PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Guys... Im scared...

dlphg9
01-08-2019, 06:55 PM
You guys are working very hard to convince yourselves you're going to dominate the Colts.

You should look who was starting on the Colts O-Line on the larger sack number games, especially the first 4 games.

Oh also, this is Jadeveon Clowney... This line is no pushover.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Av1ogUHvTSJFAnn2tJ/giphy.gif

I fear for our players health. Look at what he did to Jadaveon Clowney. That guy was like such a stud in college and that white dude totally tackled him like he was a running back. I really hope Chris Jones doesnt have to go up against him. It may be his last day of existence!

This Colts fan has shown me the light

Rain Man
01-08-2019, 06:56 PM
Judging by Luck's reaction, that pass was incomplete. Maybe the franchise guard route isn't the way to go.

notorious
01-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Dudes just pumping his team. He hasn’t been an asshole about it yet, and he is decent at football talk. It could be worse, he could he knowmo.

The play Saturday will speak for itself.

Imon Yourside
01-08-2019, 06:59 PM
Shit Tony saw some ghosts..omens

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hporoH094wU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TwistedChief
01-08-2019, 06:59 PM
I will hold you close. Like the Colts offensive line.

Imon Yourside
01-08-2019, 07:00 PM
I will hold you close. Like the Colts offensive line.

LMAO right..wait i should be crying because refs/kc

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-08-2019, 07:01 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Come Saturday, it&#39;s all gas no brakes ��<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LetsRoll?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LetsRoll</a> <a href="https://t.co/tmvpfRff7b">pic.twitter.com/tmvpfRff7b</a></p>&mdash; Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs/status/1082804250600767489?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 9, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why are you scared we have him

dlphg9
01-08-2019, 07:02 PM
LMAO right..wait i should be crying because refs/kc

Be prepared to see the same no calls this weekend. The guy looked a defendee tackling a ball carrier.

Imon Yourside
01-08-2019, 07:03 PM
Be prepared to see the same no calls this weekend. The guy looked a defendee tackling a ball carrier.

Sometimes all it takes is a few Suh Nutshots at the bottom of the pile to straighten someones wagon out. I fully expect us to take care of these things inhouse.

Dante84
01-08-2019, 07:07 PM
Shit Tony saw some ghosts..omens

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hporoH094wU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CTE manifests itself in many different forms

arrwheader
01-08-2019, 07:08 PM
Dudes just pumping his team. He hasn’t been an asshole about it yet, and he is decent at football talk. It could be worse, he could he knowmo.

The play Saturday will speak for itself.

Originally Posted by deadman View Post
Probably as hard as being a Chiefs fan and trying to convince yourself that this is the year you'll finally win a playoff game. [emoji1787]

- Nope that was a dick move.

Rain Man
01-08-2019, 07:08 PM
Sometimes all it takes is a few Suh Nutshots at the bottom of the pile to straighten someones wagon out. I fully expect us to take care of these things inhouse.

I suddenly had a memory of some young Chief in practice asking Jared Allen, "What do you do if they grab you like this?" (Grabs Allen by the outsides of his shoulder pads.)

Allen responded with something like, "Well, then you bring your knee up and get them in the nuts."

Now that's a coach on the field.

Imon Yourside
01-08-2019, 07:09 PM
CTE manifests itself in many different forms

Who Tony G or Coward?

Imon Yourside
01-08-2019, 07:10 PM
I suddenly had a memory of some young Chief in practice asking Jared Allen, "What do you do if they grab you like this?" (Grabs Allen by the outsides of his shoulder pads.)

Allen responded with something like, "Well, then you bring your knee up and get them in the nuts."

Now that's a coach on the field.

Who was the pile ball grabber we had under Haley? Can't remember his name but he was effective.

notorious
01-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by deadman View Post
Probably as hard as being a Chiefs fan and trying to convince yourself that this is the year you'll finally win a playoff game. [emoji1787]

- Nope that was a dick move.

No shit? Mother fucker.

Rain Man
01-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Who was the pile ball grabber we had under Haley? Can't remember his name but he was effective.

It was Shaun Smith's signature move.

In58men
01-08-2019, 07:15 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190109/12c299ca96f297cb1313c7c7832708d8.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imon Yourside
01-08-2019, 07:15 PM
It was Shaun Smith's signature move.

Right, we should hire him for some last minute "consulting" :D

IowaHawkeyeChief
01-08-2019, 08:08 PM
I fear for our players health. Look at what he did to Jadaveon Clowney. That guy was like such a stud in college and that white dude totally tackled him like he was a running back. I really hope Chris Jones doesnt have to go up against him. It may be his last day of existence!

This Colts fan has shown me the light

Bad Bad technique by Clowney... Way to high and lost all his leverage and got tripped over some legs...

SuperBowl4
01-08-2019, 08:25 PM
I'm not scared. BRING IT! :arrow: GO CHIEFS! :arrow:

dlphg9
01-08-2019, 08:26 PM
Bad Bad technique by Clowney... Way to high and lost all his leverage and got tripped over some legs...

Yeah hes way too high, but that doesnt take away the fact that he gets grabbed around his shoulders and gets his body turned and then tackled to the ground lol

RN47
01-08-2019, 10:07 PM
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Katie
01-09-2019, 01:08 AM
Well, it's one play, in one game. I wouldn't bet on that happening to CJ too many times.

Bump
01-09-2019, 01:45 AM
I'm more scared of the refs and how infuriating it's going to be with the no calls and any time a receiver trips it's a flag on us, their o-line will be given permission to hold every play too and it's already a pretty good o-line.

FlaChief58
01-09-2019, 06:34 AM
We have Patrick Mahomes!

I had this team at 9-7 with a possible wildcard birth, so no matter what happens Saturday, this season has surpassed any expectations I had.

ARROW2
01-09-2019, 06:39 AM
Clowney is light in the ass. So what he got pancaked by an interior lineman?

srvy
01-09-2019, 06:59 AM
Yeah hes way too high, but that doesnt take away the fact that he gets grabbed around his shoulders and gets his body turned and then tackled to the ground lol

Apparently you haven't watched much line play.

Iczer
01-09-2019, 07:40 AM
Apparently you haven't watched much line play.

Are you arguing that the clip linked was legal? Just curious.

He literally hooked him because he was about to run past him, bear hugged him and tackled to the ground. There's no inside leverage used at all.

I just hope if this isn't a hold, then Nelson's, Ward and company's normal holding calls aren't holds as well.

srvy
01-09-2019, 08:28 AM
Are you arguing that the clip linked was legal? Just curious.

He literally hooked him because he was about to run past him, bear hugged him and tackled to the ground. There's no inside leverage used at all.

I just hope if this isn't a hold, then Nelson's, Ward and company's normal holding calls aren't holds as well.

Im arguing that those sort of plays happen in interior line play. You win some battles you lose some. Interior lineman play on the edge of the rules all the time you surely understand that. What is legal is up to the officials that day. If you officiate to the letter of the rules the game would be an unwatchable flag fest. My point to the original post was its a play thats seen all the time if you focus on lineman play. A pancake block is a O linemans endzone celebration its what they strive for. If you get the defensive player on the ground he is less likely not getting up to make the play. It what coaches call finishing off the block and it seperates a good o lineman from a bad.

Tonka83
01-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Clowney has been living off that hit in college his whole career.
Is he good? Yes.
Would I want him on my team? Absolutely.

But he is not a game changer in my opinion. Watt is the guy to worry about.

Shaid
01-09-2019, 09:32 AM

I saw something on a different technique that started getting adopted a couple years ago, I feel like it was talking specifically on the Packers at that time. Essentially the new technique was essentially to do that outside grab, like a big bear hug as the initial move. To me that would be considered holding but it's not called that way. At the end of the day, they no longer care if you are outside the shoulders as long as you keep your body between the defender and QB.

BleedingRed
01-09-2019, 09:35 AM
Why,

We have MVP on our side

dlphg9
01-09-2019, 09:55 AM
I saw something on a different technique that started getting adopted a couple years ago, I feel like it was talking specifically on the Packers at that time. Essentially the new technique was essentially to do that outside grab, like a big bear hug as the initial move. To me that would be considered holding but it's not called that way. At the end of the day, they no longer care if you are outside the shoulders as long as you keep your body between the defender and QB.

Unless of course you play for the Chiefs. If your hands touch a shoulder youre getting a penalty.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2019, 10:17 AM
fisher did that to watt

who gives a shit