PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs NFL Week Two View Map

eDave
09-11-2019, 09:32 PM
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2019&wk=2

https://i.imgur.com/HSptGfz.jpg

KCChiefsFan88
09-11-2019, 09:44 PM
Hopefully no DirectTV NFL Sunday Ticket blackout issues or CBS technical difficulties this week.

carcosa
09-11-2019, 09:44 PM
FUCK!!!!!

Rain Man
09-11-2019, 09:47 PM
I'm traveling to an NFC city this week, which pretty much guarantees that there won't be an interesting game to watch in my hotel room. But at least it's not the Patriots.

The Franchise
09-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Fuck yes. Finally get to watch the game.

chefsos
09-11-2019, 09:49 PM
I live in the green. Fucked.

Nearest OTA station is in the red. Unfucked!

Shag
09-11-2019, 10:57 PM
lol, getting fucked by living in Charger territory.

kcxiv
09-11-2019, 11:06 PM
Fuck yes. Finally get to watch the game.

https://sportsurge.net/#/groups/0 never miss a game.

big nasty kcnut
09-12-2019, 12:24 AM
So glad i get to see the game because i have a meeting on sunday morning at 6 i told them i would work from 6 to 2 so i can leave early to catch the game. Yes!

New World Order
09-12-2019, 01:29 AM
Chicago Denver ugh, that’s going to be an ugly one.

CatfishBob2
09-12-2019, 01:46 AM
Hopefully, us in the NC area will get switched to a more competitive game after the first quarter.... which means it probably won't be ours....but still

GloucesterChief
09-12-2019, 01:46 AM
Texans, cowboys, and Saints. At least NO v Rams could be okay.

Bob Dole
09-12-2019, 03:49 AM
I can't get any OTA CBS at home anyway, so it only affects which bar I have to patronize...

Easy 6
09-12-2019, 04:31 AM
I’m golden once again

Always appreciate these Dave, very helpful

ptlyon
09-12-2019, 06:34 AM
I'm traveling to an NFC city this week, which pretty much guarantees that there won't be an interesting game to watch in my hotel room. But at least it's not the Patriots.

New York fuckin city?

Prison Bitch
09-12-2019, 07:07 AM
Bunch of shitty games man

jettio
09-12-2019, 01:11 PM
So I guess they figure Josh Allen is turning Wyoming into Bills country.

I think both Fox time slots were close calls for KC. I thought we might get Cowboys-Redskins and Bears-Broncos, but I prefer the two they went with.

notorious
09-12-2019, 01:29 PM
That’s the most ****ed up map I’ve ever seen. NW Oklahoma is nothing but Cowboy, Donk, and Chiefs fans. Elkhart sure as **** doesn’t give a flying **** about Houston.

NW Texas adore Mahomes. JFC

Denver and the rest of Colorado cares about the Chiefs, just like we did back when they were good.

KChiefs1
09-12-2019, 01:33 PM
Colorado gets the Chargers game instead of Chiefs vs Raiders. Interesting.

Texas Tech doesn’t have a fan base in Amarillo?

RedRaider56
09-12-2019, 01:33 PM
Looks I'll be dependent on streaming the game. Only the Houston game available for my area :#

ptlyon
09-12-2019, 01:36 PM
Colorado gets the Chargers game instead of Chiefs vs Raiders. Interesting.

Texas Tech doesn’t have a fan base in Amarillo?

I'm sure so they can show another AFCW team that doesn't compete with the Denver game which is late like the Chiefs are

Easy 6
09-12-2019, 05:14 PM
That map really doesnt make a lick of sense, like the little tri-state area of Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky getting our game... then another little slice of DC, Pennsylvania and Maryland getting our game

Goddamn I hate what the NFL is becoming... they want your money for preseason games with NFL gamepass, they want more money for thursday games with NFLN, they force people in areas of the nation that CLEARLY want certain games to either roll the dice on streaming... or even better in their minds, BUY NFLN!

They're number one in sports by a fucking MILE, raking in the jack hand over fist... yet all they do is conspire to fleece your sorry ass even more

ModSocks
09-12-2019, 05:15 PM
Looks like another Reddit Sunday.

ILChief
09-12-2019, 05:43 PM
That map really doesnt make a lick of sense, like the little tri-state area of Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky getting our game... then another little slice of DC, Pennsylvania and Maryland getting our game

Goddamn I hate what the NFL is becoming... they want your money for preseason games with NFL gamepass, they want more money for thursday games with NFLN, they force people in areas of the nation that CLEARLY want certain games to either roll the dice on streaming... or even better in their minds, BUY NFLN!

They're number one in sports by a fucking MILE, raking in the jack hand over fist... yet all they do is conspire to fleece your sorry ass even more

The Western Kentucky area that is getting the KC game has KFVS in cape girardeau, MO as their CBS affiliate. Almost always get KC games

displacedinMN
09-12-2019, 07:26 PM

They're number one in sports by a ****ing MILE, raking in the jack hand over fist... yet all they do is conspire to fleece your sorry ass even more

Always wonder who makes the decisions...Does the local have any say???

the NBC station in Des Moines used to let people vote on the game the wanted to see.

Is corporate ownership behind some of this?

tyecopeland
09-12-2019, 07:31 PM

They've made it really easy to get all the primetime games for free. Mobile only but free. As far as coverage on sundays I thought that was determined more by station than by nfl. Could be wrong tho, that was just how I thought it was done.

Chief Roundup
09-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Doesn't make a damn bit of sense that the majority of Arkansas is being forced to watch the Pats vs Dolphins game.

POND_OF_RED
09-12-2019, 08:17 PM
Does Wyoming always get stuck with the Bills games now just because of Josh Allen? Seems very strange.

displacedinMN
09-12-2019, 08:19 PM
Does Wyoming always get stuck with the Bills games now just because of Josh Allen? Seems very strange.

That would be the only explanation. No one should have to watch bills games by choice.

Chiefs4TheWin
09-12-2019, 08:20 PM
I am so sad we don't get the superior insight of Dan Fouts this week.

ChiefsCountry
09-12-2019, 08:57 PM

That is Cincinnati, Washington, Pittsburgh and Baltimore. They all have home games on FOX and can't have a noon game on CBS. Thus they get the Chiefs game since it's the only late afternoon game on CBS.

Coogs
09-13-2019, 05:20 AM
That is Cincinnati, Washington, Pittsburgh and Baltimore. They all have home games on FOX and can't have a noon game on CBS. Thus they get the Chiefs game since it's the only late afternoon game on CBS.

Which would be the same reason Colorado, Wyoming, and Western Nebraska is getting an early game on CBS. Chiefs and Bronco's both play the late afternoon game, with Denver being on FOX.

Bob Dole
09-13-2019, 05:26 AM
Always wonder who makes the decisions...Does the local have any say???

the NBC station in Des Moines used to let people vote on the game the wanted to see.

Is corporate ownership behind some of this?

Local out of SHV has a choice. They used to run a poll whether to air Saints or Cowboys.

Marco Polo
09-13-2019, 07:23 AM
Sometimes it's tough being a Chiefs fan living in Denver. Chargers game instead of a division rivalry game?

Otter
09-13-2019, 07:54 AM

Dan Fouts announcing and the Patriots may cause suicidal thoughts.

comochiefsfan
09-13-2019, 08:25 AM
PSA to all you out of towners:

Reddit NFL Streams.

displacedinMN
09-13-2019, 08:25 AM
PSA to all you out of towners:

Reddit NFL Streams.

and KYNT Yankton, SD for radio feed....faster than KCFX somehow.

KChiefs1
09-13-2019, 10:27 AM
and KYNT Yankton, SD for radio feed....faster than KCFX somehow.

A lot faster.

FlaChief58
09-13-2019, 11:50 AM
Hmmm what a dilemma. I can either watch NE - fins or stream the Chiefs. What ever will I do?

KCChiefsFan88
09-13-2019, 11:55 AM
Meanwhile in continuing frustrating TV sports news, DirectTV and AT&T Uverse are about to drop all ESPN and Disney owned networks in a carriage dispute?

ct
09-13-2019, 01:31 PM
freakin cowboys in wichita area

ct
09-13-2019, 01:31 PM
Meanwhile in continuing frustrating TV sports news, DirectTV and AT&T Uverse are about to drop all ESPN and Disney owned networks in a carriage dispute?

we just dumped uverse when they dropped nfl network, F em

KentuckyChief
09-13-2019, 02:00 PM
I’m sooooo confused..... I live in Louisville, last week CBS advertised the Chiefs as the only game at 4, but the map doesn’t show coverage in our area. Also confused by the coverage map. It looks to me like they’re combining 1 o’clock games with the 4 o’clock.

TimeForWasp
09-13-2019, 02:45 PM
Good to go in Montucky

ptlyon
09-13-2019, 03:45 PM
I’m sooooo confused..... I live in Louisville, last week CBS advertised the Chiefs as the only game at 4, but the map doesn’t show coverage in our area. Also confused by the coverage map. It looks to me like they’re combining 1 o’clock games with the 4 o’clock.

Chiefs are the only late CBS game

Tombstone RJ
09-13-2019, 04:52 PM
Sometimes it's tough being a Chiefs fan living in Denver. Chargers game instead of a division rivalry game?

Yah that makes zero sense, why not show the division rivals game where both teams are in your same division?

KChiefs1
09-15-2019, 12:17 AM
Yah that makes zero sense, why not show the division rivals game when both teams are in your same division?

Probably has to do with an agreement between CBS & FOX.

Donger
09-18-2019, 11:44 AM
Sunday's game live on CBS Denver!

https://506sports.com/2019/03-CBS-E.png

chinaski
09-18-2019, 12:01 PM
Dan Fouts again. FUCK!

09-18-2019, 12:48 PM
Fucking fouts again? JFC

ModSocks
09-18-2019, 01:39 PM
Excellent. No streaming for me this weekend.

Coochie liquor
09-18-2019, 02:34 PM
Nice the fucking Falcons/Colts game.

CatfishBob2
09-18-2019, 02:45 PM
Good Lord, Charlotte hates the chiefs smh

scho63
09-18-2019, 02:46 PM
Don't be stealing my boy eDave's thunder! :D

Sunday's game live on CBS Denver!

https://506sports.com/2019/03-CBS-E.png

TinyEvel
09-18-2019, 03:20 PM
YES! chiefs on broadcast TV for the third week in a row in San Francisco.

Thanks Fox! (OAK v. MN on fox early here)

Mosbonian
09-18-2019, 03:34 PM
Yee....here in Jax I get to watch the Chiefs game at home

Giant Octopodes
09-18-2019, 03:40 PM
For those not in the viewing area you want to be in, three options:

1) you can use a VPN and pick up the international version of NFL gamepass, which gives you all live games, games in 40 minutes (no commercials, no standing around, just raw action, it's glorious), coaches film and the whole suite of camera angles, and more. Warning, it's very expensive, and requires a modicum of technical savvy.

2) Google "NFL streams reddit" or "NFL bite", proceed at your own caution, don't sign into anything or sign up for anything. Not saying it's safe or legal but again with a modicum of tech savvy you'll be fine, and it's free.

3) Hulu offers live games, it's the lowest cost TV package with all NFL games I'm aware of.

There are other options but infallibility I use one of the 3 above options, typically the top one. I've never been dissatisfied yet. Hope that helps someone!