PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Yahoo with another Hill Hit-Piece

BlackOp
07-29-2019, 07:21 PM
This has to be a coordinated agenda at this point...much like the video of 30+ news stations repeating the same, exact dialogue.

He's getting blown up in comments but still...why is this even an article?

The media refuses to accept that a female did something shitty...

I read this and think..."This is my opinion, please make it your uninformed opinion too. I'm a "journalist", now repeat after me....good dog."

https://sports.yahoo.com/tyreek-hills-boxing-explanation-was-incredible-nonsense-and-so-was-nf-ls-decision-not-to-discipline-004742696.html

displacedinMN
07-29-2019, 07:24 PM
Yahoo=AOL

Titty Meat
07-29-2019, 07:25 PM
They keep writing this shit because people talk about it, share it, etc. You continue to fall into the fake news trap.

jjkrueg
07-29-2019, 07:27 PM
Isn’t dan wetzel, the author, a Boston guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-29-2019, 07:27 PM
Not clicking the link. Done with this bullshit!

BlackOp
07-29-2019, 07:28 PM
They keep writing this shit because people talk about it, share it, etc. You continue to fall into the fake news trap.

No..I post it to show there is a severe problem with national sports journalism blending opinion into fact.

It's dangerous...as the more it's repeated the more it becomes truth.

I'm really starting to think the internet was a mistake...

carcosa
07-29-2019, 07:28 PM
Ok

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 07:30 PM
i'm about to roast this cocksucker

the superhero thing has been in the news since may 2nd

BlackOp
07-29-2019, 07:30 PM
Isn’t dan wetzel, the author, a Boston guy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know...was just surprised by the article.

KC Hawks
07-29-2019, 07:31 PM
That's sad, bro.

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 07:34 PM
fucking stupid piece of shit

https://i.imgur.com/A4vGDRJ.png

kcpasco
07-29-2019, 07:35 PM
Brady still gets away with kissing and tossing kids over waterfalls. This is some bullshit.

Titty Meat
07-29-2019, 07:35 PM
No..I post it to show there is a severe problem with national sports journalism blending opinion into fact.

It's dangerous...as the more it's repeated the more it becomes truth.

I'm really starting to think the internet was a mistake...

We already knew that but u sharing it will get that garbage hundreds of clicks

BlackOp
07-29-2019, 07:37 PM
We already knew that but u sharing it will get that garbage hundreds of clicks

If they call his bullshit out...then it was worth it.

It's also why Fat Brooke and the rest of the local media shitheads need to be run out of town. This article doesn't exist if it weren't for them...

InChiefsHeaven
07-29-2019, 07:38 PM
I appreciate the effort, but I'm not clicking that shit. It's not going to do anything but piss me off and give this puke attention. I already know the media sucks, I don't need to keep proving it to myself.

Halfcan
07-29-2019, 07:44 PM
Reek has been tearing it up in camp- expect more articles like this.

Wait until he dominates in the NFL this year, this shit will only get worse. The media will feel it is their duty to add- "Investigated for child abuse" on every mention of his name.

BlackOp
07-29-2019, 07:44 PM
I appreciate the effort, but I'm not clicking that shit. It's not going to do anything but piss me off and give this puke attention. I already know the media sucks, I don't need to keep proving it to myself.

People absolutely roasted Florio on his latest article about Hill calling out the fat racist...they are starting to catch on. He took it off his front page...

SupDock
07-29-2019, 07:50 PM
Reek has been tearing it up in camp- expect more articles like this.

Wait until he dominates in the NFL this year, this shit will only get worse. The media will feel it is their duty to add- "Investigated for child abuse" on every mention of his name.

Absolutely correct, he better get/keep some thick skin, between the media and opposing fanbases the season may get brutal

TEX
07-29-2019, 07:54 PM

:clap: Exactly.

RealSNR
07-29-2019, 07:58 PM
When Terez returns from Chiefs training camp, Wetzel will need to be terrified of him.

MahiMike
07-29-2019, 07:58 PM
CNN sucks.

Bob Dole
07-29-2019, 08:02 PM
I'm shocked that RUSSIA! hasn't been linked somehow.

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 08:04 PM
our good buddy Direckshun decided to defend Dan LMAO

Halfcan
07-29-2019, 08:06 PM

:hmmm:

Bowser
07-29-2019, 08:09 PM

Link it, I need to see this....

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 08:10 PM
Link it, I need to see this....

i'm not going to doxx dear direckshun....just thought the people might want to know

Titty Meat
07-29-2019, 08:10 PM

Hes a SJW what do you expect? I'm convinced that dude wears womens panties

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-29-2019, 08:14 PM

Well first, I'm not clicking on that. And to anyone who posts any more of these garbage articles? You're wasting your time. We're not going to feed that beast anymore.

As to dysfunction, I'm not surprised one bit. He falls squarely on the side of the fence that smells like rotting feces and brain piss every single time an issue comes up.

So yeah, fuck him. Hey loser? Yeah, fuck you.

RealSNR
07-29-2019, 08:18 PM
"I'm teaching my 3 year old son boxing"

"MY GOD HE'S 3 YEARS OLD HE CAN'T TAKE FULL FORCE PUNCHES FROM A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE IN HIS MID 20s YOU'RE HURTING THE KID

Uhh... no shit, Dan. Tyreek isn't fucking giving his kid boxing lessons, and he's not fucking punching his kid in the goddamn chest, either to teach or as punishment.

Good God. You think this kid would fucking be alive if Tyreek did that?

Idiot.

RealSNR
07-29-2019, 08:18 PM
i'm not going to doxx dear direckshun....just thought the people might want to know

Uhh you kinda already did just that. You ratted him out.

Marcellus
07-29-2019, 08:19 PM
Its actually amazing that anyone would believe Tyreeks explanation of teaching his son how to box is less credible than the belief a 200lb pro athlete is punching a 3 year old in the chest with any real force and its only come up because it was mentioned in that recording.

SupDock
07-29-2019, 08:20 PM
"I'm teaching my 3 year old son boxing"

"MY GOD HE'S 3 YEARS OLD HE CAN'T TAKE FULL FORCE PUNCHES FROM A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE IN HIS MID 20s YOU'RE HURTING THE KID

Uhh... no shit, Dan. Tyreek isn't fucking giving his kid boxing lessons, and he's not fucking punching his kid in the goddamn chest, either to teach or as punishment.

Good God. You think this kid would fucking be alive if Tyreek did that?

Idiot.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. there are so many in the public enraged about this. I gently fake wrestled with my four-year-old all the time

I kind of get it if you are one of the people that thinks he's full of s***, but the ones enaged about him fake boxing are insane

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 08:20 PM
Uhh you kinda already did just that. You ratted him out.

but i didn't reveal which particular defender of dan's honor he was

that's fair

Bowser
07-29-2019, 08:21 PM

Might as well now that it's out there, lol

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 08:27 PM
Might as well now that it's out there, lol

direckshun, exposed!!! he loves him some wonder woman

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You do know this dude pled guilty to assaulting this same woman and he then threatened her on tape? She maybe money hungry but that doesn&#39;t make Hill any less an abuser...</p>&mdash; Wonder Woman In Training (@LMSCarolinaGirl) <a href="https://twitter.com/LMSCarolinaGirl/status/1156015219191062528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 30, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 08:29 PM
fuck yes, danan hughes just retweeted me

TOGETHER IS POWERFUL

KChiefs1
07-29-2019, 08:40 PM
Not clicking the link. Done with this bullshit!

Agreed

KChiefs1
07-29-2019, 08:42 PM
I'm shocked that RUSSIA! hasn't been linked somehow.

Tell Pelosi to check it out.

IowaHawkeyeChief
07-29-2019, 08:43 PM
****ing stupid piece of shit

https://i.imgur.com/A4vGDRJ.png

You need to blow up this Briscoe Dolt on 810 who was parroting the same thing about the super hero story on his show tonight.

Chiefshrink
07-29-2019, 08:49 PM

What a shocker !!:rolleyes: Did you know he participates with Antifa in his free time?:D

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 08:58 PM
You need to blow up this Briscoe Dolt on 810 who was parroting the same thing about the super hero story on his show tonight.

brisco is a fat moron with great hair who unfollowed me

any media member who unfollows me is a complete retard

because everyone knows i tweet the greatness

DaFace
07-29-2019, 09:03 PM
I'm starting to think we need a "whine about the media being mean to Tyreek" thread. I get it, but isn't it time to move on?

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 09:04 PM
I'm starting to think we need a "whine about the media being mean to Tyreek" thread. I get it, but isn't it time to move on?

when they move on

we move on

simple

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
07-29-2019, 09:11 PM
How long before the video of Tyreek tackling the kid with Autism goes national? I can't wait. It will be hilarious.

raidersnumber1
07-29-2019, 09:36 PM
HE DINDU NUFFIN!!!:deevee:

So, everyone else is wrong outside of this circle jerk here? Got it. I know you guys really need this guy in order for Mahomes to not turn into a one year wonder, but c'mon, have some ****ing shame. ROFL

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 09:44 PM

So, everyone else is wrong outside of this circle jerk here? Got it. I know you guys really need this guy in order for Mahomes to not turn into a one year wonder, but c'mon, have some ****ing shame. ROFL

Where is the proof he did anything?

I'll wait.

Hoover
07-29-2019, 09:45 PM
What I don’t understand is why they are not blowing up Roger Goodell and the NFL. They didn’t let him walk because he just too much fun to watch on tv.

SupDock
07-29-2019, 09:56 PM

So, everyone whose job it was to actually investigate whether the allegations are true is wrong? Got it. I know you guys really need this guy to be guilty to fit your agenda, but c'mon, have some ****ing shame. ROFL

Fixed it

raidersnumber1
07-29-2019, 09:58 PM
Where is the proof he did anything?

I'll wait.

Teaching 3 year old boxing? You really believe that dude?

from the audio tape:

“When he starts crying, what do you do? You make him open up his arms and punch him in the chest.”

TLO
07-29-2019, 09:58 PM

YEAH BUT BROOKE PRYOR IS FAT..

HAHAHAHAHA GOT EM!!!!!

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 10:00 PM

from the audio tape:

The audio tape is proof of nothing.

It's a person's words.

Even moreso, it's the words of a proven liar.

Please, you know nothing.

raidersnumber1
07-29-2019, 10:06 PM
The audio tape is proof of nothing.

It's a person's words.

Even moreso, it's the words of a proven liar.

Please, you know nothing.

In the audio, right after She says that, Hill doesn't deny it, his defense instead was that his wife also uses corporal punishment.

HILL: “Okay so what about you? What you gonna do? Oh, so I’m just gonna [inaudible]”

ESPINAL: “I told them that he gets whooped. I told them that he gets whooped, but I don’t use a belt, which is totally different.”

HILL: “You do use a belt, and that’s sad. Even my momma says you use a belt.”

ESPINAL: “When have I used a belt? When have you seen me use a belt with —? When have I used a belt?”

Hammock Parties
07-29-2019, 10:08 PM
Yeah I've listened to it, dude.

So, let's not get this twisted. Let's apply your own standards to the same audio tape.

Hill didn't deny it, so that must mean he did it, right?

SO....

Follow me now, baby.

Hill later asks her, SEVERAL TIMES if he ever punched her.

She never says that he did.

CLEARLY...CLEARLY....Tyreek Hill never hit his girlfriend.

RIGHT?

RIGHT?!?!?!

WhiteWhale
07-29-2019, 10:11 PM
In the audio, right after She says that, Hill doesn't deny it, his defense instead was that his wife also uses corporal punishment.

When he said she made everything up about the 2014 incident, she didn't deny it. I guess that means she made it all up. Right?

That's not an admission of guilt ****wit.

Inspector
07-29-2019, 10:15 PM
So much of this type of media is run from coastal areas and it's important to these assholes to do everything they can to besmirch and belittle anything or anyone from flyover country.

Plus they're just jealous that we have Tyreek Hill and they don't.

Fuck them!

J Diddy
07-29-2019, 10:56 PM
Didn’t realize people still mess with yahoo. I thought they were done after their chat rooms ended.

hinde58
07-29-2019, 11:00 PM
Yeah I've listened to it, dude.

So, let's not get this twisted. Let's apply your own standards to the same audio tape.

Hill didn't deny it, so that must mean he did it, right?

SO....

Follow me now, baby.

Hill later asks her, SEVERAL TIMES if he ever punched her.

She never says that he did.

CLEARLY...CLEARLY....Tyreek Hill never hit his girlfriend.

RIGHT?

RIGHT?!?!?!

Exactly this

TLO
07-30-2019, 01:46 AM
Didn’t realize people still mess with yahoo. I thought they were done after their chat rooms ended.

Yahoo Answers is where I go to find answers to all the important questions in life.

BlackOp
07-30-2019, 01:57 AM
Yahoo Answers is where I go to find answers to all the important questions in life.

I only saw it because of a Terez article...

BlackOp
07-30-2019, 01:57 AM
YEAH BUT BROOKE PRYOR IS FAT..

HAHAHAHAHA GOT EM!!!!!

You forgot racist, stupid and unqualified...

07-30-2019, 02:17 AM
Did not click

carcosa
07-30-2019, 02:23 AM
There's really no point in letting this raiders fan stick around, right?

07-30-2019, 03:01 AM

Raiders only know guilt anyway. They can't help but assume everyone is guilty. :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-30-2019, 03:35 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You do know this dude pled guilty to assaulting this same woman and he then threatened her on tape? She maybe money hungry but that doesn&#39;t make Hill any less an abuser...</p>&mdash; Wonder Woman In Training (@LMSCarolinaGirl) <a href="https://twitter.com/LMSCarolinaGirl/status/1156015219191062528?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 30, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

^^^ Has this bitch been fitted for her training bra yet?

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-30-2019, 03:37 AM
You forgot racist, stupid and unqualified...

Out-of-touch, self-absorbed, smug, and readable only by children...

ARROW2
07-30-2019, 05:31 AM
That was an ignorant and stupid ass article. Incredibly biased with an undertone of racism. I see right through that shit.

ARROW2
07-30-2019, 05:37 AM

from the audio tape:

AND YOU BELIEVE THIS CRAZY BITCH WHO SECRETLY RECORDED HIM? Just because her crazy ass says it doesn't make it true.

bigjosh
07-30-2019, 05:40 AM
Can we make it a rule that if you share an article from one of the dumpster fire news agencies that you copy paste instead of posting a link? I refuse to give these companies free clicks and ad revenue.

ARROW2
07-30-2019, 05:41 AM
Taking a page from the article, the writer decided to believe HER crazy ass, OF ALL PEOPLE. Fucking slimebag…...

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-30-2019, 07:22 AM
Can we make it a rule that if you share an article from one of the dumpster fire news agencies that you copy paste instead of posting a link? I refuse to give these companies free clicks and ad revenue.
THIS!

MahiMike
07-30-2019, 07:29 AM
We need to embrace the hate. I'm loving it.

mdchiefsfan
07-30-2019, 07:56 AM
It’s amazing how many have blinders on with this. The NFL deciding no action was required should’ve been fairly clear and concise that nothing that was reported was accurate; instead it’s been interpreted as a lack of evidence issue, and they’re still trying. What a bunch of cucks.

ARROW2
07-30-2019, 08:22 AM
It’s amazing how many have blinders on with this. The NFL deciding no action was required should’ve been fairly clear and concise that nothing that was reported was accurate; instead it’s been interpreted as a lack of evidence issue, and they’re still trying. What a bunch of outstanding citizens.

THAT is really pissing me off. Reek had a mountain of evidence that exonerated him and IMO, when he brought up 2014 on that recording, that only made him look more innocent. More people take bullshit pleas from public surrenders....er...I mean public defenders than most will ever know.

ChiefBlueCFC
07-30-2019, 08:24 AM
I think we have to realize that there is going to be these pieces, ESPECIALLY nationally all year. It isn't going to stop any time soon and people's perception isn't going to change because they made up their mind about Tyreek 4 years ago.

I'm definitely not saying don't share these articles but at this point, half these people are just doubling down regardless if they were wrong or not. Their minds are made and they are right in their viewpoint.

Halfcan
07-30-2019, 08:38 AM

A traitor among us. :rolleyes:

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-30-2019, 07:28 PM
THAT is really pissing me off. Reek had a mountain of evidence that exonerated him and IMO, when he brought up 2014 on that recording, that only made him look more innocent. More people take bullshit pleas from public surrenders....er...I mean public defenders than most will ever know.

No, a plea combined with five star public defender representation means that you really, really, really, really, did what you are accused of. Chiefsplanet told me so!

:whackit:

Easy 6
07-30-2019, 07:46 PM
Yahoo is going to stay at it, the SJW cause is their brand

From politics to sports and everything in between... you’ll never see them go down the middle

It’s HuffPost where you can also get your emails

raidersnumber1
07-30-2019, 08:13 PM

Quick ban this guy, he's ruining my circle jerk!!. :deevee: :deevee:

Let me guess, you are also a fox news watcher. ROFL

carcosa
07-31-2019, 03:10 AM
Quick ban this guy, he's ruining my circle jerk!!. :deevee: :deevee:

Let me guess, you are also a fox news watcher. ROFL

Nah, Fox News is brain poison. You're just a shitty troll.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-31-2019, 03:22 AM
Nah, Fox News is brain poison. You're just a shitty troll.

LMAO

Partisan hack.

carcosa
07-31-2019, 03:27 AM
LMAO

Partisan hack.

Me??????

For what it's worth, CNN and MSNBC are also brain poison. Fox News is just by far the worst of the three.

07-31-2019, 03:30 AM
Bordering on DC fellas. Come on.

carcosa
07-31-2019, 03:32 AM

The raiders fan started it!!!! He should be grounded!!!!!!!

07-31-2019, 03:33 AM
The raiders fan started it!!!! He should be grounded!!!!!!!

Raiders fans never get off the ground anyway.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-31-2019, 04:29 AM

I agree, it was a dumb thing for him to say.

Naptown Chief
07-31-2019, 05:35 AM
Me??????

For what it's worth, CNN and MSNBC are also brain poison. Fox News is just by far the worst of the three.

I seldom disagree with you dearest Carcosa, but this is one of those times. I agree that all three are absurd, and that the truth lies somewhere between the two extremes, but I tend to favor Fox when given only those options. I just can't stand the constant lack of meaningful news or conversation from any of them. It'd be cool if we could get past the 24/7 Trump bashing or circle jerking and move onto improving our broken country/culture.

Naptown Chief
07-31-2019, 05:35 AM

...And I'll now drop the subject.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-31-2019, 05:38 AM
Me??????

OAN FTR

DTV347

ChiefsFanatic
08-01-2019, 08:41 AM
THAT is really pissing me off. Reek had a mountain of evidence that exonerated him and IMO, when he brought up 2014 on that recording, that only made him look more innocent. More people take bullshit pleas from public surrenders....er...I mean public defenders than most will ever know.I think taking the plea deal was his fastest path back to the football field, and as his OSU roommate said on 610 Hill was all about playing football.

If he had fought the charges there was a chance that a jury would have convicted him based on his skin color alone, and it may have taken an extended amount of time for the case to even move to the trial stage.

It's entirely possible that if he had maintained his innocence, he may have never played another college football game. I think Tyreek did what he thought was best for his football career.

That roommate that was interviewed on 610 said that he was in the apartment when Hill moved her out of his room and closed the door, after she refused to leave when Tyreek asked her to leave the apartment. The roommate said that Tyreek just basically picked her up and set her down outside of his bedroom door before closing the door. He then left, and when he came back they were putting Tyreek into a police car.

I think she was pissed off that Tyreek wanted to play Madden instead of arguing with her, and when he refused to let her back into his room, she called the police.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-01-2019, 07:24 PM
DIDUN.

DO.

NUFFIN!

I knew it the moment I first started hearing this shit; it was going to be a straight-up Pam and Tommy Lee nonsense fest.

A broken fingernail and a motherfucking court case!

Right as usual, right again, thank you and come again sir!