PDA

View Full Version : Home and Auto Finally officially house hunting!

luv
04-19-2019, 01:58 PM
Lending secured. Just have to find a house. With our wants/needs in the price point we're in, they're going like hotcakes. Anyway, super excited, so I just had to share!

/Facebook Planet post

UPDATE: Closing on a home on June 10th!

loochy
04-19-2019, 01:58 PM
Wonderful. The suspense is over. I can finally sleep at night.

TribalElder
04-19-2019, 02:05 PM
It's a great time to overpay for a house

buyers market!

Eleazar
04-19-2019, 02:05 PM
You spelled Facebook wrong in your address bar

Rain Man
04-19-2019, 02:08 PM
Congratulations! It's an exciting thing to do. Can we have a floor plan, even if it's crudely drawn? (I like looking at floor plans.)

Edit: I'll delay this request. I misread and thought you'd actually purchased one.

bdj23
04-19-2019, 02:13 PM
I made a thread bitching about house hunting the other day. I was at my end. We had one last scheduled viewing before we were going to check out rental units too.

Then my realtor called me Wednesday and said the seller accepted our offer!

Good luck to you. It's a draining process.

Discuss Thrower
04-19-2019, 02:13 PM
I made a thread bitching about house hunting the other day. I was at my end. We had one last scheduled viewing before we were going to check out rental units too.

KCMO market has been aggravating. For fuckin sure.

luv
04-19-2019, 02:19 PM

We are lucky that we're in a position of renting month to month, so we don't have that time crunch restraint.

Last week there were so many houses I wouldn't mind looking at, but, by the time we got our lending and met with the realtor to look at houses last Wednesday, there was nada.

luv
04-19-2019, 02:21 PM
It's a great time to overpay for a house

buyers market!

Tell me about it. We've been "hunting" online for a couple of years. Seems like everything has increased by about 9% in just the past six months. With the minimum wage increase in Missouri, we figure several things will be going up, so we're trying to get the best we can while we can.

Rain Man
04-19-2019, 02:23 PM
I don't know if this one is still on the market, but it's interesting.

https://www.realtor.com/news/unique-homes/african-queen-house-springfield-missouri/

Prison Bitch
04-19-2019, 02:29 PM
That’s so exciting!!!! When is your little diaper-filler having his 2nd birthday? Post pics I can’t wait

MahiMike
04-19-2019, 02:30 PM
Wait a year. Crash is coming.

Simply Red
04-19-2019, 02:35 PM
KCMO market has been aggravating. For ****in sure.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/plRBCNajIAQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Discuss Thrower
04-19-2019, 02:35 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/plRBCNajIAQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stuff's going five figures easily over list less than a day on the market, famalam.

bdj23
04-19-2019, 02:38 PM
Tell me about it. We've been "hunting" online for a couple of years. Seems like everything has increased by about 9% in just the past six months. With the minimum wage increase in Missouri, we figure several things will be going up, so we're trying to get the best we can while we can.

We close at the end of may, and our lease is up on July 1st, so we got it as close as we possibly could.

The Franchise
04-19-2019, 02:39 PM
Selling our house at the same time as buying another house.....in a different state. I'll be fucking happy when this is all over.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-19-2019, 02:50 PM
We are lucky that we're in a position of renting month to month, so we don't have that time crunch restraint.

Last week there were so many houses I wouldn't mind looking at, but, by the time we got our lending and met with the realtor to look at houses last Wednesday, there was nada.

Just remember , picking a house is like choosing your wife. If you don't like the outside don't even worry about the inside. Just pass.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-19-2019, 02:53 PM

No No , you need to always use this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO7VJbbd4z0

Scooter LaCanforno
04-19-2019, 03:00 PM
Wait a year. Crash is coming.

I'd wait three years. The market will bottom at that point.

lewdog
04-19-2019, 03:01 PM
Whose name is the house going under since you aren’t married?

luv
04-19-2019, 03:02 PM
Selling our house at the same time as buying another house.....in a different state. I'll be ****ing happy when this is all over.

I can't even imagine.

KCUnited
04-19-2019, 03:03 PM
Selling our house at the same time as buying another house.....in a different state. I'll be fucking happy when this is all over.

Did this our last relocation. We were sitting awkwardly at the title company in Chicago, as they were closing for the day, waiting for the wire transfer from the sale to close our purchase. Apparently there was a name mix up on the wire transfer and they had to go through every transaction that day to match the amount we were expecting. They were about to kick us out and lock up for the night. Our movers were outside the new place, across town, waiting for us to show up with the keys. I was fucking stressed. It scarred me from ever doing a same day close on a relocation where the funds from the sale are needed for purchase.

The Franchise
04-19-2019, 03:08 PM
Did this our last relocation. We were sitting awkwardly at the title company in Chicago, as they were closing for the day, waiting for the wire transfer from the sale to close our purchase. Apparently there was a name mix up on the wire transfer and they had to go through every transaction that day to match the amount we were expecting. They were about to kick us out and lock up for the night. Our movers were outside the new place, across town, waiting for us to show up with the keys. I was fucking stressed. It scarred me from ever doing a same day close on a relocation where the funds from the sale are needed for purchase.

Luckily we have it worked out so that we can have both loans out at the same time....with the assumption that our house is actually being sold (which it is). We're past the inspection and appraisal for one and in the midst of it for the other one.

KCUnited
04-19-2019, 03:12 PM
Luckily we have it worked out so that we can have both loans out at the same time....with the assumption that our house is actually being sold (which it is). We're past the inspection and appraisal for one and in the midst of it for the other one.

That sounds solid. We were selling a 90+ year old house and at the last hour the buyer ordered a mold test done. I was fit to murder someone(s) by the time both deals finally closed.

Sorce
04-19-2019, 03:31 PM

We just went through the same thing, bought in Dec and finally got the other one on the market in March. It was nice not having two house payments this month. Now I need to recast the other loan to lower the payment.

Eleazar
04-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Just remember , picking a house is like choosing your wife. If you don't like the outside don't even worry about the inside. Just pass.

Damnit Hog, quit giving the secrets away

SAUTO
04-19-2019, 05:33 PM

What state you moving to?

The Franchise
04-19-2019, 05:35 PM
What state you moving to?

Heading to Oregon.

displacedinMN
04-19-2019, 06:17 PM
KCMO market has been aggravating. For fuckin sure.Every metro market is good.

lewdog
04-19-2019, 06:48 PM
Heading to Oregon.

Coos Bay?

Marcellus
04-19-2019, 06:53 PM
Heading to Oregon.

Thats going to be expensive, but its a fucking awesome place.

The Franchise
04-19-2019, 07:57 PM
Coos Bay?

Salem

The Franchise
04-19-2019, 09:07 PM
Thats going to be expensive, but its a fucking awesome place.

Cheaper than where I am now.

MTG#10
04-19-2019, 09:18 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yBdMgWrnbKk/Teif9XdUbGI/AAAAAAAAALM/MP7MPCFjrLI/s1600/1307044148056.jpg

lewdog
04-19-2019, 09:21 PM
Salem

Enjoy the rain man!

BossChief
04-19-2019, 09:35 PM
Congrats

Bearcat
04-19-2019, 09:46 PM
Oregon is fucking weird.

They're just learning how to pump gas. They still have gas station restrooms that have their own door outside of the main building. The last Blockbuster in existence anywhere... yeah, Oregon. And Portland is a shithole.

The Franchise
04-19-2019, 09:55 PM
Oregon is fucking weird.

They're just learning how to pump gas. They still have gas station restrooms that have their own door outside of the main building. The last Blockbuster in existence anywhere... yeah, Oregon. And Portland is a shithole.

It may be weird but it’s better than fucking California.

Bearcat
04-19-2019, 10:42 PM
It may be weird but it’s better than fucking California.

I would think far less expensive (or at least noticeably), if nothing else.

It's beautiful up there... I have much more appreciation for the outdoors since moving away from the midwest, and the northwest is hard to beat.

cooper barrett
04-19-2019, 11:06 PM
I'f your goin to buy something. buy something big

https://i.postimg.cc/hPyF1VrT/plaster2.png

I don't know if this one is still on the market, but it's interesting.

https://www.realtor.com/news/unique-homes/african-queen-house-springfield-missouri/

Rain Man
04-19-2019, 11:30 PM
Enjoy the rain man!

I do my best to entertain him.

04-20-2019, 12:01 AM
Its a great year to sell. I sure wish this was the right time for me to sell.

HemiEd
04-20-2019, 04:54 AM
I'f your goin to buy something. buy something big

https://i.postimg.cc/hPyF1VrT/plaster2.png

The Plaster house. We like taking a boat cruise down there pretty often.

Our favorite place to eat on the lake, very close to that house, burned down this week.

Bugeater
04-20-2019, 06:24 AM

I tried that....the short version of the story is it didn't work. Best of luck to you.

Bugeater
04-20-2019, 06:30 AM
Oh, and best of luck to you as well luv. My advice...don't start renovating the kitchen before you're done moving in...bad, bad plan....

lawrenceRaider
04-20-2019, 07:22 AM
Best of luck! Make sure HVAC and water heater are fairly recent or you'll get stuck replacing those at the most inopportune time.

cooper barrett
04-20-2019, 08:09 AM
I just saw new housing starts numbers and was shocked.

So far this year, starts have fallen 9.7%. Builders are pulling back from their construction of single-family houses and apartments

occurred at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 1.14 million. So far this year, starts have fallen 9.7%. Builders are pulling back from their construction of single-family houses and apartments, even though the solid job market has provided a base of demand from buyers seeking an upgrade. Nor does the supply squeeze seem likely to end soon as permits, an indicator of future activity, fell 1.7% to an annual rate of 1.27 million.

Single-family starts have fallen in five of the last six months over previous years numbers.

MahiMike
04-20-2019, 09:48 AM

I'd say it's more like picking your next girlfriend. Stay for a while then move on to the next one. They made millions of them!

luv
04-22-2019, 01:49 PM
We were very interested in looking at a house for sale by owner that I came across last Thursday. Sent info to my agent, and she said that the owner's were funny about showings in that the only time they would show was after 2pm on Fridays. She called to schedule a time, and they said they weren't showing the following day, so she scheduled us a showing at 2pm this coming Friday. Found out Sunday that they're under contract. :cuss:

On to the next....

Fat Elvis
04-22-2019, 04:25 PM
Best of luck! Make sure HVAC and water heater are fairly recent or you'll get stuck replacing those at the most inopportune time.

Home warranties help with that....

lewdog
04-22-2019, 05:27 PM

If these home warranties are so good, how are these companies staying in business?

The Franchise
04-22-2019, 05:28 PM
If these home warranties are so good, how are these companies staying in business?

Because they're like insurance. You're paying money and they're banking that you won't use them. We have one in our house and didn't use it at all last year. But our AC unit is old as fuck and I'm waiting for it to tank under the warranty.

Not my problem anymore since we're going to be selling the house....but still.

BlackHelicopters
04-22-2019, 05:36 PM
Single or double wide?

KCUnited
04-22-2019, 05:36 PM
A home warranty is a good thing to ask for as a throw in on the sale. We bought our house in KC, ask them to include a 12 month warranty, and sure enough the a/c went out by the time summer rolled around (we bought in February). I would never buy one for myself, but it's worth an ask when buying.

cooper barrett
04-22-2019, 07:30 PM

Never had one the seller didn't include to seal a cash sale. There are good ones, bad ones, and some ugly ones that install new old stock with the brand name removed, install questionable equipment pairings and charge stupid prices for things like condensation pumps and control thermostat units.

Since Franchise is not worried because of selling do you think he receiving value back from the policy, if it can be transferred is he profiting? Did he buy a warranty but received nothing from it?

The ones I had owned had both options but with fees for doing so.

lewdog
04-22-2019, 08:18 PM
Because they're like insurance. You're paying money and they're banking that you won't use them. We have one in our house and didn't use it at all last year. But our AC unit is old as fuck and I'm waiting for it to tank under the warranty.

Not my problem anymore since we're going to be selling the house....but still.

Waiting for it to tank, while paying $500/year and $70 for every service call while they try to piece my old unit together year after year.

Getting a full on replacement takes many visits and many repairs. Not to mention they only let you replace it with a similar unit, so upgrading from a piece of shit brand is never an option.

/Lame

Bearcat
04-22-2019, 08:23 PM

As much as I hate insurance, home warranties work out for everyone.

And for home warranty companies, it's a better scam than regular insurance, while no one cares.... the buyer takes on less risk for no cost, the seller will break even when they buy, and the home warranty company makes $1000 for every buyer/seller pair.

And every once in a while, something actually breaks.

lewdog
04-22-2019, 08:35 PM
As much as I hate insurance, home warranties work out for everyone.

And for home warranty companies, it's a better scam than regular insurance, while no one cares.... the buyer takes on less risk for no cost, the seller will break even when they buy, and the home warranty company makes $1000 for every buyer/seller pair.

And every once in a while, something actually breaks.

Oh definitely ask for one the first year.

After that, I think it's a scam to renew it year after year like so many do. Thinking they are coming out ahead in the long run when you rarely do.

Bearcat
04-22-2019, 09:15 PM
Oh definitely ask for one the first year.

After that, I think it's a scam to renew it year after year like so many do. Thinking they are coming out ahead in the long run when you rarely do.

Agreed, I'd never renew it... then you're already at like $1000 for two years.

I didn't think about the $70 service calls though, that's even scammier.

cooper barrett
04-22-2019, 09:50 PM
$70 for service call is cheap (HVAC , plumbing, or major appliance,) unless it's a leaky water heater... then just send out a trained monkey

Do you have deductibles on top? if not quit bitching.

Rain Man
04-22-2019, 10:07 PM
Always ask if the house is in a lava flow zone. I saw this on a show about buying houses in Hawaii, but it seems like a good idea anywhere.

Bugeater
04-22-2019, 11:15 PM
Always ask if the house is in a lava flow zone. I saw this on a show about buying houses in Hawaii, but it seems like a good idea anywhere.SHIT I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING

tmax63
04-23-2019, 07:26 AM
I have the "big 3" home, auto and life insurance. Since when did people get to the point where they need insurance to pay for anything else? I'm my own insurance company when it comes to that. Take the money you'd pay them and pay yourself. If you can't afford to buy a repair/replacement of something don't buy it. Pet health insurance, pleeeeaaaase. My pets are my family but if one of them gets sick/injured to the point of thousands of dollars then it's time to go to sleep, mourn and save another from the pound/adoption center. And trust me, Murphy is my bestest buddy.

lewdog
04-23-2019, 08:01 AM
I have the "big 3" home, auto and life insurance. Since when did people get to the point where they need insurance to pay for anything else? I'm my own insurance company when it comes to that. Take the money you'd pay them and pay yourself. If you can't afford to buy a repair/replacement of something don't buy it. Pet health insurance, pleeeeaaaase. My pets are my family but if one of them gets sick/injured to the point of thousands of dollars then it's time to go to sleep, mourn and save another from the pound/adoption center. And trust me, Murphy is my bestest buddy.

This exactly.

Perfect post. The other “insurances” are usually wasted money in most scenarios.

Oxford
04-23-2019, 08:20 AM
[QUOTE=luv;14215231]Lending secured. Just have to find a house. With our wants/needs in the price point we're in, they're going like hotcakes. Anyway, super excited, so I just had to share!
/QUOTE]

What are you looking for? Price point? Willing to do the sweat equity? Where in SGF?

cooper barrett
04-23-2019, 09:08 PM
1st time as a home buyer is a great time to prove your naive as **** to all the hawks that want your money.

Find your own FSBO and make a deal, call attorney/ title ins co, tell them to make it ready for closing. If you need money call Capitol Federal, if you need 2nd tier financing it's still easy. just more costly.

Done

Bugeater
04-23-2019, 09:34 PM
No health insurance?

cooper barrett
04-23-2019, 10:27 PM
If it were not for insurance costs, we could all live better lives...

Just the poor paying the rich so they won't become poor.

Must have

Auto Insurance
Homeowners/Renters Insurance
Umbrella Policy
Health Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Term Life Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance
Identity Theft Protection

depending on/ should have
home warranty
flood
earthquake
GAP
sickness
injury
cancer
disability (long and short term) total
vision
Loss of Value Insurance
Body Part Insurance (think Tina's legs of Fabio's hair)
Change of Heart Clay will be buying this if it ever gets to that point
Multiple Birth Insurance
Kidnapping and Ransom Insurance

Where does the house/ car payment fall in???

Kidnapping and Ransom Insurance In case a group of key employees win the lotto and quit their jobs!!! No hit, it's a thing

Maybe are out there to buy
How is one to live a good life if the things that can hurt him most are not covered?/

Marriage insurance must be a loser.
sex on the third date insurance? not going to happen.
partner not faking orgasm coverage??? ya right
College acceptance insurance. It's a new thing.
Hair follicle retention insurance
bolt on/ face lift
Internet truth in context coverage

luv
05-13-2019, 03:55 PM
What are you looking for? Price point? Willing to do the sweat equity? Where in SGF?

Well, we actually ended up in Clever. It will be a bit of a commute, but it had everything we were looking for. Nothing major came up during the inspection, but there was a small list of repairs we wanted made, and she agreed to do them. Appraisal came back good, so we're all set for closing on June 10th. Super excited!

scho63
05-13-2019, 04:09 PM
Well, we actually ended up in Clever. It will be a bit of a commute, but it had everything we were looking for. Nothing major came up during the inspection, but there was a small list of repairs we wanted made, and she agreed to do them. Appraisal came back good, so we're all set for closing on June 10th. Super excited!

Congratulations and where the fuck is Clever??? :hmmm:

chinaski
05-13-2019, 04:11 PM
Congratulations on your new home!

Houses are a major pain in the ass, but at least it's yours. :)

cooper barrett
05-13-2019, 04:15 PM

There is no way to get to Springfield from there, at least in a straight line

Rain Man
05-13-2019, 07:08 PM
It sounds like you're making a Clever move.

Oxford
05-13-2019, 07:19 PM

Congratulations. Friend of mine has a daughter that teaches there. Don't get down that way much. Welcome to the money pit club :)

Oxford
05-13-2019, 07:21 PM
Congratulations and where the **** is Clever??? :hmmm:

People who live there ask that too! (I kid). South of Republic, MO and southwest of Springfield, MO.

Mike in SW-MO
05-13-2019, 08:06 PM
Roll by the Wilson's Creek Battlefield. Eady drive & good speed limit. Just try to avoid Republic HS at bell time.

Mike in SW-MO
05-13-2019, 08:13 PM
There is no way to get to Springfield from there, at least in a straight line

Go east from Clever & turn left at the sign for Wilson's Creek Battlefield. Takes you up to M Hwy/Republic Rd. Eady shot into town. Just try to miss bell time at Republic HS.

TribalElder
05-13-2019, 08:39 PM
buying a house is just a 30 year rental agreement where you have to pay to fix all the stuff that goes wrong.

Congratulations

Tombstone RJ
05-13-2019, 08:43 PM
buying a house is just a 30 year rental agreement where you have to pay to fix all the stuff that goes wrong.

Congratulations

Yah, but then you eventually sell it and make some $. It's a long term investment, and you need to maintain and even upgrade that investment. It will pay dividends down the road...

LoneWolf
05-13-2019, 08:50 PM

Congratulations

Dumb.

cooper barrett
05-13-2019, 09:01 PM
I know, My daughter lived in Republic ZZ and most 2 letter MO roads suck

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.0374603,-93.4474579,3a,75y,118.88h,89.65t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sST4J_kPAakbMWaT_R9fzLg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Go east from Clever & turn left at the sign for Wilson's Creek Battlefield. Takes you up to M Hwy/Republic Rd. Eady shot into town. Just try to miss bell time at Republic HS.

cooper barrett
05-13-2019, 09:05 PM
I know, My daughter lived in Republic ZZ and most 2 letter MO roads suck 20 miles 30 minutes

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.0374603,-93.4474579,3a,37.5y,132.21h,86.21t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sST4J_kPAakbMWaT_R9fzLg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

cooper barrett
05-13-2019, 09:08 PM
But in the end your relatives get the house

Congratulations

TribalElder
05-13-2019, 09:16 PM
But in the end your relatives get the house

exactly ROFL

cooper barrett
05-13-2019, 09:33 PM
A lot of people find out they have to bring money to the table in able to close the sale of their house. Schools, unemployment, downsizing, crime, type of loan, and interest rate raises can all cause a home loan to be a liability for a lot of years.

Yah, but then you eventually sell it and make some $. It's a long term investment, and you need to maintain and even upgrade that investment. It will pay dividends down the road...

eDave
05-13-2019, 09:38 PM
Congratulations and where the fuck is Clever??? :hmmm:

Fun fact: The Casey's General Store in Clever, MO now accepts transactions via your CC EMV chip. So stick it in, don't swipe it. This has been the norm since May 6, 2019.

This does not apply to the kitchen (pizza) FFD's.

TribalElder
05-13-2019, 09:47 PM
A lot of people find out they have to bring money to the table in able to close the sale of their house. Schools, unemployment, downsizing, crime, type of loan, and interest rate raises can all cause a home loan to be a liability for a lot of years.

Last house I bought the deadbeat former owner had borrowed so much money against the house they had to cough up thousands just to sell it and break even

cooper barrett
05-13-2019, 09:51 PM
Casey's: making Pizza Hut taste good for 23 years

Fun fact: The Casey's General Store in Clever, MO now accepts transactions via your CC EMV chip. So stick it in, don't swipe it. This has been the norm since May 6, 2019.

This does not apply to the kitchen (pizza) POS devices.

Mike in SW-MO
05-13-2019, 10:05 PM

When dad died, house was long since paid for. Mom sold it, moved to retirement apartment, & had nice chunk of change to go along with retirement savings.

Real property holds value like nothing else. Nobody's making more of it. (Cliche but true)

Halfcan
05-13-2019, 10:25 PM
If anyone is looking for a home in Independence, close to a grade school and several parks, please let me know. It will be on the market next week.

Under 100K - well below market value.

God of Thunder
05-13-2019, 10:33 PM
It may be weird but it’s better than ****ing California.

hey now.

luv
05-14-2019, 07:08 AM
Roll by the Wilson's Creek Battlefield. Eady drive & good speed limit. Just try to avoid Republic HS at bell time.

That's the way I'm planning on going. Should be easy peasy this summer, but I was worried about the RHS traffic once school started, as well. I absolutely hate Republic at rush hour, so I'll be avoiding it at all costs. Pretty much the same with Nixa, although I don't think it's quite as bad. I could take Cox Road south all the way to 14 if I needed to. A lot of stop signs that way, though. I'm sure we'll get it figured out and find our groove.

HemiEd
05-14-2019, 07:55 AM

Congratulations! Couple guys in our golf league live in Clever.

scho63
05-14-2019, 08:49 AM
Population of 2,668 soon to be 2,671.

They still use horse and buggy there along with payphones?

Sounds like a town with only two traffic lights and one small market.

luv
05-14-2019, 09:03 AM
Population of 2,668 soon to be 2,671.

They still use horse and buggy there along with payphones?

Sounds like a town with only two traffic lights and one small market.

Yeah, it's tiny. I'm not sure if there's even a stop light. We're not far from the main 4-way stop, though. :) There's a Casey's, a Kum-n-Go, a Murfin's Market, a Subway, a Family Pharmacy, an O'Reilly Auto Parts, a Lucky Panda, a Corner Cafe, a Dollar General, and a tiny public library that I've noticed so far. It does have it's own elementary, middle, and high school, though.

It's definitely going to be a change of pace from Springfield. I'm just learning that all of their utilities aren't covered by one place. Their CU includes water, sewer, and trash/recycling pickup, but there's a different company for electric, and yet another company for gas. I'm used to paying for everything together except for trash.

loochy
05-14-2019, 10:21 AM
They still use horse and buggy there.

Probably. There are a lot of Pennsylvania Dutch in SW MO

TribalElder
05-14-2019, 10:24 AM
hopefully you kept it all in your name as to avoid any future issues :D

Discuss Thrower
05-14-2019, 10:28 AM
Probably. There are a lot of Pennsylvania Dutch in SW MO

Webster County. Not Stone.

11Chiefs
05-14-2019, 01:24 PM

Grew up out on ZZ about 2 mile from 14. It's not that bad getting to Spfld. Since I lived out there Spfld has moved that way.

RunKC
05-31-2019, 02:32 PM
Have lived in my house 3 years and found out recently that we had a leak due to a bad shower pan which has caused a little bit of mold. 5k for mold remediation and we are now getting quotes to redo our entire shower.

Sometimes I hate being a homeowner

cooper barrett
05-31-2019, 03:26 PM
Contact insurance company. i saw a claim just like this where hidden damage caused damage and they covered it, now loose tile causing damage is another story.