PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs What did we change offensively in the second half?

Rain Man
01-21-2019, 04:52 PM
In the first half of the game we ran something like 8 offensive plays and averaged a loss of 10 or 20 or 30 yards per play. It took a week to prepare that plan.

In the second half, we scored 31 points. It apparently took ten minutes to prepare that plan.

What did we do differently in the second half? Whatever it was, I feel like we should do it more.

ptlyon
01-21-2019, 04:54 PM
Uric Berry revealed how to summon your spirit at half

O.city
01-21-2019, 04:55 PM
I don’t think they did much different to be honest.

CoMoChief
01-21-2019, 04:58 PM
Well they actually had possession of the ball 2nd half for one thing...

Not sure why they didn't utilize the screen game more than they did. It's something the Chiefs do well, and the Pats were leaving that shit wide open all night.

Frankly put...Reid and Sutton just got outcoached...BB put fuckin clown suits on both of them.

Mav
01-21-2019, 04:58 PM
In the first half of the game we ran something like 8 offensive plays and averaged a loss of 10 or 20 or 30 yards per play. It took a week to prepare that plan.

In the second half, we scored 31 points. It apparently took ten minutes to prepare that plan.

What did we do differently in the second half? Whatever it was, I feel like we should do it more.

Seemed like Mahomes settled down in the second half. Also Chiefs were able to get the Pats off the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iowanian
01-21-2019, 05:02 PM
Mahomes at his spinach at halftime.