PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Would you take a bullet for Mahones if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 05:18 PM
Was watching a YouTube of Rob Riggle on a podcast. Riggle was asked whether he would take a non-lethal bullet for Mahones. His answer was yes.

Well would you step in front of Mahomes to take a bullet if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?

TLO
07-22-2019, 05:18 PM
Where is the bullet going to hit me?
Where is it going to hit Mahomes?

ModSocks
07-22-2019, 05:19 PM
Depends. Is it lethal if it hits Mahomes?

Lprechaun
07-22-2019, 05:20 PM
Was watching a YouTube of Rob Riggle on a podcast. Riggle was asked whether he would take a non-lethal bullet for Mahones. His answer was yes.

Well would you step in front of Mahomes to take a bullet if you knew it wasn’t going to be lethal?

Youd be a different person after it , can you handle the fame, the thank you checks, and a seat next to Clark for the rest of your life for games?

O.city
07-22-2019, 05:20 PM
Bunch of pussies

Yes, the answer is yes

This is bigger than just you or me. Sacrifice yourself for the enjoyment of millions of fans for the next 15 years? Bunch of gutless bitches

carcosa
07-22-2019, 05:21 PM
He'll, I'd take a lethal one!!!!

New World Order
07-22-2019, 05:21 PM
Is it career ending?

New World Order
07-22-2019, 05:22 PM
He'll, I'd take a lethal one!!!!

LMAO

Chief Roundup
07-22-2019, 05:22 PM
Hell no I am not taking a lethal bullet for a football player.

Chief Roundup
07-22-2019, 05:23 PM
Bunch of pussies

Yes, the answer is yes

This is bigger than just you or me. Sacrifice yourself for the enjoyment of millions of fans for the next 15 years? Bunch of gutless bitches

We will be sure to push you in front of that bullet and watch you try and squirm away from it then. :D

BigRedChief
Where is the bullet going to hit me?
Where is it going to hit Mahomes?

Depends. Is it lethal if it hits Mahomes?not that much detail about the situation was discussed. It’s not lethal for you. You think it’s omay for Mahones to get shot in his arm or leg and lose a season? Get in front of that bullet. Take the pain for the rest of us fans.

FAX
Skybox at Arrowhead? Cocktails served by scantily clad, young girls? Private plane and limo rides to and from games? 5-star hotel suites?

All free for life?

Heck, I'd shoot myself right now.

FAX

njchiefs
07-22-2019, 05:24 PM
Pathetic hero worship. He’s a great, great player. Hopefully the best ever. Take a bullet for him? How silly. I’m sure you’re joking? Would he take a bullet for you? Would he even take a paintball for you?

Pablo
07-22-2019, 05:24 PM
A billet for mahones?

Shur wood.

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 05:27 PM
Hell no I am not taking a lethal bullet for a football player.thats not the question.

FAX
07-22-2019, 05:28 PM
Pathetic hero worship. He’s a great, great player. Hopefully the best ever. Take a bullet for him? How silly. I’m sure you’re joking? Would he take a bullet for you? Would he even take a paintball for you?

One has to assume that Mahomes and Clark and Wally would be very grateful.

You would never have to stand in line for games. Ever.

You could probably also bang the Chiefs cheerleaders if you wanted ... as if anybody would actually want to do that.

FAX

Chief Roundup
07-22-2019, 05:28 PM
thats not the question.

Then maybe you need to word the question better.

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 05:29 PM
Fax has the answer. Plus you will live in Chiefs lore. You kept the SB dream alive.
Skybox at Arrowhead? Cocktails served by scantily clad, young girls? Private plane and limo rides to and from games? 5-star hotel suites?

All free for life?

FAX

FAX
07-22-2019, 05:29 PM
Then maybe you need to word the question better.

Yeah ...

We can't have any stupid questions around here.

FAX

scho63
07-22-2019, 05:30 PM
A grazing possibly, a full on shot no way.

Getting paralyzed or brain damaged or having to wear a colostomy bag or half my face blown off, no thank you.....

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 05:30 PM
Then maybe you need to word the question better.woukd you take a non-lethal bullet for Mahomes?

How is that not clear on the non-lethal part?:hmmm:

FAX
07-22-2019, 05:36 PM
Whenever I don't know the answer to a question (or even fully understand the question), I always turn to Mr. stumppy for assistance.

FAX

srvy
07-22-2019, 05:37 PM
So say that bullet is going to sever your spinal cord just below the neck rendering you a paraplegic?

Believe in Pat even if it means sacrificing everything?

Chief Roundup
07-22-2019, 05:37 PM
woukd you take a non-lethal bullet for Mahomes?

How is that not clear on the non-lethal part?:hmmm:

I see now that I missed your wasn't. My bad.
Either way the answer in truthfulness is no as it would be for any sane person.
But I will realize that you are just having some "fun", so I will let you have at said fun.

FAX
07-22-2019, 05:38 PM
So say that bullet is going to sever your spinal cord just below the neck rendering you a paraplegic?

You can still watch football with your head.

FAX

DaFace
07-22-2019, 05:39 PM
Some of you need to gain some perspective on what's important in life.

srvy
07-22-2019, 05:40 PM
You can still watch football with your head.

FAX

:D

FAX
07-22-2019, 05:40 PM
Mr. DaFace is right, of course.

Take the bullet and be glad you did.

FAX

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 05:41 PM
Some of you need to gain some perspective on what's important in life.geeezzz it’s just a fun thread to pass this last week before training camp starts. Lighten up Francis!

FloridaMan88
07-22-2019, 05:41 PM

You could still watch Mahomes lead the Chiefs to a Super Bowl and get beer through a feeding tube so that would be okay.

srvy
07-22-2019, 05:43 PM
Grab the person nearest you use as shield then jump in the path?

KChiefs1
07-22-2019, 05:43 PM
Yes

I’d be a CP hero.

FloridaMan88
07-22-2019, 05:45 PM
There are people on this message board who would have taken a bullet for Alex Smith.

Now THAT is sick.

srvy
07-22-2019, 05:45 PM
geeezzz it’s just a fun thread to pass this last week before training camp starts. Lighten up Francis!

Why is someone trying to gun down Pat? Is it Tom Brady? Its Tom Brady isnt it.

FlaChief58
07-22-2019, 05:47 PM
No, but I would have no problem aerating any piece of shit who was trying to mess with him

srvy
07-22-2019, 05:47 PM
Or is the gunman Bob Kraft?

srvy
07-22-2019, 05:48 PM
No, but I would have no problem aerating any piece of shit who was trying to mess with him

This is the only correct answer and a great reason for open carry.

RealSNR
07-22-2019, 05:49 PM
People will die for a lot of stupid reasons. Women, money, land, government...

Is the NFL's best QB who just so happens to play for your team really that much of a stretch compared to those other reasons?

And the questions isn't even asking you to die. It's asking you to take a non-lethal bullet.

srvy
07-22-2019, 05:50 PM
Those of you who hate the 2nd amendment hate Pat and want him gunned down. You pricks!

Tribal Warfare
07-22-2019, 05:54 PM
I don't value my life like most especially if kid like that has such a promising future.

kysirsoze
07-22-2019, 05:54 PM
In addition to the obvious reasons for yes, Patrick also just seems like a better person than me who is in a position to do a lot more good for the world. The altruistic choice is to jump on that bullet.

TLO
07-22-2019, 05:55 PM
Pros:

- Save Mahomes from a devastating injury.
- Probably a lot of sweet perks from the Chiefs
- Handed the keys to the city.
- Fame for being the guy who "took that bullet for Mahomes"

Cons:

- Getting shot.
- Excruciating pain
- Possible long term physical and emotional damage
- Getting shot

My conclusion: Seems like there's a lot of willing participants to take the bullet. I choose you, Pikachu! I'll post my adulation for you on chiefsplanet.com and enjoy the benifits of not being shot.

ChiliConCarnage
07-22-2019, 05:56 PM
Hell no!

I think it was Cris Carter that told rookies at the symposium they need to figure out which member of their crew was the fall guy. This is a job for that guy. I recommend he take some of the money he's leaching off Pat and get a bulletproof vest.

Molitoth
07-22-2019, 05:57 PM
Hell yes I would.

RealSNR
07-22-2019, 05:57 PM
Hell no!

I think it was Cris Carter that told rookies at the symposium they need to figure out which member of their crew was the fall guy. This is a job for that guy. I recommend he take some of the money he's leaching off Pat and get a bulletproof vest.

Ahhh... now Gehrig Dieter still being on the roster makes sense!

srvy
07-22-2019, 05:58 PM
People will die for a lot of stupid reasons. Women, money, land, government...

Is the NFL's best QB who just so happens to play for your team really that much of a stretch compared to those other reasons?

And the questions isn't even asking you to die. It's asking you to take a non-lethal bullet.

Well I suppose Pat can have Gehrig Dieter sing I will always love you as you sip you beer through a straw in you motorized chair.

smithandrew051
07-22-2019, 06:04 PM
I’d shoot myself in the dick right now if it saved Mahomes from a hang nail

Frazod
07-22-2019, 06:09 PM
I'd much rather pop the shooter in the face before he fired, but if that wasn't an option, yes I would. Sure would suck to be the guy who could have saved him but didn't.

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 06:10 PM
Well I suppose Pat can have Gehrig Dieter sing I will always love you as you sip you beer through a straw in you motorized chair.Although that would technically be “non-legal”, thats too horrible of an outcome for a fun thread. It would be “more fun” to take a bullet straight through the arm without hitting any bones or arteries.

njchiefs
07-22-2019, 06:11 PM
In addition to the obvious reasons for yes, Patrick also just seems like a better person than me who is in a position to do a lot more good for the world. The altruistic choice is to jump on that bullet.

You can’t jump on a bullet. You’re thinking of a grenade.

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 06:12 PM
I’d shoot myself in the dick right now if it saved Mahomes from a hang nailChiefs Kingdom appreciates the sacrifice. ROFL

Munson
07-22-2019, 06:13 PM
Pros:

- Save Mahomes from a devastating injury.
- Probably a lot of sweet perks from the Chiefs
- Handed the keys to the city.
- Fame for being the guy who "took that bullet for Mahomes"

Cons:

- Getting shot.
- Excruciating pain
- Possible long term physical and emotional damage
- Getting shot

My conclusion: Seems like there's a lot of willing participants to take the bullet. I choose you, Pikachu! I'll post my adulation for you on chiefsplanet.com and enjoy the benifits of not being shot.

The pros outweigh the cons!

Hammock Parties
07-22-2019, 06:14 PM
fuckin' A i would

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/417C3gpMeaL.jpg

RealSNR
07-22-2019, 06:18 PM
Well I suppose Pat can have Gehrig Dieter sing I will always love you as you sip you beer through a straw in you motorized chair.

Your definition of lethal is different from mine.

No, a bullet that turns me into Gabby Giffords or Terri Schiavo is not worth Mahomes. To me, I interpret lethal as a bullet that significantly alters your perception and ability to think and function on the earth.

Lose a limb? Non lethal. Lose 75% of your brain? That's lethal.

srvy
07-22-2019, 06:28 PM
Lethal is dead non lethal you survive. Maybe unscathed maybe not.

carcosa
07-22-2019, 06:31 PM
Hell no I am not taking a lethal bullet for a football player.

Fuck off!!!!!

-King-
07-22-2019, 06:32 PM
I'd wish him the best of luck in his recovery

carcosa
07-22-2019, 06:33 PM
I’d shoot myself in the dick right now if it saved Mahomes from a hang nail

HELL yes brother!!! This right here is a REAL fan!!!!!

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 06:37 PM
Bullets seem like they would really hurt. And a non-lethal bullet could still completely destroy a person's quality of life. I adore Patrick Mahomes II and would push any of you in front of him in a second, but I'd probably dive for cover myself.

SAUTO
07-22-2019, 06:41 PM
Today?

Imon Yourside
07-22-2019, 06:45 PM
I would take a bullet to save most of you people, true love for my fellow hunams. :D

RealSNR
07-22-2019, 06:50 PM
Lethal is dead non lethal you survive. Maybe unscathed maybe not.

I’m just setting the terms of the hypothetical situation man. In one case I’d say yes, in the other I’d say no.

srvy
07-22-2019, 06:56 PM
Bullets seem like they would really hurt. And a non-lethal bullet could still completely destroy a person's quality of life. I adore Patrick Mahomes II and would push any of you in front of him in a second, but I'd probably dive for cover myself.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/YlTeFZHGLiBSSKATtP/giphy.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-22-2019, 07:15 PM
There are people on this message board who would have taken a bullet for Alex Smith.

Now THAT is sick.

There are people on this board who would have GIVEN a bullet to Alex Smith.

(Oh, I see Billay has a new thread I need to visit!)

Yes, you take the bullet for Mahomes. How is this even a question?

srvy
07-22-2019, 07:21 PM
There are people on this board who would have GIVEN a bullet to Alex Smith.

(Oh, I see Billay has a new thread I need to visit!)

Yes, you take the bullet for Mahomes. How is this even a question?

What if its a shotgun blast to the face that leaves you permanently blind and unable to see Pat play again?

RealSNR
07-22-2019, 07:31 PM
What if its a shotgun blast to the face that leaves you permanently blind and unable to see Pat play again?

What's this gift of the magi worst case scenario bullshit you're trying to steer the conversation towards? "Ahahahah... you said you'd take the bullet and yeah, you're not dead, but it turns out it hits you up the ass and rips out your rectum all the way up to your brain, so now not only are you a vegetable, but every time you fart, it leaves a giant mess for your loved ones to clean up until you die decades from now!!!!!"

A bullet. You step in front of the path of the bullet. It probably hits you in an area that's not your head, neck, or any other area that would seriously complicate your ability to watch and experience the football career of Patrick Mahomes.

I don't know if there has ever been a documented case of a bodyguard successfully taking a bullet for the person they're supposed to guard, but if there is one, and the bodyguard didn't die, I would bet $20 that the bodyguard didn't wind up blind, deaf, dumb, a vegetable, or even paralyzed like you're suggesting.

NJChiefsFan
07-22-2019, 07:36 PM

EXACTLY. Everyone should be picking yes here. Perspective people. This is a QBOTF for goodness sake.

FAX
07-22-2019, 07:36 PM
It seems we have invented entirely new kinds of lethal.

We got your super-lethal, your semi-lethal, your wish-it-was-lethal, and your delayed-live-40-years-as-a-sponge-lethal.

This makes the question a whole lot more complicated.

FAX

srvy
07-22-2019, 07:38 PM
What's this gift of the magi worst case scenario bullshit you're trying to steer the conversation towards? "Ahahahah... you said you'd take the bullet and yeah, you're not dead, but it turns out it hits you up the ass and rips out your rectum all the way up to your brain, so now not only are you a vegetable, but every time you fart, it leaves a giant mess for your loved ones to clean up until you die decades from now!!!!!"

A bullet. You step in front of the path of the bullet. It probably hits you in an area that's not your head, neck, or any other area that would seriously complicate your ability to watch and experience the football career of Patrick Mahomes.

I don't know if there has ever been a documented case of a bodyguard successfully taking a bullet for the person they're supposed to guard, but if there is one, and the bodyguard didn't die, I would bet $20 that the bodyguard didn't wind up blind, deaf, dumb, a vegetable, or even paralyzed like you're suggesting.

He mad

srvy
07-22-2019, 07:41 PM
It was a stupid post and further I dont believe any of ya will take that bullet. Most likely scenario the shooter misses and the only thing you hero's do is get it recorded on your cell phone.

Coochie liquor
07-22-2019, 07:42 PM
He represents our best chance at winning a SB since Montana. Fuck yes I would, as long as it’s not in the dick or balls I’m in!

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-22-2019, 07:50 PM

Blast is not a single bullet. You lose.

LMAO

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 07:54 PM
He represents our best chance at winning a SB since Montana. **** yes I would, as long as it’s not in the dick or balls I’m in!But what if your a vegetable and you forget how to use your dick and balls?

/srvy

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 07:54 PM
I downloaded an artist's body model of a Da Vinci-type male, and I'm randomly picking bullet paths. For those of you who voted yes, I'll tell you where you were hit.

BigRedChief - Grazed the inside of your left knee. Barely enough to leave a scar.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 07:58 PM
BWillie - Right quad about two inches above the knee, from the right side.

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 07:59 PM
I downloaded an artist's body model of a Da Vinci-type male, and I'm randomly picking bullet paths. For those of you who voted yes, I'll tell you where you were hit.

BigRedChief - Grazed the inside of your left knee. Barely enough to leave a scar.not sure how a graze saves our football savior?:hmmm:

Come to think of it, it wasn’t to save him, but take the bullet because he was under fire. Yes, I take the graze. Along with Chiefs fan lore and admittance into the winning Super Bowl locker room.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 07:59 PM
carcosa - Directly into the left femur at about testicle height, from the front. That's really going to hurt.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:00 PM
not sure how a graze saves our football savior?:hmmm:

You took the bullet. You fulfilled your obligation.

Graystoke
07-22-2019, 08:01 PM
Can’t we just have Alex Smith take the bullet?

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:03 PM
Chiefs fan in Omaha - Inside of the right thigh from the back, slightly above the midpoint of the thigh. Flesh wound.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-22-2019, 08:04 PM
Can’t we just have Alex Smith take the bullet?

Just when I thought serendipity was dead...

Graystoke
07-22-2019, 08:04 PM
carcosa - Directly into the left femur at about testicle height, from the front. That's really going to hurt.

HaHa! Your gonna bleed out

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:06 PM
ChiefAshhole1056 - Outside of the right shin, roughly halfway up the leg, from the front. Might have hit the bone, but probably just grazed it.

Lots of leg wounds so far. Just a random draw.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:11 PM
ChiefsPantelones - An inch above your right hip, from the right side. It'll miss your spine, but it's going to go through your body widthwise and really screw up your large intestine.

Graystoke
07-22-2019, 08:13 PM
ChiefsPantelones - An inch above your right hip, from the right side. It'll miss your spine, but it's going to go through your body widthwise and really screw up your large intestine.

HaHa! You gotta poop in a bag for a while

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:14 PM
Chiefs=Good - Right quad, an inch above your knee, from the back. Close enough to your femur that it'll probably break it, but not shatter it. It's going to hurt.

RealSNR
07-22-2019, 08:14 PM
My uncle has pooped in a bag for the last 25 years. If that happened to me, I could live with it.

Tribal Warfare
07-22-2019, 08:16 PM

Yeah, a kid whose life has just started and destined for great things vs a guy whose life is half over with no kids and living a mediocre existence.

Like Bruce Willis in Sin City " Good Trade"

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:17 PM
coochie liquor - Base of the skull from the back, an inch left of where your spine meets your skull. It's nonlethal by definition, but you're going to be on a ventilator for the rest of your life, staring blankly up at the ceiling of your nursing home. Mahomes fans thank you for your sacrifice.

Mahomes_Is_God
07-22-2019, 08:19 PM
I would die for him. I would spend an eternity burning in the lakes of hell fire for that man.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:20 PM
Ebolapox - Through the back of the neck about an inch left of your spinal cord. It'll hit your chin on the way out as well. It's a miracle that you didn't bleed out, but I bet the blood loss to your brain will make you somewhat vegetative. Chiefs fans thank you for your sacrifice.

Chiefshrink
07-22-2019, 08:21 PM
John 15:13
13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.:thumb:

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:22 PM
frazod - Left collarbone from the front, kind of close to your shoulder. It would hurt like heck, but you'd survive and you'd get the hero treatment with your shoulder in a sling.

srvy
07-22-2019, 08:23 PM
Blast is not a single bullet. You lose.

LMAO

No its from a single shell. Now as far as bullets it depends on the type. Most bullets are designed to mushroom at impact causing horrific trauma. It usually changes trajectory hitting bone and framenting causing more trauma. Thats why the call it a magic bullet one that enters and exits cleanly and its rare.

Read about the secret service agent that took the bullet for reagan. His life was completely altered his health declined. Brady didnt fare to well either. The JFK assassination look how those bullets traveled through his body. You get shot chances are it will radically change your life.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:25 PM
Hammock Parties - Barely grazed your left thumb from the back, close to where it joins the hand. Bandaid needed. Might be a day before you can pick up a soda can.

Hammock Parties
07-22-2019, 08:26 PM
Hammock Parties - Barely grazed your left thumb from the back, close to where it joins the hand. Bandaid needed. Might be a day before you can pick up a soda can.

awesome - i need my right thumb for computer stuff but i can live with a sore left

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:28 PM
IdeaL - Right pectoral from the front, about two inches below your collarbone. Big body shot, but other than a collapsed lung you'll be fine. It's going to take a while, though.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:30 PM
Imon_Yourside - Direct shot into the back of your left heel. Eric Berry sympathizes. You're going to limp forever.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:32 PM
Jerok - Grazed your left temple pretty deep from the front. It'll likely ricochet off your skull, but it's going to leave a wicked scar.

carcosa
07-22-2019, 08:32 PM

WORTH IT

Garcia Bronco
07-22-2019, 08:33 PM
They should rename the lounge to bandcamp... Cuz this one time I saw a Patrick mahomes at...

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:34 PM
jerryaldini - direct hit into your left shin from the left side, about two inches below the knee. Remember that frame thing that Alex Smith has been wearing? That's you.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:35 PM
kysirsoze - Left thigh from the front, about two inches above the knee. Just to the inside of your femur. There shall be blood.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Molotith - Outside of the right hip from the front. Above the hip joint, but it'll shatter your hip bone. I'm not sure that's a weight bearing area, though. I suspect you'll be fine.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:41 PM
Munson - Right side of the chest, going through the bottom of your deltoid on the way in. It's going to mess a lot of stuff up. You might have to eat through a tube going forward.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:44 PM
NJChiefsFan - Back of the neck at about the C6. Not at all where you want to take a bullet.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:46 PM
Radar Chief - The top of your left foot. It's going to hurt every time it rains for the rest of your life.

Naptown Chief
I WOULD TAKE A BULLET THROUGH MY DICK FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOR PATRICK MAHOMES II. Granted it would be my second piercing, but that's neither here nor there. ONLY BETAS WOULD SAY NO TO THIS amirite?

eDave
No.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:47 PM
RealSNR - Directly into your left shin about three inches above your ankle. You'll be on crutches long after Mahomes hoists his first Lombardi.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-22-2019, 08:48 PM

Duh. Who wouldn’t? Of course I would. I’m a real fan.

Naptown Chief
07-22-2019, 08:48 PM
I WOULD TAKE A BULLET THROUGH MY DICK FOR OUR LORD AND SAVIOR PATRICK MAHOMES II. Granted it would be my second piercing, but that's neither here nor there. ONLY BETAS WOULD SAY NO TO THIS amirite?

RealSNR - Directly into your left shin about three inches above your ankle. You'll be on crutches long after Mahomes hoists his first Lombardi.

Wait, do I have a choice where I'm getting shot or will you appoint me a limb (other than my Weiner)?

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:50 PM

I say this purely from a target area standpoint, but that's a pretty small target.

But by golly, you came close. Directly into the left hip from the left side. I bet it would take out your prostate while destroying both hip joints.

Naptown Chief
07-22-2019, 08:52 PM
I say this purely from a target area standpoint, but that's a pretty small target.

But by golly, you came close. Directly into the left hip from the left side. I bet it would take out your prostate while destroying both hip joints.

My right hip labrum was anchored and sewn back together 2 years ago at the ripe old age of 33. My left isn't that much better... I say bring it on

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:53 PM
Sweet Daddy Hate - Left pectoral from the front, about two inches left of your sternum and an inch above your heart. Pretty close to some major arteries, but you'll survive with significant pain and suffering.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:55 PM
Tribal warfare - Grazed the outside of your right shin about four inches above the ankle. Chicks dig scars, so you're cool.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:57 PM
tx4chiefs - Left side of the head straight into the brain, about 1.5 inches above your left ear. If you survive that, you'll never do math again. And probably never do much of anything. Tough break.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 08:59 PM
wazu - Right side, an inch behind the ankle where your Haglund's deformity might be if you had one. It would sever your achilles, so you'd never do the high jump again.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 09:00 PM
I'm a little surprised that no one took a gut shot. That's a decent-sized target.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 09:01 PM
That's everyone who was on the list when I started it. If you want to find out what you sacrificed to save Patrick Mahomes II, post your request.

Hammock Parties
07-22-2019, 09:04 PM
a far more interesting poll, with rain man additions, would be if we would let mahomes take a bullet to save us

will you gamble with mahomes' body?

wazu
07-22-2019, 09:10 PM
wazu - Right side, an inch behind the ankle where your Haglund's deformity might be if you had one. It would sever your achilles, so you'd never do the high jump again.

That's not bad at all.

JakeF
07-22-2019, 09:11 PM
I'm not going to die for the Kansas City Chiefs or any other sports team. That's just stupid.

Pitt Gorilla
07-22-2019, 09:16 PM
a far more interesting poll, with rain man additions, would be if we would let mahomes take a bullet to save us

will you gamble with mahomes' body?

Good Lord, no.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 09:23 PM
I'm not going to die for the Kansas City Chiefs or any other sports team. That's just stupid.

You're assuming that it's always your choice.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 09:24 PM
Good Lord, no.

For the record, I would in no way condone or participate in such an exercise.

Bearcat
07-22-2019, 09:24 PM
It's just a fun thread about being shot.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 09:27 PM
It's just a fun thread about being shot.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/YORbW2lC6oOtUKavpL" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/twirl-revolving-guntwirl-YORbW2lC6oOtUKavpL">via GIPHY</a></p>

Boise_Chief
07-22-2019, 09:36 PM
Request. I have crap luck so let'er rip.

BigRedChief
07-22-2019, 09:37 PM
It's just a fun thread about being shot.For the playoffs we will have to amp up the pain with.....would you put your junk in a vice controlled by a Raiders fan if it meant a Super Bowl berth.

Rain Man
07-22-2019, 09:42 PM
Request. I have crap luck so let'er rip.

The bullet enters your right side just in front of your spine, about an inch higher than your belly button. I think it'll take out both of your kidneys. So not ideal.

Boise_Chief
07-22-2019, 09:45 PM
Ehhh could have been worse. Did you know you dont pee when you are on dialysis. It could reduce my time in the six pack challenge.

wazu
07-22-2019, 09:45 PM
The bullet enters your right side just in front of your spine, about an inch higher than your belly button. I think it'll take out both of your kidneys. So not ideal.

Don't worry, Boise. If you save Mahomes we'll find you a kidney.

Boise_Chief
07-22-2019, 09:47 PM
Thx Wazu thankfully it wasnt a liver I dont know if I want a second hand Chiefsplanet liver.

RealSNR
07-22-2019, 10:13 PM

Cool! My grandpa has a prosthetic left leg. Maybe if I ask nicely they'll amputate and give me a new foot?

ClevelandBronco
07-22-2019, 10:19 PM
He can make me an offer after he signs his next contract.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-22-2019, 10:38 PM
Sweet Daddy Hate - Left pectoral from the front, about two inches left of your sternum and an inch above your heart. Pretty close to some major arteries, but you'll survive with significant pain and suffering.

I just can't STOP being a badass. Thanks, RM!

TinyEvel
07-22-2019, 10:51 PM
Possibly, if all my hospital bills would be paid. Dealing with hospitals and doctors billing and insurance companies would be worse than the bullet pain.

Titty Meat
07-22-2019, 11:04 PM
You all are pussies I'm not taking a bullet for anyone who isnt family

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-23-2019, 07:04 AM
You all are pussies I'm not taking a bullet for anyone who isnt family

1) Mahomes IS family.

2) How does taking a bullet equate to being a "pussy"?
Review your English please, you're treading on Cooper territory.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-23-2019, 07:43 AM
For the playoffs we will have to amp up the pain with.....would you put your junk in a vice controlled by a Raiders fan if it meant a Super Bowl berth.

ROFL

Hydrae
07-23-2019, 10:20 AM
Imon_Yourside - Direct shot into the back of your left heel. Eric Berry sympathizes. You're going to limp forever.

He will always be known as Achilles going forward. :)

Rasputin
07-23-2019, 10:31 AM
I'd rather push a Raider fan & or a Bronco fan in front of the bullet but I'd take a bullet for Sir Patrick Mahomes II

ChiTown
07-23-2019, 10:50 AM
So far, we have identified 40 liars in this thread......

Tribal Warfare
07-23-2019, 10:55 AM

Nope, being honest if a Kid has a bright future I'd rather have gun pointed at me

TambaBerry
07-23-2019, 11:00 AM
there is only a few people on this earth that i would take a bullet for and all but one is blood related to me

ChiTown
07-23-2019, 11:09 AM
Nope, being honest if a Kid has a bright future I'd rather have gun pointed at me

Until the gun is actually pointed at you, and then you'd say no. Unless PM is your Son or Daddy, you ain't taking that bullet.

srvy
07-23-2019, 11:10 AM

Jim Jones syndrome

Koolaids cold

Tribal Warfare
07-23-2019, 11:10 AM
Until the gun is actually pointed at you, and then you'd say no. Unless PM is your Son or Daddy, you ain't taking that bullet.

Dude, you have no idea what I've been through in life, believe me I can take a bullet.

ChiTown
07-23-2019, 11:15 AM
Dude, you have no idea what I've been through in life, believe me I can take a bullet.

LOL. OK. We can all take a bullet. You are just going the next step and volunteering to take a lethal bullet. I think you are lying. But, in the off chance you are being serious, seek help immediately, if not sooner.

lcarus
07-23-2019, 11:17 AM
I'd take one if it WAS lethal. Name the media center after me when I'm gone. I'm all in on this fuckin train DEAD OR ALIVE.

Tribal Warfare
07-23-2019, 11:18 AM
LOL. OK. We can all take a bullet. You are just going the next step and volunteering to take a lethal bullet. I think you are lying. But, in the off chance you are being serious, seek help immediately, if not sooner.

Stroke at birth, seizure disorder, no great hold on religion, no kids

FAX
07-23-2019, 11:18 AM
This may all boil down to the type of ammunition used by the proposed assassin.

Are we talking about the basic .22, .45 caliber Classic Personal Defense JHP Hi-Shoks, or a Radically Invasive Projectile?

This could make a lot of difference both in terms of survivability and quality of life after the fact.

FAX

Jerm
07-23-2019, 11:21 AM
We ALL already took one...it was called Alex Smith.

ChiTown
07-23-2019, 11:21 AM

Well then, thanks in advance for your service....:D

FAX
07-23-2019, 11:23 AM
Well then, thanks in advance for your service....:D

There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's quarterback.

FAX

BigRedChief
07-23-2019, 11:46 AM
There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's quarterback.

FAX

New sig for training camp. :clap:

MarkDavis'Haircut
07-23-2019, 12:33 PM
I would do it. Just for CP.

raybec 4
07-23-2019, 12:38 PM

What the fuck does that have to do with taking a bullet?

Imon Yourside
07-23-2019, 01:18 PM

Curse you HAGLUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll step up and be the Planets spiritual leader.

Rain Man
07-23-2019, 01:30 PM
there is only a few people on this earth that i would take a bullet for and all but one is blood related to me

Gosh, I'm honored. I'm the only non-relative?

Pitt Gorilla
07-23-2019, 03:53 PM
Jesus, you’re a dick.

07-23-2019, 04:03 PM
We ALL already took one...it was called Alex Smith./thread. LMAO

Tribal Warfare
07-23-2019, 04:04 PM
What the fuck does that have to do with taking a bullet?

obvious, don't give a shit if I live or die if someone's in danger and needs help

mlyonsd
07-23-2019, 04:04 PM
I voted of course on the thin hope Pat reads the thread and sends tickets or something cool to those that voted that way.

Easy 6
07-23-2019, 04:06 PM
“Hey Patrick!!! how ya feeling Champ?!! Hey I bet these hot nurses are all over you amirite! Here I brought you this get well card and a bottle of ketchup”

ChiTown
07-23-2019, 05:19 PM
Jesus, you’re a dick.

No, I'm actually not being a dick. I'm not even sure how you took that leap.

I'm just challenging the notion that anyone would actually take a bullet for a guy that isn't a close Family member (child, spouse, etc).

eDave
07-23-2019, 05:33 PM
Changed my mind. Yes I would.

Something like that has GOT to pay dividends. Massive dividends.

I would eat and drink for free anywhere I go in KC. No cover at any clubs.

And I'm going to Turks and Caicos with the squad next year. Ride a fucking horse in the ocean. Never thought I wanted to do that until I saw that.

smithandrew051
07-23-2019, 05:35 PM
Changed my mind. Yes I would.

Something like that has GOT to pay dividends. Massive dividends.

At the very least, I would assume the team would let you party with them after winning the Super Bowl.

eDave
07-23-2019, 05:39 PM
At the very least, I would assume the team would let you party with them after winning the Super Bowl.

Oh yeah!

And drinking champagne out of this belly-button. And Lord know what I'm going to do with those feet.

https://images.follownews.com/8641/8641630/chiefs-heiress-gracie-hunt-stops-by-jeter-family-thanksgiving-with-posadas-family--bama-rack-attack_1.jpg

Prison Bitch
02-05-2020, 12:32 PM
When I first saw this thread I laughed.

I’m taking it seriously today.

tyecopeland
02-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Who is mahones?

Joe
02-05-2020, 01:56 PM
I would eat and drink for free anywhere I go in KC. No cover at any clubs.

What if you didn't live in KC?

TwistedChief
02-05-2020, 01:59 PM
I voted 'Hell no' in this poll only because I was told the bullet wouldn't be lethal. If it were lethal, absolutely.

MAG
02-05-2020, 02:01 PM
I would take a lethal one.

38yrsfan
02-05-2020, 06:02 PM
If my time-traveler self knew he would save billions of lives discovering a cure for cancer or similar event, sure. Otherwise, seriously???

You really want to stray into that denver darkness known as the Elway Messiah complex?

Just triple his bodyguard budget. Gofundme might work. ;)

big nasty kcnut
02-05-2020, 06:41 PM
I wear 3 layers of kevlar and yeah I'll take a bullet for pat.

R Clark
02-05-2020, 06:45 PM

All free for life?

FAX

Mr fax knows what’s up !

SeattleChiefFan
02-05-2020, 06:50 PM
This thread is pure gold.