PDA

View Full Version : Music Tool at Sprint Center Tuesday

Bob Dole
05-10-2019, 07:07 PM
I had a friend call awhile back and ask if I was in on a road trip to KC to catch the concert, and she grabbed tickets. I can't get off work to make the trip, so I'm looking to sell at face value. I'm not sure where the seat is, but it was in the $90 neighborhood. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll try to get the details.

MTG#10
05-10-2019, 07:10 PM
I spent over $400 for two tickets 6 rows from the stage. If that ends up being a general admission pit I'm going to lose my shit.

eDave
05-10-2019, 07:22 PM
I spent over $400 for two tickets 6 rows from the stage. If that ends up being a general admission pit I'm going to lose my shit.

Look at the seating chart. Tool.

Bob Dole
05-10-2019, 07:48 PM

I haven't seen the ticket, but she got it on the primary market upon release, as rare as that is. I just don't want to flush the money and though someone might use it.

KCUnited
05-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Tool at Sprint Center mosh pit

https://i.imgur.com/lPUL0V1.gif

phisherman
05-10-2019, 08:44 PM

https://i.imgur.com/lPUL0V1.gif

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!1!

Pablo
05-10-2019, 08:48 PM

https://i.imgur.com/lPUL0V1.gifI've seen this gif about 5,000 times now and never looked at anyone aside from the old dude. Bald guy in the front is a guy I went to high school with and I've tailgated a few times at Arrowhead with. And now I see it. So thanks for that.

I'll be at the concert. Got tickets in the lowers, right side, good seats. $130 altogether.

I won't be joining the mosh pit because I'm over 30 and have things worth losing, but I'd imagine it will be an angry MAGA pen in there.

Titty Meat
05-10-2019, 08:48 PM
Gay

mazrim1978
05-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Got my tickets cant wait

Demonpenz
05-10-2019, 09:14 PM
no pictures

lewdog
05-10-2019, 09:15 PM
In before Frazod hates on Tool but shares his love of Def Leppard.

MTG#10
05-10-2019, 09:20 PM
Look at the seating chart. Tool.

Please explain. I looked when I payed $200+ per ticket under the assumption I would be very close to the stage. I've never been to Sprint Center and never been to a Tool show.

mazrim1978
05-10-2019, 09:32 PM
Mine are lower 103 row 27 no idea if it's any good but didn't break the bank. I saw them when I was stationed in pearl harbor back in 2006 was an amazing show

banecat
05-10-2019, 09:39 PM
Great music. Maybe the worst fans in rock. The band even hates their fans

Pablo
05-10-2019, 09:44 PM
In before Frazod hates on Tool but shares his love of Def Leppard.Definitely likes sugar poured on everything.

Pablo
05-10-2019, 09:47 PM

Hey now, we're not all like MGT.

banecat
05-10-2019, 09:56 PM

No, not all of you are remedial like MGT is

Titty Meat
05-10-2019, 10:20 PM
Anyone else picture Bob dole taking head in the bathroom some chick with a gunt gone off old milwaukees that she slammed in the parking lot?

Hamwallet
05-10-2019, 10:33 PM
Tool with Primus opening. Best sprint center show ever.

MTG#10
05-10-2019, 10:51 PM

No, not all of you are remedial like MGT is

MTG. It stands for "Mr. Trent Green". My favorite Chief before Sir Patrick arrived.

And I HATE stereotypical Tool fans!

Jewish Rabbi
05-10-2019, 10:55 PM
Anyone else picture Bob dole taking head in the bathroom some chick with a gunt gone off old milwaukees that she slammed in the parking lot?

I can guarantee no one else pictured whatever you’re trying to say here.

banecat
05-10-2019, 10:56 PM
MTG. It stands for "Mr. Trent Green". My favorite Chief before Sir Patrick arrived.

And I HATE stereotypical Tool fans!

But you are a stereotypical Tool fan

MTG#10
05-10-2019, 11:01 PM
But you are a stereotypical Tool fan

Uhhh, no...far from it. I dont subscribe to conspiracy theories, I'm far from pretentious, I don't use drugs other than an occasional edible 2-3 times/year, and I dress fairly well. Nice try though. Hell, being an NFL/MLB fan pretty much eliminates me from being a stereotypical Tool fan.

banecat
05-10-2019, 11:05 PM
Uhhh, no. Far from it. I dont subscribe to conspiracy theories, I'm far from pretentious, I don't use drugs other than an occasional edible 2-3 times/year and I dress fairly well. Nice try though.

Oh, but ya do
You are
I doubt either one of those claims

You're a loudmouth guy who thinks that he's tough because he likes edgy music. You seem to have the intensity that most Tool fans do

MTG#10
05-10-2019, 11:09 PM
Oh, but ya do
You are
I doubt either one of those claims

You're a loudmouth guy who thinks that he's tough because he likes edgy music. You seem to have the intensity that most Tool fans do

I like Ben Folds, Garth Brooks and Lady Gaga...real edgy! You're a fucking moron.

ROFL

banecat
05-10-2019, 11:16 PM
I like Ben Folds, Garth Brooks and Lady Gaga...real edgy! You're a fucking moron.

ROFL

So you're a gaycowboy?

banecat
05-10-2019, 11:34 PM

For about a year now your bitchy little ass has shot your fat f**king mouth off. And through rep lol. Who the F**k does rep anymore? Even though I had about two thirds of a bottle of Dewers. If I don't have to work late Tuesday, where and when does your bitch as want to take care of this at? I will not bring a gun or a knife. But I'm gonna smoke a little somethin' with a little sprinkle on it. So be prepared to kill my ass. Because if ya ever saw the Rodney King tape, it'll take about a handful of cops to stop me from beating your gaycowboy ass into the f**king ground, bitch

MTG#10
05-10-2019, 11:35 PM
For about a year now your bitchy little ass has shot your fat f**king mouth off. And through rep lol. Who the F**k does rep anymore? Even though I had about two thirds of a bottle of Dewers. If I don't have to work late Tuesday, where and when does your bitch as want to take care of this at? I will not bring a gun or a knife. But I'm gonna smoke a little somethin' with a little sprinkle on it. So be prepared to kill my ass. Because if ya ever saw the Rodney King tape, it'll take about a handful of cops to stop me from beating your gaycowboy ass into the f**king ground, bitch
https://media2.giphy.com/media/y4E6VumnBbIfm/giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd65ef857626c7563830344&rid=giphy.gif

banecat
05-10-2019, 11:36 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/y4E6VumnBbIfm/giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd65ef857626c7563830344&rid=giphy.gif

I'm kickin' what's left of your teeth down your f**king throat c**t

banecat
05-10-2019, 11:36 PM

F**king Pu**y

MTG#10
05-10-2019, 11:38 PM
ROFL

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZEVc9uplCUJFu/giphy.gif

banecat
05-10-2019, 11:40 PM
ROFL

MTG#10
05-10-2019, 11:42 PM
[QUOTE=banecat;.

banecat
05-10-2019, 11:43 PM
I think your're confusing me with Dane.

I'm kinda wondering if your his mult

MTG#10
05-10-2019, 11:55 PM
I'm kinda wondering if your his mult

Just proves how much of a fucking mouthbreathing-fucktard you really are.

Naptown Chief
05-11-2019, 12:08 AM
I was never really big on Tool, aside from a handful of songs, but I loved A Perfect Circle's "Mer De Noms" album.

glws

Hamwallet
05-11-2019, 12:33 AM
I was never really big on Tool, aside from a handful of songs, but I loved A Perfect Circle's "Mer De Noms" album.

glws

So you are musically retarded. Neat. “I hate Tool, but that other thing Maynard did was cool”

Naptown Chief
05-11-2019, 12:42 AM
So you are musically retarded. Neat. “I hate Tool, but that other thing Maynard did was cool”

So you're incapable of distinguishing two different styles of music, and also lack reading comprehension. Edit- "Neat"

"Not big on" doesn't mean "I hate" you fucking retard.

Naptown Chief
05-11-2019, 12:45 AM
I listen to almost every genre of music. Blues, jazz, easy listening, hardcore, "classic" rock, and so on, and so forth. Diverse would be a much more appropriate word for my taste in music, but I'm sorry I offended you by not "being that big on" Tool... You tool.

Hamwallet
05-11-2019, 12:53 AM
So you're incapable of distinguishing two different styles of music, and also lack reading comprehension. Edit- "Neat"

"Not big on" doesn't mean "I hate" you fucking retard.

Fag

dlphg9
05-11-2019, 12:53 AM
Didn't MTG try to fight his kids coach or something like that?

dlphg9
05-11-2019, 12:54 AM

Did you use your kids child support?

Rivaldo
05-11-2019, 01:44 AM
lol this thread is awesome.

Tool fans are generally some of the most supremely handicapped gimps on Earth. I was a member of some Facebook fan-page, I know and I am.

<iframe width="800" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KAgIaINMl08" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maynard's bands always have the greatest melody.

You don't see me at awwww ohhh alll

58-4ever
05-11-2019, 03:38 AM
Pumped for this show

Pablo
05-11-2019, 06:32 AM

Only 2/3rd's a bottle to create this masterpiece?? I'd like to know what we get with another 1/3 down.

ChiTown
05-11-2019, 07:22 AM
JFC.....ROFL

This thread is legit. Never change, CP. Never change...ROFL

Molitoth
05-11-2019, 07:30 AM
Only 2/3rd's a bottle to create this masterpiece?? I'd like to know what we get with another 1/3 down.

lol ROFL

KCUnited
05-11-2019, 07:30 AM

Is this from the new album? Sick, if so.

notorious
05-11-2019, 07:31 AM
LMAO

Love this place.

Molitoth
05-11-2019, 07:34 AM

Pretty much this.

Tool is great, but their fanbase is overflowing with entitled douche-bags who think Tool OWES them something for being fans.
On top of that, many refuse to acknowledge that any other band on the planet could possible be good at what they do in comparison to Tool.

I'll be there on Tuesday to have a good time and drink a few beers with some friends... I hope I can survive being surrounded by a bunch of twats in their worship.

stevieray
05-11-2019, 07:57 AM
shitty fans..with a name like Tool?

NO WAY!

LMAO

Never heard one song, but ya'll have fun.

Pablo
05-11-2019, 08:15 AM
Pretty much this.

Tool is great, but their fanbase is overflowing with entitled douche-bags who think Tool OWES them something for being fans.
On top of that, many refuse to acknowledge that any other band on the planet could possible be good at what they do in comparison to Tool.

I'll be there on Tuesday to have a good time and drink a few beers with some friends... I hope I can survive being surrounded by a bunch of twats in their worship.
They're always worth seeing in concert, consistently put on a great show, but you're right.

Last concert I went to the guys next to us were saying how they'd followed them up from Texas and caught the last six shows on tour or something like that. I don't even remember the song, but my buddy was singing and only knew a few of the lyrics. The bro next to him locked eyes and started chanting/singing at him sometime during this. My buddy trailed off and couldn't hang lyrically with this disciple. He gave him a look of startled disgust when he realized he wasn't sitting next to a true fan.

Third Eye
05-11-2019, 08:36 AM
They're always worth seeing in concert, consistently put on a great show, but you're right.

Last concert I went to the guys next to us were saying how they'd followed them up from Texas and caught the last six shows on tour or something like that. I don't even remember the song, but my buddy was singing and only knew a few of the lyrics. The bro next to him locked eyes and started chanting/singing at him sometime during this. My buddy trailed off and couldn't hang lyrically with this disciple. He gave him a look of startled disgust when he realized he wasn't sitting next to a true fan.

This is something I don’t understand. I’ve loved Tool since Undertow, would consider myself a decent sized fan. I’ve seen them like 8 times over the last 25 years. I’ve never once had the desire to go follow them on tour though. It’s literally the same show every night. Same set list (maybe one different rotating song), same visuals, and little to no interaction with the crowd. Jam bands I get. It’s a completely different show every night. I don’t get it here though.

With regards to the fandom, I think it’s really just a very, very, very vocal minority that gives them a bad name. The “you just don’t understand Tool like I do” crowd. They are pretty obnoxious.

MTG#10
05-11-2019, 08:46 AM
Didn't MTG try to fight his kids coach or something like that?
No, that was some dumbass dentist.
Did you use your kids child support?
I deposit that into my checking account along with my paychecks, purchased the Tool tickets with a credit card then paid that credit card off out of my checking account so...I guess?

gblowfish
05-11-2019, 09:00 AM

"Hello Kansas City.....we hate you!!!'

58-4ever
05-11-2019, 09:10 AM
This is something I don’t understand. I’ve loved Tool since Undertow, would consider myself a decent sized fan. I’ve seen them like 8 times over the last 25 years. I’ve never once had the desire to go follow them on tour though. It’s literally the same show every night. Same set list (maybe one different rotating song), same visuals, and little to no interaction with the crowd. Jam bands I get. It’s a completely different show every night. I don’t get it here though.

With regards to the fandom, I think it’s really just a very, very, very vocal minority that gives them a bad name. The “you just don’t understand Tool like I do” crowd. They are pretty obnoxious.

I'd agree with pretty much all of this. I've been to the about 6 shows over 20 years or so.... Really really enjoyed them during High School/College. I also enjoy Maynard's wine and some of his podcasts with Rogan.

58-4ever
05-11-2019, 09:10 AM
"Hello Kansas City.....we hate you!!!'

"Good night! Go Fuck yourself, KC!" hahaha!

Pants
05-11-2019, 09:54 AM
I can guarantee no one else pictured whatever you’re trying to say here.

LMAO

Coochie liquor
05-11-2019, 10:05 AM
This thread is the epitome of a Tool fan gathering. Unreal. Idk if I’m just dreaming this is actually happening, or if reality is this weird!

MTG#10
05-11-2019, 11:29 AM

Tough guy.

ROFL

Titty Meat
05-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Banecat if u wanna shoot the fade Tuesday I'll meet ya outside the west entrance or we could meet up in the PNL court yard. Your choice bitch.

Kiimo
05-11-2019, 11:58 AM
Danny Carey comes to KU game watch parties out here in LA every once in a while.

It's extremely awesome.

eDave
05-11-2019, 12:12 PM
Please explain. I looked when I payed $200+ per ticket under the assumption I would be very close to the stage. I've never been to Sprint Center and never been to a Tool show.

It’s fairly common for men to bond through the busting of balls.

What's up with banecat? Yikes man.

MTG#10
05-11-2019, 01:06 PM
It’s fairly common for men to bond through the busting of balls.

What's up with banecat? Yikes man.

Apparently I've pissed him off in the past? Some people take this place way too seriously.

Mods, is he really banned or is that just his custom title? If banned I hope it's not for threatening me, I found it quite amusing.

Naptown Chief
05-11-2019, 01:49 PM
Apparently I've pissed him off in the past? Some people take this place way too seriously.

Mods, is he really banned or is that just his custom title? If banned I hope it's not for threatening me, I found it quite amusing.

It was probably the threat AND the pedophile comment. I don't think mods take that one too lightly.

Naptown Chief
05-11-2019, 01:51 PM
He apparently linked his FB page as his home page... I wouldn't have taken the threats too seriously either
ROFL

Easy 6
05-11-2019, 02:09 PM

Wow LMAO

Bwana
05-11-2019, 02:10 PM
It was probably the threat AND the pedophile comment. I don't think mods take that one too lightly.

Correct, it was a combo of the two, which earned him a month off.

eDave
05-11-2019, 02:16 PM
This thread is the epitome of a Tool fan gathering. Unreal. Idk if I’m just dreaming this is actually happening, or if reality is this weird!

PM OP.

srvy
05-11-2019, 02:54 PM
Tough guy.

ROFL

I always pictured him as a fatty instead he is a pencilneck.

penguinz
05-11-2019, 02:56 PM
Tough guy.

ROFL

Is that really him? Looks like he would wear women’s underwear.

srvy
05-11-2019, 02:58 PM
Is that really him? Looks like he would wear women’s underwear.

That facebook page he claims to have studied liberal arts at Yale University ROFL

Sofa King
05-11-2019, 04:14 PM
ROFL

best post in the thread.

Simply Red
05-11-2019, 04:47 PM

LMFAO - what a tool.

Simply Red
05-11-2019, 04:50 PM
I'm kickin' what's left of your teeth down your f**king throat c**t

Dewar's folks

Simply Red
05-11-2019, 04:52 PM
CP First = Bob Dole asking to be PM'd.

eDave
05-11-2019, 04:54 PM
shitty fans..with a name like Tool?

NO WAY!

LMAO

Never heard one song, but ya'll have fun.

The instrumentalists are OK.

Naptown Chief
05-11-2019, 04:57 PM
CP First = Bob Dole asking to be PM'd.

To Twitter to ensure you're PM'ing the correct Bob Dole?

Simply Red
05-11-2019, 05:01 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yAmEXltS5q8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red
05-11-2019, 05:09 PM

:clap:

Simply Red
05-11-2019, 05:09 PM

super underrated post

58-4ever
05-11-2019, 06:40 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yAmEXltS5q8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wow... it was funny at first... but in all honesty, that's some serious mental illness... ugh..

Simply Red
05-12-2019, 07:30 AM
wow... it was funny at first... but in all honesty, that's some serious mental illness... ugh..

Yes she had a spiritual healing page on FB for a long time - can you imagine turning to her for help? Jesus.

Simply Red
05-12-2019, 07:32 AM

Has banecat earned next week's ChiefsPlanet Spotlight?

In58men
05-12-2019, 07:42 AM
https://youtu.be/uLfvDG3B79s

TLO
05-12-2019, 10:38 AM

Seems quite possible!

MTG#10
05-12-2019, 10:41 AM

Bwana gave him a month off so he wouldn't be able to answer any questions.

:(

srvy
05-12-2019, 11:21 AM

He will be back as a mult.

Simply Red
05-12-2019, 12:42 PM

I'm glad the others are learning what a putrid poster this guy is.

Bwana
05-12-2019, 02:34 PM
He will be back as a mult.

He better now be, or he'll be getting the Romper treatment when he gets back.

The guy hit the trifecta, filter evasion, threats and tossing out peto crap. I think that's the first time I've seen that.

I'll give him bonus points, if he was drinking rot gut Old Crow when he did it.

sedated
05-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Hey, I like Old Crow

Bwana
05-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Hey, I like Old Crow

Honestly, I think that's the first time I have ever heard anyone utter those words.

Coochie liquor
05-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Honestly, I think that's the first time I have ever heard anyone utter those words.

When I was prob 15-16 me and my boy Tim Golden stole a half gallon of Old Crow and the only thing we had we could mix it with was orange Gatorade. Wasn’t a good combo, but it also did the trick.

srvy
05-12-2019, 06:14 PM
:He better now be, or he'll be getting the Romper treatment when he gets back.

The guy hit the trifecta, filter evasion, threats and tossing out peto crap. I think that's the first time I've seen that.

I'll give him bonus points, if he was drinking rot gut Old Crow when he did it.

:D

MTG#10
05-13-2019, 02:46 PM
Just read their setlist for the tour so far, bastards arent playing either one of my favorite songs.

:cuss:

Molitoth
05-13-2019, 04:02 PM
Just read there setlist for the tour so far, bastards arent playing either one of my favorite songs.

:cuss:

Ænema

The Pot

Parabol

Parabola

Descending

Schism
(Extended)

Invincible
(Happy Birthday to Danny)

Jambi

Intolerance

Forty Six & 2

intermission
CCTrip
(Danny’s Solo, Synth & Drums)

Vicarious

(-) Ions

Stinkfist
(Extended)

Sassy Squatch
05-13-2019, 04:05 PM
Aww man, I missed the good stuff.

Stewie
05-13-2019, 04:22 PM
I used to play hoops with and against Danny Carey at Bell Rec in KCK. That was the place to play if you wanted some serious competition in the KC metro. It's gone now.

We are both drummers, but I must say his ability to kill odd time signatures sets him apart.

MTG#10
05-13-2019, 04:32 PM
We are both drummers, but I must say his ability to kill odd time signatures sets him apart.

Well that, and the fact that he's a world renowned percussionist and you're...not.

:D

*unless you are and are just secretive here of your true identity

Molitoth
05-15-2019, 08:41 AM
Welp, that show went well.

Some Notes:

The best Tool/APC show I've seen, (granted I had the best seats this show).
Maynard was ON IT tonight. He meant business. No fucking around, just nailed everything.

They played "Part of Me" for the first time 1998 or some shit.

The Light show/sync and projectors were freaking amazing.

I hope everyone had a good time!

mazrim1978
05-15-2019, 08:44 AM
Amazing show, had someone sitting behind me that kept yelling Manerd you piece of shit, made me think of you guys lmao

Molitoth
05-15-2019, 08:52 AM
Amazing show, had someone sitting behind me that kept yelling Manerd you piece of shit, made me think of you guys lmao

I had this pretty hot chick sneak up the isle and bust in right next to me.
This was ok temporarily until she started singing every fucking word really loud and worshiping the band.

At that point I gave her a look and she asked if she was bothering me... I responded, "Yeah, you are in my bubble..." then "I bet you can't sneak up to the front." She left her purse on my seat and went up front. 15 minutes later she is being escorted out by security lol.

On her way out, ran up to me and gave me a kiss... wtf.

People are crazy.

mazrim1978
05-15-2019, 08:56 AM
I came to the realization that white people can dance, dude looked like he was having a seizure for 2 hrs

Molitoth
05-15-2019, 08:59 AM
I came to the realization that white people can dance, dude looked like he was having a seizure for 2 hrs

That was most likely me. :D

Marcellus
05-15-2019, 09:55 AM

ROFL

MTG#10
05-15-2019, 01:47 PM
Welp, that show went well.

Some Notes:

The best Tool/APC show I've seen, (granted I had the best seats this show).
Maynard was ON IT tonight. He meant business. No ****ing around, just nailed everything.

They played "Part of Me" for the first time 1998 or some shit.

The Light show/sync and projectors were freaking amazing.

I hope everyone had a good time!

It was an amazing show. I was in the middle section, 11 rows back. Douches all around me but I didn't let it ruin my fun.

Pablo
05-15-2019, 01:56 PM
Yep. Very very good show all around. Our tickets had Founder's club access somehow and that place is great. Just lucked into that.

MTG#10
05-15-2019, 02:00 PM
During Aenima where he's going through the "**** everything" part I could have sworn he said "**** all your fountains" as a jab at KC. Did anyone else notice that?

Kramerica
05-15-2019, 02:33 PM
Show was great, not Memorial Hall in 2006 great, but it might squeeze into my top 5. The new song, Invincible, sounded really good and the light show was impressive as always.

Danny Carey is a treasure and always reps KU with his brother's old jersey. He is also a big Chiefs fan, for anyone that didn't know. Studied at UMKC back in the day and can still be spotted at Arrowhead from time to time.

Third Eye
05-15-2019, 02:41 PM
During Aenima where he's going through the "**** everything" part I could have sworn he said "**** all your fountains" as a jab at KC. Did anyone else notice that?

He’s been known to change those up in the past, so it is quite possible that you heard correctly.

Third Eye
05-15-2019, 02:42 PM
Show was great, not Memorial Hall in 2006 great, but it might squeeze into my top 5. The new song, Invincible, sounded really good and the light show was impressive as always.

Danny Carey is a treasure and always reps KU with his brother's old jersey. He is also a big Chiefs fan, for anyone that didn't know. Studied at UMKC back in the day and can still be spotted at Arrowhead from time to time.

Jeff Carey and Danny Carey are not related.

tooge
05-15-2019, 03:04 PM
No, that was some dumbass dentist.

I deposit that into my checking account along with my paychecks, purchased the Tool tickets with a credit card then paid that credit card off out of my checking account so...I guess?

LOL, wrong redneck. I never got in a fight with my kids coach. Go pay your child support you loser. Well, actually you might want to have some DNA testing done first.

SuperChief
05-15-2019, 03:18 PM
Amazing show. The set list was better than I could have wished for (realistically).

Third Eye
05-15-2019, 03:23 PM
He’s been known to change those up in the past, so it is quite possible that you heard correctly.

Upon review, I am not hearing it:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1jUoL0vkkfE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump
05-15-2019, 03:33 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1jUoL0vkkfE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love Tool. I have a whole playlist with their live performances that I listen to off of youtube, I like it better than the studio recorded stuff. I'm gonna be listening to this today, starting now.

MTG#10
05-15-2019, 03:44 PM

I was watching that too after I made that post, I'm not hearing it either. Guess I was just hearing shit last night.

Kramerica
05-15-2019, 04:04 PM
Jeff Carey and Danny Carey are not related.

Correct, my bad.

Third Eye
05-15-2019, 04:25 PM
Correct, my bad.

I only know because I made the same mistake in the past.

Kiimo
05-15-2019, 05:01 PM
I only know because I made the same mistake in the past.

Because both Jeff Carey and Danny Carey have spread that rumor on multiple occasions.

Eleazar
05-15-2019, 10:58 PM
LMAO exactly what I expected from a Tool thread. Hope bane doesn't sleep through his shift at Jiffy Lube tomorrow.

I like a few Tool tunes but I saw them at Kemper once and found it to be kind of a boring show. It was a few days after 9/11 I believe, so a long time ago.

The only time I have ever drank Old Crow was when I was being made to as a fraternity pledge. I think that's the only appropriate time. But the worst liquor I can remember tasting was this cheap whiskey called Ten High. It was named appropriately since it was about as good as a Ten High would be in a hand of poker.

SAUTO
05-16-2019, 11:46 AM
LMAO exactly what I expected from a Tool thread. Hope bane doesn't sleep through his shift at Jiffy Lube tomorrow.

I like a few Tool tunes but I saw them at Kemper once and found it to be kind of a boring show. It was a few days after 9/11 I believe, so a long time ago.

The only time I have ever drank Old Crow was when I was being made to as a fraternity pledge. I think that's the only appropriate time. But the worst liquor I can remember tasting was this cheap whiskey called Ten High. It was named appropriately since it was about as good as a Ten High would be in a hand of poker.

There's an old guy here in town everyone just knows as ten- high.

He drinks it all day long.