PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs WE WERE CHEATED!!

Mahomer
01-20-2019, 09:56 PM
I don't give a F what anyone says. They cheated the Chiefs multiple times in this game.

- The Edelman punt return, when at the very least there was inconclusive evidence whether he touched it. I don't care that we intercepted Brady right after. We blew about 2 mins of game time that we clearly needed.

- The phantom roughing the passer call even though the exact same play didn't give Mahomes a flag on 3rd and long.

- The Edelman drop that stood after a review.

What a sick joke.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
01-20-2019, 09:57 PM
Dee Ford

petegz28
01-20-2019, 09:58 PM
The roughing call and the offisides call were the two killers.

We all but won the game on both.

Amnorix
01-20-2019, 10:01 PM
Don’t know how anyone thinks Edelman touched it. Replays seemed pretty clear to me.

Terrible roughing call on jones. But berry got away with massive interference on Gronk on a subsequent play that was also pretty damn important. The obvious offensive PI on the pass which set up the final chiefs touchdown was also pretty bad.

Net, net I though the Hogan catch was the one that was really tough but I can see why they didn’t overturn. As it was called a catch on the field and he didn’t definitely fail to control it, made it pretty tough.

petegz28
01-20-2019, 10:05 PM
Don’t know how anyone thinks Edelman touched it. Replays seemed pretty clear to me.

Terrible roughing call on jones. But berry got away with massive interference on Gronk on a subsequent play that was also pretty damn important. The obvious offensive PI on the pass which set up the final chiefs touchdown was also pretty bad.

Net, net I though the Hogan catch was the one that was really tough but I can see why they didn’t overturn. As it was called a catch on the field and he didn’t definitely fail to control it, made it pretty tough.

There was no OPI. The only OPI was what the Pats ran all fucking night and got called once. The Rouging call was BS and the Offisides call should have been offsetting at best....the Refs skewed the favor to the Pats. It was fucking obvious to anyone who watched the god damn game.

tmax63
01-20-2019, 10:05 PM
The Chiefs didn't get jobbed, the Saints did. We got to see what 175 games of experience in the AFCCG does versus 0 experience.

-King-
01-20-2019, 10:08 PM
I think the refs called it fair. We got calls and Patriots got calls. The one time Berry actually broke up a pass was 100% PI that wasn't called. At the end of the day, we had three 3rd downs to stop them. We shit the bed each time.

Rasputin
01-20-2019, 10:10 PM
To beat the team you have to beat the team we did not get the job done simple as that.

I'm not crying over cheating we had a couple that should have been against us that weren't called but i just want to be like we took it to the Patriots in the second half and had our opportunities to win but i'm not going make excuses when should have done a better job on defense and better job on offense in the first half.

We let the Patriots score points but we made them go into overtime to beat us.

TambaBerry
01-20-2019, 10:13 PM
Reid doesn't call timeout in the first half allowing them to go to half time only down 7 and we win. Dee Ford lines up onside and we win.

highBOLTage
01-20-2019, 10:20 PM
There was no OPI. The only OPI was what the Pats ran all fucking night and got called once. The Rouging call was BS and the Offisides call should have been offsetting at best....the Refs skewed the favor to the Pats. It was fucking obvious to anyone who watched the god damn game.

It was blatant OPI on Conley. The PI on Jackson on the last Chiefs TD drive was bad (same play as Mahomes roughing). Brady roughing clearly wrong. All the replays they got right. Dee ford offsides shouldn't have been offsetting with LT in backfield. Pre snap camera angle shows the LT's helmet right around the 35 yd line and the center's waist about the same with his butt close to the 36.

farmerchief
01-20-2019, 10:23 PM
It sure wasn't for lack of trying on his part that he didn't touch it, but he didn't, sometimes it's just the way the ball bounces.

Amnorix
01-20-2019, 10:27 PM

:rolleyes: The Chiefs player clearly picked the Pats guy (think it was Jackson, 27) like three yards downfield. Sorry if you don't understand the NFL rules, but I literally backed up the game on my TV/DVR to confirm that it was as bad as I first thought. Yeah, it was.

Did the refs also cause Ford to line up in the neutral zone, and let the Pats complete three third and longs in overtime, and stone the Ford/Houston/Jones pass rush all game, and, and, and. JFC.

Amnorix
01-20-2019, 10:28 PM
It sure wasn't for lack of trying on his part that he didn't touch it, but he didn't, sometimes it's just the way the ball bounces.

Yeah, pure luck. TERRIBLE decision by Edelman. Don't know WTF he was thinking.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2019, 10:29 PM
I don't give a F what anyone says. They cheated the Chiefs multiple times in this game.

- The Edelman punt return, when at the very least there was inconclusive evidence whether he touched it. I don't care that we intercepted Brady right after. We blew about 2 mins of game time that we clearly needed.

- The phantom roughing the passer call even though the exact same play didn't give Mahomes a flag on 3rd and long.

What a sick joke.

It was conclusive...he didn't touch the ball. Sorry. I agree on the other two though.

New World Order
01-20-2019, 10:29 PM

His finger touched it when he attempted to scoop it up.

You could see it pretty easily in the stadium view.

Redbled
01-20-2019, 10:31 PM
No

Mahomer
01-20-2019, 10:33 PM

The very fact that some of us see it one way and some of us see it the opposite way is PROOF that the replay was inconclusive.

The FKN NFL had zero right to overturn something that inconclusive! Like WTF!

jaa1025
01-20-2019, 10:52 PM
Edelman's hand was under the football. The announcers only looked at his thumbs but his left hand was under the football and you couldn't tell if it touched it or not on the replay. That should not been overturned.

Today, the refs cost the #1 seeds the SB. They really need to overhaul the rule system and the refs. A complete joke.

Deberg_1990
01-20-2019, 10:55 PM
Once I saw the Pats win the overtime toss, I knew the game was over.

the GOAT against a gassed defense. I’ll take that every time.

Proudofthechiefs
01-20-2019, 10:59 PM

What a sick joke.i agree 100%

Jim Lahey
01-20-2019, 11:02 PM
Once I saw the Pats win the overtime toss, I knew the game was over.

the GOAT against a gassed defense. I’ll take that every time.

It blew my mind that we never called a TO to gather ourselves and regroup.

chiefqueen
01-20-2019, 11:04 PM
The Chiefs didn't get jobbed, the Saints did. We got to see what 175 games of experience in the AFCCG does versus 0 experience.

How can a team get jobbed when they probably had the worst clock management in NFL playoff history? If they run the ball 3 times they probably win.

Garcia Bronco
01-20-2019, 11:15 PM

They showed it every which way and he never ever touched the ball

StockingAnarchy12
01-20-2019, 11:21 PM
Reid doesn't call timeout in the first half allowing them to go to half time only down 7 and we win. Dee Ford lines up onside and we win.

Both teams left points on the field. Mahomes overthrew a TD and Patriots probably score a touchdown if Patriots run instead of passing on Brady 1st pick. Also, the Chiefs fumble late in the game. Penalty kept you guys in it.

Great game.

FringeNC
01-20-2019, 11:23 PM
JFC. The Pats dominated the game, and we were lucky to be in it. Sure, there were some questionable calls, but all games have those. We lost because

1. The D and Sutton -- joke
2. The offensive line was ass raped.