PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Would you marry Patrick Mahomes?

carcosa
07-27-2019, 11:20 PM
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.

KC Hawks
07-27-2019, 11:22 PM
I would dip myself in ketchup on our honeymoon

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
07-27-2019, 11:26 PM
I would make sure he gets reach arounds every night!

New World Order
07-27-2019, 11:54 PM
What kind of question is this?

Of course I would!

Jewish Rabbi
07-28-2019, 12:18 AM
I would marry him with my penis!

Chiefs Pantalones
07-28-2019, 12:21 AM
I would do anything he asked me to.

Hammock Parties
07-28-2019, 12:33 AM
i feel the single life is better for him

spread that seed

we need lots of little mahomies running around so every franchise can have one in 20 years

in fact, i feel mahomes should be put out to stud at the olympics every four years to increase the chances of great quarterbacks being born in the future

T-post Tom
07-28-2019, 01:17 AM

I'd marry you, you beautiful American sunflower.

New World Order
07-28-2019, 01:20 AM
I'd marry you, you beautiful American sunflower.

He's a sweetie!

comochiefsfan
07-28-2019, 01:29 AM
I’d be whatever he wants me to be. I’d be his love, his life. I’d lather myself in ketchup and let him lick it out of my hairy butthole. I’d run my fingers through his beautiful, long flowing hair every single night, while I whisper sweet nothings in his ear and give him a handy. I’d gladly bend over and take whatever punishment he decides to give me because I’ve been a naughty boy. I would be his and he would be mine. Forever and ever, until death do us part. Most likely from AIDS.

TLDR: Yeah I’d probably marry him.

Mahomes_Is_God
07-28-2019, 01:56 AM
I’d be whatever he wants me to be. I’d be his love, his life. I’d lather myself in ketchup and let him lick it out of my hairy butthole. I’d run my fingers through his beautiful, long flowing hair every single night, while I whisper sweet nothings in his ear and give him a handy. I’d gladly bend over and take whatever punishment he decides to give me because I’ve been a naughty boy. I would be his and he would be mine. Forever and ever, until death do us part. Most likely from AIDS.

Yep, I think that's enough internet for me tonight.

scho63
07-28-2019, 08:33 AM
Sure, I would be his beard.......

MTG#10
07-28-2019, 08:41 AM

I like girls, that's my reason. Now Brittany is a different story...I'd do things to her that'd I'd later on be ashamed of.

Bowser
07-28-2019, 08:44 AM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/UZYwOHqFnnYLm" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/UZYwOHqFnnYLm">via GIPHY</a></p>

neech
07-28-2019, 08:51 AM
He would have to wine me and dine me and propose on his knees and if he did that..giggle..giggle, well I would blushingly say, Yes.

Simply Red
07-28-2019, 09:40 AM
well, I mean, if you and I were ever to duhvorse, then? sure!

FlaChief58
07-28-2019, 09:45 AM
Were I of the pecker puffer persuasion, I most certainly would. I like fish tacos though so, no I would not

SuperBowl4
07-28-2019, 10:05 AM
No I wouldn't but I might marry his girlfriend

Chiefs=Champions
07-28-2019, 10:19 AM
I would love to!! Thanks!

KC Hawks
07-28-2019, 10:36 AM
I WISH I COULD CARRY HIS CHILDREN

chinaski
07-28-2019, 10:39 AM
Well, I am not gay. Patrick isn't gay either.

However...

If I was gay, and Patrick was gay, we met and fell in love, sure why not. I'd marry him. :)

Jewish Rabbi
07-28-2019, 10:43 AM

However...

If I was gay, and Patrick was gay, we met and fell in love, sure why not. I'd marry him. :)

Seems gay.

Naptown Chief
07-28-2019, 10:50 AM
Patty Cakes? Moar like Dreamy Cakes amirite? That scrumptious little Kermit the frog sounding, luscious lock having, massive cock wielding... In a metaphysical sense? Absolutely. That being said, though, I LIKE TO MAKE SEX WITH THE LADIES (WITH MY PENIS) way, WAY, too much ever to confine myself to even the hunkiest of male specimens. I'll be his, and he my, spiritual fuck stick all night long, so long as we get to go back to lady sexing by day

Naptown Chief
07-28-2019, 10:52 AM

However...

Seems gay.

Your assessment checks out. Must be gay..

Naptown Chief
07-28-2019, 10:55 AM
Your assessment checks out. Must be gay..

Wait, that guy got myself and a few family members $125 each. Not only is he not gay, he probably wields the second biggest dick on earth (behind only PM2) and sexes only the sexiest ladies (with his penis)

MahiMike
07-28-2019, 11:00 AM
I ain't gay...

RealSNR
07-28-2019, 11:08 AM
"Blah blah I'm not gonna do it cuz I'm not gay blah blah blah..."

I mean, that's okay. Some people love Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs more than others. That kind of thing does happen. Some people wouldn't marry Mahomes because they think it's gay or whatever, and that may make you think that they're actually really big Alex Smith fans in secret, but it's important to not be judgmental.

Instead, we should probably respect people who wouldn't marry Mahomes for the courage they have to admit to being so weird and different and fucked up in the head. And of course, when it comes to important things like celebrating all the Super Bowls that Patrick Mahomes is going to win, we should definitely talk down to them and act superior and not associate or fraternize with them. But I'm definitely not going to judge them. It's their life, and whatever they do behind closed doors away from my family is their business and I'm fine with it as long as it's not hurting anybody.

SuperBowl4
07-28-2019, 11:27 AM

However...

If I was gay, and Patrick was gay, we met and fell in love, sure why not. I'd marry him. :)"Roy was not gay. He was a man who like having sex with men" - Roger Stone - on Trump's mentor Roy Cohen - Think about - Look Closer

smithandrew051
07-28-2019, 12:33 PM
I’d be honored to engage in some sort of sexual Kermit-Miss Piggy role playing with Patrick if he so desired.

seclark
07-28-2019, 12:44 PM

I mean, that's okay. Some people love Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs more than others. That kind of thing does happen. Some people wouldn't marry Mahomes because they think it's gay or whatever, and that may make you think that they're actually really big Alex Smith fans in secret, but it's important to not be judgmental.

Instead, we should probably respect people who wouldn't marry Mahomes for the courage they have to admit to being so weird and different and ****ed up in the head. And of course, when it comes to important things like celebrating all the Super Bowls that Patrick Mahomes is going to win, we should definitely talk down to them and act superior and not associate or fraternize with them. But I'm definitely not going to judge them. It's their life, and whatever they do behind closed doors away from my family is their business and I'm fine with it as long as it's not hurting anybody.
Thanks...I guess?

New World Order
07-28-2019, 12:49 PM

Instead, we should probably respect people who wouldn't marry Mahomes for the courage they have to admit to being so weird and different and ****ed up in the head. And of course, when it comes to important things like celebrating all the Super Bowls that Patrick Mahomes is going to win, we should definitely talk down to them and act superior and not associate or fraternize with them. But I'm definitely not going to judge them. It's their life, and whatever they do behind closed doors away from my family is their business and I'm fine with it as long as it's not hurting anybody.

The people who don't want to marry Mahomes really just want to marry Alex Smith.

UChieffyBugger
07-28-2019, 02:00 PM
Only if he agrees to no prenup, pay all the bills and practice celibacy. Oh, and I keep the pets and his superbowl rings if he cheats on me with Gehrig Dieter.

lewdog
07-28-2019, 02:16 PM
It’s not gay if you don’t kiss!

BigRedChief
07-28-2019, 04:46 PM
No, but I’d take a bullet for him.

Iowanian
07-28-2019, 04:57 PM
No. I'm not gay.

I don't worship players. No player would care if I missed a mortgage payment or if I died.

He's easy to cheer for and an easy player to be a fan of but I'm not a creap level fan. Very glad he's a chief.

SuperBowl4
07-28-2019, 05:04 PM
No. I'm not gay.

I don't worship players. No player would care if I missed a mortgage payment or if I died.

He's easy to cheer for and an easy player to be a fan of but I'm not a creap level fan. Very glad he's a chief.Thanks for setting the record straight.

Iowanian
07-28-2019, 05:26 PM
Thanks for setting the record straight.

I didn't expect a guy who would suck a dick for a better parking space to be on board with my thought on the topic.

chinaski
07-28-2019, 05:40 PM
For some reason, I keep thinking about Eddie Murphy's "Raw" routing about Mister T. ROFL

Deberg_1990
07-28-2019, 05:44 PM
Yea sure. he’s hot enough.

I dump his ass for a nice settlement after that 2nd contract is final.

WhiteWhale
07-28-2019, 06:16 PM

spread that seed

we need lots of little mahomies running around so every franchise can have one in 20 years

in fact, i feel mahomes should be put out to stud at the olympics every four years to increase the chances of great quarterbacks being born in the future

Nah, if that's the case he's not raising them full time.

If daddy Mahomes just planted his seed ala Derrick Thomas, God Emperor Mahomes isn't where he is now.

Coochie liquor
07-28-2019, 06:53 PM

spread that seed

Bob Marley was married but still fathered lots of baby Marleys to keep his legacy going...

mcknzAlex
07-28-2019, 07:02 PM
I'll pass, you guys can have him.

carcosa
07-28-2019, 07:07 PM

Instead, we should probably respect people who wouldn't marry Mahomes for the courage they have to admit to being so weird and different and fucked up in the head. And of course, when it comes to important things like celebrating all the Super Bowls that Patrick Mahomes is going to win, we should definitely talk down to them and act superior and not associate or fraternize with them. But I'm definitely not going to judge them. It's their life, and whatever they do behind closed doors away from my family is their business and I'm fine with it as long as it's not hurting anybody.

THANK you!!!

KC Hawks
07-28-2019, 07:57 PM
WOULD YOU FUCK BROOKE PRYOR IF MEANT YOU COULD MARRY PATRICK MAHOMES???

Naptown Chief
07-28-2019, 08:56 PM
WOULD YOU FUCK BROOKE PRYOR IF MEANT YOU COULD MARRY PATRICK MAHOMES???

Beastiality is illegal in most, if not all, states.

bricks
07-28-2019, 09:03 PM
No because he’s a man.

If I married him, then that would mean I have to suck his dick. No thanks.

Its really not that hard to explain.

carcosa
07-28-2019, 10:10 PM
No because he’s a man.

If I married him, then that would mean I have to suck his dick. No thanks.

Its really not that hard to explain.

Turn in ur fan card bich

carcosa
07-28-2019, 10:11 PM
Also, being married means your partner HAS TO suck your dick??? I gotta talk to my wife!!!;;!;

07-28-2019, 10:35 PM
What a stupid thread.

carcosa
07-28-2019, 10:37 PM
What a stupid thread.

Go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-28-2019, 10:39 PM
Go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!LMAO

Naptown Chief
07-28-2019, 10:53 PM
Also, being married means your partner HAS TO suck your dick??? I gotta talk to my wife!!!;;!;

ROFL

SuperBowl4
07-29-2019, 03:16 AM
I didn't expect a guy who would suck a dick for a better parking space to be on board with my thought on the topic.ROFL And by the way I pay for my GOLD LOT PARKING with CA$H. Just to set to record straight.

TLO
07-29-2019, 01:40 PM
Kill it with fire!

Bwana
07-29-2019, 02:06 PM
INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN

Fuck off!

carcosa
07-29-2019, 04:07 PM
????

Bwana
07-29-2019, 04:39 PM
????

You missed the spam troll, I just posted the first line of his spam, rather that quoting the whole thing. He is no longer with us.

carcosa
07-29-2019, 05:56 PM
You missed the spam troll, I just posted the first line of his spam, rather that quoting the whole thing. He is no longer with us.

Damn... He seemed nice....... Providing alternatives to loans!

SuperBowl4
07-29-2019, 07:22 PM
Damn... He seemed nice....... Providing alternatives to loans!:arrow: 15+10+6! :arrow:

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-29-2019, 08:16 PM
1. Gay

2. For fuck's sake this is lame.

carcosa
07-29-2019, 09:55 PM
1. Gay

2. For fuck's sake this is lame.

Get fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!