PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Gambino Family Boss WHACKED last night...

chinaski
03-14-2019, 02:24 PM
Neighbors on Staten Island recalled on Thursday hearing the terrifying spray of gunfire that took down Gambino crime boss Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali.

The reputed mobster, 53, was shot dead just outside his Todt Hill mansion around 9:20 p.m. Wednesday — as his wife and young children were inside.

“About 9 last night, we were watching TV and we heard, ‘Pop! Pop! Pop!’ I thought it was fireworks,” said Fred Guinta, who lives directly behind Cali’s home in the quiet, upscale neighborhood. “My wife said, ‘Those are gunshots!’ It was six or eight shots.”

The gunman ran over the bleeding Cali — who was still alive — with his blue pickup truck before fleeing, sources said.

Another neighbor who didn’t want to be named also heard the shots.

“Then I looked out and saw a blue pickup zoom past my house and fly off the block,” he said. “I looked back and saw a guy and woman screaming. I ran back inside.”

Meanwhile, a nurse at Staten Island University Hospital North said he was working in the trauma unit when Cali came in, clinging to life.

“He came in alive, a level-one trauma case,” said the male nurse, who stopped by the scene of the murder Thursday morning. “Then he was listed as ‘code infusion,’ which means we were giving him massive infusions because of the extreme blood loss. He was pronounced just after.”

https://nypost.com/2019/03/14/neighbors-describe-hail-of-bullets-that-killed-gambino-boss-frank-cali/

Sassy Squatch
03-14-2019, 02:25 PM
LMAO Had to run him over with his truck as a final "fuck you."

Frazod
03-14-2019, 02:27 PM
LMAO Had to run him over with his truck as a final "fuck you."

Made me think of the gas station scene from Sopranos. :D

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_AC1FoIQVV0/maxresdefault.jpg

MIAdragon
03-14-2019, 02:31 PM
6-8 shots and can’t finish the job on the scene?! They don’t make hit men like they used to.

ChiliConCarnage
03-14-2019, 02:42 PM
6-8 shots and can’t finish the job on the scene?! They don’t make hit men like they used to.

I don't think I've heard of a hitman using a pickup truck. Maybe just somebody who had huge gambling debts or something.

kcxiv
03-14-2019, 02:47 PM
its a different era though. Camera are everywhere, you cant just go up there with the car you own and start shooting a fucker and running him over! lol

TribalElder
03-14-2019, 02:48 PM
dance for the drinks spider

ptlyon
03-14-2019, 02:50 PM
its a different era though. Camera are everywhere, you cant just go up there with the car you own and start shooting a ****er and running him over! lol

Ah the good ol days

Simply Red
03-14-2019, 02:50 PM
'one bite everybody knows the rules'

Raiderhater
03-14-2019, 02:53 PM

I keep trying to tell people to stop buying into the hype of that euro-trash 9mm round.

Garcia Bronco
03-14-2019, 03:01 PM
I keep trying to tell people to stop buying into the hype of that euro-trash 9mm round.

Yep

In my house .45 or GTFO

GloryDayz
03-14-2019, 03:04 PM
Had the kid just been "accepted" to a college? Did the driver of the blue truck look like a high ranking person at said college?

Raiderhater
03-14-2019, 03:12 PM
Yep

In my house .45 or GTFO

That has been me until the past couple of years. I've now made room for the extremely versatile 10mm. Loads that range from .40 cal type "power" to bear defense. The .45 will always be a mainstay in my arsenal though.

tmax63
03-14-2019, 03:32 PM
I have a 357 Sig and a swap out 40 S&W barrel for it and 45ACP as well. A wise man once said "a 9mm may expand but a 45 will never shrink".

kcpasco
03-14-2019, 03:34 PM
Good luck finding that pickup.

Easy 6
03-14-2019, 03:39 PM
*Don Corleone voice*

In front of his own home, in front of his family... these cowboys today respect nothing

TEX
03-14-2019, 03:52 PM
LMAO Had to run him over with his truck as a final "**** you."

Cold blooded. Let me shoot you several times and then run you over...

Sassy Squatch
03-14-2019, 03:58 PM
Cold blooded. Let me shoot you several times and then run you over...
Fuck him. He's a mob boss.

FAX
03-14-2019, 04:03 PM
Whacked and flattened.

They played him like an arcade mole game.

FAX

alpha_omega
03-14-2019, 04:15 PM
*Don Corleone voice*

In front of his own home, in front of his family... these cowboys today respect nothing

For sure. At his home seems out of bounds given their “code”.

Kiimo
03-14-2019, 04:16 PM
**** him. He's a mob boss.

Exactly. People like to romanticize the mob. Then you meet a few and they're despicable people.

/ItalianfromKC

FAX
03-14-2019, 04:18 PM
Exactly. People like to romanticize the mob. Then you meet a few and they're despicable people.

/ItalianfromKC

Perhaps. But many of them know where you can find a good aged cheese.

FAX

kcpasco
03-14-2019, 04:21 PM

/ItalianfromKC

He wasn’t despicable, he was a goodfella.

Rain Man
03-14-2019, 04:58 PM
Do the neighbors know that this guy is in the mafia? Is it something they consider when buying the house? Is it a disclosure requirement when they sell that there could be a mob hit on their street? I've never lived on the East Coast so I don't know how these things work.

Coach
03-14-2019, 04:59 PM
Looks like Claude didn't finish the job....

Have to replay the mission again.

Frazod
03-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Do the neighbors know that this guy is in the mafia? Is it something they consider when buying the house? Is it a disclosure requirement when they sell that there could be a mob hit on their street? I've never lived on the East Coast so I don't know how these things work.

Normally it would be like living in a safe.

Just not last night. :bang:

TribalElder
03-14-2019, 05:09 PM
Gotti younger brother was recently released and has officially been promoted

Rain Man
03-14-2019, 05:10 PM
Normally it would be like living in a safe.

Just not last night. :bang:

Hmm, that's a good point. I bet none of the other neighbors had loud parties or unkempt lawns.

Kman34
03-14-2019, 05:19 PM
Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali sleeps with the fishes...

Frazod
03-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Hmm, that's a good point. I bet none of the other neighbors had loud parties or unkempt lawns.

Oh, I'm sure they didn't. When you piss off a mob boss, he doesn't dial 9-1-1.

srvy
03-14-2019, 06:00 PM
Gotti younger brother was recently released and has officially been promoted

In his seventies served 29 years in the pen. I wonder if he was driving a blue pickup last night?

Couch-Potato
03-14-2019, 06:08 PM
always incredible to me that these murders are high profile in the media but are never solved

EPodolak
03-14-2019, 06:25 PM

Probably wearing a vest. Must have known something was afoot.

Rain Man
03-14-2019, 06:26 PM

Or maybe the mobsters are evolving exoskeletons. It seems like natural selection would lead them in that direction.

seclark
03-14-2019, 06:30 PM
always incredible to me that these murders are high profile in the media but are never solved

Yeah, incredible.
Sec

Rasputin
03-14-2019, 07:22 PM

“Then I looked out and saw a blue pickup zoom past my house and fly off the block,” he said. “I looked back and saw a guy and woman screaming. I ran back inside.”

Heh i'd be like

shots? What shots and i didn't see a blue pickup fly off the block

I know nothing saw nothing heard nothing

Deberg_1990
03-14-2019, 07:34 PM
This sounds like a typical Sopranos episode from
Season 4.

oldman
03-14-2019, 10:05 PM

From the news accounts, it's a pretty tony neighborhood. The wedding reception scene in the Godfather was shot nearby.

Rain Man
03-14-2019, 10:10 PM

Heh i'd be like

I know nothing saw nothing heard nothing

Yeah, or the neighbor knows his stuff and it was really a red motorcycle.

Iowanian
03-14-2019, 10:22 PM
MafiA boss got whacked?

Didn't know bob kraft was connected.

Bugeater
03-14-2019, 10:27 PM
Do the neighbors know that this guy is in the mafia? Is it something they consider when buying the house? Is it a disclosure requirement when they sell that there could be a mob hit on their street? I've never lived on the East Coast so I don't know how these things work.I didn't have to disclose the paranormal activity in my home when I sold it. Realtor said as long as the roof and plumbing are good I have nothing to worry about.

Naptown Chief
03-15-2019, 12:25 AM
Bring that piece of shit hitman(?) In for a look?

PunkinDrublic
03-15-2019, 03:15 AM
The medics wasted 8 fucking aprons on this guy.

Frazod
03-15-2019, 07:08 AM
The medics wasted 8 fucking aprons on this guy.

LMAO

BigRedChief
03-15-2019, 08:40 AM

Heh i'd be like

I know nothing saw nothing heard nothingNot a chance in hell that I saw anything.

Me: Sorry, saw nothing officer
Police: But, you have blood splatter on you.
Me: I had my eyes closed

TLO
03-15-2019, 08:42 AM
Looks like Claude didn't finish the job....

Have to replay the mission again.

Big Smoke would have finished the job the first time.

Unless the mob boss was riding on top of a train...

oldman
03-15-2019, 08:49 AM
I wonder if this is the start of a turf war. It might just be someone wanting to move up the ranks, but that's pretty risky.
I dated (unknowingly since she had an Anglo last name) a great-niece of a well-connected guy in my high school days. Fortunately for me, we didn't have much in common except our mutual love of sex, so when we parted ways it was pretty much "thanks for the good times". But I sure would have hated to be the guy that didn't treat her right. As someone mentioned earlier, the vast majority of those guys aren't ones you invite to dinner.

kcxiv
03-15-2019, 08:50 AM

Because no one is willing to talk. If i seen a murder like that, there is no way in hell am i talking to a cop, I'be like i was turned around i didnt see shit! Im good!

stumppy
03-15-2019, 10:47 AM
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Nobody knows, nobody seen him cross the road, and it's nobody's busy why he crossed the road, if in fact he actually did cross the road.

gblowfish
03-15-2019, 10:47 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yHzh0PvMWTI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chinaski
03-15-2019, 11:08 AM
I kind of went down the Wiki rabbit hole last night before bed. Apparently there is some bad blood between a family that the Gambino's took in from Palermo, Sicily and the current family that currently runs the show in the Old World. Some kind of fall out involving narcotics and racketeering stuff. Not sure how accurate I am with that, I was just about to fall asleep when I was perusing it.

I'm thinking power struggle tho.

TribalElder
03-15-2019, 02:07 PM
Not a chance in hell that I saw anything.

Me: Sorry, saw nothing officer
Police: But, you have blood splatter on you.
Me: I had my eyes closed

polar bear fell on me

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rzrL2FsbXfg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-15-2019, 02:40 PM
One less scungili-eating motherfucker .

MikeShanaHandJob
03-15-2019, 06:18 PM
Could have been worse. At least he didn't have a pool cue rammed up his ass.

Rain Man
03-15-2019, 07:19 PM
I kind of went down the Wiki rabbit hole last night before bed. Apparently there is some bad blood between a family that the Gambino's took in from Palermo, Sicily and the current family that currently runs the show in the Old World. Some kind of fall out involving narcotics and racketeering stuff. Not sure how accurate I am with that, I was just about to fall asleep when I was perusing it.

You know too much. Run.

TribalElder
03-15-2019, 07:25 PM

Whoever hides the boy Vito Andolini will pay dearly

MikeShanaHandJob
03-15-2019, 07:43 PM
John Gotti Jr. is the smart one. He got out of the family business. Did his time. Wasn't a rat. Beat a few murder charges and kept his millions.

Pepe Silvia
03-15-2019, 08:44 PM
Could have been worse. At least he didn't have a pool cue rammed up his ass.

Vito Spattafore is an ass muncher.

Easy 6
03-15-2019, 08:48 PM
John Gotti Jr. is the smart one. He got out of the family business. Did his time. Wasn't a rat. Beat a few murder charges and kept his millions.

Lotta truth here, one of the few who played it cool and won... even had the big tv father and son story on A&E not long ago

Nzoner
03-16-2019, 09:23 AM

"ya gotta get up close like this and bada bing you blow their brains all over your nice ivy league suit..."

Coach
03-16-2019, 09:33 PM
Big Smoke would have finished the job the first time.

Unless the mob boss was riding on top of a train...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E-XlbTxrCEo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oldman
03-17-2019, 09:21 AM
The last I heard is that the suspect now in custody was involved with a female member of Franky Boy's family and Franky Boy wasn't happy about that. Lesson for you players -- vet your new boo before you bang.

MikeShanaHandJob
03-17-2019, 11:54 AM
Vito Spattafore is an ass muncher.

"It was the medication I was on, for my blood pressure"

"A note from your doctor saying you don't like to suck cock"

alpha_omega
03-17-2019, 06:20 PM
The last I heard is that the suspect now in custody was involved with a female member of Franky Boy's family and Franky Boy wasn't happy about that. Lesson for you players -- vet your new boo before you bang.

We’ll, that’s a development. Got a link?

SAUTO
03-17-2019, 06:22 PM
We’ll, that’s a development. Got a link?
Front page of Yahoo for me. Wanted to date his niece

alpha_omega
03-17-2019, 06:25 PM
Front page of Yahoo for me. Wanted to date his niece

Got it....

Phone so link only....

https://www.nj.com/crime/2019/03/what-we-know-about-anthony-comello-the-mob-killer-arrested-in-nj.html