PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

TLO
04-25-2019, 06:22 PM

The Franchise
04-25-2019, 06:23 PM
Fuck yes. It should already have happened by now.

Sassy Squatch
No. Because fuck you.

j/k get the fuck out and get sized for your orange jumpsuit.

TwistedChief
He doesn't deserve the ability to play another down in the NFL.

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 06:24 PM
I’m in favor of the commish taking lead on this. So No, I’m not in favor of releasing.

New World Order
Yes

TLO
**** yes. It should already have happened by now.

Amen brother.

I was all for waiting for the facts of the case to come to light. I hoped upon hoped that he wouldn't... no COULDN'T be capable of such a crime.

My hope was unfounded.

Cut his ass NOW!

PAChiefsGuy
04-25-2019, 06:25 PM
What a stupid question

JohnnyHammersticks
Yes, release him immediately. And I was a HUGE supporter of them drafting him and giving him the second chance.

jd1020
How long after the Hunt tape dropped was he released?

TLO
04-25-2019, 06:26 PM
What a stupid question

Well prepare yourself - because there's arguments going on in other threads on why he shouldn't be released.

Sassy Squatch
04-25-2019, 06:26 PM
4 hours more or less.

smithandrew051
04-25-2019, 06:27 PM
Deuces. You blew your chance.

TLO
04-25-2019, 06:27 PM
We have 4 "No" votes so far. I'd like to hear from that crowd.

Chiefer8989
04-25-2019, 06:28 PM
No. As a lifelong fan I want a Super Bowl win. They better not release him.

BossChief
Because, Chiefs

doomy3
It will happen tomorrow. Don’t think the Chiefs will do it tonight, to take away from all these draft picks’ big night.

frozenchief
04-25-2019, 06:29 PM
Given that this happened about an hour before the draft started, I would expect any decision would be made next week.

Jethopper
A POS. the steelers will take a flyer

TLO
No. As a lifelong fan I want a Super Bowl win. They better not release him.

We can win a Super Bowl without Hill.

comochiefsfan
04-25-2019, 06:30 PM
No other option at this point. I fucking hate it because I love Tyreek the player, and I desperately want us to win a Super Bowl.

But this guy is a grade A piece of shit who should be in fucking jail. Fuck Tyreek Hill.

Hog's Gone Fishin
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.

No because he is the best god damn receiver in Football and another team will sign him anyway. And there's 31 other teams that will be fighting over him. Do you want him playing in Oakland or Denver. Fuck no!

Prison Bitch
Due Process

It’s clear many of you failed 7th grade civics

Fishpicker
no - still waiting for definitive proof culminated in a court of law.

Prison Bitch
04-25-2019, 06:31 PM
No because he is the best god damn receiver in Football and another team will sign him anyway. And there's 31 other teams that will be fighting over him. Do you want him playing in Oakland or Denver. **** no!

....but this isn’t a valid reason ^^^^

Buehler445
They never gave a flying feces what I thought about anything else they did. Why would they care now?

OnTheWarpath15
Fuck yes. It should already have happened by now.

Thread.

bigjosh
This team doesn’t need this fucking distraction looming all year. Cut ties, next man up. Fuck u tyreek.

TLO
Due Process

Common sense

It's clear you have none.

Best22
04-25-2019, 06:33 PM
NFL should ban him. However...hehasn’t been charged with a crime...NFL hasn’t banned him yet

I think he’s a POS but why release him and allow someone else to get him? Most don’t actually care, a Browns fan will hate Hill now but “love” him on their team. All of the sudden that fan doesn’t give a flying s*** about the “safety of Hill’s child.” But he was so concerned about that kid when he played for KC. Funny how that changes...

Personally I hope the NFL just bans him. But it’s not right for KC to release him and someone else scraps him up and media pretend like it never happened

The whole thing is a circus. Tyreek and his GF are the clowns

Prison Bitch
04-25-2019, 06:34 PM
Common sense

You can have common sense if I can keep Due Process

JohnnyHammersticks
04-25-2019, 06:35 PM
If someone would've told me last November that next season we wouldn't have Hunt or Hill and that we would get absolutely nothing in return for losing them I would've thought they were completely insane.

Jerok
No, I assume half of these guys have beat their wives so I'm gonna root for the wife-beater on my team

Sassy Squatch
Due Process

LMAO Due Process? The NFL shits on your Due Process.

TLO
You can have common sense if I can keep Due Process

Only if I can have Marvin Gardins and that Get out of Jail free card you're holding.

BossChief
04-25-2019, 06:36 PM
Maybe hit him on the exempt list and try to trade him..but I’d never let him play for KC again.

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 06:37 PM
Maybe some NFL policies would be changed if Clark Hunt stopped making Goodell’s job easier. But you guys don’t want to think that far ahead.

ping2000
04-25-2019, 06:37 PM
If he hurt a child? No brainer. Bye thug.

ChiefsCountry
04-25-2019, 06:38 PM
Well I was against them drafting him for the abuse shit then. You just can't beat women.

He has a zero strike policy IMO.

But if you were put on trial in front of a jury or judge and found innocent of a crime, I'm a 100% for you.

Stryker
04-25-2019, 06:39 PM
I just cannot get over this! WTF! You had everything going for you and now this? FUCK Hill! :cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss:

Pasta Little Brioni
04-25-2019, 06:42 PM
He will be a Brown in a year too..

Eleazar
04-25-2019, 06:43 PM
If he hurt a child? No brainer. Bye thug.

That doesn't make him a thug. The thugs in prison have kids. They regard people who hurt kids as POSs. This is much lower than being a thug.

loochy
04-25-2019, 06:43 PM
Yup. Maybe the audio doesn't prove that he beat his kid, but it sure does prove that he's a shitty person.

hometeam
04-25-2019, 06:48 PM

Couple of hours, but it wasnt in the middle of the draft

ARROW2
04-25-2019, 06:51 PM
Yup. Maybe the audio doesn't prove that he beat his kid, but it sure does prove that he's a shitty person.

Does it really? Think.about it. Her girlfriend turns it in? Probably eitdd and everything. It's slimy. He needs to.leave her, with or without football.

ping2000
04-25-2019, 06:53 PM
That doesn't make him a thug. The thugs in prison have kids. They regard people who hurt kids as POSs. This is much lower than being a thug.You have a much higher opinion of thugs than I do I guess. Anyone that hurts a kid doesn't need to be on my planet.

Eleazar
04-25-2019, 06:57 PM
You have a much higher opinion of thugs than I do I guess. Anyone that hurts a kid doesn't need to be on my planet.

Poorly worded perhaps. I meant that I respect thugs a lot more than people who hurt children, even thugs hate people like that. That's why they have to put pedophiles in protective custody in jail

J Diddy
04-25-2019, 07:06 PM
He will be a Brown in a year too..

I say we let him rot on the exempt list until we can get something for him. The hunt outrage lasted 6 months and we cut bait and got dick and Cleveland got a superstar with little backlash.

ping2000
04-25-2019, 07:13 PM
Poorly worded perhaps. I meant that I respect thugs a lot more than people who hurt children, even thugs hate people like that. That's why they have to put pedophiles in protective custody in jail10-4, I agree.

MMXcalibur
04-25-2019, 07:15 PM
Release him? No, because you know there's some team like Cleveland that will eat the criticism of signing him. I don't know the legality of keeping a player and just NOT playing him.

I suppose the easiest answer is to just cut him and move on. All I know is I can't find myself to cheer for Tyreek anymore.

Prison Bitch
04-25-2019, 07:15 PM
He may be guilty but what’s the harm letting the court system determine that?

Redbled
04-25-2019, 07:18 PM
Suspend him indefinitely then deal him to the highest bidder. He will play again. You get something and can dictate where he goes.

Red Dawg
04-25-2019, 07:20 PM
He won't play here but if is ever going to play I would try and control it so we don't get shafted like we did with Hunt. Get a feel for what the league will do first. Just suspend him for now. No team activites at all.

loochy
04-25-2019, 07:24 PM
He may be guilty but what’s the harm letting the court system determine that?

None at all. I doubt this changes anything about the charges, but it seriously black eyes him as far as league image goes, especially considering his past. Goodell will surely dole out a large suspension.

UChieffyBugger
04-25-2019, 07:26 PM
A BIG FAT NO

But like I've said elsewhere, we'll see if the Chiefs have the balls to hold off the mob. And if they do bow to them and "do the right thing", we'll see what their reaction is when Tyreek throws up the deuces for another team and we fail in the playoffs. Because I shall be reminding people of this if such events occur.

It's up to you now Clark. You can buckle under the pressure of a mob who don't want to win a championship, or stick to your guns and understand that your team and your team only would be the loses out of this, just like we saw with Kareem.

ARROW2
04-25-2019, 07:31 PM
A BIG FAT NO

But like I've said elsewhere, we'll see if the Chiefs have the balls to hold off the mob. And if they do bow to them and "do the right thing", we'll see what their reaction is when Tyreek throws up the deuces for another team and we fail in the playoffs. Because I shall be reminding people of this if such events occur.

It's up to you now Clark. You can buckle under the pressure of a mob who don't want to win a championship, or stick to your guns and understand that your team and your team only would be the loses out of this, just like we saw with Kareem.

EXACTLY!!!! Listen to the bullshit in the other link, she is CLEARLY trying to set him up. TYREEK, IF YOU READ THIS BOARD, RUN BROTHA....RUN!!!! No matter the outcome from this...….RUN from this woman, she is nothing but trouble. My buddies and I said this the instant they announce he was engaged....we did this....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

DTVietnam
04-25-2019, 07:32 PM
the mob mentality of the Chiefs fans at it again..

the audio was a pure setup ...

https://grenfellactiongroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/simpsons-mob.jpg

ARROW2
04-25-2019, 07:33 PM
the mob mentality of the Chiefs fans at it again..

the audio was a pure setup ...

https://grenfellactiongroup.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/simpsons-mob.jpg

If people can't see through this bullshit, I don't know what to say.....

Sure-Oz
04-25-2019, 07:33 PM
Yes, gtfoh

DTVietnam
04-25-2019, 07:34 PM

no we cant and our golden boy Mahomes is going to come crashing back to earth next season. .

Sure-Oz
04-25-2019, 07:35 PM
EXACTLY!!!! Listen to the bullshit in the other link, she is CLEARLY trying to set him up. TYREEK, IF YOU READ THIS BOARD, RUN BROTHA....RUN!!!! No matter the outcome from this...….RUN from this woman, she is nothing but trouble. My buddies and I said this the instant they announce he was engaged....we did this....:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:Maybe don't punch your 3 yo kid

TLO
04-25-2019, 07:36 PM
no we cant and our golden boy Mahomes is going to come crashing back to earth next season. .

Nope. Not even close.

BlackOp
04-25-2019, 07:36 PM
No because he is the best god damn receiver in Football and another team will sign him anyway. And there's 31 other teams that will be fighting over him. Do you want him playing in Oakland or Denver. **** no!

This...if the Chiefs decide to part ways, they need to control where he goes. I dont want him in the AFC...

Hopefully...the Hunt situation taught them a lesson. The media attention/emotions will die down...and nobody will really care in a few months.

It bad enough losing a star player...but dont make it worse by giving him to a rival.

Molitoth
04-25-2019, 07:37 PM
I voted no but after reading I must have missed some breaking newz. Wtf?

Supmarkus
04-25-2019, 07:39 PM
While some team will no doubt take him and swallow the PR, hes done here for me. Like someone else said, There’s bigger things than football

philfree
04-25-2019, 07:40 PM
Suspend him indefinitely and let things work out. Then trade him to Cleveland.

Red Dawg
04-25-2019, 07:40 PM
When all of this is done i find it hard to believe the NFL will let him play. Doesn't seem like they would with a 3 year old being the victim. Not to mention his GF has clearly turned on him. She wilk sing like a cannery to keep her kids on other incidents.

Reerun_KC
04-25-2019, 07:44 PM
Strange chiefs fans praised the release of hunt now want hill gone.

What a fucked up fan base.

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 07:45 PM
Hill will play again. Let’s put that bs to rest. He’s not a declining washed up turd.

DTVietnam
04-25-2019, 07:46 PM
So do we want football players or great citizens?

I mean the most admired Chief of all time wasnt the greatest guy:

Derrick Thomas
7 kids by 5 women
At the time of his death at age 33 in 2000
Thomas left no will, and his children’s mothers filed suit with the probate court for a share of his $1.16 million in assets, touching off a lengthy court battle.

ILChief
04-25-2019, 07:46 PM
This...if the Chiefs decide to part ways, they need to control where he goes. I dont want him in the AFC...

Hopefully...the Hunt situation taught them a lesson. The media attention/emotions will die down...and nobody will really care in a few months.

It bad enough losing a star player...but dont make it worse by giving him to a rival.

Hunt got in a drunk argument and nudged an obnoxious chick with his foot. Hill seems to have assaulted a 3year old

Eleazar
04-25-2019, 07:48 PM

Derrick Thomas
7 kids by 5 women
Thomas left no will, and his children’s mothers filed suit with the probate court for a share of his $1.16 million in assets, touching off a lengthy court battle.

How many of his kids did he beat?

TribalElder
04-25-2019, 07:49 PM
No

It hurts the team more than anything because we get no compensation

Look at the Kareem Hunt deal. The SJWs revolted and we cut him immediately only to look dumb when Cleveland picked him up

DTVietnam
04-25-2019, 07:50 PM
How many of his kids did he beat?

we dont know..and we dont know that tyreek did either. .

we have an 11 minute audio of him being set up by his evil gf

obviously if tyreek did beat his kid causing these injuries hes a piece of shit. . but he will play again in the NFL and we will lose out agian ..

the point is when do we seperate the athletes character from performance. .

Im not too worried about the athletes personal lives. .

seems everyone is a GM nowadays. . are you people worried about the Chiefs brand or image or do you want a ring?

-King-
04-25-2019, 07:53 PM
No. Back in my day you could kill a kid and everyone would recognize it as good discipline. People have gotten too soft

Wallcrawler
04-25-2019, 07:53 PM
No. Suspend, try to acquire compensation. He will play in the NFL again, KC cannot lose another stud player for nothing.

Coochie liquor
04-25-2019, 07:54 PM

We couldn’t even fucking win WITH him. What makes you think we can win without the beat WR in the game. Watkins can’t stay healthy and everyone after him is beyond meh. Don’t worry Browns will pick him up and win a title with him Hunt and Mayfield. Well still be like “always next year”

DTVietnam
04-25-2019, 07:55 PM
so what if it comes out that Travis Kelce got in a fist fight with his boyfriend .. will you all be callign for his head as well?

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 07:56 PM
I see the NO’s are starting to close the gap. So maybe the initial yes voters make emotional decisions. I think Clark knows Roger bent him over with the Kareem situation.

kccrow
04-25-2019, 07:57 PM
JumpToConclusionsPlanet...

It's likely he abused his kid. Nothing has been proven anywhere by anyone. I prefer the team doesn't automatically crucify another player before there's anything in the court of law to substantiate doing so.

I could say more, I just prefer not to... this place is amazing.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-25-2019, 07:59 PM
No. Back in my day you could kill a kid and everyone would recognize it as good discipline. People have gotten too soft

Yeah. It's all the fault of those hormonal, entrapping, gold-digging bitches and the white-knighting SJW.

He obviously hit and choked her because he loved her, and I'm sure he beat the shit out of his three-year-old for the same reason.

tk13
04-25-2019, 08:05 PM
Dude had one of the biggest red flags in NFL draft history. He's not a guy with a clean record who deserves a second chance. This was his second chance. He's toast. No one will touch him. I am shocked at the number of people who think otherwise.

notorious
04-25-2019, 08:06 PM
Piece

Of

Fucking

Shit

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 08:06 PM
Yeah. It's all the fault of those hormonal, entrapping, gold-digging bitches and the white-knighting SJW.

He obviously hit and choked her because he loved her, and I'm sure he beat the shit out of his three-year-old for the same reason.

Don’t white knight her ass. She’s clearly a shitty mother. Both of these people seem like scum.

carcosa
04-25-2019, 08:07 PM
I'm in favor of somebody murdering me with a car crusher

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-25-2019, 08:07 PM
No

Look at the Kareem Hunt deal. The SJWs revolted and we cut him immediately only to look dumb when Cleveland picked him up

Who. The. Fuck. Cares. If. The. Chiefs. Get. Compensation.

Some things are more important than football.

ChiefsCountry
04-25-2019, 08:08 PM
Dude had one of the biggest red flags in NFL draft history. He's not a guy with a clean record who deserves a second chance. This was his second chance. He's toast. No one will touch him. I am shocked at the number of people who think otherwise.

Because he has an arrowhead on his helmet. If it was a Donk, Raider or Pat some of the usual suspects defending this would be jumping up down.

JohnnyHammersticks
04-25-2019, 08:09 PM

Derrick Thomas
7 kids by 5 women

Can't even imagine how little of that $1.16 million was left for the mothers after the scumbag lawyers got through with it. Fifty bucks?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-25-2019, 08:09 PM
Don’t white knight her ass. She’s clearly a shitty mother. Both of these people seem like scum.

Yes, and they should likely both be in prison because if she had told this to the DA they'd almost certainly be able to prosecute because they'd have physical signs of abuse with corroborating testimony and evidence from an adult.

She sold her child out, there's no doubt. She's a shitbag. But Hill is worse, and people are trying to contort themselves into a scenario wherein he's setup and the only thing that has anything to do with is the jersey on his back. It's fucking sickening.

tk13
04-25-2019, 08:10 PM
No

Compensation? You're going to be lucky to get a plastic bag from Aldi's.

The guy punched his pregnant girlfriend and seriously abused, or was at least a knowing accomplice, to the abuse of his kid... to the point the kid was removed from the home. No one is touching him.

Warrick
04-25-2019, 08:14 PM
Never release a player without compensation in these type of situations... Obviously, the majority of CP hasn't learned anything from the Hunt incident. Hopefully the Chiefs aren't this dumb the second time around, provided there is a real issue at hand.

notorious
For all of you guys that don't care about this and just want the Chiefs to win at all cost:

There is NO WAY the NFL will let the Chiefs go to the Superbowl with Hill on the roster.

Period.

He's got to go.

Simplicity
Common sense

You know nothing of the details of the situation. You assume Crystal is a sane human being and not a compulsive liar. You and so many others are making a impulsive decision based on journalism and a voicemail that really didn't add any information that we or the DA already didn't know.

Now... my stance,

I am playing this how anyone should play this... Wait until we (people sitting on their couches detached and far from being involved in this situation) have all the FACTS and information before loading the gun. I am not saying he is innocent and I am definitely not saying he shouldn't be released but I am going to let due process take it's course.

notorious
04-25-2019, 08:15 PM
Compensation? You're going to be lucky to get a plastic bag from Aldi's.

The guy punched his pregnant girlfriend and seriously abused, or was at least a knowing accomplice, to the abuse of his kid... to the point the kid was removed from the home. No one is touching him.

I disagree

Simplicity
04-25-2019, 08:16 PM
For all of you guys that don't care about this and just want the Chiefs to win at all cost:

There is NO WAY the NFL will let the Chiefs go to the Superbowl with Hill on the roster.

Period.

He's got to go.

Ray Lewis killed a guy and won the Super Bowl. Nothing means anything to them.

Chris Meck
I disagree

fuck, I don't even care.

I literally couldn't watch it anyway, with that piece of shit on the team.

You root for more than the color on a fucking jersey.

petegz28
If there is a chance he is going to be able to play in the future at some point I think it's a tough call. Business decisions are often not the most ethical.

Sassy Squatch
You know nothing of the details of the situation. You assume Crystal is a sane human being and not a compulsive liar. You and so many others are making a impulsive decision based on journalism and a voicemail that really didn't add any information that we or the DA already didn't know.

Now... my stance,

I am playing this how anyone should play this... Wait until we (people sitting on their couches detached and far from being involved in this situation) have all the FACTS and information before loading the gun. I am not saying he is innocent and I am definitely not saying he shouldn't be released but I am going to let due process take it's course.
This is a fair stance to have.

notorious
04-25-2019, 08:17 PM

That was 20 years ago. Things have changed.

arrwheader
If the NFL doesn’t give him a lifetime ban then no. I am a Huge Chief Fan and a fan of the national football league. I don’t want to see him help another team to the SB.

If you are a fan of the NFL then I don’t see how you can disagree. If you root for the Chiefs and say they need to cut him but then he goes and plays for another NFL team and you still watch the NFL then why does it matter? You get a moral victory out of him not playing for your team but a team that’s a part of the whole picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rabblerouser
If people can't see through this bullshit, I don't know what to say.....

Exactly.

I voted "no", just because there isn't a "FUCK NO" option.

petegz28
04-25-2019, 08:18 PM
If I were Clark I would suspend him indefinitely for the time being. See what comes of things both legally and from the NFL. Then you can decide what you will do once all that plays out. The courts and\or the NFL may make the decision for you, as it were.

mdchiefsfan

Now... my stance,

All of this.

arrwheader

Now... my stance,

Really nice to see there are actual people who use their brains.

rabblerouser
If the NFL doesn’t give him a lifetime ban then no. I am a Huge Chief Fan and a fan of the national football league. I don’t want to see him help another team to the SB.

If you are a fan of the NFL then I don’t see how you can disagree. If you root for the Chiefs and say they need to cut him but then he goes and plays for another NFL team and you still watch the NFL then why does it matter? You get a moral victory out of him not playing for your team but a team that’s a part of the whole picture?

And there's also this.

notorious
****, I don't even care.

I literally couldn't watch it anyway, with that piece of shit on the team.

You root for more than the color on a ****ing jersey.

A team will pick him up just like Adrian Peterson, K Hunt, etc.

There is no shame in the league but fake shame, and Tyreek is loaded with temping talent. I can't believe he fucked this up.

rabblerouser
04-25-2019, 08:19 PM
Lot of weakminded people who think that engaging in mob morality makes them better people...

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

petegz28
04-25-2019, 08:21 PM
A team will pick him up just like Adrian Peterson, K Hunt, etc.

There is no shame in the league but fake shame, and Tyreek is loaded with temping talent. I can't believe he ****ed this up.

As I was saying, business decisions and ethical decisions rarely go in the same direction.

If he is going to be allowed to play then there is no difference of him playing for KC or NE or LA, etc.

You gain nothing by claiming the moral ground if some other tea is going to pick him up, unfortunately.

petegz28
04-25-2019, 08:22 PM
Lot of weakminded people who think that engaging in mob morality makes them better people...

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

People often become water walkers when it comes to blaming someone else. What Reek did was wrong when it comes to the child, if it plays out like we think it is.

But for people to point out the things he said to his GF is bullshit. I will lay money just about everyone has said mean or hateful things at times to their GF, Wife, Husband, etc. when arguing.

notorious
04-25-2019, 08:23 PM
As I was saying, business decisions and ethical decisions rarely go in the same direction.

If he is going to be allowed to play then there is no difference of him playing for KC or NE or LA, etc.

You gain nothing by claiming the moral ground if some other tea is going to pick him up, unfortunately.

Exactly.

We all knew Hunt was going to get picked up. It's all fake outrage. It's all a big fucking sham.

Hill will be the same.

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 08:23 PM
Kareem is gonna break his dick off in opposing defenses asses after his suspension. No one will care about that chick he kicked anymore.

arrwheader
04-25-2019, 08:26 PM
Look who the titans just took.

That should help Hills case. Wow.

Simplicity
04-25-2019, 08:28 PM
That was 20 years ago. Things have changed.

Jeffery Simmons just got drafted in the first round even after a video of him punching a women on the ground numerous of times. Tell me how much things have changed.

notorious
04-25-2019, 08:29 PM
Jeffery Lawrence just got drafted in the first round even after a video of him punching a women on the ground numerous of times. Tell me how much things have changed.

Jeffery Lawrence is going to the Superbowl as a major star of the Titans? Holy shit that was fast.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-25-2019, 08:29 PM

Check and mate.

My days of wearing a good guy badge for the sake of Rodger Goodell and Clark Hunt are dead. What have either of them done for me? Until convicted in a court of law, the court of public opinion and sleezy, half-assed news reporters can straight-up suck my cock.

You don't want this kind of shit? Don't bring it in to the clubhouse from here on out. Until then, my All-World Receiver can come eat Thanksgiving at my table ANYTIME.( just leave the drama over at the drama side of the family's house, please. We good. )

notorious
04-25-2019, 08:32 PM
Ray Lewis was COMPLETELY different.

No audio. No video. Before internet. Before fake outrage.

If you want to compare then and now like they are similar, I'll leave you to it.

Macroach
04-25-2019, 08:34 PM
Hasn’t heard the latest, wish I could change vote to Yes

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 08:35 PM
Either make a policy that if convicted of domestic violence, you are disqualified of playing in the NFL or Tyreek remains a Chief

TribalElder
04-25-2019, 08:35 PM
First round pick
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/W1mOnT-0kjM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stumppy
04-25-2019, 08:38 PM
What makes a 3 year old crying scared to go talk to his dad? Just....FUCK

tk13
04-25-2019, 08:39 PM
The Simmons comparison is terrible because that's his first strike. I totally agree the NFL will give you one strike, and teams will let things slide. You're all acting like Hill didn't already have his first strike when he came into the league for very similar reasons to Simmons. If Simmons messes up 3 years from now, nobody is going to touch him either.

petegz28
04-25-2019, 08:45 PM
What makes a 3 year old crying scared to go talk to his dad? Just....****

Knowing his ass is in trouble. It's not uncommon for 3 year old kids to be scared to face Daddy when they know they're in trouble. I am not saying Tyreek did or did not do anything. But for a youngster to be afraid of Daddy when they are in trouble is nothing new.

Simplicity
04-25-2019, 08:49 PM
What makes a 3 year old crying scared to go talk to his dad? Just....****

Uhhhh most 3 yr olds would be scared to go to Daddy after doing something bad or wrong.

Warrick
04-25-2019, 08:50 PM
The Simmons comparison is terrible because that's his first strike. I totally agree the NFL will give you one strike, and teams will let things slide. You're all acting like Hill didn't already have his first strike when he came into the league for very similar reasons to Simmons. If Simmons messes up 3 years from now, nobody is going to touch him either.

If Simmons is as good as Tyreek Hill he will, don't even kid yourself... Big Ben is still in the league... Ray Lewis basically got slapped on the wrist. I remember a lot of people didn't even want Tyreek in the beginning, everything changed once he started making plays. To top it off we just added Frank Clark and you seen how many CP members applauded that move.

Clyde Frog
04-25-2019, 08:51 PM
Seriously? Bunch of over reacting, fake mad, snowflakes in here. My dad beat my ass with the belt and I was definitely scared of him right after. Does that mean he was a POS? Fuck no. Should have he had lost his job and had his career ruined? Fuck no. I Love him unconditionally because he taught me the consequences of my actions. Stop over reacting and jumping on the anger mob bandwagon.

-King-
04-25-2019, 08:52 PM
Seriously? Bunch of over reacting, fake mad, snowflakes in here. My dad beat my ass with the belt and I was definitely scared of him right after. Does that mean he was a POS? Fuck no. Should have he had lost his job and had his career ruined? Fuck no. I Love him unconditionally because he taught me the consequences of my actions. Stop over reacting and jumping on the anger mob bandwagon.

Were you 3?

Simplicity
04-25-2019, 08:55 PM
If Simmons is as good as Tyreek Hill he will, don't even kid yourself... Big Ben is still in the league... Ray Lewis basically got slapped on the wrist. I remember a lot of people didn't even want Tyreek in the beginning, everything changed once he started making plays. To top it off we just added Frank Clark and you seen how many CP members applauded that move.

I really do not understand how people believe that the NFL gives two shits about morality or integrity. The list of past criminals and pos's who got 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances at playing is way too long. Hell wasn't Kraft accused of starting or playing a role in having a prostitute ring? Nothing will happen to him.

stumppy
04-25-2019, 08:56 PM
Knowing his ass is in trouble. It's not uncommon for 3 year old kids to be scared to face Daddy when they know they're in trouble. I am not saying Tyreek did or did not do anything. But for a youngster to be afraid of Daddy when they are in trouble is nothing new.

Close.
Knowing he's in trouble and knowing what's going to happen. There's a difference between being timid about it, afraid maybe, hesitant even. But crying? What was it she said??? "Go down there because it will end up worse for you"
What was the other part? "You punch him in the chest"? Hill says "OK"

Fuck that. You get a 3 year old acting like that, something is really fucked up.

jd1020
04-25-2019, 08:56 PM
A kid just beginning to learn right from wrong definitely deserves a bone breaking beating.

Clyde Frog
04-25-2019, 08:57 PM
Were you 3?

Stupid question. Im going to answer just to keep my point going. Yes and when I fucked up I knew what was going to happen throughout my childhood until I was an adult.

Would I hit my kids? No, but thats my choice to not. Fuck anyone who would try to tell me how to raise them.

tk13
04-25-2019, 08:57 PM

I'll be honest, I think you guys are all in a fantasy land. I agree the NFL ignores a lot of problems. I 100% agree. But the difference between all of those instances and Hill was that Hill's violence has involved children and it's been much more violent than simply whipping a kid with a belt. That's a different ballgame I think.

rabblerouser
04-25-2019, 09:00 PM
Check and mate.

My days of wearing a good guy badge for the sake of Rodger Goodell and Clark Hunt are dead. What have either of them done for me? Until convicted in a court of law, the court of public opinion and sleezy, half-assed news reporters can straight-up suck my cock.

You don't want this kind of shit? Don't bring it in to the clubhouse from here on out. Until then, my All-World Receiver can come eat Thanksgiving at my table ANYTIME.( just leave the drama over at the drama side of the family's house, please. We good. )

I'll hang with you and 'Reek.

He's gotta leave the crazy lying preggo bitch with the voodoo alone, though.

TribalElder
I'll be honest, I think you guys are all in a fantasy land. I agree the NFL ignores a lot of problems. I 100% agree. But the difference between all of those instances and Hill was that Hill's violence has involved children and it's been much more violent than simply whipping a kid with a belt. That's a different ballgame I think.

Adrian BeatHisSon disagrees

petegz28
Close.
Knowing he's in trouble and knowing what's going to happen. There's a difference between being timid about it, afraid maybe, hesitant even. But crying? What was it she said??? "Go down there because it will end up worse for you"
What was the other part? "You punch him in the chest"? Hill says "OK"

**** that. You get a 3 year old acting like that, something is really ****ed up.

Dude crying is not an indicator of anything. Again, not uncommon. As far as the punching in the chest goes we don't know the details of it. I am not condoning it but we also don't know exactly what that means either. We have no idea of any context. You just have her stating that in a conversation she is intentionally recording.

And saying that if you don't do what you're told will only make it worse, again is nothing uncommon.

rabblerouser
04-25-2019, 09:01 PM
People often become water walkers when it comes to blaming someone else. What Reek did was wrong when it comes to the child, if it plays out like we think it is.

But for people to point out the things he said to his GF is bullshit. I will lay money just about everyone has said mean or hateful things at times to their GF, Wife, Husband, etc. when arguing.
Logic bomb.

synthesis2
04-25-2019, 09:01 PM
Play whatever he can this year, tag and trade him next year

Mecca
04-25-2019, 09:03 PM
Jeffery Simmons just got drafted in the first round even after a video of him punching a women on the ground numerous of times. Tell me how much things have changed.

They haven't by and large teams don't care....talent always wins out in decision making.

Bugeater
04-25-2019, 09:03 PM
It's going to happen. Doesn't matter if I'm in favor of it or not

BlackOp
04-25-2019, 09:07 PM
Thank god for the draft...it'll distract the media blowhards for a week. It might have saved Hill's career. Every football fan, that's following this, will have other things to talk about..and shit will cool down.

BTW, Big Ben raped a chick while his bodyguard stood watch...just in case you forgot and dont care anymore.

Peterson beat his son bloody with a switch...probably dont care about that anymore either

Lewis killed someone...

K. Hunt kicked a girl in the ass...no one cares anymore

Three will be in the HOF...and all of their teams kept them on.

NFL doesn't care about anything but $$$...

bobbything
04-25-2019, 09:08 PM
Let him fester on the exempt list and then deal him to some other team who wants to stomach the hell they’ll take for picking him up. Try and get something for him.

But, no, he can’t play for this team.

Warrick
04-25-2019, 09:08 PM

There's no concrete evidence as of yet... For all we know is that he threatens to pull his belt out to discipline is kid. There is no proof that he even broke his kid's arm. All this is as right now is a lot of people assuming they know exactly what happened.

Clyde Frog
04-25-2019, 09:10 PM
Thank god for the draft...it'll distract the media blowhards for a week. It might have saved Hill's career. Every football fan that's following this will other things to talk about..

BTW, Big Ben raped a chick while his bodyguard stood watch...just in case you forgot and dont care anymore.

Peterson beat his son bloody with a switch...

Lewis killed someone

All three will be in the HOF...and all of their teams kept them on.

NFL doesn't care about anything but $$$...

Just stop with your logic. Snowflakes all too busy being fake mad about someone disciplining their child. ROFL

arrwheader
04-25-2019, 09:22 PM
Let him fester on the exempt list and then deal him to some other team who wants to stomach the hell they’ll take for picking him up. Try and get something for him.

But he can play for another team? In the same league our teams in?

Where’s the logic in that?

Mecca
04-25-2019, 09:25 PM

You get a PR bump for a few days then someone else takes your player for pennies on the dollar.

You really get fucked trying to be the better man in the NFL.

HonestChieffan
04-25-2019, 09:26 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Obviously Crystal Espinal was covering for Tyreek Hill the entire time. That&#39;s what the JOCO DA knew but couldn&#39;t prove. Thats why he was so frustrated. He has the tape now. <br>I pray that little guy finds people who love him, protect him and place his interests first.</p>&mdash; frank boal (@realfrankboal) <a href="https://twitter.com/realfrankboal/status/1121576887745224704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

petegz28
04-25-2019, 09:28 PM

But he can play for Denver or Pit or someone else? I don't get it.

ClevelandBronco
04-25-2019, 09:30 PM
But he can play for Denver or Pit or someone else? I don't get it.

No, thank you anyway.

kcpasco
Keep him. 8 game suspension from Roger. Fuck any other team salivating to pick him up. Go ahead and neg.

ChiTown
You get a PR bump for a few days then someone else takes your player for pennies on the dollar.

You really get ****ed trying to be the better man in the NFL.

Truth

srvy
04-25-2019, 09:31 PM
I am in the suspend indefinitely and make the league office rule first. Retain his rights so you dont get burned on the compensation if he ever gets back into the league.

In58men
04-25-2019, 09:32 PM
This is bigger than football.

Tyreek needs his fucking face stomped in.

Hammock Parties
04-25-2019, 09:33 PM
Fuck KCTV

arrwheader
04-25-2019, 09:33 PM

You really get fucked trying to be the better man in the NFL.

Yea then no one cares anymore and the chiefs are worse.

All I’m saying is the NFL has to make a policy on this or it does no good for the Chiefs or the fans of NFL football.

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 09:34 PM
This is bigger than football.

Tyreek needs his ****ing face stomped in.

Ok, convince the 31 other teams and I’m with you.

Red Dawg
04-25-2019, 09:34 PM
I am in the suspend indefinitely and make the league office rule first. Retain his rights so you dont get burned on the compensation if he ever gets back into the league.

Exactly what they should do.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-25-2019, 09:35 PM
He will be playing for another team if released and nobody will care in a year. It's horseshit.

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 09:37 PM
He will be playing for another team if released and nobody will care in a year. It's horseshit.

That doesn’t matter though. As long as KC has the moral compass.

BlackOp
04-25-2019, 09:37 PM
Hill being such a rare talent really complicates the Chiefs morality....He's a superstar that isn't easily replaced...and will have 31 teams ready to take him off their hands.

rabblerouser
04-25-2019, 09:38 PM
**** KCTV

THIS.

GRUDGE **** BROOKE PRYOR WITH CLAYS PENIS.

Warrick
04-25-2019, 09:38 PM

Pretty much, just like with Peterson. I think the child's mother is crazier of the two.

Hammock Parties
04-25-2019, 09:39 PM

The Chiefs are going to fuck themselves hard and he will go play for Denver or Oakland or something awful.

Fuck KCTV5, fuck Brooke Bryor, fuck the Chiefs if they release him.

Why Not?
04-25-2019, 09:41 PM
Fuck. I guess so man. He’s either at worst a horrific piece of shit or at best a major dumbass who won’t get away from a crazy bitch who just tanked her shot at $100 mill. Either way, I don’t see how they can keep him. But figuring out a way to get something for him would be awesome.

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 09:42 PM
Why won’t Pryor write some articles blasting the Browns for signing Hunt. It might win her some respect back with locals. But there is probably some unwritten rule about bashing another team as a beat reporter.

RetiredSeniorChief
04-25-2019, 09:45 PM
So, release him so he can sign with the Browns? Patriots? Chargers? Raiders? Broncos?

Pitt Gorilla
04-25-2019, 09:46 PM
Hill being such a rare talent really complicates the Chiefs morality....He's a superstar that isn't easily replaced...and will have 31 teams ready to take him off their hands.

Absolutely. Kareem Hunt got a contract and positive press with Cleveland. Hill is a significantly better player. If the league says he can play, he’ll play. Period.

BlackOp
04-25-2019, 09:46 PM
If they release Hill...he will get counseling, split from his toxic relationship and be a changed man. Thats the PR spin his new team will sell...and Hill's superstar talent will make them forget all about it.

I hope Chunt is patient and lets the legal system play out...

arrwheader
04-25-2019, 09:47 PM
The Chiefs are going to fuck themselves hard and he will go play for Denver or Oakland or something awful.

Fuck KCTV5, fuck Brooke Bryor, fuck the Chiefs if they release him.

Thats a glorious trio of fucks. Well done.

keg in kc
04-25-2019, 09:49 PM
I don't know enough to make that call.

If they do think they've seen enough to release him I'm fine with that.

The timing of all this seems very odd. Again. Although better now than halfway through the season.

Eleazar
04-25-2019, 09:49 PM
If they release Hill...he will get counseling, split from his toxic relationship and be a changed man. Thats the PR spin his new team will sell...and Hill's superstar talent will make them forget all about it.

Do toxic relationships make you punch 3 year olds?

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-25-2019, 09:50 PM

This. Straight releases are for chumps and idiots.

kcpasco
Do toxic relationships make you punch 3 year olds?

It’s cool as long as you wait 6 months. All is forgiven.

Eleazar
I assume that a lot of the "No" votes are trolling but I don't understand how there could be ANY serious no votes.

RetiredSeniorChief
04-25-2019, 09:51 PM
Why release him, when now you can sign him for significantly less money. Take any suspension, get counseling, sign for less $$, win Superbowl.

kcclone
04-25-2019, 09:51 PM
He doesn't deserve the ability to play another down in the NFL.

The best thing for his kid (and future twins) is for Hill to keep his income.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-25-2019, 09:53 PM
It's total bullshit is what it is. Chiefs are screwed either way they go.

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 09:53 PM
Or maybe a lot of the NO votes are because of the NFL’s hypocrisy. I wish someone at the Star would write about that.

Chief_For_Life58
04-25-2019, 09:54 PM
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.

No because we'll cut him and then some other team will get to sign him and get him for the next 6 years of his prime

cooper barrett
04-25-2019, 09:54 PM
Keeping Hill is a NO WAY but holding him at bay and getting good money for him should be a no brainer. How to do that is how the front office demands the money they get.

Eleazar
04-25-2019, 09:55 PM
No because we'll cut him and then some other team will get to sign him and get him for the next 6 years of his prime

He won't play a down of football this year. Maybe not next year either.

Bump
04-25-2019, 09:56 PM
Only if he's banned from the NFL. He's a shit human being, but we knew that going in and if we cut him then some other team just gets to pick him up cheap while they laugh at us for just handing him over to them. There's no honor in this league. I'm ok with him being perma banned from the NFL tho.

cooper barrett
The best thing for his kid (and future twins) is for Hill to keep his income.

He can pump gas with Don Pepe at Costco for all I care. He certainly will not be coaching in our schools.... will he?/

Hammock Parties
Remember that the Chiefs didn't release Hunt for fucking up.

They released him for lying to them.

Don't fuck this up, Chiefs.

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 09:59 PM
Remember that the Chiefs didn't release Hunt for ****ing up.

They released him for lying to them.

Don't **** this up, Chiefs.

I think you are about to witness some serious bs that should make you question anything you are told.

MaHomies
04-25-2019, 10:00 PM
If we release him, we are 2 years away from the title. I say wait for the NFL.

Mecca
04-25-2019, 10:01 PM
If Kareem Hunt runs wild in the Browns run to the playoffs..no one will talk about his suspension it will just be how awesome he is and how great a move they made to steal him.

Seriously no one cares about domestic violence in the NFL until they basically are forced to and then it's forgotten about just as fast.

crazycoffey
04-25-2019, 10:03 PM
I said no, with the current info available to me (likely a small percentage of all the variables). Waiting to see how the nfl, the chiefs organization and the final findings of criminal or civil process before I’d change my vote. Even then, is it best to cut him or trade him?

Obligatory addition to this post, of course I do not support domestic violence and if all the powers that be find this incident or past incidents, indicate he should be dropped, I’d support it.

Pitt Gorilla
04-25-2019, 10:13 PM
If Kareem Hunt runs wild in the Browns run to the playoffs..no one will talk about his suspension it will just be how awesome he is and how great a move they made to steal him.

Seriously no one cares about domestic violence in the NFL until they basically are forced to and then it's forgotten about just as fast.of course, this is exactly what I said would happen when Hunt was released.

Unless the NFL suspends him permanently, hill will be signed as soon as he’s available. Nobody will care about hill’s issue at that point.

kcclone
04-25-2019, 10:17 PM
of course, this is exactly what I said would happen when Hunt was released.

Unless the NFL suspends him permanently, hill will be signed as soon as he’s available. Nobody will care about hill’s issue at that point.

Releasing Hunt got us absolutely nothing. The Browns, Pats and rest of the NFL were LOL’ing though

Mr_Tomahawk
04-25-2019, 10:18 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeVyvncgQgg/?igshid=qvs7da3pmvkj

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-25-2019, 10:23 PM
of course, this is exactly what I said would happen when Hunt was released.

Releasing Hunt got us absolutely nothing. The Browns, Pats and rest of the NFL were LOL’ing though

And do you think the lesson will be learned this time around? Is it possible that we could get SOMETHING halfway worth a fuck out of this mess?

Trent Green GOAT
04-25-2019, 10:33 PM
I believe in second chances, he blew his.

Couch-Potato
04-25-2019, 10:48 PM
I have to honestly say no. He's going to play ball in the nfl no matter what, if he's going to have to seek rehabilitation then he might as well do it with KC. That said, if Clark Hunt wants to let him go then so be it, I trust in the Chief.

My suggestion to him would be to separate from his girl, take time away from the kid, seek counseling, take anger management and parenting classes.

ChiefsLV
04-25-2019, 11:06 PM

Seriously no one cares about domestic violence in the NFL until they basically are forced to and then it's forgotten about just as fast.

This. Total bullshit that we have to give him up to take the high ground but after he serves his suspension, some other team would benefit and the narrative would change back to being about his game changing talent and how this other team took a chance and it worked out. Fuck that

kcpasco
04-25-2019, 11:07 PM
Still NO. Roger will have to make a decision at some point.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
04-25-2019, 11:08 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeVyvncgQgg/?igshid=qvs7da3pmvkj

Holder and kicker ROFL

PunkinDrublic
04-25-2019, 11:13 PM
Another reason to hate our old defensive coordinator. We had one of the most historically dynamic offenses last year and you couldn’t even put together a halfway decent defense. Fuck you!!!

Gotta start getting used to life without Tyreek.

tx4chiefs
04-25-2019, 11:23 PM
Innocent until proven guilty... He hasn't been convicted of anything.

BlackOp
04-25-2019, 11:30 PM

Just like the reporters that seem SO offended...it's all horseshit. They move on as soon as a new scoop comes and they can get clicks.

It's a completely fake moral outcry...that the parrots and sheep latch onto..until there is another one.

It's bizarre to watch how easily people are swayed...

Where are all those SJW that demanded Hunt be shit canned? After the dust settled, they realized their emotions had been manipulated...and really dont give a shit anymore.

chiefzilla1501
04-25-2019, 11:32 PM

He doesn't get that luxury anymore. Can anyone really trust that excuse anymore? I think we're downplaying how bad this looks outside of kc. This is kareem hunt times a million.

Hammock Parties
04-25-2019, 11:33 PM
Just like the reporters that seem SO offended...it's all horseshit. They move on as soon as a new scoop comes and they can get clicks.

It's a completely fake moral outcry...that the parrots and sheep latch onto..until there is another one.

It's bizarre watch how easily people are swayed...

virtue signaling

a digital high horse for losers to ride every time someone famous puts a toe out of line

BlackOp
04-25-2019, 11:35 PM
Innocent until proven guilty... He hasn't been convicted of anything.

Dont going saying that...it contradicts the blood lust.

chiefzilla1501
04-25-2019, 11:39 PM
This. Total bullshit that we have to give him up to take the high ground but after he serves his suspension, some other team would benefit and the narrative would change back to being about his game changing talent and how this other team took a chance and it worked out. **** that

No team is picking tyreek up for a very very long time. And unlike hunt, we knew this could happen. Let's stop comparing the two. At this point, the optics of any team picking up tyreek will be Greg hardy level bad. It doesn't matter if he's innocent or not at this point. Let's be realistic.

TinyEvel
04-25-2019, 11:47 PM
I voted no on this before I heard the news about the audio tape

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-25-2019, 11:47 PM

It's bizarre to watch how easily people are swayed...

Where are all those SJW that demanded Hunt be shit canned? After the dust settled, they realized their emotions had been manipulated...and really dont give a shit anymore.

Dude I'm telling you as sure as I sit at this computer typing a post, 98% of the posters on this forum who went Full-Midol Needed today WILL at some point lament the Chiefs, THE CHIEFS, for letting go of Tyreek Hill during this upcoming football season.

They will not say, "I'm pissed at Tyreek for fucking this up".

They will not say, "I'm pissed at the press for swaying public opinion"

They will not say, "I'm pissed at John Dorsey for drafting Hill"

And they will most assuredly NOT say, "I'm pissed at Tyreek and Cristal for being shitty parents".

What they WILL say, is "Goddamn the fucking Chiefs for jumping the gun and releasing this player".

You watch. You wait. You'll see.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-25-2019, 11:49 PM
No team is picking tyreek up for a very very long time. And unlike hunt, we knew this could happen. Let's stop comparing the two. At this point, the optics of any team picking up tyreek will be Greg hardy level bad. It doesn't matter if he's innocent or not at this point. Let's be realistic.

With all due respect, I REALLY think you're undervaluing what truly drives this league. But, we'll see I'm sure.

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 12:04 AM
With all due respect, I REALLY think you're undervaluing what truly drives this league. But, we'll see I'm sure.

While that's usually true. I think the league sees a very very big difference between kareem hunt and Larry Johnson, and cases like Vick, hardy, and hill. Even the fans do too. Jerry jones was harassed nonstop for signing hardy.

-King-
04-26-2019, 12:14 AM
My first post was a troll post

But honestly, I don't care either way. I think the NFL will come down hard on him either way and force the chiefs to cut him but if they don't, I'll understand if they don't cut him and I'll understand if they do.

I have no relationship with tyreek so my feelings about him being a piece of shit don't really mean anything. I don't care about football players outside the field and I don't really feel embarrassment some of you guys feel about this situation. That's just weird to me. I wouldn't feel bad winning with him on the team like you guys say you would. The past few years when he scored a touchdown, I was too busy cheering that my team did something good to be mad or sad that a woman beater had scored a TD.

I'll also cheer when Frank Clark gets a sack. And I bet most of you will too. I just can't put myself in a position where I'm like "I'll cheer for you if you just beat a woman, but if she's pregnant and then you beat your child later, that's too far!". Seems to me, it would be an all or nothing proposition.

chuxtrux
04-26-2019, 12:15 AM
Chiefs: Okay Tyreek, even through you have a history where you beat up a pregnant lady and punched her in her belly, you are a good enough football player that we will give you 100 million dollars. We aren't saying that you have to be a saint, or even a somewhat good person. We are just asking that you won't punch a toddler and break his arm. Can you do that?

Hill: No

BlackOp
04-26-2019, 12:21 AM
Chiefs: Okay Tyreek, even through you have a history where you beat up a pregnant lady and punched her in her belly, you are a good enough football player that we will give you 100 million dollars. We aren't saying that you have to be a saint, or even a somewhat good person. We are just asking that you won't punch a toddler and break his arm. Can you do that?

That's valid except we dont know if Hill was actually the one who broke his arm...his girl seems pretty ****ing crazy...so you cant completely rule that out. She's the level of crazy that she could do that...and use it a bargaining chip.

cooper barrett
04-26-2019, 12:21 AM
Chuxtrux Who were the guys on 23rd hat did van and truck customs?

In memory or Roger Hurst....

-King-
04-26-2019, 12:24 AM
That's valid except we dont know if Hill was actually the one who broke his arm...his girl seems pretty ****ing crazy...so you cant completely rule that out. She's the level of crazy that she could do that...and use it a bargaining chip.
He beat her up when she was pregnant. As crazy as she might be....he's 50 steps crazier.

I get wanting him to still be on the team but you people still defending him and still trying to accuse others of shit is sad.

But then again, you're just a troll. I'm surprised you aren't saying his girlfriend works for the NFL and this is a part of their rigging. Clown.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 12:30 AM

Mmm...she's certainly not very bright as evidenced by the turning over of the recording to her "friend", but at this point all we know is that she uses the belt.

BlackOp
04-26-2019, 12:54 AM
Mmm...she's certainly not very bright as evidenced by the turning over of the recording to her "friend", but at this point all we know is that she uses the belt.

Well...remember the first place this information was dropped, after the police rejected it, was to TMZ. Who does that if the welfare of the child is really a concern? A tabloid?

Fast forward to his so-called girlfriend setting him up on the phone then giving it to KCTV5.

See a pattern here..this isn't a normal flow of behavior, there is some premeditated shit going on.. I think this girl is psycho...who gives this recording out the day after you just get cleared with no charges?

None of this makes rational sense...

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 01:07 AM
Well...remember the first place this information was dropped, after the police rejected it, was to TMZ. Who does that if the welfare of the child is really a concern?

Fast forward to his so-called girlfriend setting him up on the phone then giving it to KCTV5.

See a pattern here..this isn't a normal flow of behavior, there is some premeditated shit going on.. I think this girl is psycho...who gives this recording out the day after you just get cleared with no charges?

None of this makes rational sense...

I did not recall or remember that. Are you sure TMZ was in possession of this? And was it given over to them by Cristal's "friend"? If so, it would seem to me that they did not find it incriminating enough to run with it. I don't know if they would pay for it either under those conditions.
As far as the welfare concern, I would think that it was given over with the hopes of having the same success as the Hunt affair. But maybe they just don't do audio alone and wanted some video to back it up a bit? I certainly would. Outside of KC and the rabid furor, that audio makes most people say "huh"? It's just not a vivid picture unless you're using a predisposed mind to color in the details IMO.

Mahomes_Is_God
04-26-2019, 02:29 AM
Buncha fuckin pussies and retards on this forum. The man hasn't even been charged with anything and most of you are calling for him to get the boot. Fuck every single one of you brainwashed virtue signaling snowflakes. You disgust me and you ain't no Chief fan. FUCK YOU

TwistedChief
04-26-2019, 02:31 AM
Well...remember the first place this information was dropped, after the police rejected it, was to TMZ. Who does that if the welfare of the child is really a concern? A tabloid?

TMZ? What planet are you on? Stop making up shit to get Sweet Daddy all excited. It's beneath even you and he's fragile at the moment.

kcpasco
04-26-2019, 02:36 AM
Buncha ****in pussies and retards on this forum. The man hasn't even been charged with anything and most of you are calling for him to get the boot. **** every single one of you brainwashed virtue signaling snowflakes. You disgust me and you ain't no Chief fan. **** YOU

I’m only trying to salvage the situation. I bet most of these hypocrites would still watch a Browns or Redskins game if it was on. Virtue Signaling while being complicit.

kcpasco
04-26-2019, 02:40 AM
Browns vs. Patriots with Kareem starting, who do you root for? OMG I love this shit.

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 03:23 AM
I’m only trying to salvage the situation. I bet most of these hypocrites would still watch a Browns or Redskins game if it was on. Virtue Signaling while being complicit.

Right because there's a player on either of those teams that previously hit a pregnant girlfriend. Good grief. If you can't see the difference between what kareem hunt did and whatever lame redskins example you're throwing out there, and what made tyreek hill controversial in the first place then you're on a planet of your own. Beyond your beloved buzzwords... Tyreek will undoubtedly be suspended. He'll be an enormous distraction. And I'm not giving a long term contract to a guy on his third chance who's pretty much one tiny mistake away from being suspended indefinitely.

Chiefs4TheWin
04-26-2019, 03:37 AM
Well I mean he kinda has to go. Can't get rid of Kareem Hunt for what he did and not off a dude for busting his childs arm. All of those "There's always next year" people.. is there really?

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 03:37 AM
It's going to be a really really long summer for anyone not resigned to the inevitable. We don't even know the full story and given that what we haven't heard yet is because it warrants further investigation, each new revelation is not going to be good. God bless if you're still holding out hope I suppose.

kcpasco
04-26-2019, 03:38 AM
Right because there's a player on either of those teams that previously hit a pregnant girlfriend. Good grief. If you can't see the difference between what kareem hunt did and whatever lame redskins example you're throwing out there, and what made tyreek hill controversial in the first place then you're on a planet of your own. Beyond your beloved buzzwords... Tyreek will undoubtedly be suspended. He'll be an enormous distraction. And I'm not giving a long term contract to a guy on his third chance who's pretty much one tiny mistake away from being suspended indefinitely.

Ok so you have a definition on what is ok and what is not. I’m kinda OCD and prefer specific rules.This is why I want an NFL specific ruling. But I’d probably have better luck dating a supermodel.

Rasputin
04-26-2019, 03:42 AM
I just assume sit him on the bench for rest of his contract so no other team can play him against us.

Rasputin
04-26-2019, 03:46 AM
I just assume sit him on the bench for rest of his contract so no other team can play him against us.

Also he can rot in hell.

rabblerouser
04-26-2019, 03:54 AM

Right, the difference between Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill is :

Kareem has multiple infractions with different, random people.

Tyreek has had 2 incidents with the same, toxic person...a person who baits him and pushes his buttons. Both incidents have happened while she was pregnant.

Sounds like Tyreek needs to stay away from that one specific person forever.

rabblerouser
04-26-2019, 03:57 AM

And that she's a liar.

Mecca
04-26-2019, 04:34 AM
She isn't very bright, in that tape she basically says Hill was abusive to the kid in front of her and that she is aware of things..

Does she know by CPS standards that makes her guilty as well?

-King-
04-26-2019, 04:52 AM

Why would you assume that?

-King-
04-26-2019, 04:54 AM
She isn't very bright, in that tape she basically says Hill was abusive to the kid in front of her and that she is aware of things..

She could easily say she feared for her life and the kids life if she contacted authorities and given his history and what he says in the end, that would be believable.

rabblerouser
04-26-2019, 05:41 AM

Um, if that's the case, then not only is she guilty of child endangerment, but she perjured herself in family court and is guilty of obstruction.

Some "friend" to release that recording to the media.

rabblerouser
04-26-2019, 05:42 AM
The only reason we should release Hill is if he gets the Haglund's and his spirit isn't willing.

rabblerouser
04-26-2019, 05:45 AM
She could easily say she feared for her life and the kids life if she contacted authorities and given his history and what he says in the end, that would be believable.

Except for the fact that she's left him and come back numerous times, including early March when she went back to him after moving back to Oklahoma...and the way she baits him on the recording.

The "feared for her life/kid's life" angle would get torn apart by any decent attorney.

I ain't saying the crazy bitch is a gold digger, but...

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 05:55 AM
Fuck Tyreek Hill (!!!!), but won't vote until the NFL details the conditions of his future in the NFL. I'll be dammed if I'll put up with this moron re-fucking us later because the NFL decides to give him a third chance.

Did I mention FUCK Tyreek Hill!

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 05:58 AM

She doesn't sound like she's afraif of anything on the recording! Keep Reek! Keep Reek! Keep reek!

jaa1025
04-26-2019, 06:02 AM
I voted no because the NFL has a punishment system in place and I say let that run its course and handle the situation if and when he comes back.

I'd rather the Chiefs retain his rights and try to trade him in a year or two when he comes back than lose him to a contender for nothing.

rabblerouser
04-26-2019, 06:03 AM
She doesn't sound like she's afraif of anything on the recording! Keep Reek! Keep Reek! Keep reek!

This.

BUT...seeing as both incidents involved her, I'd stipulate that he needs to get a restraining order against her and abide by the terms, i.e. no contact forever.

jaa1025
04-26-2019, 06:05 AM
Derrick Thomas would have been chased out of town as would several Chiefs greats with today's media and social media.

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 06:07 AM
I voted no because the NFL has a punishment system in place and I say let that run its course and handle the situation if and when he comes back.

I'd rather the Chiefs retain his rights and try to trade him in a year or two when he comes back than lose him to a contender for nothing.

Agree.. We've seen this movie... The last thing we need is an angry Tyreek Hill coming back into Arrowhead just to fuck us, at least not without lots of compensation.

rabblerouser
04-26-2019, 06:11 AM
Derrick Thomas would have been chased out of town as would several Chiefs greats with today's media and social media.

Yup, DT and Dale Carter are the first two to come to mind...

KChiefs1
04-26-2019, 06:26 AM
Cleveland is drooling at the thought.

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 06:31 AM
Cleveland is drooling at the thought.

And 30 other teams. They're going to coin this move as the "KHunt" maneuver.

I don't really care if the NFL perma-bans him from the NFL, but I'll be pissed if this means he gets some time off, some other team gets him, and the Chiefs end up holding their dicks..

notorious
04-26-2019, 06:32 AM
Don’t cum in crazy, no matter how hot she is.

-King-
04-26-2019, 06:35 AM
Except for the fact that she's left him and come back numerous times, including early March when she went back to him after moving back to Oklahoma...and the way she baits him on the recording.

The "feared for her life/kid's life" angle would get torn apart by any decent attorney.

I ain't saying the crazy bitch is a gold digger, but...

Abused women act irrationally all the time. It's part of the abuse.

Come on people...why can't people just accept that Hill is a piece of shit without dragging her with it? Did she make dumb decisions? Of course. But she's also been beaten when she was pregnant and it looks like Hill has mentally and physically abused both her and the kid. The courts aren't going to hold those dumb decisions to stay against her. You don't know what's going on in her head and you also don't know what Hill has told her he'd do if she did leave him fully.

-King-
04-26-2019, 06:36 AM
Don’t cum in crazy, no matter how hot she is.

Or just don't hit your pregnant girlfriend and punch your 3 year old.

You guys are insane trying to flip this on her and her being "crazy".

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 06:39 AM

Well, if she's hanging with and fucking/sucking a person who did the other things you detailed in your post, isn't she crazy? Or did she think her juices were going to cure him?

Why do you think she was with him?

notorious
04-26-2019, 06:41 AM

“You guys”?

You’ve got to be kidding.

Search my posts before grouping me in for ****s sakes. :facepalm:

tmax63
04-26-2019, 06:42 AM
Let it play out before cutting ties so another "Hunt" doesn't happen. Cutting a gifted player , even for good reason so that another less "moral" team can scoop him up for next to nothing after his suspension doesn't help the Chiefs or teach the player a lesson other than "there's a team out there that will put you on the field if you are good enough".

bobbything
04-26-2019, 06:43 AM

The logic is fairly simple. If you believe that based on everything that has come out that he broke his kid’s arm, then you have to decide whether you want that type of person in your team. I, personally and per the thread topic question, do not.

The logic isn’t terribly difficult to decipher.

You, on the other hand, may think it’s okay to keep him. That’s your prerogative. At least with my suggestion we get something for him as opposed to outright cutting him.

m80mayhem
As of 7:42 a.m. 4/26/19, I can say that at least 97 people in this world disgust me.

BleedingRed
Hell no, releasing would be retarded