PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Threadworthy: Tyreek's 2014 Roomate on 610 at 4pm central

Dante84
07-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Let's here from the firsthand witness what went down in 2014

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I recommend you listen to the full show, but I would *highly* recommend tuning in specifically at 4 o’clock to hear Tyreek Hill’s roommate from 2014, Sam Wren, and his perspective on everything that took place that year.<br><br>Tune in: <a href="https://t.co/Sn24gXN8D3">https://t.co/Sn24gXN8D3</a> <a href="https://t.co/cs5TVW1Gby">https://t.co/cs5TVW1Gby</a></p>&mdash; Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/BKSportsTalk/status/1149031469354016770?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 10, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dante84
07-10-2019, 01:42 PM
I hope this dude was there when it all happened.

Also - if he and Tyreek are still friends there's no way he does this without Tyreek's approval.

BWillie
07-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Ohhh shit bout to get turnt up now.

rabblerouser
07-10-2019, 02:08 PM
Ohhh shit bout to get turnt up now.

Turnt.

Up!

Beef Supreme
07-10-2019, 02:09 PM
I hope this kid has his shit together. The last thing Hill needs is some buttfucking moron trying to do him a solid.

KChiefs1
07-10-2019, 02:55 PM
Can someone embed this.

https://twitter.com/cjkc63/status/1148719793199099909?s=21

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-10-2019, 02:56 PM
almost 4

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-10-2019, 02:58 PM
Coming up next

C3HIEF3S
07-10-2019, 02:59 PM
Carrington is hyping this up more than I have ever heard for a single segment.

Kiimo
Can someone embed this.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Upon drafting Hill, I researched OSU case in depth. I&#39;m a survivor of childhood &amp; marital DV. I was a DV crisis counselor for several yrs., helping victims, women &amp; men. I needed to know the truth. I discovered back in 2016 Crystal lied. Tyreek never did what he was accused of. <a href="https://t.co/i5XGaMEbMp">https://t.co/i5XGaMEbMp</a></p>&mdash; Connie Jo (@cjkc63) <a href="https://twitter.com/cjkc63/status/1148719793199099909?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 9, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dante84
Can someone embed this.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Upon drafting Hill, I researched OSU case in depth. I&#39;m a survivor of childhood &amp; marital DV. I was a DV crisis counselor for several yrs., helping victims, women &amp; men. I needed to know the truth. I discovered back in 2016 Crystal lied. Tyreek never did what he was accused of. <a href="https://t.co/i5XGaMEbMp">https://t.co/i5XGaMEbMp</a></p>&mdash; Connie Jo (@cjkc63) <a href="https://twitter.com/cjkc63/status/1148719793199099909?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 9, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dante84
07-10-2019, 03:02 PM
Here we go!

Kiimo
07-10-2019, 03:03 PM
Hmmm sounds not so great so far. Ummmmmm we jus chill

loochy
07-10-2019, 03:04 PM
"we talk about how good he was"

Did you hear that?!? HE GOOD!

Kiimo
07-10-2019, 03:05 PM
This is totally worthless

better drop a bomb soon

loochy
07-10-2019, 03:05 PM
"He's far from an animal"

FALSE - HE'S A DAMN CHEETAH

Dante84
07-10-2019, 03:06 PM
"The world has Tyreek wrong - he's far from an animal"

"my honest opinion on her - she tries to leverage him. Waits for things to happen then holds it over him"

Dante84
07-10-2019, 03:08 PM
"She threatened to call the police out of the blue, before anyone had touched her or anything"

"I warned him he might want to watch out for her after she said that"

Hammock Parties
07-10-2019, 03:09 PM
"it was never physical"

"he's far from an animal"

"the world has Tyreek wrong"

"she tries to use leverage."

"2014 - it wasn't physical."

loochy
07-10-2019, 03:09 PM
she randomly blurted out "if anyone touches me I'm calling the police"

WTF?

Hammock Parties
07-10-2019, 03:10 PM
"he was accused of something that he didn't do"

"he was confused"

Hammock Parties
07-10-2019, 03:11 PM
"Tyreek DID NOT hit her"

Kiimo
He did not hit her, but didn't actually see the incident. Never saw aggression from Tyreek at all.

Dante84
"I know for a fact he did not her. I was with him."

"Those bruises did not come from Tyreek"

loochy
07-10-2019, 03:12 PM
"Do you believe that Tyreek is innocent of the incident in 2014?"

"Yes, yes, yes"

Dante84
"Do you believe Tyreek is innocent of the incident in 2014?"

"YES! YES! Guarantee!"

Hammock Parties
Do you believe that Tyreek Hill is innocent of the incident in 2014:

"YES."

loochy
07-10-2019, 03:13 PM
In summary:<br />
<br />
Tyreek is a nice guy that got stuck on a hot chick that turned out to be crazy. I tried to tell him but he didn't listen.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-10-2019, 03:15 PM
610 playing the whole audio and now this is all good for Tyreek and the Chiefs

Hammock Parties
07-10-2019, 03:17 PM
CDot, Knight of the Kingdom

Halfcan
07-10-2019, 03:18 PM
<br />
Tyreek is a nice guy that got stuck on a hot chick that turned out to be crazy. I tried to tell him but he didn't listen.

Pretty much sums it up. Voodoo Poonanny.

dlphg9
07-10-2019, 03:21 PM
The moment a woman accuses you of hitting her, then you are seen as a piece of shit and you will be found guilty in the eyes of the law.

C-Dot acting like a fucking idiot. Acting like picking her up and removing her is some horrible thing.

BWillie
07-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Pretty much worthless dialogue if he didn't see what happened.

I'm pretty floored that Carrington keeps harping on about if his friends and his boys all told him Crystal was bad news - why did we stay with her? Like what does that matter or need to be asked? People stay in bad relationships all the time. You can't ask that question of why an abused woman stays with an abuser, and you shouldn't be able to ask it here either.

Lprechaun
07-10-2019, 03:29 PM
The moment a woman accuses you of hitting her, then you are seen as a piece of shit and you will be found guilty in the eyes of the law.

C-Dot acting like a ****ing idiot. Acting like picking her up and removing her is some horrible thing.

C-Dot doing Florio.
Asking why stay with her.
As I mentioned on Twitter to florio, maybe he is the better parent. He was stuck and wanted to be the best father he could because he already knew his baby mama loco

loochy
07-10-2019, 03:30 PM
I'm pretty floored that Carrington keeps harping on about if his friends and his boys all told him Crystal was bad news - why did we stay with her?.
Has the moron seen a picture of her? That's why he stayed with her.

Rain Man
07-10-2019, 03:30 PM
<br />

I like that roommate.

I was a little worried when I saw this thread that it was going to be the start of some new mini-series of drama. Glad to see that it was just confirmation.

BWillie
07-10-2019, 03:31 PM

C-Dot acting like a ****ing idiot. Acting like picking her up and removing her is some horrible thing.

If someone will NOT leave your home. Refused to do so and they do NOT live there, aren't you in some capacity allowed to forcibly remove them? Just like a security guard is expected to remove an unruly patron, and do it in a manner as humane & safe as possible?

I do not know that Tyreek did that in a careful manner or not, but I don't think that should automatically be seen as DV.

loochy
07-10-2019, 03:32 PM
I like that roommate.

I was a little worried when I saw this thread that it was going to be the start of some new mini-series of drama. Glad to see that it was just confirmation.

Unfortunately, he wasn't very well spoken and he didn't actually see the events in question. He was mainly a character witness for Reek.

loochy
07-10-2019, 03:33 PM
If someone will NOT leave your home. Refused to do so and they do NOT live there, aren't you in some capacity allowed to forcibly remove them? Just like a security guard is expected to remove an unruly patron, and do it in a manner as humane &amp; safe as possible?

I do not know that Tyreek did that in a careful manner or not, but I don't think that should automatically be seen as DV.
We don't know the Oklahoma laws. In Texas yes. Apparently, in Missouri (as repeated over and over and over by Sauto in other threads), you can't do that.

Smitty
07-10-2019, 03:33 PM

I saw a reply on twitter yesterday that made me laugh, it was in response to Florio's tweet asking why Reek stayed with her, the guys response was "Spoken like a man who has never had sex with a crazy woman."

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-10-2019, 03:36 PM
If someone will NOT leave your home. Refused to do so and they do NOT live there, aren't you in some capacity allowed to forcibly remove them? Just like a security guard is expected to remove an unruly patron, and do it in a manner as humane & safe as possible?

We all can envision what actually happened now. The bat shit crazy woman was probably screaming and yelling and swinging her arms and he had to grab ahold of her to contain her and drag her ass out. that's gonna result in bruises showing up but doesn't at all mean he abused her.

loochy
07-10-2019, 03:37 PM
We all can envision what actually happened now. The bat shit crazy woman was probably screaming and yelling and swinging her arms and he had to grab ahold of her to contain her and drag her ass out. that's gonna result in bruises showing up but doesn't at all mean he abused her.

It's too bad she's not darker skinned. Then nobody would have been able to see the bruises.

notorious
07-10-2019, 03:38 PM
Don't cum in crazy.

dj56dt58
07-10-2019, 03:39 PM

Tyreek can get hundreds of girls that look better than that. I think he really loved her..had to have. What a bitch

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-10-2019, 03:42 PM
Condoms could have been Tyreeks best friend

notorious
07-10-2019, 03:43 PM
Condoms could have been Tyreeks best friend

"I can't get pregnant, baby"

:facepalm:

Lprechaun
07-10-2019, 03:44 PM
CDot just said Hill testified that he punched her , do you have to actually read the filed plea deal as a testimony?

KC Hawks
07-10-2019, 03:46 PM
"Tyreek DID NOT hit her"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zLhoDB-ORLQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Radar Chief
07-10-2019, 03:49 PM
CDot just said Hill testified that he punched her , do you have to actually read the filed plea deal as a testimony?

I believe he read a statement prepared by the prosecutor which, from what I've read, is common when accepting a plea deal.

Rain Man
07-10-2019, 03:53 PM
I saw a reply on twitter yesterday that made me laugh, it was in response to Florio's tweet asking why Reek stayed with her, the guys response was "Spoken like a man who has never had sex with a crazy woman."

If your previous ten posts were this good, I'll go look them up.

Lprechaun
07-10-2019, 03:53 PM
I believe he read a statement prepared by the prosecutor which, from what I've read, is common when accepting a plea deal.

Gotcha, maybe I think they are less formal than they are. I was thinking it was more like
" i plead guilty to the charges and accept the plea deal of ...."
What I didnt think would be said is
"I punched her in the stomach and I punched her in the face"

BWillie
07-10-2019, 03:54 PM

Of course he did. He wanted to get to the NFL didn't he? A plea deal was the only way he thought he could do so.

Men are always in such a disadvantage in these cases. MOST of the time, they did it. They did everything they said. But every case is not the same.

FAX
07-10-2019, 03:56 PM

He was required to read a prepared statement (prepared by the prosecution) as part of his plea.

Which, by the way, is commonly done, you minuscule wretch.

FAX

Lprechaun
07-10-2019, 03:57 PM
Of course he did. He wanted to get to the NFL didn't he? A plea deal was the only way he thought he could do so.

Men are always in such a disadvantage in these cases. MOST of the time, they did it. They did everything they said. But every case is not the same.

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that no, most the time a plea is offered its not because the person did it, its because there wouldnt be a fair trial under numerous none of which is more glaring than racial. Especially when you consider its a black man being accused of domestic violence in Oklahoma

Lprechaun
07-10-2019, 03:58 PM
He was required to read a prepared statement (prepared by the prosecution) as part of his plea.

Which, by the way, is commonly done, you minuscule wretch.

FAX

Thats why I asked, I for one have never been involved with courts of being accused of anything.
Glad you view me so highly lol

stumppy
07-10-2019, 03:59 PM

Been there, done that.

petegz28
07-10-2019, 04:24 PM
CDot is a complete toolbar. Some guy named Willie called in and roasted his ass. I was cracking up when the other guy told CDot that "Willie is the bus driver and he just took your ass to school" LMAO

ModSocks
07-10-2019, 04:28 PM

Lets also not forget that a lot of women bruise incredibly easy.

My wife is one of those. She often has mystery bruises that she doesn't even recall getting.

Kiimo
07-10-2019, 04:45 PM

My wife is one of those. She often has mystery bruises that she doesn't even recall getting.

Hard same.

A still wind is all it takes for my porcelain-skin gf

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-10-2019, 04:46 PM
They're getting ready to play it again for those who missed.

staylor26
07-10-2019, 04:47 PM

This. My wife, mother, and sister ALL bruise easily.

Like if our small dog jumps on her legs she could look like a victim of abuse. Same with the others.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-10-2019, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=Detoxing;14342395]Lets also not forget that a lot of women bruise incredibly easy.

My wife is one of those. She often has mystery bruises that she doesn't even recall getting.[/QUOTE

True that!

Rain Man
07-10-2019, 04:48 PM

I've joked with my wife that she can get me put into prison at will. She's always supporting some mystery bruise, it seems, and I'll ask where it came from and she'll have no idea.

Hammock Parties
07-10-2019, 05:06 PM
I've joked with my wife that she can get me put into prison at will. She's always supporting some mystery bruise, it seems, and I'll ask where it came from and she'll have no idea.

you've been hitting this place with polls for years

we know your history

dlphg9
07-10-2019, 05:10 PM

She's the kind of crazy bitch that would hit herself, so there is "evidence" of abuse. I'm sure she didn't just let him pick her up and put her outside. She was probably slapping him or doing whatever to get loose and he probably had to use some force to get her out. She's a psycho bitch

KChiefs1
07-10-2019, 05:25 PM

Mine always got bruised during our sexual marathons.

dlphg9
07-10-2019, 05:27 PM
C-Dot doing Florio.
Asking why stay with her.
As I mentioned on Twitter to florio, maybe he is the better parent. He was stuck and wanted to be the best father he could because he already knew his baby mama loco

Yeah I'm not sure why he is harping on the "why did he stay with her". Fuck people stay with people all the time even when people that are close to them tell them to leave that person. He knows she is crazy and if he left she would get full custody of the kid, because of the 2014 shit. He probably wanted to raise his kid and he knew if he left her, then that probably wouldn't be an option and his son would grow up fatherless. He clearly loves his son.

I feel bad for Tyreek. Could you imagine being in his shoes? Crazy bitch lies and says that you punched her and choked her, your attorney tells you to just go ahead and take the plea deal or youre going to jail and never going to be able to play football. So he was stuck with the options of pleading guilty to something you didn't do and being labeled as a woman beater or try to fight it in court and convincing a jury or judge that you didn't do what you were accused of. You know you will lose that battle and then you're going to jail, labeled as a woman beater, and your football career is done. I'm so tired of hearing people say "If he didn't do it then why'd he plead guilty? Id never confess to something like that". Well let's put you in his position and see what you do.

Frosty
07-10-2019, 05:34 PM
"If he didn't do it then why'd he plead guilty? Id never confess to something like that". Well let's put you in his position and see what you do.

Yep. Guaranteed no jail time or go to trial with your by then very pregnant girlfriend boohoo-ing on the stand? I know which I would do.

dlphg9
07-10-2019, 05:38 PM
Yep. Guaranteed no jail time or go to trial with your by then very pregnant girlfriend boohoo-ing on the stand? I know which I would do.

Innocent people go to jail way too much.

Lprechaun
07-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Innocent people go to jail way too much.

Kind of the point, do you choose to take your chances as an innocent man or do you take the plea and avoid the chance of being booked?

Kiimo
07-10-2019, 05:56 PM
He wouldn't have stood a chance. They'd have crucified him.

CapsLockKey
07-10-2019, 07:09 PM
Pretty much worthless dialogue if he didn't see what happened.

I'm pretty floored that Carrington keeps harping on about if his friends and his boys all told him Crystal was bad news - why did we stay with her? Like what does that matter or need to be asked? People stay in bad relationships all the time. You can't ask that question of why an abused woman stays with an abuser, and you shouldn't be able to ask it here either.It's funny that is the new argument since the rest is coming to light and they ignore asking the opposite question. If Tyreek actually did these things, why didn't she leave?