PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Chiefs Are Not Done Yet

RobertWeathers
01-21-2019, 07:00 AM
Hey Guys,

Not here to troll or gloat.

Just want to say thanks for being cool last week.

I can imagine this sucks. We've also lost AFCCGs and Super Bowls so I know it stings a bit.

Both teams left every ounce of blood and effort on the field.

One of the greatest games I've ever seen.

Mahomes is the heir-apparent. There is no debate on that. You don't play like THAT in that kind of game without having IT. I understand Tom sought out Mahomes after the game. He didn't reveal what he said but my sources say he basically told him, his time will come.

Your team has a ton of character and guts. Y'all should be proud of how they played.

Best,
RW

TwistedChief
01-21-2019, 07:09 AM
Thanks for not being a gloating troll and actually trying to discuss intelligent football over the past week. When I wish plague and locusts upon your fanbase, don’t take it personally.

Bwana
01-21-2019, 07:10 AM
You were one of the few PATS posters to drop in to talk football, rather than come in to troll. Hopefully you stick around after the dust settles.

Dr. Yu Weed Tard
01-21-2019, 07:10 AM
Fuck Dee Ford.

RobertWeathers
01-21-2019, 07:14 AM
Thanks for not being a gloating troll and actually trying to discuss intelligent football over the past week. When I wish plague and locusts upon your fanbase, don’t take it personally.

When this does eventually end 1/2 will go away anyway.

RobertWeathers
01-21-2019, 07:15 AM
You were one of the few PATS posters to drop in to talk football, rather than come in to troll. Hopefully you stick around after the dust settles.

Thanks, man.

RobertWeathers
01-21-2019, 07:16 AM
**** Dee Ford.

yea that was a tough one...

Prison Bitch
01-21-2019, 07:28 AM
The chiefs are done

Only 2 teams left

RobertWeathers
01-21-2019, 08:38 AM
The chiefs are done

Only 2 teams left

You guys remind me of the early 2000s Colts. Incredible talent.

smithandrew051
01-21-2019, 08:50 AM
I don’t believe in moral victories or relying on next year.

Fact is, the Chiefs had a golden opportunity to go to the Super Bowl. The entire team came out flat in the first half, which ultimately cost them. You can’t do that.

Maybe the Chiefs will be better next year? Maybe they won’t? The league is too unpredictable to assume you’ll get back here next season.

Fair or not, Mahomes is going to be compared to Dan Marino’s lack of postseason success until he wins a Super Bowl.

Rain Man
01-21-2019, 10:02 AM
Passive aggressive insults all week are not "talking football".

"I see in this situation that the Chiefs are bad at...[x]. What do you think about that?" That's not talking football. It's just rude, crass behavior. Every one of these trolls were garbage this week.