PDA

View Full Version : Football Friedies Kitchen's Baker May Field

Nickhead
09-09-2019, 03:53 AM
Fuck you's and apologies in the same interview?

Did Mayfield really give a fuck you to the fans that boo'd him, in the first game of the season (thin skin much)?

And did Kitchens say sorry for being a bad coach?

Just curious! :D

Danguardace
09-09-2019, 03:58 AM
Blows my mind

Naptown Chief
09-09-2019, 04:50 AM
Mayfield sucks

Giant Octopodes
09-09-2019, 04:57 AM
Hey his name is Baker May Field, not Baker Will Field. This week he didn't field. There's always next week, right?

In all seriousness I personally believe the Browns have been massively overhyped, and bought into the tale of their own awesomeness and the inevitability of their playoff appearance and Super Bowl berth. As a result if they lose 4, 5, or 6 games in their first 8 (a very real possibility) I expect the team to go into full meltdown mode. I'm interested to see how it all plays out.

lcarus
09-09-2019, 05:04 AM
Hey his name is Baker May Field, not Baker Will Field. This week he didn't field. There's always next week, right?

In all seriousness I personally believe the Browns have been massively overhyped, and bought into the tale of their own awesomeness and the inevitability of their playoff appearance and Super Bowl berth. As a result if they lose 4, 5, or 6 games in their first 8 (a very real possibility) I expect the team to go into full meltdown mode. I'm interested to see how it all plays out.

Yes I don't know if Kitchens is their guy but it's gonna take some time for them to start playing well. If they ever do under Kitchens. But they were clearly overhyped this year and I pray my local CBS here in Oklahoma stops showing the Browns over the Chiefs.

BlackHelicopters
09-09-2019, 06:07 AM
In

Kman34
09-09-2019, 06:13 AM
Who gives a fuck..

rabblerouser
09-09-2019, 06:20 AM
Fuck them.

That's what they get for getting rid of Haley and Gregg Williams.

No accountability now.

Fuck 'em.

Giant Octopodes
09-09-2019, 06:20 AM
Who gives a ****..

I would presume the people posting in this thread, among others.

RealSNR
09-09-2019, 06:21 AM
Ya'll get Google in Australia? Or do you need to put more shrimp on the barbie?

scho63
09-09-2019, 06:21 AM
Who gives a fuck..

this /\

/thread

RedRaider56
09-09-2019, 07:57 AM
Mayfield sucks

x 1 Billion

Flying High D
09-09-2019, 08:43 AM
Need the suspensions and fines to come out for them and the Jagoffs

Dunerdr
09-09-2019, 08:49 AM
Who gives a ****..

I do. In the Tulsa market all I’ve heard about is Mahomes will fall to earth and Baker is the next favre. I love this! More Browns hate threads!

I’m a little bitter. I was pulling for Cleveland when Dorsey went there, then he drafted Baker and it became the new ou fans pro team and ruined it for me.

TinyEvel
09-09-2019, 09:12 AM
Well crap. I have him as my FF QB. And Derek Carr as backup. #seasonoverweek1

Jewish Rabbi
09-09-2019, 09:18 AM
Top 5 dumb thread from a Top 5 dumb poster

CaliforniaChief
09-09-2019, 09:24 AM
Baker May-fold.

Fish
09-09-2019, 09:45 AM
What the hell is Friedies Kitchen?

Rain Man
09-09-2019, 10:21 AM

I buy all of my bakered goods from Friedies Kitchen.

Beef Supreme
09-09-2019, 10:25 AM

I think it's a reality tv show with a chef that screams a lot.

ptlyon
09-09-2019, 11:06 AM

Check out this guy. Doesn't know what Friedies Kitchen's is! Ha!

L.A. Chieffan
09-09-2019, 11:27 AM
Getting Kareem Hunt in the middle of season will help them tremendously. If they can stay around .500 until then they'll be in playoffs

staylor26
09-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Getting Kareem Hunt in the middle of season will help them tremendously. If they can stay around .500 until then they'll be in playoffs

They already have a good RB. Adding Kareem week 10 coming back from surgery and still needing to get in game shape is not going to save their season. Their OL is just too shitty and all of those personalities are not going to be able to handle the adversity.

Megatron96
09-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Wow. Overreaction Monday?

I don't know anything really about Freddie Kitchens, but what I've read tells me that he may not be the best choice for HC at this point in his career.

As for Baker, he'll be fine. He's talented enough and has the requisite football IQ to be a successful QB in the league. This year he has to overcome that OL he's saddled with. That's actually something he's really never had to deal with. In college he played behind a pretty good OL for his last two years in college. But he's tough; I think he'll figure it out.

Kitchens, on the other hand, might not last the season. Which is Dorsey's fault. He really should've kept Williams.

chiefzilla1501
09-09-2019, 05:48 PM
Wow. Overreaction Monday?

I don't know anything really about Freddie Kitchens, but what I've read tells me that he may not be the best choice for HC at this point in his career.

As for Baker, he'll be fine. He's talented enough and has the requisite football IQ to be a successful QB in the league. This year he has to overcome that OL he's saddled with. That's actually something he's really never had to deal with. In college he played behind a pretty good OL for his last two years in college. But he's tough; I think he'll figure it out.

Kitchens, on the other hand, might not last the season. Which is Dorsey's fault. He really should've kept Williams.

It's not Dorsey’s fault. This is all on haslem. Hue should have been fired last year before the season and haslem was the reason he wasn't. That move forced the Gregg Williams promotion, the haley fight which led to kitchens getting hired. Just as Romeo was way too popular a coach for the Chiefs to take the interim tag off of so is kitchens. Dorsey had to hire kitchens because of Mayfield.

But hes easily the biggest question mark. Doubts about whether the guy actually knows offense. But he's way too much a players coach to deal with these explosive personalities. I agree... Baker is one hell of a talent, but he is a ticking time bomb when in the wrong hands.

Hammock Parties
09-09-2019, 05:51 PM
Conspiracy theory: Dorsey knows Kitchens is a fraud and is just treading water waiting until he can hire Bieniemy.

staylor26
09-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Conspiracy theory: Dorsey knows Kitchens is a fraud and is just treading water waiting until he can hire Bieniemy.

Umm he could’ve just hired Bieniemy last year. This is retarded.

chiefzilla1501
09-09-2019, 05:54 PM

Not a great look for the browns to fire a coach pretty much every year. Its possible. I don't know if Dorsey green lighted the hire because he actually thought he was the best candidate. But without a doubt his relationship with baker was a huge reason it happened.

mililo4cpa
09-09-2019, 07:29 PM
We've heard about it all summer long....the league finally has tape on Baker and regression is imminent

lcarus
09-09-2019, 07:33 PM
I do. In the Tulsa market all I’ve heard about is Mahomes will fall to earth and Baker is the next favre. I love this! More Browns hate threads!

I’m a little bitter. I was pulling for Cleveland when Dorsey went there, then he drafted Baker and it became the new ou fans pro team and ruined it for me.

I feel exactly the same way. I don't know if you have noticed but the Walmarts in Tulsa now have huge racks up front full of Browns Mayfield jerseys. Ugh.

htismaqe
09-09-2019, 07:34 PM
It's not Dorsey’s fault. This is all on haslem. Hue should have been fired last year before the season and haslem was the reason he wasn't. That move forced the Gregg Williams promotion, the haley fight which led to kitchens getting hired. Just as Romeo was way too popular a coach for the Chiefs to take the interim tag off of so is kitchens. Dorsey had to hire kitchens because of Mayfield.

But hes easily the biggest question mark. Doubts about whether the guy actually knows offense. But he's way too much a players coach to deal with these explosive personalities. I agree... Baker is one hell of a talent, but he is a ticking time bomb when in the wrong hands.

Dorsey took the job. If Haslem has that much power than Dorsey is absolutely to blame for allowing himself to be put in that situation.

chiefzilla1501
09-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Dorsey took the job. If Haslem has that much power than Dorsey is absolutely to blame for allowing himself to be put in that situation.

But that is totally different from claiming Dorsey made an incompetent call. The whole chain of events started with haslem.

Ubeja Vontell
09-10-2019, 12:00 AM
Never like to see these young QB's who have never actually done anything doing a lot of commercials. We saw that with RGIII, see it with Prescott now with Mayfield.

Sure guys with some time in, have won SB's, they have earned that kind of thing.

Nickhead
09-10-2019, 02:38 AM
My biggest take was this: Mayfield says, "I don't give a shit about the fans, only my team mates."

My biggest question is this: does he apologize for those comments. you would never hear our dearest pat, say anything like that after a bad game, boos or not :D

RINGLEADER
09-10-2019, 03:56 AM
My biggest take was this: Mayfield says, "I don't give a shit about the fans, only my team mates."

My biggest question is this: does he apologize for those comments. you would never hear our dearest pat, say anything like that after a bad game, boos or not :D

If Pat has an off game a) the Chiefs fans wouldn’t boo him because he’s that good and b) if they did boo him he’d own his mistakes, tell the world he has to do better, and not blame fans for booing a bad performance...he’d probably also say something like “I would have boo’d that kind of bad play too.”