PDA

View Full Version : Science I discovered tonight that my family name is a lie.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:11 PM
A fellow Chiefs fan who started following me on twitter long ago and I have the same last name. There are lots of Wendlers, though. Jim Wendler is a famous powerlifter, his fame surpassing even mine. So I thought it was just a fun coincidence, mostly.

Until tonight.

For whatever reason I got curious when I saw my fellow Wendler tweeting tonight, looked at his profile, and noticed he lives in Springfield, MO. This is not far from where my grandfather was born (Freistatt, MO) and lived.

So I asked my dad if grandpa had any brothers.

Turns out he did have a brother...and several half brothers.

So I messaged this dude and asked him about family history, and he says his dad's family is from Stotts City, MO and Mt Vernon, MO....which is eerily close to where my grandpa was not only born (see above), but lived for decades (Monett, MO).

Turns out this dude had a FAMILY TREE all printed out just laying in his desk, and he starts sending me photos. My grandfather actually isn't on it, BUT someone with the SAME MIDDLE NAME AS ME is.

Freistatt and Monett are all over this tree. This has to be the same family.

I send the photo to my dad, who immediately identifies his own grandfather by his first name. Then he reveals his dad (my grandpa) had a falling out with my great grandfather and they were estranged for decades, never reconciling, my grandpa even refusing to go to his funeral.

This is because my great grandfather was a douchebag who divorced my great grandmother for a younger woman during the depression, resulting in her basically working herself to death. Which, presumably, is why my grandpa isn't on the family tree.

THEN this dude sends me ANOTHER photo of the tree dating back five generations to Germany. It shows the origin of my family name.

When someone named Wendler married someone named Christianshatz.

Only thing is...the Wendler is female.

Apparently, Henry Christianshatz was so ashamed of his last name, when he married Anna Wendler, he decided to take her name.

So, by all rights....my Wendler family name should not exist.

Furthermore, my great grandfather was a douchebag, further casting shame upon the name. But the odds are I'm not reproducing anyway, meaning the family name dies with me. But it should already be dead, if you examine all the evidence.

So you can call me Clay Christianshatz from now on.

It's pronounced Christian-SHITS. Which...in many ways...is the perfect last name for me.

Hey, at least it's legit.

rico
08-14-2019, 09:13 PM
WOW

Pitt Gorilla
08-14-2019, 09:18 PM
Very cool. I knew an Alex Wendler in college.

Dartgod
08-14-2019, 09:19 PM
I like Clay Christianshartz better

phisherman
08-14-2019, 09:19 PM
Genealogy is fun, bro.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:20 PM
Genealogy is fun, bro.

Did you know that I dumped my ex-ex-GF, who did not live through a depression, but lived with it, for a younger woman?

Family blood runs deep. ROFL

MTG#10
08-14-2019, 09:22 PM
I drive through Freistatt on my way to Monett at least once or twice a week for my job. Nothing to that little town but there is a cemetery by the Trinity Lutheran Church. Wonder how many of your kin are buried there.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:23 PM
I like Clay Christianshartz better

My homies call me C-Shitz for short.

FAX
08-14-2019, 09:24 PM
Long live Mr. GoChiefs Christianshits.

FAX

Rain Man
08-14-2019, 09:24 PM
Very cool. I knew an Alex Wendler in college.

You mean Alex Christianshatz.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:25 PM
I drive through Freistatt on my way to Monett at least once or twice a week for my job. Nothing to that little town but there is a cemetery by the Trinity Lutheran Church. Wonder how many of your kin are buried there.

According to the chart, a ton of them.

Maybe I should go have a seance, or bust out the Weuija board and see if some creepy shit happens.

BryanBusby
08-14-2019, 09:27 PM
You have plenty of practice with shatzposting, so it should come natural.

Rain Man
08-14-2019, 09:29 PM
I think a lot of people got their names changed (well, in spelling) when they came to America. I've read that the Ellis Island people would just guess at Americanized versions of names and assign it to the person.

As for myself, someone added a letter to my family name a few generations ago. It's a silent letter, so I'm not sure why they did it, but the family graves suddenly changed spelling about a hundred years ago, even though the family had already been in the USA for 200 years before that.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:29 PM
So this guy's grandpa and my grandpa were brothers.

What does this make us?

New World Order
08-14-2019, 09:31 PM

What does this make us?

Second cousins

SPchief
08-14-2019, 09:31 PM

What does this make us?
Close enough on the tree that you can't marry him.

Kman34
08-14-2019, 09:32 PM
My mother in law is from Monett and Father in law is from Pierce City which is right by Monett.. Small world...

Hammock Parties
LMAO

this dude even looks like me

phisherman
Did you know that I dumped my ex-ex-GF, who did not live through a depression, but lived with it, for a younger woman?

Family blood runs deep. ROFL

Ha! Same story in my family tree many times over. A lot of my paternal family is from around that same area, Pierce City. Some of them moved to Monett and Mt. Vernon over the years.

neech
Would you have rather learned this truth or keep with the lie?

Hammock Parties
Second cousins

LMAO

fuckin' a

mlyonsd
08-14-2019, 09:33 PM

Maybe I should go have a seance, or bust out the Weuija board and see if some creepy shit happens.The wife and I had a private session with a medium in Omaha last weekend. I was skeptical going into it but now I just feel bad for agnostics that think once you're dead it's over.

RealSNR
08-14-2019, 09:33 PM
Shatz? I assume an Americanized version of Schatz.

I would ask if you're Jewish, but the "Christian" part of "Christianshatz" kinda shoots that idea down.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:34 PM
Would you have rather learned this truth or keep with the lie?

i am fascinated by the deep conspiracy and wanton scandal behind my family name

i hope the christianshatz name lives on elsewhere because our name is cursed and completely unworthy

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:37 PM
Shatz? I assume an Americanized version of Schatz.

I would ask if you're Jewish, but the "Christian" part of "Christianshatz" kinda shoots that idea down.

ACTUALLY

I also learned that the family was Jewish, converted to Lutheran, and then thanks to my grandmother, Jehovah's Witness.

Christian Shits, indeed. All over the place.

Discuss Thrower
08-14-2019, 09:38 PM
Second cousins

errrrrrrr I'm wrong

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0d/Table_of_Consanguinity_showing_degrees_of_relationship.svg/1200px-Table_of_Consanguinity_showing_degrees_of_relationship.svg.png

Johnny Vegas
08-14-2019, 09:40 PM
You gotta be Christianshatzin me

cabletech94
08-14-2019, 09:44 PM
my kiddo goes to camp barnabas in purdy missouri, right near purdy and pierce city.

dear god, i hope there aren't any christianshitz at camp.

neech
08-14-2019, 09:48 PM
Unless you plan on going into the witness protection program I suppose you could change your name.

It would be a big hassle though, you could do it I have faith in you.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:49 PM
dear god, i hope there aren't any christianshitz at camp.

if the guy named christianshitz was actually humble enough to take his wife's name, i'm guessing the bad genes come entirely from the wendler side of the family

so in true wendler misogynistic fashion, i'm blaming this all on a woman

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:52 PM
Unless you plan on going into the witness protection program I suppose you could change your name.

It would be a big hassle though, you could do it I have faith in you.

i would never actually do that - i feel my grandfather and father lived good enough lives that the family name has been restored, and i got pioli and kietzman fired and saved mr. flopnuts, so we wendlers are doing better in the last three generations

now i understand why my aunt is on her third husband though - the wendler women are terrible, dating back to the mid-19th century, when they corrupted the pure and noble christianshitz

in fact, i'm guessing anna MADE poor Henry take her name, because she was so embarrassed by his. bitch!

Simply Red
08-14-2019, 09:52 PM
LMAO

this dude even looks like me

OMG CUYUUTE!!

BossChief
08-14-2019, 09:53 PM
Wild

ThaVirus
08-14-2019, 09:57 PM

Maybe I should go have a seance, or bust out the Weuija board and see if some creepy shit happens.

Lol

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 09:58 PM
Also, it's worth noting that my grandpa, lifelong Chiefs fan, died in April 2012.

I blame Pioli.

RINGLEADER
08-14-2019, 10:05 PM
We already knew you were the shitz.

TinyEvel
08-14-2019, 10:17 PM
Furthermore, my great grandfather was a douchebag....

That's all you needed. You are this family, confirmed.

:D

Hammock Parties
08-14-2019, 10:20 PM

There is still Christianshatz in me.

Speaking of which, I need to take a dump.

Tribal Warfare
08-14-2019, 10:22 PM
You should make your newly discovered surname, your handle on ChiefsPlanet

ReynardMuldrake
08-14-2019, 10:29 PM
Lol

Didn't you know Fujita boards are a tool of the devil?

Baby Lee
08-14-2019, 10:59 PM
Something something, Jehovah's Shitless?

Baby Lee
08-14-2019, 11:00 PM

Lol

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/11Hz7bCdWFWNLq" width="480" height="292" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/11Hz7bCdWFWNLq">via GIPHY</a></p>

FAX
08-14-2019, 11:02 PM
Upon reflection, I find myself suddenly concerned that, back in the day, Great Grandpaw Christianshits knew every damn Grandma in Missouri?

Hell, man ... for all we know, half this board could be closet Christianshits.

FAX

rtmike
08-14-2019, 11:14 PM
Poor girl. My wife HATED sitting on my lap for that, lol.

T-post Tom
08-14-2019, 11:21 PM
We're all quite glad to hear that you won't be reproducing. :)

BlackOp
08-14-2019, 11:33 PM
C-Shatz is a proper moniker...use it.

CrazyPhuD
08-14-2019, 11:39 PM
:hmmm: So you finally realized you're full of Shatz?

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-14-2019, 11:52 PM
Honestly I had suspicioned this all along.

Bump
08-15-2019, 12:00 AM
That would be some pretty interesting stuff to learn about your family history.

Titty Meat
08-15-2019, 12:21 AM
Clay W. NAME WITHHELD

08-15-2019, 02:18 AM
By far the coolest poop thread on CP

KCUnited
08-15-2019, 04:07 AM
Sister Christianshatz
You’re toileting

Otter
08-15-2019, 04:41 AM
Claynus, all you need to do at this point is buy a couple suits at the Salvation Army store and adopt a pet ferret.

patteeu
08-15-2019, 05:31 AM
if the guy named christianshitz was actually humble enough to take his wife's name, i'm guessing the bad genes come entirely from the wendler side of the family

so in true wendler misogynistic fashion, i'm blaming this all on a woman

On the other hand, Mr. Christianshatz could have been so ashamed of his heritage that even the suspect Wendler name was a step up. He was probably running from the law. The way you’ve repeatedly resurrected yourself under new usernames here is a typical Christianshatz move.

Flying High D
08-15-2019, 05:39 AM
The wife and I had a private session with a medium in Omaha last weekend. I was skeptical going into it but now I just feel bad for agnostics that think once you're dead it's over.

Don’t leave us hanging.

BigRedChief
08-15-2019, 05:44 AM
On the other hand, Mr. Christianshatz could have been so ashamed of his heritage that even the suspect Wendler name was a step up. He was probably running from the law. The way you’ve repeatedly resurrected yourself under new usernames here is a typical Christianshatz move.I did the DNA anrd ansectory thing. Found out I was a direct descendant of a signer of the declaration of independence. Former general in the British army but switched sides to the Patriots. Lost all his wealth. Lands taken. Was the leader of the NY militia in the Revolutionary war.

Then around the 1800's another direct descendant from that leader/hero and future me was a drunk who had kids but wouldn't support them or his wife, constantly embrassed himself and the family with drunken behavior that newspaper articles were written about him in the local paper. Died in his mid-30's froze to death by the railroad tracks.

So I guess I fall somewhere in between those two.

Dunerdr
08-15-2019, 05:55 AM
so your a douchebag nazi? same, welcome to the club.

displacedinMN
08-15-2019, 06:42 AM
Shit like this happened more than what families want to admit.

My great grandmother left her husband. He moved back to Kansas. Been to his grave. Amazed we did not find more about more kids.

I have one side of the family that changed the spelling of their name in the 30's so it looked less German.

I know a few that say their family name was cut off or shortened by the people at Ellis island. Because their European name would not fit in the box.

Weird shit man. You be you.

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 06:44 AM

WE WERE JEWS!!!!

scho63
08-15-2019, 07:09 AM
You Midwest rednecks got a lot of dark secrets.....LOL

ClevelandBronco
08-15-2019, 07:19 AM
If it’s any consolation, you can still be a disgrace to both family names.

Cheater5
08-15-2019, 07:23 AM
Just go all in and change your first name(s) to John Jacob.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CVZRBLeBGe8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

alpha_omega
08-15-2019, 07:24 AM
Very cool story (seriously). I’ll stick with gochiefs for ya.

MahiMike
08-15-2019, 07:31 AM
Too funny. Also perfect that your elders lived in freistadt which literally means free town in German. They probably saw it on a map and figured other Germans lived there too.

seaofred
08-15-2019, 07:44 AM
You all talking about Monett, Purdy, Freistatt, etc. Is crazy. I live in Cassville which is right by all these towns. Crazy, small world.

Baby Lee
08-15-2019, 07:47 AM
On the other hand, Mr. Christianshatz could have been so ashamed of his heritage that even the suspect Wendler name was a step up. He was probably running from the law. The way you’ve repeatedly resurrected yourself under new usernames here is a typical Christianshatz move.

Speaking of which, ClayW's/HammockPanties real name reveals a CPSWUS connection . . . perhaps to scho's crotch?

Clayton Christianschatz ---> Arizonan's cyclist thatch

stumppy
08-15-2019, 07:59 AM

A JW Nazi. They're the worst kind.

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 08:12 AM
Speaking of which, ClayW's/HammockPanties real name reveals a CPSWUS connection . . . perhaps to scho's crotch?

Clayton Christianschatz ---> Arizonan's cyclist thatch

https://i.imgur.com/4z5Nfrj.gif

tooge
08-15-2019, 08:20 AM
We will just call you Shatz for short. You need to change your CP name now. Welcome Mr. Shatz

suzzer99
08-15-2019, 08:34 AM
My grandma had a huge Ireland fetish. Had Irish knickknacks all over the house. It's the only international trip she ever made. Claimed to be 100% Irish.

My mom got DNA tested. Turns out that side is more German than anything else.

People really didn't want to be German back then.

HayWire
08-15-2019, 08:40 AM
You all talking about Monett, Purdy, Freistatt, etc. Is crazy. I live in Cassville which is right by all these towns. Crazy, small world.

That is scary. I was born in Cassville

ChiliConCarnage
08-15-2019, 08:47 AM
If my name was Christianshatz, I'd be fully open to taking my wifes name as well. Seems like a solid choice; I'd just forget about all of this and go about life as before.

Great Expectations
08-15-2019, 08:50 AM
I assume with this newfound knowledge that you will be attending the 46th annual Ernte-Fest this weekend.

suzzer99
08-15-2019, 08:52 AM
I've known two couples where the man took the woman's name. One because he was abused by his parents and wanted to disavow them.

Another because her last name was Manly - and he thought that was cool. Shocker - but the dude was not very manly and was definitely the subordinate one in the relationship. I think he might have had a cuckold fetish as well because she lost a bunch of weight and then went completely nuts trying to screw everything in sight. Which I assume was ok with him.

HayWire
08-15-2019, 08:57 AM
I assume with this newfound knowledge that you will be attending the 46th annual Ernte-Fest this weekend.

Make sure you take bail money.

Frazod
08-15-2019, 08:57 AM

My great grandmother left her husband. He moved back to Kansas. Been to his grave. Amazed we did not find more about more kids.

I have one side of the family that changed the spelling of their name in the 30's so it looked less German.

I know a few that say their family name was cut off or shortened by the people at Ellis island. Because their European name would not fit in the box.

My maternal grandfather abandoned my grandmother and her four kids back in the 40s. A real piece of shit, apparently. I never met him. The man I knew as "grandpa" was her second husband.

stevieray
08-15-2019, 09:05 AM

Friend went from Eichmann to Eichmeyer.

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 09:12 AM
I think he might have had a outstanding citizenold fetish as well because she lost a bunch of weight and then went completely nuts trying to screw everything in sight. Which I assume was ok with him.

pics?

seaofred
08-15-2019, 09:26 AM
That is scary. I was born in Cassville

That’s crazy!

suzzer99
08-15-2019, 09:29 AM
pics?

This was 1997 or so - pre social media and camera phones.

She wasn't bad but nothing insanely hot. I dated her before she lost the weight lol. But at least she had boobs then.

BlackHelicopters
08-15-2019, 09:30 AM
3 minutes of my life I won’t get back

HayWire
08-15-2019, 09:38 AM
That’s crazy!

Also lived in Cassville, Monett, Pierce City, Mt. Vernon....etc.... and my wife comes from German heritage. Clay Christshitz might be my in-law?

oldman
08-15-2019, 09:48 AM
My family name is Norman French, but they had to leave the country due to a religious dispute. They hung out in Westphalia for a few years and the name was Gemanized until they moved to the Netherlands. Then it got a Dutch treatment until they moved to America in 1698. The original name was restored in 1740. Which is good, because there are just way too many letters in both the German and Dutch spellings.

oldman
08-15-2019, 09:52 AM
About the guy taking the woman's name. I had a guy working for me for a short while who's last name was Posey. He married a girl who's 1st name was Rosie. Seriously, she made him take her last name.

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 09:55 AM
We will just call you Shatz for short. You need to change your CP name now. Welcome Mr. Shatz

Not in the middle of a Hammock Party.

I am waiting until it is over.

carlos3652
08-15-2019, 09:56 AM
Genealogy Research is the shit. No pun intended.

This is awesome stuff Clay, congrats on finding family.

saphojunkie
08-15-2019, 09:59 AM
That's funny. My real name is Joe Hebrewpoopin

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 09:59 AM

It's comforting to know that my grandfather and father moved beyond the douchebaggery of their progenitor.

The guy on twitter seems cool, too, so I'm assuming the douchebag's other offspring were OK people. I'll be interested to meet them.

stevieray
08-15-2019, 10:04 AM

yup.

My grandfather(5) came here in 1760 from Ireland, ran a five horse supply wagon and was eventually ambushed/murdered by the Haupe brothers, notorious serial killers of the time.

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 10:08 AM
That's funny. My real name is Joe Hebrewpoopin

Let's concoct more wild excrement/religion surnames.

George Jewcrap

Mary Muslimscat

Harry Hindudung

Max Mormonoffal

Chris Catholicfeces

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 10:11 AM
Sharon Shiiteshite!

burt
08-15-2019, 10:14 AM
There are lots of Wendlers, though. Jim Wendler is a famous powerlifter, his fame surpassing even mine.

The Planet has truly lost it's burst when Claynus can actually get away with this delusion of grandeur for so many pages without any one saying a word!!!

"Fame surpassing even mine"ROFLROFLROFL

You've gotta be fucking kidding me!!! And people wonder why I still don't like him. IT'S BECAUSE HE IS THE SAME DOUCHE HE EVER WAS!!!

Baby Lee
08-15-2019, 10:21 AM
Anna Amishablution

KCUnited
08-15-2019, 10:46 AM
Sven D'Adventistool

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 10:53 AM
The Planet has truly lost it's burst when Claynus can actually get away with this delusion of grandeur for so many pages without any one saying a word!!!

"Fame surpassing even mine"ROFLROFLROFL

You've gotta be fucking kidding me!!! And people wonder why I still don't like him. IT'S BECAUSE HE IS THE SAME DOUCHE HE EVER WAS!!!

It runs in the family.

Would you like an autograph? You are welcome to show up at the red carpet event for the premiere of my latest video this weekend.

ROYC75
08-15-2019, 11:23 AM
Second cousins

Wouldn't this be " kissing cousins" or " fucking cousins" ?

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 11:37 AM
Wouldn't this be " kissing cousins" or " fucking cousins" ?

This is dumb, even for you. I've never even met the dude.

burt
08-15-2019, 12:52 PM

And yet the odds are 80 to 1 that you'd fuck him.

burt
08-15-2019, 12:55 PM
It runs in the family.

Obviously.

Would you like an autograph? You are welcome to show up at the red carpet event for the premiere of my latest video this weekend.

Pass. But out of curiosity, which Hardees will the event be held at?

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 01:12 PM
Obviously.

Pass. But out of curiosity, which Hardees will the event be held at?

It's actually a private party with a full BBQ spread at someone's house - invite only.

Gonna watch my shit and then the Steelers game. Probably 20-25 people there.

Shame you won't be invited.

burt
08-15-2019, 03:03 PM
It's actually a private party with a full BBQ spread at someone's house - invite only.

Gonna watch my shit and then the Steelers game. Probably 20-25 people there.

Shame you won't be invited.

Oh, the Steelers game? Yeah....I'm gonna be in Cali. Me and Dane are going to Joe Montana's place to watch that game..gonna be 30-35 people there. Private party. Full pig roast by the pool. Yeah, that's the ticket.... :rolleyes:

Baby Lee
08-15-2019, 03:13 PM
Oh, the Steelers game? Yeah....I'm gonna be in Cali. Me and Dane are going to Joe Montana's place to watch that game..gonna be 30-35 people there. Private party. Full pig roast by the pool. Yeah, that's the ticket.... :rolleyes:

Warning, if ol' Joe skulks off upstairs, DO NOT FOLLOW. . . .

Hammock Parties
08-15-2019, 03:15 PM

What is your problem, dude? I'm having some fun with my friends this weekend. Maybe just piss off.

ROYC75
08-16-2019, 09:03 AM

So one says, they are just words.

Just as mine are.

Words made into sentences.

Problem is, there just is no proof any of what you have said in this thread are true.... they are just words.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 09:06 AM
would you like to see screenshots of the DMs, you nimrod?

photographs of the family tree?

phisherman
08-16-2019, 09:08 AM
would you like to see screenshots of the DMs, you nimrod?

photographs of the family tree?

Let it roll off your back, bro. That dude's family tree probably doesn't even fork, haters gonna hate.

burt
08-16-2019, 09:17 AM
What is your problem, dude?

I don't like you. You are arrogant, with little or no substance. I'd like to buy you for what you are worth and sell you for what you think you're worth. I could party with Musk. And thanks for asking.

I'm having some fun with my friends this weekend.

Sounds better than the bullshit you previously posted....

Maybe just piss off.

Nope.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 09:20 AM
Sounds better than the bullshit you previously posted....

I mean...all that stuff is happening? It's going to be a fun party.

So again, what is your issue with me having a party with friends?

You don't like me? Tough shit. I got a following. Deal with it.

burt
08-16-2019, 09:26 AM
I mean...all that stuff is happening? It's going to be a fun party.

So again, what is your issue with me having a party with friends?

I have no real concern with your social life or lack of. party with friends is so much better and less arrogant than, "It's actually a private party with a full BBQ spread at someone's house - invite only." Get over your self and grow up. Oh, wait....you've heard that before....

I got a following.

Claynus...smh, lot's of us do. BUT those of us not trying to be more than they are...we call "our following", friends. Keep trying to paint yourself a "Dane", you only look pathetic.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 09:30 AM
I have no real concern with your social life or lack of. party with friends is so much better and less arrogant than, "It's actually a private party with a full BBQ spread at someone's house - invite only." Get over your self and grow up. Oh, wait....you've heard that before....

That's exactly what it is, though.

You're not cool enough to be there, evidently. LMAO

Sure ain't "Hardees," ya dipshit.

Go back to being irrelevant.

ChiefaRoo
08-16-2019, 09:36 AM
That's exactly what it is, though.

Sure ain't "Hardees," ya dipshit.

Go back to being irrelevant.

Hey, DM me Clay. I want a box of Mahomes Crunch sent to me. Chop chop man!
Sincerely,
Your following

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 09:38 AM
Hey, DM me Clay. I want a box of Mahomes Crunch sent to me. Chop chop man!
Sincerely,
Your following

You see how this works, burt boy?

Don't fuck with the C-Shitz.

ChiefaRoo
08-16-2019, 09:56 AM

Don't **** with the C-Shitz.

lol

burt
08-16-2019, 10:09 AM

Come suck your "boys" cock, ya idiot! At 58 with a bad heart, you wouldn't stand a chance in a ring with me!(or out of a ring). It's easy to have "a following" that wants shit from you. oh, and I am embarrassed for those that ARE your "following".

Don't fuck with the C-Shitz.

Or what?

burt
08-16-2019, 10:12 AM

A fucking nerd like you has a different idea of cool. Enjoy the D & D after the game.... douche bag.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 10:14 AM
LMAO

Living rent free in your head, burt.

burt
08-16-2019, 10:24 AM
LMAO

Living rent free in your head, burt.

True. In that closet, under the stairs....but true. A dislike like I feel for you has to have a little space. I hope it's full of spiders.

Look... You just go on thinking that you have a following. And try hard not to see that they are actually laughing at you. They know that you think you're all that...but aren't and they laugh their asses off. Your followers are actually mean spirited and laugh at you... and you're too arrogant to see it. Keep believing....

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 10:30 AM
True. In that closet, under the stairs....but true. A dislike like I feel for you has to have a little space. I hope it's full of spiders.

Look... You just go on thinking that you have a following. And try hard not to see that they are actually laughing at you. They know that you think you're all that...but aren't and they laugh their asses off. Your followers are actually mean spirited and laugh at you... and you're too arrogant to see it. Keep believing....

You are sad, burt. You need to bathe in my healing light.

burt
08-16-2019, 10:35 AM
You are sad, burt. You need to bathe in my healing light.

Keep believing....but your "Followers" laugh at their pathetic little loser...

Hell, you're the longest running joke in romper room. The inmates not allowed to play with the rest of us make fun of their pathetic little claynus. But you just believe what ever get you through the night....

Now, get back in the closet....I'm done with you.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 10:35 AM
Burt, would you like a box of Mahomes Magic Crunch?

phisherman
08-16-2019, 10:40 AM
Burt, honestly, why do you care? I'm completely confused as to why you give a crap whether or not someone is going to a private party.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 10:49 AM
Burt, honestly, why do you care? I'm completely confused as to why you give a crap whether or not someone is going to a private party.

burt hates me and can't stand that something is going well for me

burt
08-16-2019, 10:57 AM

A private party has nothing to do with it. I believe you missed post 92...

Look, I remember claynus back when he was a fat little piece pf pus, living in his parents basement. He is and always has been a wanna be. It just rankles me that he projects being "all that" when he is still a little pus bag.

We've all been to parties. But claynus is going to a "Private Party, invite only".
His delivery reeks with self importance. He ain't Dane and he ain't Sly.... he just wants to be.

Still confused?

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 11:11 AM
Of course I described it that way. Because you tried to belittle it by ascribing the "Hardees" moniker.

Please respect my highly exclusive social events. To which only cool people were invited.

phisherman
08-16-2019, 11:15 AM
A private party has nothing to do with it. I believe you missed post 92...

Look, I remember claynus back when he was a fat little piece pf pus, living in his parents basement. He is and always has been a wanna be. It just rankles me that he projects being "all that" when he is still a little pus bag.

We've all been to parties. But claynus is going to a "Private Party, invite only".
His delivery reeks with self importance. He ain't Dane and he ain't Sly.... he just wants to be.

Still confused?

Again, who the f**k cares? Let it go, bro.

burt
08-16-2019, 11:18 AM
Of course I described it that way. Because you tried to belittle it by ascribing the "Hardees" moniker.

Please respect my highly exclusive social events. To which only cool people were invited.

You play too many word games... I belittled it because previously you described it as...

You are welcome to show up at the red carpet event for the premiere of my latest video this weekend.

You can try to backtrack, pus bag, but it is right there... you so wanna be the cool guy. Pssst, they are still laughing at you. Now, crawl back into the closet... I AM done now.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 11:21 AM
Who's backtracking? That's literally what's happening, bud.

We're having a "Clay's Video and Football party." Invite only. Free barbecue.

You aren't invited.

But I'll ask you again since you might want to be slightly cooler than you are now: would you like a box of Mahomes Magic Crunch?

Titty Meat
08-16-2019, 01:15 PM
I know where Clay lives so I'm just gonna show up to the party

Munson
08-16-2019, 01:36 PM
OP should get a personalized Chiefs jersey with "Christianshatz" on the back.

Hammock Parties
08-16-2019, 01:37 PM
I know where Clay lives so I'm just gonna show up to the party

It's not at my house. You think I would host a party at this dump?

Titty Meat
08-16-2019, 02:21 PM
It's not at my house. You think I would host a party at this dump?

LMAO

threebag
08-16-2019, 02:23 PM
Let it roll off your back, bro. That dude's family tree probably doesn't even fork, haters gonna hate.

Clay will be over sitting on his tree

threebag
08-16-2019, 02:28 PM
burt hates me and can't stand that something is going well for me

Famous last words, just like always the bottom will fall out and your back to 637 sq/ft of misery... alone.

burt
08-16-2019, 02:38 PM
Again, who the f**k cares? Let it go, bro.

I will. I get tired of Claynus talking in circles. But to quote you...

haters gonna hate.

And if Claynus was on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put it out.

Shiver Me Timbers
08-16-2019, 02:53 PM
This thread certainly went to the shatz in a hurry.

burt
08-16-2019, 03:26 PM
This thread certainly went to the shatz in a hurry.

Sorry, not sorry?

SAUTO
08-16-2019, 03:29 PM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/11Hz7bCdWFWNLq" width="480" height="292" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/11Hz7bCdWFWNLq">via GIPHY</a></p>

LMAOLMAO ROFLROFLROFL

SAUTO
08-16-2019, 03:31 PM
Sister Christianshatz
You’re toileting

ROFL.

Easy 6
08-16-2019, 03:36 PM
I feel your pain, Clay... my last name is a complete lie too

True story

Back in the Capone era my paternal grandpa was part of of a rival gang based in downstate Illinois called the Shelton Gang, they would often rob Capone controlled liquor shipments and gambling houses down here

Well as the story from grandma goes, it got REAL bad and Capone had guys everywhere hunting down the Sheltons... at some point grandpa fled the state because of it and changed his last name to the name I carry

He met grandma while on the lam and they married under that assumed name in Florida... it eventually all blew over and they went ahead and made the name legal and permanent

But it bugs me often, carrying around this name that doesn’t have a damn thing to do with my actual bloodline... it’s a fraud

My name is supposed to be Scott Anderson, not this lie I carry around every day!