PDA

View Full Version : Football Scott Pioli steps down

KC Hawks
05-16-2019, 12:17 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Falcons assistant GM Scott Pioli has decided to step down from his position. The team is aware of - and fully respects - his decision, as discussions about this have been ongoing for some time.</p>&mdash; Field Yates (@FieldYates) <a href="https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1129084098914521088?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 16, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TEX
05-16-2019, 12:18 PM
Shit eventually sinks to the bottom.

Bump
05-16-2019, 12:19 PM
that turd still had a fucking job in the NFL?

burt
05-16-2019, 12:21 PM
He's gonna try out to be one of our cheerleaders....

carcosa
05-16-2019, 12:22 PM
Sign him, Carl!!!!!

BucEyedPea
How he ever made in the Pat's organization is beyond me. He hasn't made it any place else. I really have to wonder if he really was effective with the Pats or if it was PR that he was.

Prison Bitch
Any connection to Zobrist wife???

Eleazar
Alright Veach haters, now's our chance!

mlyonsd
05-16-2019, 12:27 PM
Alright Veach haters, now's our chance!

ROFL. Wait. :eek:

notorious
05-16-2019, 12:28 PM
In other words the Falcons found a good plumber to unclog that turd.

KC Hawks
05-16-2019, 12:29 PM
He and Gase seem like they would be a good match.

RunKC
05-16-2019, 12:29 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_KvUsDIr188" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BryanBusby
05-16-2019, 12:30 PM
Decided to become a regular ol' gumshoe

Hammock Parties
05-16-2019, 12:36 PM
I owned you motha fucka.

Amnorix
05-16-2019, 12:38 PM
Somewhat surprising I guess. He and Dimitroff rose together under Belichick. Pioli was senior to Dimitroff however.

When he was with the Patriots, Belichick tried to make it clear that Pioli was a "true" GM, though they had shared responsibilities. I remember specifically that "each" had veto rights over personnel moves, such that they had to be in agreement over any particular move. I'm not sure anyone believed it, but Belichick at least seemed to respect him and his abilities. That was why I had hopes that he would succeed when he got the GM job in KC. That, obviously, didn't go well however.

When the Patriots had a bad year in 2009, there was some chatter among the media that followed the Patriots that perhaps Belichick (now 5 years without a SB and seemingly trending in the wrong direction), needed a voice that could say "no" to him, and that having lost Pioli, Weis and Crennel, nobody could serve as that voice.

:shrug:

Amnorix
05-16-2019, 12:40 PM
I owned you motha fucka.

ROFL He doesn't know, or care, who you are...

Hammock Parties
Loser. Owned by the Pioli doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1nQtFpV6F1CiSloh_01lwwDT-8uZvQy9VyvIaW70EkLc

gblowfish
I'll throw a Snickers wrapper on the stairwell today in his honor.

ChiliConCarnage
05-16-2019, 12:47 PM
He and Gase seem like they would be a good match.

YES! Let this happen!!

Ghost of Maslowski
05-16-2019, 12:47 PM
DONT LET HIM SIGN A ONE DAY CONTRACT TO RETIRE AS A CHIEF

CasselGotPeedOn
05-16-2019, 12:48 PM
Somewhat surprising I guess. He and Dimitroff rose together under Belichick. Pioli was senior to Dimitroff however.

When he was with the Patriots, Belichick tried to make it clear that Pioli was a "true" GM, though they had shared responsibilities. I remember specifically that "each" had veto rights over personnel moves, such that they had to be in agreement over any particular move. I'm not sure anyone believed it, but Belichick at least seemed to respect him and his abilities. That was why I had hopes that he would succeed when he got the GM job in KC. That, obviously, didn't go well however.

When the Patriots had a bad year in 2009, there was some chatter among the media that followed the Patriots that perhaps Belichick (now 5 years without a SB and seemingly trending in the wrong direction), needed a voice that could say "no" to him, and that having lost Pioli, Weis and Crennel, nobody could serve as that voice.

No one cares patriot douche

Amnorix
05-16-2019, 12:49 PM
Loser. Owned by the Pioli doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1nQtFpV6F1CiSloh_01lwwDT-8uZvQy9VyvIaW70EkLc

You think you owned someone by compiling statistics about them?

https://media.tenor.com/images/d6f427468d3b0f74fa466477ebac93fe/raw

Amnorix
05-16-2019, 12:51 PM
No one cares patriot douche

Sure ClayMult2000.

BTW, your username etc. does well at exemplifying your 12 year old maturity level.

This still applies

Hammock Parties
05-16-2019, 12:52 PM
You think you owned someone by compiling statistics about them?

He was fired in no short order due to the efforts of our cause.

Fuck off.

Amnorix
05-16-2019, 12:56 PM
He was fired in no short order due to the efforts of our cause.

Fuck off.

Due to your deep-seated insecurities, you always claim more credit/power for yourself than exists anywhere except your fevered imagination.

Anyway -- boring conversation at this point, so everyone can now return to their regularly schedule Pioli-beating, as if he somehow wanted to suck.

big nasty kcnut
05-16-2019, 12:59 PM
Good luck in his new career as wal mart greeter.

Frazod
05-16-2019, 01:01 PM
I predict he'll pop up as the GM of whichever AFC Least team starts showing signs of improvement, and does to it exactly what he did to the Chiefs.

Is Haley still looking for work?

JohnnyHammersticks
05-16-2019, 01:01 PM
Wonder how many times per day that clueless, egotistical douchebag searches his name on Twitter and Google. Thousands probably.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2019, 01:02 PM
Due to your deep-seated insecurities, you always claim more credit/power for yourself than exists anywhere except your fevered imagination.

If you see a bus, you should make love to it.

Frazod
05-16-2019, 01:13 PM

Anyway -- boring conversation at this point, so everyone can now return to their regularly schedule Pioli-beating, as if he somehow wanted to suck.

Ah the smug, pompous Cheatriots troll who has 40K posts on a Chiefs board talking about somebody else's deep-seated insecurities.

https://i.imgur.com/V70gQTq.png

Chiefs=Good
05-16-2019, 01:16 PM
Sign him to a one day contract so we can fire him again!

carcosa
05-16-2019, 01:18 PM

Go away

King_Chief_Fan
05-16-2019, 01:29 PM

Says the chowder head, banging away on a chiefs board. You should go home and quit acting like you have something to say that we would be interested in hearing. Your act is tired. Move on.

KCChiefsFan88
05-16-2019, 01:46 PM

ROFL this place will smell much better after your disgusting bandwagoning ass stops posting here when Brady retires and the Jarrett Stidham-era begins.

FlaChief58
05-16-2019, 02:24 PM
Arrowhead's newest janitor

CaliforniaChief
05-16-2019, 02:27 PM
One of the biggest frauds in the history of the NFL. His ending in Kansas City was glorious. Well done, SOC.

WhiteWhale
05-16-2019, 02:36 PM
I wish he'd step down on a landmine.

Or step down from the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Or he can step down into the ocean with a cinder block bound to his foot.

Any of those three would satisfy my blood lust.

WhiteWhale
05-16-2019, 02:40 PM

What the **** does this mean?

Nobody sucks on purpose. So what? Am I supposed to be apathetic about his incompetence because he tried? Are we supposed to forget how UNBELIEVABLY arrogant he was while being incompetent?

Arrogance and incompetence always results in resentment from the people you fail. Nobody likes it when someone pisses on their leg and tells them it's raining.

displacedinMN
05-16-2019, 02:41 PM
Will he sign a one day contract so he can retire a Chief????????????

MahiMike
05-16-2019, 02:41 PM
Let's hope he doesn't sign a 1 day deal to retire as a Chief.

carcosa
05-16-2019, 02:48 PM
SIGN ONEDAYCOCNTRAXT TREETIRES AS D A CHEJJEF

L.A. Chieffan
05-16-2019, 02:51 PM
Amnorix sounds like an STD. GFY and blow Pioli somewhere else bro.

oldman
05-16-2019, 03:00 PM
I predict he'll pop up as the GM of whichever AFC Least team starts showing signs of improvement, and does to it exactly what he did to the Chiefs.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him wind up with a job with the NFL. They're always looking for pricks. Either that or "expert analysis" like Tony Dungy or Shannon Sharpe.

Kiimosabi
05-16-2019, 03:13 PM
Pioli's career ending is a sign Georgia is about to ban abortions.

Molitoth
05-16-2019, 03:28 PM
Dumbass Jets fans are begging on FB to hire him, lol.

"Who was responsible for building the Patriots?!?!?!?!"

-They are giving that to Pioli.

hahahahah fucking idiots.

Molitoth
05-16-2019, 03:30 PM
What the **** does this mean?

Nobody sucks on purpose. So what? Am I supposed to be apathetic about his incompetence because he tried? Are we supposed to forget how UNBELIEVABLY arrogant he was while being incompetent?

Arrogance and incompetence always results in resentment from the people you fail. Nobody likes it when someone pisses on their leg and tells them it's raining.

Many people suck at what they do, but the worst are arrogant fucking assholes while they under-perform.

Pioli came in like a dictator and destroyed the place.

Jerok
05-16-2019, 03:32 PM

hahahahah ****ing idiots.

That would be the greatest franchise meltdown in NFL history, oh man that'd be great.

Frazod
05-16-2019, 03:39 PM

hahahahah fucking idiots.

Wow. That would be like hiring the captain of the Titanic to pilot the Hindenburg.

CasselGotPeedOn
05-16-2019, 03:41 PM
Amnorix sounds like an STD. GFY and blow Pioli somewhere else bro.

He's the herpes of ChiefsPlanet

Pablo
05-16-2019, 03:46 PM
He's the herpes of ChiefsPlanet

Tom Brady gave his kids the herp from all that disgusting mouth fucking he does to them.

TribalElder
05-16-2019, 03:49 PM
DO NOT LET THIS FUCKER PIOLI SIGN ANY 1 DAY DEALS TO RETIRE A CHIEF

Pablo
05-16-2019, 03:50 PM
He's not retiring. He's got one more franchise to destroy yet.

carcosa
05-16-2019, 03:53 PM
He's not retiring. He's got one more franchise to destroy yet.

But whwieo her disjgn a a okenne day xontntnraaxtct too rrueuititird a a achhiieief??!!??;;::

Imon Yourside
05-16-2019, 03:54 PM
DO NOT LET THIS ****ER PIOLI SIGN ANY 1 DAY DEALS TO RETIRE A CHIEF

Sign him up for a 1 day contract to hang him wearing a Casshole Jersey.

RealSNR
05-16-2019, 04:00 PM

Are you retarded?

The man fucking sucked. I don't give a shit if he wanted to or not. He was a god awful GM.

I'm sorry he came from your illustrious Patriots, but that's the truth. The guy is a fucking shitty GM.

Why can't you just accept that fact? Do you have a learning disorder? What's your deal?

Easy 6
05-16-2019, 04:01 PM
Shit eventually sinks to the bottom.

/thread

TEX
05-16-2019, 04:41 PM
Are you retarded?

The man ****ing sucked. I don't give a shit if he wanted to or not. He was a god awful GM.

I'm sorry he came from your illustrious Patriots, but that's the truth. The guy is a ****ing shitty GM.

Why can't you just accept that fact? Do you have a learning disorder? What's your deal?

He blindly defends all things Patriots. No matter the amount of evidence opposing his viewpoint. Its called CHOWD HEAD SYNDROME.

TEX
05-16-2019, 04:42 PM
DO NOT LET THIS ****ER PIOLI SIGN ANY 1 DAY DEALS TO RETIRE A CHIEF

ROFL

JohnnyHammersticks
05-16-2019, 04:42 PM

Frazod: Ah the smug, pompous Cheatriots troll who has 40K posts on a Chiefs board talking about somebody else's deep-seated insecurities.

Damn dude. Frazod just sodomized you in front of the entire membership of CP. Metaphorically of course, we wouldn't want you to have too much fun.

Easy 6
05-16-2019, 04:57 PM
Wow. That would be like hiring the captain of the Titanic to pilot the Hindenburg.

LMAO

Amnorix
05-16-2019, 05:11 PM
Are you retarded?

The man fucking sucked. I don't give a shit if he wanted to or not. He was a god awful GM.

I'm sorry he came from your illustrious Patriots, but that's the truth. The guy is a fucking shitty GM.

I agree he sucked. He didn't want to suck, and you would think at some point people would just move on. He tried, but he failed. Rather spectacularly.

But like Bill Buckner through the legs here in Boston for so many years -- though that was worse as Buckner was very solid for a long time and just made one monumental error -- instead fans prefer to stay obsessed and endlessly bash. I can't wrap my head around that mentality.

Amnorix
05-16-2019, 05:12 PM
He blindly defends all things Patriots. No matter the amount of evidence opposing his viewpoint. Its called CHOWD HEAD SYNDROME.

Pioli sucked as GM of the Chiefs. I've never argued otherwise since his inglorious firing.

Deberg_1990
05-16-2019, 06:11 PM
I’m sure Belichick will always be willing to give him a job somewhere in the Pats organization

KCChiefsFan88
05-16-2019, 06:12 PM
I agree he sucked. He didn't want to suck, and you would think at some point people would just move on. He tried, but he failed. Rather spectacularly.

But like Bill Buckner through the legs here in Boston for so many years -- though that was worse as Buckner was very solid for a long time and just made one monumental error -- instead fans prefer to stay obsessed and endlessly bash. I can't wrap my head around that mentality.

JFC you are a dumbshit.

No one here cares about Fat Scott anymore and hes only discussed when there is news about him... i.e. like today.

notorious
05-16-2019, 06:14 PM

This is amazing.

LMAO

Chiefaholic
05-16-2019, 06:15 PM
He's probably on a flight to NY as we speak to "fix" the train wreck Jets.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2019, 06:36 PM

'Hamas' could not have written a better Pioli slam