole lumberjacks. They mainly congregate in the Northy woods.

FAX

I imagine, he's tryna figure if they were running in rival 'crews' back in the day.

"Oh, you pookie's little brah, aincha? Feelin swole? Swole like I swole pookie's right eye back in 2011?'

ThaVirus
12-17-2018, 09:55 PM
I imagine, he's tryna figure if they were running in rival 'crews' back in the day.

"Oh, you pookie's little brah, aincha? Feelin swole? Swole like I swole pookie's right eye back in 2011?'

Started strong with the bolded but fell flat after.

I'm going to prescribe actually hanging out with some black people to remedy the situation.

Baby Lee
12-17-2018, 09:56 PM
Started strong with the bolded but fell flat after.

I'm going to prescribe actually hanging out with some black people to remedy the situation.

Pulled a punch or two.

To be accurate would be to be racist.

SAUTO
12-17-2018, 09:56 PM
The fan is trashy for talking shit then bitching up.

Peters is trashy for even entertaining his bullshit.

Old high school beef...smh

FAX
12-17-2018, 09:57 PM
Feeling a little social justice concern right now for Pookie.

FAX

ThaVirus
12-17-2018, 09:58 PM
Pulled a punch or two.

To be accurate would be to be racist.

Say it. No one will be mad.

FAX
12-17-2018, 10:00 PM
The point is that I'd really like to see MP22 go toe-to-toe with a lumberjack up in the Northy woods.

I mean, I'd pay real money to see that.

FAX

Baby Lee
12-17-2018, 10:07 PM
Say it. No one will be mad.

Oh get over yourself. This shit is beneath you, . . . at least I hope.

I didn't pull a SPECIFIC punch.

My point was, you're using ethnicity as a twin blade weapon.

If paraphrase Peters' hoodrat patois with an ear for politeness, and you accuse me of excessive clueless honkeytude.
But if I transcribe it faithfully, you ask me when the next KKK meeting is.

ThaVirus
12-17-2018, 10:10 PM
Oh get over yourself. This shit is beneath you, . . . at least I hope.

I didn't pull a SPECIFIC punch.

My point was, you're using ethnicity as a twin blade weapon.

If paraphrase Peters' hoodrat patois with an ear for politeness, and you accuse me of excessive clueless honkeytude.
But if I transcribe it faithfully, you ask me when the next KKK meeting is.

LMAO I'm just fucking with you. I really don't care either way.

Rep for the bolded, though. That made me laugh.

NJChiefsFan
12-17-2018, 10:34 PM
The play that lost the game... leaving Williams wide open on the 2 point conversion was on Scandrick.

Stop the 2 point play and the Chiefs win.

It’s pretty simple.

That's a very literal interpretation of what "losing the game" means. And that's fine. To me a game isn't won or lost on one play. Plenty of players took shits on that field to allow Scandrick the privilege of being the ultimate moron.

Either way, it's not changing the subject to feel like more than one play is what loses a team the game.

NJChiefsFan
12-17-2018, 10:37 PM
Old high school beef...smh

I wouldn't think Peters would be one to have created enemies in high school.

Chief Roundup
12-17-2018, 10:43 PM
That doesn’t fit the JSW narrative, now if another race used that word, that would fit the narrative perfectly. That poor fucker who said that word would never see the field again forever and would have to apologize for it to say 3 generations.

There in lies the problem.

suzzer99
12-17-2018, 11:07 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wow there&#39;s a business decision... <a href="https://t.co/yJkogMGch9">https://t.co/yJkogMGch9</a></p>&mdash; Chris (@ChrisClarkNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisClarkNFL/status/1074892197240041472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 18, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A better view of the tackle attempt.

Rain Man
12-17-2018, 11:15 PM

FAX

True story. Nearly everyone I've ever met from northwest Denver has been a complete piece of feces. I have no idea why, but it's a strong pattern. People on the east side? Great. People on the south side? Wonderful folks. People in the central city? Amazingly awesome. But any time I encounter a terrible human being from Denver, they seem to live on the northwest side. So I can see why geography-based dislike could occur.

T-post Tom
12-17-2018, 11:16 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wow there&#39;s a business decision... <a href="https://t.co/yJkogMGch9">https://t.co/yJkogMGch9</a></p>&mdash; Chris (@ChrisClarkNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisClarkNFL/status/1074892197240041472?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 18, 2018</a></blockquote>

A better view of the tackle attempt.

Pathetic. HS kids run laps for less than that.

Rain Man
12-17-2018, 11:18 PM
Pathetic. HS kids run laps for less than that.

It really makes me wonder if his teammates drove him out in KC. When you do stuff like that, you screw over the other ten guys on the field and make them do your work for you. That can't go over well.

T-post Tom
12-17-2018, 11:27 PM
It really makes me wonder if his teammates drove him out in KC. When you do stuff like that, you screw over the other ten guys on the field and make them do your work for you. That can't go over well.

Wouldn't be surprised if other players resented Peters' inconsistent effort. Heard rumors that Peters made it clear to others that he wasn't fond of Mahomes during Mahomes' rookie season. Not sure why...but if true...Andy wasn't having any of that.

Titty Meat
12-17-2018, 11:32 PM
Fake ass gang banger if he was really about that life why didnt he try that at The Shady Lady Lounge when he was here?

Baby Lee
12-17-2018, 11:34 PM
if he was really about that life why didnt he try that at The Shady Lady Lounge when he was here?

Fatlock's meatfarts still befoul the couches?

Flying High D
12-17-2018, 11:51 PM
His teammates should grab him and throw him at the ball carrier.

T-post Tom
12-17-2018, 11:53 PM

For the love of humanity. You went too far.

:Lin:
https://graneyandthepig.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/jason2whitlock.jpg?w=450

Titty Meat
12-18-2018, 12:10 AM

Gross. I've never been actually.

On topic if Marcus wanted to be gang affiliated like he pretended to be last night he had plenty of chances here. I seem to remember what happened the last time the most prominent gang member pulled that stunt here and it didnt end well for him.

GloryDayz
12-18-2018, 12:10 AM
Lol, people on Twitter blaming his problems on CTE. Kind of hard to get CTE when you never make contact.Kill shot....

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk

GloryDayz
12-18-2018, 12:11 AM
He played four quarters last night, love his spirit.But but but Haglunds, Peters doesn't have it......

Flying High D
12-18-2018, 12:23 AM
But but but Haglunds, Peters doesn't have it......

Hell no he don’t have no Haglund, he would pull a nine on that after finding out where it’s from, of course.

GloryDayz
12-18-2018, 06:53 AM
Hell no he don’t have no Haglund, he would pull a nine on that after finding out where it’s from, of course.

Like tackles, he'd miss...

http://www.writersfunzone.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/shooting-self-in-foot.jpg

58-4ever
12-18-2018, 07:26 AM
I wonder if Peters ever found out where the guy was from

I kept waiting for him to tell us about "Oak-town" or whatever they call it...

JakeLV
12-18-2018, 10:42 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Where you from is asking what set dude reps, and square ass is him not being a banger.

Flying High D
12-18-2018, 10:51 AM
Where you from is asking what set dude reps, and square ass is him not being a banger.

When you put it like that, it makes perfect sense.

HemiEd
12-23-2018, 07:29 AM
Peters got fined for tackling!

Rams cornerback Marcus Peters was fined $10,026 for unnecessary roughness in Los Angeles' 30-23 loss to the Philadelpha Eagles on Sunday night, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.

The fine comes from a play in which Peters tackled Eagles running back Wendell Smallwood and pulled him down headfirst, drawing the flag.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001002572/article/roundup-marcus-peters-fined-10k-for-hit-vs-eagles

rabblerouser
12-23-2018, 10:58 AM

Throw your set in the air...

rabblerouser
12-23-2018, 10:59 AM

Rams cornerback Marcus Peters was fined $10,026 for unnecessary roughness in Los Angeles' 30-23 loss to the Philadelpha Eagles on Sunday night, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.

The fine comes from a play in which Peters tackled Eagles running back Wendell Smallwood and pulled him down headfirst, drawing the flag.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001002572/article/roundup-marcus-peters-fined-10k-for-hit-vs-eagles

1. I can't believe Peters even attempted a tackle, much less got fined for doing so...

2. I'll bet he never tries to tackle again.

ghak99
12-23-2018, 11:12 AM

This is like a bigfoot sighting. Surely there's a gif or video?

rabblerouser
12-23-2018, 12:54 PM
This is like a bigfoot sighting. Surely there's a gif or video?

Clay?

HemiEd
12-23-2018, 02:23 PM
1. I can't believe Peters even attempted a tackle, much less got fined for doing so...

2. I'll bet he never tries to tackle again. Peters may have confused the player with a fan.

rabblerouser
12-23-2018, 03:51 PM
Peters may have confused the player with a fan.

Or a coach. Or his mom.

Rain Man
12-23-2018, 03:54 PM

2. I'll bet he never tries to tackle again.

It sounds like he didn't really make a tackle, and just grabbed a guy by the head.

rabblerouser
12-23-2018, 04:01 PM
It sounds like he didn't really make a tackle, and just grabbed a guy by the head.

He was probably trying to choke someone.

We all know that Peters doesn't tackle.

CasselGotPeedOn
12-23-2018, 04:01 PM
It's been a rough season for Pitt Gorilla's hero.

staylor26
01-13-2019, 11:41 AM
If this guy doesn’t costs the Rams a game there’s no karma

I wanted to see Cooper kick his ass last night

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-13-2019, 12:35 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Marcus Peters and Amari Cooper got into it on the field after the game. It was the third time of the night.<br><br>�� <a href="https://t.co/XmmoOyWItL">https://t.co/XmmoOyWItL</a> <a href="https://t.co/j0q5bY0zGy">pic.twitter.com/j0q5bY0zGy</a></p>&mdash; Cameron DaSilva (@camdasilva) <a href="https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1084307554702934016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

siberian khatru
01-13-2019, 12:37 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Marcus Peters and Amari Cooper got into it on the field after the game. It was the third time of the night.<br><br>�� <a href="https://t.co/XmmoOyWItL">https://t.co/XmmoOyWItL</a> <a href="https://t.co/j0q5bY0zGy">pic.twitter.com/j0q5bY0zGy</a></p>&mdash; Cameron DaSilva (@camdasilva) <a href="https://twitter.com/camdasilva/status/1084307554702934016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

They were probably just swapping Marshawn Lynch stories.

threebag
01-13-2019, 01:32 PM
Cooper was going to kick his ass. Peters looked chicken shit after cooper brought it

OrtonsPiercedTaint
01-13-2019, 01:51 PM
Reid had far more control over him Than I could have imagined

Spott
01-13-2019, 01:58 PM
Always a good idea to take your helmet off to fight someone that is wearing one.

threebag
01-13-2019, 03:03 PM
Peters is all blow and no go, what a punk ass bitch

Flying High D
01-13-2019, 03:19 PM
Rams should be proud of his supreme display of sportsmanship.

GloryDayz
01-13-2019, 03:56 PM

And Peters looks like he ran from that too. What a pussy!

ghak99
01-13-2019, 04:04 PM
A guy who is scared of contact on the field running his mouth and then backing off to run his trap behind the wall of his guys. Who would have thought.

If they keep him and Chain Snacher together long enough we might actually get to see a shanking on the field. You feel me?

Al Czervik
01-13-2019, 07:07 PM
Peter's is such a shitbag....
Best decision the Chiefs made letting him go....
Pussy on the field.....Trash off it.....