PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs PFF just released their top 50 big board

Iconic
04-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Board in the spoilers tab
1. QB KYLER MURRAY, OKLAHOMA
Murray was the highest-graded QB in college football this past season. We haven’t seen a quarterback that is as dangerous with both his arm and legs since Russell Wilson.

2. EDGE NICK BOSA, OHIO STATE
Bosa had a higher pass-rush win rate as a true freshman than Brian Burns, Clelin Ferrell and Jachai Polite had this past season.

3. DI QUINNEN WILLIAMS, ALABAMA
Williams earned the highest grade we’ve ever given to a college interior defender (96.0) in his lone season as a starter at Alabama.

4. OT JONAH WILLIAMS, ALABAMA
The Alabama left tackle was the second highest-graded tackle in the nation despite facing stout SEC competition and allowed only 12 pressures.

5. EDGE JOSH ALLEN, KENTUCKY
Allen had far and away the highest pass-rushing grade of any college edge defender this past season at 94.3.

6. CB BYRON MURPHY, WASHINGTON
A 47.7% completion percentage against and 17 forced incompletions made Murphy the highest-graded corner in the country this past year.

7. DI JERRY TILLERY, NOTRE DAME
Tillery tied Quinnen Williams for the highest pass-rushing grade among interior defenders in college football. Tillery’s sack totals don’t tell the whole story as he was a dominant week in and week out.

8. DI JEFFERY SIMMONS, MISSISSIPPI STATE
He tore his ACL but did it so early in the process that he could still play as a rookie. Simmons had a run-defense and pass-rushing grade over 90.0 this past season.

9. CB GREEDY WILLIAMS, LSU
His sophomore campaign wasn’t quite as dominant as his freshman season, but he still only allowed 27 of his 74 targets to be completed.

10. QB DWAYNE HASKINS, OHIO STATE
Haskins certainly improved as the season went on, but his 84.9 passing grade leaves us with some reservations.

11. DI ED OLIVER, HOUSTON
His pass-rushing finally came around with a 90.8 grade this past season, but considering his size and the competition he was facing, he still has a ways to go.

12. LB DEVIN WHITE, LSU
No linebacker in college football had a higher grade in coverage than White’s 91.6 last season. His freakish athleticism suggests it was no fluke.

13. OT ANDRE DILLARD, WASHINGTON STATE
Dillard had the highest pass protection grade of any starting tackle in the country at 94.0 this past season.

14. EDGE BRIAN BURNS, FLORIDA STATE
Burns racked up the most pressures of any Power-5 defender in the country last year with 69.

15. OT JAWAAN TAYLOR, FLORIDA
Taylor came into his own on the right side for Florida this past season and finished with the third-highest run-blocking grade among starting Power-5 tackles.

16. CB DEANDRE BAKER, GEORGIA
Baker has posted back-to-back 90.0-plus graded seasons in coverage. This past year, he allowed all of 10 first downs all season and no touchdowns.

17. WR D.K. METCALF, OLE MISS
Metcalf’s numbers aren’t anything special, but his physical traits and high-end plays are promising.

18. LB DEVIN BUSH, MICHIGAN
Bush can be a weapon as a blitzer in the right scheme. He had top-five pass-rushing grades among off-ball linebackers each of the past two seasons.

19. OT DALTON RISNER, KANSAS STATE
Risner started all four seasons at Kansas State and his career low grade was 87.9 overall.

20. WR A.J. BROWN, OLE MISS
Brown was the definition of a complete receiver for Ole Miss. He forced 17 broken tackles, had 34 explosive plays and only dropped five passes on 90 catchable.

21. TE T.J. HOCKENSON, IOWA
Hockenson had the second-highest receiving grade among tight ends in college football this past year, dropping one pass on 51 catchable targets.

22. OT CODY FORD, OKLAHOMA
In Ford’s lone season as a starter, he allowed all of seven pressures all season long and didn’t allow a sack until the playoffs.

23. WR J.J. ARCEGA-WHITESIDE, STANFORD
Arcega-Whiteside led the entire draft class with 19 contested catches this past season on only 32 contested opportunities.

24. QB WILL GRIER, WEST VIRGINIA
Grier tied Drew Lock for the NCAA lead with 33 big-time throws and has the second-best best passing grade behind Kyler Murray.

25.DI CHRISTIAN WILKINS, CLEMSON
Wilkins was top three in both run-defense and pass-rushing grade among interior players this past season.

26. C ELGTON JENKINS, MISSISSIPPI STATE
The Mississippi State center allowed all of five pressures this past season on 369 pass-blocking snaps.

27. S NASIR ADDERLEY, DELAWARE
Adderly earned a 90.3 overall grade with Delaware a year ago, and his 89.9 2018 coverage grades leads all draft-eligible safeties.

28. S DARNELL SAVAGE, MARYLAND
Savage has back-to-back seasons with grades over 86.0 overall. He’s a missile around the line of scrimmage, laying some impressive hits in the flat.

29. EDGE CHASE WINOVICH, MICHIGAN
Winovich is coming off back to back seasons with grades over 90 overall – the only such qualifying power-5 player in the draft class that can boast that.

30. WR ANDY ISABELLA, MASSACHUSETTS
Isabella was the highest-graded wide receiver in the country, racking up 1,696 yards, including 219 against Georgia.

31. WR MARQUISE BROWN, OKLAHOMA
Brown was a threat to take it to the house every time he touched the ball. He broke 17 tackles on 77 catches and scored 10 touchdowns.

32. DI DEXTER LAWRENCE, CLEMSON
Nose tackles of 340-plus pounds are going the way of the Dodo in the NFL, but Lawrence is a pretty ridiculous athlete for his size. He had the 12th best pass-rushing grade among interior players in college football.

33. CB DAVID LONG, MICHIGAN
Long allowed all of 18 catches on 595 coverage snaps in his entire college career at Michigan

34. OT GREG LITTLE, OLE MISS
Over the past two seasons, Little allowed all of 26 total pressures on 993 pass-blocking snaps.

35. EDGE CLELIN FERRELL, CLEMSON
Ferrell racked up 14 sacks and 14 hits on the season and has ideal build to fit in any scheme.

36. CB AMANI ORUWARIYE, PENN STATE
Oruwariye had the best week of any corner at the Senior Bowl, notching the highest win rate among all defenders in the one-on-ones.

37. QB DREW LOCK, MISSOURI
Lock paired an NCAA leading 33 big-time throws with only six turnover-worthy plays as a senior.

38. S TAYLOR RAPP, WASHINGTON
Rapp was one of the most assignment-sure safeties in the country this past season and missed all of two tackles on 56 attempts.

39. CB JUSTIN LAYNE, MICHIGAN STATE
Layne’s 89.5 coverage grade last year was ninth best among Power-5 corners in the nation. He also dabbled at receiver where he took 36 snaps this past season.

40. EDGE ZACH ALLEN, BOSTON COLLEGE
Allen was one of the best run defenders in college football in 2017 before a 90.3 pass-rushing grade this past season. He was an ironman for BC, playing 107 snaps against Wake Forest this past season.

41. C GARRETT BRADBURY, NC STATE
Bradbury was a top-five graded center each of the past two seasons and the highest-graded Power-5 center in this draft class both years as well.

42. WR HAKEEM BUTLER, IOWA STATE
Butler’s size (6-foot-5, 227 pounds) might suggest a possession receiver, but he had more receptions 20-plus yards downfield (19) than anyone in the draft class.

43. TE NOAH FANT, IOWA
Fant is the most freakishly athletic tight end in this draft class, but his inconsistent hands are still a concern. He’s dropped 11 passes on 80 catchable the past two seasons.

44. S AMANI HOOKER, IOWA
Hooker’s 91.1 coverage grade last season was the second-highest of any defensive back in the country.

45. CB JULIAN LOVE, NOTRE DAME
Love’s 21 forced incompletions were the sixth-most in college football last season and his 14 coverage stops ranked 10th.

46. EDGE MONTEZ SWEAT, MISSISSIPPI STATE
Sweat’s 19.1% pressure percentage was top 10 among edge defenders in the draft class and the third highest in the SEC last season.

47. DI KHALEN SAUNDERS, WESTERN ILLINOIS
Saunders moves like an edge and even played there at times for Western Illinois. He went to the Senior Bowl and had the second-highest win rate among interior players in the one-on-ones.

48. DI RASHAN GARY, MICHIGAN
Gary’s production has yet to catch up to his freakish athleticism. He earned a 68.3 pass-rushing grade this past season.

49. S CHAUNCEY GARDNER-JOHNSON, FLORIDA
Gardner-Johnson is perfect for the slot/safety hybrid role in today’s NFL. He led all secondary players with 22 coverage stops this past season.

50. OT MAX SCHARPING, NORTHERN ILLINOIS
The four-year starter had pass protection grades above 87.0 every season of his career.

Takeaways:
Two corners in the top 10, 6 in the top 40, 7 total
DT Tillery is ranked #7, many mocks see him still there at pick 29
WR Arcega-Whiteside ranked 5 spots behind Metcalf and 3 behind AJ Brown at #23
WR Hakeem 'the best WR in the class' Butler ranked #42
OT Jonah Williams ahead of Jawaan, ranked #4
S Savage is ranked right behind Adderley at #28
DE Winovich is ranked #29, prepare for the great white
PFF is kind of retarded

TambaBerry
04-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Long allowed all of 18 catches on 595 coverage snaps in his entire college career at Michigan

Rain Man
04-02-2019, 09:16 AM

That seems pretty good.

Skyy God
04-02-2019, 09:17 AM
Relatedly, Rotoworld just released our draft needs. Mock selections in the link.

TEAM NEEDS

Defense: Especially with Steve Spagnuolo changing schemes from Bob Sutton, every position on Kansas City’s defense could use upgrades. The Chiefs lost top pass rusher Dee Ford (49ers), top CB Steven Nelson (Steelers), nine-sack edge rusher Justin Houston and SS Eric Berry this offseason. Since Spagnuolo’s defenses have succeeded only with stacked decks of exterior and interior disruptors, pass rush should be an obvious emphasis in Kansas City’s draft. Spagnuolo’s best defenses also emphasized speed and smarts over size at off-ball linebacker. Adding Ogbah is likely just the start.

Pass Catcher: Kansas City’s parade of third receivers contributed next to nothing in last year’s passing game. GM Brett Veach’s in-season Kelvin Benjamin pickup predictably flopped. Tyreek’s off-field concerns obviously heighten wideout on the Chiefs’ list of needs.

Offensive Line: The Chiefs’ in-house favorite to replace Morse at center is Reiter, who filled in capably as a four-game spot starter and earned a late-season extension. Reiter could use competition, and LG Erving was a disaster all year.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/draft-analysis/nfl-draft-needs-chiefs

BryanBusby
04-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Would be a great selection if we needed a slot corner

TambaBerry
04-02-2019, 09:24 AM

plenty big enough to play anywhere

BryanBusby
04-02-2019, 09:28 AM
plenty big enough to play anywhere
Ehhhhhh

Skyy God
04-02-2019, 09:31 AM

Or were letting Fuller walk.

ct
04-02-2019, 09:34 AM
montez sweat @46? that is just a shade variant from the norm rankings everywhere else

Iconic
04-02-2019, 09:35 AM
Ehhhhhh

Measured in at 5'11. Same vertical, height, and arm length as Murphy.

I'm high on Long, I'd be okay with taking him in the 2nd, but no way in hell would I burn a first for him.

DJ's left nut
04-02-2019, 09:41 AM
montez sweat @46? that is just a shade variant from the norm rankings everywhere else

PFF is pretty heavy on production over potential. That's why they have someone like Rashan Gary listed so much lower than the draft guys will (correctly, in Gary's case, IMO).

I have their draft guide and honestly it's just too damn in depth to draw much from; it's like 500 pages and ain't nobody got time for that. I'd say their draft coverage is the same as everything they do - I guess it's an okay tool but if anyone's looking to them as a dispositive source, they're doing it wrong.

staylor26
04-02-2019, 09:56 AM
Tillery at 29 please

Rain Man
04-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Tillery at 29 please

Doesn't he have character flags? I think there's zero chance of the Chiefs taking a guy with issues.

staylor26
04-02-2019, 10:03 AM
Doesn't he have character flags? I think there's zero chance of the Chiefs taking a guy with issues.

No not that I’m aware of, I think you’re confusing him with somebody else like Simmons.

RunKC
04-02-2019, 10:05 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">All 32 first-round picks.<br><br>For more information on every pick and the video stream, see link above. <a href="https://t.co/nBoltveGff">pic.twitter.com/nBoltveGff</a></p>&mdash; Pro Football Focus (@PFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1113100577498714113?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 2, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yuck

ModSocks

OR you can never have too much depth.

The Franchise
Tillery at 29 please

Tillery or Adderley....and honestly at this point.....trade up if that's the guy you want to get.

ModSocks
04-02-2019, 10:07 AM
Tillery or Adderley or a Devin....and honestly at this point.....trade up if that's the guy you want to get.

FYP

ModSocks
04-02-2019, 10:08 AM
As long as they don't reach or pick something like a C in the 1st, it'll be hard for Chiefs fans to complain about anything they pick.

The Franchise
04-02-2019, 10:09 AM
FYP

I'm fine with that as well. There are legitimately 3-4 guys that I would love to come out of the 1st round with. They're all kind of tied at this point.

Jerry Tillery
Nassir Adderley
Byron Murphy
Devin Bush

Trade up if you have to get the one you want. They'd all be instant starters and help out the group around them.

O.city
04-02-2019, 10:09 AM
I wouldn't be upset with a C in the first.

Titty Meat
04-02-2019, 10:10 AM
PFF is trash

The Franchise

I think the only way that I could talk my way into being happy with that....is if the four guys I wanted were gone and they were still at #29.

TambaBerry
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">All 32 first-round picks.<br><br>For more information on every pick and the video stream, see link above. <a href="https://t.co/nBoltveGff">pic.twitter.com/nBoltveGff</a></p>&mdash; Pro Football Focus (@PFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1113100577498714113?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 2, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yuck

am i missing Clelin Ferrell? Did he drop out of the 1st in their mock

staylor26
04-02-2019, 10:24 AM
I'm fine with that as well. There are legitimately 3-4 guys that I would love to come out of the 1st round with. They're all kind of tied at this point.

Jerry Tillery
Nassir Adderley
Byron Murphy
Devin Bush

Trade up if you have to get the one you want. They'd all be instant starters and help out the group around them.

We’re 100% on the same page here.

I hope Bush or Murphy falls, but I don’t expect it at all.

I think realistically we will be deciding from Tillery, Adderley, and Bradbury. Obviously I’d prefer not to go C, but I wouldn’t hate it.

O.city
04-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Devin White in Denver would suck.

O.city
04-02-2019, 10:34 AM
We’re 100% on the same page here.

I hope Bush or Murphy falls, but I don’t expect it at all.

I think realistically we will be deciding from Tillery, Adderley, and Bradbury. Obviously I’d prefer not to go C, but I wouldn’t hate it.

I just want someone that can step in and contribute right away.

htismaqe
04-02-2019, 10:41 AM
Devin White in Denver would suck.

Denver is pretty freaking high on Josey Jewell. I don't know if that means they'd pass on White but who knows...

O.city
04-02-2019, 10:45 AM
Denver is pretty freaking high on Josey Jewell. I don't know if that means they'd pass on White but who knows...

If Jewell makes them pass over White, they've got bigger problems.

BryanBusby
04-02-2019, 10:48 AM
Fuller probably isn't walking.

Measured in at 5'11. Same vertical, height, and arm length as Murphy.

I'm high on Long, I'd be okay with taking him in the 2nd, but no way in hell would I burn a first for him.
I'm really not high on Murphy either.

staylor26
04-02-2019, 10:49 AM
I just want someone that can step in and contribute right away.

Exactly. That’s why I’m leaning towards Tillery because he can have an immediate impact in an area that we need it desperately.

If you have Tillery and Jones you can get away with Speaks/Okafor/Ogbah/rookie on the edges.

O.city
04-02-2019, 10:53 AM
Exactly. That’s why I’m leaning towards Tillery because he can have an immediate impact in an area that we need it desperately.

If you have Tillery and Jones you can get away with Speaks/Okafor/Ogbah/rookie on the edges.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/WJjLyXCVvro2I" width="480" height="423" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/WJjLyXCVvro2I">via GIPHY</a></p>

For now, that would work.

I'd still like to have better Edge players but Rome wasn't built in a day.

The Franchise
04-02-2019, 10:58 AM

So much fucking defensive line depth. Tillery and Jones on the inside when in passing situations would be fucking epic.

RunKC
04-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Tillery at 29 please

Pest will have to confirm this, but I heard that Tillery was injured midway through the season. Only had 1 sack the rest of the season after that injury.

Dude is so underrated. Would have had double-digit sacks had he not gotten hurt

Iconic
04-02-2019, 11:04 AM
Add in Polite in the 2nd and OH MY GOD.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jachai Polite bad pro day? Who cares <a href="https://twitter.com/GatorsFB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@GatorsFB</a> <a href="https://t.co/SxCMHch91A">pic.twitter.com/SxCMHch91A</a></p>&mdash; Cris Collinsworth (@CollinsworthPFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/CollinsworthPFF/status/1112816178467168258?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 1, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

wasi
04-02-2019, 11:09 AM
7 (216). Acquired from 49ers in Rod Streater trade

I found this pretty funny :toast:

T-post Tom
04-02-2019, 11:15 AM
Tillery at 29 please

Tillery is a projection-based prospect with first-class traits and dominant potential, but he's still searching for more consistency from game to game. While his frame is suited for a role as an end in a classic 3-4 scheme, he has plenty of tape showing he shouldn't be scheme dependent on the next level. Scouts would like to see more dominant tape considering his size and power, but if he takes coaching and learns to unleash his hands, he could become an unruly interior force and good three-down starter.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/jerry-tillery?id=32195449-4c18-9606-c437-604f05433c81

T-post Tom
04-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Add in Polite in the 2nd and OH MY GOD.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jachai Polite bad pro day? Who cares <a href="https://twitter.com/GatorsFB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@GatorsFB</a> <a href="https://t.co/SxCMHch91A">pic.twitter.com/SxCMHch91A</a></p>&mdash; Cris Collinsworth (@CollinsworthPFF) <a href="https://twitter.com/CollinsworthPFF/status/1112816178467168258?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 1, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gator alum pimping a Gator player???

https://media1.giphy.com/media/l0HlRwP39C0KRQW4M/giphy.gif

Rain Man
04-02-2019, 11:24 AM
No not that I’m aware of, I think you’re confusing him with somebody else like Simmons.

Oh. I thought I'd read something. If he's fine, then he'd be a nice addition to the defense.

T-post Tom
04-02-2019, 11:24 AM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/C00zfjPv1kiEU/giphy.gif

staylor26
04-02-2019, 11:32 AM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/WJjLyXCVvro2I" width="480" height="423" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/WJjLyXCVvro2I">via GIPHY</a></p>

For now, that would work.

I'd still like to have better Edge players but Rome wasn't built in a day.

Like Andy said, interior pressure is the best way to get it done in today’s NFL.

staylor26
04-02-2019, 11:34 AM
So much fucking defensive line depth. Tillery and Jones on the inside when in passing situations would be fucking epic.

Jones, Tillery, and Nnadi would be as good as it gets in the interior.

Pitt Gorilla
04-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Man, looking at that list confirms my hope that we DO NOT trade up. There is so much talent in this draft that I'd hate to give up a pick when there will be excellent talent available at our spot.

threebag
04-02-2019, 04:26 PM
It’s going to be awesome watching Derw Lock go to the Donks

JakeF
04-02-2019, 05:03 PM
Relatedly, Rotoworld just released our draft needs. Mock selections in the link.

TEAM NEEDS

Defense: Especially with Steve Spagnuolo changing schemes from Bob Sutton, every position on Kansas City’s defense could use upgrades. The Chiefs lost top pass rusher Dee Ford (49ers), top CB Steven Nelson (Steelers), nine-sack edge rusher Justin Houston and SS Eric Berry this offseason. Since Spagnuolo’s defenses have succeeded only with stacked decks of exterior and interior disruptors, pass rush should be an obvious emphasis in Kansas City’s draft. Spagnuolo’s best defenses also emphasized speed and smarts over size at off-ball linebacker. Adding Ogbah is likely just the start.

Pass Catcher: Kansas City’s parade of third receivers contributed next to nothing in last year’s passing game. GM Brett Veach’s in-season Kelvin Benjamin pickup predictably flopped. Tyreek’s off-field concerns obviously heighten wideout on the Chiefs’ list of needs.

Offensive Line: The Chiefs’ in-house favorite to replace Morse at center is Reiter, who filled in capably as a four-game spot starter and earned a late-season extension. Reiter could use competition, and LG Erving was a disaster all year.

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/draft-analysis/nfl-draft-needs-chiefsGoing by this, it's going to take 2 or 3 years to convert over to what Spags wants. Our linebackers don't fit at all. Who knows, Nnadi and Williams might not fit either. That will suck because Nnadi is our 2nd best Defensive lineman.

We are supposed to be in our Super Bowl window. :(

RustShack
04-02-2019, 05:03 PM
Let’s go get Hakeem Butler.

RustShack
04-02-2019, 05:07 PM
Going by this, it's going to take 2 or 3 years to convert over to what Spags wants. Our linebackers don't fit at all. Who knows, Nnadi and Williams might not fit either. That will suck because I Nnadi is our 2nd best Defensive lineman.

Huh? Hitchens, O’Daniel, and Wilson are 4-3 LB’s. We’ve acquired two DE’s this off season, and drafted one high last year. Jones and Nnadi are BETTER fits for 4-3 defense. Our defense hasn’t been good since we lost Poe, because you have to have 3-4 NT to run a good 3-4 defense.

If anything, we are better equipped for a 4-3 defense than we are a 3-4.

Kyle DeLexus
04-02-2019, 05:38 PM
Going by this, it's going to take 2 or 3 years to convert over to what Spags wants. Our linebackers don't fit at all. Who knows, Nnadi and Williams might not fit either. That will suck because Nnadi is our 2nd best Defensive lineman.

We had one of the worst defenses in the league last year. Making changes can only help. As long as Mahomes is the QB and he has weapons to throw get the ball to, we are in a Superbowl window.

wheeler08
04-02-2019, 06:01 PM
This just seems like the deepest draft that I can remember.

staylor26
04-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Going by this, it's going to take 2 or 3 years to convert over to what Spags wants. Our linebackers don't fit at all. Who knows, Nnadi and Williams might not fit either. That will suck because Nnadi is our 2nd best Defensive lineman.

:facepalm:

This isn’t the only reason I’m giving this post a facepalm, but Nnadi is definitely a fit you fucking moron.

suzzer99
04-02-2019, 07:09 PM

https://www.rotoworld.com/article/draft-analysis/nfl-draft-needs-chiefs

Why does everyone think Robinson contributed next to nothing? Conley - yes. But Robinson showed a lot of promise and came on strong at the end of the season imo.

big nasty kcnut
04-02-2019, 07:28 PM
I'll take greedy williams

WarChief
04-02-2019, 07:33 PM
Savage or Rapp if we don't trade up for a pass rusher.

TribalElder
04-02-2019, 07:47 PM
Drafting kylr murray will be the cause for kingsburys career in the nfl ending after only a few seasons

Rain Man
04-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Let’s go get Hakeem Butler.

I'd worry about getting him mixed up with Harrison Butker.

JakeF
04-02-2019, 09:58 PM
Huh? Hitchens, O’Daniel, and Wilson are 4-3 LB’s. We’ve acquired two DE’s this off season, and drafted one high last year. Jones and Nnadi are BETTER fits for 4-3 defense. Our defense hasn’t been good since we lost Poe, because you have to have 3-4 NT to run a good 3-4 defense.

If anything, we are better equipped for a 4-3 defense than we are a 3-4.It says he likes fast, smaller guys.

Hitchens,Niemann, and Ragland don't fit that, only DoD does. We have several power Defensive linemen too.

Just going by what the article said.