PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Who is the Star sending to training camp?

BlackOp
07-21-2019, 11:57 AM
This should be interesting... Are they going to have Fat Brooke waddling around amongst the fans?

That takes some guts to show your face around there...

Whomever they send...they need to be relentlessly heckled. Pelting them with eggs wouldn't be out of line in this instance..:)

At any rate...I'll be watching to see how this plays out during the press conferences. I would imagine things will be...tense.

Lprechaun
07-21-2019, 11:59 AM
An intern

BlackOp
07-21-2019, 12:02 PM
An intern

Someone with a fake beard and dark sunglasses...

By intern...you mean Fat Brooke is going? That's actually an insult to interns...

Hammock Parties
07-21-2019, 12:14 PM
I'm going to guess Hunt clemency wins out here. They'll all get credentials.

But the players may be..."short" with their answers.

And you won't see any exclusives.

Enjoy reporting about football and football only.

Chief Roundup
07-21-2019, 12:21 PM
This should be interesting... Are they going to have Fat Brooke waddling around amongst the fans?

That takes some guts to show your face around there...

Whomever they send...they need to be relentlessly heckled. Pelting them with eggs wouldn't be out of line in this instance..:)

At any rate...I'll be watching to see how this plays out during the press conferences. I would imagine things will be...tense.

This kind of thought process will get a fan removed. And rightfully so.

wazu
07-21-2019, 12:25 PM
I really don’t think the majority of fans even know who Brooke Pryor is or that they’re supposed to be mad. I also don’t think the Chiefs organization or players will retaliate. They have a Superbowl to win.

smithandrew051
07-21-2019, 12:26 PM
Instead of heckling the reporters and getting thrown out of training camp, I suggest cheering excessively any time Tyreek does anything right. That will let them know who we support.

BlackOp
07-21-2019, 12:27 PM
This kind of thought process will get a fan removed. And rightfully so.

Hopefully it will get lying, racist beat-writers...who character assassinate players until they are suspended removed too.

Eye for an eye...they deserve to sweat.

I have zero sympathy for what happens to them...they made their choice.

Lprechaun
07-21-2019, 12:32 PM
There will be some media repercussions , rather it's short answers or pulled passes.
If it were me I'd yank the Stars for the season, yank KCTV5s after preseason and let all the other local stations have the in depth interviews and exclusives.
They can all earn theirs back.

Easy 6
07-21-2019, 12:38 PM
Alyssa Milano

PHOG
07-21-2019, 12:40 PM
The Editorial Board? :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
07-21-2019, 12:48 PM
The Editorial Board? :hmmm:

this is exactly what should happen

revoke access for the sportswriters

give it to the editorial board

watch the hilarious embarrassing questions and non-answers that follow

with zero insight about football in whatever they write

HILL'S FIRST PRACTICE FRAUGHT WITH CONTROVERSY

By The KC Star Editorial Board

It was a controversial day at Chiefs training camp. Patrick Mahomes made several nice passes, some of which were caught by alleged domestic abuser Tyreek Hill. He appeared to show no remorse whatsoever when he hauled them in for long gains.

At one point, the Chiefs didn't even send a defense out to stop Tyreek Hill. it would appear they will even subvert the rules of their own pointless game to make a horrible monster look good.

Hill did not speak to reporters after practice. What is he hiding? Is he afraid we'll ask questions the NFL and Johnson County DA won't?

Several children approached Hill for autographs after practice, but none of them allowed him to touch them, and he quickly signed and move on to the next fan. It's clear how the public views Hill.

RunKC
07-21-2019, 12:56 PM
The Chiefs beat reporter Fat Brooke, and nothing will happen except fans being removed who heckle her excessively.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-21-2019, 01:04 PM
I hope Brooke interviews Tyreek and he grabs her by the throat and gives her a falcon punch.

Oh wait, that might be bad.

smithandrew051
07-21-2019, 01:07 PM
I hope Brooke interviews Tyreek and he grabs her by the throat and gives her a falcon punch.

Oh wait, that might be bad.

I wouldn’t blame Tyreek for being short or rude with certain members of the media, but it’s probably best for him to take the high road. Just go on with your usual business as if nothing happened. No need to make a story of it every week if he can avoid it.

Hammock Parties
07-21-2019, 01:11 PM
I don't think Tyreek will have media availability for awhile.

Lprechaun
07-21-2019, 01:14 PM
I didnt read anywhere that I remember who it has to be made available to media.
But technically arent the practice squad and equipment management part of the team....
They can always decide who gets to ask what in press conferences , and again there is no guideline on what is an answer ... they should just quack at reporters they dont want to give answers to

oldman
07-21-2019, 01:23 PM
I'm going to guess Hunt clemency wins out here. They'll all get credentials.

But the players may be..."short" with their answers.

And you won't see any exclusives.

Enjoy reporting about football and football only.

I think you're probably right. I'm guessing there may be some additional insight given to some outlets while KCTV5 and the Star reporters have to visit with UDFAs. It's your turn to shine, Karen K!!!

PHOG
07-21-2019, 01:24 PM
Take a cue from Bellicheat, short curt answers, and looks as if you want to kill.

BlackOp
07-21-2019, 01:27 PM
I wouldn’t blame Tyreek for being short or rude with certain members of the media, but it’s probably best for him to take the high road. Just go on with your usual business as if nothing happened. No need to make a story of it every week if he can avoid it.

Except this anything but "business as usual"...The Star just issued another editorial "hit piece" on Hill...when he wasn't suspended.

This is deliberate and continuous character assassination...reporting half-truths...it's bizarre.

In a just world...they deserve to get their ass kicked.

Dayze
07-21-2019, 01:31 PM
Who cares. The “interviews” from the media are dog shit anyway. I could .literally not read a single article from training camp, and be perfectly fine. The questions and answers are pointless. Athletes have been trained to answer questions by talking but not really saying anything.

Bring on the regular season.
Everything up until that point is just jerking off.

Though I do hope that the star and KCTV5 get absolutely zero answers other than “no comment”

wazu
07-21-2019, 01:35 PM
I really don’t rely on the Star or any local TV stations for Chiefs coverage. Not out of spite, there are just much better sources for info. The Star could stop covering the Chiefs altogether and it would take me a long time to notice.

KCUnited
07-21-2019, 01:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/31tZFYU.png?1

BlackOp
07-21-2019, 01:38 PM
Who cares.

I do...as this is kind of uncharted waters.

To what level are Chiefs forced to reciprocate information to a meida entity actively trying to undermine them? This hasn't been normal, measured reporting on their product...they are trying to destroy careers and reputations on cherry-picked information. They are using the Chiefs as a device to usher in social engineering concepts...not actually cover the sport.

Where does the line get drawn in this scenario?

chinaski
07-21-2019, 01:42 PM

ROFL

I'm not going to listen to any media pundits this season...AT ALL.

I'll get my news from here and maybe BJ Kissel's homerisms, but otherwise I am just going to enjoy the ride. Screw them, they make the experience less enjoyable anyway.

Chief Roundup
07-21-2019, 02:03 PM
Hopefully it will get lying, racist beat-writers...who character assassinate players until they are suspended removed too.

Eye for an eye...they deserve to sweat.

I have zero sympathy for what happens to them...they made their choice.

It won't get them removed, or the Chiefs would just not give them passes.
They did make their choices. If a person behaves in the manner in which you suggest they will be punished for it and then most likely be pissed at the Chiefs for removing them.

Pitt Gorilla
07-21-2019, 02:04 PM
Isn't the more interesting question surrounding how KCTV5 is going to cover things?

Chief Roundup
07-21-2019, 02:06 PM
There will be some media repercussions , rather it's short answers or pulled passes.
If it were me I'd yank the Stars for the season, yank KCTV5s after preseason and let all the other local stations have the in depth interviews and exclusives.
They can all earn theirs back.

You do realize that the Chiefs have already removed KCTV5 for pre season games. I understand but that means that there will be no local access via TV for fans to see the games.
So the fans lose that access and now you want them to remove for games from the local fans? Yeah that is cutting off your nose to spite your face kind of stupid shit right there.

Hammock Parties
07-21-2019, 02:07 PM
You do realize that the Chiefs have already removed KCTV5 for pre season games. I understand but that means that there will be no local access via TV for fans to see the games.
So the fans lose that access and now you want them to remove for games from the local fans? Yeah that is cutting off your nose to spite your face kind of stupid shit right there.

This is wrong, they have a contract.

Next year that contract will go to someone else.

New World Order
07-21-2019, 02:09 PM
I can't believe Angie still has a job. Even after it all blew up in her face.

What in the actual fuck

Hammock Parties
07-21-2019, 02:10 PM
I can't believe Angie still has a job. Even after it all blew up in her face.

What in the actual fuck

she doesn't tweet anymore

she's as good as dead

Chief Roundup
07-21-2019, 02:12 PM

Oh there is another CBS affiliate in KC? Serious question.

Chief Roundup
07-21-2019, 02:14 PM

I am sure that I read on here that they were not going to allow KCTV5 to have pre season games.

Chief Roundup
07-21-2019, 02:17 PM
I have searched and cannot find that so I guess I am wrong.

FloridaMan88
07-21-2019, 02:18 PM
With Terez Paylor’s reporting and the content on kcchiefs.com (usually solid training camp coverage), you can make the KC Star and their whale-sized fake news reporter irrelevant in your life.

Hammock Parties
07-21-2019, 02:19 PM
I am sure that I read on here that they were not going to allow KCTV5 to have pre season games.

Marty tweeted that next year the Chiefs will shop the contract to other TV stations.

You don't have to be a CBS affiliate to get preseason games.

Fishpicker
07-21-2019, 03:12 PM
The Chiefs beat reporter Fat Brooke
stop right there

Coagula
07-21-2019, 03:27 PM
Interesting question, given the egg on their faces from the Tyreek affair.

notorious
07-21-2019, 03:51 PM
They should give them a special section that faces into a brick wall.

oldman
07-21-2019, 04:01 PM
Marty tweeted that next year the Chiefs will shop the contract to other TV stations.

You don't have to be a CBS affiliate to get preseason games.

The local NBC station (41) and the local ABC station (9) don't get any pre-season games and 9 only airs the Chiefs when the play MNF or ESPN games. You know both would be glad to take Hy-Vee or Continental Siding money. I don't remember who gets the NFL games, but it's not KCTV5.

KChiefs1
07-21-2019, 04:07 PM
The Chiefs beat reporter Fat Brooke, and nothing will happen except fans being removed who heckle her excessively.

I guess I’ll get removed when I stand behind her & moo.

smithandrew051
07-21-2019, 04:20 PM
Except this anything but "business as usual"...The Star just issued another editorial "hit piece" on Hill...when he wasn't suspended.

This is deliberate and continuous character assassination...reporting half-truths...it's bizarre.

In a just world...they deserve to get their ass kicked.

I absolutely agree, but Reek getting in a pissing match with them will only make things worst. Tyreek being laser focused on the game and enjoying himself will absolutely kill them inside. Leave the trolling to the fans on Twitter to make them look foolish to anyone who still pays attention to them. He’ll do them a favor if he sinks to their level.

Hammock Parties
07-21-2019, 05:55 PM

media sit in the tent at the top of the hill

cooper barrett
07-21-2019, 05:55 PM
Dear Clark Hunt, and Gracie,

How much do you really need KCTV5's money? Do something for your fans, Stifle them.

What good is having money if you can't kill a newspaper because of it caustic actions towards your team? A TV station who thought of themselves first and your partnership last. A radio station who is shopping KK's shares for a loan. Couldn't you have some fun with the billions you have access to?

be a leader, not a bean counter.

When Hank Stram was let go (fired) he went to the court for a ruling on his contract having to be honored, why not look into the same for KCTV5. the Star, and Radio 810?

Show some class to the fans and "Say no" to click bait press.

Maybe you could buy the Star after it crashes and burns. Maybe start a sports newspaper? OK I went to far.

Please think about it?

signed,

Don't Get Mad, Get Even ,

pugsnotdrugs19
07-21-2019, 06:12 PM
Idk, my personal hope is that they send Brooke and every player ignores her questions for as long as she remains here.

Better believe those guys do not like her, or Riconi, or the editorial board people, Florio, etc. Show some unity and shut those fucks down when they come into the building.

RINGLEADER
07-21-2019, 06:30 PM
I predict it will be Kelce who refuses to answer questions whenever KCTV5 or the Star “reporters” are around. He’ll just sit there silently until they leave.

rabblerouser
07-21-2019, 06:53 PM

Just make sure someone records it and posts the video here, it will be worth it.

BigRedChief
07-21-2019, 07:53 PM
Listens to the Stars podcast today. Brooke Pryor was talking about going to training camp
Next week.

ReynardMuldrake
07-21-2019, 08:08 PM

Uh, is that from Breakfast of Champions?

Rain Man
07-21-2019, 08:22 PM
Why would that company send someone to training camp? Women's issues will not be the central topic at all. What are they going to write about?

phisherman
07-21-2019, 09:03 PM
Uh, is that from Breakfast of Champions?

I'm pretty sure it is.

Titty Meat
07-21-2019, 09:04 PM
Who cares? The star is fake news.

cooper barrett
07-22-2019, 01:34 PM
I'd drive in just to be in the crowd yelling "you should be afraid Bitch'..Repeat until she leaves

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-22-2019, 07:39 PM
Instead of heckling the reporters and getting thrown out of training camp, I suggest cheering excessively any time Tyreek does anything right. That will let them know who we support.

"WOOT!!! CHEETAH 6, FAT LIAR, STILL ZERO!

cooper barrett
07-22-2019, 08:02 PM
I want pygmies to Rotisserie her like the drunken swine she is Wishing she never visited KC and swearing to never return Like the fat black guy who went to Ball State JWhit

cooper barrett
07-22-2019, 08:03 PM
I want pygmies to Rotisserie her like the drunken swine she is Wishing she never visited KC and swearing to never return Like the fat black guy who went to Ball State JWhit

I hope restaurant staff spit in both of their dinners

BlackOp
07-22-2019, 08:22 PM
Listens to the Stars podcast today. Brooke Pryor was talking about going to training camp
Next week.

She's as obtuse as she is morbidly obese...I really hope she thinks going to TC is going to be business as usual.

Maybe she can write hard hitting articles about which Chief's player is cute enough to be on The Bachelor....She actually watches that retarded show..and tweets about it. Is she in eighth grade?

I've said it before...stupid people are dangerous.

The Star is the most hated entity in the City...well, neck and neck with KCTV5.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-22-2019, 09:45 PM
She's as obtuse as she is morbidly obese...I really hope she thinks going to TC is going to be business as usual.

Maybe she can write hard hitting articles about which Chief's player is cute enough to be on The Bachelor....She actually watches that retarded show..and tweets about it. Is she in eighth grade?

I've said it before...stupid people are dangerous.

The Star is the most hated entity in the City...well, neck and neck with KCTV5.

Ain't it cool?

oldman
07-23-2019, 11:20 AM
We've all missed the most important question. Who is CP sending to camp?

loochy
07-23-2019, 11:22 AM
We've all missed the most important question. Who is CP sending to camp?

BleedingRed and Mr. Clay.

neech
07-23-2019, 11:27 AM
Next week.

What would you listen to that garbage.

Sofa King
07-23-2019, 11:27 AM
BleedingRed and Mr. Clay.

I vote Sauto and Clay.

Hammock Parties
07-23-2019, 11:35 AM
Clay is definitely going Saturday.

loochy
07-23-2019, 11:36 AM
What would you listen to that garbage.

Furthermore, why would he listen to that garbage?

oldman
07-23-2019, 11:48 AM
I can just see it now --

Brooke to Kelce: "How was your off season?" Kelce: "We good". (Brook slinks away)

Clay to Kelce: "How was your off season?" Kelce launches into 15 minute discussion of Dieter's wedding, 20 minutes of fishing with PMII, and 30 minutes discussing fashion.

BlackOp
07-28-2019, 08:55 PM
I had a feeling this was going to be...yeah.

rabblerouser
07-28-2019, 09:00 PM
Fuck Brooke Pryor.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-29-2019, 12:56 AM
Well who did we think they were sending? Of course they're sending that dumb bitch. Don't read their shit. Don't click the links. Send them to poverty.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-29-2019, 03:26 AM
Somebody needs to start a petition for her to be fired

Naptown Chief
07-29-2019, 03:44 AM
She was sent specifically to stir the pot and push Tyreek's buttons. They NEED him to react to her to create another headline and to justify the smearing

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-29-2019, 04:24 AM
Somebody needs to start a petition for her to be fired
Nope. We need to keep her miserably employed in Missouri for 10 years. After she's spent a decade around normal people, perhaps we'll finally get her head screwed on straight.