PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Clark Hunt

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
01-15-2019, 02:27 PM
Let’s go win the AFC Championship game!! He deserves it! He deserves to be handed the trophy with his dads name on it. After everything he has done. He hired Reid and basically locked him in a room and said you ain’t leaving here until you sign. He has hired Brett Veach who is ultimately responsible for finding the greatest treasure in Chiefs history and that is Patty Mahomes. Clark has not been afraid to spend money either.

In58men
01-15-2019, 02:35 PM
He deserves to bang the drum before kickoff.

PunkinDrublic
01-15-2019, 04:59 PM
I like Clark’s more hands on approach as owner. I like the fact that he’s not afraid to make changes at the top when it’s needed.

Kiimo
01-15-2019, 05:03 PM
He canned Pioli and Haley, two d-bags who thought they ran shit.

chinaski
01-15-2019, 05:14 PM
Thankful for Clark Hunt and the Hunt family, it could be A LOT WORSE. At least they give a shit. :clap:

Clyde Frog
01-15-2019, 05:20 PM
Thankful for Clark Hunt and the Hunt family, it could be A LOT WORSE. At least they give a shit. :clap:

100% He gets a lot of flack for being how he is but at least he's not a scumbag (Richardson) or druggy (Irsay) or sackless bitch (Spanos) or attention whore (Jerruh) or slumlord Wario wannabe (Wilf) or Ginger Lloyd Xmas (Davis) or 900000 year old heiress (McCaskey).

Hammock Parties
01-15-2019, 05:46 PM
I'd like Clark to bang the drum.

Hammock Parties
01-15-2019, 05:46 PM
100% He gets a lot of flack for being how he is but at least he's not a scumbag (Richardson) or druggy (Irsay) or sackless bitch (Spanos) or attention whore (Jerruh) or slumlord Wario wannabe (Wilf) or Ginger Lloyd Xmas (Davis) or 900000 year old heiress (McCaskey).

He also doesn't bone 25 year olds like Kraft.

Clyde Frog
01-15-2019, 05:50 PM
He also doesn't bone 25 year olds like Kraft.

Can't fault the old man for that. Wouldn't you if you were a billionaire widower?

Prison Bitch
01-15-2019, 05:51 PM
I don’t know Clark or whether he’s a good or bad person and don’t pretend to. His brother has a really bad background. I don’t root for or against owners and don’t care if he gets a trophy by - only if Mahomes or our fans do

Hammock Parties
01-15-2019, 05:54 PM
Can't fault the old man for that. Wouldn't you if you were a billionaire widower?

It's just less classy than boning a former Miss Missouri.

Naptown Chief
01-15-2019, 05:58 PM

Or a needledick that condones cheating (Kraft).

Dude looks like Bilbo Baggins

TwistedChief
01-15-2019, 06:02 PM
I've never understood the hatred for Clark Hunt. Like he himself is responsible for our (past) playoff futility? Because in some warped narrative he's afraid to spend money? What evidence supports that?

Kiimo
01-15-2019, 06:05 PM
He's a stiff billionaire who got rid of Marcus Peters for being an anthem-kneeling time bomb.

It just took a while for us to realize that yeah it was probably a good idea.

TLO
01-15-2019, 06:12 PM
He's a stiff billionaire who got rid of Marcus Peters for being an anthem-kneeling time bomb.

It just took a while for us to realize that yeah it was probably a good idea.

I accidentally down voted you. Meant to up vote. Easy to mess up on mobile. 😥

OrtonsPiercedTaint
Pat really likes his ketchup

BWillie
Let’s go win the AFC Championship game!! He deserves it! He deserves to be handed the trophy with his dads name on it. After everything he has done. He hired Reid and basically locked him in a room and said you ain’t leaving here until you sign. He has hired Brett Veach who is ultimately responsible for finding the greatest treasure in Chiefs history and that is Patty Mahomes. Clark has not been afraid to spend money either.

Wait - I thought we were supposed to hate rich people these days?

PunkinDrublic
01-15-2019, 06:18 PM
He puts the right people in place to do their job and if it’s clearly not working out, he’s not afraid to bring the nuthooks. Has he been perfect? No, but over the last ten years or so he’s grown into it and we’ve seen the team become a well run organization. It’s easy to forget what an AIDS tire fire the organization was in the Peterson to Pioli era. On some level, Veach has to know if he doesn’t get it done, he’s outta there.

rtmike
01-15-2019, 06:34 PM
Never admitted it in my thread but meeting Clark before the Seahog game really just put me in a daze.
Owner of my favorite sports team since ‘82.

cooper barrett
01-15-2019, 07:02 PM
If it's windy and cold we will need a stand in but CHunt has "earned" the right to beat the drum.

stevieray
01-15-2019, 07:14 PM
He's a stiff billionaire

I've talked to him several times. That's simply not true, at least in my experience.

He's very approachable.

htismaqe
01-15-2019, 07:32 PM
I've never understood the hatred for Clark Hunt. Like he himself is responsible for our (past) playoff futility? Because in some warped narrative he's afraid to spend money? What evidence supports that?

The "cheap" narrative has been debunked many, many times.

The new thing, and the one that is harder to argue against, is that he lives in Dallas and is an absentee owner that cares more about soccer.

For me, I'm fine with it. I would rather have Clark Hunt than Jerry Jones any day. But when the team isn't winning, especially over such a long period of time, people look for places to point fingers.

PunkinDrublic
01-15-2019, 07:38 PM
The "cheap" narrative has been debunked many, many times.

The new thing, and the one that is harder to argue against, is that he lives in Dallas and is an absentee owner that cares more about soccer.

For me, I'm fine with it. I would rather have Clark Hunt than Jerry Jones any day. But when the team isn't winning, especially over such a long period of time, people look for places to point fingers.

But muh parking is $10 more expensive this year!

KChiefs1
01-15-2019, 08:29 PM
I'd like Clark to bang the drum.

Me too.

htismaqe
01-15-2019, 08:29 PM
But muh parking is $10 more expensive this year!

Your choice to be a fan. LOL

DrunkBassGuitar
01-15-2019, 08:54 PM
I've never cared one way or another about the Clarks, but I'm glad he used to buy tickets back when the chiefs were bad so that we could still see the games on TV

Monkey God
01-15-2019, 08:59 PM
It's just less classy than boning a former Miss Missouri.
Miss Teen Missouri then Miss Kansas

KCbroncoHATER
01-15-2019, 09:38 PM
I hate to disagree with you but Clark Hunt deserves a kick in his balls for never putting a complete team on the field. I have had tickets for 27 seasons and I can't tell you how frustrated I have been because of all of the losing. The 90's were great, Carl Peterson did all he could with what he had. Worn out locker rooms, crappy equipment didn't deter him from putting together some great teams. The shot they had with Trent Green lasted 2 seasons.

We were always 'one player away' and 'we will get them next year' was heard over and over. How about "we play for CHAMPIONSHIPS" every year from Clark Hunt. You might be younger and haven't invested $30K to watch games a Arrowhead so you might not feel this way, but I am fed up. I am sick of watching the playoffs end with a thump.

That being said ...

Go Chiefs!

BandwagonChiefsFan
01-15-2019, 11:20 PM
Our white supremacist owner is the biggest hindrance to a Mahomes dynasty. He hates players with an edge like Burfict, Suh, Talib. Its why he got rid of Peters and Kareem Hunt.

I hope he gets Jerry Richardson'ed so team can get a non-racist owner.

GloryDayz
01-15-2019, 11:20 PM
He can bang the drum. He owns it...

Now just go get me a SB win...

BWillie
01-15-2019, 11:22 PM
clarKKK is biggest hindrance to a Chiefs dynasty. He's a white supremacist with a slave master mentality. He hates players with an edge like Burfict, Suh, Talib. Its why he got rid of Peters and Kareem Hunt.

I hope he goes bankrupt and his team gets brought out by a non-racist owner.

BAN.

GloryDayz
01-15-2019, 11:47 PM
Our white supremacist owner is the biggest hindrance to a Mahomes dynasty. He hates players with an edge like Burfict, Suh, Talib. Its why he got rid of Peters and Kareem Hunt.

.Wow!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190116/76c377f8e25fad97f9c8c26bf8b51b54.gif

Naptown Chief
01-15-2019, 11:50 PM

:hmmm:

cooper barrett
01-16-2019, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by BandwagonChiefsFan

I see a bright future for you at CP

I used to post a dumpster fire but you don't rate the effort.

Rausch
01-16-2019, 02:25 AM

Is that why we almost traded for an all pro safety from the Legion of SJW Boom?...

KCbroncoHATER
01-20-2019, 10:33 PM
Clark Hunt deserves this.

He cut Hunt, instead of working out a deal with the NFL.

This is the same shit, just another season.

And we got fat ass Andy saying again, " we will learn from this and get better".

I picked NE to win today by 6 points. I hated to do it, but I had no choice.

How many years of losing can we credit to Clark now?

GloryDayz
01-20-2019, 10:47 PM
Clark Hunt deserves this.

He cut Hunt, instead of working out a deal with the NFL.

This is the same shit, just another season.

And we got fat ass Andy saying again, " we will learn from this and get better".

I picked NE to win today by 6 points. I hated to do it, but I had no choice.

How many years of losing can we credit to Clark now?

1) He's on his way to Fijo, he doesn't care.

2) He got to beat the drum, he's thrilled...

KCbroncoHATER
02-22-2020, 02:13 AM
I am pretty happy that it turn out the way it has.

Props!

Mahomes_Is_God
02-22-2020, 02:42 AM
Clark Hunt is a great owner, and a great man. He helped bring his dad's trophy home and shape an epic Super Bowl winning team, and he did all of that after marrying a beautiful woman and creating a beautiful woman, both of which I want to have sex with. He's a legend. LEGEND.