Fucking fuck every fucking body.

rabblerouser
09-07-2019, 10:13 AM
He gone.

Free to negotiate with teams at 4pm.

Charley Casserly's prediction : "He'll sign with NE for the vet minimum."

PHOG
09-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Have we signed this piece of shit yet????

:)

kczoo
09-07-2019, 10:15 AM
Can you imagine your $100 Raiders AB Jersey is in the mail?😂😃😃😃

09-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Sad thing here is some team will pick his crybaby as up, proving it's ok to throw a fit to get your way.

smithandrew051
09-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Hearing Houston

That would be hilarious. He would have to accept being the number 2 receiver to Hopkins. That would end with another meltdown.

Hoover
09-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Jets probably makes the most sense

Simply Red
09-07-2019, 10:29 AM
where's that piece of shit Raider troll NAow?

RealSNR
09-07-2019, 10:29 AM
Ohh he WOULD sign with the Patriots. That's totally what I've come to expect out of this fucking shit league.

BryanBusby
09-07-2019, 10:30 AM
I don't know why, but this seems like a move that Pete Carroll would make.

YayMike
09-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Sign him why the fuck not

notorious
09-07-2019, 10:32 AM
What does Green Bay’s cap space look like?

Buehler445
09-07-2019, 10:33 AM
Sign him why the fuck not

Ummmm.... Because he's a fucking nutjob that wrecks lockerrooms?

FAX
09-07-2019, 10:34 AM

Collector's item ...

Kinda wish I'd ordered one, now.

FAX

notorious
09-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Ummmm.... Because he's a ****ing nutjob that wrecks lockerrooms?

And the Chiefs probably have the best lockerroom in the league.

This idea is stupid.

BlackOp
Like it or not...this isnt good news.

I wanted him in Oakland...he's a threat on a good team.

saphojunkie
A lot of you are making emotional decisions about Antonio Brown. That is not the most successful way to decide things. Objectively speaking, if you can sign him on a one year deal, you do it. Non-guaranteed, cut at any time.

Simply making your opponents gameplan for that WR corps for the first six weeks is worth it.

displacedinMN
09-07-2019, 10:36 AM
What a fucking show.

Over under on the pats???????????

BlackOp
The only reason to for KC to sign AB...is to keep him off the Patriots.

AB got exactly what he wanted...free from the Steelers contract and can now sign with whomever he wants.

This was his plan from the outset...which I said a few days ago. This drama was intentional...he just used the Raiders.

keg in kc
The raiders make Jerry Jones look sane.

saphojunkie
09-07-2019, 10:37 AM
Like it or not...this isnt good news.

I wanted him in Oakland...he's a threat on a good team.

Agreed.

saphojunkie
09-07-2019, 10:38 AM

There are a few others, but that’s a good one.

Sassy Squatch
09-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Redskins

Easy 6
09-07-2019, 10:39 AM
I don't know why, but this seems like a move that Pete Carroll would make.

Yeah, you’re right

KCUnited
09-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Bears, they're currently running the Terri Schiavo offense with a legit Super Bowl defense.

Hoopsdoc
He ends up in New England. I’d bet my eye teeth on it.

RealSNR
Bears, they're currently running the Terri Schiavo offense with a legit Super Bowl defense.

Is AB gonna play QB?

KCUnited
09-07-2019, 10:45 AM
Is AB gonna play QB?

I'm not saying that move would work, just that it could make sense to a buttfucking moron GM like Ryan Pace.

scho63
09-07-2019, 10:45 AM

:LOL:

Bwana
09-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Collector's item ...

FAX

No doubt there are still many knock offs left in China at the good guy deal. I have a Raider Fan that lives across the street that's always talking crap. I'm seriously considering picking one up for $20 and giving him as an early Christmas gift. The reaction will be worth it.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Would be cool to see him go to Cleveland. Can you imagine OBJ and psycochild playing together.

Buehler445
09-07-2019, 10:48 AM
The raiders make Jerry Jones look sane.

And remember, Jones is obviously fucking his sister.

T-post Tom
09-07-2019, 10:48 AM
Over past two years, Raiders traded a third-round pick to the Steelers for WR Martavis Byrant, and third- and fifth-round picks to Pittsburgh for Antonio Brown. Those picks were turned into: *QB Mason Rudolph. *WR Diontae Johnson *TE Zach Gentry.

smithandrew051
09-07-2019, 10:50 AM
AB is going to want big money. I get that he burned that bridge, but I don’t think he sees it that way. I think he’s legitimately crazy and has no idea that he did anything wrong. That vide he posted was a window into a demented mind.

Setsuna
09-07-2019, 10:53 AM
He is either going to the Jets or the 49ers. He wants to go to a large market team and get stats. He cares not for wins or championships. He just wants his stats, but he wants to be worshipped by a ton of fans while doing it. Oakland is a backwater small market.

YayMike
09-07-2019, 10:54 AM
Ummmm.... Because he's a ****ing nutjob that wrecks lockerrooms?

Keep him off NE?

TLO
09-07-2019, 10:55 AM
He is either going to the Jets or the 49ers. He wants to go to a large market team and get stats. He cares not for wins or championships. He just wants his stats, but he wants to be worshipped by a ton of fans while doing it. Oakland is a backwater small market.

Fine by me

Chris Meck
09-07-2019, 10:56 AM

Not arguing your overall point, but the tool shed behind my house would sell for half a million dollars in Oakland. Just sayin'.

Red Dawg
09-07-2019, 10:57 AM
NE orchastrated this shit with him. Only way that's wrong is if he signs elsewhere.

BlackOp
09-07-2019, 10:57 AM
I get the vibe that AB needs an adversarial situation to motivate him and prove people wrong. He might not even know he's doing it...

Henri Cartier-Bresson...one of the best photographers ever, once said "If you dont have an adversary, you have to invent one"...sort of a fictitious muse.

He needs something to react against...

jallmon
09-07-2019, 11:02 AM

AB got exactly what he wanted...free from the Steelers contract and can now sign with whomever he wants.

This was his plan from the outset...which I said a few days ago. This drama was intentional...

Good point, but I don't know which is worse, Pats getting him or him on our team.

ThyKingdomCome15
09-07-2019, 11:07 AM
Keep him off NE?

That is an interesting take.

AdolfOliverBush
09-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Can we sign him to a 1-year deal, then immediately deactivate him for the upcoming season? ROFL

Buehler445
09-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Keep him off NE?

Doubt he's going there. He got no money from the raiders. He's going to want that jack and Belicheat pays nobody.

Setsuna
09-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Not arguing your overall point, but the tool shed behind my house would sell for half a million dollars in Oakland. Just sayin'.

:eek::eek::eek:

notorious
09-07-2019, 11:15 AM
Doubt he's going there. He got no money from the raiders. He's going to want that jack and Belicheat pays nobody.

New England pays around the cap. Jesus Bueh, you know this. ;)

BlackOp
09-07-2019, 11:16 AM
How is he not in consideration for suspension? He threatened to punch Maylock in the face?...is that conduct not detrimental to the NFL?

What he just did is unprecedented...used a bottom-feeder team to get out of a contract with his previous team. Then not show up and act insane until they release him...after they gave up draft picks to get him.

Goodell better think on this...don't want this to become a normal practice amongst disgruntled players..

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-07-2019, 11:17 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Under Jon Gruden&#39;s leadership:<br>- The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> traded away All-Pro Khalil Mack<br>- Traded away Amari Cooper, who revitalized the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cowboys?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Cowboys</a> offense<br>- Led the team to a 4-12 record <br>- Traded a 3rd/5th for Antonio Brown to the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Steelers</a><br>- Released Antonio Brown<br>- Year 2 of 10<br><br>Yikes. <a href="https://t.co/JMu5AsONmh">pic.twitter.com/JMu5AsONmh</a></p>&mdash; George Carmi (@Gcarmi21) <a href="https://twitter.com/Gcarmi21/status/1170380807107727365?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Kman34
09-07-2019, 11:17 AM

Bullshit.... They’ll figure out a way to pay him under the table if they want him.. There’s no end to the shady shit they do....

Buehler445
09-07-2019, 11:18 AM
New England pays around the cap. Jesus Bueh, you know this. ;)

Fair enough.

I'd halfway be interested in him going there to watch him burn Boston to the fucking ground.

I mean, Belicheat keeps guys in line, but this dude didn't even make preseason with Gruden, who at least thinks he's a hardass. I mean, he's no Squirmin Herman Motherfucking Sack of Cunt Edwards.

I think if there is a guy that could blow up the New England Death Star it's Antonio Brown.

vailpass
09-07-2019, 11:20 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Under Jon Gruden&#39;s leadership:<br>- The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Raiders</a> traded away All-Pro Khalil Mack<br>- Traded away Amari Cooper, who revitalized the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cowboys?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Cowboys</a> offense<br>- Led the team to a 4-12 record <br>- Traded a 3rd/5th for Antonio Brown to the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Steelers?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Steelers</a><br>- Released Antonio Brown<br>- Year 2 of 10<br><br>Yikes. <a href="https://t.co/JMu5AsONmh">pic.twitter.com/JMu5AsONmh</a></p>&mdash; George Carmi (@Gcarmi21) <a href="https://twitter.com/Gcarmi21/status/1170380807107727365?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I don't see how Chuckie is to blame for AB going nutbag. That seems like a good gamble he took that didn't pan out.

AdolfOliverBush
09-07-2019, 11:21 AM
How is he not in consideration for suspension? He threatened to punch Maylock in the face?...is that conduct not detrimental to the NFL?

What he just did in unprecedented...used a bottom-feeder team to get out of a contract with his previous team. Then not show up and act insane until they release him...after they gave up draft picks to get him.

Goodell better think on this...don't want this to become a normal practice amongst disgruntled players..

If a player is released from a team strictly for behavioral reasons, he should be banned from the NFL for at least 16 regular-season games.

WhiteWhale
1. AB is going to work best with a QB who can extend plays like Wilson or Rodgers. Not a precise timing based system where the QB rarely does anything off-schedule. He has a freewheeling style and often runs where he wants as the play breaks down. This isn't a thing he'll get a chance to do with Tom Brady.

2. He's not playing for the vet minimum and he's not going to function with an authoritarian coach like Belichick.

I think all this 'AB to NE' is wishful thinking. Even if it happened, I don't think it would turn out the same way the Randy Moss situation did. Randy Moss was greatful to have escaped a toxic environment. AB CREATES the toxic environment.

vailpass
Fair enough.

I'd halfway be interested in him going there to watch him burn Boston to the ****ing ground.

I mean, Belicheat keeps guys in line, but this dude didn't even make preseason with Gruden, who at least thinks he's a hardass. I mean, he's no Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards.

I think if there is a guy that could blow up the New England Death Star it's Antonio Brown.

If he went to NE he'd be on a zero tolerance leash. He'd be gone before he had a chance to do any damage.

vailpass
09-07-2019, 11:23 AM
1. AB is going to work best with a QB who can extend plays like Wilson or Rodgers. Not a precise timing based system where the QB rarely does anything off-schedule. He has a freewheeling style and often runs where he wants as the play breaks down. This isn't a thing he'll get a chance to do with Tom Brady.

2. He's not playing for the vet minimum and he's not going to function with an authoritarian coach like Belichick.

I think all this 'AB to NE' is wishful thinking. Even if it happened, I don't think it would turn out the same way the Randy Moss situation did. Randy Moss was greatful to have escaped a toxic environment. AB CREATES the toxic environment.

This is true only because someone will pay him more than vet min. If it was vet min or not play at all I think he'd play. Guys like that have their entire identity tied to the game and the spotlight. IMHO.

ThyKingdomCome15
09-07-2019, 11:23 AM

Truth. Begs the question who actually wants to pay him.

JohnnyHammersticks
09-07-2019, 11:25 AM
No NFL fans deserve this. I just want to reach out to our resident CP Raiders fans and say...how sorry....I just want to tell you how sorry....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Your organization has been wearing CLOWN SHOES for decades, and as a Chiefs fan, it's SO GLORIOUS TO WATCH. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

notorious
09-07-2019, 11:26 AM
Fair enough.

I'd halfway be interested in him going there to watch him burn Boston to the ****ing ground.

I mean, Belicheat keeps guys in line, but this dude didn't even make preseason with Gruden, who at least thinks he's a hardass. I mean, he's no Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards.

You just inspired Clay’s gif in late January.

Reid (Han) destroys Brady and Edelman tie fighters while in the Falcon and yells,”Yahoo! Now let’s blow this thing and go home”.

Mahomes (Luke) launches a football from his x-wing into a Pats logo’d Death Star’s vent shaft thus destroying it.

Mecca
09-07-2019, 11:29 AM
This fuck better not end up on NE.

TEX
09-07-2019, 11:30 AM

Seattle?
Indy?
Hou?

Easy 6
09-07-2019, 11:33 AM
Can’t understand why they released him at all, they should’ve fucked him over and made him sit the year out

Now he gets what he wants

Red Dawg
09-07-2019, 11:33 AM
This **** better not end up on NE.

Thats been his plan. Bill said get released and we will pay you for a year.

FlorentinePogen
09-07-2019, 11:34 AM

Smells like a Jerruh Jones type of move

Bwana
09-07-2019, 11:35 AM
No doubt there are still many knock offs left in China at the good guy deal. I have a Raider Fan that lives across the street that's always talking crap. I'm seriously considering picking one up for $20 and giving him as an early Christmas gift. The reaction will be worth it.

I just hit DH Gate and pulled the trigger on a sweet new authentic looking Antonio Brown jersey. For $18.90, I couldn't pass up the entrainment this is going to provide. :fire:

New World Order
09-07-2019, 11:36 AM
This **** better not end up on NE.

I know

ugh

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 11:37 AM
A lot of you are making emotional decisions about Antonio Brown. That is not the most successful way to decide things. Objectively speaking, if you can sign him on a one year deal, you do it. Non-guaranteed, cut at any time.

Simply making your opponents gameplan for that WR corps for the first six weeks is worth it.

He wouldn't play in Pittsburgh or Oakland for no guaranteed money...

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 11:38 AM

This was his plan from the outset...which I said a few days ago. This drama was intentional...he just used the Raiders.
He signed a new contract with the raiders...

Chief Northman
09-07-2019, 11:38 AM
He wouldn't play in Pittsburgh or Oakland for no guaranteed money...

Or Buffalo

BlackOp
09-07-2019, 11:39 AM
If a player is released from a team strictly for behavioral reasons, he should be banned from the NFL for at least 16 regular-season games.

It would have to be case by case...but what Brown did was premeditated.

He ratcheted up the insanity right before his contract became guaranteed. He knew they would cut him...and he would be contractually free.

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 11:40 AM

What he just did is unprecedented...used a bottom-feeder team to get out of a contract with his previous team. Then not show up and act insane until they release him...after they gave up draft picks to get him.

You're dumb

BlackOp
He signed a new contract with the raiders...

With the intention of never playing for them...Steelers would never have traded him to a contender in the AFC.

CapsLockKey
The only saving grace for the Raiders is they got out earlier and didn't waste a bunch of cash/cap like they did with Randy Moss and Javon Walker. I still find the whole thing hilarious.

TwistedChief
09-07-2019, 11:41 AM
This fuck better not end up on NE.

He wants guaranteed money. Not sure NE is the team that’s gonna do that in a big way. And he sure as hell doesn’t seem like the player who will go somewhere on the cheap to win a ring and restore his image.

I pray I’m right!

tk13
09-07-2019, 11:41 AM
I feel like he'd be a better fit in Cleveland than NE. This isn't 2007. The Patriots offense is run the ball and spread the defense out with the short passing attack. He'd still be dangerous but he'd make the Cleveland offense really dynamic.

If this guy was a star running back I'd be more likely to consider it, but I'm really not sure the Chiefs, or our QB, need the hassle. There's no way AB will want to play second fiddle to Tyreek.

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 11:42 AM
With the intention of never playing for them...Steelers would never have traded him to a contender in the AFC.

But he was already out of his Pittsburgh contract.

He cost himself 20 million at least imo

Zap Rowsdower
https://media.giphy.com/media/IgvjAkbjqFsfWVhTL4/giphy.gif

MahomesKnows
I'm certainly not advocating it, but Reid has always been a coach to give guys another chance. But, off field issues aside, I'm not sure we even want to bring him in with all the weapons we already have. As others have said it would be ok to just sign him to keep him away from the Patriots.

BlackOp
You're dumb

You beat up strangers because you aren't introspective enough to understand your anger issues...careful throwing those stones, junior.

Chief Northman
09-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Guys like Brown is what is going to fuck up the CBA for the Players Association. When these assholes put pen to paper it needs to mean something. Owners won’t put up with this shit, nor should they.

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Can’t understand why they released him at all, they should’ve fucked him over and made him sit the year out

30 million guaranteed if he was on the roster Monday should explain everything...

Hammock Parties
09-07-2019, 11:44 AM
LMAO

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 11:44 AM
You beat up strangers because you aren't introspective enough to understand your anger issues...careful throwing those stones, junior.

And you still don't know how to read. You're dumb sis.

I used to beat up strangers that were willing because I DID understand my anger issues.

ThyKingdomCome15
09-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Seattle?
Indy?
Hou?

Houston has been wheeling and dealing lately. They almost seem desperate to compete.

SEA badly needs a big time reciever. Not sure they're this desperate.

Indy would surprise me the most of these three. After the shocking retirement of Luck, I'm not sure they're looking for trouble.

BlackOp
09-07-2019, 11:46 AM
But he was already out of his Pittsburgh contract.

He cost himself 20 million at least imo

No he was not...Raiders had to fork over a 3/5 to gain his rights.

"The Steelers will have to account for $21.12 in dead money in 2019 after agreeing to trade Antonio Brown to the Raiders, the largest amount ever for a player in a single season in league history."

BlackOp
09-07-2019, 11:47 AM
And you still don't know how to read. You're dumb sis.

I used to beat up strangers that were willing because I DID understand my anger issues.

and you view yourself as intelligent....:banghead: 90% of people believe they are in the top 10 in IQ.

TinyEvel
09-07-2019, 11:49 AM
This is nuts. Just last night on NFL Total access they had Gruden from yesterday's practice saying "Antonio is here, he's practicing, hell play on Sunday we worked it out, no further comments"

ROFL

TinyEvel
09-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Says a lot when you are too crazy for the Raiders. Where do you go from there? the WWE?

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 11:51 AM
No he was not...Raiders had to fork over a 3/5 to gain his rights.

"The Steelers will have to account for $21.12 in dead money in 2019 after agreeing to trade Antonio Brown to the Raiders, the largest amount ever for a player in a single season in league history."

Maybe you should do a little research.

He wanted out of Pittsburgh because he had no guaranteed money left.

The raiders cut him to not guarantee 30 million.

That can't be unless they changed his contract, right?

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 11:52 AM
and you view yourself as intelligent....:banghead: 90% of people believe they are in the top 10 in IQ.

I'm probably not in the top 10 percent, but I'm definitely above you...

Halfcan
09-07-2019, 11:54 AM
This is nuts. Just last night on NFL Total access they had Gruden from yesterday's practice saying "Antonio is here, he's practicing, hell play on Sunday we worked it out, no further comments"

ROFL

A B defriended Chuckie on FaceBook and that was the final straw.

FlaChief58
09-07-2019, 11:54 AM

LMAO

gonefishin53
09-07-2019, 11:57 AM
Arizona's Steve Keim is probably the only GM desperate and dumb enough to give millions on a prove it deal. I wonder how much of that $30 mil guaranteed AB has already spent?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Arizona's Steve Keim is probably the only GM desperate and dumb enough to give millions on a prove it deal. I wonder how much of that $30 mil guaranteed AB has already spent?

AB hasn’t received a penny of that. In fact he has to pay fines still so all in all he lost money

BlackOp
09-07-2019, 12:00 PM
Maybe you should do a little research.

He wanted out of Pittsburgh because he had no guaranteed money left.

The raiders cut him to not guarantee 30 million.

That can't be unless they changed his contract, right?

You said he wasn't under contract with the Steelers...and he was.

Set to earn base salaries of $12.625 million in 2019, $11.3 million in 2020 and $12.5 million in 2021, as well as a $2.5 million roster bonus this year for a total of $38.925 million.

Guarantees or not...he still was under contract with them. Which mean they control his rights...like, so he doesn't go to NE.

BlackOp
09-07-2019, 12:01 PM
I'm probably not in the top 10 percent, but I'm definitely above you...

Somehow I picture you kicking your dog as you were posting that...

TwistedChief
09-07-2019, 12:02 PM

You also think 90% of the world are Free Masons so there’s that to consider.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-07-2019, 12:02 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Also, it would make zero sense for the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> to trade Marcus Peters, release Kareem Hunt and then sign Antonio Brown.</p>&mdash; Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) <a href="https://twitter.com/Farzin21/status/1170391800089108483?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lawrenceRaider
09-07-2019, 12:03 PM
With his recent behavior, I think Brown has CTE. Dude is totally out of his mind. Any team that signs him is nutz.

MIAdragon
09-07-2019, 12:04 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Also, it would make zero sense for the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> to trade Marcus Peters, release Kareem Hunt and then sign Antonio Brown.</p>&mdash; Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) <a href="https://twitter.com/Farzin21/status/1170391800089108483?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Different kind of crazy

BlackOp
09-07-2019, 12:06 PM
You also think 90% of the world are Free Masons so there’s that to consider.

No...00001% are true hermetic practitioners. You have no idea what you talking about...

Nzoner
09-07-2019, 12:07 PM
Wonder how many AB Raider jerseys have been sold to those idiot fans LMAO

BlackOp
09-07-2019, 12:09 PM
With his recent behavior, I think Brown has CTE. Dude is totally out of his mind. Any team that signs him is nutz.

I'm not sure how you burn two franchises in 6 months...then another team jumps right in. He should be ostracized in NFL circles...

Unless there was an under-the-table agreement before this even started...which will be interesting to see where he goes and how quickly.

Halfcan
09-07-2019, 12:12 PM
Brown took one look at Carr's noodle arm and started pulling the Klinger from Mash act.

He did everything he could to not go to that shit team including freezing his own feet- LOL

They couldn't even give him 30 million to stay.

lawrenceRaider
09-07-2019, 12:12 PM
I'm not sure how you burn two franchises in 6 months...then another team jumps right in. He should be ostracized in NFL circles...

Unless there was an under-the-table agreement before this even started...which will be interesting to see where he goes and how quickly.

That team would get fucked pretty hard and fast. First by Brown because there is no way he isn't saying something. Hell, he chose to be traded to the Raiders. Then the league would break it off on that team.

lawrenceRaider
09-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Brown took one look at Carr's noodle arm and started pulling the Klinger from Mash act.

He did everything he could to not go to that shit team including freezing his own feet- LOL

They couldn't even give him 30 million to stay.

Dumb. Carr has faults, but noodle arm certainly isn't one of them.

Halfcan
09-07-2019, 12:13 PM

What about teams that give up a 3rd and 5th and try to give him 30 million bucks? Are they NutZZ too?

Skyy God
09-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Guys like Brown is what is going to **** up the CBA for the Players Association. When these assholes put pen to paper it needs to mean something. Owners won’t put up with this shit, nor should they.

Bowl-haired, cheap ass, sperm lottery winner Mark Davis voids AB’s “guarantees” using procedural BS, and it’s AB’s fault?

GTFO.

CanadaKC
09-07-2019, 12:15 PM
I can see the Seahawks getting him...if the Raiders after a grievance have to pay some of the money. Carroll likes crazy

Valiant
09-07-2019, 12:15 PM
Collector's item ...

FAX

I am sure you can get one for 20 now

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-07-2019, 12:16 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Discussing Antonio Brown’s next landing place in media room. Favorites in order: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a>, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a>, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a>, No one. And would it happen before week 3? What do you all think? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Denver7?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Denver7</a></p>&mdash; Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) <a href="https://twitter.com/TroyRenck/status/1170398119609028608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lawrenceRaider
09-07-2019, 12:19 PM
What about teams that give up a 3rd and 5th and try to give him 30 million bucks? Are they NutZZ too?

It was a huge gamble that didn't pay off. Nutz? Probably, but still worth the gamble that Rapistburger was the problem. Since the Squeelers lost their top two offensive weapons reportedly because of Rapeys behavior.

Hoover
09-07-2019, 12:19 PM
What would the Chiefs do with him?

AdolfOliverBush
09-07-2019, 12:21 PM

Deactivate him for the entire season. That way he can't ruin KC's locker room OR hurt us as an opponent.

FlorentinePogen
09-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Bowl-haired, cheap ass, sperm lottery winner Mark Davis voids AB’s “guarantees” using procedural BS, and it’s AB’s fault?

GTFO.

You serious?
https://i.imgur.com/lv1WT4y.jpg

Nzoner
09-07-2019, 12:26 PM

LMAO

I just checked and apparently as of late June it was the 8th top selling jersey (https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/07/nflpa-releases-best-selling-merchandise-jersey-rankings-where-do-giants-saquon-barkley-jets-sam-darnold-odell-beckham-tom-brady-end-up.html)

Megatron96
09-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Deactivate him for the entire season. That way he can't ruin KC's locker room OR hurt us as an opponent.

This would be ideal for the Chiefs.

It also 'feels' like something the Pats would do if they were in the Chiefs' position. Remove a potentially dangerous player from the chess board.

This is excluding the money component. I wouldn't pay him anything over the league veteran's minimum. But I have no idea how that part of it would work.

Bwana
09-07-2019, 12:30 PM
I am sure you can get one for 20 now

China special $18.90.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/custo...arl|3948423568 (https://www.dhgate.com/product/custom-13-ronald-acu-a-jr-31-greg-maddux/413597968.html#s1-0-1;searl|3948423568)

New World Order
09-07-2019, 12:33 PM

This

tyecopeland
09-07-2019, 12:33 PM

I'm thinking the Steelers would have traded him to anybody after they watched how he ended last year. I feel like they had a decent idea his crazy was uncontrollable and were just looking to get anything for him in return.

Remember how they were blasted for only getting a 3rd and a 5th? Seems amazing now that the raiders were dumb enough to give that much up.

Nzoner
09-07-2019, 12:36 PM
Seems amazing now that the raiders were dumb enough to give that much up.

Nothing they do seems dumb....

https://bluepearlgirlsworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/mark_davis_raiders_dumb_and_dumber.jpg

It's the raiders

Iconic
09-07-2019, 12:37 PM
Sucks to hear it but I think Belichick and Brady are literally the only group of guys that could take a flyer on him and rein him in. But I don't even think they would chance him now, he needs a therapist - not football.

AdolfOliverBush
09-07-2019, 12:38 PM
This would be ideal for the Chiefs.

It also 'feels' like something the Pats would do if they were in the Chiefs' position. Remove a potentially dangerous player from the chess board.

This is excluding the money component. I wouldn't pay him anything over the league veteran's minimum. But I have no idea how that part of it would work.

We're not getting a premier DB this season, so I'd throw him $1-2 million to go on vacation for a year. Of course, he wouldn't know he was being deactivated until after the contract was signed.

If he's legitimately crazy, this might push him over the edge and he'd be out of KC's hair permanently. I said this as a joke initially, but the more I think about it, the more I like it.

Bwana
09-07-2019, 12:39 PM
Nothing they do seems dumb....

https://bluepearlgirlsworld.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/mark_davis_raiders_dumb_and_dumber.jpg

It's the raiders

Captain kangaroo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/By3Em1xCcAAXaI6.jpg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjT_NXvrb_kAhVOsp4KHRnsDdsQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Febjunkies%2Fstatus%2F517278486893846529&psig=AOvVaw1vSCJ3E1GEKblZ9JQqaq6_&ust=1567967927307288)

staylor26
09-07-2019, 12:40 PM
Sucks to hear it but I think Belichick and Brady are literally the only group of guys that could take a flyer on him and rein him in. But I don't even think they would chance him now, he needs a therapist - not football.

Lol no.

People are really underestimating a desperate team like the 49ers giving him guaranteed money.

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 12:41 PM
You said he wasn't under contract with the Steelers...and he was.

Set to earn base salaries of $12.625 million in 2019, $11.3 million in 2020 and $12.5 million in 2021, as well as a $2.5 million roster bonus this year for a total of $38.925 million.

Guarantees or not...he still was under contract with them. Which mean they control his rights...like, so he doesn't go to NE.
Where did I say he wasn't under contract with the Steelers? I didn't. What I said was he signed a new contract with the raiders. Therefore he was out of the contract with the Steelers, correct?
How much guaranteed did he have coming?

SAUTO
09-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Somehow I picture you kicking your dog as you were posting that...

I've never kicked a dog.

RealSNR
09-07-2019, 12:46 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Discussing Antonio Brown’s next landing place in media room. Favorites in order: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a>, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Browns?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Browns</a>, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a>, No one. And would it happen before week 3? What do you all think? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Denver7?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Denver7</a></p>&mdash; Troy Renck (@TroyRenck) <a href="https://twitter.com/TroyRenck/status/1170398119609028608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

How did the Chiefs get Eddie Kennison again? Denver had him, some kind of management/player tustle occurred, they cut him, we signed him. What was the tustle about? Anybody remember?

Completely different circumstances, I know. I just thought of Kennison in terms of WRs getting cut and going to an AFCW division rival to become their #1. Then I forgot what got him there.

BWillie
09-07-2019, 12:53 PM
Can’t understand why they released him at all, they should’ve ****ed him over and made him sit the year out

He gets the gtd money?

SupDock
09-07-2019, 12:58 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Gruden: “At least I got to meet Antonio. I never got to meet Khalil.”</p>&mdash; Vic Tafur (@VicTafur) <a href="https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1170410494831685632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BossChief

They forgot to mention trading a third for Martavious Bryant.

It’s possible that Jon Gruden is a Trojan horse.

SupDock
He gets the gtd money?

This is the clear answer. It saves them a shit ton of money

Mecca
09-07-2019, 01:04 PM
This is all fun and games until he ends up giving New England a top 5 WR group.

Setsuna
09-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Yall and the rest of the media think Brown wants to go to a SB contender, when in fact he doesn't. He signs with an up and coming team with a young QB he can bully into giving him his stats. But the team needs to have a storied franchise. Hence Jets and 49ers. I'm probably completely wrong.....but if I'm right PBJ PBJ PBJ I'll be no richer than I am now!

raidersnumber1
09-07-2019, 01:16 PM
Raiders should re-sign Marcel Ateman....pretty much a younger/up and coming AB without any of the baggage. :)

New World Order
09-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Raiders should re-sign Marcel Ateman....pretty much a younger/up and coming AB without any of the baggage. :)

LMAO

Munson
09-07-2019, 01:18 PM
https://i.imgur.com/xq6e3xO.jpg

Mecca
09-07-2019, 01:19 PM
A couple of dark horses, Seattle, Carroll always thinks he can get through to guys and they need a WR. Washington, those guys are on the hot seat with nothing at WR.

The Franchise
09-07-2019, 01:21 PM
He’s going to go to whichever team gives him the money that he wants. AB doesn’t take less money to go for a ring.

notorious
09-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Seattle makes the most sense on paper, but does Wilson really want his team to have AIDS again?

New World Order
09-07-2019, 01:23 PM
A couple of dark horses, Seattle, Carroll always thinks he can get through to guys and they need a WR. Washington, those guys are on the hot seat with nothing at WR.

Holy shit can you imagine him with Keesum?

R8RFAN
09-07-2019, 01:24 PM

The frosted feet did not bother me or the helmet thing.
But when I saw this video of his pompous ass I really started to not like him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DL516sRADNQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BossChief
09-07-2019, 01:26 PM
It’s too bad he’s crazy. We could probably trade Demarcus Robinson and a late rounder for a third and sign AB and destroy every offensive record that was ever recorded.

I almost feel bad for the guy.

He wasn’t a total nut job till Burfict scrambles his eggs in that playoff game the year Denver won the Super Bowl. That hit changed a lot for a lot of people. It’s very possible Pittsburgh goes to that Super Bowl if that hit never happens.

Buehler445
09-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Seattle makes the most sense on paper, but does Wilson really want his team to have AIDS again?

I think after the offense vs defense rift, I'd think they'd shy away.

Halfcan

You all summer- "Brown is going to torch you guys when we play you!"

now

"We can get a younger and better Brown!"

:doh!:

R8RFAN
I hope he goes to a team we play this year so #55 can finish him off

Coochie liquor

I used to swear you aren’t Knowmo, but stuff like this makes me not so sure. You are delusional, and it seems that’s putting it lightly. Jfc!!

rabblerouser
How did the Chiefs get Eddie Kennison again? Denver had him, some kind of management/player tustle occurred, they cut him, we signed him. What was the tustle about? Anybody remember?

Completely different circumstances, I know. I just thought of Kennison in terms of WRs getting cut and going to an AFCW division rival to become their #1. Then I forgot what got him there.

Kennison didn't get cut - he RETIRED, said his "heart wasn't in it. Denver placed him on the retired list...then he 'unretired' and signed with KC less than a week later.

Of course, Vermeil drafted him out of LSU when he was with the Rams, so...

R8RFAN
09-07-2019, 01:28 PM

He is on the practice squad they can call him up at any time

eDave
09-07-2019, 01:32 PM
where's that piece of shit Raider troll NAow?

LOL. Raider fan.

Red Dawg
09-07-2019, 01:33 PM
He’s going to go to whichever team gives him the money that he wants. AB doesn’t take less money to go for a ring.

That may be the only thing that keeps him from NE. They would never pay a WR 15 mil.

FlorentinePogen
09-07-2019, 01:33 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”</p>&mdash; AB (@AB84) <a href="https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1170415487609520128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Buehler445
09-07-2019, 01:34 PM
I hope he goes to a team we play this year so #55 can finish him off

55=Burfict?

OnTheWarpath15
09-07-2019, 01:34 PM
It’s too bad he’s crazy. We could probably trade Demarcus Robinson and a late rounder for a third and sign AB and destroy every offensive record that was ever recorded.

I almost feel bad for the guy.

He wasn’t a total nut job till Burfict scrambles his eggs in that playoff game the year Denver won the Super Bowl. That hit changed a lot for a lot of people. It’s very possible Pittsburgh goes to that Super Bowl if that hit never happens.

He was a headcase well before that hit.

Ryan Clark has openly talked about several incidents dating back to 2012, where AB was cussing out Dick LeBeau one day at practice. Said it was the angriest he had ever seen Troy Polamalu get.

He's also on record of making a statement about the Steelers giving AB his first big contract, and how it would create a monster. IIRC, the above incident happened the next practice after he received the extension.

RealSNR
09-07-2019, 01:35 PM
The frosted feet did not bother me or the helmet thing.
But when I saw this video of his pompous ass I really started to not like him.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DL516sRADNQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What did he say or do in that video that pissed you off?

Munson
09-07-2019, 01:37 PM
55=Burfict?

55 = Frank Clark

raidersnumber1
09-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Love you coach.

Jon Gruden: We tried everything to make it work with Antonio Brown
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 7, 2019, 3:00 PM EDT

Oakland head coach Jon Gruden says Antonio Brown and the Raiders just weren’t meant to be.

“We just have exhausted everything,” Gruden said. “We tried every way possible to make it work. And all I’m gonna say is it’s disappointing. I’m really proud of our players, our coaches, our front office, our owner. We did everything we could to make this work. I’m sorry it didn’t. I apologize, but I’ll tell you, I’m very proud of what we did as an organization to try. I wish Antonio the best. I’m sorry we never got a chance to see him in silver and black. Very disappointing. I looked forward to coaching him but it’s not going to happen.”

Gruden says he bears no ill will toward Brown and will wish him well wherever he ends up.

“He’s a good guy. He’s misunderstood by a lot of people but he’s a good guy, he’s a great player, and I hope he gets what he’s looking for,” Gruden said. “I just don’t think it worked. It didn’t fit here.”

Closing with a joke, Gruden was asked if it was really his voice on the video Brown released, and answered, “It wasn’t Frank Caliendo.”

Wallcrawler
09-07-2019, 01:47 PM
55 = Frank Clark

How exactly does a DE "finish off" a wide receiver?

Halfcan
09-07-2019, 01:53 PM
Love you coach.

Oakland head coach Jon Gruden says Antonio Brown and the Raiders just weren’t meant to be.

“We just have exhausted everything,” Gruden said. “We tried every way possible to make it work. And all I’m gonna say is it’s disappointing. I’m really proud of our players, our coaches, our front office, our owner. We did everything we could to make this work. I’m sorry it didn’t. I apologize, but I’ll tell you, I’m very proud of what we did as an organization to try. I wish Antonio the best. I’m sorry we never got a chance to see him in silver and black. Very disappointing. I looked forward to coaching him but it’s not going to happen.”

Gruden says he bears no ill will toward Brown and will wish him well wherever he ends up.

“He’s a good guy. He’s misunderstood by a lot of people but he’s a good guy, he’s a great player, and I hope he gets what he’s looking for,” Gruden said. “I just don’t think it worked. It didn’t fit here.”

Closing with a joke, Gruden was asked if it was really his voice on the video Brown released, and answered, “It wasn’t Frank Caliendo.”

He should be proud of the Fader organization- they only ended up losing valuable draft picks and look like a complete laughing stock of the NFL. Great Job!! :thumb:

KChiefs1
09-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Take it for what it’s worth as I’m just passing along some intel from a friend in Florida but the rumor is that Jags called Raiders about AB a few days ago.

KChiefs1
09-07-2019, 02:01 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190907/9e98aab20ba90f689ec2d4b401428a1f.jpg

Tribal Warfare
09-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Says a lot when you are too crazy for the Raiders. Where do you go from there? the WWE?

The Jets ,Browns, or Cowboys

Bwana
09-07-2019, 02:03 PM
Love you coach.

Misunderstood? Well alrighty then. LMAO

https://media2.giphy.com/media/KWg6c7pBSJrBgxrbkP/giphy.gif (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi8lbC3wb_kAhVmHjQIHb6aBnYQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy.com%2Fexplore%2Falrighty-then&psig=AOvVaw25weL2wipnl8IprVSIEeFO&ust=1567973175901258)

CasselGotPeedOn
09-07-2019, 02:04 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">“The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”</p>&mdash; AB (@AB84) <a href="https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1170415487609520128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

LeTs sIGn HiM

DrunkBassGuitar
09-07-2019, 02:06 PM
I'll be the first to admit I don't understand Antonio Brown

Setsuna
09-07-2019, 02:07 PM
Take it for what it’s worth as I’m just passing along some intel from a friend in Florida but the rumor is that Jags called Raiders about AB a few days ago.

DON'T YOU PUT THAT EVIL ON MY TEAM!

https://media.giphy.com/media/EgJ31d2IYkg4E/giphy.gif

notorious
09-07-2019, 02:08 PM
Completely detached from reality.

R8RFAN
What did he say or do in that video that pissed you off?

The way he acted as if he was the second coming of Jesus ...He is an attention whore, My team won't be better stats wise as a result but I could care less, I am glad we are rid of this trash ... The only thing that pisses me off is the 3rd rounder, 5 who cares

New World Order
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/COfnBad0ld">pic.twitter.com/COfnBad0ld</a></p>&mdash; Deaf Yinzer (@deafyinzer) <a href="https://twitter.com/deafyinzer/status/1170415628764766208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote>

R8RFAN
09-07-2019, 02:10 PM
55=Burfict?

yea

notorious
09-07-2019, 02:10 PM
The way he acted as if he was the second coming of Jesus ...He is an attention whore, My team won't be better stats wise as a result but I could care less, I am glad we are rid of this trash ... The only thing that pisses me off is the 3rd rounder, 5 who cares

They gave a HOFer a shot. We all do it with the hot chick bar fly, and then come to our senses when she goes batshit crazy.

Fuck Brown. You're better off without the psycho hot chick with great tits.

Setsuna
09-07-2019, 02:11 PM

Your entire organization is trash ROFL ROFL ROFL and I would know since mine is too!

FloridaMan88
09-07-2019, 02:21 PM

He wouldn't be able to play on Sunday so that would be great.

I doubt it will happen.

Tom Coughlin/Doug Marrone wouldn't put up with his bullshit.

Easy 6
09-07-2019, 02:21 PM

Ho

Lee

Shiite

This guy has legit mental issues

FloridaMan88
09-07-2019, 02:22 PM

Keep him from going to the Faketriots.

Bump
09-07-2019, 02:23 PM
hilarious

raidersnumber1
09-07-2019, 02:24 PM
Ho

Lee

Shiite

This guy has legit mental issues

If he doesn't get the help he needs, he's going to wound up dead within 5 years of his football career being over.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-07-2019, 02:25 PM
Either Brown has CTE or is bi polar. Needs help bad

ReynardMuldrake
09-07-2019, 02:25 PM
5 NFL Teams That Should Try to Sign Antonio Brown
https://www.complex.com/sports/2019/...WjB6ve-b6dxTB8

Huh. I didn't know Tom Brady was an NFL team.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-07-2019, 02:27 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So much promise... so much excitement... gone too soon. 😂😂😂 <a href="https://t.co/Dkx91ZunOV">pic.twitter.com/Dkx91ZunOV</a></p>&mdash; Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) <a href="https://twitter.com/PatMcAfeeShow/status/1170420902212882433?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tribal Warfare
09-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Honestly, AB needs to be evaluated and diagnosed by medical professional, because there is a difference between being an asshole and being unhinged.

Dante84
09-07-2019, 02:30 PM
Fuuuuuuuuhhhhhdge.

(Leroy is PFT Commenter’s burner account on twitter that breaks news/rumors)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hearing AB signing with Patriots. 5 mil guaranteed barring a material change, per sources bark bark</p>&mdash; NFL Insider Leroy (@LeroyInsider) <a href="https://twitter.com/LeroyInsider/status/1170431103313879041?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-07-2019, 02:31 PM
Fuuuuccckkkkk....

Leroy called the Shady McCoy release

rabblerouser
09-07-2019, 02:33 PM
If he doesn't get the help he needs, he's going to wound up dead within 5 years of his football career being over.

"wound" is a past tense verb, raidersnumber1. I think you mean "wind"..."wound" is incorrect here.

I can't believe I'm attempting to teach a Raiders fan grammar. How on Earth could a Raiders fan remember anything, between all the hits of crack cocaine, and the robbing/raping/assaults/murders being committed, proper grammar is most certainly low on the list of concerns...

I can say that I'm sad to see ol' AB go, though...he was a perfect ft for that clown shoes organization.

AB, we hardly knew ye.

FloridaMan88
09-07-2019, 02:34 PM
AB and Josh Gordon on the same team.

That would be scary on and off the field.

staylor26
09-07-2019, 02:34 PM
Yea Brown’s going to settle for 5 million guaranteed LMAO

rabblerouser
09-07-2019, 02:36 PM
Fuuuuuuuuhhhhhdge.

(Leroy is PFT Commenter’s burner account on twitter that breaks news/rumors)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hearing AB signing with Patriots. 5 mil guaranteed barring a material change, per sources bark bark</p>&mdash; NFL Insider Leroy (@LeroyInsider) <a href="https://twitter.com/LeroyInsider/status/1170431103313879041?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We already knew this was happening.

BlackOP called it here, and Casserly basically called it on NFLNet this morning as the news broke when someone asked him "where do you see AB landing?" Without hesitation, he said "Patriots."

Easy 6
09-07-2019, 02:37 PM
Yea Brown’s going to settle for 5 million guaranteed LMAO

I dunno man, a chance to play with Brady just might be enough to settle him down a little bit... but GODDAMN I hope you're right

rabblerouser
09-07-2019, 02:37 PM
AB and Josh Gordon on the same team.

That would be scary on and off the field.

What's the over/under on the amount of time it takes either one to flame out and get arrested/suspended/commish exempted??

staylor26
09-07-2019, 02:38 PM
I dunno man, a chance to play with Brady just might be enough to settle him down a little bit... but GODDAMN I hope you're right

I really don’t give a fuck either way.

That nutcase isn’t going to save them from us.

rabblerouser
09-07-2019, 02:46 PM
I really don’t give a **** either way.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/cZPRErDDJQ99u" width="480" height="371" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/cZPRErDDJQ99u">via GIPHY</a></p>

smithandrew051
09-07-2019, 02:47 PM
So we don’t want AB, because he will ruin the locker room.

Somehow that won’t happen in New England?

Is he a cancer or not?

New World Order
09-07-2019, 02:47 PM
I really don’t give a **** either way.

ugh I hope so

staylor26
09-07-2019, 02:49 PM
ugh I hope so

People are really underestimating the problems the Pats are going to have with the worse OL they’ve ever had blocking for a 42 year old QB that can fall off a cliff any day now.

Don’t be scared of these fucks.

TwistedChief
09-07-2019, 02:54 PM
So we don’t want AB, because he will ruin the locker room.

Somehow that won’t happen in New England?

Is he a cancer or not?

I think the difference is we know and love our offensive chemistry. We’re solid at receiver so the improvement in adding Brown would exist but would be more marginal and not so good when balanced against the off-the-field stuff.

The Patriots have very little offensive chemistry other than Brady and Edelman (and I guess Michel) and Brady has shown shown the ability to be plug-and-play with so many different characters. AB would immediately be their top offensive weapon.

jdubya
09-07-2019, 02:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxsB56uv9-k&feature=player_embedded

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-07-2019, 02:59 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: AB has agreed to terms with the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a>.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1170441211997540354?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

New World Order
09-07-2019, 03:01 PM
People are really underestimating the problems the Pats are going to have with the worse OL they’ve ever had blocking for a 42 year old QB that can fall off a cliff any day now.

Don’t be scared of these ****s.

Their o-line is coach is elite. He usually figures it out.

Just look at Solder's time with NE vs the Giants.

I hope you're right tho staylor.

notorious
09-07-2019, 03:01 PM
Biggest setup in NFL history. Was the plan all along. Pitt wouldn’t trade him to NE so they made it happen another way.

Smells dirty

Munson
09-07-2019, 03:02 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: AB has agreed to terms with the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a>.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1170441211997540354?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well that was quick.

Munson
09-07-2019, 03:03 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Antonio Brown agrees to a 1 year deal worth up $15mil with the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a>. $9mil signing bonus. Wow.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1170442040099913733?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 7, 2019</a></blockquote>

R8RFAN
09-07-2019, 03:03 PM
Tamper Much?

thegame214
09-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Good he's a cancer, I like this

eDave
10-04-2019, 02:29 PM
"Antonio Brown was extremely noncompliant and flagrantly disorderly, to the point that he frustrated the totality of the proceeding."

Oh, it gets worse ... the attorney claims Brown's deposition was filled with "tumultuous tirades, defiant rants, use of profane language and refusal to comport himself in a civilized and grown-up manner."

"Once the deposition started, almost immediately, [Brown] was belligerent and pugnacious, refusing to answer the most routine of questions."

Instead of answering questions, Brown allegedly "chanted, over and over, as if a mantra, a narrative of his own warped concept of the proceeding, namely that we should only address his counterclaim."

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/03/antonio-brown-nfl-deposition-shameful-behavior-lawsuit/

TribalElder
10-04-2019, 02:32 PM
AB got his brain scrambled by Burfict

he is just a dumb dumb baby in his own world now

Hydrae
10-04-2019, 06:04 PM
AB got his brain scrambled by Burfict

he is just a dumb dumb baby in his own world now

Sadly, I think you are right. This man needs help in a big way.