Skyy God
08-23-2019, 10:46 AM
1. Kansas City Chiefs

WR: Tyreek Hill
WR: Sammy Watkins
WR: Mecole Hardman/Demarcus Robinson
RB: Damien Williams
TE: Travis Kelce

Hill led the league in yards per touch last year (15.0) and his 1,479 receiving yards and 12 receiving touchdowns made him the highest-scoring receiver in fantasy football. Kelce set the all-time mark for receiving yards by a tight end last year (1,336), but it was broken three hours later by San Francisco’s George Kittle. Watkins is talented enough to be the top wideout on a few teams but he’s Kansas City’s third option at a cool $16 million per year. He hasn’t had more than 593 receiving yards since 2015. Kansas City’s fourth option will either be Demarcus Robinson or second-rounder Mecole Hardman, the speedster drafted to fill Hill’s role when the Chiefs were unsure whether Hill would be arrested or suspended as a result of a child abuse investigation into injuries sustained by his 4-year-old son. (The league ultimately decided not to punish Hill.) The Chiefs have a faster receiving corps than last year’s group that was part of one of the best offenses in NFL history.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2019/8/23/20829538/pass-catching-groups-best-wide-receivers-tight-ends-ranked

chiefforlife
08-23-2019, 10:59 AM
I'm Hard, Man...

OKchiefs
08-23-2019, 11:07 AM
As if it was a question that they did. This is a no brainier.

BlackHelicopters
08-23-2019, 11:09 AM
Fully erect.

smithandrew051
08-23-2019, 11:16 AM
Some analysts are all over the Eagles wide receivers as being better than ours.

Last year, Chiefs wide receivers not named Tyreek Hill had as many touchdowns as all Eagles wide receivers.

notorious
08-23-2019, 11:17 AM
I'm Hard, Man...

Fully erect.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="hbclxOC"><a href="//imgur.com/hbclxOC"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

scho63
08-23-2019, 11:19 AM
Read this and then realize the media just can't help themselves in how they SHAPE a story, not report it. The media is so full of shit and self importance.

According to this article, there was only TWO choices; arrested or suspended, never found innocent.

second-rounder Mecole Hardman, the speedster drafted to fill Hill’s role when the Chiefs were unsure whether Hill would be arrested or suspended as a result of a child abuse investigation into injuries sustained by his 4-year-old son. (The league ultimately decided not to punish Hill.)

smithandrew051
08-23-2019, 11:21 AM
I’m guessing that DAT and Cody Thompson will round out our WRs.

They’re in a great position.

All DAT, Thompson, and likely Robinson have to do is keep running and catch the ball. We don’t need them to be great. They just need to be a final option for Mahomes when teams either over commit to Hill/Kelce/Watkins/ Hardman or the play breaks down.

Just keep running, catch the ball, and don’t fumble.

In58men
08-23-2019, 11:21 AM
I think 49ers have the one of the best offenses too. Grapes doesn’t look good, so WRs could struggle.

Deebo Samuel
Jalen Hurd
George Kittle
Marquise Goodwin
Dante Pettis
Jordan Matthews

Also, Kendrick Bourne has been playing at a high level. Sleeper.

Why Not?
08-23-2019, 11:24 AM
I think 49ers have the one of the best offenses too. Grapes doesn’t look good, so WRs could struggle.

Deebo Samuel
Jalen Hurd
George Kittle
Marquise Goodwin
Dante Pettis
Jordan Matthews

Potentially. Samuel and Hurd have to prove it in the NFL first. Kittle is a beast. Goodwin is a blazer but that’s about all. Pettis and Matthews are nice 4/5’s. But like you said, if Grapes sucks they gonna be bad.

Mecca
08-23-2019, 11:31 AM
Some analysts are all over the Eagles wide receivers as being better than ours.

Last year, Chiefs wide receivers not named Tyreek Hill had as many touchdowns as all Eagles wide receivers.

Everyone seems to be all over the Falcons too....

Why Not?
08-23-2019, 11:38 AM
Everyone seems to be all over the Falcons too....

Falcons top 2 are great. But beyond that I’m not sure they have much.

Why Not?
08-23-2019, 11:40 AM
I guess they still have Sanu who is a decent third but I certainly wouldn’t trade Hardman for him

Jerok
08-23-2019, 11:41 AM
Remember when we went a whole year without a WR touchdown? Glad that nightmare is over.

JohnnyHammersticks
08-23-2019, 12:10 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/allt4.jpg?a435072

Skyy God
08-23-2019, 12:23 PM

Deebo Samuel
Jalen Hurd
George Kittle
Marquise Goodwin
Dante Pettis
Jordan Matthews

That is Kittle and JAG city.

Ringer has them 28th.

MMXcalibur
08-23-2019, 12:46 PM
Remember when we went the longest time without having a wide receiver catch a touchdown pass?

The best of times.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-23-2019, 12:48 PM

Deebo Samuel
Jalen Hurd
George Kittle
Marquise Goodwin
Dante Pettis
Jordan Matthews

Dogshit other than kittle

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-23-2019, 01:08 PM
Don't overlook Oakland

suzzer99
08-23-2019, 01:13 PM
Remember when we went the longest time without having a wide receiver catch a touchdown pass?

The best of times.

It's the exact opposite of what's happened to the Royals bullpen.

suzzer99
08-23-2019, 01:14 PM
According to the RGR guys - DAT is going to replace Robinson.

They had given up on their quest to cut DRob until DAT gave them new hope.

sedated
08-23-2019, 02:03 PM
Read this and then realize the media just can't help themselves in how they SHAPE a story, not report it. The media is so full of shit and self importance.

According to this article, there was only TWO choices; arrested or suspended, never found innocent.

second-rounder Mecole Hardman, the speedster drafted to fill Hill’s role when the Chiefs were unsure whether Hill would be arrested or suspended as a result of a child abuse investigation into injuries sustained by his 4-year-old son. (The league ultimately decided not to punish Hill.)

You have become the biggest bitch over the smallest issues on CP. Congrats. Aren't you boycotting baseball because they put protective nets in front of the fans?

I'm surprised you didn't start the thread about "Chiefs" not being on the little piece of plastic on their helmets.

big nasty kcnut
08-23-2019, 02:14 PM
I am aroused.

scho63
08-23-2019, 02:15 PM
Remember when we went a whole year without a WR touchdown? Glad that nightmare is over.

:LOL:

I was just thinking about that the other day and it's almost an IMPOSSIBILITY to achieve yet the our Chiefs did.

In 16 games not even one pass to a WR had a lucky break where a defender fell down and we scored on it. Just incredible.......

notorious
08-23-2019, 02:17 PM
Went from the worst WR set in the NFL to the best without using a single first round pick.

lawrenceRaider
08-23-2019, 02:58 PM
Raiders at 19? List is invalid. Should be between 8 and 11 based on the list and the talent there. Really depends on Waller at TE, could go higher if he's as advertised and keeps his nose clean and stays healthy.

Chiefs I'm good with at the top. Best TE and maybe the best WR in the NFL. Watkins is pretty pedestrian in reality, but those top two guys are stellar. Do like Williams out of the backfield.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-23-2019, 03:10 PM
30. Jacksonville Jaguars
WR: Dede Westbrook
WR: Marqise Lee
WR: D.J. Chark
RB: Leonard Fournette
TE: Geoff Swaim

Jacksonville's offense will be led by Nick Foles and offensive coordinator John DeFilippo, Foles’s quarterbacks coach from the Eagles’ 2017 Super Bowl run, and it will look mighty different from the offenses that catered to mitigating Blake Bortles’s weaknesses. But this pass-catching group is made up almost entirely of unknowns. Swaim is flotsam from the Cowboys’ tight end group. Dede Westbrook, a 2017 fourth-rounder, has the potential to be a breakout star. Lee was the team’s most proven receiver, but missed 2018 with an ACL tear and returned from the physically unable to perform list last week. It will be nice to see what Chark, the 2018 second-rounder out of LSU, can do with a real quarterback, and hopefully DeFilippo involves Chark’s fellow Tiger, running back Leonard Fournette, more in the passing game. The wise move is to reserve judgment until we see them in a non–Blake Bortles offense.

RealSNR
08-23-2019, 04:52 PM
:LOL:

I was just thinking about that the other day and it's almost an IMPOSSIBILITY to achieve yet the our Chiefs did.

In 16 games not even one pass to a WR had a lucky break where a defender fell down and we scored on it. Just incredible.......

Well, we actually did have a TD on a long bomb to none other than... yep, you guessed it... AJ Jenkins! It happened for a brief moment.

But then it was called back on penalty. No WR TDs for us.

loochy
08-23-2019, 05:38 PM
Best QB and best receivers go hand in hand

eDave
08-23-2019, 05:42 PM
Natural boner!

smithandrew051
08-23-2019, 06:02 PM

With the most innovative offensive mind in the league coaching them

T-post Tom
08-23-2019, 06:07 PM

Why was that even part of the story? :cuss:

scho63
08-24-2019, 02:43 PM
Went from the worst WR set in the NFL to the best without using a single first round pick.

Damn good point of reference! :clap:

Mama Hip Rockets
08-24-2019, 02:49 PM
Don't overlook Oakland

ROFL

Easy 6
08-24-2019, 02:50 PM
Pieces like this really help drive home the idiocy of the trade Reek rumors, the biggest piece of shit thrown at a wall idea I’ve heard in quite some time

Rasputin
08-24-2019, 03:49 PM

This offensive line has been together a few years and should be good enough to get us Mahomes field advantage in the playoffs.

Valiant
08-24-2019, 03:54 PM
Another fucking dig at hill in a unrelated article.
These authors are petty little cunts.

Sweet Daddy Hate
08-24-2019, 04:55 PM
Pieces like this really help drive home the idiocy of the trade Reek rumors, the biggest piece of shit thrown at a wall idea I’ve heard in quite some time

Yes. Has Florio retired and/or been kicked in the nuts repeatedly until his little sack has fallen to the concrete yet?

JakeF
08-24-2019, 05:02 PM
Maybe, if Hardman turns out to be as good as he's looked so far and if Sammy Watkins can finally stay healthy.

Hill
Watkins
Hardman

Robinson
Pringle
Curtis
DaT
Thompson

They can get a bit of production out of their second group too.