PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mahomes GF Has A Message For The Haters

Titty Meat
06-19-2019, 09:33 PM
Too fat /omaha

ARROW2
06-19-2019, 09:36 PM
Ain't mad at ya Pat. I know about them slim goodies. I hope they stay together forever.

Titty Meat
06-19-2019, 09:39 PM
I know about them slim goodies.

https://boxden.com/smilies/2je4n4y.png

Hammock Parties
lil insecure honey?

Buehler445
Who is saying Pat could do better? What a shit thing to say. I want my QB in a happy, stable relationship.

big nasty kcnut
06-19-2019, 09:40 PM
Stop fucking with my qb happiness. I want a fucking superbowl.

ARROW2
06-19-2019, 09:43 PM
https://boxden.com/smilies/2je4n4y.png

I guess you never had a slim chick before huh? Mess around and get whipped.ROFLROFL

Titty Meat
06-19-2019, 09:44 PM
I guess you never had a slim chick before huh? Mess around and get whipped.ROFLROFL

Nah you made it sound like you hit that before

ARROW2
06-19-2019, 09:45 PM
Nah you made it sound like you hit that before

How? I just said I know about those slim chicks. Don't sleep on them. Who the FUCK are you? Molly Qerim or something?

FAX
06-19-2019, 09:54 PM
Why in the living f*** are people on the internet so damnably cruel and mean? What sort of malevolent, malignant, virulent juice do they soak their "brains" in?

I don't get it. And frankly, it's disturbing to think that these people are walking around loose in the world. I've known desert whores with far more refinement and class.

FAX

Titty Meat
06-19-2019, 09:57 PM
Why in the living f*** are people on the internet so damnably cruel and mean? What sort of malevolent, malignant, virulent juice do they soak their "brains" in?

I don't get it. And frankly, it's disturbing to think that these people are walking around loose in the world. I've known desert whores with far more refinement and class.

FAX

Are you sayin nudes would shut the haters up? I agree.

DJ's left nut
A) He could.
B) Why the hell would you say that to someone?
C) Everyone that has ever said that to her would sell their souls for a half hour with her.

She cuuuuute.

kcxiv

FAX

because the internet, people like to be keyboard warriors,

Hammock Parties
06-19-2019, 09:59 PM
Mahomes needs to hook Tyreek up with one of her nice friends.

ThaVirus
06-19-2019, 10:00 PM

FAX

There were a handful of guys on CP in a Kelce thread a while back saying he could do better because his fiancé is black lol

Titty Meat
06-19-2019, 10:02 PM

He could take her on a helicopter ride perhaps?

FAX
06-19-2019, 10:05 PM
It's just maddening to think these "warriors" are allowed off the chain.

I am going to write a new Psalm tonight asking God in all His Eternal And Divine Wisdom to strike every single one of these assholes with lightning right in the damn crotch. Then I'm going to suggest he blind them. That should help a little.

FAX THE DOES WHAT HE CAN

SuperBowl4
06-19-2019, 10:09 PM
ask the devil just in case Gods busy

DaFace
06-19-2019, 10:10 PM
I don't think I could be a celebrity on social media. It's just a brutal world.

Radar Chief
06-19-2019, 10:12 PM
Money says it's mostly other chicks telling her this.
Of course that's an easy bet to make, women are the biggest bullies of other women.

Hammock Parties
06-19-2019, 10:18 PM
He could take her on a helicopter ride perhaps?

I would gladly donate my groupon.

SuperBowl4
06-19-2019, 10:19 PM
Mahomes and girlfriend have been hanging out in my hometown of Hermosa Beach for the past week posting pics on instagram.

chinaski
06-19-2019, 10:24 PM
I really don't get the negativity toward this girl. They have been together for quite a long time, which is something that is very honorable considering how young they are. It shows dedication and commitment...something that we have seen from Patrick while he has been a Chief.

It's not an easy thing being in a relationship with somebody long term. You have to communicate, compromise and above all else love one another. You will have tough times together. Sometimes you won't get along. But to make it work, you have to be mature.

I would be willing to bet that many of you that shit on her have probably never been in a long term relationship. A committed relationship. Embrace this. It's what makes Patrick who he is. I'm sure this isn't easy for her. She was with Patrick before he was a national sensation. Think about that.

For those of you thinking he can do better, get fucking real. She is a really cute girl...she takes care of herself, and seems to be making an attempt at having an independent career as well. Show a little class people. These are two human beings that are obviously happy together.

Signed,

A married guy

mr. tegu
06-19-2019, 10:30 PM
It’s possible this is in reference to jealous girlfriends saying this. However, given the nature of the picture being just about looks, it could actually be random internet strangers comments bothering her. They can only use her looks as the basis for their comments so posting something that she feels looks good is the only way in her mind to prove them wrong.

Of course needing to prove them wrong, especially with regards to her looks, is a big mistake and shows that she might have some relationship security and self-esteem issues to work through. First and foremost though she needs to learn to not react or care about random comments from strangers or really anyone judging their relationship.

Buehler445
06-19-2019, 10:36 PM

Rogan has talked about it some. He has said he will never ever read comments.

BigRedChief
06-19-2019, 10:56 PM
Stop ****ing with my qb happiness. I want a ****ing superbowl.yeah the haters just need to shut the **** up. Happy GF = Happy QB = Super Bowl Championship.

Hammock Parties
06-19-2019, 10:59 PM
Of course needing to prove them wrong, especially with regards to her looks, is a big mistake and shows that she might have some relationship security and self-esteem issues to work through. First and foremost though she needs to learn to not react or care about random comments from strangers or really anyone judging their relationship.

This.

Bad can of worms to open.

Besides, maybe Mahomes has a tiny dick.

BigRedChief
06-19-2019, 11:02 PM
This.

Besides, maybe Mahomes has a tiny dick.Best QB in the NFL with a micro penis would still pull world class pussy.

Dante84
06-19-2019, 11:10 PM
Look. I love Pat. I love that he’s happy. She’s got a great figure, and seems to support him fully, so I’m all for it.

The only thing that I don’t like is that she’s pretty immature and puts everything all out there; really whiny at times, and superficial other times. Yes, she’s 23, so she’s doing what 23 year olds do.

But I wish she had the poise, humility, and maturity that her boyfriend has. My 2 cents.

BigRedChief
06-19-2019, 11:15 PM
Look. I love Pat. I love that he’s happy. She’s got a great figure, and seems to support him fully, so I’m all for it.

The only thing that I don’t like is that she’s pretty immature and puts everything all out there; really whiny at times, and superficial other times. Yes, she’s 23, so she’s doing what 23 year olds do.

But I wish she had the poise, humility, and maturity that her boyfriend has. My 2 cents.as you said, that’s what an average 23 year old does these days. Mahomes is mature way beyond his age. Which everyone in the forum is damn glad he’s that way.

Dante84
06-19-2019, 11:24 PM
Basically she reminds me of Zobrist’s now ex-wife but as a 23 year old.

TimeForWasp
06-19-2019, 11:31 PM
I have seen the same comments right here on CP about he could do better. Maybe she saw it here.

Bump
06-19-2019, 11:48 PM
Seems dumb to post that, anybody that looks at her and likes women will think she's attractive.

CoMoChief
06-20-2019, 01:34 AM
shes sexy af.

helluva bod.

def an instagram gem.

New World Order
06-20-2019, 01:55 AM
The haters ain't wrong. Dude could easily hook up with an A-list actress, or a famous model, etc. I'd like it if he did because then he could afford to take Brady-esque paycuts. It would benefit the Chiefs greatly.

YES!

-King-
06-20-2019, 03:43 AM
A) He could.
C) Everyone that has ever said that to her would sell their souls for a half hour with her.

She cuuuuute.

This. Mahomes can pull the top 1% of girls but as long as he's happy with her, idk why anyone's gives a fuck, especially enough to message her to tell her.

bigjosh
06-20-2019, 04:08 AM
People comment that shit to her on instagram all the time. Its fucked up.

She seems like a cool chick with a good head on her shoulders.

Great body too.

I dont want our boy sidetracked with some lustful LA skank model anyway. He is better off with his current girl.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2019, 04:49 AM
How? I just said I know about those slim chicks. Don't sleep on them. Who the FUCK are you? Molly Qerim or something?

Nah, he more like Molly Ringwald.

RedRaider56
06-20-2019, 05:05 AM
I have seen the same comments right here on CP about he could do better. Maybe she saw it here.

Yep, quite possibly.

loochy
06-20-2019, 05:19 AM
Stupid bitch. Nobody cares. It's not about you. You are insignificant compared to the power of Mahomes.

Congrats. You work out and you got in shape, which is something that everyone on this planet is capable of. Too bad your rich BF can't buy you a new face and a new brain.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
06-20-2019, 05:22 AM
Haters, can't hold on to anything long term but misery

ForeverChiefs58
06-20-2019, 05:32 AM
People are always saying her boyfriend can do soooo much better...In the playoffs! Or in the Super Bowl

Fuck yes!

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2019, 05:49 AM
I wonder if those people who are saying dumb things to her ever stop for a moment and consider the following:
"Would I make this comment to Pat Mahomes face"?

If you want to suck on Mahomes peen so bad, you better remember who keeps him happy and shut your fucking yap.

Mecca
06-20-2019, 05:57 AM
I'll say usually when people their ages have been together a long time it ends up not working out just because people change as they mature.

They could easily prove that theory wrong but yea. I try to impress on my children it's not a great idea to have a super serious relationship when you're like 16-22, young people get bored and breakup for no reason other than "tired of this"

Kman34
06-20-2019, 05:58 AM
This.

But his Balls must be huge...

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2019, 06:02 AM
I'll say usually when people their ages have been together a long time it ends up not working out just because people change as they mature.

They could easily prove that theory wrong but yea. I try to impress on my children it's not a great idea to have a super serious relationship when you're like 16-22, young people get bored and breakup for no reason other than "tired of this"

"Tired of this" is a completely legitimate reason regardless of age.

Mecca
06-20-2019, 06:03 AM
"Tired of this" is a completely legitimate reason regardless of age.

It's much more likely for someone that is like 20 and been with someone for 3 years to just randomly decide they are tired of that than say someone that is 42.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2019, 06:06 AM
I would gladly donate my groupon.

PLEASE donate that Groupon. Today. That thing's becoming the three-year-old condom in the wallet

Rain Man
06-20-2019, 06:18 AM
I'd tap dat.

(Did I say that right? I was trying to sound cool.)

oldman
06-20-2019, 06:32 AM
Would. Would also need paramedics and oxygen nearby.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-20-2019, 06:33 AM
I'd tap dat.

(Did I see that right? I was trying to sound cool.)

9/10 :thumb:

loochy
06-20-2019, 06:33 AM
Would. Would also need paramedics and oxygen nearby.

Oh, so would I....but I'm not the best QB in the world either.

ChiefsCountry
06-20-2019, 06:38 AM
A) He could.

She cuuuuute.

DJ taking over for Simply Red lol.

Hammock Parties
06-20-2019, 06:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/JHsqMOR.jpg

Rain Man
06-20-2019, 06:47 AM
Tom Brady looks like a chubby middle-aged man. His wife could definitely do better, even though she looks like a trim middle-aged man.

Titty Meat
06-20-2019, 06:56 AM
This.

Nah I heard when he plays he has to tape it to the side of his leg otherwise all the flopping would hurt

lewdog
06-20-2019, 07:13 AM

Rogan has talked about it some. He has said he will never ever read comments.

I barely look at my user Rep on CP with all the nasty comments people leave me.

Rain Man
06-20-2019, 07:17 AM
I barely look at my user Rep on CP with all the nasty comments people leave me.

So I've been wasting an hour a day for the past year? Why didn't you tell me this earlier?

ARROW2
06-20-2019, 07:19 AM
There were a handful of guys on CP in a Kelce thread a while back saying he could do better because his fiancé is black lol

A penis knows no race.....:D

BigRedChief
06-20-2019, 07:23 AM
Stupid bitch. Nobody cares. It's not about you. You are insignificant compared to the power of Mahomes.

Congrats. You work out and you got in shape, which is something that everyone on this planet is capable of. Too bad your rich BF can't buy you a new face and a new brain.Come on man GEEEZZZ:shake:

He's been with her since HS. There is a value of finding someone that loves you for just being you before you become rich and famous. That would seem to be a tremendous value to Mahomes on handling all this new fame and riches.

He IS handling it well. We are rolling. Why **** with this train? You dont have to **** her. Listen to her feelings. Tolerate her family etc that goes into a relationship. Mahomes seems happy. You as a fan should be happy about that yourself.

MahiMike
06-20-2019, 07:24 AM
I'm sure she is insecure. I hate to say it but I think he might go Russell Wilson on her...

DiaperBoy27
06-20-2019, 07:25 AM
Too bad your rich BF can't buy you a new face and a new brain.

Actually, you can buy a new face. It just doesn't always turn out great.

loochy
06-20-2019, 07:28 AM
Come on man GEEEZZZ<a href="https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/headshake.gif" border="0" alt="" title="headshake" smilieid="57" class="inlineimg" />

He's been with her since HS. There is a value of finding someone that loves you for just being you before you become rich and famous. That would seem to be a tremendous value to Mahomes on handling all this new fame and riches.

He IS handling it well. We are rolling. Why **** with this train? You dont have to **** her. Listen to her feelings. Tolerate her family etc that goes into a relationship. Mahomes seems happy. You as a fan should be happy about that yourself.

Hey, I had no problem until she started facegramming herself with whiney captions. And it doesn't matter what I think...I have no impact on either of them. I'm just some message board guy. I, too, am insignificant compared to the power of the Mahomes.

loochy
06-20-2019, 07:31 AM
Actually, you can buy a new face. It just doesn't always turn out great.

https://media.giphy.com/media/QNbiUuTXTqpzy/giphy.gif

Titty Meat
06-20-2019, 07:41 AM
The victim olympics people play online is tragic.

slapnutz_4
06-20-2019, 07:43 AM
Her new twitter profile pic is scary

Mecca
06-20-2019, 08:19 AM
I had no idea Jeff Jarrett posted here.

DJ's left nut
06-20-2019, 08:38 AM
as you said, that’s what an average 23 year old does these days. Mahomes is mature way beyond his age. Which everyone in the forum is damn glad he’s that way.

My 'circle' averages about 33 years old. One of the guys has recently started dating a 24 year old.

Fuck me, I forgot just how annoying young women are. And I shouldn't have - I had to fire a bridesmaid when we were that age because she was just being a loony cunt about things. But when you get some age on you, it's easy to forget just how stupid young women are. And I'm sure young men aren't a hell of a lot easier to deal with, but at least they're less dramatic.

Eleazar
06-20-2019, 08:56 AM
Really, she's got to deal with every slut in the country throwing themselves at him to try to get his money. I don't blame her for being testy about it. And she's still too young to have a completely mature perspective about everything and how ignoring it all is the only thing you can do. I'm glad she generally takes it all in stride and I hope he stays with her forever.

Eleazar
06-20-2019, 08:59 AM

Right, this is CP where everyone is 6'3" ripped and attractive with a 12 inch wang, and everyone's woman is a perfect 10. She's a ChiefsPlanet 6, at least if you ask all the Calvin Klein models around here

ChiTown
06-20-2019, 09:02 AM
Right, this is CP where everyone is 6'3" ripped and attractive with a 12 inch wang, and everyone's woman is a perfect 10. She's a ChiefsPlanet 6, at least if you ask all the Calvin Klein models around here

/thread

Edit: and the truth is, CP'rs are and have the exact oppo.

rtmike
06-20-2019, 09:06 AM
A spinner. Nest.

loochy
06-20-2019, 09:11 AM
Right, this is CP where everyone is 6'3" ripped and attractive with a 12 inch wang, and everyone's woman is a perfect 10. She's a ChiefsPlanet 6, at least if you ask all the Calvin Klein models around here<br />
<br />
No, we said HE could do better, not WE could do better.

If I was with her, people would say the same about me: she could do better.

I don't know why you guys get all butthurt in the third person about this.

Titty Meat
06-20-2019, 09:14 AM
<br />
<br />
No, we said HE could do better, not WE could do better.

If I was with her, people would say the same about me: she could do better.

I don't know why you guys get all butthurt in the third person about this.

These white knight simps think they have a chance ROFL

vailpass
06-20-2019, 09:25 AM
Nice they've been together since high school. She likely give him a sense of grounding and stability. There's a million butterface white girls out there but this one makes the dude happy. For now. So good on 'em.

JohnnyHammersticks
06-20-2019, 10:09 AM
This.

Not true. It beat Chris Jones's dick in a cage match.

Titty Meat
06-20-2019, 10:50 AM
Soon she will start to feel so insecure she will put out for other teammates as validation

KCUnited
06-20-2019, 11:23 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Ila0cwd.gif

ChiTown
06-20-2019, 11:27 AM

ROFL

https://ftks732kpvy18zwzc2s17egw-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Russell-Wilson-Wife-Ashton.jpg

RollChiefsRoll
06-20-2019, 11:38 AM

LOL

Hammock Parties
06-20-2019, 11:39 AM
Is that brady parody funny? Trying to craft a tweet. Asking for a friend.

WhiteWhale
06-20-2019, 11:41 AM

I don't use any of those sites and I'm not a celebrity.

They're dominated by narcissistic cunts who think everyone needs inundated with their worthless opinions regarding every topic.

Jilly
06-20-2019, 11:46 AM
My 'circle' averages about 33 years old. One of the guys has recently started dating a 24 year old.

**** me, I forgot just how annoying young women are. And I shouldn't have - I had to fire a bridesmaid when we were that age because she was just being a loony **** about things. But when you get some age on you, it's easy to forget just how stupid young women are. And I'm sure young men aren't a hell of a lot easier to deal with, but at least they're less dramatic.

They're not. I don't think this is a gender thing....I think that age group has some commonalities that transcend the gender lines.

ptlyon
06-20-2019, 11:47 AM
I don't use any of those sites and I'm not a celebrity.

They're dominated by narcissistic ****s who think everyone needs inundated with their worthless opinions regarding every topic.

You mean like Chiefsplanet?

BIG_DADDY
06-20-2019, 11:52 AM
Nice they've been together since high school. She likely give him a sense of grounding and stability. There's a million butterface white girls out there but this one makes the dude happy. For now. So good on 'em.

She's hot, an athlete and loves pits. Rock on PM!!!

vailpass
06-20-2019, 11:54 AM
She's hot, an athlete and loves pits. Rock on PH!!!

:D The daughter BD never had.

TLO
06-20-2019, 11:56 AM
Is that brady parody funny? Trying to craft a tweet. Asking for a friend.

8/10

Would laugh at again

Dallas Chief
06-20-2019, 12:00 PM
She's hot, an athlete and loves pits. Rock on PH!!!

Meh. Basic b with breakfast titties. I'm sure she's nice though.

notorious
06-20-2019, 12:20 PM
They're dominated by narcissistic ****s who think everyone needs inundated with their worthless opinions regarding every topic.

LMAO

Chiefsplanet 101

Plt beat me to it.

eDave
06-20-2019, 12:30 PM
Mahomes has a tiny dick.

Not likely.

loochy
06-20-2019, 12:33 PM
Not likely.

Would you lick his FG?

eDave
06-20-2019, 12:42 PM
Would you lick his FG?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=14315737&postcount=91

RollChiefsRoll
06-20-2019, 01:08 PM
Meh. Basic b with breakfast titties. I'm sure she's nice though.

Educate me. "Breakfast titties?"

eDave
06-20-2019, 01:12 PM

Lite meal maybe? A little something as you run out the door?

vailpass
06-20-2019, 01:13 PM

Flat as pancakes?

Hammock Parties
06-20-2019, 01:31 PM
Not likely.

True.

But it would explain why he doesn't run off to pursue supermodels.

Imagine the word getting out...or having your superhuman confidence shattered when famous people find out you're hung like an insect.

Better to stay with your puppy love bae.

eDave
06-20-2019, 01:42 PM
Supermodels suck dude. Trust me.

Chief Northman
06-20-2019, 02:17 PM

Heh.

luv
06-20-2019, 02:18 PM
No pics?

MahiMike
06-20-2019, 02:27 PM
She's hot, an athlete and loves pits. Rock on PM!!!

1 out of 3 isn't bad?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
06-20-2019, 02:28 PM

Why do you choose to know these things?

TMZ planet

Dallas Chief
06-20-2019, 02:30 PM
Lite meal maybe? A little something as you run out the door?

Yes. Not a full meal. Thank you Dave.

Chargem
06-20-2019, 02:46 PM
Pointy elbows 2/10

loochy
06-20-2019, 03:23 PM
Pointy elbows 2/10

Nah, probably 8 of 10.

But Mahomes deserves 10 of 10.

ThyKingdomCome15
06-20-2019, 03:33 PM
1. I did not expect THAT based on the title of the thread.
2. Social media has a way of getting in our heads sometimes.
3. Poor girl has a lot of competition for that dude.
4. Mahomes needs to put and ring on it. That will bring some security to both of them.

Beef Supreme
06-20-2019, 03:35 PM
She needs to turn off the internet.

vailpass
06-20-2019, 03:57 PM
https://www.charlesullman.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/prenuptial-agreement.jpg

Iowanian
06-20-2019, 04:09 PM
The haters ain't wrong. Dude could easily hook up with an A-list actress, or a famous model, etc. I'd like it if he did because then he could afford to take Brady-esque paycuts. It would benefit the Chiefs greatly.

None of those attributes define or can be proven "better".

I don't know anything about this girl but if her character and personality are good, she's superior to some half plastic, bolt on tits, gold digging actress skank.

Looks aren't the same to everything and if that is all a person has they're about 10 years from being a wrinkled shit show with nothing else to offer but an over inflated ego and half of some dumb****s money.

Noe Pat....I'm not sayin she's a gold digger....

loochy
06-20-2019, 04:11 PM
None of those attributes define or can be proven "better".

I don't know anything about this girl but if her character and personality are good, she's superior to some half plastic, bolt on tits, gold digging actress skank.

Looks aren't the same to everything and if that is all a person has they're about 10 years from being a wrinkled shit show with nothing else to offer but an over inflated ego and half of some dumb****s money.

Noe Pat....I'm not sayin she's a gold digger....

Well, maybe she's not a gold digger but she sure does enjoy taking pictures of herself and posting them on SnapGram

Iowanian
06-20-2019, 04:14 PM
I know nothing about this person.

Maybe she's a self absorbed idiot....no idea, but she's not ugly enough for people to talk shit about that.

My point is, "better" is subjective.

Dante84
06-20-2019, 04:43 PM
Why do you choose to know these things?

TMZ planet

Because I’m obsessed with Patrick Mahomes II and she is a part of that

ThaVirus
06-20-2019, 05:15 PM
1. I did not expect THAT based on the title of the thread.
2. Social media has a way of getting in our heads sometimes.
3. Poor girl has a lot of competition for that dude.
4. Mahomes needs to put and ring on it. That will bring some security to both of them.

In my experience, nothing offers enough security for a 20-something woman.

ThaVirus
06-20-2019, 05:18 PM

Maybe she's a self absorbed idiot....no idea, but she's not ugly enough for people to talk shit about that.

Crazy subjective. We really place too much stock in looks anyway.

The best looking woman can be the ugliest, most unstable person you'll meet. But at a glance people will say "wow, you outkicked your coverage" or "don't let that one get away".

KChiefs1
06-20-2019, 05:36 PM

Yes

Johnny Vegas
06-20-2019, 05:47 PM
A good girl always keeps a man on the right track. Pretty sure Mahomes knows this plus she’s been with him since high school before he was ever a star. New bitches would just be lookin for a payday.

Frazod
06-20-2019, 06:15 PM
So every thread about Hill gets consigned to romper room, but this turd doesn't? Who cares what Pat's girlfriend looks like? If he's happy, I'm happy. :shake:

sully1983
06-20-2019, 07:09 PM
lil insecure honey?

Haha no kidding. She does come across as a bit insecure here.

58-4ever
06-20-2019, 07:14 PM
She is a super annoying Twitter follow... very insecure, and awful takes all around... no wonder he hasn't put a ring on it. He can do better

58-4ever
06-20-2019, 07:15 PM

Agree totally here... The beauty factor is subjective... but she seems to be super annoying

Rain Man
06-20-2019, 08:03 PM
We can't judge her based on pictures. She may have amazing skills that none of us can even imagine. Skills that can really please a man. Like baking.

lewdog
06-20-2019, 08:08 PM
So every thread about Hill gets consigned to romper room, but this turd doesn't? Who cares what Pat's girlfriend looks like? If he's happy, I'm happy. :shake:

You don’t care because you’re gay!!!

BigRedChief
06-20-2019, 08:11 PM
She is a super annoying Twitter follow... very insecure, and awful takes all around... no wonder he hasn't put a ring on it. He can do betterif she gets mental from comments like this and fucks with Mahomes head..... we are running you out of here in a rail.

smithandrew051
06-20-2019, 08:15 PM
As long as he isn’t breaking any laws in his relationship, why does any Chiefs fan care about who he’s with?

As long as it’s consensual and legal, I don’t see why anyone would give a fuck about who he dates or marries. If he’s happy, then that’s all that really matters.

notorious
06-20-2019, 08:19 PM
She's quite the woman. She even turned a blind eye while Patrick raped the entire NFL last year.

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 02:08 AM
You should be his life coach.

There is something so honest in your advice. Unless she is just using you for a place to live.

True.

But it would explain why he doesn't run off to pursue supermodels.

Imagine the word getting out...or having your superhuman confidence shattered when famous people find out you're hung like an insect.

Better to stay with your puppy love bae.

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 02:10 AM
Now that's fucking funny shit right there.

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 03:02 AM
Nah, probably 8 of 10.

But Mahomes deserves 10 of 10.

Refer to crazy hot matrix.

I think she's a great fit and further more

I'd bet she makes your SO come up a little short on the grid. Mahome's SO fits in the right lower area. Yours? \\\\\\ <----- of the grid? ROFLROFL

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*79nRWhJ2hYzpHfXnSGc5hQ.jpeg

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 03:38 AM
Well, maybe she's not a gold digger but she sure does enjoy taking pictures of herself and posting them on SnapGram

And you go there to visit with your sock? for the educational articles...ROFLROFLROFL

loochy
06-21-2019, 07:00 AM
And you go there to visit with your sock? for the educational articles...ROFLROFLROFL

No, there's real porno for that.

loochy
06-21-2019, 07:02 AM
I'd bet she makes your SO come up a little short on the grid. Mahome's SO fits in the right lower area. Yours? \\\\\\ <----- of the grid? <a href="https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/rofl2.gif" border="0" alt="" title="ROFL" smilieid="71" class="inlineimg" /><a href="https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/rofl2.gif" border="0" alt="" title="ROFL" smilieid="71" class="inlineimg" />

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*79nRWhJ2hYzpHfXnSGc5hQ.jpeg

Stop comparing and pretending like I said I was the be all, end all badass of the world. My wife is a fit for me. It works out.

Mahomes is > than his GF.

Go to bed you creepy MFer.

58-4ever
06-21-2019, 07:44 AM
if she gets mental from comments like this and ****s with Mahomes head..... we are running you out of here in a rail.

ROFL that's some weak minded rhetoric... and I doubt she reads CP.

loochy
06-21-2019, 07:46 AM
...and I doubt she reads CP.<br />
<br />
She's actually Sweet Daddy Hate.

RollChiefsRoll
06-21-2019, 08:44 AM
<br />
<br />
She's actually Sweet Daddy Hate.

Hootie imho

Bowser
06-21-2019, 09:17 AM
The internet trolls hate her because they ain't her, basically

ptlyon
06-21-2019, 09:18 AM
The internet trolls hate her because they ain't her, basically

BOOM

Hoover
06-21-2019, 09:27 AM
Frankly, I think Patrick could do much worse.

1. Having a woman who works out and stays fit, is fucking awesome.
2. She's not buying a bunch of shit and trying to be stylish, she's into working out and looking good. A nice fit for a NFL QB IMO - she's a good influence on him and his lifestyle. I mean look at Tyreek's situation, my god.
3. Patrick is humble, he could have any woman he wants, but that's not how he's wired and that's a good thing, and why he will me in KC his entire career.

IowaHawkeyeChief
06-21-2019, 09:29 AM
I'm happy for Patrick and her... though for future contracts it would be nice if she made $70 million a year like another QB's wife...

Molitoth
06-21-2019, 09:52 AM
I know most of these posts are sarcasm, but some of you.... FFS. =P

ROYC75
06-21-2019, 10:12 AM
Too fat /omaha

Me thinks she needs to post some more pics for them to judge her by.

It's a win /win.:)

Hammock Parties
06-21-2019, 10:23 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">All the things I know, I still been silent tho...</p>&mdash; Chris Jones (@stonecoldjones_) <a href="https://twitter.com/stonecoldjones_/status/1141821295514009627?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 20, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MMXcalibur
06-21-2019, 10:23 AM
Make sure you fucksticks piss her off nice and good so Mahomes will sign with Denver instead when it comes contract time.

eDave
06-21-2019, 12:31 PM
Make sure you fucksticks piss her off nice and good so Mahomes will sign with Denver instead when it comes contract time.

Seriously. This thread is a real bad look. Romper it.

loochy
06-21-2019, 01:01 PM

Yeah, because Mahomes cares what a bunch of message board douches think...give me a break :rolleyes:

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 01:02 PM
So your wife is uneducated and voted for Trump? good fit

I was just getting up. 4 hours is all I need. i get 4 hours, twice a day off my feet while this radio frequency thing makes it so i can walk the next day. I try to sleep then.

Stop comparing and pretending like I said I was the be all, end all badass of the world. My wife is a fit for me. It works out.

Mahomes is > than his GF.

Go to bed you creepy MFer.

Maholmes may be because of his GF...:hmmm::hmmm:

loochy
06-21-2019, 01:08 PM
So your wife is uneducated and voted for Trump?

WTF? You're on meth or something...

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 01:15 PM
Buffalo Trace #1

loochy
06-21-2019, 01:16 PM
Buffalo Trace #1<br />
<br />
I've never had it. Is it good? I haven't seen it on the shelves here in Texas. I'm not a whiskey guy though...I probably wouldn't be into it.

Graystoke
06-21-2019, 01:21 PM
<br />
<br />
I've never had it. Is it good? I haven't seen it on the shelves here in Texas. I'm not a whiskey guy though...I probably wouldn't be into it.

That's Bourbon young fella. And yes, pretty good.
If you ever get a chance to tour the facility in Frankfort Kentucky do it.

58-4ever
06-21-2019, 01:24 PM
<br />
<br />

you should try it out. The BEST

loochy
06-21-2019, 01:25 PM
This thread took a turn for the better. <a href="https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumb" smilieid="53" class="inlineimg" />

Thanks Coop

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 01:26 PM
reserving my opinion but for the $19 bucks, I like it

58-4ever
06-21-2019, 01:27 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">All the things I know, I still been silent tho...</p>&mdash; Chris Jones (@stonecoldjones_) <a href="https://twitter.com/stonecoldjones_/status/1141821295514009627?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 20, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Man, so sick of all the cryptic shit...

loochy
06-21-2019, 01:28 PM

I think he's talking about how he knows of this awesome kind of bourbon but hasn't told anyone about it yet.

cooper barrett
Until you post a pic of SO she's fair game see the post about mine.:D:D:D

This thread took a turn for the better. <a href="https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/smilies/thumb.gif" border="0" alt="" title="thumb" smilieid="53" class="inlineimg" />
Thanks Coop

loochy
Until you post a pic of SO she's fair game see the post about mine.:D:D:D

It's in the faces and names thread. Go find it.

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the link

loochy
06-21-2019, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the link

You get to do some work here.

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 01:38 PM
So 4 shots of bourbon not real impressed w/ BT but i have to go drink real, fresh, beer.

It's my same old 11% scotch ale followed by a new release

It's nice to live w/i walking distance of a world class brewery.

BigRedChief
06-21-2019, 02:30 PM
The internet trolls hate her because they ain't her, basicallywe’d all like fucking Mahones micro penis, amiright?:)

BigRedChief
06-21-2019, 02:35 PM
Frankly, I think Patrick could do much worse.

1. Having a woman who works out and stays fit, is ****ing awesome.
2. She's not buying a bunch of shit and trying to be stylish, she's into working out and looking good. A nice fit for a NFL QB IMO - she's a good influence on him and his lifestyle. I mean look at Tyreek's situation, my god.
3. Patrick is humble, he could have any woman he wants, but that's not how he's wired and that's a good thing, and why he will me in KC his entire career.Having a GF/Wife who fell in love with you before you became famous or rich would seem, to me anyway, be of tremendous value to your life as a rich/famous person.

Dante84
06-21-2019, 03:55 PM

Drake lyrics

Tribal Warfare
06-21-2019, 04:29 PM
Millennials have fragile egos bro

Tribal Warfare
06-21-2019, 04:35 PM

changed his profile pic from him in a Chiefs practice jersey to a blue .suit

Hammock Parties
06-21-2019, 04:49 PM
haters to the left of me
bitches to the right
got MVP on my lap
he'll be inside tonight

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/64356922_10218625382722296_1575331581118119936_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQmO0Fk7r4lxjwcSJBFeY5jqKKYIpzxsv8X9QvYWQdE-CuF-HF0vsJHAvkNKlyH3TIIZnn-UoaLM81Fe-PZXOq4Z&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkc1-1.fna&oh=8f1ba0bf4d7f3c06b71cd5d16f36d55f&oe=5D8CACED

Rain Man
06-21-2019, 04:55 PM
changed his profile pic from him in a Chiefs practice jersey to a blue .suit

Don't screw me out of my Super Bowl, Chris. I've been waiting 50 years for this season.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
06-21-2019, 06:30 PM
It's risky being unattached

https://sports.yahoo.com/le-veon-bell-couldnt-tell-police-what-robbery-suspects-were-wearing-because-they-were-naked-152025579.html

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 06:34 PM
Would you approach her with a pre- nup agreement?

Having a GF/Wife who fell in love with you before you became famous or rich would seem, to me anyway, be of tremendous value to your life as a rich/famous person.

loochy
06-21-2019, 06:35 PM
Having a GF/Wife who fell in love with you before you became famous or rich would seem, to me anyway, be of tremendous value to your life as a rich/famous person.

Yeah, poor guy was just the lonely stud star QB with a rich ex mlb pitcher as a father

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 06:37 PM
Yeah, poor guy was just the lonely stud star QB with a rich ex mlb pitcher as a father

look up his salary numbers

cooper barrett
06-21-2019, 06:38 PM
google it bitch

loochy
06-21-2019, 07:34 PM
Yup, just a lunch pail toting joe

2.6 mil in 9 years...I'm surprised that he could even afford pads for little Patty Cakes' pee wee league

Red Dawg
06-21-2019, 07:55 PM
She's totally hot. Mahomes is lucky to have her.

stevieray
06-21-2019, 08:37 PM
we’d all like ****ing Mahones micro penis, amiright?:)

No.

srvy
06-21-2019, 11:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JHsqMOR.jpg

What self respecting man would wear swim shorts like that.

Also why cant a Great White drag him to the deep and knaw a leg off?

UChieffyBugger
06-22-2019, 05:22 AM
Well the truth is Pat CAN do better!!!..and I mean "better" in terms of a woman with status. Yeah, his GF ain't bad on the surface but If it's a choice between her and a superstar like Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Arianna Grande etc then surely it's a no brainer? Tom Brady got married and had a son with a normal woman before he met Gisselle, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if Mahomes did the same tbh. Because if the kid continues like he has his star is gonna go through the roof and he WILL have superstar chicks trying to get at him, there's no doubt about it.

ThaVirus
06-22-2019, 06:28 AM
What self respecting man would wear swim shorts like that.

Also why cant a Great White drag him to the deep and knaw a leg off?

C'mon, srv lol

Chargem
06-22-2019, 06:31 AM

https://sports.yahoo.com/le-veon-bell-couldnt-tell-police-what-robbery-suspects-were-wearing-because-they-were-naked-152025579.html

Hilarious

Chargem
06-22-2019, 06:34 AM
Well the truth is Pat CAN do better!!!..and I mean "better" in terms of a woman with status. Yeah, his GF ain't bad on the surface but If it's a choice between her and a superstar like Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Arianna Grande etc then surely it's a no brainer? Tom Brady got married and had a son with a normal woman before he met Gisselle, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if Mahomes did the same tbh. Because if the kid continues like he has his star is gonna go through the roof and he WILL have superstar chicks trying to get at him, there's no doubt about it.

Why does status matter?

And if he was dating some pop star, they would be on a world tour for most of the year, when would Pat actually see them? Just doesn't seem like it would be a good relationship.

UChieffyBugger
06-22-2019, 06:43 AM
Why does status matter?

And if he was dating some pop star, they would be on a world tour for most of the year, when would Pat actually see them? Just doesn't seem like it would be a good relationship.

Russell Wilson and Tom Brady date stars and Aaron Rodgers is also dating a high profile lady. Not saying Mahomes absolutely MUST do it, but if you're presented with a chance of love with a woman that is on the same financial plane as you and can also enhance your name/career then why not? He'd be foolish to turn down any of the ladies I named tbh. My favourite NBA team (Sixers) has a young player (Ben Simmons) who has just as much potential In his sport as Pat does in his and he's dated TWO stars already (Kendall Jenner and Tinashe) despite only being 22 and trust me his profile has gone through the roof :D .

Dayze
06-22-2019, 06:43 AM
Looks like Tom has literally never touched a bench press.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
06-22-2019, 08:26 AM
Poor Tom can not retire or he'll get dumped. The has been gold digger circuit is brutal

cooper barrett
06-22-2019, 08:42 AM
hey, he had expenses....Yup, just a lunch pail toting joe

2.6 mil in 9 years...I'm surprised that he could even afford pads for little Patty Cakes' pee wee league

Skyy God
06-22-2019, 08:49 AM

As in all things, you’re a moron.

TB12 was dating an actress (Bridget Moynahan) when he met Giselle. And the last thing MVPat needs is a high profile girlfriend.

Bowser
06-22-2019, 08:50 AM
Looks like Tom has literally never touched a bench press.

Why should he hit the bench when he has a line that holds like they do?

BigRedChief
06-22-2019, 09:01 AM
What self respecting man would wear swim shorts like that?When you have a gazillion Super Bowl rings, married to one of the worlds best looking women who is now a Billionaire, you can wear whatever the fuck you want.:harumph:

UChieffyBugger
06-22-2019, 09:02 AM
As in all things, you’re a moron.

TB12 was dating an actress (Bridget Moynahan) when he met Giselle. And the last thing MVPat needs is a high profile girlfriend.

Lol an "actress" barely anyone knows? Ok d/ckhed, sorry i'm not a film buff like you ROFL

And yes having a high profile girlfriend has OBVIOUSLY been bad for Wilson and Rodgers!!!...how on earth did they win those RINGS? SMH.

BigRedChief
06-22-2019, 09:04 AM
And the last thing MVPat needs is a high profile girlfriend.He is getting this fame and fortune thrown at him pretty fast, why add to that high wire act? The man needs a stable relationship. We as fans should be damn happy he loves his high school sweetheart,

Bowser
06-22-2019, 09:08 AM
Growing up with a superstar athlete as a dad is going to ultimately be what keeps him grounded.

cooper barrett
06-22-2019, 09:12 AM
Growing up with a superstar athlete as a dad is going to ultimately be what keeps him grounded.

How many followed his dad before PMII appeared?

chiefzilla1501
06-22-2019, 09:42 AM
Russell Wilson and Tom Brady date stars and Aaron Rodgers is also dating a high profile lady. Not saying Mahomes absolutely MUST do it, but if you're presented with a chance of love with a woman that is on the same financial plane as you and can also enhance your name/career then why not? He'd be foolish to turn down any of the ladies I named tbh. My favourite NBA team (Sixers) has a young player (Ben Simmons) who has just as much potential In his sport as Pat does in his and he's dated TWO stars already (Kendall Jenner and Tinashe) despite only being 22 and trust me his profile has gone through the roof :D .

Mahomes has a hot girlfriend who genuinely loves him, doesn't add drama, and gives him his space to be a better football player and superstar. I've seen a few retweets where she jokes about how much he studies the game. He seems very happy and I'm sure he's perfectly happy with his situation. He's not Hollywood and we shouldn't want him to be.

chiefzilla1501
06-22-2019, 09:47 AM

Also, Russell Wilson dated a star because he divorced his ungrateful ex-wife who was banging his teammate.

I like the Sixers too. But Simmons isn't exactly the best example. He's been accused of partying too much. Tristan Thompson used to be one of the hardest workers in the game. Now he's a soft joke ever since he became a celebrity.

So yeah, as a fan, I'm good with our boy staying out of Hollywood.

UChieffyBugger
06-22-2019, 10:20 AM
Mahomes has a hot girlfriend who genuinely loves him, doesn't add drama, and gives him his space to be a better football player and superstar. I've seen a few retweets where she jokes about how much he studies the game. He seems very happy and I'm sure he's perfectly happy with his situation. He's not Hollywood and we shouldn't want him to be.

Of course she's not gonna add drama because she's sitting on a GOLDMINE right now and the only person who benefits HUGELY out of the relationship long term is her, period. I'd also add that In all walks of life everyone should aspire to upgrade their situation in any way possible. You might love the place you're living in right now, it's comfortable and you could see yourself being their forever. HOWEVER, if you had a chance to move to a much better house/area and it had everything you wanted and more, who wouldn't take that? I don't dislike the girl and If Pat sticks around then good luck to them. But men are men, and there WILL be better looking girls with a bigger status and money who will be giving Pat some attention In the coming years. It will be up to him how he deals with that.

UChieffyBugger
06-22-2019, 10:26 AM
Also, Russell Wilson dated a star because he divorced his ungrateful ex-wife who was banging his teammate.

I like the Sixers too. But Simmons isn't exactly the best example. He's been accused of partying too much. Tristan Thompson used to be one of the hardest workers in the game. Now he's a soft joke ever since he became a celebrity.

So yeah, as a fan, I'm good with our boy staying out of Hollywood.

Are you a Sixers "fan"? If so then it's good to find another Chiefs/Sixers fan around. I've seen some folks with those tags on their twitter before so it appears to be something that's getting common :D . Anyway come on, The speculation about Ben was in one article which was proven to be false. Ben is a proper pro and right now he's working his butt off In LA with a world class coach in order to improve his shooting when he could easily be on holiday and In the clubs right now. Ben has a higher profile than Pat right now in part because of the women he dates. And the higher your profile, the better your sponsorship deals are.

chiefzilla1501
06-22-2019, 10:48 AM
Of course she's not gonna add drama because she not she's sitting on a GOLDMINE right now and the only person who benefits HUGELY out of the relationship long term is her, period. I'd also add that In all works of life everyone should aspire to upgrade their situation in any way possible. You might love the place you're living in right now, it's comfortable and you could see yourself being their forever. HOWEVER, if you had a chance to move to a much better house/area and it had everything you wanted and more, who wouldn't take that? I don't dislike the girl and If Pat sticks around then good luck to them. But men are men, and there WILL be better looking girls with a bigger status and money who will be giving Pat some attention In the coming years. It will be up to him how he deals with that.

What do Peyton, Brees, Warner, Favre have in common? Besides being most of the best QBs of our recent generation, they all married young and stayed with their HS/college sweetheart. When I hear stories about how damn hard Peyton worked, it seems a QB has two choices... bang someone emotionally unavailable who's in it for the money or fame, or marry someone who can be there for you but still respects your space as a hard working QB. I suspect that's why many of these star QBs seem to marry so young.

To your other question, I'm not really a fan of any NBA team. Just enjoy good basketball. But of the teams I root for, Cavs and Sixers would be my top 2.

Skyy God
06-22-2019, 10:50 AM
Lol an "actress" barely anyone knows? Ok d/ckhed, sorry i'm not a film buff like you ROFL

And yes having a high profile girlfriend has OBVIOUSLY been bad for Wilson and Rodgers!!!...how on earth did they win those RINGS? SMH.

Neither QB has won a ring since dating celebs, you GD mouth breather.

UChieffyBugger
06-22-2019, 11:00 AM
Neither QB has won a ring since dating celebs, you GD mouth breather.

And? Tom Brady HAS so the difference is the same you lemon. What you can't seem to fathom is this is not about talent, it's about PROFILE. And all three of the QB's dating stars have higher profiles due to their partners.

Chargem
06-22-2019, 11:21 AM
Of course she's not gonna add drama because she's sitting on a GOLDMINE right now and the only person who benefits HUGELY out of the relationship long term is her, period. I'd also add that In all walks of life everyone should aspire to upgrade their situation in any way possible. You might love the place you're living in right now, it's comfortable and you could see yourself being their forever. HOWEVER, if you had a chance to move to a much better house/area and it had everything you wanted and more, who wouldn't take that? I don't dislike the girl and If Pat sticks around then good luck to them. But men are men, and there WILL be better looking girls with a bigger status and money who will be giving Pat some attention In the coming years. It will be up to him how he deals with that.

I'm guessing you are single?

Rain Man
06-22-2019, 11:31 AM

It sounds like they may have been working together. And on the robbery, too.

cooper barrett
06-22-2019, 11:41 AM
as a single mother of three with an unwed farther making $2.025 million the child support will be adequate wilt the salary from Blue Valley Sghools

In OK Hill’s income at nearly $17,000 a month.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL He’s been ordered to pay $1,275 in monthly child support and the state is requesting an additional $106 a month for medical expenses in lieu of insurance.

If he returns to the chiefs under the same contract, she will get $14K-26K (yes with three it could reach $40K) a month in child support..

What does TYreek pay the state of
Kansas now as there was an order required when they took the little guy.

UChieffyBugger
06-22-2019, 12:18 PM
I'm guessing you are single?

Why would you "guess" that?

Bowser
06-22-2019, 12:55 PM
How many followed his dad before PMII appeared?

You tell us, Googler

WhiteWhale
06-22-2019, 01:16 PM
This morning I flushed something more substantial and meaningful than the conversation being had in this thread ATM.

People don't win football games based on the fame of their wife. The person arguing in favor of that should be shamed and ridiculed. Any attempt to convince them is pointless because such a conclusion is... ridiculous and obviously pathological.

Geezus. I can't believe where this thread went.

cooper barrett
06-22-2019, 01:18 PM
You tell us, Googler

the question was asked of you. Gurgler.

WhiteWhale
06-22-2019, 01:19 PM
And? Tom Brady HAS so the difference is the same you lemon. What you can't seem to fathom is this is not about talent, it's about PROFILE. And all three of the QB's dating stars have higher profiles due to their partners.

Tom Brady won superbowls before that too.

Because he's a good QB.

Which probably factors into the equation more than the women he dates.

Dumbass. The only impact his wife has is that she makes more money than him, so he can take less and help his team more.

There's no grand conspiracy to reward people for having famous wives you delusional dumbass.

Chargem
06-22-2019, 01:30 PM

I just imagine that someone who thinks that "status" is in the top 10 things they would look for in a partner is single.

Bugeater
06-22-2019, 03:30 PM

Seeing that you're an obnoxious twat, I'd guess that not many people can stand to be around you for very long,

Bowser
06-22-2019, 03:33 PM
the question was asked of you. Gurgler.

Well seeing as how his dad's glory days were well before twitter, I'd guess not many?

Now go Google up a scathing response. We're all waiting impatiently.

cooper barrett
06-22-2019, 05:34 PM
Well seeing as how his dad's glory days were well before twitter, I'd guess not many?

Now go Google up a scathing response. We're all waiting impatiently.

Hank didn't know anybody...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/vahe-gregorian/aoqmwo/picture58910998/alternates/FREE_1140/bdab0cee-61e8-4dd3-95ae-8171b8ab697f

I grew up around the Stram's they were just the same as anyone else. They lived in a nice area, South PV KS, so did we. Hank was somebody but as a kid he was just dad to 6 kids. His kids were given opportunities because of it after college... no comment needed

Titty Meat
06-22-2019, 06:10 PM

Fuck you

UChieffyBugger
06-23-2019, 02:03 AM
Tom Brady won superbowls before that too.

Because he's a good QB.

Which probably factors into the equation more than the women he dates.

Dumbass. The only impact his wife has is that she makes more money than him, so he can take less and help his team more.

There's no grand conspiracy to reward people for having famous wives you delusional dumbass.

Er who said folks SHOULD be "rewarded" for having a famous partner you pr/ck? At least try to emgage your brain and comprend posts before spewing garbage. The fact is the higher your profile the more opportunities will arise. It will be up to Pat to do the maths and figure out If that's what he wants from life.

UChieffyBugger
06-23-2019, 02:08 AM
Seeing that you're an obnoxious twat, I'd guess that not many people can stand to be around you for very long,

Lol oh that reaaallllyyy hurt. Who is this buffoon again? :D

UChieffyBugger
06-23-2019, 02:10 AM
I just imagine that someone who thinks that "status" is in the top 10 things they would look for in a partner is single.

So why do women chase men with money? You think it's all because of "love"? ROFL

cooper barrett
06-23-2019, 02:52 AM
money,power, status... should I go on

big dick.not so important

Chargem
06-23-2019, 05:18 AM
So why do women chase men with money? You think it's all because of "love"? ROFL

You didn't answer, so I'm assuming that's a yes you are single.

And clearly there's a difference between a broke ho willing to put out for a millionaire lifestyle and Patrick Mahomes, who is probably going to be earning $50m per year (if you count endorsements) having the slightest concern about dating someone with "money" or "status".

I'm reasonably sure that rich/famous people mainly date rich/famous people for two reasons:
You can be more sure that another rich person probably be wants to be with you for you, rather than for your money.
Having to deal with the media constantly prying into your life must really suck a lot of the time, and another celebrity will know what you are going through and be able to put up with it better.

If you offered me two 10's, I genuinely think there would be 10 factors I would consider before even considering her money or status (including whether either of them would let me PIIHB). Maybe if I was flat broke I would put it in the top 10, but still not even in the top 5...

Willie Lanier
06-23-2019, 05:25 AM
Er who said folks SHOULD be "rewarded" for having a famous partner you pr/ck? At least try to emgage your brain and comprend posts before spewing garbage. The fact is the higher your profile the more opportunities will arise. It will be up to Pat to do the maths and figure out If that's what he wants from life.

Emgage (engage) comprend (comprehend) maths (math)

Where do you get off attempting to look down on someone intellectually when you're clearly incapable?

FAX
06-23-2019, 07:53 AM
You didn't answer, so I'm assuming that's a yes you are single.

And clearly there's a difference between a broke ho willing to put out for a millionaire lifestyle and Patrick Mahomes, who is probably going to be earning $50m per year (if you count endorsements) having the slightest concern about dating someone with "money" or "status".

I'm reasonably sure that rich/famous people mainly date rich/famous people for two reasons:
You can be more sure that another rich person probably be wants to be with you for you, rather than for your money.
Having to deal with the media constantly prying into your life must really suck a lot of the time, and another celebrity will know what you are going through and be able to put up with it better.

If you offered me two 10's, I genuinely think there would be 10 factors I would consider before even considering her money or status (including whether either of them would let me PIIHB). Maybe if I was flat broke I would put it in the top 10, but still not even in the top 5...

I'd say the main reason for celebrities and/or wealthy persons to date other celebrities and/or wealthy persons is the very basic, simple fact that they intermingle ... both at work and during leisure hours.

I, for one, am glad that Mahomes is the kind of person to find happiness with his college girlfriend. Personally, I think that speaks to his character and is cool as hell.

FAX

Red Dawg
06-23-2019, 08:41 AM
I wonder why they haven't married. 7 years of dating is a long time.

lcarus
06-23-2019, 08:42 AM

Im sure hes fine with a real woman instead of those super celeb, unbearably retarded attention vipers.

loochy
06-23-2019, 08:43 AM

Stud QB at a D1 school
Stud QB in the NFL

Dude has to keep his options open

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-23-2019, 08:45 AM

I feel sorry for you. If they're in love that sure trumps a hotter or more famous piece. I've been married for 23 years to my highschool sweetheart and wouldn't even consider "upgrading" because I want to be happy long-term not just for the next few years.

Pablo
06-23-2019, 08:47 AM

Because they're 23. Who the hell gets married at 23 anymore?

Redbled
06-23-2019, 08:49 AM

Don’t have the stats but I’m betting the percent of failed marriages in star couple situations is quite a bit higher. Way different form of happiness in staying with the one who you’ve been with. Not talking temporary thrills but rather long term contentment.

cooper barrett
06-23-2019, 08:53 AM
She would take all your toys....

I feel sorry for you. If they're in love that sure trumps a hotter or more famous piece. I've been married for 23 years to my highschool sweetheart and wouldn't even consider "upgrading" because I want to be happy long-term not just for the next few years.

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-23-2019, 08:56 AM
She would take all your toys....

And that would be perfectly fair. She raised our two kids and took care of our home. Fixes me supper every damn night. She's also had jobs although she hasn't made near as much money as me. 50/50

I suppose my attitude might be different if I came into the marriage with a positive net worth but I didn't.

Titty Meat
06-23-2019, 09:51 AM
Because they're 23. Who the hell gets married at 23 anymore?

Alot of idiots in the midwest do

chinaski
06-23-2019, 09:59 AM
Mahomes is so awesome even a thread about his girlfriend goes 16 pages long. That's pretty effin amazing! :)

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-23-2019, 10:00 AM
Mahomes is so awesome even a thread about his girlfriend goes 16 pages long. That's pretty effin amazing! :)

Jeez, how many posts per page do you display? This thread is three pages on mine.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
06-23-2019, 10:02 AM
"I stole Pat Mahomes woman" claim to fame at work on this thread? Devil cunts

chinaski
06-23-2019, 10:04 AM
Jeez, how many posts per page do you display? This thread is three pages on mine.

15 I think. I didn't mess with any of the settings, perhaps that's the default setting. I don't know.

cooper barrett
06-23-2019, 12:30 PM
I'd do her......

Bowser
06-23-2019, 12:31 PM
Alot of idiots in the midwest do

"A lot"

Sorce
06-23-2019, 04:30 PM
This thread has too much talky, not enough pictures.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Tribal Warfare
06-24-2019, 10:35 AM
Stud QB at a D1 school
Stud QB in the NFL

Dude has to keep his options open

Don't forget the MLB opportunity

gblowfish
06-24-2019, 10:43 AM
Not as hot as Brokie Croyle's wife...

loochy
06-24-2019, 10:44 AM
Not as hot as Brokie Croyle's wife...

I agree.

cooper barrett
06-24-2019, 11:28 AM
Not as hot as Brokie Croyle's wife. was..
http://b-metro.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Big-Oak-Ranch.jpg

I always thought this was one of the hottest NFL QB's wives myself AJ MCCarron"s wifey.

https://cbsatlanta.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/145704198.jpg?w=420

loochy
06-24-2019, 11:29 AM
http://b-metro.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Big-Oak-Ranch.jpg

I always thought this was one of the hottest NFL QB's wives myself AJ MCCarron"s wifey.

https://cbsatlanta.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/145704198.jpg?w=420

Oh yeah, of course...she's a smoke show of the highest order.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
06-24-2019, 11:32 AM
The kid has the horse's hair

Bowser
06-24-2019, 12:27 PM
The kid has the horse's hair

LMAO