PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anybody have connections to reasonably-priced AFC Championship game tickets?

Mama Hip Rockets
01-09-2019, 01:50 PM
Looking for 2 tickets to the potential AFC Championship game at Arrowhead. Cheapest I can find anywhere is currently $327 for upper level corner nosebleeds. Gotta pay $400+ for anything decent. I am fully willing to pay a reasonable price, if anybody has any connections. Please feel free to PM me.

TLO
01-09-2019, 02:21 PM
I hear they are charging about tree fiddy just for parking! DAMNIT CARL

I have nothing of significance to add to your thread. Just thought I'd give you a courtesy bump

bowener
01-09-2019, 02:22 PM
Looking for 2 tickets to the potential AFC Championship game at Arrowhead. Cheapest I can find anywhere is currently $327 for upper level corner nosebleeds. Gotta pay $400+ for anything decent. I am fully willing to pay a reasonable price, if anybody has any connections. Please feel free to PM me.

Don't bother with Ticketmaster. Wait until they go on sale from the Chiefs directly. They will be substantially cheaper.

Mama Hip Rockets
01-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Don't bother with Ticketmaster. Wait until they go on sale from the Chiefs directly. They will be substantially cheaper.

I only use ticketsforless.com usually, because they don't have any hidden fees. I was looking at some on the NFL Ticket Exchange through Ticketmaster the other day, and they wanted FIFTY DOLLARS PER TICKET for "fees," LOL. F that.

Do you think the Chiefs will actually have some for sale to the public? I figured they'd mostly be sold to season ticket holders and ticket companies who gobble up big chunks of them.

BlackHelicopters
01-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Game will be in Foxboro

Stinger
01-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Game will be in Foxboro

To quote Hamas:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lbcbap.jpg

Mama Hip Rockets
01-09-2019, 04:21 PM
Game will be in Foxboro

Why would anyone say this?

Pasta Little Brioni
01-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Why would anyone say this?

Troll piece of shit. That's why

Prison Bitch
01-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Bad karma thread bro

Mama Hip Rockets
01-09-2019, 11:02 PM
Bad karma thread bro

I said "potential."

tk13
01-09-2019, 11:30 PM
This team has existed since 1960 and has never played a conference championship game at home. I'd be skeptical that you're going to find many reasonably priced tickets if we win this week. I could be wrong though. There's no history to go off of here.

Mama Hip Rockets
01-10-2019, 08:04 AM
This team has existed since 1960 and has never played a conference championship game at home. I'd be skeptical that you're going to find many reasonably priced tickets if we win this week. I could be wrong though. There's no history to go off of here.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. Trying to decide whether to just suck it up and buy the overpriced ones now, cause I'm worried prices will go up even more if they win this week.

Yehoodi
01-10-2019, 08:24 AM
The tickets in Foxboro for the AFCCG are starting at $400 in the corner nosebleed seats. Likely the same in the Superdome, LA Coliseum and Jerry World. Maybe more in the Charger's stadium as it is smaller.

My hunch would be the prices would not go lower especially as either team that will show up, Pats or Chargers, will be a great draw.

Also, you can always wait and if the tickets go up by $50 or $75 or even $100, you can just pay the extra monies.

My guess is this is something that you want to do and you are already in the range of it being well above face value. It is bucket list kind of event and once you are above the face value, it may not matter if you end up waiting and paying and extra $50 in the chance to get it cheaper.

ChiefEd
01-10-2019, 08:28 AM
The tickets in Foxboro for the AFCCG are starting at $400 in the corner nosebleed seats. Likely the same in the Superdome, LA Coliseum and Jerry World. Maybe more in the Charger's stadium as it is smaller.

My hunch would be the prices would not go lower especially as either team that will show up, Pats or Chargers, will be a great draw.

Also, you can always wait and if the tickets go up by $50 or $75 or even $100, you can just pay the extra monies.

My guess is this is something that you want to do and you are already in the range of it being well above face value. It is bucket list kind of event and once you are above the face value, it may not matter if you end up waiting and paying and extra $50 in the chance to get it cheaper.

I’m trying to justify it with the whole ‘bucket list’ thing. Although with Mahomes, this may become a regular occurrence for the next several years. Can’t decide...

Yehoodi
01-10-2019, 08:49 AM
I’m trying to justify it with the whole ‘bucket list’ thing. Although with Mahomes, this may become a regular occurrence for the next several years. Can’t decide...

Yes the larger picture, and great one, is that there should be many more playoff games to choose from for chiefs fans :clap:, so there is really no worry to go this year per se.

Btw, I am still waiting to attend my first Pats playoff game in person. :). Keep putting it off . . .

A buddy of mine went to SB 36 and has not gone to another playoff game. He got caught up in the rush of the first one and went.

So although there is no rush to go, i can see it would be nice to go to check it off and also to see this version of the Chiefs first AFCCG.

mikeyis4dcats.
01-10-2019, 09:31 AM
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. Trying to decide whether to just suck it up and buy the overpriced ones now, cause I'm worried prices will go up even more if they win this week.

if you buy now and find a better source, you could always resell....though I'm not sure what happens if we don't make it depending on where you buy from.

Mama Hip Rockets
01-10-2019, 12:41 PM

Haha, same. To this point, it would be a once-in-a- lifetime event. But something tells me we're going to see it a few times during the Mahomes era.