PDA

View Full Version : Life Suspected Poacher Eaten By Animals

vailpass
04-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Mess with the bull you get the horns.

Suspected rhino poacher is killed by an elephant and then eaten by lions in South Africa

Only a skull and a pair of trousers remained after a suspected rhino poacher was killed by an elephant and then eaten by lions in Kruger National Park, South African National Parks said.

The incident happened after the man entered the park Monday with four others to target rhinos, according to a parks service statement.

An elephant "suddenly" attacked the alleged poacher, killing him, and "his accomplices claimed to have carried his body to the road so that passersby could find it in the morning. They then vanished from the Park," police said.
His family were notified of his death late Tuesday by his fellow poachers, and a search party set out to recover the body. Rangers scoured on foot and police flew over the area, but because of failing light it could not be found.

"Indications found at the scene suggested that a pride of lions had devoured the remains leaving only a human skull and a pair of pants," the statement said.

Glenn Phillips, the managing executive of Kruger National Park, extended his condolences to the man's family.

"Entering Kruger National Park illegally and on foot is not wise, it holds many dangers and this incident is evidence of that," he warned. "It is very sad to see the daughters of the deceased mourning the loss of their father, and worse still, only being able to recover very little of his remains."

Three individuals who joined the illegal hunt were arrested Wednesday by the South African Police Service, and officers continue to investigate what happened.

The suspects appeared in Komatipoort Magistrate Court on Friday to face charges of possessing firearms and ammunition without a license, conspiracy to poach and trespassing. A judge remanded them to custody and they will be back in court this week, pending a formal bail application.

The African rhino is targeted for its horn because of the belief among some who practice Eastern medicine that the horn has benefits as an aphrodisiac, making it more valuable than cocaine in parts of the world.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/07/africa/south-africa-rhino-poacher-eaten/index.html

seclark
04-07-2019, 02:06 PM
Too late to go back to cocaine.
Sec

Munson
04-07-2019, 02:22 PM
He got what he deserved.

Bwana
04-07-2019, 02:28 PM
From poacher to lion crap, perfect.

Warrior5
04-07-2019, 02:35 PM
If he was indeed a poacher, I can't think of a more fitting demise.

Awesome.

old_geezer
04-07-2019, 02:39 PM
Ain't karma a bitch! :D

Rain Man
04-07-2019, 02:41 PM
None of the other animals in the area saw a thing.

mlyonsd
04-07-2019, 02:46 PM
The circle of life can be a bitch.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-07-2019, 02:53 PM
That elephant got some junk in his trunk.

RealSNR
04-07-2019, 02:56 PM
An elephant "suddenly" attacked the alleged poacher, killing him, and "his accomplices claimed to have carried his body to the road so that passersby could find it in the morning.

His life seems to be irrelephant

Imon Yourside
04-07-2019, 02:57 PM
What's next Baby Seals clubbing people to death?

ThaVirus
04-07-2019, 03:01 PM
Everyone makes their own decisions and poachers are certainly making the wrong ones, but most of these dudes are poor as shit and just looking to get by.

The bigger issue is the international market for the products. Asia is fucking destroying ecosystems with their bullshit. Ground up rhino horn does not make your tiny ass dick harder!

Imon Yourside
04-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Everyone makes their own decisions and poachers are certainly making the wrong ones, but most of these dudes are poor as shit and just looking to get by.

The bigger issue is the international market for the products. Asia is ****ing destroying ecosystems with their bullshit. Ground up rhino horn does not make your tiny ass dick harder!

Not only does it make it harder it also makes your manmilk taste like Booberry.

BWillie
04-07-2019, 03:17 PM
Doesn't deserve to die.

This is too bad.

JakeF
04-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Good riddance.

Poachers aren't hunters, they are garbage. Due to Trumps repeal of legislation, poachers can walk into the caves of hibernating bears and slaughter entire bear families. It's now also legal to import animal parts from poached animals.

More countries should make it legal to shoot poachers.

vailpass
04-07-2019, 05:34 PM
Good riddance.

Poachers aren't hunters, they are garbage. Due to Trumps repeal of legislation, poachers can walk into the caves of hibernating bears and slaughter entire bear families. It's now also legal to import animal parts from poached animals.

Shut the **** up with this crap. This isn't DC. This isn't a political thread. It's a thread about karma, justice, and bad ass elephants.

In58men
04-07-2019, 05:39 PM
At least he died what he loved doing

ROYC75
04-07-2019, 05:48 PM
Way to go Simba!

OTOH, this cat has no need to fear the Lions Den anymore!

BWillie
04-07-2019, 05:59 PM
Good riddance.

Seems unreasonable.

Msmith
04-07-2019, 06:51 PM
Many Africans' lives are hard. They also know that being a poacher comes with a lot of risks. But they have to take the risks so their families can be fed. Feel sorry for the children.

Valiant
04-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Surprised someone hasn't started big game hunting hunters in Africa. Would make a great movie.

BigRichard
04-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Can't let that meat go to waste now can we?

TwistedChief
04-07-2019, 07:49 PM
I think poachers are horrible and there's no part of me that's sad when I read this headline. But they are not remotely as bad as the big game hunters from the more-developed world who engage in the same sort of practice. The poachers are presumably trying to provide for their families in a despicable way while the hunters are doing despicable things for their own simplistic pleasure.

This is just the karma of the bush. Nothing more; nothing less.

Cosmos
04-07-2019, 07:56 PM
Anyone seen Don Jr. recently...?

ThaVirus
04-07-2019, 07:57 PM
I think poachers are horrible and there's no part of me that's sad when I read this headline. But they are not remotely as bad as the big game hunters from the more-developed world who engage in the same sort of practice. The poachers are presumably trying to provide for their families in a despicable way while the hunters are doing despicable things for their own simplistic pleasure.

Like these assholes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i7SoGMv4eMg

ROYC75
04-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Anyone seen Don Jr. recently...?

Ya wish ?

PunkinDrublic
04-07-2019, 08:27 PM
Nice to see the animals working together in harmony. Just like on Lion King.

JakeF
04-07-2019, 09:11 PM

I'm pretty sure that most people include Big Game Hunters in the Poacher category. Just let all the serial killers know that they can kill all the poachers they want. Sooth that killing addiction inch in a productive way.

vailpass
04-07-2019, 09:17 PM
I'm pretty sure that most people include Big Game Hunters in the Poacher category. Just let all the serial killers know that they can kill all the poachers they want. Sooth that killing addiction inch in a productive way.

This is some psychotic thinking. Nobody thinks Big Game hunters are poachers. If they were, they’d be called...poachers. They’re hunting legally. And you want them killed?
Nutbag.

SAUTO
04-07-2019, 09:46 PM

Totally agree

stevieray
04-07-2019, 09:55 PM
...probably skinny jeans.