PDA

View Full Version : Football Good Game Boys and Girls

R8RFAN
09-16-2019, 10:57 AM
Chiefs have built something special and when TH gets back you should be unstoppable.

Raiders had one shot against the Chiefs and that was to get in Mahomes face, we did a little but not nearly enough. That boy is special.

Congrats to the good Chief fans here

carcosa
09-16-2019, 10:57 AM
FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

R8RFAN
09-16-2019, 10:58 AM
**** OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Girl old age is fucking with your head

Chieftain
09-16-2019, 11:22 AM
People here hate the Broncos and rightfully so but my hate for the Raiders is at a different scale. Even when they are laughable to watch, I still hate them with a passion. And with a likable guy like Gruden coaching the team, my hate for that team is as strong as ever. I especially hate their fanbase. Charger fans are cool. Raider fans are scum.

Mephistopheles Janx
09-16-2019, 11:26 AM
People here hate the Broncos and rightfully so but my hate for the Raiders is at a different scale. Even when they are laughable to watch, I still hate them with a passion. And with a likable guy like Gruden coaching the team, my hate for that team is as strong as ever. I especially hate their fanbase. Charger fans are cool. Raider fans are scum.

To be fair... it is hard to be angry at the 83 of them for being loyal to their city.

Chieftain
09-16-2019, 11:33 AM
They have a huge fanbase outside of Oakland believe it or not. In Cali where I live, just about any mexican-american you come across is a Fader fan. Never really understood why the latino community roots for them. Very odd. I've seen their fanbase extend to the northeast. Like the Packers and Steelers, they do have their following.

RollChiefsRoll
09-16-2019, 11:35 AM
They have a huge fanbase outside of Oakland believe it or not. In Cali where I live, just about any mexican-american you come across is a Fader fan. Never really understood why the latino community roots for them. Very odd. I've seen their fanbase extend to the northeast. Like the Packers and Steelers, they do have their following.

Yeah, but counterpoint—and hear me out on this: fuck all Raider fans.

cabletech94
09-16-2019, 11:40 AM
you seem nice.

Raiderhater
09-16-2019, 11:40 AM

Quoting this because it bears repeating.

TLO
09-16-2019, 11:45 AM
Chiefs have built something special and when TH gets back you should be unstoppable.

Raiders had one shot against the Chiefs and that was to get in Mahomes face, we did a little but not nearly enough. That boy is special.

Thanks for the compliment.

**** you!

Thanks

TEX
09-16-2019, 11:52 AM

Thank you and **** you! :D

You guys wont finish last this year. Chucky has you guys playing hard.

notorious
09-16-2019, 11:57 AM

Raiders will beat some good teams this year.

Chiefs have been a buzzsaw for over a year now. I thought the Raid played them tough, and brought a laser intensity to the game.

Renegade
09-16-2019, 11:58 AM
So serious question R8Rfan, How do you see the rest of your season playing out, not being home for 6 straight weeks? That is a brutal stretch for anyone.

notorious
09-16-2019, 12:00 PM
So serious question R8Rfan, How do you see the rest of your season playing out, not being home for 6 straight weeks? That is a brutal stretch for anyone.

Their schedule is the biggest ass-rape job the NFL will pull this year.

Rasputin
09-16-2019, 12:08 PM

This and:

I hate all Broncos and Raiders fans equally I do not discriminate that hatred based on age, sex, nationality, creed, sexual preference, gender confused, race, political parties, handicapped, family members, if you like the Raiders or Broncos I hate you.

Rasputin
09-16-2019, 12:11 PM
you seem nice.

Where's my cable ? :cuss:

Lzen
09-16-2019, 12:14 PM
R8RFAN is actually one of the few decent opposing fans on here. Thanks for the kind words. Good luck......................nope, can't bring myself to say it. As KC Tattoo said, my hate for the Raiders is equal to the Broncos. &@#$ them all!

notorious
09-16-2019, 12:17 PM
R8RFAN is actually one of the few decent opposing fans on here. Thanks for the kind words. Good luck......................nope, can't bring myself to say it. As KC Tattoo said, my hate for the Raiders is equal to the Broncos. &@#$ them all!

Yep, he’s always welcome here. Nice guy, and he likes to break balls which gives this place the little kick it needs.

R8RFAN
09-16-2019, 12:17 PM

with our schedule, 8 wins would be great.

Rasputin
09-16-2019, 12:18 PM

When Raiders and Broncos play each other I sincerely pray :grovel: for God to smite them from existence via fire and brimstone or meteorite smashing them to oblivion.

TinyEvel
09-16-2019, 12:22 PM
Meh. I don't mind Raider fans, and I live in northern Cal. I think they've mellowed through the years. I hate Dungver fans much more. Arrogant. I'll take the angry oppressed any day over arrogant.

srvy
09-16-2019, 12:26 PM

Yep he is ok except during Faid week other than then he is just another CPer. He is OK and has the internal fortitude to come back and post after the loss.

rabblerouser
09-16-2019, 12:26 PM
Meh. I don't mind Raider fans, and I live in northern Cal. I think they've mellowed through the years. I hate Dungver fans much more. Arrogant. I'll take the angry oppressed any day over arrogant.

Plus, Raider fans usually take themselves out of the equation, whether that be through arrest/incarceration, getting murdered by other Raider fans, or plain old crack/heroin overdoses...which is nice.

gblowfish
09-16-2019, 12:33 PM
Thanks.
But you can still lick me where I fart.

MMXcalibur
09-16-2019, 12:35 PM
Props for taking your medicine.
Still, fuck the Raiders.

Buehler445
09-16-2019, 12:36 PM
Wait. Who changed his name back from 3rd&48ers?

That was the funniest mod abuse in a long and storied history of mod abuse.

Thanks man. I thought y’all had something going until mahomes went to fuck you mode.

Carr is looking better save that boneheaded INT. I don’t think the fade is on him.

Randallflagg
09-16-2019, 12:53 PM

Simple - they are in Kalifornia.

Bwana
09-16-2019, 01:02 PM
I respect you for nutting up and showing up today.

LoneWolf
09-16-2019, 01:31 PM
Their schedule is the biggest ass-rape job the NFL will pull this year.

Oh, fuck off you Raiders apologist. They don't have any more than 2 true away games in a row and they have their bye week right after their trip overseas. They also have 3 home games in a row after their "ass-raping." You need to remove R8R's dick from your mouth because his balls are clouding your vision.

R8RFAN
09-16-2019, 03:00 PM
Schedules Ranked From Hardest to Easiest

1. Oakland Raiders (.539)

2. Denver Broncos (.537)

3. Jacksonville Jaguars (.531)

4. Houston Texans (.527)

30. Los Angeles Rams (.473)

31. New England Patriots (.473) must be because they have to play the afc least

notorious
09-16-2019, 03:08 PM
Oh, **** off you Raiders apologist. They don't have any more than 2 true away games in a row and they have their bye week right after their trip overseas. They also have 3 home games in a row after their "ass-raping." You need to remove R8R's dick from your mouth because his balls are clouding your vision.

Alrighty bro. Might it be time to push the keyboard away and reflect a little bit?

R8RFAN
09-16-2019, 03:12 PM
He sounds like he is about to stroke out on us

Marcellus
09-16-2019, 03:18 PM
I'll give the Raiders credit, they took their ass whoopin like men and didn't turn into dirty cheap shit artist like the Jagoffs did.

Other than that, yea fuck the Raiders.

Frazod
09-16-2019, 03:19 PM

Boy that's the truth. There's a woman from Fort Collins who works in my office and is a diehard Donx fan. She was kind of a bitch to begin with, frankly, but at least last season we had a kind of fun back and forth smack thing going. But now that the realization has sunk in that Denver is pretty much just a Miami away from being the worst team in the league and the Chiefs have landed the Michael Jordan of football, she won't even speak to me now.

Which I'm fine with. Her bitterness warms my soul. :)

notorious
09-16-2019, 03:22 PM
Boy that's the truth. There's a woman from Fort Collins who works in my office and is a diehard Donx fan. She was kind of a bitch to begin with, frankly, but at least last season we had a kind of fun back and forth smack thing going. But now that the realization has sunk in that Denver is pretty much just a Miami away from being the worst team in the league and the Chiefs have landed the Michael Jordan of football, she won't even speak to me now.

Which I'm fine with. Her bitterness warms my soul. :)

Complete resignation out here in the great Donk/Chiefs divide. Denver fan just shrugs and accepts that Mahomes is going to fist them for decades.

There are a few deniers, but they know it deep down.

I wonder how Beuh is doing. He lives on the divide, too.

Frazod
09-16-2019, 03:29 PM
Complete resignation out here in the great Donk/Chiefs divide. Denver fan just shrugs and accepts that Mahomes is going to fist them for decades.

I think the tough times are easier when you're surrounded by like minded fans. But when you live somewhere else and have no one else to commiserate with, the tough times seem that much tougher.

Of course, if anybody deserves tough times, it's those thin-air sucking, cooking spray coated cheating cockbags.

redfan
09-16-2019, 03:44 PM
It sure was. It was a great game!

TomBarndtsTwin
09-16-2019, 03:54 PM

2. Denver Broncos (.537)

4. Houston Texans (.527)

I know we've heard this a millions times from Amorix (sp?) and others on here about how all the schedules are set and prepared years in advance, but isn't a bit ironic that the two teams with the easiest schedules in the NFL this year were also the two teams that played in the Super Bowl last year. :hmmm:

Just a bit odd.

KC Dan
09-16-2019, 03:58 PM
"I know we've heard this a millions times from Amorix (sp?) and others on here about how all the schedules are set and prepared years in advance"
Not 100% true, only the teams' own division games and games against one AFC and one NFC division schedules are set. That still leaves two games that should be of the highest quality teams for LAR and NE. And, they did give them each the best "other" conference team (KC and NO) but gave those games to NE and LAR at home....

notorious
09-16-2019, 04:25 PM
It’s all predetermined based on division rank.

But, I question the timing of home/away short week crucial games. The timing of the Chiefs having to play at New England a billion times in a row is quite lucky for them.

R8RFAN
09-16-2019, 04:53 PM
btw Chiefs were ranked 6th on that list so nobody can't say you didn't earn it if you earn it.

el borracho
09-16-2019, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the congratulations! At what point did you lose all hope? End of the half? End zone interception? Other?

R8RFAN
09-16-2019, 05:15 PM
Thanks for the congratulations! At what point did you lose all hope? End of the half? End zone interception? Other?

Well in all honesty I expected this loss and I also know we are still in the middle of a rebuild.

I lost hope for a win or a chance to win when your D started getting to Carr but when a D knows you have to pass every down, getting to the QB is alot easier.

Sure I would have loved to win so I could get banned here again but I was in no way crushed. We still did some good things, some bad things and then some of the passes were just in the perfect spot and no db would have broke the play up.

We got slaughtered in the 2nd qtr but the Raiders came out and didn't quit.

11 or 12 rookie starters on this team, they are good now, they will improve.

jdubya
09-16-2019, 05:24 PM
Problem is Carr will never be more than mediocre. If he is protected against lessor teams he will win a few games. If he gets pressure he gets bitchy and makes big errors. He can`t extend plays and improvise to save his life. He will never change. Raiders Oline had 3rd and 4th string guards starting yesterday but the line gets better when Incognito and that other guy gets back. Losing Abram was huge. Raiders will win some games but not against good teams barring the occasional anomaly. Carr will hold them down.

el borracho
09-16-2019, 05:31 PM
Cool. Chiefs fans have been on the other side of that equation for a long time. It is interesting to me that hope can exist even where reason tells you there is little or no chance. For me, I would have hope long into games that I reasonably expected to lose.

I think in your shoes I could have maintained hope until the end zone interception. I would still watch till the end, but I would have lost all optimism for “any given Sunday “.

J Diddy
09-16-2019, 05:32 PM
Oh, **** off you Raiders apologist. They don't have any more than 2 true away games in a row and they have their bye week right after their trip overseas. They also have 3 home games in a row after their "ass-raping." You need to remove R8R's dick from your mouth because his balls are clouding your vision.

Anatomy question: if he’s got his dick in his mouth how are his beans above the frank? Handstand?

Easy 6
09-16-2019, 05:34 PM
I’ll take it easy on ya, your boys showed some genuine grit and spirit... had our offense stalled out and reeling for a quarter

And your offense was fiery looking and efficient at first, too

But there is just too much work left to do out there to have any real hope right now, y’all need a complete overhaul... but our greasy fast speed machine has been building since the day Reid arrived

LoneWolf
09-16-2019, 05:55 PM
Anatomy question: if he’s got his dick in his mouth how are his beans above the frank? Handstand?

LoneWolf
09-16-2019, 06:01 PM

2. Denver Broncos (.537)

4. Houston Texans (.527)

Pretty hard to figure this one out. Oakland and Denver both have 25% of their schedule vs. KC and San Diego who both went 12-4 last season.

J Diddy
09-16-2019, 06:12 PM

Well shit at least he’s getting something for it.

Coochie liquor
09-16-2019, 06:35 PM
You’re a good dude! You deserve a winning team. There’s room on the bandwagon here. Wouldn’t you look swell in a Mahomes jersey? Of course you would! Come on in R8RFAN, the water is fine!!

kcxiv
09-16-2019, 06:45 PM

eh, Fuck the Raiders, but Broncos fan are by far worse and its not even fucking compareable. Raider fans dont even bother me. Then again, i grew up around most of them, so its like eh, fuck the raiders and thats it.

Buehler445
09-17-2019, 01:34 AM

Fuck Donk Forever. That’s how I’m doing.

Those fucking cum bubbles from a lesbian clusterfuck don’t even talk football anymore. Fucking bitches.

threebag
09-17-2019, 02:42 AM
Tell us how you really feel