PDA

View Full Version : Life Do you fund the trip?

TLO
06-01-2019, 06:31 PM
I have a female acquaintance preparing to leave on a mission trip to some kind of awful, war torn country. Frankly, I think she's incredibly courageous and would like to help fund her trip.

Is there an amount I should donate? This isn't exactly like a tip calculator you can pull up on your phone to help you decide what to tip your server at the neighborhood Cracker Barrel.

I was thinking of giving her $100. Is that too much? Not enough? Does it depend on how hot she is?

I'd love to hear your thoughts, ChiefsPlanet.com!d! Thank you all!!

Jewish Rabbi
06-01-2019, 06:32 PM
You do not fund the trip under any circumstances unless you are in a committed relationship.

Jewish Rabbi
06-01-2019, 06:33 PM
What it sounds like you’re asking is will I get laid if I give her money for this trip, no?

BryanBusby
06-01-2019, 06:36 PM
Are you licking her ass out?

TLO
06-01-2019, 06:37 PM
You do not fund the trip under any circumstances unless you are in a committed relationship.

What it sounds like you’re asking is will I get laid if I give her money for this trip, no?

I'm not fully funding the trip by any means. Just adding a few coins in the bucket.

Actually, no. I see where it might come off that way. I'm just trying to help out.

TLO
06-01-2019, 06:37 PM
Are you licking her ass out?

Not currently.

lewdog
06-01-2019, 06:38 PM
How much dick is she giving you?

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-01-2019, 06:39 PM
PIIHB and call it a day.

mlyonsd
If you don't need the money by all means give her a $100 if that's what you want to do.

Jewish Rabbi
I'm not fully funding the trip by any means. Just adding a few coins in the bucket.

Actually, no. I see where it might come off that way. I'm just trying to help out.

Help out as in help out your chances of getting some pussy?

TribalElder
06-01-2019, 06:40 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_7vQSPBtwyc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jewish Rabbi
06-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Here’s a thought - instead of putting the money towards her trip, take her on a helicopter tour of Kansas City. Works every time, or so I’m told.

TLO
06-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Here’s a thought - instead of putting the money towards her trip, take her on a helicopter tour of Kansas City. Works every time, or so I’m told.

LMAO

TLO
06-01-2019, 06:44 PM
How much dick is she giving you?

About 6 inches

Flying High D
06-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Is this gonna be one of those dumbasses who gets kidnapped and some poor special unit soldiers get killed trying to rescue their dumbass?

cooper barrett
06-01-2019, 07:06 PM
Call the other guy she's fucking and give the same $$$$ as he did.

I don't see a clear winner in this but when she gets back....

you may have a new friend to share

cooper barrett
06-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Sounds like a church thing to me.

Is this gonna be one of those dumbasses who gets kidnapped and some poor special unit soldiers get killed trying to rescue their dumbass?

Frazod
06-01-2019, 07:10 PM
If you're really her friend, talk her out of going. Maybe invite her over the watch the last Rambo movie. During the scene where they show the missionary's body hanging over a hog pen with his lower legs eaten off, you could say, "See, baby? That could be you!"

And remember, your romantic chances kind of go right in the shitter if some third world savage lops her head off because he doesn't distinguish between silly liberal white devils and regular run of the mill white devils.

cooper barrett
06-01-2019, 07:19 PM
The only thing at risk here is a hundred bucks and her ever fucking you again.

If you're really her friend, talk her out of going. Maybe invite her over the watch the last Rambo movie. During the scene where they show the missionary's body hanging over a hog pen with his lower legs eaten off, you could say, "See, baby? That could be you!"

And remember, your romantic chances kind of go right in the shitter if some third world savage lops her head off because he doesn't distinguish between silly liberal white devils and regular run of the mill white devils.

Kman34
06-01-2019, 07:25 PM
Did she ask for money?? If not $100 seems generous enough... I can decide better with pics..

eDave
06-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Give what you feel comfortable giving. Unless you are trying to get laid. Then give more.

TLO
06-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Did she ask for money?? If not $100 seems generous enough... I can decide better with pics..

No she didn't ask.

Kman34
06-01-2019, 07:29 PM
No she didn't ask.

You good... I think she will appreciate the donation... This girl live next to you???? :D

BryanBusby
06-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Not currently.
Don't give her anything

Pasta Little Brioni
06-01-2019, 07:40 PM
The fuck? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

OrtonsPiercedTaint
06-01-2019, 07:46 PM
Chocolates & nylons too old fashioned

cooper barrett
06-01-2019, 08:04 PM
Sounds to me you are far too humble to make an anonymous donation and be secure in knowing you helped sent her to her death.

mlyonsd
06-01-2019, 08:07 PM
Sounds to me you are far to humble to make an anonymous donation and be secure in knowing you helped sent her to her death.
ROFL

DaFace
06-01-2019, 08:07 PM
Are you supportive of the mission or just her? If it's the former, then $100 or more seems reasonable. If it's just the latter, I suppose it just depends on your relationship, but $100 seems like about the max I'd consider.

alpha_omega
06-01-2019, 08:26 PM
Are you supportive of the mission or just her? If it's the former, then $100 or more seems reasonable. If it's just the latter, I suppose it just depends on your relationship, but $100 seems like about the max I'd consider.

There’s your answer TLO.

Rain Man
06-01-2019, 08:27 PM
Rather than just handing her $100, a much better approach would be to send her a $100 care package of stuff when she's halfway done.

However, the question is whether she'll say, "Awww, TLO's such a sweetie" or whether she'll tell her friends, "This creepy guy is sending me stuff and it's weirding me out. Do you want to take the Oreos?"

And my research shows that 99.985 percent of the time, women will have the second reaction above. How do you know this woman?

BryanBusby
06-01-2019, 08:27 PM
You should send her a card that says a $100 dollar donation was made to (insert fake company here) as a gift in her name and use that money to buy some not shitty tires, m8

scho63
06-01-2019, 08:42 PM
I have a female acquaintance preparing to leave on a mission trip to some kind of awful, war torn country. Frankly, I think she's incredibly courageous and would like to help fund her trip.

Is there an amount I should donate? This isn't exactly like a tip calculator you can pull up on your phone to help you decide what to tip your server at the neighborhood Cracker Barrel.

I was thinking of giving her $100. Is that too much? Not enough? Does it depend on how hot she is?

I'd love to hear your thoughts, ChiefsPlanet.com!d! Thank you all!!

eDave has $100 he has been trying to give away for a few months in another thread since he quit and came back plus he is known for eating the pussy of other guy's girlfriends.

Sounds like he is the perfect person for this job! :D

cooper barrett
06-01-2019, 08:46 PM
It must suck to be you.

Rather than just handing her $100, a much better approach would be to send her a $100 care package of stuff when she's halfway done.

However, the question is whether she'll say, "Awww, TLO's such a sweetie" or whether she'll tell her friends, "This creepy guy is sending me stuff and it's weirding me out. Do you want to take the Oreos?"

And my research shows that 99.985 percent of the time, women will have the second reaction above. How do you know this woman?

PunkinDrublic
06-01-2019, 08:49 PM
I thought people were supposed to save up and pay for their own mission trips. At least I think that’s how the Mormons do it.

TribalElder
06-01-2019, 08:53 PM
would encourage you to donate that money to CP instead LMAO

Rain Man
06-01-2019, 09:05 PM
It must suck to be you.

I actually enjoy being me very much.

And I hate to tell you this, but 99.986 percent of men believe that they're not part of the 99.985 percent.

cooper barrett
06-01-2019, 09:08 PM
They work for $100 an hour for their parents.

I thought people were supposed to save up and pay for their own mission trips. At least I think that’s how the Mormons do it.

cooper barrett
06-01-2019, 09:29 PM
I guess if you're insecure in the numbers, or in denial of who you are, or what your Psychoanalyst tells you, your way of looking at it makes sense.

In the mean time why not just ask..

"I'm not really sure what I should do regarding your mission trip: Plan to send you and your group a care package 1/2 way in, make a monetary donation to the cause, or pack up my license plate shirt that you seem to have adopted and sneak it into your baggage?"

Not only do you get your answer but you get laid, and your shirt goes on vacay to a 3rd world country.:D:D:D:D:D
What you do with the cash donation can depend on how great the sex was. It's not going to get any better down the road.*

*unless she gets shown the local customs by an adapt native while she is gone. Then the sex will get better for one of you if she comes home. Maybe consider not send the shirt??

I actually enjoy being me very much.

And I hate to tell you this, but 99.986 percent of men believe that they're not part of the 99.985 percent.

Megatron96
06-02-2019, 01:41 PM
Haven't read the posts; though I'm sure there are the requisite number of "she's a ho," posts by now.

You say she's an acquaintance, not a close friend/potential GF, so:

My usual donation is $40. I've gone as high as $100, if it was for a good enough cause (from a personal perspective). Going much higher than $50 starts inviting speculation as to your ulterior motives.

cabletech94
06-02-2019, 01:51 PM
need more information to make an accurate decision.

like, where the efff is her picture? god damn it man.

Iconic
06-02-2019, 02:23 PM
If you have no interest in her and you're donating entirely out of the cause she's fighting for, sure.

If you're just doing it to get closer to getting a piece of her ass, don't. It won't get you closer, it'll actually be counterproductive.

Sorce
06-03-2019, 12:33 PM
How did valipass make a parody of this post a little over 2 months ago?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321951

stumppy
06-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Mail her a 'Good Luck' card and write "I was going to send $500 in this card but I've already sealed the envelope".

redfan
06-03-2019, 12:46 PM
Fuck the offseason

luv
06-03-2019, 12:49 PM
If she's not asking for any help financially to make the trip, maybe ask her if she's in need of any supplies.

11Chiefs
06-03-2019, 01:48 PM
If the country is Bukina Faso (West Africa) or a county with like security concerns, you talk her out of going. American (and others) in these unstable countries is bad news.

https://bf.usembassy.gov/burkina-faso-travel-advisory-map-may-2019/

CaliforniaChief
06-03-2019, 01:53 PM
It's a great gesture of support both for her and the mission. Go with your first instinct and donate the $100 to the mission directly supporting her.

Contrary to what you may see in this thread, it is possible just to give because you want to support a great cause and help a friend be involved in it.

chinaski
06-03-2019, 01:57 PM
I could use $100.00, PM me if you want my Paypal Info to send. FYI, I believe in God.

Thx in advance.

ptlyon
06-03-2019, 02:07 PM
No hurt in offering to try to help.

Also be sure to send her a dick pic just after she leaves so she remembers what she can come home to.

TLO
06-03-2019, 02:08 PM
**** the offseason

No, fuck you!!!

TLO
06-03-2019, 02:09 PM
It's a great gesture of support both for her and the mission. Go with your first instinct and donate the $100 to the mission directly supporting her.

Contrary to what you may see in this thread, it is possible just to give because you want to support a great cause and help a friend be involved in it.

I did exactly this. I feel like it was a kind thing to do and I'm happy with my decision.

The end.

cooper barrett
06-03-2019, 02:12 PM
I did exactly this. I feel like it was a kind thing to do and I'm happy with my decision.

The end.

Which means the end justified the means?

Kiimo
06-03-2019, 02:23 PM
I know this hot girl that an old man helped her out in college by paying for her tuition at Pepperdine. Later on another guy helped her out by paying for her lasic. Later on a different guy helped her out by getting her dental work. She routinely goes to the store for engine oil and the guy at the auto store changes her oil in the parking lot and gives her windshield wipers for free.

Your deeds to the outside observer will seem equally as transparent.

TLO
06-03-2019, 03:53 PM
I know this hot girl that an old man helped her out in college by paying for her tuition at Pepperdine. Later on another guy helped her out by paying for her lasic. Later on a different guy helped her out by getting her dental work. She routinely goes to the store for engine oil and the guy at the auto store changes her oil in the parking lot and gives her windshield wipers for free.

That's not the point of this - at all

cooper barrett
06-03-2019, 08:08 PM

You get rep.

Pepperdine a good Christian school... 3 of my nieces graduated from there. One of it's past presidents grew uo in SM, KS.

TimBone
06-03-2019, 10:21 PM
You bang this piece of shit yet?

cooper barrett
06-03-2019, 10:33 PM
You bang this piece of shit yet?

I think he's ashamed to say he "paid for it"

stevieray
06-04-2019, 06:06 AM
That's not the point of this - at all

can you afford to send her a little each month? seems that would go farther.

kudos to you for helping.

ChiTown
06-04-2019, 06:16 AM
Helping people in need and sharing our gifts is something we all should do - and you don’t need to be asked. If it feels right, just do it. And yes, I think $100 is a great gesture.

tooge
06-04-2019, 10:46 AM
I don’t really support anyone I care about going to a war torn country. If she gets raped,kidnapped,or killed, or all three, then I’d feel like I helped find that. No thanks.