12-31-2018, 08:45 AM
Per Adam Schefter

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1079747677393510400?s=19

notorious
12-31-2018, 08:46 AM
Damnit!

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 08:47 AM
You're such a terrible poster. There's a thread exactly for this. And you probably know it, too.

Danguardace
12-31-2018, 08:48 AM
"Black" Monday taking on a new meaning today.

HemiEd
12-31-2018, 08:49 AM
Damnit!

^double dammit

TimBone
12-31-2018, 08:49 AM
You're such a terrible poster. There's a thread exactly for this. And you probably know it, too.Where it's at?

TimBone
12-31-2018, 08:50 AM
Damnit!My thoughts as well, although I figured it was inevitable.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 08:50 AM
Where it's at?
It was a joke, my brudda. Copy paste from the Steve Wilks thread.

Danguardace
12-31-2018, 08:52 AM
My thoughts as well, although I figured it was inevitable.

We had 2 good years cant complain

Flying High D
12-31-2018, 08:52 AM
Bring him for a look?

bobhill
12-31-2018, 08:53 AM
Can he coach d-fence?

Naptown Chief
12-31-2018, 08:53 AM
Where it's at?

One could argue that the Broncos news megathread is for stuff like this. That said, this probably deserved it's own thread

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 08:54 AM
Requesting interview with Brian Flores for their HC job.

Fansy the Famous Bard
12-31-2018, 08:54 AM
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/75166144/it-was-fun-while-it-lasted.jpg

Fansy the Famous Bard
12-31-2018, 08:55 AM
Mike Mayock reportedly a strong candidate for the Denver Bronco's HC job.

TimBone
12-31-2018, 08:59 AM
It was a joke, my brudda. Copy paste from the Steve Wilks thread.Ahh, I must have missed that.One could argue that the Broncos news megathread is for stuff like this. That said, this probably deserved it's own threadYeah, I'd say the firing of a division rival's head coach is threadworthy.

UChieffyBugger
12-31-2018, 09:01 AM
With their QB situation and no viable options in the draft, It's gonna be tough for a new HC to come in and do a whole lot better imo. Joseph, to his credit, played us hard both times and almost got them over the line when they beat the Bolts and Steelers. The injuries to Thomas, their best CB and Lindsey were just too much to overcome in the end.

Coochie liquor
12-31-2018, 09:03 AM
So he’s gonna be Bungles new Hc then?

Naptown Chief
12-31-2018, 09:05 AM
Yeah, I'd say the firing of a division rival's head coach is threadworthy.

Agreed. I was just giving you a hard time

Bwana
12-31-2018, 09:10 AM
Damnit!

This, I'm going to miss him!

In58men
12-31-2018, 09:10 AM
Marvin Lewis finally gone too.

In58men
12-31-2018, 09:12 AM
Adam Gase fired.

St. Patty's Fire
12-31-2018, 09:12 AM
Rapp now implying the Bengals have interest in Vance LMAO

thabear04
12-31-2018, 09:17 AM
Mike Mayock reportedly a strong candidate for the Denver Bronco's HC job.

Raiders hiring draft analyst Mike Mayock as general manager.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 09:18 AM
Candidates for replacing Joseph so far

Brian Flores
Mike Munchak

UChieffyBugger
12-31-2018, 09:19 AM
Rapp now implying the Bengals have interest in Vance LMAO

Wasn't Belichick fired from his first job too? Failing the first time doesn't mean you can't succeed with the second chance.

DeepPurple
12-31-2018, 09:34 AM
Wasn't Belichick fired from his first job too? Failing the first time doesn't mean you can't succeed with the second chance.

When the Browns moved from Cleveland to Baltimore, Ozzie Newsome moved but Belichick didn't. Also Pete Carroll was fired by the Jets after one season.

As a Ravens fan, I hope Vance gets that Bengals job, the Browns are getting better so we need one patsy in the division. The steelers haven't played up to expectations lately either, hopefully they'll stay down. They had to kick a last minute field goal yesterday to beat the Bengals (with a backup QB) at home, with a chance at the playoffs on the line.

If the Ravens don't win, I don't expect them to be able to go all the way, then I'm a huge Chiefs fan, have been for a long time.

Randallflagg
12-31-2018, 09:38 AM
Damn it all......I was hoping that the drunk would keep radio around for another year or two...

Kind of makes me laugh though.....the only common denominator with coaches (or lack of) in Denver is Elway. Apparently, he is going nowhere - so that is good news for Chiefs fans!!

Always a silver lining! LMAO

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 09:39 AM
Belicheck also had a solid 5 year in between stints where he was under the tutelage of Bill Parcells. Joseph being made the HC of the Bengals would be horrendous for him long term, unless he's content with being Marvin Lewis II, Electric Boogaloo.

Naptown Chief
12-31-2018, 09:39 AM
When the Browns moved from Cleveland to Baltimore, Ozzie Newsome moved but Belichick didn't. Also Pete Carroll was fired by the Jets after one season.

As a Ravens fan, I hope Vance gets that Bengals job, the Browns are getting better so we need one patsy in the division. The steelers haven't played up to expectations lately either, hopefully they'll stay down. They had to kick a last minute field goal yesterday to beat the Bengals (with a backup QB) at home, with a chance at the playoffs on the line.

If the Ravens don't win, I don't expect them to be able to go all the way, then I'm a huge Chiefs fan, have been for a long time.

I'm confused. You're a Chiefs fan, or are you a Ravens fan?

ThaVirus
12-31-2018, 10:07 AM
Am I the only one who thinks he may not have been all that terrible? He kind of got a raw deal being saddled with Seimian, then Lynch and now Keenum.

What NFL coach would actually be able to find success with those bums under center?

Elway deserves to be fired.

gblowfish
12-31-2018, 10:08 AM
They should go get Todd Haley. He's a stable guy...

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-31-2018, 10:10 AM
My thoughts as well, although I figured it was inevitable.

Just think. They have the opportunity to get worse now. ROFL

gblowfish
12-31-2018, 10:11 AM
Elway should start Elway at QB next season.
I just want to throw him on his geriatric alcoholic head one more time.

Mile High Mania
12-31-2018, 10:12 AM

Brian Flores
Mike Munchak

Come on, we all know Elway is trying to convince Ellis that Shannahan is the pick.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 10:12 AM
Am I the only one who thinks he may not have been all that terrible? He kind of got a raw deal being saddled with Seimian, then Lynch and now Keenum.

What NFL coach would actually be able to find success with those bums under center?

Don't think its that far off from happening. Take away Manning and he's pretty lackluster, at least at finding QBs. Osweiler, Lynch, Keenum. Yikes. Giving him a pass on Siemian since he's a 7th rounder and considering that he's not too bad.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 10:13 AM
Come on, we all know Elway is trying to convince Ellis that Shannahan is the pick.
That's reassuring for you?

O.city
12-31-2018, 10:13 AM

I kind of feel the same.

He made some bad decisions for sure but as a first time HV you kind of expect that.

His team always seemed to play hard against kc

Mile High Mania
12-31-2018, 10:14 AM
That's reassuring for you?

Meh. They could do worse. I would like to see a different direction.

ThaVirus
12-31-2018, 10:15 AM
Don't think its that far off from happening. Take away Manning and he's pretty lackluster, at least at finding QBs. Osweiler, Lynch, Keenum. Yikes. Giving him a pass on Siemian since he's a 7th rounder and considering that he's not too bad.

Why give him a pass for that?

He brought in a 35 year old Peyton Manning who literally couldn't squeeze a football properly, got four seasons worth of incredible play from him (luckily) and still failed to find his replacement.

Dude's had like seven years to find the QBotf and has failed, spectacularly might I add, in doing so.

RunKC
12-31-2018, 10:17 AM

Brian Flores
Mike Munchak

ROFL

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 10:17 AM
Why give him a pass for that?

He brought in a 35 year old Peyton Manning who literally couldn't even squeeze a football properly just a few months prior to signing, then made absolutely no moves to replace him until it was clear that he was no longer a capable starter.
Siemian should've never started significant time, but if he's your backup you're doing alright.

O.city
12-31-2018, 10:18 AM
Until elway gets the qb spot figured out it won’t matter

Why Not?
12-31-2018, 10:19 AM

Broncos had a golden opportunity to make the playoffs this year. Team totally laid down the last month of the season. Elway sucks but he couldn't keep Radio.

ThaVirus
12-31-2018, 10:20 AM
Siemian should've never started significant time, but if he's your backup you're doing alright.

Agreed, and that's why I place the blame at Elway's feet.

Seimian overperformed but Osweiler, Lynch and Keenum were horrendous picks/signings.

wazu
12-31-2018, 10:20 AM

Vikings went to the NFC Championship with Keenum last year, so there's one answer for you. I think Elway's approach was "win with defense", and have a capable vet at QB.

That said, Vance really only had one year to make that work. Add to that Elway trading away players at the deadline, and a rash of injuries. Hopefully Elway keeps rebooting the process every other year for both coach and QB. Keep the Broncos acting like a non-Patriots AFC East team.

ThaVirus
12-31-2018, 10:22 AM
Vikings went to the NFC Championship with Keenum last year, so there's one answer for you. I think Elway's approach was "win with defense", and have a capable vet at QB.

That said, Vance really only had one year to make that work. Add to that Elway trading away players at the deadline, and a rash of injuries. Hopefully Elway keeps rebooting the process every other year for both coach and QB. Keep the Broncos acting like a non-Patriots AFC East team.

It was CLEAR to anyone watching the Vikings last season that Keenum wouldn't be able to replicate that success.

This board laughed its ass off when they signed Keenum to $20m.

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 10:26 AM
Agreed, and that's why I place the blame at Elway's feet.

Seimian overperformed but Osweiler, Lynch and Keenum were horrendous picks/signings.
Yeah. Guess I didn't explain that well enough. In a vacuum, selecting Siemian in the 7th was pretty damn good value. The fact that he was your starter for 2 seasons makes it pretty bad.

JoeyChuckles
12-31-2018, 10:27 AM
<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0"width="788.54" height="443" type="text/html" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ULQ8vUbcGxY?autoplay=1&fs=0&iv_load_policy=3&showinfo=0&rel=0&cc_load_policy=0&start=0&end=0&origin=https://youtubeembedcode.com"><div><small><a href="https://youtubeembedcode.com/en">youtube embed code</a></small></div><div><small><a href="http://add-link-exchange.com">visit us</a></small></div><div><small><a href="https://youtubeembedcode.com/en">https://youtubeembedcode.com/en</a></small></div><div><small><a href="http://brightononline.ca/">custom map prints</a></small></div></iframe>

O.city
12-31-2018, 10:27 AM
He took a qb in the first and he flopped

That’s what hurt the most

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 10:28 AM
He took a qb in the first and he flopped

That’s what hurt the most
Apparently they've got their eye on Drew Lock.

Spott
12-31-2018, 10:30 AM
Apparently they've got their eye on Drew Lock.

ROFL We could only hope to be so lucky.

scho63
12-31-2018, 10:51 AM
Not sure who can handle working with Elway. Don't see that as a top openming at this point.

Packers probably best but Rogers gonna have a lot of say/sway

Surprised that Tampa Bay shit canned their coach already.
'
If Bengals keep Marvin Lewis, they are a worse organization than the Browns.

FD
12-31-2018, 10:52 AM
I wanted them to do just well enough to be stuck with Keenum and Vance for another year. Oh well.

Reerun_KC
12-31-2018, 10:52 AM
So would he be an upgrade over Sutton?

Sassy Squatch
12-31-2018, 10:53 AM
So would he be an upgrade over Sutton?
Don't think so. He had some good tools in Miami as their DC and he wasn't very good.

GloryDayz
12-31-2018, 10:54 AM
Let's hope Horseface is just as drunk when he picks the next asshole.

Why Not?
12-31-2018, 10:54 AM
Surprised that Tampa Bay shit canned their coach already

19-29 your first 3 years is gonna get you fired most of the time.

Reerun_KC
12-31-2018, 10:55 AM
Don't think so. He had some good tools in Miami as their DC and he wasn't very good.

K. Thanks.

RealSNR
12-31-2018, 11:07 AM
Vance Joseph is a crybaby who blames others for his own shortcomings.

He was a god awful head coach. A piss poor leader. I want him nowhere near this organization.

If I had the choice between Joseph and Sutton, I'd really have to think about it. Seriously. I'd probably take Joseph just to have change for change's sake, but unless it came with a guarantee of a short leash and firing if results didn't take place, I certainly wouldn't be happy about bringing him aboard as DC.

Fuck VJ in the neck. I'm glad he's gone. I'm not worried about Horse face finding a good HC/QB, either. He's just as nepotistic as Pioli was, and the NFL is starting to realize that. Quality candidates are going to avoid that Denver job and all the shitstorm of unstable ownership that comes with it.

scho63
12-31-2018, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by scho63

Surprised that Tampa Bay shit canned their coach already

19-29 your first 3 years is gonna get you fired most of the time.

I must be confusing him with someone else - who just got shit canned after year one??? :hmmm:

Setsuna
12-31-2018, 11:43 AM
"Black" Monday taking on a new meaning today.

:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

scho63
12-31-2018, 02:11 PM
It's was Steve Wilks of Cards that was one and done, not Bucs coach. My error. That's some harsh shit right there.

Rain Man
12-31-2018, 02:13 PM
C'mon, Elway. Norv Turner. You know you want to.

ClevelandBronco
12-31-2018, 02:15 PM
Can he coach d-fence?

No, but he can close d-door.