12-30-2018, 09:12 PM
https://www.chiefs.com/video/chiefs-vs-raiders-locker-room-celebration

His speech at the end is great

pugsnotdrugs19
12-30-2018, 09:14 PM
Goosebumps

Bowser
12-30-2018, 09:15 PM
I still remember Houston staring daggers into Kelce after his stupid meltdown against the Steelers in the wild card a couple of years ago. If there is anyone on this team that knows that the Chiefs have not yet arrived, it's him, and hopefully he keeps everyone pushing.

Sassy Squatch
12-30-2018, 09:16 PM
I still remember Houston staring daggers into Kelce after his stupid meltdown against the Steelers in the wild card a couple of years ago. If there is anyone on this team that knows that the Chiefs have not yet arrived, it's him, and hopefully he keeps everyone pushing.
Too bad Houston did literally nothing in that game. Dude talks a good talk, but thus far he hasn't done shit to walk the walk.

staylor26
12-30-2018, 09:17 PM
Too bad Houston did literally nothing in that game. Dude talks a good talk, but thus far he hasn't done shit to walk the walk.

:facepalm:

TwistedChief
12-30-2018, 09:18 PM

Oh, man. He was crushing him on the sidelines. It was epic. Houston is a leader.

WhiteWhale
I can't help but laugh when I hear Mahomes say "yessir!" After houston's little speech.

He's just captain fucking polite.

TwistedChief

Strip sack. Fumble recovery.

Please stop.

CasselGotPeedOn
12-30-2018, 09:19 PM

You're terrible

Hammock Parties
12-30-2018, 09:21 PM
Goddamn. Saved.

This is how championship runs start.

New World Order
12-30-2018, 09:22 PM
We needed a win like that.

Let's go

JakeF
12-30-2018, 09:22 PM
Houston has been so much better now that Mr. Moron Sutton has figured out he belongs on the line of scrimmage. It only took Sutton 2+ years to figure that out.

htismaqe
12-30-2018, 09:23 PM
Houston has been so much better now that Mr. Moron Sutton has figured out he belongs on the line of scrimmage. It only took Sutton 2+ years to figure that out.

ROFL

Johnny Vegas
12-30-2018, 09:23 PM

take another shot and you'll forget you ever posted this

JakeF
12-30-2018, 09:24 PM
ROFLSo tell me how Houston is not 100% better on the line of scrimmage. Go ahead and try to spout some bullshit.

Hammock Parties
12-30-2018, 09:25 PM
Houston messed around and finished with 9 sacks and 5 FF in 11 games and change.

He's back.

htismaqe
12-30-2018, 09:25 PM
So tell me how Houston is not 100% better on the line of scrimmage. Go ahead and try to spout some bullshit.

He was in coverage at least twice today that I saw. Sutton hasn’t change the way he’s being used at all. He looks better because he’s actually playing better. But no it has to be Sutton. ROFL

staylor26
12-30-2018, 09:26 PM
Houston messed around and finished with 9 sacks and 5 FF in 11 games and change.

He's back.

You know he’s still salty about Von Miller’s SB while he was hurt. Just being a competitor.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-30-2018, 09:27 PM

He's back.

Much better than last year.

But let’s be honest, that probably has a ton to do with having Ford on the other side instead of Zombo. It’s hard to rush the passer by yourself.

Bowser
12-30-2018, 09:28 PM
I will never, ever forget Houston tackling Antonio Brown 50 yards down the field. I'll never forgive Sutton for putting him in that position, either.

chinaski
I'm 43 years old, and this motivates the hell out of me! ROFL

LETS GO GET IT! :clap:

chiefzilla1501

Houston came back from a knee injury in that game. The steelers gashed us because they exploited Terrence Smith all game long. And I sure as shit am not going to blame him for not stopping Antonio fucking brown on the last play. Dude doesn't talk any talk. He unselfishly battles on run ad and in pass coverage. Motherfucker WILLINGLY went into coverage for an entire drive where he could have gone for the sacks record. That's the definition of unselfish.

Sassy Squatch
Strip sack. Fumble recovery.

Please stop.
I'll stop when he does anything of value for the Chiefs in the playoffs. In our 4 losses, he's contributed a grand total of 12 tackles with 2 sacks.

htismaqe
12-30-2018, 09:29 PM
Much better than last year.

But let’s be honest, that probably has a ton to do with having Ford on the other side instead of Zombo. It’s hard to rush the passer by yourself.

And Houston and Ford benefitted from Jones’ presence. I still can’t believe Jones has 15 freaking sacks.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-30-2018, 09:30 PM
And Houston and Ford benefitted from Jones’ presence. I still can’t believe Jones has 15 freaking sacks.

Just like with players on offense.

Hill and Kelce are special. They become even greater when Sammy is there too. Same with the pass rushers.

TwistedChief
12-30-2018, 09:31 PM
I'll stop when he does anything of value for the Chiefs in the playoffs. In our 4 losses, he's contributed a grand total of 12 tackles with 2 sacks.

That annualizes to 8 sacks in games that we didn't play well in and didn't win. Disaster.

Baby Lee
Ragland looks like the guy in the movie who is the member of a street hustlin' crew who is wearing a wire.

RealSNR

Bitch bitch bitch bitch.

If we win a playoff game, are you going to spend your time complaining about Berry, Sutton, and whatever other frustrating events transpired this year?

JakeF
12-30-2018, 09:32 PM
He was in coverage at least twice today that I saw. Sutton hasn’t change the way he’s being used at all. He looks better because he’s actually playing better. But no it has to be Sutton. ROFL
Houston is lining up on the LOS almost all the time now and it's paying dividends. He has the power to hold up against the run and the ability to rush the power. Sutton gets what he wants a pass rush that doesn't require him to blitz a bunch of guys and screw up his coverage.

Houston used to spend about 90% of his snaps lined up back in space like a traditional linebacker. Now he is playing more like a smaller DE that occasionally drops back into coverage for a zone blitz or something. I think having Houston and Ford on either end helps Chris Jones get to the QB as well. I just wish that Jones was better against the run. Sutton can't keep Jones inside without significant help against the run. Nnadi and/or Williams.

htismaqe
12-30-2018, 09:32 PM
Ragland looks like the guy in the movie who is the member of a street hustlin' crew who is wearing a wire.

ROFL

-King-
12-30-2018, 09:33 PM

Wow that's horrible! He should be averaging a sack a game! Maybe even 2!

Naptown Chief
12-30-2018, 09:33 PM

Lawdy Lawd have mercy

-King-
12-30-2018, 09:35 PM

He's back.

I admit I thought he was done before this year. But he has really been great the past few weeks. Guess it really was all about recovering and getting his legs back under him.

Sassy Squatch
12-30-2018, 09:36 PM
Bitch bitch bitch bitch.

If we win a playoff game, are you going to spend your time complaining about Berry, Sutton, and whatever other frustrating events transpired this year?
Nope. We're actually making changes on the defensive side of the ball now. Shouldn't have taken 16 weeks to get started on that but thats a nitpick.

BossChief
12-30-2018, 09:38 PM

It’s dropping the fat and adding muscle last offseason.

They are about to have Speaks do the same thing and that’s gonna help his mobility. Watch.

CasselGotPeedOn
12-30-2018, 09:38 PM
I wonder how much cheeto dust Superturdle has on his face while disapproving of Justin Houston

JakeF
12-30-2018, 09:46 PM
I admit I thought he was done before this year. But he has really been great the past few weeks. Guess it really was all about recovering and getting his legs back under him.
Houston just isn't running around in the secondary all the time now where his loss of speed is a liability. He's using his power and technique to abuse TEs and OTs on the LOS. He's practically playing a new position now.

-King-
12-30-2018, 10:06 PM
Houston just isn't running around in the secondary all the time now where his loss of speed is a liability. He's using his power and technique to abuse TEs and OTs on the LOS. He's practically playing a new position now.

He's still going out in coverage. It's just that he hasn't been caught on a huge mismatch like the Antonio Brown play.

FAX
12-30-2018, 11:33 PM

How is this possible? I mean, how in Seven Hells can a person think like you, man? Let alone write down those thoughts. And on the internet, no less.

I must know ... what does the "F" stand for? I have a couple of ideas and pray I'm wrong.

FAX THE BEWILDERED

FAX
12-30-2018, 11:35 PM

Mr. Superturtle, with all due respect, I think you should just go ahead and stop now.

FAX

-King-
12-30-2018, 11:57 PM
How is this possible? I mean, how in Seven Hells can a person think like you, man? Let alone write down those thoughts. And on the internet, no less.

I must know ... what does the "F" stand for? I have a couple of ideas and pray I'm wrong.

FAX THE BEWILDERED

ROFL ROFL

Pitt Gorilla
12-31-2018, 12:13 AM

FAX THE BEWILDERED

Easy. He’s not really a fan.

CasselGotPeedOn
12-31-2018, 12:14 AM
Mr. Superturtle, with all due respect, I think you should just go ahead and stop now.

FAX

None is due

Bugeater
12-31-2018, 12:20 AM
I like where you're going with this. Please carry on.

RealSNR
12-31-2018, 12:22 AM
Easy. He’s not really a fan.

So you're saying the "F" stands for "Finkle," then?

New World Order
12-31-2018, 12:23 AM
Turtle, we just locked up the 1 seed. We have the NFL MVP

Stop being a negative Nelly; try being a Positive Pete.

Bugeater
12-31-2018, 12:23 AM
I assumed he was JakeFromStateFarm.

Simply Red
12-31-2018, 09:22 AM
for some reason my PC won't play videos off of that site, in Chrome or IE - Never has. Not sure why - it sucks I really wanted to see this one.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 09:23 AM
Turtle, we just locked up the 1 seed. We have the NFL MVP

Stop being a negative Nelly; try being a Positive Pete.
But it's so damn fun to watch ya'll get bent out of shape.

Aspengc8
12-31-2018, 09:31 AM
Houston is lining up on the LOS almost all the time now and it's paying dividends. He has the power to hold up against the run and the ability to rush the power. Sutton gets what he wants a pass rush that doesn't require him to blitz a bunch of guys and screw up his coverage.

Houston used to spend about 90% of his snaps lined up back in space like a traditional linebacker. Now he is playing more like a smaller DE that occasionally drops back into coverage for a zone blitz or something. I think having Houston and Ford on either end helps Chris Jones get to the QB as well. I just wish that Jones was better against the run. Sutton can't keep Jones inside without significant help against the run. Nnadi and/or Williams.

What the actual F are you talking about? Houston lining up 90% of the time off the line? Do you even watch the games???

FAX
12-31-2018, 09:52 AM
for some reason my PC won't play videos off of that site, in Chrome or IE - Never has. Not sure why - it sucks I really wanted to see this one.

The same video is on the Chiefs FB page.

FAX

TimeForWasp
12-31-2018, 10:18 AM

Mine won't either. I am running linux though and I figured that was why. But when other sites like arrowheadpride, kansascity.com and arrowheadaddict show the videos from chiefs.com I can then see them.

Simply Red
12-31-2018, 10:20 AM

FAX

I saw that - I just didn't see Houston speak.

Simply Red
12-31-2018, 10:23 AM

FAX

I found it - thank you!! :)

Why Not?
12-31-2018, 10:30 AM
Just watched it. Damn that gets me fired up!

Simply Red
12-31-2018, 10:31 AM
Just watched it. Damn that gets me fired up!

absolutely.

Hammock Parties
12-31-2018, 10:31 AM
Houston finally healthy for the postseason.

He is going to rape faces.

It's really nice to have every pass rusher and what would appear to be every OL 100%.

YoU WiN GaMeS In ThE TrEnCheS

lcarus
12-31-2018, 10:39 AM
His strip sack and recovery yesterday was a fucking monster play.

Marcellus
12-31-2018, 11:13 AM
But it's so damn fun to watch ya'll get bent out of shape.

I think the real issue is its real hard for you to not post stupid shit.

htismaqe
12-31-2018, 11:17 AM

ROFL

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 11:22 AM
I think the real issue is its real hard for you to not post stupid shit.
Nope. Just love to antagonize people like you every once in a while. Of course I'm saying stupid shit to do that.

You want a real gauge of how I feel about this team currently, I'd been to 1 game at Arrowhead in my entire life before this season. Been to 4 so far and seriously considering going for the playoff games.

Simply Red
12-31-2018, 11:26 AM
His strip sack and recovery yesterday was a ****ing monster play.

woo wee it sure was!

FAX
12-31-2018, 11:26 AM
Nope. Just love to antagonize people like you every once in a while. Of course I'm saying stupid shit to do that.

You want a real gauge of how I feel about this team currently, I'd been to 1 game at Arrowhead in my entire life before this season. Been to 4 so far and seriously considering going for the playoff games.

And no one is better. I'd even go so far as to say MVP-level (although, Mr. JakeF has to be included in that conversation).

FAX

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 11:29 AM
And no one is better. I'd even go so far as to say MVP-level (although, Mr. JakeF has to be included in that conversation).

FAX
Take pride in the fact that you're the reason I started fishing for insults. I said some outrageous shit about the defense and Sutton and you gave me one of the funniest verbal smackdowns I've recieved.

Chargem
12-31-2018, 11:40 AM

Just thought I'd look this up for fun.

2018 - 719 Snaps, 90 in coverage (12.5%)
2017 - 1,015 Snaps, 145 in coverage (14.3%)
2016 - 349 Snaps, 30 in coverage (8.6%)
2015 - 671 Snaps, 93 in coverage (13.9%)
2014 - 1,041 Snaps, 161 in coverage (15.5%)

He's averaged about 42 snaps per game, so that's 1 less snap in coverage per game than last year. HUGE difference.

Marcellus
12-31-2018, 11:46 AM
Just thought I'd look this up for fun.

2018 - 719 Snaps, 90 in coverage (12.5%)
2017 - 1,015 Snaps, 145 in coverage (14.3%)
2016 - 349 Snaps, 30 in coverage (8.6%)
2015 - 671 Snaps, 93 in coverage (13.9%)
2014 - 1,041 Snaps, 161 in coverage (15.5%)

He's averaged about 42 snaps per game, so that's 1 less snap in coverage per game than last year. HUGE difference.

People that have harped on this dont understand how it works anyway. Its dependant on what the offense does in relation to the defensive call, he isnt supposed to just let a RB or WR go uncovered.

We do that to teams all the time, Hill caught a TD while covered by a LB in the Seattle game. That wasnt because the defensive coordinator wanted that match up.

Houston is a LB not defensive linemen or DE so at times he has coverage responsibilities. Its that simple.