PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The New(est) Tyreek Hill Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Naptown Chief
05-25-2019, 02:00 PM
They keep getting shut down, you silly gooses, so here's (yet) another place to discuss the lastest Tyreek Hill news.. Or the inevitable pissing contests, dank memes, or antifreeze drinking competition.

Discuss.

Naptown Chief
05-25-2019, 02:01 PM
Let me start by saying that, as of today Saturday 5/24/19, Tyreek Hill still plays for my #1 favorite NFL football team, the Kansas City Chiefs

In58men
05-25-2019, 02:06 PM
He Good!!!!!!!

scho63
05-25-2019, 02:11 PM
Does he live next to this girl?

Naptown Chief
05-25-2019, 02:12 PM
He Good!!!!!!!

It appears so, friend.

Naptown Chief
05-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Does he live next to this girl?

I wouldn't be sad if Brooke was found floating in a lake. I hope that doesn't make me a bad person!

Baby Lee
05-25-2019, 02:24 PM
Before this gets out of hand, we need a protocol for the next thread when this one is axed.

What's newer than new[est]?

Hammock Parties
05-25-2019, 02:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/4mb1dbz.jpg

KChiefsQT
05-25-2019, 02:45 PM
Why’d it get shut down this time?

Nickhead
05-25-2019, 02:45 PM
Before this gets out of hand, we need a protocol for the next thread when this one is axed.

new[estiest]?

RINGLEADER
05-25-2019, 02:47 PM
In on the first page.

TrebMaxx
05-25-2019, 02:53 PM
I would just like a Tyreek thread that only new developments can be posted. No bullshit back and forth about what you think about Tyreek. Just actual developments by the Team, NFL, CPS, and the Legal System.

Jerok
05-25-2019, 02:56 PM
I would just like a Tyreek thread that only new developments can be posted. No bullshit back and forth about what you think about Tyreek. Just actual developments by the Team, NFL, CPS, and the Legal System.

This is Chiefsplanet damnit

Naptown Chief
05-25-2019, 02:59 PM

new[estiest]?

"The latest and greatest, better than before, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the new(estiest) Tyreek Hill thread. One of a kind. Guaranteed to please or your money back"?

teedubya
05-25-2019, 03:06 PM

HAHAHAHAHA

loochy
05-25-2019, 03:09 PM

The no thread at all....because there's nothing.

loochy
05-25-2019, 03:11 PM
Hey King, how do you feel about keeping Tyreek Hill on this team?

Baby Lee
05-25-2019, 03:12 PM
Dreadlock girl got thicc!!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/NmNiA"><a href="//imgur.com/NmNiA">That moment when &quot;It&#39;s an older meme, but it checks out&quot; is an older meme, but it checks out.</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Warrick
05-25-2019, 03:24 PM
We need a recount bitches!

Naptown Chief
05-25-2019, 03:26 PM
Hey King, how do you feel about keeping Tyreek Hill on this team?

ROFL

Bwana
05-25-2019, 03:34 PM
The no thread at all....because there's nothing.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/FlYgLKL0RuKli/giphy.gif (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjWqvrv0LfiAhU1HjQIHWVbC3oQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fexplore%2Fbingo&psig=AOvVaw1pDBsSMhSwR5qGYrwmXSMV&ust=1558906341753809)

TribalElder
05-25-2019, 03:42 PM
anyone here do any rom hacking?

would like to see a nes kung fu rom modified to make tyreek the character

all the normal attackers could be kids and the end of level bosses would be pregnant women

reek-fu

http://i68.tinypic.com/n5gck4.jpg

TrebMaxx
05-25-2019, 04:00 PM
This is Chiefsplanet damnit
I realize that but a man can dream.

Deberg_1990
05-25-2019, 04:10 PM
What’s the latest from KCTV5 ??

In58men
05-25-2019, 04:12 PM
What’s the latest from KCTV5 ??

Brooke ate all the doughnuts in the break room.

cabletech94
05-25-2019, 04:20 PM
i bring nothing to this thread.

i do like laughing at the brooke is fat jokes tho. thank you for this.

free 'reeeeek!

Flying High D
05-25-2019, 04:21 PM
Is Brooke and Tyreek an item yet?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-26-2019, 10:14 AM

Man, Pedo - Phil is even creepier in large resolution.

Those soulless, button, pedo eyes are the stuff of childhood nightmares!

Also, I will not let my stalker push me into pissing all over this or any other thread.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2019, 11:35 AM
Man I posted that shit on the Chiefs reddit and they are all acting like whiny vaginas.

It's not even racist...I took all the racist shit out. And it's making fun of BOTH sides of this coin.

Some people. :rolleyes:

Sorce
05-26-2019, 12:22 PM
What’s the latest from KCTV5 ??Gary Amble says "It gonna rain." Note I had to look up their news team to figure out who their meteorologist was. Looking at their pics I can tell why they are struggling. Except the morning chick.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Fishpicker
05-26-2019, 12:31 PM
Man I posted that shit on the Chiefs reddit and they are all acting like whiny vaginas.

It's not even racist...I took all the racist shit out. And it's making fun of BOTH sides of this coin.

Some people. :rolleyes:

well, y'know its got a couple dog whistles. people dont hear it but racist race-sniffing hounds do

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-26-2019, 12:46 PM
Gary Amble says "It gonna rain." Note I had to look up their news team to figure out who their meteorologist was. Looking at their pics I can tell why they are struggling. Except the morning chick.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Are the other two local affiliates just as shitty as 5?

comochiefsfan
05-26-2019, 05:28 PM
He still good?

Hammock Parties
05-26-2019, 05:30 PM
He still good?

https://i.imgur.com/w6Dyi2J.png

FloridaMan88
05-26-2019, 05:43 PM
Apparently Mike Whore-rio is still obsessed with attacking Tyreek...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/26/one-month-later-no-action-taken-regarding-tyreek-hill/

One month later, no action taken regarding Tyreek Hill

Posted by Mike Florio on May 26, 2019, 9:52 AM EDT

As of last night, one month had passed since the troubling audio emerged containing not only a discussion of whether Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill broke the arm of his three-year-old son but also: (1) an argument with the boy’s mother regarding whether he is “terrified” of Hill; and (2) a chilling retort from Hill, in which he said, “You need to be terrified of me too, bitch.”

The Chiefs have taken no further action and, beyond a flurry of comments that sent the same message (they are “deeply disturbed” by the audio) in the aftermath of the emergence of the audio and the team’s quick decision to keep him away from offseason workouts.

The league had said nothing at all about Hill, and the league probably still would have remained publicly silent but for the fact that someone asked Commissioner Roger Goodell about Hill during Goodell’s traditional press conference at the end of each ownership meeting. Goodell’s somewhat confusing comments (he suggested at one point the league needs “permission” to talk to Hill, which it clearly does not) send a clear message: The league will do nothing until the investigation that was closed the day before the audio emerged and that was reopened immediately thereafter has been resolved, one way or the other.

But no one knows when the reopened investigation will conclude. The Johnson County, Kansas prosecutor has publicly said and done nothing on the case since an investigation that ended due to lack of sufficient evidence as to who committed a crime against Hill’s son started up again.

The vague status of the situation creates a timeline problem for the Chiefs and the league. If the investigation quietly lingers into training camp, will Hill be allowed to show up? Apparently, that will be the case, even if he has yet to be arrested or charged.

At some point, the NFL will have to place Hill on the Commissioner Exempt list, which means that the Chiefs will be required to pay his $1.965 million salary even if he’s not playing. (That may seem unfair to the team, but it’s a far better financial outcome than if they’d signed him to a long-term mega-deal before these events transpired.)

The league’s posture regarding Hill (“we won’t even talk to him while the investigation is pending”) gives prosecutors in Kansas significant power over Hill. If they drag their feet indefinitely, the league apparently will keep him away from the sport, indefinitely.

This awkward stance highlights one of the problems with the application of the Personal Conduct Policy. Because the league typically refrains from potentially interfering with ongoing police investigations, there will be situations in which the potential allegations — even if not actually made against the player — are sufficiently severe to cause the league to ban the player from playing while the investigation proceeds, regardless of how long the investigation may take.

In theory, the league could proceed with investigations of potential Personal Conduct Policy violations unrelated to child abuse. For example, Hill’s comments to Crystal Espinal could amount to the type of “threatened violence” that justifies punishment. But it’s possible that those comments currently are part of a broadened police investigation regarding whether and to what extent Hill will be charged.

As the league waits for the investigation(s) to conclude, it also needs to be prepared to move quickly in the event that law enforcement abruptly ends its work with no charges against Hill. At that point, the league will need to conduct its own investigation and impose punishment, with the clock constantly ticking loudly toward the launch of training camp and, thereafter, Week One of the NFL’s much-ballyhooed 100th season.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2019, 05:46 PM
One month later, Florio is still a huge cunty windbag.

RealSNR
05-26-2019, 06:29 PM
GOD NFL GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. GET ALL THE PAPERWORK DONE RIGHT NOW SO YOU CAN SUSPEND TYREEK HILL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!! ANY MINUTES THAT TICK BY IN WHICH TYREEK HILL IS NOT SUSPENDED IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-26-2019, 06:41 PM
I fucking love it. We are now golden children, boys and girls!

In other words, Florio, Brooke, and the rest of the lot can spend eternity grinding their panties; the Royal princes of the kingdom are not theirs to be concerned with any longer.

FloridaMan88
05-26-2019, 06:52 PM
Three months later, no action taken regarding Robert Kraft.

The likelihood of Whore-rio writing a column with that headline is the same as Big Brooke going low calorie.

bigjosh
05-26-2019, 08:17 PM

The likelihood of Whore-rio writing a column with that headline is the same as Big Brooke going low calorie.

I heard brook lost 15 lbs.

Then she wiped her ass and flushed the toilet.

Bob Dole
05-26-2019, 08:50 PM
Apparently Mike Whore-rio is still obsessed with attacking Tyreek...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/26/one-month-later-no-action-taken-regarding-tyreek-hill/

One month later, no action taken regarding Tyreek Hill

Posted by Mike Florio on May 26, 2019, 9:52 AM EDT

As of last night, one month had passed since the troubling audio emerged containing not only a discussion of whether Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill broke the arm of his three-year-old son but also: (1) an argument with the boy’s mother regarding whether he is “terrified” of Hill; and (2) a chilling retort from Hill, in which he said, “You need to be terrified of me too, bitch.”

The Chiefs have taken no further action and, beyond a flurry of comments that sent the same message (they are “deeply disturbed” by the audio) in the aftermath of the emergence of the audio and the team’s quick decision to keep him away from offseason workouts.

The league had said nothing at all about Hill, and the league probably still would have remained publicly silent but for the fact that someone asked Commissioner Roger Goodell about Hill during Goodell’s traditional press conference at the end of each ownership meeting. Goodell’s somewhat confusing comments (he suggested at one point the league needs “permission” to talk to Hill, which it clearly does not) send a clear message: The league will do nothing until the investigation that was closed the day before the audio emerged and that was reopened immediately thereafter has been resolved, one way or the other.

But no one knows when the reopened investigation will conclude. The Johnson County, Kansas prosecutor has publicly said and done nothing on the case since an investigation that ended due to lack of sufficient evidence as to who committed a crime against Hill’s son started up again.

The vague status of the situation creates a timeline problem for the Chiefs and the league. If the investigation quietly lingers into training camp, will Hill be allowed to show up? Apparently, that will be the case, even if he has yet to be arrested or charged.

At some point, the NFL will have to place Hill on the Commissioner Exempt list, which means that the Chiefs will be required to pay his $1.965 million salary even if he’s not playing. (That may seem unfair to the team, but it’s a far better financial outcome than if they’d signed him to a long-term mega-deal before these events transpired.)

The league’s posture regarding Hill (“we won’t even talk to him while the investigation is pending”) gives prosecutors in Kansas significant power over Hill. If they drag their feet indefinitely, the league apparently will keep him away from the sport, indefinitely.

This awkward stance highlights one of the problems with the application of the Personal Conduct Policy. Because the league typically refrains from potentially interfering with ongoing police investigations, there will be situations in which the potential allegations — even if not actually made against the player — are sufficiently severe to cause the league to ban the player from playing while the investigation proceeds, regardless of how long the investigation may take.

In theory, the league could proceed with investigations of potential Personal Conduct Policy violations unrelated to child abuse. For example, Hill’s comments to Crystal Espinal could amount to the type of “threatened violence” that justifies punishment. But it’s possible that those comments currently are part of a broadened police investigation regarding whether and to what extent Hill will be charged.

As the league waits for the investigation(s) to conclude, it also needs to be prepared to move quickly in the event that law enforcement abruptly ends its work with no charges against Hill. At that point, the league will need to conduct its own investigation and impose punishment, with the clock constantly ticking loudly toward the launch of training camp and, thereafter, Week One of the NFL’s much-ballyhooed 100th season.

So if he isn't charged, "the league will need to conduct its own investigation and impose punishment." WTF?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-26-2019, 09:02 PM
And if the league finds no cause, then Mike will just have to guzzle a quart of hog jizz and anti-freeze.

Hard knock life for a sports reporter!

raidersnumber1
05-26-2019, 09:50 PM
:clap:

https://i.imgur.com/RuN7CyN.png

RealSNR
05-26-2019, 10:57 PM
And if the league finds no cause, then Mike will just have to guzzle a quart of hog jizz and anti-freeze.

Hard knock life for a sports reporter!

He's gonna quit the NFL! He said so himself! He wants people to know he is of the opinion that women shouldn't be violently assaulted! What a wonderful person! All the parents I know want their children to watch Mike Florio's shitty NBC Sports podcast because he's such a good role model unlike Tyreek Hill!!!!

Naptown Chief
05-26-2019, 10:59 PM
Florio is a piece of shit..

Naptown Chief
05-26-2019, 10:59 PM
He's gonna quit the NFL! He said so himself! He wants people to know he is of the opinion that women shouldn't be violently assaulted! What a wonderful person! All the parents I know want their children to watch Mike Florio's shitty NBC Sports podcast because he's such a good role model unlike Tyreek Hill!!!!

Except he went on record defending Ray Rice, even after the video was public

Naptown Chief
05-26-2019, 11:04 PM

You're kinda right. Wrote an article saying law enforcement were the ones that broke the law in his case...
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/05/25/robert-kraft-case-exposes-serious-violations-of-the-law-by-law-enforcement/amp/

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-27-2019, 12:08 AM
That fuckwad needs decked.

BlackOp
05-27-2019, 12:20 AM
Florio is a piece of shit..

Naptown Chief
05-27-2019, 01:06 AM

... Indeed

BlackOp
05-27-2019, 03:20 AM
... Indeed

The real question is...when Hill is found innocent, who is going to hold Florio accountable for attempting to ruin someone's life? Will he just pretend the past few months never happened and ignore his own actions?

He either owns his self-righteous shtick....or is a total imposter. Even if he owns it....he still walks away relatively unscathed. I think he knows this...which makes him a coward.

In the not-so-distant past...this level of slander could get you killed.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-27-2019, 05:26 AM
The real question is...when Hill is found innocent, who is going to hold Florio accountable for attempting to ruin someone's life? Will he just pretend the past few months never happened and ignore his own actions?

He either owns his self-righteous shtick....or is a total imposter. Even if he owns it....he still walks away relatively unscathed. I think he knows this...which makes him a coward.

And dumped off a dock!

Ahhh... The good old days.

RunKC
05-27-2019, 07:22 AM

Florio’s dumbass would still clutch to Hill’s past saying that he should have never been in the league in the first place.

CasselGotPeedOn
05-27-2019, 08:07 AM
Best case scenario: Hill is cleared of wrongdoing, Florio kills himself.

Naptown Chief
05-27-2019, 08:45 AM

This is indeed the best case scenario

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-27-2019, 09:03 AM

I'm SDH and I approve of this message.

PunkinDrublic
05-27-2019, 09:05 AM
Once Tyreek is cleared and the Chiefs are lighting up the scoreboard again this will go away. You can only cover the story so many ways and pretend to reach new levels of outrage for so long. If a lengthy investigation cannot turn up anything and Tyreek is innocent, hacks like Florio and Brooke Pryor will have no choice but to go to the next outrage cycle for their click bait.

RunKC
05-27-2019, 10:03 AM
Best case scenario: Hill is cleared of wrongdoing, we win the Super Bowl, Tyreek is Super Bowl MVP, thenFlorio kills himself

FYP

BlackOp
05-27-2019, 12:51 PM

Nah...death isn't a satisfying penance.

Something more career destroying like getting his ass beat in alley...while trying to solicit underage male sex.

Being exposed for his fraudulent morality would do the trick...balance the scales.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-27-2019, 12:54 PM
Nah...death isn't a satisfying penance.

Something more career destroying like getting his ass beat in alley...while trying to solicit underage male sex.

Being exposed for his fraudulent morality would do the trick...balance the scales.

I like the way you think.

BlackOp
05-27-2019, 01:13 PM
I like the way you think.

One thing they never consider...is what if Hill has been set-up both times? His GF is obviously ruthless/manipulative enough to leak false information to the press....to ruin the best moment of his life. He did plead "not guilty" the first time...I'm not suggesting their altercation didn't happen....just maybe not in quite as dramatic fashion as it was portrayed.

That's SO ****ed up...seriously one of the biggest "dick moves' you could pull on someone.

She's been crazy since he's known her...having to call 9-11 on her a few times. One time before the altercation happened in Oklahoma.

He kind of had to stick with her... because she was pregnant the first time. Then magically somehow got pregnant with twins...even though she knew he wasn't going to end up with her.

My take is Hill came from a tiny-ass town of 2000 in rural Georgia. Goes to college and meets a girl that's prettier than anyone he's been involved with. Falls prey like almost any first-time relationship with a beautiful, manipulative girl with issues. Thinks he can still make it work...even after he's kicked out of school. Become famous and outgrows her "crazy"...she loses her ability to control him.

Press "demonizes" him without ever giving a 2nd thought to the mental make-up/motivations of Crystal. SJW handbook rule #1...A woman is never guilty of anything and always the victim.

"Poison in the weapon of a woman" - GOT

I wonder how many times Florio has had to call 9-11 on his girlfriends?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-27-2019, 01:18 PM
Yes, the angles to this story are all over the place. I know he wants to be there for his kids and as someone who wants to be a good father he should, but what he really needs is to step away. if he wants his life to be the kind of life that he imagines, he's going to have to do it without her. That's just the Stone Cold Truth of it.

-King-
05-27-2019, 01:24 PM
One thing they never consider...is what if Hill has been set-up both times? His GF is obviously ruthless/manipulative enough to leak false information to the press....to ruin the best moment of his life. He did plead "not guilty" the first time..

That's SO ****ed up...seriously one of the biggest "dick moves' you could pull on someone.

She's been crazy since he's known her...having to call 9-11 on her a few times. One time before the altercation happened in Oklahoma.

He kind of had to stick with her... because she was pregnant the first time. Then magically somehow got pregnant with twins...even though she knew he wasn't going to end up with her.

My take is Hill came from a tiny-ass town of 2000 in rural Georgia. Goes to college and meets a girl that's prettier than anyone he's been involved with. Falls prey like almost any first-time relationship with a beautiful, manipulative girl with issues. Thinks he can still make it work...even after he's kicked out of school. Become famous and outgrows her "crazy"...she loses her ability to control him.

Press "demonizes" him without ever giving a 2nd thought to the mental make-up/motivations of Crystal. SJW handbook rule #1...A woman is never guilty of anything and always the victim.

"Poison in the weapon of a woman" - GOT

I wonder how many times Florio has had to call 9-11 on his girlfriends?

Wow. That's a compelling theory that somehow comes from 0 facts. Interesting.

BlackOp
05-27-2019, 01:33 PM
Wow. That's a compelling theory that somehow comes from 0 facts. Interesting.

Zero facts?...my post is based on known facts. Trying to piece an "alternate" scenario together from the slanted SJW media smear agenda...

Hill doesn't have a history of mental health issues...or leaking false information.

Crystal trying to recently frame him isn't something new...she didn't just start being manipulative/vindictive. It doesn't work like that...its a pattern of behavior.

Like that one poster said...Chiefs players/brass know she's crazy and have been trying to get him away from her for a while. He's tethered to her because they have a child...which he was trying to get custody of before all hell broke loose.

Crystal recently lost custody as she was deemed not mentally stable enough to care for him...hence the "negligence" police report in which Hill isn't listed.

It gets really dicey as she's pregnant with twins....does the state take them away? There are a lot of moving parts...and what Crystal did could be considered criminal. Do you charge a pregnant woman?

-King-
05-27-2019, 02:02 PM
Zero facts?...my post is based on known facts. Trying to piece an "alternate" scenario together from the slanted SJW media smear agenda...

Hill doesn't have a history of mental health issues...or leaking false information.

Crystal trying to recently frame him isn't something new...she didn't just start being manipulative/vindictive. It doesn't work like that...its a pattern of behavior.

Like that one poster said...Chiefs players/brass know she's crazy and have been trying to get him away from her for a while. He's tethered to her because they have a child...which he was trying to get custody of before all hell broke loose.

Crystal recently lost custody as she was deemed not mentally stable enough to care for him...hence the "negligence" police report in which Hill isn't listed.

It gets really dicey as she's pregnant with twins....does the state take them away? There are a lot of moving parts...and what Crystal did could be considered criminal. Do you charge a pregnant woman?

You never provided a link to where you saw he was trying to get custody of the kid. Where did you get that info from?

Naptown Chief
05-27-2019, 10:33 PM
You never provided a link to where you saw he was trying to get custody of the kid. Where did you get that info from?

I'll do you one better. Here's a link to my #1 favorite dessert- blueberry cheesecake (YUM!) I'd bookmark it before it becomes lost in oblivion with all the other Tyreek Hill threads.. Tyreek Hill Thread Heaven I call it.
https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/contest-winning-blueberry-swirl-cheesecake/

Also, here's a link to a random song about two people fighting (desperately) to save their relationship. If I had to guess, this imaginary relationship was in fact salvaged and both parties lived happily ever after.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gaMzEJYAJ5s

So much happiness in this post, if I may say so myself, that I can't fathom any further fighting within this thread!

BlackOp
05-27-2019, 11:40 PM
I'll do you one better. Here's a link to my #1 favorite dessert- blueberry cheesecake (YUM!) I'd bookmark it before it becomes lost in oblivion with all the other Tyreek Hill threads.. Tyreek Hill Thread Heaven I call it.
https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/contest-winning-blueberry-swirl-cheesecake/

Also, here's a link to a random song about two people fighting (desperately) to save their relationship. If I had to guess, this imaginary relationship was in fact salvaged and both parties lived happily ever after.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gaMzEJYAJ5s

So much happiness in this post, if I may say so myself, that I can't fathom any further fighting within this thread!

Weird...I was watching the movie I, Tonya tonight and this song was in the soundtrack. I was like "holy shit, that Hill's theme song".

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dlc6xCPx60U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
05-28-2019, 12:11 AM
He gonna be at training camp?

Nickhead
05-28-2019, 03:26 AM
He gonna be at training camp?

he has been there the whole time....

in spirit that is :thumb:

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-28-2019, 04:43 AM
Oh God I hate that song.

BlackOp
05-28-2019, 09:33 AM
Oh God I hate that song.

Southern Rock with a flute player.....what's not to love? ROFL Yeah, not my gig either...I never knew who sang it.

In the movie they were were fighting while playing that song...seemed apropos.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-28-2019, 12:48 PM
That song and the many sad incarnations of "Mustang Sally" suck Mothra penis.

comochiefsfan
05-28-2019, 08:06 PM
Kareem Hunt posted his first picture on Instagram since the incident today. It's back to business as usual for him and the Browns. Nobody cares about the incident anymore and Cleveland has a top 5 running back in the league.

Clark CANNOT cave to the public pressure. If he releases Tyreek, the EXACT same thing will happen with him and another team. Weather the storm and don't give up one of your biggest assets for nothing. Hopefully he's learned his lesson.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-28-2019, 08:35 PM
Kareem Hunt posted his first picture on Instagram since the incident today. It's back to business as usual for him and the Browns. Nobody cares about the incident anymore and Cleveland has a top 5 running back in the league.

Clark CANNOT cave to the public pressure. If he releases Tyreek, the EXACT same thing will happen with him and another team. Weather the storm and don't give up one of your biggest assets for nothing. Hopefully he's learned his lesson.
Um, that's what we're doing.

BlackOp
05-28-2019, 08:37 PM

Not only that...but Chunt thought he was doing the right thing by cutting him so quickly. Did that buy the Chiefs any DV accountability or respect....nope...the national media is still smearing Chiefs ownership.

Should have just kept Hunt...nothing would have changed.

comochiefsfan
05-28-2019, 08:50 PM
Not only that...but Chunt thought he was doing the right thing by cutting him so quickly. Did that buy the Chiefs any DV accountability or respect....nope...the national media is still smearing Chiefs ownership.

Should have just kept Hunt...nothing would have changed.

Correct. I guess the silver lining is that the first incident was with Hunt and not Hill. Tyreek is a much more important player.

comochiefsfan
05-28-2019, 08:57 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/324eec.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/324eec)via Imgflip Meme Generator (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

-King-
05-29-2019, 06:01 AM

Still waiting....

PunkinDrublic
05-29-2019, 08:51 AM
So as far as anybody knows, is Tyreek safe from the Tornado?

Simply Red
05-29-2019, 09:05 AM
So as far as anybody knows, is Tyreek safe from the Tornado?

I see this as a golden opp for GoChiefs to create a Twister movie meme staring Hill

O.city
05-29-2019, 09:43 AM
So what the fuck is going on here? When will this shit be figured out one way or another?

Say this shit just continues on into TC or something, what do the Chiefs do?

arrwheader
05-29-2019, 10:04 AM
I think they pretty much know everything that happened they are just being waiting awhile to release another statement because they probably were embarrassed that they said no charges would be filed then a day after a media outlet released that tape. At least from the DA anyway. The CPS may go on for a long time. I think once the DA again says there is no charges, then I think the Chiefs will probably lift his suspension from the team. Then it will just be a waiting game to see if the NFL suspends him for a few games.

I think there has been enough smoke to say that TH probably didn't commit a crime. It sounds like Crystal has either lied and/or made inconsistent reports on this and given his past it obviously started this shit storm. She clearly has issues.

Personally I think he would have been arrested by now if there was anything substantial. Even if she just accused him outright (not on tape) to a police officer he would have probably been arrested. She's not doing that obviously went back on that and I think if the docs at the hospital thought his broken arm was abuse he would have been arrested as well. The longer it goes on without any news the more likely he's not being charged and the more it will be exposed that the media reaction was overblown and it was a hit job from the SJW's.

ptlyon
05-29-2019, 10:42 AM
I think they pretty much know everything that happened they are just being waiting awhile to release another statement because they probably were embarrassed that they said no charges would be filed then a day after a media outlet released that tape. At least from the DA anyway. The CPS may go on for a long time. I think once the DA again says there is no charges, then I think the Chiefs will probably lift his suspension from the team. Then it will just be a waiting game to see if the NFL suspends him for a few games.

I think there has been enough smoke to say that TH probably didn't commit a crime. It sounds like Crystal has either lied and/or made inconsistent reports on this and given his past it obviously started this shit storm. She clearly has issues.

Personally I think he would have been arrested by now if there was anything substantial. Even if she just accused him outright (not on tape) to a police officer he would have probably been arrested. She's not doing that obviously went back on that and I think if the docs at the hospital thought his broken arm was abuse he would have been arrested as well. The longer it goes on without any news the more likely he's not being charged and the more it will be exposed that the media reaction was overblown and it was a hit job from the SJW's.

This has been my stance all along. If he hurt that child, he'd be in jail

O.city
05-29-2019, 10:49 AM
This has been my stance all along. If he hurt that child, he'd be in jail

I mean, one would hope, but i'm not sure.

These situations are really difficult especially when the other adult isn't cooperating, which I'm guessing is what's happening.

It seems to me a lot of the people here are taking the lawyers letter as the concrete proof he's innocent. I'm not sure it works that way.

bdj23
05-29-2019, 07:42 PM

ROFLROFLROFL

Hog's Gone Fishin
05-29-2019, 08:35 PM
So what the **** is going on here? When will this shit be figured out one way or another?

Say this shit just continues on into TC or something, what do the Chiefs do?

It's a good way to keep Tyreek healthy. Also his contract gets cheaper. This will end up being a big win for the Chiefs org.

In58men
05-29-2019, 08:41 PM
It's a good way to keep Tyreek healthy. Also his contract gets cheaper. This will end up being a big win for the Chiefs org.

He good!!!!!

BossChief
05-29-2019, 08:50 PM
It also makes Hardman, Watkins and Robinson work that much harder. If Hill is suspended for 4-6 games, that will accelerate other guys getting a chance and for the coaches to see how well the offense can perform without Hill in case they try to trade him after this year.

BlackOp
05-29-2019, 11:10 PM
Personally I think he would have been arrested by now if there was anything substantial.

Hell yes...the DA had egg on his face. That was his "glory moment"...bag someone famous....pelt on your resume wall.

Hill isnt going anywhere....no matter how much Florio pretends to give a shit about it.

FWIW...Florio was a corporate lawyer that started a NFL blog (as a hobby) in the early 2000's. Just was in the right place at the right time. He learned, early on, that being controversial would get him attention (clicks/money)...He's not a football guy. He's a public manipulator...just like when he was sucking slimy corporate dick for money.

He's essentially a glorified blogger....looking for situations that he can exploit...then uses his lawyer background to defend one side of it...he's a phony. He's not an objective journalist...in any way, shape or form....never has been.

What's dangerous is people dont know this...and his parasitic nature is influencing people's opinion. He's a viper....

Naptown Chief
05-30-2019, 10:22 AM
He's a cocksucker....

fyp

In58men
05-31-2019, 09:23 AM
Who’s Kalani?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190531/19f2b261653f0f9fa4f37451976a8c5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In58men
05-31-2019, 09:40 AM
If you don’t have Snapchat just know that Hill is working his ass off

Sorce
05-31-2019, 09:44 AM
Did Brooke eat Florio yet?

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-31-2019, 10:10 AM
He good!

ClevelandBronco
05-31-2019, 10:31 AM
He good!

Maybe, but he ain't cakin'.

FAX
05-31-2019, 10:35 AM
Weird...I was watching the movie I, Tonya tonight and this song was in the soundtrack. I was like "holy shit, that Hill's theme song".

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dlc6xCPx60U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Toy was a damn fine writer. He is missed.

That is all.

FAX

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-31-2019, 10:42 AM
Maybe, but he ain't cakin'.

Soon enough, pat'na. Soon enough.

arrwheader
05-31-2019, 01:45 PM
I mean, one would hope, but i'm not sure.

These situations are really difficult especially when the other adult isn't cooperating, which I'm guessing is what's happening.

It seems to me a lot of the people here are taking the lawyers letter as the concrete proof he's innocent. I'm not sure it works that way.

Even so they would probably still arrest him if there was any good evidence he did it. They may release him and keep the charges pending but they would have still arrested him. IMO.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-31-2019, 05:26 PM
Cristal has 100mm reasons to not flip and keep her mouth shut.

digger
06-01-2019, 09:27 AM
He good...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190601/f26ff204287679a782dba61f1667b39e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190601/8f32b92601a593fe57a3485a89395803.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

scho63
06-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Somewhere soon this Mexican standoff has to move in some direction.

Chief Northman
06-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Somewhere soon this Mexican standoff has to move in some direction.

Or, authorities behind the scenes know they have little to nothing to go after Hill with, so they instead drag this out as long as possible as a form of punishment. They effectively keep him off the field, and potentially keep Zev away from both to get them to talk or turn on one another. Game of attrition.

staylor26
06-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Or, authorities behind the scenes know they have little to nothing to go after Hill with, so they instead drag this out as long as possible as a form of punishment. They effectively keep him off the field, and potentially keep Zev away from both to get them to talk or turn on one another. Game of attrition.

They can only drag it out so long if they have nothing.

Halfcan
06-01-2019, 11:46 AM

A child custody hearing should have already been set before a judge. Any pertinent facts will be disclosed then. Obviously, the DA is a grandstanding attention whore, that had no business making the comments that he did. Pretty unethical. "We are Not charging you with a crime, but want to slam you in the media." :rolleyes:

To reopen the case after an illegally taped recording was grasping at straws. Hill comes off as an abusive dick, but this is America, you are allowed to say whatever you want. The entire thing is looking more like a custody battle, set up. One side is using corrupt family services to try and get an advantage.

As far as a suspension from the NFL. If Hill is Not charged with a crime, he should Not be suspended. Is the NFL really going to start policing private conversations that were illegally recorded? Doubtful.

Unless some damning evidence; medical records; an eyewitness Not tainted by the case; or a clear audio/video recording of actual abuse comes out very soon - Hill should be reinstated by the Chiefs and get to go about his business. His past mistakes should not be used as a basis to punish him now if they do not have actual proof that he committed a crime.

TEX
06-01-2019, 12:35 PM
A child custody hearing should have already been set before a judge. Any pertinent facts will be disclosed then. Obviously, the DA is a grandstanding attention whore, that had no business making the comments that he did. Pretty unethical. "We are Not charging you with a crime, but want to slam you in the media." :rolleyes:

To reopen the case after an illegally taped recording was grasping at straws. Hill comes off as an abusive dick, but this is America, you are allowed to say whatever you want. The entire thing is looking more like a custody battle, set up. One side is using corrupt family services to try and get an advantage.

As far as a suspension from the NFL. If Hill is Not charged with a crime, he should Not be suspended. Is the NFL really going to start policing private conversations that were illegally recorded? Doubtful.

Unless some damning evidence; medical records; an eyewitness Not tainted by the case; or a clear audio/video recording of actual abuse comes out very soon - Hill should be reinstated by the Chiefs and get to go about his business. His past mistakes should not be used as a basis to punish him now if they do not have actual proof that he committed a crime.

Exactly the case. But the SJW crowd won't let it end that way. I'm hoping Hill is cleared and the NFL, CHunt and the Chiefs stand up to the mob. IF he's innocent, NEVER SURRENDER to them no matter what. **** them all!

Halfcan
06-01-2019, 12:46 PM
Exactly the case. But the SJW crowd won't let it end that way. I'm hoping Hill is cleared and the NFL, CHunt and the Chiefs stand up to the mob. IF he's innocent, NEVER SURRENDER to them no matter what. **** them all!

Hill Tortures son, kills his pregnant ex-girlfriend and then goes on a shooting rampage!

This is a scenario that "could" happen since the lawbreaking, woman abusing Chiefs have a horrible, disgusting history of violence.

See how that works? Hill has absolutely been tried by the media and convicted. Not only does Hill deserve to have a real day in court- so does his "alleged" victim. IF his son was hurt, he deserves to have justice, not a bunch of weeping vag media making up facts and tying him to everything bad that has ever happened in Chiefs history.

I suppose since people's attention span is so short, they need to hit the public with a shocking headline and add any real facts later.

CasselGotPeedOn
06-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Still waiting....

He made that up.

tyecopeland
06-01-2019, 02:00 PM
I don't see a scenario where Hill isn't suspended by the league. The media outrage would turn from aimed at the chiefs to aimed at the league and they can't have that. They will suspend him for something. Maybe just for creating the headlines. But the shield has been tarnished already, Goodell won't let it go down without at least being able to say he did something about it.

Halfcan
06-01-2019, 02:35 PM
I don't see a scenario where Hill isn't suspended by the league. The media outrage would turn from aimed at the chiefs to aimed at the league and they can't have that. They will suspend him for something. Maybe just for creating the headlines. But the shield has been tarnished already, Goodell won't let it go down without at least being able to say he did something about it.

Did something about what?

scho63
06-01-2019, 03:09 PM

They can only drag it out so long if they have nothing.

Problem is pretty soon he will be due money once the official part of the season starts and that's when it's gotta move.

If I was the Chiefs, I would bring him back with the implicit understanding that he plays UNLESS he is charged and then he is suspended pending outcome.

He can't be in no-man's land forever. :shake:

RustShack
06-01-2019, 03:16 PM
I’m sure we will know one way or the other by training camp.

In58men
06-01-2019, 08:15 PM
He posted 3 new workout videos on SnapChat

He good

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-01-2019, 08:26 PM
All good.

alpha_omega
06-01-2019, 08:30 PM
Just checking in.

Halfcan
06-01-2019, 08:43 PM
Problem is pretty soon he will be due money once the official part of the season starts and that's when it's gotta move.

If I was the Chiefs, I would bring him back with the implicit understanding that he plays UNLESS he is charged and then he is suspended pending outcome.

He can't be in no-man's land forever. :shake:

Yes, I agree. :clap:

Naptown Chief
06-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Just checking in.

He good.

Buckweath
06-02-2019, 10:33 AM
Another random guy on Twitter but yeah lol..https://twitter.com/SportsTalkDXA/status/1134602496289189888?s=19

In58men
06-02-2019, 10:37 AM
Another random guy on Twitter but yeah lol..https://twitter.com/SportsTalkDXA/status/1134602496289189888?s=19

Hmm

TEX
06-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Hill Tortures son, kills his pregnant ex-girlfriend and then goes on a shooting rampage!

This is a scenario that "could" happen since the lawbreaking, woman abusing Chiefs have a horrible, disgusting history of violence.

See how that works? Hill has absolutely been tried by the media and convicted. Not only does Hill deserve to have a real day in court- so does his "alleged" victim. IF his son was hurt, he deserves to have justice, not a bunch of weeping vag media making up facts and tying him to everything bad that has ever happened in Chiefs history.

I suppose since people's attention span is so short, they need to hit the public with a shocking headline and add any real facts later.

Again, great take! That's exactly how things work. Unfortunately today the media can get away with saying anything about someone and not be held accountable.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-02-2019, 12:29 PM
Hmm

HE GOOD!! Hill has been training all offseason. He knows he will play again. Strap up that helmet Cheetah, be ready for training camp ✌🏾

In58men
06-02-2019, 12:52 PM
HE GOOD!! Hill has been training all offseason. He knows he will play again. Strap up that helmet Cheetah, be ready for training camp ✌🏾

When does TC start?

tyecopeland
06-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Did something about what?

I'm not sure. But he'll make sure to have done something about it.

Aspengc8
06-02-2019, 01:45 PM
I'm not sure. But he'll make sure to have done something about it.

If there are no criminal charges, he might get 1-3 games or so for saying the B word in that phone conversation. That might be considered conduct that "undercuts public respect and support for the NFL", per the conduct policy.

jjchieffan
06-02-2019, 01:48 PM
When does TC start?

I don't think that the dates have been announced yet. But it should start the last week of July.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-02-2019, 01:55 PM
I don't think that the dates have been announced yet. But it should start the last week of July.

CPS investigation should be wrapped up this month

raidersnumber1
06-02-2019, 02:51 PM
lock up the pos and throw away the keys. The world would be a better place.

TEX
06-02-2019, 02:52 PM
lock up the pos and throw away the keys. The world would be a better place.

As a Raiders fan, you're obviously speaking from experience. :shrug:

TEX
06-02-2019, 02:56 PM
If there are no criminal charges, he might get 1-3 games or so for saying the B word in that phone conversation. That might be considered conduct that "undercuts public respect and support for the NFL", per the conduct policy.

Except for the fact that it was a private conversation not meant for public consumption. Go down that road and you're just asking for trouble around every corner.

jjchieffan
06-02-2019, 04:16 PM
lock up the pos and throw away the keys even if he is innocent because my Faiders can't stop him. The Chiefs opponents would all be better off.

What you really meant to say.

In58men
06-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Bring your popcorn. (Not an update)

https://twitter.com/tjcarpentershow/status/1135309621315248129?s=21

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-02-2019, 05:07 PM
I want Gruden and his pissboy Carr to spread my cheeks with a set of garden rakes down at the black hole so all my friends can practice distance-pissing in to my asshole.

^^^^Reinvents "corn hole" for Faid Nation.

New World Order
06-02-2019, 05:14 PM
Can't wait til Reek holds the SB MVP trophy.

Going to shove it down their stupid fat ****ing throats

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-02-2019, 05:22 PM
Can't wait til Reek holds the SB MVP trophy.

Going to shove it down their stupid fat ****ing throats

I think they should drag Brooke Pryor out to the 50-yard line after the game so that Tyreek can piss in the MVP trophy and force her to drink it for the entire world to see.

New World Order
06-02-2019, 05:28 PM
I think they should drag Brooke Pryor out to the 50-yard line after the game so that Tyreek can piss in the MVP trophy and force her to drink it for the entire world to see.

Would need a dump truck to get her out to midfield.

New World Order
06-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Fire Brooke Pryor!

Bowser
06-02-2019, 05:41 PM
When does TC start?

OTA's....June 3-7

Mandatory Camp....June 11-13

In58men
06-02-2019, 07:54 PM
OTA's....June 3-7

Mandatory Camp....June 11-13

Thanks

Halfcan
06-03-2019, 08:38 AM
I would bet Reek will be at training camp. Unless he is charged with a crime, there is no legal reason to keep him out.

Coochie liquor
06-03-2019, 08:42 AM
I would bet Reek will be at training camp. Unless he is charged with a crime, there is no legal reason to keep him out.

Is he still suspended from the team?

BossChief
06-03-2019, 08:45 AM
Is he still suspended from the team?

Yes

patteeu
06-03-2019, 08:49 AM
Fire Brooke Pryor!

I can’t fire her, but I unfollowed her on twitter for retweeting females-feeling-like-victims tweets.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-03-2019, 10:59 AM

Part of the strength of our position is keeping up the charade until the DA's office finishes their investigation and decides to either press charges or not.
If we reinstate Hill and the DA comes back with even third-rate, minor charges, then it weakens our position in dealing with the league regarding any suspension.

ROYC75
06-03-2019, 11:52 AM

That's not going to happen, there is still an open investigation case on their situation.

It would not surprise me to see the DA take their sweet time and drag it out as long as they can since it's notan open and shut case.

GloryDayz
06-03-2019, 12:05 PM
I trust all the unChiefly people who wish his to be gone have still been thwarted?

Kiimo
06-03-2019, 01:25 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyreek is at the park with his little boy. This has to be a good sign! <a href="https://t.co/PaHxo9Xe54">pic.twitter.com/PaHxo9Xe54</a></p>&mdash; Shelly S (@KcChiefs1972_) <a href="https://twitter.com/KcChiefs1972_/status/1135624616939073537?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hmmm

Hammock Parties
06-03-2019, 01:27 PM
lol

watch Reek get custody back

hit the bricks Espinal

Halfcan
06-03-2019, 01:37 PM
That's not going to happen, there is still an open investigation case on their situation.

It would not surprise me to see the DA take their sweet time and drag it out as long as they can since it's notan open and shut case.

Then it becomes harassment. The D A which stands for Dumb Ass in this case- played his hand by going public. They did not have shit. GThe recording made them look bad so they reopened a dead case. If they didn't have any evidence before, what could they have now? :hmmm:

Halfcan
06-03-2019, 01:38 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyreek is at the park with his little boy. This has to be a good sign! <a href="https://t.co/PaHxo9Xe54">pic.twitter.com/PaHxo9Xe54</a></p>&mdash; Shelly S (@KcChiefs1972_) <a href="https://twitter.com/KcChiefs1972_/status/1135624616939073537?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hmmm

Reek should put that boy in a bubble so he does not get a scratch. One skinned knee and Reek goes to jail for life.

Halfcan
06-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Part of the strength of our position is keeping up the charade until the DA's office finishes their investigation and decides to either press charges or not.
If we reinstate Hill and the DA comes back with even third-rate, minor charges, then it weakens our position in dealing with the league regarding any suspension.

The "investigation" lost all credibility when the DA held a press conference and attempted to public shame Reek.

CaliforniaChief
06-03-2019, 01:46 PM
I doubt there's any new information worthy of charges and they're just waiting as long as they can for anything to emerge or anyone to come forward.

If I had to bet, I'd say no charges, 4 game suspension, back with the Chiefs.

staylor26
06-03-2019, 01:47 PM
That’s a great sign

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-03-2019, 01:50 PM
This makes sense. CPS investigation should be wrapped up fairly soon as they normally don’t go over 45 days. It’s about 45 days.

Halfcan
06-03-2019, 01:55 PM
I doubt there's any new information worthy of charges and they're just waiting as long as they can for anything to emerge or anyone to come forward.

People on here keep saying Reek is going to be suspended- but for what. If he didn't hurt his kid- case is closed. So he called his crazy ex baby mama a bitch? That was an illegally taped, private conversation. Will any NFL player that cuses be suspended from now on?

Halfcan
06-03-2019, 01:57 PM
That’s a great sign

Without evidence- Family Services could not keep Reek from his kid forever.

Hammock Parties
06-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Without evidence- Family Services could not keep Reek from his kid forever.

Family Services should be scared of him too, bitch.

In58men
06-03-2019, 02:01 PM

ROFL

FloridaMan88
06-03-2019, 02:02 PM

How does Tyreek get suspended but Robert Kraft doesn't?

Kraft has actually been criminally charged with something.

Hammock Parties
06-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Chiefs preseason pumpup vid Feat. "Return of the Mack"

So I'm back up in the game
Running things to keep my swing
Letting all the people know
That I'm back to run the show
'Cause what you did, you know, was wrong
And all the nasty things you've done
So, baby, listen carefully
While I sing my come-back song

https://i.imgur.com/U1rAfaa.png

staylor26
06-03-2019, 02:07 PM
Chiefs preseason pumpup vid Feat. "Return of the Mack"

So I'm back up in the game
Running things to keep my swing
Letting all the people know
That I'm back to run the show
'Cause what you did, you know, was wrong
And all the nasty things you've done
So, baby, listen carefully
While I sing my come-back song

https://i.imgur.com/U1rAfaa.png

ROFL :clap:

One of the best songs ever

Halfcan
06-03-2019, 02:07 PM

ROFL

Kiimo
06-03-2019, 02:14 PM
People on here keep saying Reek is going to be suspended- but for what. If he didn't hurt his kid- case is closed. So he called his crazy ex baby mama a bitch? That was an illegally taped, private conversation. Will any NFL player that cuses be suspended from now on?

He plead guilty to abusing her, threatened her and called her a bitch. Sure it may have been out of context and we haven't heard all 11 minutes and there is a country of angry people to appease but if all he gets is 4 games don't bitch about it, that's about the best case scenario.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-03-2019, 02:59 PM
He plead guilty to abusing her, threatened her and called her a bitch. Sure it may have been out of context and we haven't heard all 11 minutes and there is a country of angry people to appease but if all he gets is 4 games don't bitch about it, that's about the best case scenario.

When did he plead guilty to abusing her regarding this most recent case? Answer; he did not, because there are NO charges!

And if the public wants blood on an old case that has already been closed out, they're just going to have to bleed it out of their own gaping vaginas. This "case" against Tyreek Hill is weaker than anything James Comey ever put together regarding the president of the United States of America. And that is one LOW fucking bar.
Hell, maybe the Vaginas of America can start a lame-ass petition, 6 million strong (!)( Anyone check the population of this country lately ? ROFL ) to have Tyreek Hill IMP-BANNED FROM THE NFL!!!

You know, because that's what sore ass, loser bitches do.

Kiimo
06-03-2019, 03:01 PM
I basically scanned that and it is pretty par for the course of Sweet Daddy Hate posts.

Just telling you how things are, not how they should be.

CaliforniaChief
06-03-2019, 03:07 PM
He'll get suspended, not because he should but because the NFL has to.

I agree that if no charges are filed, then he absolutely shouldn't be suspended and should be with the team immediately.

But I'm just predicting what will actually happen, and you know as well as I that with his incident coming in with him, they'll have to do something or else the SJW's will do a nude sit-in in front of the NFL offices.

Roger doesn't want that.

Hammock Parties
06-03-2019, 03:13 PM
what a monster

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s a video of all the IG videos <a href="https://t.co/5hZu6eKPwu">pic.twitter.com/5hZu6eKPwu</a></p>&mdash; Shelly S (@KcChiefs1972_) <a href="https://twitter.com/KcChiefs1972_/status/1135648119994093570?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ChiefBlueCFC
06-03-2019, 03:15 PM

There is now a precedent set: You make the league look bad, you're getting suspended... Can't remember the player who got suspended last year for nothing other than making the league look bad. CDot has talked about the guy multiple times.

I think we should be prepping ourselves for Tyreek to be suspended 4 games beacuse Goddell

CaliforniaChief
06-03-2019, 03:22 PM
And honestly, right or wrong, considering where we were a couple months ago with this, I think we would all run to the bank happily with a 4 week suspension.

Kiimo
06-03-2019, 03:24 PM
Yeah you said that better than I did.

In fact that's a great opportunity for Mecole to get into the mix.

TEX
06-03-2019, 03:28 PM

:clap: ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-03-2019, 03:34 PM
I basically scanned that and it is pretty par for the course of Sweet Daddy Hate posts.

Yes, brilliantly worded and correcting of your mistake.
#nonewcharges

Halfcan
06-03-2019, 04:14 PM
There is now a precedent set: You make the league look bad, you're getting suspended... Can't remember the player who got suspended last year for nothing other than making the league look bad. CDot has talked about the guy multiple times.

I think we should be prepping ourselves for Tyreek to be suspended 4 games beacuse Goddell

I am not sure how being illegally recorded during a private conversation "makes the NFL look bad"?

I guess Reek is the first NFl to use a curse word.

Chiefshrink
06-03-2019, 04:30 PM
I am not sure how being illegally recorded during a private conversation "makes the NFL look bad"?

I guess Reek is the first NFl to use a curse word.

He indirectly got caught on tape violating the conduct policy with what he said. 4 games will be a blessing IMHO.

Hammock Parties
06-03-2019, 04:32 PM
He indirectly got caught on tape violating the conduct policy with what he said. 4 games will be a blessing IMHO.

Bullshit. Maybe that's just how they talk. She wasn't the least bit scared of him on the tape. She was the aggressor in that conversation. Reek was acting like he didn't care what she said. He could have been saying it in jest for all we know.

That is flimsy as fuck.

CaliforniaChief
06-03-2019, 04:38 PM
The tape won't bring charges. There's no way. But the tape will probably bring a suspension. Tyreek's lawyer essentially acknowledged as much in his statement (which by the way probably saved his career.) That statement with the authenticated texts was a dagger shot and actually moved me from probably guilt to wanting him back.

GloryDayz
06-03-2019, 06:39 PM
what a monster

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here’s a video of all the IG videos <a href="https://t.co/5hZu6eKPwu">pic.twitter.com/5hZu6eKPwu</a></p>&mdash; Shelly S (@KcChiefs1972_) <a href="https://twitter.com/KcChiefs1972_/status/1135648119994093570?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 3, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Moron SJWs, some of those idiots on this board, are offended by that...

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-03-2019, 06:42 PM
The tape won't bring charges. There's no way. But the tape will probably bring a suspension. Tyreek's lawyer essentially acknowledged as much in his statement (which by the way probably saved his career.) That statement with the authenticated texts was a dagger shot and actually moved me from probably guilt to wanting him back.

His lawyer is probably getting Tyreeks first year salary after his upcoming extension

TEX
06-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Moron SJWs, some of those idiots on this board, are offended by that...

LMAO, Exactly! Dipshits....

Kiimo
06-03-2019, 07:09 PM
You two need a room.

Bob Dole
06-03-2019, 07:23 PM
what a monster

That poor child seems terrified!

BlackOp
06-03-2019, 07:45 PM
I wonder what the vibe is towards Fat Brooke at OTAs? I mean she almost single handedly got their 2nd best player suspended for nothing...which led to national hit pieces on the Hunt family.

GloryDayz
06-03-2019, 07:49 PM
You two need a room.

You must be talking about the anti-Chiefs cucks and SJWs who hate the man because of the color of his skin and wish to donate his services to another NFL team.

Bowser
06-03-2019, 07:56 PM
I wonder what the vibe is towards Fat Brooke at OTAs? I mean she almost single handedly got their 2nd best player suspended for nothing...which led to national hit pieces on the Hunt family.

Legit question....

Naptown Chief
06-03-2019, 08:02 PM

How much weight she's added this offseason?

Naptown Chief
06-03-2019, 08:03 PM

If she'll ever be a guest on 'The Biggest Loser' ?

GloryDayz
06-03-2019, 08:06 PM
I hope she's getting mocked about her weight every time she steps into pubic.

New World Order
06-03-2019, 08:09 PM
If she'll ever be a guest on 'The Biggest Loser' ?

Prob not, but she'll be on 600 lb life soon.

Halfcan
06-03-2019, 08:18 PM

Having someone you trust try to set you up and tape you without your knowledge ( a crime) is Not indirectly getting caught. People wanted an admission of guilt but will settle for Reek calling the bitch what she is. :rolleyes:

I am not sure how something said in the privacy of your own home violates the conduct policy? It is not like he went all Mel Gibson on her - then you might have a point, if said in public. You should be allowed to say whatever you want in your own home. It is not like he put it out on social media. She was trying her best to set him up and when that failed, it was Sold to the media. :rolleyes:

GloryDayz
06-03-2019, 08:35 PM
Prob not, but she'll be on 600 lb life soon.

It would be nice for her neighbors to let her know that that's the expectation. If she'll come outside.

RESIST the tyranny of the Anti-Chief Tryreek haters. Those outside of the Chiefs fan base, and those within it too.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-03-2019, 08:40 PM
I just want a t shirt with a cropped head shot and her laughing real big with the words "PEE IN MY MOUTH"! underneath.

In58men
06-03-2019, 08:45 PM
HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD

Naptown Chief
06-03-2019, 08:59 PM
I just want a t shirt with a cropped head shot and her laughing real big with the words "PEE IN MY MOUTH"! underneath.

ROFL wtf

Hammock Parties
06-03-2019, 09:03 PM
if you guys saw what i was doing right now you would absolutely blow your tops

https://i.imgur.com/FMGdz0y.jpg

FloridaMan88
06-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Looks like Mike Whorerio and his PC orgy have moved on to other pressing matters...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/06/03/multiple-nba-teams-reportedly-move-away-from-the-term-owner/

Multiple NBA teams reportedly move away from the term “owner”
Posted by Mike Florio on June 3, 2019, 9:38 PM EDT

In a move that could place pressure on the NFL to follow suit, some NBA teams are considering getting away from the longstanding label that applies to the people who own NBA teams.

TMZ reports that at least two NBA teams have done away with the term “owner” within the past year, and that other teams have discussed making a similar change.

“You shouldn’t say owner,” Warriors forward Draymond Green said last year on HBO’s The Shop, via TMZ. The thinking is that the term “owner” in a league predominantly consisting of African-American players is racially insensitive.

In the current politically correct vs. politically incorrect cage-match climate, as many will strongly agree as will strongly disagree with that notion. We’ve begun the process of exploring whether to employ an alternative term in reference to NFL owners; the problem in some cases is that a team has an owner and, separately, a CEO or a chairman. The goal would be to find a term that reflects the status of the person who is the principal decision maker and primary holder of equity interest, without having to type out that many words every time.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-03-2019, 09:24 PM
ROFL wtf

But...I really DO want to pee in her mouth. Forcibly.

:sulk:

Bowser
06-03-2019, 09:27 PM
if you guys saw what i was doing right now you would absolutely blow your tops

https://i.imgur.com/FMGdz0y.jpg

Looks like a watch party where everyone is waiting on Tyreek news with bated breath.

Wait.....a...…..minute...…………………….

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-03-2019, 09:31 PM
Looks like Mike Whorerio and his PC orgy have moved on to other pressing matters...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/06/03/multiple-nba-teams-reportedly-move-away-from-the-term-owner/

Posted by Mike Florio on June 3, 2019, 9:38

Just...wow.

We shouldn't say "yellow banana". It makes Brooke and other fatties conflicted between eating and shoving giraffe dicks up their coochie.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-03-2019, 09:35 PM
Looks like a watch party where everyone is waiting on Tyreek news with bated breath.

Wait.....a...…..minute...…………………….
Brooke has to be the fatty in the electrosuit.

Hammock Parties
06-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Brooke has to be the fatty in the electrosuit.

Clap if you love....BROOKE!

https://i.imgur.com/pg43Xbv.gif?1

RealSNR
06-03-2019, 10:09 PM

In a move that could place pressure on the NFL to follow suit, some NBA teams are considering getting away from the longstanding label that applies to the people who own NBA teams.

TMZ reports that at least two NBA teams have done away with the term “owner” within the past year, and that other teams have discussed making a similar change.

“You shouldn’t say owner,” Warriors forward Draymond Green said last year on HBO’s The Shop, via TMZ. The thinking is that the term “owner” in a league predominantly consisting of African-American players is racially insensitive.

In the current politically correct vs. politically incorrect cage-match climate, as many will strongly agree as will strongly disagree with that notion. We’ve begun the process of exploring whether to employ an alternative term in reference to NFL owners; the problem in some cases is that a team has an owner and, separately, a CEO or a chairman. The goal would be to find a term that reflects the status of the person who is the principal decision maker and primary holder of equity interest, without having to type out that many words every time.

Nostradamus? More like Normstradamus!!!

First 40 seconds of the video:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XZCQm2EForQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Clap if you love....BROOKE!

https://i.imgur.com/pg43Xbv.gif?1

Yes! "Fattyho" it is!

TomBarndtsTwin
06-03-2019, 10:42 PM

They are called ‘owners’ because they own the team, not the players themselves. They enter into contracts with the players that both sides agree on the conditions and sign.

Stupid ****ing racist SJW shitheads and their white guilt bullshit. Kindly go trip on an AIDS rake with a broken off end and impale yourself.

RealSNR
06-03-2019, 10:47 PM
They are called ‘owners’ because they own the rights to the team, not the players. They enter into contracts with the players that both sides agree on the conditions and sign.

Stupid ****ing racist SJW shitheads and their white guilt bullshit. Kindly go trip on an AIDS rake with a broken off end and impale yourself.

The NCAA makes millions off of the same people and doesn't even pay them.

THAT'S what the NBA should be focusing on. Eliminating basketball slavery. Not quibbling about the fucking word, "owner."

There are no "owners" in the NCAA, so it's okay to not pay them, but some white guy paying black athletes millions of dollars is racist because the white guy is an owner.

SAUTO
06-03-2019, 11:15 PM
what a monster

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> that could be a visitstion.

They go to a park quite often during supervised visits

Hammock Parties
06-03-2019, 11:33 PM
i can't stress this enough, gentlemen

it is happening

https://i.imgur.com/3nKxOks.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WmYXyIg.jpg

FringeNC
06-03-2019, 11:37 PM

Of all the PC shit going on, this ranks pretty high up there in crazy. Wow.

InChiefsHeaven
06-04-2019, 06:20 AM
i can't stress this enough, gentlemen

it is happening

https://i.imgur.com/3nKxOks.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WmYXyIg.jpg

Can't wait! Also, I miss the 80's...

In58men
06-04-2019, 06:22 AM
Good morning!!

GloryDayz
06-04-2019, 07:37 AM
The anti-Chiefs, racist, haters still losing this SJW battle?

O.city
06-04-2019, 07:54 AM
that could be a visitstion.

They go to a park quite often during supervised visits

Kinda what I thought.

Naptown Chief
06-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Good morning!!

Good morning!!!

FloridaMan88
06-04-2019, 08:25 AM
Of all the PC shit going on, this ranks pretty high up there in crazy. Wow.

The PC crowd pushing this agenda apparently doesn't recognize the fact there are white players in the NFL and NBA, so it is not just black players who are playing for franchises operated by people called "owners".

Also isn't Michael Jordan an owner in the NBA? How does the PC crowd reconcile their "logic" (using the term loosely) with the fact that he is a black owner and white players are playing for his franchise?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-04-2019, 09:36 AM
The anti-Chiefs, racist, haters still losing this SJW battle?

HEŔ GOO!

Hammock Parties
06-04-2019, 09:43 PM
your nightly teaser

https://i.imgur.com/UUWUYcf.jpg

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-05-2019, 03:41 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If Tyreek Hill could run hills, would Tyreek Hill run hills?... Say that 10 times fast. And the answer, is yes. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChiefsKingdom?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ChiefsKingdom</a> <a href="https://t.co/P9oHFqJWZV">pic.twitter.com/P9oHFqJWZV</a></p>&mdash; Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) <a href="https://twitter.com/ArrowheadLive/status/1134575797174448131?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 31, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FYI Chris Jones retweeted this.... He must know something

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2019, 05:36 AM
SO good mon!
Nuutin' baht gooed.

Hammock Parties
06-05-2019, 06:02 AM
Return of the Mack or Coming Home?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k-ImCpNqbJw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uB1D9wWxd2w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In58men
06-05-2019, 06:04 AM
Good morning!!

He good?

DTVietnam
06-05-2019, 06:07 AM
Return of the Mack or Coming Home?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k-ImCpNqbJw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uB1D9wWxd2w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

coming home

GloryDayz
06-05-2019, 06:39 AM
Yes, it looks like the racist, anti-Chiefs, anti-justice morons are still being forced to wait to feed on the soul of this black man.

The other teams must be pissed by now, in the past a Chiefs player would have been funneled to another team long ago in the anti-Chiefs process.

ChiefsHawk
06-05-2019, 07:22 AM
The NCAA makes millions off of the same people and doesn't even pay them.

THAT'S what the NBA should be focusing on. Eliminating basketball slavery. Not quibbling about the fucking word, "owner."

There are no "owners" in the NCAA, so it's okay to not pay them, but some white guy paying black athletes millions of dollars is racist because the white guy is an owner.

NCAA players are paid with scholarships, free room and board and free food. Not to mention name recognition after for a easy great job...

RealSNR
06-05-2019, 08:15 AM
NCAA players are paid with scholarships, free room and board and free food. Not to mention name recognition after for a easy great job...

Slaves also had room and board and free food

loochy
06-05-2019, 08:19 AM

NCAA players are free to walk away from the program at any point.

Kiimo
06-05-2019, 08:40 AM

You're not welcome here, Kietzman

patteeu
06-05-2019, 08:44 AM

Scholarships and free condoms set NCAA athletes apart.

O.city
06-05-2019, 09:26 AM
So, do investigations normally take this kind of time? What the hell are we doing here?

Sassy Squatch
06-05-2019, 09:38 AM
So, do investigations normally take this kind of time? What the hell are we doing here?
Uh, yeah.

O.city
06-05-2019, 10:54 AM
Uh, yeah.

Damn.

Could this drag on into the season?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2019, 11:15 AM
Damn.

Could this drag on into the season?

ROFL. Of course it could! Damn, do some of you even understand how the legal system works in this country? It moves at the speed of molasses, even if you have a great lawyer and some sort of celebrity status. And that's not even counting the time that CPS has to put in.

I predicted this case was going to be a year from start to finish, and I stand by it.

O.city
06-05-2019, 11:18 AM
I understand that but shit, not just for Tyreek but anyone under investigation like this, what do you do? I mean, you have to keep living and carrying on a daily life.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2019, 11:30 AM
I understand that but shit, not just for Tyreek but anyone under investigation like this, what do you do? I mean, you have to keep living and carrying on a daily life.

And people do carry on. They continue to work and live their lives. The only difference here is that most people's employers don't suspend them until the court reaches a decision.

O.city
06-05-2019, 11:35 AM
True

Halfcan
06-05-2019, 12:01 PM
ROFL. Of course it could! Damn, do some of you even understand how the legal system works in this country? It moves at the speed of molasses, even if you have a great lawyer and some sort of celebrity status. And that's not even counting the time that CPS has to put in.

I predicted this case was going to be a year from start to finish, and I stand by it.

Family Services do their "investigations" in a month or less - sometimes in one day with our past dealings. They make up their mind and gear whatever evidence to that finding. When the child abuse case by Family Services is wrapped up ( which looks like it should be soon since Reek is getting visitation) the DA will be forced to close theirs as well. They work hand in hand. Since Reek is a high-profile athlete, the DA has tried to shame him in public since there obviously were no medical records to support the allegations.

In our case- DFS absolutely refused to do anything, so the Police did nothing as well. :rolleyes:

If the DA want to pursue a case of lying to police - like it looks like his Baby Mama did, but Reek didn't - that could take much longer.

I don't think the Chief's or the NFL will have any grounds to keep Reek out of training camp or starting day 1.

Aspengc8
06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Family Services do their "investigations" in a month or less - sometimes in one day with our past dealings. They make up their mind and gear whatever evidence to that finding. When the child abuse case by Family Services is wrapped up ( which looks like it should be soon since Reek is getting visitation) the DA will be forced to close theirs as well. They work hand in hand. Since Reek is a high-profile athlete, the DA has tried to shame him in public since there obviously were no medical records to support the allegations.

In our case- DFS absolutely refused to do anything, so the Police did nothing as well. :rolleyes:

If the DA want to pursue a case of lying to police - like it looks like his Baby Mama did, but Reek didn't - that could take much longer.

I don't think the Chief's or the NFL will have any grounds to keep Reek out of training camp or starting day 1.

I agree with you except for that last line. Some of the verbiage that was presented to the public media via that 'phone call recording' could be seen as threatening or intimidating behavior. According to the NFL, that can be considered “conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in” the NFL. I think we may see a 1-3 game suspension carried out week 1. Im hoping for nothing.

warrior
06-05-2019, 12:23 PM

Good take-Doctor/Hospital found no wrong doing need to get TH back to pratice

Halfcan
06-05-2019, 12:34 PM
I agree with you except for that last line. Some of the verbiage that was presented to the public media via that 'phone call recording' could be seen as threatening or intimidating behavior. According to the NFL, that can be considered “conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in” the NFL. I think we may see a 1-3 game suspension carried out week 1. Im hoping for nothing.

Yes, unfortunately, you are probably right with how politically correct the NFL is trying to be now. Being that is was an illegally taped private conversation, I personally don't think they have the grounds to do anything. It would set a bad precedent for others to tape NFL players trying to get dirt on them.

So they suspend him- then a secret tape comes out of Brady saying "get your ass in the kitchen and make me a sandwich bitch or I will slap the fuck out of you" what happens then?

The entire Reek thing is starting to stink like the shit is. From a secret tape sold to the media; to the local hacks trying to run him out of town; to a grandstanding DA trying him in public; it is looking more like a farce.

ptlyon
06-05-2019, 12:37 PM
NFL has the grounds to suspend anyone for anything at anytime.

BlackOp
06-05-2019, 01:07 PM
It would set a bad precedent for others to tape NFL players trying to get dirt on them.

Don't give Kraft any ideas...like hiring smoking hot girls to seduce players, get them drunk/comfortable....then secretly record their conversations. Leak any incriminating audio to TMZ when convenient...

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2019, 01:14 PM
The Chiefs put him on suspension and the Chiefs can take him off of it anytime they please.

RunKC
06-05-2019, 01:18 PM
It would be hilarious if the NFL lets Hill off with no penalty, but the Chiefs announce they taken disciplinary action against Tyreek to please the SJW’s/media..

...only to find out that Tyreek’s punishment was being benched for the first quarter of opening weekend :D

Hammock Parties
06-05-2019, 01:36 PM
It would be hilarious if the NFL lets Hill off with no penalty, but the Chiefs announce they taken disciplinary action against Tyreek to please the SJW’s/media..

...only to find out that Tyreek’s punishment was being benched for the first quarter of opening weekend :D

Bench him for the third quarter of the first preseason game. ROFL

IUsedToBeATightEnd
06-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Don't give Kraft any ideas...like hiring smoking hot girls to seduce players, get them drunk/comfortable....then secretly record their conversations. Leak any incriminating audio to TMZ when convenient...

Kraft dont need no CP ideas. He been there, done that, in a hotel in Cleveland.

ChiefGator
06-05-2019, 02:13 PM
Oh.. so he never landed on the commissioner's exempt list, eh.. hmm.

In58men
06-05-2019, 02:14 PM

He also didn’t break his kids arm and bash his face in with a bat

/florio

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-05-2019, 03:01 PM
Suspension needs to be harsh!! Ban him for the whole 4 preseason games and make him a Captain week 1. Hill will be torching Ramsey’s ass over and over again

Naptown Chief
06-05-2019, 05:53 PM

Much to the dismay of the virtue signaling Twatter tards and fans of the 31 other teams, generally speaking, players don't find themselves on that list if they've done nothing to warrant it.

he good

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-05-2019, 05:55 PM
SO good!

GloryDayz
06-05-2019, 07:45 PM
SO good!

Yep, the world's racist black-man haters are still at bay...

Hammock Parties
06-05-2019, 09:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qNlemza.jpg

-King-
06-05-2019, 09:41 PM

Well that's because the exempt list is useless in the off season especially when the chiefs have suspended him from team activities in the first place.

UChieffyBugger
06-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Just thinking back to the night that tape broke, and how so many folks were desperate to ruin this man's career, with only a minority of us being brave enough to stand by our number ten and wait for due process to take place. And here we are several weeks later and almost the whole fanbase are praying that he doesn't get suspended and hope to see him on the field next season as much as possible. Oh how times have changed :D .