PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Hitler finds out the Patriots won the AFCCG.

God of Thunder
01-23-2019, 11:08 AM
http://captiongenerator.com/1252812/Hitler-Finds-out-the-Patriots-won-the-AFCCG

Clyde Frog
01-23-2019, 11:19 AM
Fuck the pats fan that made this but....well played

InChiefsHeaven
01-23-2019, 11:35 AM
I love these...Fuck the Pats, but this was really good.

Demonpenz
01-23-2019, 11:47 AM
I love the meme, but God Damn that actor who plays hitler should get every award possible

vailpass
01-23-2019, 11:53 AM
"Mr. Goodell" LMAO

Raiderhater
01-23-2019, 11:59 AM
"Mr. Goodell" LMAO

That was a nice touch. Also liked the "Tom Brady only has another 10 years max."

Bobdigital
01-23-2019, 11:59 AM
**** the pats fan that made this but....well played

Thanks! I'm glad you found it funny : )

Clyde Frog
01-23-2019, 12:00 PM
I love the meme, but God Damn that actor who plays hitler should get every award possible

100%. The movie the meme is cut from was fantastic.

GermanChief
01-23-2019, 12:22 PM

If you would know what the extreme version of patriot in german means you would know that Hitler would be a Patriot, not a Chief. The joke sucks, lost my grandfather in Russia because of this motherfucker.

Bobdigital
01-23-2019, 12:29 PM
If you would know what the extreme version of patriot in german means you would know that Hitler would be a Patriot, not a Chief. The joke sucks, lost my grandfather in Russia because of this mother****er.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, but that has nothing to do with a youtube meme. I think your assigning a special meaning to this that doesn't exist. If it offends you in some way then i'm sad to hear that. I certainly didn't set out to hurt someone's feelings. But I'm not going to apologize for it either.

GermanChief
01-23-2019, 12:39 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, but that has nothing to do with a youtube meme. I think your assigning a special meaning to this that doesn't exist. If it offends you in some way then i'm sad to hear that. I certainly didn't set out to hurt someone's feelings. But I'm not going to apologize for it either.

You don't have to apologize. It just shows your failing emphatic and intelligence. Hitler was no joke.

Rain Man
01-23-2019, 12:48 PM
I don't get it. We all know that Hitler would be a Patriots fan.

alpha_omega
01-23-2019, 12:50 PM
Damn, I knew it.

vailpass
01-23-2019, 12:50 PM

Did you create that one?

GermanChief
01-23-2019, 12:56 PM

How many American sons, fathers and brothers had to die to free the world of this crazy criminal? They also died for you that you can live in a free world. I know it. You not. Dullard!

Lurker
01-23-2019, 02:04 PM
Why would Goodell be upset that the Patriots won? That goes against every narrative I read on here. (And my own narratives, too.)

Bad premise makes me lose interest in watching the remainder.

RollChiefsRoll
01-23-2019, 02:16 PM
How many American sons, fathers and brothers had to die to free the world of this crazy criminal? They also died for you that you can live in a free world. I know it. You not. Dullard!

Far be it from me to downplay in any way the atrocities of Hitler and the Nazis, but the Downfall meme has been around forever.

TribalElder
01-23-2019, 02:17 PM
Reid is going to destroy his confidence and turn him into the next mcnabb ROFL

holy shit

Bobdigital
01-23-2019, 03:04 PM
Did you create that one?

Yep. I'm annoyed I missed that one typo looking back. In my defense it was late.

vailpass
01-23-2019, 03:09 PM
Yep. I'm annoyed I missed that one typo looking back. In my defense it was late.

Nice work. I dig the Downfall memes and yours is one of the funnier ones.
Nobody gives a shit about a typo but yeah it would bother me too.
Props, good stuff.

Dr. Yu Weed Tard
01-23-2019, 05:05 PM

Funny, replace the word 'American' with 'German' and you could be talking about Stalin?

chinaski
01-23-2019, 05:13 PM
If you would know what the extreme version of patriot in german means you would know that Hitler would be a Patriot, not a Chief. The joke sucks, lost my grandfather in Russia because of this mother****er.

My Grandfather served with the US Army, 332nd Engineers during WW2. He met my Grandmother at a dance before he participated in the Normandy Invasion. My father was conceived before he left...

Totally sorry about your Grandfather, but if it wasn't for WW2, I wouldn't even be here. Kind of weird how things come full circle sometimes...

That said, I am sorry for your loss. At least we are both here today, as comrades and fans of our favorite Football Team. :)

Holladay
01-23-2019, 05:27 PM
Why would Goodell be upset that the Patriots won? That goes against every narrative I read on here. (And my own narratives, too.)

Bad premise makes me lose interest in watching the remainder.

Damn Lurker. You define the name. You got me beat by ~ 1.5k posts.

Well done :clap:

Same join date.

Mama Hip Rockets
01-23-2019, 06:18 PM
100%. The movie the meme is cut from was fantastic.

Yeah, that movie rules.