PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs While we're creating lists of people who can go fuck themselves...

RealSNR
12-24-2018, 10:11 AM
Add Chris Conley up there.

For all the smarts and intelligence that guy supposedly has, he's got an IQ of about 7 when he has the ball in his hands. He's had a fumble problem all year, and it's not like guys are catching him off guard immediately after he catches it, either. He's always had a chance to cradle it high and tight, but instead waves it around in one hand like he's a Steelers fan waving a shamwow.

I will not be sad to see him let go this offseason.

Why Not?
12-24-2018, 10:11 AM
Basically JAG

Red Dawg
12-24-2018, 10:12 AM
Sutton is the list.

Eleazar
12-24-2018, 10:13 AM
He seems to be a low-effort player

stevieray
12-24-2018, 10:14 AM
....overcompensating showboating on that play.

Deberg_1990
12-24-2018, 10:14 AM
Hope he’s gone be next year. The very definition of a JAG

dirk digler
12-24-2018, 10:15 AM
Never was a fan and Robinson should be ahead of him. I would rather see Dieter out there.

ThaVirus
12-24-2018, 10:15 AM
Can I go ahead and throw Dee Ford's name on the list? He's basically disappeared over the last month.

Pushead2
12-24-2018, 10:17 AM
Can I go ahead and throw Dee Ford's name on the list? He's basically disappeared over the last month.

He had a couple good plays last night and against the Chargers.

Chris Meck
12-24-2018, 10:21 AM

Yeah, well. For a guy that's going to want $15m plus, I'd say he can seek that elsewhere. A couple of good plays can be purchased for a lot less.

Best22
12-24-2018, 10:21 AM
If he doesn’t fumble in the Steelers game Mahomes could’ve had 7 touchdowns and a 49-30 romp

oldman
12-24-2018, 10:28 AM
Yeah, well. For a guy that's going to want $15m plus, I'd say he can seek that elsewhere. A couple of good plays can be purchased for a lot less.

Agreed. We can't pay that kind of cash to a guy that is strictly a pass rusher. He's a liability in the run game, especially when it's a sweep to his side.

Ass Rockah
12-24-2018, 10:33 AM
Your corner with pink hair got flat abused last night LMFAO He can go fuck himself ��

rabblerouser
12-24-2018, 10:43 AM
SAUTO can go fuck himself.

The NFL is rigged.

SAUTO
12-24-2018, 10:44 AM
SAUTO can go fuck himself.

The NFL is rigged.

This is disrespect to a mod.

Keep this shit in one thread or I'm going to ban you from this site.

Last warning

ThaVirus
12-24-2018, 10:45 AM

He's not horrible or anything, but his production has taken a nosedive over these last few weeks. He's always been shaky against the run and now he's not nearly as disruptive rushing the passer. He just runs straight up field trying to get around the corner. How does a dude with his skill set not develop some form or spin move or jab/swim inside? It would be so lethal.

I was definitely being a bit harsh- Dee Ford is far from the problem on this defense. I'm just a bit frustrated.

Jones, Houston and Ford are the only members of this defense who are actually worth a shit. Bailey, Nandi and Fuller are decent, I suppose. Berry is pretty good when he sees the field.

Scandrick, Sorenson, Parker, Ward, Smith, Ragland, Hitchens, Murray and Nelson are all absolutely horrible, though. Absolute shit tier players. Like, not a single one of them brings anything positive to this team, whatsoever. They're all small, slow, weak, unskilled and fucking stupid to cap it all off.

Jury's still out on O'Daniel and Speaks but early returns aren't promising.

SAUTO
12-24-2018, 10:45 AM
Your corner with pink hair got flat abused last night LMFAO He can go fuhk himself ��

This is filter evasion.

Type out the words right. It's a bannable offense

T-post Tom
12-24-2018, 10:50 AM
Add Chris Conley up there.

For all the smarts and intelligence that guy supposedly has, he's got an IQ of about 7 when he has the ball in his hands. He's had a fumble problem all year, and it's not like guys are catching him off guard immediately after he catches it, either. He's always had a chance to cradle it high and tight, but instead waves it around in one hand like he's a Steelers fan waving a shamwow.

I will not be sad to see him let go this offseason.

Agree. But with the cap increase & a team that paid Dirty Dan $4M a year...I wouldn't be surprised to see Conley back at a "generous" salary. :rolleyes:

Reerun_KC
12-24-2018, 10:51 AM
Far Andy is always #1 on my list. Dude is a choker.

bobbything
12-24-2018, 10:54 AM
I don't really have a problem with him. He's a decent possession receiver. But, I'd rather save his salary for the defense.

FAX
12-24-2018, 10:55 AM
I've supported Conley since he was drafted ... had high hopes for the guy. Still like him as a person and as a situational player, in fact.

But that was ridiculous.

FAX

FAX
12-24-2018, 10:57 AM
While we're on the subject of receivers, how 'bout our brand-new long-haired giant receiver?

No need to actually catch the damn ball while you're in the endzone, you freaking freak. It's not like that's what you're paid to do, or anything.

FAX

Chris Meck
12-24-2018, 10:58 AM
He's not horrible or anything, but his production has taken a nosedive over these last few weeks. He's always been shaky against the run and now he's not nearly as disruptive rushing the passer. He just runs straight up field trying to get around the corner. How does a dude with his skill set not develop some form or spin move or jab/swim inside? It would be so lethal.

I was definitely being a bit harsh- Dee Ford is far from the problem on this defense. I'm just a bit frustrated.

Jones, Houston and Ford are the only members of this defense who are actually worth a shit. Bailey, Nandi and Fuller are decent, I suppose. Berry is pretty good when he sees the field.

Scandrick, Sorenson, Parker, Ward, Smith, Ragland, Hitchens, Murray and Nelson are all absolutely horrible, though. Absolute shit tier players. Like, not a single one of them brings anything positive to this team, whatsoever. They're all small, slow, weak, unskilled and ****ing stupid to cap it all off.

Jury's still out on O'Daniel and Speaks but early returns aren't promising.

He's A PROBLEM though. He's miserable as a run defender. He cannot cover AT ALL. He's got one move as a pass rusher and if that doesn't work he runs himself right out of the play. he disappears in crunch time all too often. Somebody'll pony up that big money for the sacks, but he ain't worth it.

NJChiefsFan
12-24-2018, 10:58 AM
I've supported Conley since he was drafted ... had high hopes for the guy. Still like him as a person and as a situational player, in fact.

But that was ridiculous.

FAX

Every word of this. I don't know how you look your teammates in the eyes after being that reckless with the football.

bobbything
12-24-2018, 10:59 AM
While we're on the subject of receivers, how 'bout our brand-new long-haired giant receiver?

No need to actually catch the damn ball while you're in the endzone, you freaking freak. It's not like that's what you're paid to do, or anything.

FAX

That drop was such a Chiefs thing. Immediately followed by an incredible catch in the back of the endzone but landing out of bounds.

ILChief
12-24-2018, 11:14 AM
Robinson is much better

Buehler445
12-24-2018, 11:18 AM
Yeah. I wanted to keep him if he'd accept a cheap contract. Now, meh.

SAUTO
12-24-2018, 11:22 AM
Yeah. I wanted to keep him if he'd accept a cheap contract. Now, meh.

He's just lazy. Way too loose with the ball

JakeF
12-24-2018, 11:54 AM
We need a receiver that is good enough to force the defense to play honest and not double team Hill and Kelce. Conley and Robinson aren't good enough to do that.

Our entire secondary needs to go.

Our coaching sucks for the most part. Reid is so focused on playing with his toys on offense that he ignores the defense and special teams. He ignores discipline and attitude for the entire team. He's a OC and QB coach.

We lead the league in penalties now and we were 8th last year.

oldman
12-24-2018, 12:13 PM
I'm going to give Nelson a bit of a pass. He's not a #2 CB, let alone the #1 we forced him into last night. He's a slot guy and he does a fairly good job of that.
Conley just never has lived up to his expectations. There are guys stuck behind him that can do just as well.
Scandrick and Parker were desperation signings due to injuries.

carcosa
12-24-2018, 12:22 PM
I like Conley a lot (he seems nice) but sadly I agree. Shouldn't be hard to find an upgrade in the off-season

notorious
12-24-2018, 12:28 PM
Thread title is amazing SNR. Keep up the good work.

Wallcrawler
12-24-2018, 12:30 PM
Bob Sutton and his clueless, moronic expression as he stands glass eyed, thumb up his ass and slack jawed can **** off to the nearest antifreeze soaked AIDS tree, climb high, jump out and die.

Spott
12-24-2018, 12:31 PM
Has anyone said your Mom yet?

MVChiefFan
12-24-2018, 12:45 PM
Thread title is amazing SNR. Keep up the good work.

Right?! I didn’t have to click on the thread and I was already laughing!

chiefzilla1501
12-24-2018, 12:49 PM
I don't really have a problem with him. He's a decent possession receiver. But, I'd rather save his salary for the defense.

He really isn't. He has decent hands. But he gets no separation. He's been a product of his offense opening him up. If he's not here for a minimum, we can bring in any guy off the street to do that. We need a guy who can get quick separation on the short stuff.

chiefzilla1501
12-24-2018, 12:50 PM
I'm going to give Nelson a bit of a pass. He's not a #2 CB, let alone the #1 we forced him into last night. He's a slot guy and he does a fairly good job of that.
Conley just never has lived up to his expectations. There are guys stuck behind him that can do just as well.
Scandrick and Parker were desperation signings due to injuries.

Bobs secondary scheme is awful and I think the secondary knows it. They look like they don't even want to be out there. More and more I'm beginning to think we have at least enough talent in the secondary to at least be serviceable.

Bowser
12-24-2018, 12:52 PM
Byron Pringle will take Conley's spot next season.

htismaqe
12-24-2018, 12:53 PM
Bobs secondary scheme is awful and I think the secondary knows it. They look like they don't even want to be out there. More and more I'm beginning to think we have at least enough talent in the secondary to at least be serviceable.

ROFL

They’re getting paid to play a game that thrives on braggadocio and testosterone but they’re just mailing it in because of Sutton.

ROFL

Bowser
12-24-2018, 12:54 PM

I think we have legit talent across the board on defense. Corner and safety are definitely weaknesses (and did Hitchens just magically forget how to play linebacker on the flight from Dallas to KC?? I think Bob might have a little to do with that...), but when I think of this defense and specifically Sutton's role in it I always hear his famous "We don't adjust to what offenses do, they adjust to what WE do" quote. They are definitely adjusting, Bob. Very definitely adjusting.

Blick
12-24-2018, 12:57 PM
Conley is easily replaceable with Robinson.

Conley seems like a guy where his nerves get the best of him. Even when he makes plays, like in the Rams game, he bobbled the catch he ran in for a TD and the one he dove for in the endzone didn't need to be a dive IMO. He makes plays look awkward at times.

ThaVirus
12-24-2018, 01:02 PM
Conley is easily replaceable with Robinson.

Conley seems like a guy where his nerves get the best of him. Even when he makes plays, like in the Rams game, he bobbled the catch he ran in for a TD and the one he dove for in the endzone didn't need to be a dive IMO. He makes plays look awkward at times.

There might be something to this. A guy with his measurable should be a top 10 WR. Instead, he's barely serviceable as a fifth option in an offense featuring MVP-candidate QB play.

Guy ran a 4.35 with a 45 inch vert but looks like he's running in concrete and I'm not sure he's ever won a jump ball battle.

He appears to just be an athlete trying to play football. It's a stark contrast to a guy like Hill who is clearly a football player who's also an amazing athlete.

58-4ever
12-24-2018, 01:05 PM
I would agree. Conley has every God-given gift known to man - 6"2, 215, 4.35, 45" Vertical.... and they guy is kind of a pussy that can't secure the ball.

58-4ever
12-24-2018, 01:08 PM
There might be something to this. A guy with his measurable should be a top 10 WR. Instead, he's barely serviceable as a fifth option in an offense featuring MVP-candidate QB play.

Guy ran a 4.35 with a 45 inch vert but looks like he's running in concrete and I'm not sure he's ever won a jump ball battle.

He appears to just be an athlete trying to play football. It's a stark contrast to a guy like Hill who is clearly a football player who's also an amazing athlete.

Dang, I didn't see your post before I posted. It's amazing isn't it? Jesus

MVChiefFan
12-24-2018, 01:09 PM

Yeah, I don’t think he has the mind and confidence to be an NFL player. He plays nervous and scared which causes him to not fully utilize his abilities and athleticism. You know, in that video of Tyreek’s Halloween party, he was constantly trying to talk himself up, which screams low self-confidence. He’s a nerd trapped in a freak athlete’s body.

Nzoner
12-24-2018, 01:12 PM
I'll add Jeff Triplette,I know it's almost a year old but seriously Jeff go **** yourself!

MVChiefFan
12-24-2018, 01:13 PM
I'll add Jeff Triplette,I know it's almost a year old but seriously Jeff go **** yourself!

Seconded!

threebag
12-24-2018, 01:17 PM
Stevie Nelson, I don’t get the hate.

R8RFAN
12-24-2018, 01:22 PM

He plays a helluva piano though, am I right?

RickObie
12-24-2018, 01:34 PM
I know Sutton is already been mentioned but I need to make sure his name pops up again - please go away Grandpa Bob.