PDA

View Full Version : Football Live-loss fallout from...THE ORANGE MANE!!!

Hammock Parties
08-08-2019, 10:33 PM
They are now no longer a "post-loss" fallout forum...they are now giving up on the entire season DURING THE FIRST PRESEASON GAME!!!

Behold!

Bolles doesn't block anyone. Christ...

So we can't run or catch. This season will be great.

This offense is bad no matter who’s playing. So tired of the Kubiak type garbage.

Flacco will be lucky to hit 20 TDs and we got to watch Mahomes hit 50+

Does Fangio not coach half the team or what?

Fangio and co looks to be feeling out how long they can leave an opposing team on offense in a regulation NFL game...

Hey look, a pass short of the sticks on third down.. New qb, same old stuff.. We still blaming Kubiak or Keenum for those?

Lock just doesn’t have it. Where’s the football sense? He doesn’t move in the pocket. He doesn’t take shots. He looks somehow worse than Paxton Lynch in his first couple of games.

I was very wrong on this kid. I see no reason at all to think he can play QB even as a backup in this league.

Go watch Mahomes first preseason game. Go watch literally any successful QBs first game. You’ll see flashes. You’ll see them do something that makes you think “ok.. they’re raw but there is something here”. Lock has nothing. He hasn’t made a play of note. He is absolute dog****.

Lynch>denver qbs

Lynch in the pistol is a good fit, who knew? I wonder how elway feels getting clowned

this team is headed for a terrible record. you might as well play Lock at this point.

I’m going to stick with 6-10.

There is something wrong with Chad Kelly... i hope he’s getting help, but I also feel like he had that spark we haven’t seen since Manning hung them up...

Mephistopheles Janx
08-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Schadenfreude

TribalElder
08-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Happiness is a river of bronco tears

comochiefsfan
08-08-2019, 10:37 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

EPodolak
08-08-2019, 10:38 PM
cue the Cartman .gif

Titty Meat
08-08-2019, 10:38 PM
I feel this thread gets made every year and each year it gets better and better

comochiefsfan
08-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Andy Reid vs Vic Fangio and Jon Gruden is a hilarious mismatch.

Naptown Chief
ROFL

Reerun_KC
Everybody with an ounce of brain matter knew Lock was and is dog shit.

Naptown Chief
08-08-2019, 10:47 PM

Didn't the pundits say he was a steal in the 2nd, or am I remembering that incorrectly?

I mean, as you stated, anyone with any kind of football IQ knew he was a turd. You can put a wig and lipstick on a turd, but at the end of the day it's still a turd

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Didn't the pundits say he was a steal in the 2nd, or am I remembering that incorrectly?

I mean, as you stated, anyone with any kind of football IQ knew he was a turd. You can put a wig and lipstick on a turd, but at the end of the day it's still a turd

Thanks for not using the pig reference. Every time someone says you can put lipstick on a pig I get this eery feeling I'm being watched.

Frazod
08-08-2019, 11:41 PM
I figured Lock would be Gabbert 2.0.

Apparently that's an insult to Gabbert.

Hammock Parties
08-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Gonna be honest....Lock reminded me a lot of Cassel.

BlackOp
08-08-2019, 11:51 PM

He'll never have the inherent intuition to evolve into a great starting QB...which is awesome as Horseway will never have the intuition to notice until a year or two too late.

Such a slow-burn destruction of a franchise...like a building demolition in slow-mo.

Paxton Lynch looked like serviceable back-up...which is just karma poking it's head through the stars.

This is fun to watch...

RealSNR
08-09-2019, 12:18 AM

"It's quite possible Denver just picked up the next version of Patrick Mahomes with their 2nd round pick!"

lcarus
08-09-2019, 12:36 AM
The great thing is Horseface is such a legend in Denver they'll never fire him for being the awful GM he is. I tried to tell my Broncos fan buddies before Fivehead retired their time to be cellar dwellers was a-coming. It's just the way it goes in sports. Welcome to purgatory assholes!

Naptown Chief
08-09-2019, 12:38 AM
"It's quite possible Denver just picked up the next version of Patrick Mahomes with their 2nd round pick!"

That's what it was. I knew I read some absurd headline. I didn't recall it being quite so absurd though

BlackOp
08-09-2019, 12:41 AM
The great thing is Horseface is such a legend in Denver they'll never fire him for being the awful GM he is. I tried to tell my Broncos fan buddies before Fivehead retired their time to be cellar dwellers was a-coming. It's just the way it goes in sports. Welcome to purgatory assholes!

Their ownership is a total shit-show...they have no idea who to replace Horseface with. They arent football people...

He has free-license to destroy them...which he is doing a great job at.

Horseface will never draft a QB that could potentially over-ride his legacy in Denver. He's a self-serving prick like that...his ego is tied to that identity.

Bump
08-09-2019, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2;n2480114
This offense is bad no matter who’s playing. So tired of the Kubiak type garbage.

That one was my favorite. Feels good man.

Coochie liquor
08-09-2019, 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2;n2480114

That one was my favorite. Feels good man.

Especially from that guy! Lmao, congrats Dungver fans. Just like we told you, before you started drinking the koolaid again.

Cheater5
08-09-2019, 03:22 AM
Warm up Count Zarth...

FlaChief58
08-09-2019, 05:46 AM
It's the new factory of sadness LMAO

TEX
08-09-2019, 07:24 AM

That's because that's EXACTLY WHAT HE IS. ROFL

TEX
08-09-2019, 07:25 AM
It's the new factory of sadness LMAO

Glue factory...LMAO

FloridaMan88
08-09-2019, 07:31 AM
If Denver fans want a spoiler alert for their season, I'd suggest they read up on the era of Kansas City Chiefs football, circa Fat Scott/Romeo.

ptlyon
08-09-2019, 07:58 AM
Trying to win the preseason again I see

Hammock Parties
08-09-2019, 08:42 AM
LMAO

Lock closed the game on a good note. It wasn't superstar performance, but he had some good throws.

Guess he closed it with a pick, not so good. Learning though.

Trevor 13-16 77 yards and 1 TD

Chad Kelly (who I like but was a nut case) 13-19 2 TD

I’m glad lock looks bad because that means John will keep him. You don’t want a young qb to show promise around John Elway. They get cut or traded.

Denver is where QBs and TEs go to die.

Lock looks a really ****ty Cutler

Hammock Parties
08-09-2019, 09:22 AM
come get in this thread

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/2480313-which-chiefs-qb-is-drew-lock-closer-to-after-two-preseason-games

JohnnyHammersticks
08-09-2019, 09:25 AM
It's so fun being a Chiefs fan living in Denver right now. 180° from where it was my first 15 years here. You can even see it/hear it in the local sportscasters and on sports radio. The disappointment and Mahomes/Chiefs-envy is palpable.

It smells like....victory.

Discuss Thrower
08-09-2019, 09:25 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/0b34c640a8f1b54579fabfb6f970c232/tenor.gif

ReynardMuldrake
08-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Knowmo: "We can't suck! That's unpossible!"

FlaChief58
08-09-2019, 09:35 AM
come get in this thread

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/2480313-which-chiefs-qb-is-drew-lock-closer-to-after-two-preseason-games

I've had an account there for years, but they banned me a couple times and I've since forgotten my sign in info and don't care to find it. Shit board, shit team, shit fans...

JohnnyHammersticks
08-09-2019, 09:36 AM
come get in this thread

You know it just burns them up when we post there. It's such a lame message board compared to CP. I posted about them only having to deal with Mahomes for 13-15 more years, lol.

Naptown Chief
08-09-2019, 09:46 AM
come get in this thread

Done

YontsRBake
08-09-2019, 09:47 AM
Lock looked terrible in college in his games against the SEC, then would get hyped up by the “analysts” when he’d beat up on the OOC schools of the blind Mizzou played. This was to be expected.

Hammock Parties
08-09-2019, 09:47 AM
they are such PUSSIES over there

can't start a thread that's slightly pro-chiefs, anti-donk before it gets moved to their romper room in 10 minutes, tops

Mecca
08-09-2019, 09:49 AM

can't start a thread that's slightly pro-chiefs, anti-donk before it gets moved to their romper room in 10 minutes, tops

They have like 5 members now, a couple of bad seasons and it disappears.

notorious
08-09-2019, 09:52 AM
Denver fan is just like every other fan in the NFL. We have our douches, too.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-09-2019, 09:53 AM
In

WhiteWhale
08-09-2019, 10:00 AM
Schadenfreude

If it was a kind of food, I'd be obese by now.

Dayze
08-09-2019, 10:01 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/0b34c640a8f1b54579fabfb6f970c232/tenor.gif

Exactly what I was thinking lol

DJJasonp
08-09-2019, 10:17 AM
Denver fan is just like every other fan in the NFL. We have our douches, too.

To a point........but how many chiefs fans would have CONSTANTLY defended Tim Tebow as being a good quarterback?

To this day, I have friends who are denver fans that still wont admit he was awful.......it's always "he DID win a playoff game!!!!".

Tards, the lot of 'em.

RINGLEADER
08-09-2019, 10:22 AM

Pretty much this.

I haven’t posted or visited in years.

KC_Lee
08-09-2019, 10:31 AM
To a point........but how many chiefs fans would have CONSTANTLY defended Tim Tebow as being a good quarterback?

To this day, I have friends who are denver fans that still wont admit he was awful.......it's always "he DID win a playoff game!!!!".

Tards, the lot of 'em.

Just point out that Case Kenum (sp?) won a playoff game too.

Valiant
08-09-2019, 11:47 AM

Tards, the lot of 'em.

He may not be elite, but he had a winning record and positive td to ints ratio? He was still better than a lot of qbs starting at the time.

bdj23
08-09-2019, 12:01 PM
Three pages without fuck donk forever?

Well allow me.

Fuck donk forever

AdolfOliverBush
08-09-2019, 12:07 PM
Those "fans" are the football equivalent of incels. They can't get any, so they lash out at everyone who can.

ModSocks
08-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Those "fans" are the football equivalent of incels. They can't get any, so they lash out at everyone who can.

Their team sucks and their unborn children will be attending college by the time Mahomes' reign of domination is over, and they're aware of it.

Simply Red
08-09-2019, 12:21 PM

that's why I only trust you with things like GoT episode opinions and not football; Cassel was MUCH better!

Color Red
08-09-2019, 12:47 PM
If Denver fans want a spoiler alert for their season, I'd suggest they read up on the era of Kansas City Chiefs football, circa Fat Scott/Romeo.

This is going to sound weird. But personally satisfying:
(I can't believe I'm saying it...)

Even if the Chiefs never went to or won the Super Bowl I would have a satisfaction in yearly thrashing the Broncos.

Hmmm.

AdolfOliverBush
08-09-2019, 12:49 PM
Their team sucks and their unborn children will be attending college by the time Mahomes' reign of domination is over, and they're aware of it.

If they set their own city on fire after a Super Bowl victory, Mahomes is going to inspire some psycho to detonate a dirty bomb in Denver.

2bikemike
08-09-2019, 12:50 PM
Oh the sweet tears of division rivals!:deevee:

Color Red
08-09-2019, 12:51 PM
It's so fun being a Chiefs fan living in Denver right now. 180° from where it was my first 15 years here. You can even see it/hear it in the local sportscasters and on sports radio. The disappointment and Mahomes/Chiefs-envy is palpable.

It smells like....victory.

They have suffered from John Elway Syndrome for years now. Manning didn't help matters.

Sassy Squatch
08-09-2019, 12:58 PM

So you're pissy that a blatant troll thread got moved to where it belonged? The fuck?

Pitt Gorilla
08-09-2019, 12:58 PM

Tards, the lot of 'em.Current Denver Fan is essentially Chief Fan pre-Mahomes. Every year, you hope and pray that if they "play good enough on defense, limit turnovers, run the ball, play-action pass..., we can go 9-7!"

It's garbage and it sucks, but it's reality and it's exactly who we used to be. All praise Patrick Mahomes.

Reerun_KC
08-09-2019, 01:02 PM
Current Denver Fan is essentially Chief Fan pre-Mahomes. Every year, you hope and pray that if they "play good enough on defense, limit turnovers, run the ball, play-action pass..., we can go 9-7!"

It's garbage and it sucks, but it's reality and it's exactly who we used to be. All praise Patrick Mahomes.

Yep it’s like reading CP pre Mahomes.

Your post is 100% spot on accurate.

Pitt Gorilla
08-09-2019, 01:05 PM

can't start a thread that's slightly pro-chiefs, anti-donk before it gets moved to their romper room in 10 minutes, topsTo be fair, Taco John is a complete piece of shit. That sets the tone for the board.

Iowanian
08-09-2019, 01:52 PM
I never have to fake joy when I read fallout from the investco factory of sadness.

Mile High Mania
08-09-2019, 01:54 PM
I can't fathom the idea of getting bent of of shape in preseason.

FlaChief58
08-09-2019, 01:55 PM

They're your brethren.

Mile High Mania
08-09-2019, 01:56 PM
They're your brethren.

Meh... haven't done anything on that site in forever.

Simply Red
08-09-2019, 01:58 PM

That's what I was thinking. I feel like most of the intelligent folks over there, wont. there's some good people over there, who I've met.

notorious
08-09-2019, 02:06 PM
I've lost interest in other sites since Mahomes started kicking ass. Strange, it's like I don't have to try and convince others that the Chiefs are good.

They already know.

jallmon
08-09-2019, 02:31 PM

I must admit that I wasn't aware of Lock's capability as a qb, that is, until Horseface drafted him. Then I knew he was finished.

ptlyon
08-09-2019, 02:32 PM
I must admit that I wasn't aware of Lock's capability as a qb, that is, until Horseface drafted him. Then I knew he was finished.

He's got a ceiling as high as the lid on the dumpster

jallmon
08-09-2019, 02:34 PM
I've lost interest in other sites since Mahomes started kicking ass. Strange, it's like I don't have to try and convince others that the Chiefs are good.

They already know.

"Flacco will be lucky to hit 20 TDs and we got to watch Mahomes hit 50+" about says it all. Poor bastards...gonna love this season!:drool: