PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I'm not crying - YOU'RE CRYING!

suzzer99
01-09-2019, 02:13 PM
What a fucking pass.

HOLEEE SHIT

Oh.

My.

God.

That was beautiful.

Shermanator!!!

omg, Mahomes!

Mahomes!

What a freaking throw. His talent is lights out.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/50/b9/fa/50b9fa4979d8a297b6b55d187444b2f1.jpg

Holy shit Mahomes is a god.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!

.GENERAL SHERMAN!!

Fucking rock hard boys

This is real, Mahomes is actually our starting QB and beasting

Feels great to have a QB finally.

Good. Fucking. God.

I'm literally crying right now I'm so happy

A BOMB TO SHERMAN OMG ROFL OMG ROFLROFL I CANT BREATHE ROFL

My God..............so special.

Fap fap fap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy mother of God...
What a throw

Patrick mahomes ii is throwing bombs to fullbacks. This game is too easy for him.

Jesus. I'm at a loss for words. Look off the wide-open check down guy for a covered, streaking full****ing back.

IM NOT CRYING YOURE CRYING

We are winning MULTIPLE Super Bowls with this quarterback.

I love Patrick Mahomes!!!! Feels good man.

Sweet Jesus! We actually have our own bad ass fucking quarterback!

All I can say is holy shit. I haven't seen this since trent/holmes/gonzalez/roaf/waters days.

I’ve got tears in my eyes.....and I don’t fucking care.

Is everyone else enjoying this as much as I am? Legitimate franchise quarterback.

I just came

SAUSAGE SIZZLING

https://i.imgur.com/P3KVWPJ.gif

The average Chiefs fan will have to recondition themselves on that. AS breaking pocket was a guaranteed throwaway play.

Mahomes looks legit and worthy of his hype. 30 tds this year us happening.

Heh - closer to double that.

It feels fucking amazing.

Holy fucking shit.

Guys, I think our new QB might be really good.

We have our own God damn QB. LMAO

I have been waiting for this my whole life!!!

Mahomes and my cock are throwing ropes...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180909/f8b44899db94c175b1824d9a0db468d0.jpg

Good god. I’m fully erect right now

I'm dry cumming, and it still feels great....

I feel like the world is going to come to an end now because we obviously are not supposed to have a quarterback this good.

We were lucky to score 17 points in a game last year.

It's surreal being a chiefs fan and having an elite qb

None of us are ready for this.

If feel PTSD from the last 15 years of Chiefs QBs slowly draining out of me. I'm just a little emotional right now.

FOR YOUR THIRD TOUCHDOWN OF THE DAY - I DUB THEE..

HATTRICK MATHROWMES

I am going to start taking less risks in life so I can increase the probability of staying alive to watch the entire Mahomes era.

In the midst of all our collective anxiety, I thought everyone might enjoy reliving this moment - the beautiful touch pass to Sherman. This was it - when we all pretty much knew we had something very very special.

At the time I said to myself - ok that's one major PTSD release (not to belittle real PTSD - just whatever the lame sports-fandom version of that is). #2 moment will have to wait until the playoffs.

Here's how I see it - yes losing would suck - but after a week or two we'd all move on and still be very very excited about our future.

HOWEVER - we have this incredible opportunity to slay every single playoff dragon in one shot - Colts, home-game, first-round bye, HFA. Boom. So I know it doesn't feel that way - but the downside is really just the status quo but with an optimistic future - while the upside is basically something so wonderful none of us can even imagine what's on the other side.

https://media.giphy.com/media/gUhzbAmpz0UeI/giphy.gif

Mahomes is gonna bring it home for us and let all the demons out. Next week is gonna be so much fun. None of this cautious anxiety/creeping dread stuff.

You just have to believe and say it 3 times:

There's no QB like Mahomes.

TLO
01-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Thabks

Hammock Parties
01-09-2019, 02:16 PM
clark as dorothy
andy reid as the cowardly lion
kelce as the tin man
sutton as the scarecrow

suzzer99
01-09-2019, 02:47 PM
Who's Mahomie - the Wizard?

Hammock Parties
01-09-2019, 02:49 PM
Who's Mahomie - the Wizard?

clearly

suzzer99
01-09-2019, 02:51 PM
Elway definitely gets the Wicked Witch treatment. I say he gets crushed by the house. And then after we win this game the Colts Witch melts away.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2019, 02:54 PM
you kidding me?

belichick is the wicked witch of the east for sure

suzzer99
01-09-2019, 02:57 PM
Yeah but Elway is our personal demon - and Mahomes has pretty much destroyed him. He needs to be in there somewhere. If we beat Belichick in the AFCCG that would be amazing.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2019, 02:59 PM
ain't doing it

maybe a photoshop

guns are already loaded here

Simply Red
01-09-2019, 03:05 PM
yip

Naptown Chief
01-09-2019, 05:01 PM
yip

sp

YIP

TwistedChief
01-09-2019, 05:12 PM
This is phenomenal. Never went through the gameday thread but it's good to remember a time when we were young, innocent, and had 2017 Alex Smith as our shining light of effective QBing.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

twistedchief-ette
01-09-2019, 07:08 PM
This is phenomenal. Never went through the gameday thread but it's good to remember a time when we were young, innocent, and had 2017 Alex Smith as our shining light of effective QBing.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

It sure has. Let's DO this, amiright?

TribalElder
01-09-2019, 07:11 PM
Replay of Chiefs & Patriots on NFL network right now

ChiliConCarnage
01-09-2019, 07:14 PM
I can't wait for the celebration thread Saturday. Remove dat curse

RealSNR
01-09-2019, 07:32 PM
In terms of impressiveness rating, that Sherman TD is probably like #20-25 on a list of Mahomes' 50 TDs this year. It was far from a critical position of the game (or season), and while it was perfectly placed, Mahomes has done far more jaw-dropping and unreal things for scores this year.

But gosh dang it... it actually might just be my favorite Mahomes TD of the season. It just perfectly encapsulates what a fucking bro and awesome teammate Mahomes is. Only Patrick fucking Mahomes could take a fucking Nissan minivan like Anthony Sherman and win a goddamn race with it. Remember, with Harris suspended that week, Sherman was basically our TE2.

This was the next regular season game Mahomes started after his debut in Denver, when Anthony Sherman was the horse Mahomes was given to ride. A goddamn FB. It's almost as if Patrick was saying, "Look, all these offensive weapons are great... I will definitely use them all... but the guy I really want to give some love to right now is the ballcarrier I had in my first ever NFL start. I wouldn't want it any other way."

Such a pretty pass. Nice arc. And the way the camera shifted where you knew Mahomes was going deep, you were thinking that maybe Hill got wide open, or perhaps it was another unsung receiver. Then the actual receiver comes into view, and you can't quite believe it. Maybe you don't even know or remember who it is for that split second. Then it dawns on you. That's the goddamn FB. We just turned our fucking FB into a fucking deep threat.

And your life as an NFL fan changes.

Hammock Parties
01-09-2019, 07:43 PM
the greatest thing about that pass was he threw it well before sherman had broken open

he threw anthony fucking sherman open

when sherman's even, he's leavin'

only mahomie could do that

suzzer99
01-10-2019, 11:18 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This one stat is everything:<br><br>Since 1971, both the Chiefs and their opponents have attempted 29 field goals in the playoffs from 46 yards or fewer.<br><br>The Chiefs have missed 11.<br><br>Their opponents have missed none. <a href="https://t.co/qienjsqOal">https://t.co/qienjsqOal</a></p>&mdash; Rany Jazayerli (@jazayerli) <a href="https://twitter.com/jazayerli/status/1083403858955722757?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 10, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Butker can slay some demons out there too.

suzzer99
01-13-2019, 04:52 AM
Guys. Guys. GUYS!

We did it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-13-2019, 05:47 AM
Watching their kicker shank was beautiful.

BleedingRed
01-13-2019, 06:15 AM
I was so drunk by end of game, my wife just told me after game I looked at her with a smile and said “ tonight we fuck”

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-13-2019, 06:19 AM
I was so drunk by end of game, my wife just told me after game I looked at her with a smile and said “ tonight we fuck”

LMAO

See how nice it is when KC wins playoff games? Everyone wins!

eDave
01-13-2019, 06:39 AM

Heh. That's romantic af.

BleedingRed
01-13-2019, 07:41 AM
Heh. That's romantic af.

I demanded a 2nd round this morning, she turned me down lol