PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs A request

dlphg9
01-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Ok guys,

We have the Colts. I know we have lost several playoff games in a row, but if youre going to be a miserable whiny pussy about it and spout doom and gloom all god damn week, then please don't post in any and every thread that is created(I know how you whiney bitches are). No one wants to read your pussy ass opinion. aafter Patrick Mahomes breaks his dick off in Luck and proceeds to regenerate his massive schlong to the nth degree you shouldn't be allowed to post here anymore this season. You cant be a miserable bitch and then enjoy the winning.

Im so damn excited for this game. I want Colin Cowterd to cry after his boy Luck gets his neck snapped in half by our pass rush and Mahomes lights up that Colts D and scores the most points ever in a playoff game.

So tl;dr (for the hilarious retards that are going to post tldr)

Dont bring your menstrating vaginas all over the lounge because youre a miserable menstrating sissyboy and you think the Chiefs are going to lose.

eDave
01-05-2019, 07:29 PM
Fuck you man.

SAUTO
01-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Amen

Coach
01-05-2019, 07:31 PM
http://www.nfl.com/static/content/public/photo/2017/09/08/0ap3000000840999.gif

TwistedChief
01-05-2019, 07:32 PM
Yes yes yes. I love you.

But it will happen. Because the Colts are the boogeyman.

PHOG
01-05-2019, 07:33 PM
LMAO

bricks
01-05-2019, 07:33 PM
**** you man.

I was thinking the same thing

eDave
01-05-2019, 07:35 PM
LMAO

At least one of those guys must be dead now. Heart failure.

Best Chiefs gif ever.

Chief Pote
01-05-2019, 07:35 PM
Ok guys,

We have the Colts. I know we have lost several playoff games in a row, but if youre going to be a miserable whiny pussy about it and spout doom and gloom all god damn week, then please don't post in any and every thread that is created(I know how you whiney bitches are). No one wants to read your pussy ass opinion. aafter Patrick Mahomes breaks his dick off in Luck and proceeds to regenerate his massive schlong to the nth degree you shouldn't be allowed to post here anymore this season. You cant be a miserable bitch and then enjoy the winning.

Im so damn excited for this game. I want Colin Cowterd to cry after his boy Luck gets his neck snapped in half by our pass rush and Mahomes lights up that Colts D and scores the most points ever in a playoff game.

Dont bring your menstrating vaginas all over the lounge because youre a miserable menstrating sissyboy and you think the Chiefs are going to lose.

You have lived through nothing....n00b.

Discuss Thrower
01-05-2019, 07:36 PM

Well fucking placed

In58men
01-05-2019, 07:37 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190106/fb3c2915bbabf5faa3d238d09e177f74.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Plow
01-05-2019, 07:37 PM
STFU

I also request we unban tiger.

PHOG
01-05-2019, 07:38 PM
At least one of those guys must be dead now. Heart failure.

Best Chiefs gif ever.
I have to laugh every time I see that damn thing.

dlphg9
01-05-2019, 07:39 PM
**** you man.

Why cant we ever have a little god damn optimism? We have Patrick motherfucking Mahomes and all alot of people want to do is bitch and moan before the game even starts. Id say out D has a better chance of stopping them than there D stopping us. I really dont understand why some people even watch if they are so sure we will lose.

eDave
01-05-2019, 07:40 PM
Why cant we ever have a little god damn optimism? We have Patrick motherfucking Mahomes and all alot of people want to do is bitch and moan before the game even starts. Id say out D has a better chance of stopping them than there D stopping us. I really dont understand why some people even watch if they are so sure we will lose.

Fuck you man.

TambaBerry
01-05-2019, 07:42 PM
It's hilarious to me that people don't understand that this is way more pathetic starting a thread bitching about people then the people bitching about the colts

Bugeater
01-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Season over.

Kman34
01-05-2019, 07:44 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/tung1.gif

dlphg9
01-05-2019, 07:45 PM
I was thinking the same thing

Eat dick you Blue Jay loving cum guzzler. You were just so positive in 2015 that that group of roid raging pieces of shit were going to beat the Royals and go to the WS. Howd that turn out?

MMXcalibur
01-05-2019, 07:47 PM
I have a better idea: how about you NOT tell Chief fans how to feel about the harsh, bitchy mistress that is the NFL Playoffs and then promptly go fuck yourself.

J Diddy
Yeah I’ve jerked off more than you posted since you joined fuck off fucker

dlphg9
**** you man.

Youre literally one of my favorite posters on here. I can't even talk shit to you. So yeah, Fuck me.

TwistedChief
01-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Fuck you man.

You have an avatar of a black square and enjoy playing god on a message board in offering employment and chiding people who don't follow your instructions. It's cool and all but let the guy start the thread and for CP to run with it (or not). This is going to be a bleak place over the next week given our history with them. You can ignore the thread without telling someone to go fuck himself...twice.

You're precisely what he was attempting to avoid.

Sassy Squatch
01-05-2019, 07:51 PM
https://localtvwhnt.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/screen-shot-2018-08-21-at-8-30-59-pm.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=400&h=225&crop=1

lewdog
01-05-2019, 07:51 PM
I already know how the game ends.

So I'm not watching it.

J Diddy
01-05-2019, 07:52 PM

So I'm not watching it.

That’s just fucking silly man

Fish
01-05-2019, 07:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Lx6haN8.jpg

Bugeater
01-05-2019, 07:53 PM

So I'm not watching it.
Same here. No point in even turning it on.

eDave
01-05-2019, 07:55 PM
You have an avatar of a black square and enjoy playing god on a message board in offering employment and chiding people who don't follow your instructions. It's cool and all but let the guy start the thread and for CP to run with it (or not). This is going to be a bleak place over the next week given our history with them. You can ignore the thread without telling someone to go fuck himself...twice.

Fuck you man.

dlphg9
01-05-2019, 07:56 PM
Yeah I’ve jerked off more than you posted since you joined **** off ****er

Oh I forgot some people base others worthiness on how many times theyve posted on a message board.

dlphg9
01-05-2019, 07:57 PM

So I'm not watching it.

Lol if thats true then bitch until you cant bitch any more.

Dartgod
01-05-2019, 08:01 PM
It's hilarious to me that people don't understand that this is way more pathetic starting a thread bitching about people then the people bitching about the colts

You should start a thread bitching about the people who are bitching about the pessimist's bitching.

I think that's right...

lewdog
01-05-2019, 08:02 PM
I forgot.

OP, your mom is a request!!!!

dlphg9
01-05-2019, 08:03 PM
That’s just ****ing silly man

Its sillier (wtf what grown man uses the word silly when talking to another grown man) to watch the game when youre so sure that theyll lose. Im positive at least 50% of the members here are depressed.

dlphg9
01-05-2019, 08:04 PM
I forgot.

OP, your mom is a request!!!!

A request to gtfo before you do something you regret!

Baby Lee
01-05-2019, 08:07 PM
Plus, this time we finally know for the first time ever that even if they don't win they at least tried.

Pablo
01-05-2019, 08:10 PM
In case you were wondering if you should start fewer threads; the answer is yes.

SAUTO
01-05-2019, 08:13 PM
Its sillier (wtf what grown man uses the word silly when talking to another grown man) to watch the game when youre so sure that theyll lose. Im positive at least 50% of the members here are depressed.

I use silly quite often you silly goose.

Baby Lee
01-05-2019, 08:14 PM

But do you LISP it?

King_Chief_Fan
01-05-2019, 08:15 PM
I have been a fan since 1996.
I will say what I want, when I want, where I want, and however I want and there isn't anything you can say or do about it Mr. Poster.

Go Chiefs!

King_Chief_Fan
01-05-2019, 08:17 PM

My wife calls me silly goose sometimes

Sofa King
01-05-2019, 08:22 PM
My wife calls me silly goose sometimes

Me too

Baby Lee
01-05-2019, 08:23 PM
Me too

Leave his wife be

SAUTO
But do you LISP it?

Every time.

BigRedChief
Yeah I’ve jerked off more than you posted since you joined fuck off fuckerwe were there in Indy when we got our ass handed to us. That was a gut punch.

Naptown Chief
01-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Ok guys,

Thank you!!

Jesus Christ it was pathetic reading the wildcard thread today.

Naptown Chief
01-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Oh, and gave you rep.

bobhill
01-05-2019, 08:38 PM
rochambeau donkeys

EPodolak
01-05-2019, 08:50 PM
rochambeau donkeys

this is way cuter in dark mode

carcosa
01-05-2019, 08:51 PM

So I'm not watching it.

Lol

lewdog
01-05-2019, 09:05 PM
That’s just fucking silly man

I only get some much Chiefs viewing time these days.................

so I'm saving it for their appearance in the AFC Championship game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigRedChief
01-05-2019, 10:08 PM
I understand the frustration with the Debbie Downer’s on the board. It resembles the Alex Smith or the NFL is fixed posters.

The difference for me anyway, between the Alex/NFL is rigged posts and the Debbie Downers is borderline, brushing up against that line of telling others how to be a fan. They want to be pessimistic or negative, that’s how they choose to be a fan.

njchiefs
01-05-2019, 10:38 PM
I agree with optimism. But reading your post ... you’re a Neanderthal. Menstrating vaginas ... heh, heh.

dlphg9
01-05-2019, 10:39 PM
I understand the frustration with the Debbie Downer’s on the board. It resembles the Alex Smith or the NFL is fixed posters.

The difference for me anyway, between the Alex/NFL is rigged posts and the Debbie Downers is borderline, brushing up against that line of telling others how to be a fan. They want to be pessimistic or negative, that’s how they choose to be a fan.

If all you can be is negative when we have the 1 seed and the MVP then you just want a reason to be a whiney bitch. We didnt score less than 26 once and scored less than 30 only 4 times. So whine and cry all you want about how bad the D is, but odds are better for our D to get a stop against Indys O then the other way around.

KS Smitty
01-05-2019, 10:54 PM
If all you can be is negative when we have the 1 seed and the MVP then you just want a reason to be a whiney bitch. We didnt score less than 26 once and scored less than 30 only 4 times. So whine and cry all you want about how bad the D is, but odds are better for our D to get a stop against Indys O then the other way around.

The negativity has nothing to do with anything you mentioned. It has to do with the fact the baby horses have crushed our post-season hopes more than any other team we have faced and for a variety of reasons. Because Chiefs

srvy
01-05-2019, 10:56 PM
You could just scroll past posts you find to negative. You probably have been here long enough now to have a good handle on the negative posters and who the homers are.

dlphg9
01-05-2019, 10:56 PM
The negativity has nothing to do with anything you mentioned. It has to do with the fact the baby horses have crushed our post-season hopes more than any other team we have faced and for a variety of reasons. Because Chiefs

Because Chiefs is pussy talk. We wouldnt have gotten the 1 seed if Because Chiefs

Wallcrawler
01-05-2019, 11:03 PM
Because Chiefs is pussy talk. We wouldnt have gotten the 1 seed if Because Chiefs

Spoken like someone who has not sat through all the home playoff losses.

Make no mistake, we should win this game. But andy reid has fist fucked so many of his playoff teams so hard, and history repeats itself.

This is a very loseable game if the wrong Andy Reid is on tge sideline.

BigRedChief
01-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Spoken like someone who has not sat through all the home playoff losses.

Make no mistake, we should win this game. But andy reid has fist fucked so many of his playoff teams so hard, and history repeats itself.

This is a very loseable game if the wrong Andy Reid is on tge sideline.worst one for me was sitting in the stands while my team blows an easily winnable playoff game during a fucking ice storm. Sleeting ice building up on me like I’m a damn car windshield.

IowaHawkeyeChief
01-05-2019, 11:09 PM
we were there in Indy when we got our ass handed to us. That was a gut punch.

I was at the cold as hell Colts debacle with the kicker not to be named... I was 4 rows behind the Colts bench taking and giving shit from Quentin Coryatt... It was fun until we fucking lost and it was also a gut punch... That being said, people are way to negative this year. This is a start of a new era. Reed has never had a HOF QB and it's going to great. Sit back and enjoy it, there will be plenty of time to bitch if it doesn't happen. Go Chiefs!

BigRedChief
01-05-2019, 11:50 PM
I was at the cold as hell Colts debacle with the kicker not to be named... I was 4 rows behind the Colts bench taking and giving shit from Quentin Coryatt... It was fun until we fucking lost and it was also a gut punch... That being said, people are way to negative this year. This is a start of a new era. Reed has never had a HOF QB and it's going to great. Sit back and enjoy it, there will be plenty of time to bitch if it doesn't happen. Go Chiefs!people thought Mahomes was our immunization shot from blowing big leads late in games. Then it happened late in the season against the Chargers. It’s spooked some people. Now, we are playing the team that has broke our fan hearts more than once in the playoffs.

Fans are going to be antsy until we break that curse and win a home playoff game.

Mr. Flopnuts
01-06-2019, 12:41 AM
Ok guys,

Oooook

TEX
01-06-2019, 12:48 AM
Ok guys,

How old are you? You sound like some clueless kid.

TEX
01-06-2019, 12:50 AM
people thought Mahomes was our immunization shot from blowing big leads late in games. Then it happened late in the season against the Chargers. It’s spooked some people. Now, we are playing the team that has broke our fan hearts more than once in the playoffs.

Fans are going to be antsy until we break that curse and win a home playoff game.

Nailed it.

ChiefsFanatic
01-06-2019, 01:09 AM
Ok guys,

Dont bring your menstrating vaginas all over the lounge because youre a miserable menstrating sissyboy and you think the Chiefs are going to lose.Blind homerism isn't a sign of being a better fan. This team has a huge weakness on defense, and the Colts have strength on offense (Luck, Hilton, and Ebron) that can exploit that weakness, and the Colts have a strength on offense (an offensive line that doesn't give up sacks) that can potentially offset our single defensive strength.

In 1995 we lost to the Colts, with 3 missed field goals, and twice we let Harbaugh run for a first down on 4th and long, even with the best defense in football.

In 2003 we lost to the Colts, we only forced a single punt, which was immediately wiped away by a penalty, and lost the game even though we scored a lot of points. We lost with one of the best offenses in football and the worst defense in football.

In 2013 we lost to the Colts, despite having a 28 point lead in the 3rd quarter, and despite probably the single best performance in Alex Smith's career.

So, we should have won every one of those playoff games against inferior Colts teams, but we didn't. So don't act like I have no right or reason to feel nervous or apprehensive about this game, or that I should refrain from sharing my doubts with CP.

Once again, we are in the position of being a better team than the Colts, but having the better team hasn't stopped this franchise from wasting HFA twice before, or losing to the Colts in the playoffs. Being worried about the game, even with Mahomes, does not make me a bad fan.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

rabblerouser
01-06-2019, 07:10 AM
You have an avatar of a black square and enjoy playing god on a message board in offering employment and chiding people who don't follow your instructions. It's cool and all but let the guy start the thread and for CP to run with it (or not). This is going to be a bleak place over the next week given our history with them. You can ignore the thread without telling someone to go **** himself...twice.

eDave can post whatever he wants.

Wherever he wants.

Promise.

rabblerouser
01-06-2019, 07:12 AM

Close, but he's just a total fucking moron.

dlphg9
01-06-2019, 07:24 AM

I sound clueless because I'm not crying about the boogeyman Colts? Past failure does not guarantee future failure, especially when Patrick Mahomes is our QB.

njchiefs
01-06-2019, 08:56 AM
What you simply fail to recognize is that all the negativity towards you in this thread has little to do with the actual sentiment of your post, but rather because you sound like a 12 year bully trying to impose his will on the playground.

gblowfish
01-06-2019, 09:31 AM
From last year, fool.
http://i66.tinypic.com/23vyd0w.jpg

Bugeater
01-06-2019, 09:47 AM
/thread over

MahiMike
01-06-2019, 09:55 AM
Life is what you make of it. You can choose to be ecstatic about the fact we have the greatest-to-be QB in NFL history or you can choose to be afraid of what bad things might happen.

How many fans would love to be in our spot right now?

Hammock Parties
01-06-2019, 10:00 AM
this is gonna be fun either way

we lose, we still have 15 years of mahomes, and an offseason of positive vibes about what the future could hold

that's a lot better than losing and thinking "how many more years do i have to wait to get rid of this bum?!"

Bearcat
01-06-2019, 10:02 AM
STFU

I also request we unban tiger.

Well, he was in the WC thread all evening.

Sassy Squatch
01-06-2019, 10:03 AM
From last year, fool.
http://i66.tinypic.com/23vyd0w.jpg
Deprarious.

Bearcat
01-06-2019, 10:10 AM
We wouldnt have gotten the 1 seed if Because Chiefs

That's not true. A big part of 'because Chiefs' is not just failure, but the failure after good-but-not-great things happen. It would be like saying they wouldn't have been up 28 at halftime to the Colts in the playoffs if 'because Chiefs'.

Not that I agree with the whole cursed thing... bad/mediocre teams do bad/mediocre things.

this is gonna be fun either way

we lose, we still have 15 years of mahomes, and an offseason of positive vibes about what the future could hold

that's a lot better than losing and thinking "how many more years do i have to wait to get rid of this bum?!"

Exactly. Win or lose, the equation has changed.

gblowfish
01-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Exactly. Win or lose, the equation has changed.

If we lose, the equation hasn't changed at all.

Coach
01-06-2019, 01:14 PM

I'm with this guy.

The Chiefs really need to win this game to get over that hump. If they finally beat the Colts, at Arrowhead, in a playoff game, then the equation definitely has changed.

Otherwise, it's just the same shit.

gblowfish
01-06-2019, 01:25 PM
I was cleaning up some stuff in a closet today. Look what I found.
Maybe this year I'll get a ticket I can actually use.

jjjayb
01-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Ok guys,

The Chiefs have won 1 playoff game in over 20 years. If anyone wants to be negative I think they're justified. What has your happy go lucky attitude done for you in the last 20 years as a Chiefs fan? Did it help this team win? No? Then go fuck yourself you sanctimonious prick.

Bearcat
01-06-2019, 02:04 PM

I actually agree to some extent.

Every September the Chiefs win a few games, someone wants to proclaim "it's different this time!!"... It's like a freakin' contest to see who can say it first. And every time that happens, my thought/response is that it's not different until it's actually different.... as in, real results in late January. Not just beating some 9 or 10 win shitty wild card team.

In that respect, I'd even go as far as saying it's 'the same old shit' even if they win next weekend.... I mean, they're playing a 10 win team at home, after a week off, and it's not like the Colts rolled over a shitty Texans team. It's not like they haven't beat a shitty wild card team in recent memory.

The change is of course Mahomes, but also the fact that as long as he's in KC and healthy, they have a much higher chance of being in this position almost every year. We can't just assume future Super Bowl runs, sports are a fickle bitch like that, but it's no longer "let's squeak into the playoffs and see what happens".

Yeah, they really should beat the Colts, but there's also far less concern about what will happen if they do lose.... in theory, it's more about enjoying the ride and being excited about the future than "take advantage of this one time in the playoffs, it may never happen again".

tl;dr ...I was jaded as hell for years, I'm trying out this positive vibe thing. :D

dlphg9
01-06-2019, 03:54 PM
I actually agree to some extent.

Every September the Chiefs win a few games, someone wants to proclaim "it's different this time!!"... It's like a freakin' contest to see who can say it first. And every time that happens, my thought/response is that it's not different until it's actually different.... as in, real results in late January. Not just beating some 9 or 10 win shitty wild card team.

In that respect, I'd even go as far as saying it's 'the same old shit' even if they win next weekend.... I mean, they're playing a 10 win team at home, after a week off, and it's not like the Colts rolled over a shitty Texans team. It's not like they haven't beat a shitty wild card team in recent memory.

The change is of course Mahomes, but also the fact that as long as he's in KC and healthy, they have a much higher chance of being in this position almost every year. We can't just assume future Super Bowl runs, sports are a fickle bitch like that, but it's no longer "let's squeak into the playoffs and see what happens".

Yeah, they really should beat the Colts, but there's also far less concern about what will happen if they do lose.... in theory, it's more about enjoying the ride and being excited about the future than "take advantage of this one time in the playoffs, it may never happen again".

tl;dr ...I was jaded as hell for years, I'm trying out this positive vibe thing. :D

Yes let the Golden Showers, that our savior Patrick Mahomes has so graciously blessed us with, rain positivity upon us all!

Amen