PDA

View Full Version : Poop Pitt Gorilla, are you doing okay?

RealSNR
05-30-2019, 05:01 PM
It not like you didn't debate people before, but you just seemed like a much happier person in the past. You had the tendency to think the best of situations and look on the bright side.

Everything is doom and gloom these days with you, though. Veach sucks... we're not addressing the secondary... defense isn't going to be good enough... Chiefs offense isn't going to be as good without Kareem Hunt around... Clark Hunt is an idiot who only cares about butts in seats and his public reputation...

Something change? You can talk about it. Or not. We're strangers on the internet, and you certainly don't have to open up. Just saying that we're here to listen, man.

At the very least, we don't want to see you be a dipshit like OKChiefs.

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2019, 05:36 PM
Thanks for asking. I think that’s a pretty fair assessment, really.

The Chiefs cutting Hunt changed my perception of the organization, especially Veach. I don’t wish to rehash the whole thing, but he gave away a somewhat valuable asset for absolutely nothing. There was no league-mandated deadline to act hastily, yet he did. That act, perhaps, caused me to more critically re-examine my “Chiefs assessment lens” and adjust it a little downward from the expectation that a they were competently focused on winning.

Of course, coming to the realization that my fellow fans were similarly not-as-interested in winning as I had assumed likely played a role as well (see: cut Hill poll and Berry is awesome threads.). I should probably keep in mind that my view is, evidently, shaped a little more by analytics and a little less by emotion. At the same time, if that view is causing me to react more emotionally negative on the board, it may not, ultimately, appear/prove that different.

Outside of Chief Fandom, though, my life is really, really great. I should perhaps take note and strive to be a bit more positive on here. Or not, as I doubt anyone other than your kind soul GAF. ;)

JimNasium
05-30-2019, 05:39 PM

The Chiefs cutting Hunt changed my perception of the organization, especially Veach. I don’t wish to rehash the whole thing, but he gave away a somewhat valuable asset for absolutely nothing. There was no league-mandated deadline to act hastily, yet he did. That act, perhaps, caused me to more critically re-examine my “Chiefs assessment lens” and adjust it a little downward from the expectation that a they were competently focused on winning.

Of course, coming to the realization that my fellow fans were similarly not-as-interested in winning as I had assumed likely played a role as well (see: cut Hill poll and Berry is awesome threads.)

Outside of Chief Fandom, though, my life is really, really great. I should perhaps take note and strive to be a bit more positive on here. Or not, as I doubt anyone other than your kind soul GAF. ;)
I’m sure there are others that GAF, but the list is probably very short.

eDave
05-30-2019, 05:41 PM

<--- #1

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2019, 05:42 PM

As it should be! I should probably STFU here and drink flaming aids-tree rendered antifreeze.

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2019, 05:43 PM
<--- #1

#47 in our programs; #1 in our hearts.

JimNasium
05-30-2019, 05:43 PM
As it should be! I should probably STFU here and drink flaming aids-tree rendered antifreeze.

Now you are fully back. :D

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2019, 05:47 PM
Now you are fully back. :D

I don’t even have a Camaro, bald head, or goatee. In fact, I choose not to have those things. It’s like, how’s that guy even a fan?

Sassy Squatch
05-30-2019, 05:53 PM
Wait, why is Veach at fault for that? That seems like it was a Reid/Clark decision.

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2019, 06:08 PM
Wait, why is Veach at fault for that? That seems like it was a Reid/Clark decision.At best, he tacitly agreed and he's the GM.

Prison Bitch
05-30-2019, 06:11 PM
I agree with Pitt.

In58men
05-30-2019, 06:17 PM
Different situation, I bet Clark didn’t like the fact that Kareem was trying to bullshit him. I mean, what do you expect a boss to do to an employee when caught lying about it? Especially something this serious?

I feel like Tyreek has been honest and open about the entire situation. That’s why he’s still employed. If Tyreek was lying, he would be gone a long time ago.

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2019, 06:19 PM
It not like you didn't debate people before, but you just seemed like a much happier person in the past. You had the tendency to think the best of situations and look on the bright side.

Everything is doom and gloom these days with you, though. Veach sucks... we're not addressing the secondary... defense isn't going to be good enough... Chiefs offense isn't going to be as good without Kareem Hunt around... Clark Hunt is an idiot who only cares about butts in seats and his public reputation...

Something change? You can talk about it. Or not. We're strangers on the internet, and you certainly don't have to open up. Just saying that we're here to listen, man.

At the very least, we don't want to see you be a dipshit like OKChiefs.
I was on a phone at the gym earlier, so I'll address these a little more carefully.

1) I'm more critical of Veach than I used to be, based on my previously-noted reasoning. That doesn't mean all of his moves are bad, such as getting Frank Clark. I do, however, wish we still had a guy like Dorsey (or maybe even Ballard) in charge.

2) I like the safeties and our young corners. Never wanted Peterson, so I'm good there. Don't know enough about Breeland, other than his ankle (or something) had a toothpaste-like consistency in the recent past.

3) Defense should be better and I like the coaches/pieces, for the most part. I'll never understand the Hitchens contract, but I don't think I'm meant to. Love Nnadi and the rest of the D-line, though.

4) Chiefs offense will be fine, assuming Veach doesn't go all Chief Fan and dump Hill out of the blue.

5) Clark Hunt is an idiot who only (mostly) cares about butts in seats and his public reputation. I'm not sure that is arguable at this point.

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2019, 06:21 PM
Different situation, I bet Clark didn’t like the fact that Kareem was trying to bullshit him. I mean, what do you expect a boss to do to an employee when caught lying about it? Especially something this serious?

I feel like Tyreek has been honest and open about the entire situation. That’s why he’s still employed. If Tyreek was lying, he would be gone a long time ago.I think Clark could have ****ed off and kept the **** out of the situation. Then again, not really my business, I suppose.

:)

staylor26
05-30-2019, 07:07 PM
You’d rather have Ballard in charge?

LMAO

The guy that has a ton of cap room despite having a big QB contract on the books (which will get even bigger sooner than later) and has chosen to do absolutely nothing with it? The Colts needed to get a hell of a lot better than us, yet Veach did MUCH more with less this offseason.

Say what you want about Veach, but I’ll take an aggressive GM over a passive one every single day. I truly loved Dorsey, but after the offseason Veach just had, I’m not even so sure I’d take him over Veach either.

Veach is young and he’s still got some learning to do, but what this guy has done with this defense in one offseason is amazing and he should be getting a lot more praise than he has for it.

BossChief
05-30-2019, 07:33 PM

I feel like Tyreek has been honest and open about the entire situation. That’s why he’s still employed. If Tyreek was lying, he would be gone a long time ago.

100% correct.

By Tyreek telling the team everything, they are able to help minimize the damage to image and to help resolve the situation.

If Hunt tells the truth in the first place it’s possible the actual video never makes it to TMZ

BossChief
05-30-2019, 07:38 PM
I think Clark could have ****ed off and kept the **** out of the situation. Then again, not really my business, I suppose.

:)

Image and perception are very important to a guy that’s in charge of multiple billion dollar businesses. And rightfully so.

Certain things are beyond sports.

Titty Meat
05-30-2019, 07:40 PM

Of course, coming to the realization that my fellow fans were similarly not-as-interested in winning as I had assumed likely played a role as well (see: cut Hill poll and Berry is awesome threads.). I should probably keep in mind that my view is, evidently, shaped a little more by analytics and a little less by emotion. At the same time, if that view is causing me to react more emotionally negative on the board, it may not, ultimately, appear/prove that different.

Do you blame Osborne for keeping around his misfits too?

TimBone
05-30-2019, 08:02 PM

LMAO

The guy that has a ton of cap room despite having a big QB contract on the books (which will get even bigger sooner than later) and has chosen to do absolutely nothing with it? The Colts needed to get a hell of a lot better than us, yet Veach did MUCH more with less this offseason.

Say what you want about Veach, but I’ll take an aggressive GM over a passive one every single day. I truly loved Dorsey, but after the offseason Veach just had, I’m not even so sure I’d take him over Veach either.

Veach is young and he’s still got some learning to do, but what this guy has done with this defense in one offseason is amazing and he should be getting a lot more praise than he has for it.

Let's see how the defense looks, first.

staylor26
05-30-2019, 08:09 PM
Let's see how the defense looks, first.

Thanks captain obvious. I am obviously judging it by the talent on paper. We changed schemes, lost Ford, Houston, Berry, Nelson, and Bailey, and are significantly better on paper. That’s tough to pull off in one offseason.

Titty Meat
05-30-2019, 08:12 PM
S Taylor heard u been talkin PM me the address

staylor26
05-30-2019, 08:15 PM
S Taylor heard u been talkin PM me the address

Are you a faggot or a tough guy?

Kinda hard to figure out.

Simply Red
05-30-2019, 08:21 PM
Thanks captain obvious. I am obviously judging it by the talent on paper. We changed schemes, lost Ford, Houston, Berry, Nelson, and Bailey, and are significantly better on paper. That’s tough to pull off in one offseason.

Berry wasn't a loss.

KS Smitty
05-30-2019, 08:27 PM
Are you a pillowbitergot or a tough guy?

Maybe he's a tough pillowbitergot...

staylor26
05-30-2019, 08:30 PM
Berry wasn't a loss.

Sadly, he was still the best safety on this roster last year.

Gadzooks
05-30-2019, 08:39 PM
Are you more negative overall because of Trump? Just askin'.
(BTW - Re: your avatar, the chick in the front is super cute, and I think I fucked the one second in line at some point. Just sayin')

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-30-2019, 08:50 PM
I care about Pitt's fan happiness. I too thought Veach was a dundering lackey but this off season has changed that perception quite a bit. We pick up two proven elite players and fucking killed our draft in the spots we needed to hit up top.
I'm with you in that Clark knee jerked the Hunt affair. Unlike you however, I believe he learned his lesson when he had to watch the Chiefs get kicked in the balls over inches of missing talent in the form of Hunt being absent in the AFCCG

It's the reason we're not going to repeat that mistake with Hill or any other premium talent from here on out. I believe that winning it all is no longer an abstract idea to Hunt, Reid, and Veach.

Besides, the actions of the team regarding Hill were well ahead and wiser than the fans. Fans are by and large morons. You know this. See 'true fan gif'.

I've never seen this franchise and team more set than it is right now. And though we still have needs, who the fuck else doesn't? And at least we know that we WILL address them sooner rather than later.

So buck up Lil' Rilla!

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2019, 08:55 PM
Image and perception are very important to a guy that’s in charge of multiple billion dollar businesses. And rightfully so.

Certain things are beyond sports.

Exactly as I noted. Clark values other things above winning, which is his prerogative.

Pitt Gorilla
05-30-2019, 08:57 PM

LMAO

Veach is young and he’s still got some learning to do, but what this guy has done with this defense in one offseason is amazing and he should be getting a lot more praise than he has for it.If the defense is vastly improved, he'll be praised. If they aren't, he won't. I'm not sure it could be much simpler. I don't believe the NFL hands out "try-hard" trophies for off-season effort, as much as Chief Fan may desire it.

Titty Meat
05-30-2019, 09:13 PM
Are you a pillowbitergot or a tough guy?

Both.

Titty Meat
05-30-2019, 09:14 PM
Pitt Gorilla same guy gor years who would trash Osborne for the Phillips thing at Nebraska but supports his Chiefs women beaters. Good to know hes consistent.

TLO
05-30-2019, 09:19 PM
Maybe he's a tough pillowbitergot...

I just want you to know that I love you

Titty Meat
05-30-2019, 09:46 PM
Pitt once told me a guy who qualified and went to Standord was dumb while he went to some school in bumfuck Kansas. Now hes mad that players cant get away with beating women? That boy is a clown.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
05-31-2019, 01:59 AM
0-16 to 7-8-1
Seen the Raiders too many seasons to give more than a fart. Carr is IT BABY

notorious
05-31-2019, 06:00 AM
I don’t want to speak for Pitt, but expectations change a man.

Before Mahomes we all knew in our hearts the Chiefs were posers. Failure could be rationalized and we could move on.

With Mahomes the expectations have merit, and the possibility of wasting this opportunity is very real. That’s why he along with others have kicked it up a notch.

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-31-2019, 06:07 AM
I don’t want to speak for Pitt, but expectations change a man.

Before Mahomes we all knew in our hearts the Chiefs were posers. Failure could be rationalized and we could move on.

With Mahomes the expectations have merit, and the possibility of wasting this opportunity is very real. That’s why he along with others have kicked it up a notch.
Exactly. Winning big is no longer an abstract idea.

wazu
05-31-2019, 06:17 AM
I’m with Pitt Gorilla on the Kareem Hunt thing.

notorious
05-31-2019, 08:08 AM
Exactly. Winning big is no longer an abstract idea.

Squandering a generational talent might possibly be worse than what we’ve gone through in the past.

burt
05-31-2019, 08:37 AM
SENSELESSLY Squandering a generational talent might possibly be worse than what we’ve gone through in the past.

FYP

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-31-2019, 10:08 AM
Squandering a generational talent might possibly be worse than what we’ve gone through in the past.

It is absolutely worse. It cannot even be debated.

burt
05-31-2019, 11:16 AM
It is absolutely worse. It cannot even be debated.

I SO hate agreeing with you.

Titty Meat
05-31-2019, 11:49 AM
I’m with Pitt Gorilla on the Kareem Hunt thing.

Wipe the grease stain off your wife beater

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-31-2019, 02:02 PM
I SO hate agreeing with you.

I'm thinking about formulating my own brand of "mental lube" to distribute among the members of CP.
I'll call it Sweet Daddy's "Feels So Good", and maybe put Chuck Mangione on the label. :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
05-31-2019, 02:05 PM
Wipe the grease stain off your wife beater

I have mine starched and ready for the 2019 season!

I should have figured that your beef with this had something to do with another poster and not Tyreek himself. LMAO

Otter
05-31-2019, 02:50 PM
I was completely against the Chiefs getting rid of Hunt as well. What he did was wrong but it had nothing to do with Chiefs Organization at all.

Let's get rid of one of the best RBs in the league so an AFC rival can pick him up!!!

It was a stupid fucking move. /rant

Titty Meat
07-01-2019, 10:22 AM
Good job Pitt!

Saulbadguy
07-01-2019, 10:32 AM
where is snr

Pitt Gorilla
07-01-2019, 11:13 AM
Good job Pitt!Thanks, bud!

Halfcan
07-01-2019, 11:18 AM
where is snr

Never call for the devil unless you want to dance with him in the pale moonlight...