PDA

View Full Version : Football Gronk Clearly Was Roided Up His Whole Career

Titty Meat
06-28-2019, 07:08 PM
https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/1144680264196640768?s=19

Nobody loses that much mass in 4 months. Absolute bullshit the Patriots cheated again.

Pablo
06-28-2019, 07:10 PM
Of course he was. Cheating is like breathing in Boston. Every single person in Boston is scum. Your Masshole NFL player, senator, librarian, attorney, gas station clerk, movie theater worker, priest...they're all child molesters and pure scum.

WhiteWhale
06-28-2019, 07:11 PM
I would assume, like Joe Thomas, losing mass was a priority due to the leg and back issues.

Yeah man, people can do this without touching steroids. Actors beef up/lose more than that in equal stretches of time.

I'm not saying he wasn't juiced, it's just not some clear indicator. Dude is a ****ing multi millionaire. He can hire a dozen people to help him lose 50 pounds.

CasselGotPeedOn
06-28-2019, 07:11 PM
Of course he was. Cheating is like breathing in Boston. Every single person in Boston is scum. Your Masshole NFL player, senator, librarian, attorney, gas station clerk, movie theater worker, priest...they're all molesters of children and pure scum.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1e57e856db190dbec938e7a519ee5b1a/tenor.gif

comochiefsfan
06-28-2019, 07:12 PM
And Pats fans thought he was coming back ROFL

el borracho
06-28-2019, 07:13 PM
Duh..... most pro athletes, including the ones we like, are.

TribalElder
06-28-2019, 07:13 PM
Could be aids or cocaine

Rain Man
06-28-2019, 07:15 PM
He had more drugs in him than a CVS store.

kccrow
06-28-2019, 08:05 PM
Looks to have lost way too much muscle mass too quickly for me to think it doesn't have to do with performance-enhancing drugs.

vailpass
06-28-2019, 08:06 PM

^

loochy
06-28-2019, 08:38 PM
Yeah, no crap. He was an NFL player.

Deberg_1990
06-28-2019, 08:41 PM

If you aint cheating, you aint trying....

Hamwallet
06-28-2019, 08:49 PM
Dude stopped football workouts. How many people on this board have done training for the NFL?

No need to be huge anymore. Stupid post.

PAChiefsGuy
06-28-2019, 08:56 PM
You can definitely lose that much mass in 4 months if you stop lifting and eating a lot. These pictures don't prove anything.

BigRedChief
06-28-2019, 09:20 PM
You ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.

/NE motto

Titty Meat
06-28-2019, 10:49 PM
I would assume, like Joe Thomas, losing mass was a priority due to the leg and back issues.

Yeah man, people can do this without touching steroids. Actors beef up/lose more than that in equal stretches of time.

I'm not saying he wasn't juiced, it's just not some clear indicator. Dude is a ****ing multi millionaire. He can hire a dozen people to help him lose 50 pounds.

That much in 4 months? No way dude was clearly roiding.

Titty Meat
06-28-2019, 10:53 PM
You can definitely lose that much mass in 4 months if you stop lifting and eating a lot. These pictures don't prove anything.

If he was eating alot he would have put on weight. Theres no visible weight gain did you even look at the pic?

Pablo
06-28-2019, 11:03 PM
If he was eating alot he would have put on weight. Theres no visible weight gain did you even look at the pic?

He was too busy inspecting Alex Smith cock pics for gains.

Sanka
06-28-2019, 11:54 PM
As stated before he obviously was, as is pretty much every NFL player. And could you really blame him dropping all that weight post playing days? It's been known for years Gronks body is shot, so why strain the body even more.

threebag
06-29-2019, 03:51 AM
Could be aids or cocaine

I bet it’s the aids

Coochie liquor
06-29-2019, 05:12 AM
Skinny armed Gronk...

lawrenceRaider
06-29-2019, 05:16 AM

Hate to be the one to tell you, but those actors are juiced out of their minds. Just like a lot of NFL players.

That said, stopping heavy lifting and the necessary eating that goes with it can quickly result in significant loss of muscle mass. Even without any juice involved.

PAChiefsGuy
06-29-2019, 05:43 AM

I said 'if he stopped lifting and eating a lot' not 'if he stopped lifting and continued to eat a lot'.. Did you even read my post?

Otter
06-29-2019, 05:58 AM
Could be a bad picture, photo shopped, or a number of things. Four months is about the point where you start notice tangible results from working out so I would assume the inverse applies.

However, that's a pretty drastic change, if accurate, even if he's been on a four month 24/7 binge of MtDew, Cheetos, and playing Fortnite.

PAChiefsGuy
06-29-2019, 06:14 AM
Could be a bad picture, photo shopped, or a number of things. Four months is about the point where you start notice tangible results from working out so I would assume the inverse applies.

However, that's a pretty drastic change, if accurate, even if he's been on a four month 24/7 binge of MtDew, Cheetos, and playing Fortnite.

It is a dramatic change but ive seen it happen to ppl who quit working out and start eating light...

Plus, he could be doing a lot of blow. He does like to party.

ThyKingdomCome15
06-29-2019, 06:25 AM
Could be aids or cocaine

Gronk is a methed out tweaker

Otter
06-29-2019, 06:34 AM
Plus, he could be doing a lot of blow. He does like to party.

30 years old, retired NFL player worth $54 million.

We may get older but college girls stay the same age.

RobertWeathers
06-29-2019, 08:12 AM
https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/1144680264196640768?s=19

Nobody loses that much mass in 4 months. Absolute bullshit the Patriots cheated again.

Gronk typically finishes a season around 255lbs but this year he was lighter as he couldn't do a lot of leg and upper body work (back, shoulder)

He is now 235-240.

Very easy for an NFL athlete to lose 12lbs in 4 months by just doing cardio, and cutting back their normal 10k calorie a day diet.

But keep going with the cheater stuff if it makes you feel better. All it does is movivate the boys in Foxboro to keep collecting Lombardis.

displacedinMN
06-29-2019, 08:15 AM
He quit eating Tide Pods? Or quit taking his ADD medicine?

threebag
06-29-2019, 08:17 AM
Haglunds still couldn’t cover him

CasselGotPeedOn
06-29-2019, 08:18 AM
Gronk typically finishes a season around 255lbs but this year he was lighter as he couldn't do a lot of leg and upper body work (back, shoulder)

He is now 235-240.

Very easy for an NFL athlete to lose 12lbs in 4 months by just doing cardio, and cutting back their normal 10k calorie a day diet.

But keep going with the cheater stuff if it makes you feel better. All it does is movivate the boys in Foxboro to keep collecting Lombardis.

Look at this loser

https://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif

rabblerouser
06-29-2019, 08:24 AM
Could be aids or cocaine

Aidscaine + Hepatitis Clown

threebag
06-29-2019, 08:26 AM
Whoop Whoop

raidersnumber1
06-29-2019, 08:54 AM
He loves sex with men from what i read.

rabblerouser
06-29-2019, 09:01 AM
He loves sex with men from what i read.

Him and Hernandez

dlphg9
06-29-2019, 09:11 AM
Get me a pic of him without shoulder pads on. Shoulder pads make people look a lot bigger.

SuperBowl4
06-29-2019, 09:21 AM
I always picked the GRONK as my TE in Fantasy Football over the years. The guy was MONEY! :thumb:

dlphg9
06-29-2019, 09:28 AM
I always picked the GRONK as my TE in Fantasy Football over the years. The guy was MONEY! :thumb:

Hopefully not the last few years. You probably didn't get much production out of him.

Titty Meat
06-29-2019, 09:30 AM
He was too busy inspecting Alex Smith cock pics for gains.

I bet Alex has a veiny cock

rabblerouser
06-29-2019, 09:32 AM

Gronk is gay.

KCJake
06-29-2019, 09:34 AM
Hate to be the one to tell you, but those actors are juiced out of their minds. Just like a lot of NFL players.

That said, stopping heavy lifting and the necessary eating that goes with it can quickly result in significant loss of muscle mass. Even without any juice involved.
Everything he just said. If I quit working out tomorrow, cut my calorie intake in half, I'd drop 20lbs in a month. No question. And guys if you're getting paid to perform or paid to look good, you're using stuff to help you along the way. How do you think these 50+ year old actors get in the kinda shape they do?? Is every player in the nfl on steroids ? No. But but I bet there's a handful on every team. Not just the Patriots, in KC too.

rabblerouser
06-29-2019, 09:36 AM
Everything he just said. If I quit working out tomorrow, cut my calorie intake in half, I'd drop 20lbs in a month. No question. And guys if you're getting paid to perform or paid to look good, you're using stuff to help you along the way. How do you think these 50+ year old actors get in the kinda shape they do?? Is every player in the nfl on steroids ? No. But but I bet there's a handful on every team. Not just the Patriots, in KC too.

I can't think of anyone in KC who is obviously juicing. Even Kelce has that 'lean' body style.

Mahomes is obviously not. Tyreek has the cut, but not the mass...

Frosty
06-29-2019, 09:43 AM

I'm pretty sure the "boys in Foxboro" don't have the first clue that CP even exists and wouldn't give two shits if they did.

But keep on pretending like you actually know them. :thumb:

rabblerouser
06-29-2019, 09:50 AM

He is now 235-240.

ROFL

RobertWeathers
06-29-2019, 10:16 AM
I'm pretty sure the "boys in Foxboro" don't have the first clue that CP even exists and wouldn't give two shits if they did.

But keep on pretending like you actually know them. :thumb:

Pretending to know whom? All the players? Gronk? I've stated no such thing.

The Franchise
06-29-2019, 01:02 PM
His back will pay for it in the long run.

bowener
06-29-2019, 01:24 PM
Looks to have lost way too much muscle mass too quickly for me to think it doesn't have to do with performance-enhancing drugs.

Cocaine.

Valiant
06-29-2019, 01:26 PM

Umm all those actors used steroids or hgh.

loochy
06-29-2019, 01:30 PM
I can't think of anyone in KC who is obviously juicing. Even Kelce has that 'lean' body style.

You know that using steroids doesn't just automatically make one a massive bodybuilder, right?

limested
06-29-2019, 02:11 PM

This has absolutely zero to do with telling if someone is on gear. Different gear is meant to do different things. Some is for mass building, some for getting lean, some a combo.

limested
06-29-2019, 02:13 PM
Combine the knowledge of the types of injuries Gronk has had along with the appearance changes it is fairly safe to say he was on gear. I would guess most players are on it at least some point in their careers.

loochy
06-29-2019, 02:52 PM
This has absolutely zero to do with telling if someone is on gear. Different gear is meant to do different things. Some is for mass building, some for getting lean, some a combo.

Indeed. However, given the testing protocols, I'd say that they'd be limited to test suspension (and maaaybe prop if they're sure they wont be tested soon), GH, IGF1, and other protein hormones.

limested
06-29-2019, 08:42 PM
Indeed. However, given the testing protocols, I'd say that they'd be limited to test suspension (and maaaybe prop id they're sure they wont be tested soon), GH, IGF1, and other protein hormones.

The players all know when the NFL is testing. There are not surprise drops unless that player failed the known test.

Only morons in the nfl fail drug testing.