PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs One Family Needs a Win Today

Redbled
01-20-2019, 11:01 AM
My family has been lifelong Chiefs fans. 5 years ago my Father was diagnosed with cancer. We didn't think we would have him for even 6 months at first, but he has beaten it once and is fighting it again. I was so happy he could see the Royals win another WS and now I sure hope he gets to see the Chiefs get one more title. I was born in '73 so have not seen a Superbowl, but I've heard all the stories from him about how great it was. My brother is in his 40's and is an alcoholic and a drug addict and my parents have not been able to somewhat separate themselves from his poor choices and are tied to them daily. He and they are going through an especially tough time right now as his GF is having an affair on him and they have a young child in the middle of it. Then last night in the middle of the night they had to put their little Yorkie down. Honestly the dog was not likeable, but they absolutely worshiped her. So many tears in their home last night and today. A win today would be amazing for so many, for some it would be the perfect medicine to get through another day. Lets Go Chiefs Kingdom.

Mephistopheles Janx
01-20-2019, 11:06 AM
"Honestly the dog was not likeable," - I lol'ed

Go Chiefs!

Halfcan
01-20-2019, 11:17 AM
Win one for the Gipper...I mean Redbled!!

Go Chiefs!

Jewish Rabbi
01-20-2019, 11:35 AM
Let’s win it for rabblerouser!

'Hamas' Jenkins
01-20-2019, 11:40 AM
Well that got awkward quickly.

ShowtimeSBMVP
01-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Let’s get that W

Prison Bitch
01-20-2019, 01:07 PM
There are no families in crisis anymore in Boston with all their winning

Warrior5
01-20-2019, 01:15 PM
All right chums, let's do this!

Shiver Me Timbers
01-20-2019, 01:40 PM
I was born in '73 so have not seen a Superbowl, but I've heard all the stories from him about how great it was. My brother is in his 40's and is an alcoholic and a drug addict and my parents have not been able to somewhat separate themselves from his poor choices and are tied to them daily. He and they are going through an especially tough time right now as his GF is having an affair on him and they have a young child in the middle of it. Then last night in the middle of the night they had to put their little Yorkie down. Honestly the dog was not likeable, but they absolutely worshiped her. So many tears in their home last night and today. A win today would be amazing for so many, for some it would be the perfect medicine to get through another day. Lets Go Chiefs Kingdom.

That right there would win a CMA award.
GO CHIEFS

WhawhaWhat
01-20-2019, 02:11 PM
Is the girlfriend hot? Would you like me to a have talk with her?