SUNDAY, 12/13
TBD @ New England—CBS/12:05 CT
TBD @ New Orleans—FOX/3:40 CT

tman
12-30-2018, 08:18 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/4NnTap3gOhhlik1YEw/giphy.gif

pugsnotdrugs19
12-30-2018, 08:30 PM
ESPN low key may get the game of the week if Indy wins.

Bowser
12-30-2018, 08:31 PM
ESPN low key may get the game of the week if Indy wins.

That Seattle/Dallas game is looking good...

ptlyon
12-30-2018, 08:35 PM
That Seattle/Dallas game is looking good...

If you like watching a good ass kicking

-King-
12-30-2018, 08:51 PM
Which team will get their ass kicked?

Hammock Parties
12-30-2018, 08:51 PM
We're getting the Chargers.

Sassy Squatch
12-30-2018, 08:52 PM
That's Eagles-Bears.

TwistedChief
12-30-2018, 08:54 PM

It's so fucking on regardless. Chargers, Ravens, or Colts. Revenge...

Sassy Squatch
Pretty good point made by Dungy. Chargers just played the Ravens gimmicky offense and should be able to defend it easier the 2nd time around.

ptlyon
Which team will get their ass kicked?

Dallas. They ain't shit

htismaqe

Good.

GloryDayz
12-30-2018, 08:57 PM
I'll be there...

-King-
12-30-2018, 08:58 PM
Dallas. They ain't shit

Depends on which Russell Wilson shows up. You can either have the 300 yard 3 TD Wilson or the 150 yard 1 TD 1INT Wilson. I think Dallas defense is good enough to make him the latter Wilson.

pugsnotdrugs19
I’m perfectly fine getting the Chargers after a physical brawl against Baltimore. Revenge on our minds.

St. Patty's Fire
Pretty good point made by Dungy. Chargers just played the Ravens gimmicky offense and should be able to defend it easier the 2nd time around.

There’s nothing gimmicky about getting dominated physically. It’s a bad matchup for the Chargers. I expect the Ravens o line to punish the Chargers d line yet again.

htismaqe
12-30-2018, 08:59 PM
I’m perfectly fine getting the Chargers after a physical brawl against Baltimore. Revenge on our minds.

They used all their mojo to win that Thursday night game.

Spott
Actually glad that we’re playing a day game after our last few night games.

-King-

Yeah. Hope that game goes into triple overtime and chargers win.

pugsnotdrugs19
Baltimore’s offense didn’t really have their way with LA the first time if we’re being honest. Philip just couldn’t do shit.

WhawhaWhat

That 10 AM Pacific start time might be tough though.

St. Patty's Fire
12-30-2018, 09:01 PM
Baltimore’s offense didn’t really have their way with LA the first time if we’re being honest. Philip just couldn’t do shit.

They did enough to control the flow of the game

They likely won’t need to put up more than 24 to win, 27 max. Rivers is always due for some picks, especially against this defense.

Chief Roundup
12-30-2018, 09:01 PM
I feel like the Colts will get past the Texans. Whomever wins Ravens/Chargers will play Patriots.

Bugeater
12-30-2018, 09:02 PM
:cuss: Fucking early game on Saturday.

Halfcan
12-30-2018, 09:03 PM
We should beat any team this year- AFC or NFC.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-30-2018, 09:03 PM
That 10 AM Pacific start time might be tough though.

Woofers.

This feels like a significant thing.

RunKC
12-30-2018, 09:04 PM

I think we are getting the *gulp* Colts.

They are playing too well right now and Houston has had too many injuries, plus their OL sucks.

htismaqe
12-30-2018, 09:05 PM

They are playing too well right now and Houston has had too many injuries, plus their OL sucks.

They’re not that great.

TwistedChief
12-30-2018, 09:08 PM
They’re not that great.

There were people *gulping* at our playing the Raiders. This board will have no confidence unless we're playing some below average high school JV team from North Dakota.

We can beat anyone. Anyone can beat us. I'd rather be us against anyone else in the AFC. That's all.

InChiefsHeaven
12-30-2018, 09:08 PM

Then they shall die upon our swords at Arrowhead, as will any of our foes!

pugsnotdrugs19
12-30-2018, 09:13 PM
There were people *gulping* at our playing the Raiders. This board will have no confidence unless we're playing some below average high school JV team from North Dakota.

We can beat anyone. Anyone can beat us. I'd rather be us against anyone else in the AFC. That's all.

All you can do is give yourself the best possible chance. HFA does that.

Let’s rock

Spott
12-30-2018, 09:32 PM
I feel like the Colts will get past the Texans. Whomever wins Ravens/Chargers will play Patriots.

I do too. I’d prefer playing the Colts over Baltimore and maybe even San Diego. I know we have had some playoff losses to them, but we owe them big time.

jjjayb
12-30-2018, 09:39 PM
I told my wife this morning the only team I don't want to face in the playoffs is the Colts. Of course we'll be playing the Colts.

RunKC
12-30-2018, 09:46 PM
Every single WC game looks fun. There doesn’t appear to be an easy pick out of the bunch.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-30-2018, 10:22 PM
And that’ll do it.

Playoffs kick off next week with Luck vs. Watson. I ain’t complaining.

Hammock Parties
12-30-2018, 10:23 PM
I told my wife this morning the only team I don't want to face in the playoffs is the Colts. Of course we'll be playing the Colts.

We should fear no one after Pat slayed the Pittsburgh demon.

Sassy Squatch
12-30-2018, 10:24 PM
Every single WC game looks fun. There doesn’t appear to be an easy pick out of the bunch.
Eagles Bears might be a snoozer. Depends on how/if Foles can play with that rib injury.

Frazod
12-30-2018, 10:24 PM
:cuss: Fucking early game on Saturday.

I don't get that. No. 1 seeds should play on the second day, not the first.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-30-2018, 10:25 PM
I don't get that. No. 1 seeds should play on the second day, not the first.

If KC wins, they’ll have an extra day of rest over the AFCCG opponent. So I’m good with it.

htismaqe
12-30-2018, 10:28 PM

:bravo:

Frazod
12-30-2018, 10:30 PM
If KC wins, they’ll have an extra day of rest over the AFCCG opponent. So I’m good with it.

Yeah, that makes sense.

For some reason it never occurred to me. :hmmm:

Red Dawg
12-30-2018, 10:36 PM
Pray Houston wins
Luck would kill our secondary. Anyone but him.

Frazod
12-30-2018, 10:38 PM
Pray Houston wins
Luck would kill our secondary. Anyone but him.

Everybody will kill our secondary. I think our best shot is drawing whoever has the weakest defense, because any game we might be fortunate enough to win will obviously be a track meet.

Red Dawg
12-30-2018, 10:44 PM
Everybody will kill our secondary. I think our best shot is drawing whoever has the weakest defense, because any game we might be fortunate enough to win will obviously be a track meet.

I would prefer the weakest QB. How many strong ones have we beaten? No lead will be safe against the Colts and eventually Luck will hurt our defense over and over again. No lead will be safe anyway but against them we will need 50 to have a shot.

Frazod
12-30-2018, 10:52 PM
I would prefer the weakest QB. How many strong ones have we beaten? No lead will be safe against the Colts and eventually Luck will hurt our defense over and over again. No lead will be safe anyway but against them we will need 50 to have a shot.

That was pre-Mahomes. I have to believe things will be different now.

The only game we lost at home this year was to a great QB, Rivers. But it was also four days after the Ravens physically beat the crap out of us, and I think that, as much as anything the Chargers did, cost us that game.

RunKC
12-30-2018, 11:02 PM
I’ve got Colts, Cowboys, Ravens and Bears

Colts/Chiefs
Ravens/Patriots
Bears/Rams
Cowboys/Saints

pugsnotdrugs19
12-30-2018, 11:26 PM
Andy was asked about the injured guys in his presser, said that LDT and Watkins both “had good weeks”.

Sounds like we’re probably gettng a playoff boost.

Halfcan
12-30-2018, 11:51 PM
Andy was asked about the injured guys in his presser, said that LDT and Watkins both “had good weeks”.

Sounds like we’re probably gettng a playoff boost.

:clap:

Watkins can take all of Conley's snaps- he has been awful.

-King-
12-30-2018, 11:56 PM
:clap:

Watkins can take all of Conley's snaps- he has been awful.

He had 1 good play all day today...the block on Hills TD run. Other than that he was terrible. Dropped everything that came to him

pugsnotdrugs19
12-31-2018, 08:00 PM
Way too early predictions:

Colts over Texans
Seahawks over Cowboys
Chargers over Ravens
Bears over Eagles

BigRedChief
12-31-2018, 10:07 PM
It's so fucking on regardless. Chargers, Ravens, or Colts. Revenge...yeah with the Colts, Ravens and Chargers we need to apply some beat down payback.

This BS that we don’t want to face the Colts and Luck? :# give me a fucking break, those teams don’t want to face Mahomes at Arrowhead.

smithandrew051
12-31-2018, 10:24 PM

Colts over Texans
Seahawks over Cowboys
Chargers over Ravens
Bears over Eagles

I agree with those except for the Colts over Texans. I’ll take the Texans.

Back to back travel weeks. Also, they would have to beat the Texans for a second time in Houston in a month and a half. That’s a tall task.

St. Patty's Fire
12-31-2018, 10:33 PM
Colts
Ravens
Eagles
Boys

pugsnotdrugs19
12-31-2018, 10:48 PM
I agree with those except for the Colts over Texans. I’ll take the Texans.

Back to back travel weeks. Also, they would have to beat the Texans for a second time in Houston in a month and a half. That’s a tall task.

It’s going to be a great game. The one I’m most looking forward to. But I feel like Houston is reeling a little bit—they have one real star playmaker and a below average OL. Indy can come in and run the ball, hit PA passes and probably eek out the win.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-01-2019, 03:56 PM

Colts over Texans
Seahawks over Cowboys
Chargers over Ravens
Bears over Eagles

I made these picks yesterday but I’ll be damned if I have any confidence in any of them.

I bounce around every time I think about each game.

Best wild card weekend on paper in years.

St. Patty's Fire
01-01-2019, 04:01 PM
I made these picks yesterday but I’ll be damned if I have any confidence in any of them.

I bound around every time I think about each game.

It’s crazy how close these teams all are.

Usually you can count on there being a sacrificial lamb or two, which the Vikings would have been had they made it. Think of something like that Raiders team without Carr, or the Texans team we destroyed in 2015. Not this year. I could make a legitimate case for every team who made it winning it all.

Pepe Silvia
01-01-2019, 04:22 PM
Colts
Chargers
Seahawks
Bears (ugh)

Sassy Squatch
01-02-2019, 10:24 PM
ESPN has added @AdamSchefter to the Monday Night Football crew calling the Colts at Texans playoff game.

Why Not?
01-02-2019, 10:32 PM
Texans- hard to beat a good team on the road twice in a month

Cowboys- Seahawks a different animal away from Seattle. Also, are the Seahawks so good as to sweep a 2 gamer from the Cowboys?

Chargers- weirdly are better away from home and second shot at Lamar Jackson

Bears- but in a much closer game than what Vegas expects(-6)

KChiefs1
01-02-2019, 10:43 PM

That's my thought too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply Red
01-02-2019, 10:50 PM
I’ve got Colts, Cowboys, Ravens and Bears

Colts/Chiefs
Ravens/Patriots
Bears/Rams
Cowboys/Saints

I'd probably agree here.

KChiefs1
01-02-2019, 11:06 PM

I bounce around every time I think about each game.

The next two weekends will be fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fishpicker
01-02-2019, 11:15 PM
its a good thing we split our games with the Chargers. the odds of one team beating another team 3 times in one year is really low

NJChiefsFan
01-02-2019, 11:34 PM
ESPN has added @AdamSchefter to the Monday Night Football crew calling the Colts at Texans playoff game.

Sideline guy or in the booth?

scho63
01-02-2019, 11:48 PM
In all honesty, any real fan wants us to face the Colts and curb stump them for all the pain they have caused us in the playoffs.

That is Magic Mahomes first act of revenge!

GloryDayz
01-02-2019, 11:51 PM
In all honesty, any real fan wants us to face the Colts and curb stump them for all the pain they have caused us in the playoffs.

That is Magic Mahomes first act of revenge!

I want to do this to them:

https://media.giphy.com/media/1o3uJJihvIEVy/giphy.gif

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
01-02-2019, 11:52 PM
Any apps that I can watch the nfl playoffs at?

jaa1025
01-02-2019, 11:59 PM
Indy and Houston is a toss up to me. Both have played incredibly soft schedules but Indy won the last matchup. I think I'll go Indy again because of that and Luck is better than Watson.

Seattle and Dallas is another good game. I'll go Seahawks here because of Wilson. Dallas has a very good defense and running game so I'm torn though.

Chargers at Baltimore. Maybe it's my anti Chargers hatred or that Rivers is garbage against good defenses. I'm going Baltimore at home.

Philly at Chicago. This is the easiest game for me because I think Chicago is the best team in the NFC.

I'm not sure who I want to play out of the AFC.

Houston and Indy are the "hottest teams" but they haven't played anyone. It's truly hard for me to evaluate them. I supposed, I'd rather have Houston win because I want the winner of the other matchup since they are known.

Baltimore has a very one dimensional offense and even Sutton should know how to defend it after round 2. They have good and confusing defense but Mahomes just saw it and should be better prepared.

Chargers got lucky 2 weeks ago with the help of some of the worst officiating that you will see in a game. It took that plus the Chiefs coasting like they were going to win. Rivers still had a bad game like he almost always does against KC. If they beat Baltimore, they will have had to travel back and forth across the US and back again after playing the a likely very physical game.

tk13
01-03-2019, 12:01 AM
I like Chicago as a team and I think Nagy has done a great job but Foles magic is scary. I don't see them going all the way again but I could definitely see them winning in Chicago and then going to New Orleans and giving them a game before falling short.

It would be great for Chicago to win though because a Bears/Rams 2nd round game would be interesting to watch.

CapsLockKey
01-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Any apps that I can watch the nfl playoffs at?I'm assuming Yahoo sports app will stream them since they streamed all nationally televised games this year. Only works on phones and tablets though.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-04-2019, 01:59 PM
The Chargers, already beaten down with injuries in the middle of their defense, will be without Brandon Mebane and Jatavis Brown on Sunday it sounds like.

I was going to pick LAC this time but I don’t see them stopping the run at all now. They’re too small without Mebane inside and they’re now down Perryman and Brown at ILB.

KChiefs1
01-04-2019, 02:29 PM
Chargers got lucky 2 weeks ago with the help of some of the worst officiating that you will see in a game. It took that plus the Chiefs coasting like they were going to win. Rivers still had a bad game like he almost always does against KC. If they beat Baltimore, they will have had to travel back and forth across the US and back again after playing the a likely very physical game.

Chargers would be coming off a very physical game against the Ravens on a short week while playing their third road game in a row.

I like those advantages.

Chiefnj2
01-04-2019, 04:01 PM
Colts at Texans in the Strength of Schedule Bowl. Public perception is that both teams made the playoffs feasting on a weak schedule. Indy's OL is far superior to the Texans. We get to see what Luck can do with a decent OL, something the franchise should have done from day one but instead ignored it until it reached a three year shoulder injury fiasco. The Texans appear to be a one trick pony show with Hopkins. Take the Colts.

Seahawks at the Cowboys in the Marty Schott Bowl. It's a heavy dose of defense and running the ball. Three yards and a cloud of rubber pellets. One week the Cowboys are losing to the Redskins, the next they are beating the Saints. The hawks have been playing well lately, but aren't as strong on the road. Which Dallas team shows up? I'll take Wilson over Prescott.

Eagles at Bears in the Andy Reid Tree Bowl. Last year's underdog goes against the surprise team of this year. The Bears play great opportunistic defense with just a little flash on offense to make it interesting. Can Trubisky handle the playoff pressure? Can he return to early season pre-injury form? Big Dick Foles who by every measurable ever created by scouts somehow gets the team to play better than with Wentz. Last years playoff experience should prove valuable to the Eagles in a hostile road trip. I have no idea who wins this, so I will say the Bears due to a late defensive score.

Chargers at Ravens in the Stringer Bell Bowl. Why the Stringer Bell Bowl? Because the only cultural contribution to society to come from Baltimore other than crab cakes is The Wire. You make a wrong turn going to the stadium and you might as well shoot yourself in the head before someone with worse aim does and leaves you a drooling cripple. The big question is if Baltimore scrambler can throw for more completions than Philip Rivers has children. They played a few weeks ago and it wasn't really close. I'll give the nod to the Ravens with the hopes they have to travel to New England and get to beat the crap out of the Pats and get them injury riddled before having to play KC.