PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dirty Dan

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
01-21-2019, 12:39 AM
Let’s talk about a bright spot on the Defense. He led the team with 15 tackles and had a huge fourth down stop along with a interception. He deserves a spot on this team. About the only player on Defense who showed up tonight.

Shaid
01-21-2019, 12:45 AM
Missed a bunch of tackles early so he was standing out like a sore thumb but then made some nice plays later to make up for it. Still a JAG to me.

Rain Man
01-21-2019, 12:45 AM
That fourth down stop was epic.

It's too bad that we didn't win the coin flip.

TribalElder
01-21-2019, 12:47 AM
That fourth down stop was epic.

It's too bad that we didn't win the coin flip.

Saw some of the news crews talking about changing the overtime rules

I like the college overtime rules of possession for possession

Dirty Dan came up huge in some big moments

Rain Man
01-21-2019, 12:50 AM
Saw some of the news crews talking about changing the overtime rules

I like the college overtime rules of possession for possession

Dirty Dan came up huge in some big moments

Yeah, I probably would have been fine if we had won the flip, because then we would have won the game. I think the rules - even the new rules - were designed for Tagliabue's football and not Goodell's football. Tonight was an unfortunate way to illustrate that, and I suspect the league realizes it too.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
01-21-2019, 12:52 AM
In the playoffs the rules should be different. If the first team scores a td then the other team should be allowed to posses the ball. If they score then it’s sudden death. Next score wins

DTVietnam
01-21-2019, 01:04 AM
we have like 8 months to talk about how awesome a subpar safety is..

lets go!!!

Willie Lanier
01-21-2019, 02:45 AM

lets go!!!

Hey, the stormin mormon was actually REALLY good today, he did his part.

Give credit where credit is due...

Our biggest flaw metastasized itself in the form of a senile dc corresponding with an awful run game

Bye Bob

BWillie
01-21-2019, 03:36 AM
He played great, it came dowm to who won the toss. Its that simple. Mahomes did a great job of not throwing any picks.

We really should have won. Just a frustrating game.

BWillie
01-21-2019, 03:38 AM

lets go!!!

Dan Sorenson was fantastic tonight.

He was.

Our dline was atrocious. Which is puzzling because they were supposed to be the bright spot of this defense. Never in a million years would I have expected the d line to lose this game but they did.

Yeah - the offense should have showed up in the first half. But the offense and Mahomes showed alot of heart to come back and put this game on the line.