PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs There's a Patrick Mahomes Podcast

Stargazer
08-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Well that didn't take long. Chiefs related, but focusing on Patrick, interviewed Mahomes' dad on the first show.

https://gasnsports.com/pm15-podcast-pat-mahomes-darren-smith/

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/preseason-game-1-w-pat-mahomes-darren-smith/id1474907202?i=1000446495792

-King-
08-09-2019, 10:59 AM
Thats weird as hell.

RollinWithMahomie
08-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Thats weird as hell.

This is awesome! Love the logo for it and not sure you can call it weird if his dad is on so obviously he doesn't find it weird. Anyway, i subscribed and can't wait to listen all season long! Keep getting these awesoms guests!

Baby Lee
08-10-2019, 12:55 PM
At first glance, I thought it was PMII himself podcasting.

Had to chuckle . . . 'You know that new superstar QB? We need to build a property around just his voice. . . '

RollinWithMahomie
08-10-2019, 01:54 PM
At first glance, I thought it was PMII himself podcasting.

Had to chuckle . . . 'You know that new superstar QB? We need to build a property around just his voice. . . '

Anything he does would be ridiculously popular, even a podcast!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
08-10-2019, 02:03 PM
This dude spams his shit nonstop. Mods do nothing.

Jewish Rabbi
08-10-2019, 02:07 PM

No shit. There’s a new Patrick Mahomes podcast! Made by me!

Dude only posts threads linking to his shitty website, then has absolutely no discussion in said thread. Ban this dude from starting threads at least.

RollinWithMahomie
08-10-2019, 02:15 PM
No shit. There’s a new Patrick Mahomes podcast! Made by me!

Dude only posts threads linking to his shitty website, then has absolutely no discussion in said thread. Ban this dude from starting threads at least.

Im fairly new here but this is good chiefs content so im a little confused 🤷*♂️ people post nonsense in here about new jobs, bowel movements, what ya drinking tonight... personally this is refreshing to see interviews with our star QBs dad and a member of the media but maybe thats just me.

Jewish Rabbi
08-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Im fairly new here but this is good chiefs content so im a little confused 🤷*♂️ people post nonsense in here about new jobs, bowel movements, what ya drinking tonight... personally this is refreshing to see interviews with our star QBs dad and a member of the media but maybe thats just me.

How about you go lick a dog’s asshole, bitch!!!

Bowser
08-10-2019, 04:00 PM

Maybe consider reporting the post so the mods can see it instead of just crying like a bitch about it?

DaFace
08-10-2019, 04:15 PM
Maybe consider reporting the post so the mods can see it instead of just crying like a bitch about it?

Yeah, I just searched for the username in the mod lounge, and there's never once been a report about it.

That said, we'll discuss a bit. This is in the grey area.

DaFace
08-10-2019, 04:19 PM

CP doesn't allow spamming for advertisement, which is what this appears to be. But we do allow our own users to post stuff to sell within reason. The OP appears to largely be here to drive traffic to his site, but 1) it's Chiefs content and 2) it's not like every post is spam.

I can see why it would bother some, though it doesn't bother me much personally.

raidersnumber1
08-10-2019, 04:28 PM
Mahomosexuality taken to a new level ROFL

DaFace
08-10-2019, 04:30 PM
Mahomosexuality taken to a new level ROFL

This post is like a single dude in his basement laughing at his friend who is really into his girlfriend.

raidersnumber1
08-10-2019, 04:33 PM
This post is like a single dude in his basement laughing at his friend who is really into his girlfriend.

girlfriends are for losers

depression is for legends

Jewish Rabbi
08-10-2019, 04:44 PM
CP doesn't allow spamming for advertisement, which is what this appears to be. But we do allow our own users to post stuff to sell within reason. The OP appears to largely be here to drive traffic to his site, but 1) it's Chiefs content and 2) it's not like every post is spam.

I can see why it would bother some, though it doesn't bother me much personally.

Like 80% of his posts are spam. I understand that I don’t make the rules here so what is done about it is not my decision, but the dude is 100% posting spam.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-10-2019, 05:49 PM

Doesn't bother me either, Good for him, It's Chiefs stuff and thats what we're all are here for. If the channel sucks don't watch it.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
08-10-2019, 06:48 PM

Those privileges were taken from me ROFL

Bowser
08-10-2019, 07:41 PM
Those privileges were taken from me ROFL

Well I'll go ahead and assume you earned that.

Crying like a bitch it is.