PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Espn radio

big nasty kcnut
07-28-2019, 08:43 AM
Still harping on that tyreek should be punished. I was like dude if everyone cleared the guy and stuff let it go. I was about to go to bristol and beat the guy head in.

Bowser
07-28-2019, 08:45 AM
Patriot fans

notorious
07-28-2019, 08:48 AM
Like all media, they are in their echo chamber.

KChiefs1
07-28-2019, 09:03 AM
Still harping on that tyreek should be punished. I was like dude if everyone cleared the guy and stuff let it go. I was about to go to bristol and beat the guy head in.

They are spreading the fake news. Tyreek being innocent does not fit their narrative.

CaliforniaChief
07-28-2019, 09:07 AM
Just accept and embrace the narrative because it won't change. They can't help themselves, and all they're really doing is motivating Tyreek.

big nasty kcnut
07-28-2019, 10:49 AM
That funny they were all over tyreek saying he need to do a press conference and answer questions and not even 2 hours later he did.

threebag
07-28-2019, 11:09 AM
I move to nominate Big Nasty for all Official Game Threads.

Flying High D
07-28-2019, 08:01 PM
Shame and guilt

Hoover
07-28-2019, 08:04 PM
The sports show hosts don't know shit about what actually went on.

They basically want to see a guy punished because the information that first came out was bad, they formed and shared an opinion on that information and now that want to remain consistent with their original thoughts.

They don't give a shit they Tyreeks woman is a fucking whack job and her family tried to extort money from him.

iDeaL
07-29-2019, 09:18 PM
Been hearing a lot of the BS takes from Golic and Wingo... man those guys are pretty much un-listenable. Especially Golic.

Chiefshrink
07-29-2019, 09:24 PM
they formed and shared an opinion on that information and now that want to remain consistent with their original thoughts.

Are we talking Trump or Tyreek here?:D

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 09:25 PM
Been hearing a lot of the BS takes from Golic and Wingo... man those guys are pretty much un-listenable. Especially Golic.

Golic, a few months ago, said, quote:

"I'd like to punch that jagoff in the chest."

What a fucking bunch of scumbags we have in the media in this country.

ARROW2
07-30-2019, 06:09 AM
Fuck that muthafucka!! He's a punk fir saying that. He acts as though it's fact that he actually punches his son in the chest. He's low key racist too. Just believe the non black woman at all costs. Tyreek had the goods to prove she was lying. Just another me 2 slave. FUCK Golic, I used to like this mofo too.

WhawhaWhat
07-30-2019, 06:14 AM

Mike and Mike and now Golic and Wingo are horrible, horrible shows.

warrior
07-30-2019, 06:22 AM
**** that mutha****a!! He's a punk fir saying that. He acts as though it's fact that he actually punches his son in the chest. He's low key racist too. Just believe the non black woman at all costs. Tyreek had the goods to prove she was lying. Just another me 2 slave. **** Golic, I used to like this mofo too.

Happy to say i never could stand that POS :)