PDA

View Full Version : Football Never been to Missouri....

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 03:15 PM
....but my mom was born in Ava Missouri, my dad McCalister (McAlister?) Oklahoma, they met at the Missouri State Fair. Dad was thrown out of the ring by the carnival rassler, yep, dad trying to win the $$$$$ for lasting a round, he didn't. But he did land at my moms feet, I guess it was...hi:D

When I think of Missouri it is the Chiefs and then them St.Louis blues, some historically great stuff there, talking Lonnie Johnson, Henry Townsend, Peetie Wheatstraw, Rossevelt Sykes, Walter Davis, Charley Jordan etc etc.

Kansas City having Big Joe Turner, Wynonnie Harris, Jay McShann, Lottie Beamon, etc.

Way back in the day the great sprinter Jackson Sholz was out of U of Missouri, as was the fastest St. Louis Cardinal Mel Gray, a 9.2 guy. Anyone here remember the St.Louis Cardinals?

The first Missouri NFL franchise, the St. Louis Gunners in 1934, they went 1-2 and....poof! No more pro football in Missouri until 1960 and the St. Louis Cardinals.

I grew up out here in Calii, my parents moved out here before I was born, we have talked about visiting Ava and McCalister just for the hell of it.

carcosa
09-19-2019, 03:16 PM
Ok

chinaski
09-19-2019, 03:21 PM
If you grew up in California, Missouri is going to seem like a different planet. Not in a bad way, it's just a lot different than what you are familiar with.

Kansas City is a really neat town though. I appreciate it more after leaving it.

smithandrew051
09-19-2019, 03:24 PM
WOW!!!

Sassy Squatch
09-19-2019, 03:24 PM
Good. Please keep it that way

vailpass
09-19-2019, 03:25 PM
If you grew up in California, Missouri is going to seem like a different planet. Not in a bad way, it's just a lot different than what you are familiar with.

Kansas City is a really neat town though. I appreciate it more after leaving it.

On my flight back from San Jose yesterday there were 7 born-and raised Cali kids on their way to basic training for the Army in Missouri. I told them to get ready to sweat.

comochiefsfan
“Dear Diary....”

Judy Jayhawk
Missouri is a shithole.

gblowfish
09-19-2019, 03:26 PM
If you drive I-44 from Joplin to St. Louis. Make sure to get some fudge at Uranus.

Kman34
09-19-2019, 03:29 PM
Missouri is a shithole.

:doh!::facepalm:

MTG#10
09-19-2019, 03:32 PM
I've never seen a black person in Ava.

MTG#10
Missouri is a shithole.

And you're a ****

Ubeja Vontell

I grew up in the central valley which is totally different than the bay area and SOCAL (have lived at Hunters Point and San Diego). I can't see Missouri being a whole of a lot different, this is farming country area, actually the ag capital of the world.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 03:34 PM
Good. Please keep it that way

Why at like ****ing asshole guy?

JohnnyHammersticks
09-19-2019, 03:34 PM
I ate spaghetti 3 times last month.

Otter
09-19-2019, 03:35 PM
A lot like Pittsburgh but with better BBQ joints.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 03:37 PM

Riveting

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324001

Sassy Squatch
09-19-2019, 03:38 PM
Why at like ****ing asshole guy?
Because fuck you, that's why.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 03:39 PM
Missouri is a shithole.

Apparently you've never heard Lonnie Johnson or Peetie Wheatstraw.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 03:40 PM
Because **** you, that's why.

Bi polar?

Clyde Frog
09-19-2019, 03:41 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/GUl7Ne86aqpmU/giphy.gif

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 03:41 PM
A lot like Pittsburgh but with better BBQ joints.

I've never think Pittsburgh/Missouri.

TinyEvel
09-19-2019, 03:43 PM
True, Central Valley CA is a lot like rural America. Been nearly run off the road by many a truck there while on my bike.

3 questions:
What is the meaning of your user name.
Are you a mult?
Why the neg rep?

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 03:44 PM
I also think of this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0Tw-dIbaPM

TinyEvel
09-19-2019, 03:45 PM
....but my mom was born in Ava Missouri, my dad McCalister (McAlister?) Oklahoma, they met at the Missouri State Fair. Dad was thrown out of the ring by the carnival rassler, yep, dad trying to win the $$$$$ for lasting a round, he didn't. But he did land at my moms feet, I guess it was...hi:D

When I think of Missouri it is the Chiefs and then them St.Louis blues, some historically great stuff there, talking Lonnie Johnson, Henry Townsend, Peetie Wheatstraw, Rossevelt Sykes, Walter Davis, Charley Jordan etc etc.

Kansas City having Big Joe Turner, Wynonnie Harris, Jay McShann, Lottie Beamon, etc.

Way back in the day the great sprinter Jackson Sholz was out of U of Missouri, as was the fastest St. Louis Cardinal Mel Gray, a 9.2 guy. Anyone here remember the St.Louis Cardinals?

The first Missouri NFL franchise, the St. Louis Gunners in 1934, they went 1-2 and....poof! No more pro football in Missouri until 1960 and the St. Louis Cardinals.

I grew up out here in Calii, my parents moved out here before I was born, we have talked about visiting Ava and McCalister just for the hell of it.

...when I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard stuff, really.

luv
09-19-2019, 03:47 PM
True, Central Valley CA is a lot like rural America. Been nearly run off the road by many a truck there while on my bike.

3 questions:
Are you a mult?
Why the neg rep?

He does nothing but start threads for whatever pops into his head, he likes to look up your posting and thread starting history to try to somehow use it against you, and he likes Google (like, a lot). Most people think he's a mult.

carcosa
09-19-2019, 03:50 PM

This is better than anything Ubeja has ever posted

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 03:50 PM

3 questions:
Are you a mult?
Why the neg rep?

That is my first name, not my last obviously. My relatives from Namibia in Africa.

Nope, and how that ever got started ...???

When you first arrive at a new forum some need you to ease into things, I don't do that I jump right in and take off, now add all that history stuff, it does rub some the wrong way but I'm cool with it, definately can hang:thumb:

Imon Yourside
09-19-2019, 03:52 PM
I have never seen Jalen Ramsey in a Chiefs Uni.......waiting

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 03:55 PM
He does nothing but start threads for whatever pops into his head, he likes to look up your posting and thread starting history to try to somehow use it against you, and he likes Google (like, a lot). Most people think he's a mult.

Then there is always reality?

Not a mult.

Don't need to Google anything, my home library being my Goggle as is my experience.

When people start playing critic lets look at what they have done to see if they are in any spot to be a critic, as we always see.....nope!

Prison Bitch
09-19-2019, 04:09 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HonestDecimalAdder-size_restricted.gif

tatorhog
09-19-2019, 04:15 PM
I've never seen a black person in Ava.

I have a lot of family from around there, and Thornfield, Bradleyville, etc...from what they've said about life in the 40's and 50's there, you're not wrong.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 04:21 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HonestDecimalAdder-size_restricted.gif

Kinda like this Bitch?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324837

siberian khatru
09-19-2019, 04:25 PM
...when I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard stuff, really.

I was born on a freeway. Growed and raised on a mayonaise farm. When I was eight years old, my daddy runned over me with a backhoe. Sparks commenced and my face caught fire. My brother seen everything from the porch, jumped down and put it out with a rake.

eDave
09-19-2019, 04:27 PM
Kinda like this Bitch?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324837

Ooh, he got you PB. Stay down!

Kman34
09-19-2019, 04:30 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/mv9QdUzwCT0zu/giphy.gif

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 04:30 PM
Ooh, he got you PB. Stay down!

Do you ever actually talk the topic of a thread slick?

Prison Bitch
09-19-2019, 04:32 PM
This might be the biggest weirdo to join the board in a long time.

eDave
09-19-2019, 04:36 PM
Do you ever actually talk the topic of a thread slick?

Not yours.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 04:36 PM

Just your basic....

NFL
NCAA football
pro rasslin'
them blues
the sci fi/fantasy novel
music in general
track and field
silent movies
literature in general

.....guru, nothing weird about it.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 04:37 PM
Not yours.

Why not?

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 04:39 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/mv9QdUzwCT0zu/giphy.gif

Read....

"When Harlem Was In Vogue"

....educate yourself.

eDave
09-19-2019, 04:41 PM

There's something strangely likable about Glory Dayz though.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 04:45 PM
There's something likable about Glory Dayz though.

I'm a honey, a legit sweetheart.

Work with me here

Ubeja....how about them Chiefs
poster...hey Cooper!
Ubeja...huh?
another poster.....yep, it's Coop
Ubeja....who?
poster 3....Cooper is back.

Dude...?????

MTG#10
09-19-2019, 04:51 PM
There's something strangely likable about Glory Dayz though.

I don't mind this Ubeja guy. Yeah he's a bit eccentric but that's not necessarily a bad thing. He's not hurting anyone, if you guys can't stand his posting don't click on his threads.

:shrug:

Rasputin
09-19-2019, 04:53 PM

It's Black Bob's uncle er relative.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 04:54 PM
I don't mind this Ubeja guy. Yeah he's a bit eccentric but that's not necessarily a bad thing. He's not hurting anyone, if you guys can't stand his posting don't click on his threads.

BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is funny....

Little Johnny....YUCK...I hate buttermilk
mom....then why drink it Little Johnny?
Little Johnny....ah...hmmm?

TwistedChief
09-19-2019, 05:02 PM

Not hurting anyone? He linked to a thread that I started on the media board that only got one reply. I’ve spent the last 6 months begging AustinChief and the rest of the mods to delete it because it was such a humiliating experience. I’ve been suffering from a perpetual bout of depression and numerous anxiety attacks. And then this guy bumps it for the world to see. I can hardly breathe.

And to top it all off, this guy has thread after thread of golden insights. With everyone replying.

We all know thread responses are the only currency that matters in the real world.

He hurt my feelings. :-(

Easy 6
09-19-2019, 05:03 PM

Now that he isn’t obsessing about race in every post, this is pretty much where I’m at... also don’t believe he is Coop or a mult

Just a strange bird, and we have plenty of those here already... so anyway Ubeja, if you had to pick only one old blues song to represent the entire genre, what would it be and please post it in this thread

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 05:08 PM
Not hurting anyone? He linked to a thread that I started on the media board that only got one reply. I’ve spent the last 6 months begging AustinChief and the rest of the mods to delete it because it was such a humiliating experience. I’ve been suffering from a perpetual bout of depression and numerous anxiety attacks. And then this guy bumps it for the world to see. I can hardly breathe.

And to top it all off, this guy has thread after thread of golden insights. With everyone replying.

We all know thread responses are the only currency that matters in the real world.

He hurt my feelings. :-(

I confess, I don't take internet chatter all that serious, and love this being a heel bit with that neg rep, it's funny.

But.....if I really did hurt any feelings, I;m sorry.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 05:15 PM
Now that he isn’t obsessing about race in every post, this is pretty much where I’m at... also don’t believe he is Coop or a mult

Just a strange bird, and we have plenty of those here already... so anyway Ubeja, if you had to pick only one old blues song to represent the entire genre, what would it be and please post it in this thread

That simply cannot be done.

We have prewar and postwar.

The regions...

Texas
St.Louis
Memphis
Mississippi Delta
Alabama
Georgia
The Piedmont
Louisiana

Piano Blues
The Jug Bands
Classic Blues (female vocalist with a band)
Urban Blues
Country Blues
Chicago Electric Blues
Acoustic guitar Blues
Harmonica Blues

I will say this, you do start at the beginning which wouldne Mamie Smiths "Crazy Blues" 1920, no not the best example but it is the first.

Easy 6
09-19-2019, 05:18 PM
That simply cannot be done.

We have prewar and postwar.

The regions...

Texas
St.Louis
Memphis
Mississippi Delta
Alabama
Georgia
The Piedmont
Louisiana

Piano Blues
The Jug Bands
Classic Blues (female vocalist with a band)
Urban Blues
Country Blues
Chicago Electric Blues
Acoustic guitar Blues
Harmonica Blues

I will say this, you do start at the beginning which wouldne Mamie Smiths "Crazy Blues" 1920, no not the best example but it is the first.

Pre-war Louisiana

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 05:30 PM
Pre-war Louisiana

As you know Jazz pretty much ruled New Orleans back in the day, so them blues wasn't as big as it was everywhere else.

But....the very first male blues cat of any merit was Papa Charley Jackson who recorded in 1924, he was a banjo player/singer.

King Solomon Hill, Oscar Woods, Jimmie Davis white Governor, Blind Willie Reynolds (his Outside Woman Blues covered by The Cream) Jesse Thomas about it. Lead Belly and Memphis Minnie were born there but didn't record there, they moved to Texas and yep...Memphis.

Then there was Richard "Rabbit Brown" and his masterpiece "James Alley Blues" this is a blues iconic tune, a legendary song and one of the great listens in all of them blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3JEVhOAyMo

Kiimo
09-19-2019, 05:34 PM
What part of California do you live in Ubeja

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 05:39 PM
What part of California do you live in Ubeja

I started out in Vallejo in the Bay Area, around 6 we moved to Visalia, I grew up there, now I live in Porterville about 30 miles east of there. My wife from there.

Easy 6
09-19-2019, 05:50 PM
I’d never heard of Rabbit Brown until now, that was cool

MTG#10
09-19-2019, 05:57 PM
Yeah, Ube is no mult. I bet the mult-detecting guru SR would agree.

eDave
09-19-2019, 05:58 PM

He passed the "your and idiot" challenge.

TwistedChief
09-19-2019, 06:04 PM
He passed the "your and idiot" challenge.

Not to mention you can find ‘Ubeja’ posts on different track forums from years past. Written with a similar-ish voice. He’s not nearly as aggressive and obnoxious as he is on here where I truly think he’s trolling for kicks (and doing it well), but I doubt he’s a mult.

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 06:05 PM
I’d never heard of Rabbit Brown until now, that was cool

Bummer is like so many of these prewar guys he only had a few records, thinking three.

This is Rube Lacy, who only recorded one record, this is the best example of prewar Mississippi Delta blues on record, a true classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efachCsTtws

He turned to religion dumping them blues, He became a preacher, and.....moved out here to Bakersfield, about a 45 minute drive from where I'm sitting. I was going to go find him and see if he'd sign a blues book I own (one of 12) but before I got around to it, he died.:huh:

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 06:13 PM

My granny calls me Ube.

Easy 6
09-19-2019, 06:25 PM
Couldn’t understand half of what Rube was saying and his guitar wasn’t too slick like Rabbits.. but the deep feeling in his voice is timeless

Kiimo
09-19-2019, 06:26 PM
I started out in Vallejo in the Bay Area, around 6 we moved to Visalia, I grew up there, now I live in Porterville about 30 miles east of there. My wife from there.

Oh hey that's yikes country haha at least you're close to the mountains?

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 06:38 PM
Couldn’t understand half of what Rube was saying and his guitar wasn’t too slick like Rabbits.. but the deep feeling in his voice is timeless

Let set this up....(understand what he was saying)

I got into them old blues reading up on guys like Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Burdon, Eric Clapton, Janis Joplin, The Rolling Stones etc. I kept reading about all these old blues cats like Blind Willie McTell, Robert Johnson, Bessie Smith, Blind Lemon Jefferson and Charley Patton.

So I got curious, that was 7000 blues tapes/records/CD's and 12 big books ago.

Ok, so tell me what the great Charley Patton is saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRWn3zYas_I

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 06:43 PM
Oh hey that's yikes country haha at least you're close to the mountains?

Yep, and I have a great view of them, 20 minutes from Springville if that.

Easy 6
09-19-2019, 06:47 PM
Does anyone else know what I’m supposed to say here?

Because I’m totally stumped

carcosa
09-19-2019, 06:47 PM
Just your basic....

NFL
NCAA football
pro rasslin'
them blues
the sci fi/fantasy novel
music in general
track and field
silent movies
literature in general

.....guru, nothing weird about it.

fantasry

wisconsinchief
09-19-2019, 06:49 PM
Uhm, I think I'll go see what's happening on the Jalen Ramsey thread....:hmmm:

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 06:53 PM

What is being said here?

MTG#10
09-19-2019, 07:17 PM
My granny calls me Ube.

Pics or gtfo

o:-)

MTG#10
09-19-2019, 07:25 PM

Just quietly acknowledge that you are among Blues expertise and devour the links he provideth.

Seriously though, I cant call myself a true Blues fan but I've always appreciated it...thanks for the links, good shit :thumb:.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2019, 08:31 PM
Jesus FUCK this turd needs a flush! This guy is the dumbest fuck to stumble in here since Midnight Vulture. And at least Vulture had a couple of fractions worth of humor on his resume.

Shittiest poster in months. Should be stabbed to death with potato peelers.

Flying High D
09-19-2019, 08:36 PM
https://www.clinkingbeardfuneralhome.com/obituary/236405

Is this who delivered your mother?

Fish
09-19-2019, 09:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/2ZKx4Yo.jpg

carcosa
09-19-2019, 09:36 PM
Pee pee poo poo

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 10:07 PM
Jesus **** this turd needs a flush! This guy is the dumbest **** to stumble in here since Midnight Vulture. And at least Vulture had a couple of fractions worth of humor on his resume.

Stupid, what is this crap...

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264451

....what are you guy retarded?

A guy with a dozen...0....replay threads talking about shitty posters, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Does this freak know anything about football?

Bugeater
09-19-2019, 10:13 PM
Pee pee poo poo

Hee hee ho ho ha ha

tatorhog
09-19-2019, 10:19 PM
Booger booger fart fart wiener

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 10:24 PM
After watching how people from Missouri act, I think I'll stay in Cali, far more cool people here.

Just think a Cali guy who knows about the Texans/Chiefs than those in Missouri, love it~~~

So who did the Texans draft in their first draft? Nobody but a Cali-ite knows the history?

Ubeja Vontell
09-19-2019, 10:54 PM
One of the first big sellers in them blues....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMBO2Sb_91k

Mile High Mania
09-20-2019, 05:20 AM
Jesus **** this turd needs a flush! This guy is the dumbest **** to stumble in here since Midnight Vulture. And at least Vulture had a couple of fractions worth of humor on his resume.

Heh... signed up less than 30 days ago, averages 30+ posts per day and has started 25 or so threads. Dude is en fuego. :LOL:

burt
09-20-2019, 08:16 AM
After watching how people from Missouri act, I think I'll stay in Cali, far more cool people here.

Well....yeah.....

Just think a Cali guy who knows about the Texans/Chiefs than those in Missouri, love it~~~

NO ONE said there'd be a quiz!!!

So who did the Texans draft in their first draft? Nobody but a Cali-ite knows the history?

Not true. Someone else here will know! But not me. I ain't got time for memorizing trivial stuff.

I'm not much into the blues, but I admire your expertise in it. Don't know what anyone else thinks, but we could use a blues expert around here...

tatorhog
09-20-2019, 09:17 AM
So who did the Texans draft in their first draft?

I don't remember who was in the first year, but I do know that the Texans/Chiefs drafted Bob Lily, Gale Sayers, and Roger Staubach over a few years.

Imagine that trifecta with the talent they were already accumulating during that time frame.

patteeu
09-20-2019, 09:22 AM
Jesus FUCK this turd needs a flush! This guy is the dumbest fuck to stumble in here since Midnight Vulture. And at least Vulture had a couple of fractions worth of humor on his resume.

You don't have to read his posts/threads. He's eccentric, but he's alright. He's no Midnight Vulture.

Iowanian
09-20-2019, 09:27 AM
I think to make this poster work better for me, I'm going to start reading his deep thoughts in a Morgan Freeman Voiceover.

"I'd nevah been to Missora before..."
https://media.giphy.com/media/fulprGaN6Tp2o/giphy.gif

Red Beans
09-20-2019, 09:35 AM
Neat.

jjchieffan
09-20-2019, 09:37 AM
If you drive I-44 from Joplin to St. Louis. Make sure to get some fudge at Uranus.

Oh, so you've been to Uranus? I used to run around with Louie, the guy who built all of that. He's a funny guy. He plays up the Uranus bit pretty good. The best fudge comes from Uranus is their slogan. He also started up a newspaper and called it the Uranus Examiner. He would fit in great around here.

Coochie liquor
09-20-2019, 09:58 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N4Qs7y2LlFI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6qgGgWySfIQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hO8CJfASQuA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coochie liquor
09-20-2019, 10:02 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NHIDnhG0V_Q?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coochie liquor
09-20-2019, 10:04 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QXiAPiw7vfc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Red Beans
09-20-2019, 10:06 AM
Oh, so you've been to Uranus? I used to run around with Louie, the guy who built all of that. He's a funny guy. He plays up the Uranus bit pretty good. The best fudge comes from Uranus is their slogan. He also started up a newspaper and called it the Uranus Examiner. He would fit in great around here.

There's a thread for this discussion you guys. Sheesh.

gblowfish
09-20-2019, 12:08 PM

You should send him an invite!

Ubeja Vontell
09-20-2019, 03:44 PM
This cat was a St. Louis barber, how he ended up in a recording studio...? And to just cut one record?

But, side A a masterpiece in the genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kk72ucJv_E

While in St. Louis, this is the great Lonnie Johnson, he was one of the old blues cats Elvis covered early on at Sun Records in Memphis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r34H9r15-U0

Elvis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swV2rrfVvfo

srvy
09-20-2019, 07:10 PM
Never you been to Spain? Reminds me of the late great singer songwriter Hoyt Axton he penned in the 70s. It became a hit for three dog night. The Hollywood Living Room Band that has some members you might recognise as guests Stephen Stills, Dr. John, Garth Hudson, Jeff (Skunk) Baxter, Paul Butterfield, James Burton, Glenn D. Hardin, Emory Gordy, John McEuen.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vj905cRMgHo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its no prewar blues but oh well.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-20-2019, 07:45 PM
You don't have to read his posts/threads. He's eccentric, but he's alright. He's no Midnight Vulture.

I never figured you for such low standards. Oh well.

Ubeja Vontell
09-21-2019, 01:45 AM
I never figured you for such low standards. Oh well.

I'm guessing your parents did a piss poor job of raising your dumb ass slick, you don't appear to get we all have our own unique way of doing things.

But.... who can't do what you do? Look how simple you are, no depth at all, just one...well duh!..after...well duh!

I was actually stunned to see just how many failed threads your dumb ass has had, my God guy you need to just read and cool posting.

Now here is what you are going to do amigo, you will follow me around humping my leg because you now belong to me bitch, and there ain't a damn thing your little ass can do about it. Now don't wimper around, weep and moan, you brought this own your self asshole.

Just think windshield vs bug, see ya...bug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Punk ass kids on the internet, not good.

Ok, moving on.....

What is a perfect mix...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLpNYa23LUE

just has to be....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx5a8-0c6k

ChiTown
09-21-2019, 08:47 AM
Missouri is a shithole.

Why is everyone hating on this comment?.......

srvy
09-21-2019, 12:02 PM
Why is everyone hating on this comment?.......

A Missourian can call it what they want but a Jayhawker best shut their trap.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2019, 02:18 PM
I'm guessing your parents did a piss poor job of raising your dumb ass slick, you don't appear to get we all have our own unique way of doing things.

But.... who can't do what you do? Look how simple you are, no depth at all, just one...well duh!..after...well duh!

I was actually stunned to see just how many failed threads your dumb ass has had, my God guy you need to just read and cool posting.

Now here is what you are going to do amigo, you will follow me around humping my leg because you now belong to me bitch, and there ain't a damn thing your little ass can do about it. Now don't wimper around, weep and moan, you brought this own your self asshole.

Just think windshield vs bug, see ya...bug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Punk ass kids on the internet, not good.

Ok, moving on.....

What is a perfect mix...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLpNYa23LUE

just has to be....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx5a8-0c6k

^^^Gutless pussy hiding behind a mult.

Ubeja Vontell
09-21-2019, 02:32 PM
^^^Gutless pussy hiding behind a mult.

My little leg humper, so totally Ubejaized it's comical.

Dude, doesn't be a cherry boy bug the hell out of ya?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2019, 03:10 PM
My little leg humper, so totally Ubejaized it's comical.

Dude, doesn't be a cherry boy bug the hell out of ya?

No one likes you or wants you around, pussy.

Ubeja Vontell
09-21-2019, 03:29 PM

I'm a honey, a total sweetheart, I accept the challenge to become the most loved and respected poster here, but it comes in stages. I'm in that....make a big impact...stage right now.

Now answer my question slick.

What's it like being a cherry boy, well?

BlackHelicopters
09-21-2019, 03:47 PM

Use iggy. Guys a dick.

Easy 6
09-21-2019, 04:03 PM
Let set this up....(understand what he was saying)

I got into them old blues reading up on guys like Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Eric Burdon, Eric Clapton, Janis Joplin, The Rolling Stones etc. I kept reading about all these old blues cats like Blind Willie McTell, Robert Johnson, Bessie Smith, Blind Lemon Jefferson and Charley Patton.

So I got curious, that was 7000 blues tapes/records/CD's and 12 big books ago.

Ok, so tell me what the great Charley Patton is saying.

Said he’s fixing to eat his dinner in Shelby Illinois, and his mama got a heart like a piece of railroad steel

He’s easier to understand than you usually are...

Ubeja Vontell
09-21-2019, 04:06 PM
Said he’s fixing to eat his dinner in Shelby Illinois, and his mama got a heart like a piece of railroad steel

He’s easier to understand than you usually are...

Been at this a long time and never had any problems getting my point across, so..? Never had anyone criticize my posting style. I do get a TON of......you Googled that. People struggle with anyone who actually knows things.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-21-2019, 04:15 PM
Been at this a long time and never had any problems getting my point across, so..? Never had anyone criticize my posting style. I do get a TON of......you Googled that. People struggle with anyone who actually knows things.

You don't know shit, fraud-boy.

wisconsinchief
09-21-2019, 04:43 PM

So, why do you continue to extend this conversation? It's clear you think you're the smartest person in this, or any other, room.

You live in Southern Cali, you know stuff (and want to make sure everyone and their dog know you know it). Your mother is from Missouri and met your father 'cause he got his ass kicked. Great family story.

The only reason I came back to this conversation is because I saw the feed and thought, "What the f***! Is that guy still talking?!?"

Just because someone knows a lot about a particular topic, doesn't make them smart or interesting. Why do you disparage people from Missouri? There is nothing special about Southern California. Missouri doesn't have a $40 billion high speed rail that's expected to be $60 billion over budget. Missouri doesn't have needle-infested tent cities where pedestrians have to watch where they walk like it's a freaking barn yard. Our barn yards are where they belong - by barns.

People in Missouri just work hard, play hard and enjoy life. Please let us do that. Go annoy someone else.

Ubeja Vontell
09-21-2019, 05:05 PM
You don't know shit, fraud-boy.

Dude, if you only knew.

Ubeja Vontell
09-21-2019, 05:11 PM
So, why do you continue to extend this conversation? It's clear you think you're the smartest person in this, or any other, room.

You live in Southern Cali, you know stuff (and want to make sure everyone and their dog know you know it). Your mother is from Missouri and met your father 'cause he got his ass kicked. Great family story.

The only reason I came back to this conversation is because I saw the feed and thought, "What the f***! Is that guy still talking?!?"

Just because someone knows a lot about a particular topic, doesn't make them smart or interesting. Why do you disparage people from Missouri? There is nothing special about Southern California. Missouri doesn't have a $40 billion high speed rail that's expected to be $60 billion over budget. Missouri doesn't have needle-infested tent cities where pedestrians have to watch where they walk like it's a freaking barn yard. Our barn yards are where they belong - by barns.

People in Missouri just work hard, play hard and enjoy life. Please let us do that. Go annoy someone else.

Where did I mention living in SOCAL? I live in central Cali which is totally different. And where did I run down Missouri?

Knowing a few pet interests has nothing to do with smarts at all. I know...0....about soccer, that doesn't make me stupid.

wisconsinchief
09-21-2019, 05:39 PM
Do you have any friends in central Cali? Please go play with them.

Ubeja Vontell
09-21-2019, 05:44 PM
Do you have any friends in central Cali? Please go play with them.

So you have been here since 2017 and never posted a thread? Why?

Ubeja Vontell
09-21-2019, 06:54 PM
Always looking to add to my arsenal.

Missouri facts,

The first permanent settlement in Missouri was St. Genevieve, which was established in 1735.

The state was named after a tribe of Sioux Indians that inhabited the state and were known as Missouris. The name translates to "wooden canoe people."

The most destructive tornado in US history, the Tri-State tornado of 1925, touched down in Missouri, destroying 90% of Annapolis and killing 695 people.

Adolphus Busch and Eberhard Anheuser were two of the earliest St. Louis immigrants. The Anheuser-Busch brewery is located in St. Louis today and is the largest beer-producer in the United States.

St. Louis is home to the St. Louis Arch, the tallest US monument that stands at 630 feet.

Missouri leads the nation in lead production.

Then there was....

Jackson Volney Scholz (March 15, 1897 – October 26, 1986) was an American sprint runner. In the 1920s, he became the first person to appear in an Olympic sprint final in three different Olympic Games. After his athletic career, he also gained fame as a writer.

Born to Susan and Zachary Scholz in Buchanan, Michigan, Jackson Scholz, nicknamed "The New York Thunderbolt", competed for the University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri (where he joined Kappa Alpha Order), and later the New York Athletic Club. While quite successful in the Olympics, he won only a single national title, the 220 yards AAU title in 1925.

His first Olympic appearance was in Antwerp in 1920, where he won a gold medal with the American 4 × 100 m relay team. Individually he placed fourth in the 100 m. Later that year, Scholz equaled the World Record in the 100 m, running 10.6 s in Stockholm.

Four years later, he was one of the favorites for the sprint titles in the 100 and 200 m. He lived up to the expectations in the 200 m, but was beaten to the gold in the 100 m by Britain's Harold Abrahams. The 100 m race, and the 400 m race won by Eric Liddell, are depicted in the movie Chariots of Fire, which was released in 1981 – five years before Scholz's death at the age of 89. He was played in the film by actor Brad Davis.

Johnny Roland

College

Roland played college football at the University of Missouri. In 1962, he rushed for 830 yards, seventh best total in the nation, and scored 78 points, ninth in the nation. This rushing total included 155 yards against Oklahoma State University and 104 against Iowa State University.[2] One of his most notable games that season was his first varsity game, where he rushed for 171 yards and three touchdowns.[1] That season, Roland earned his first All-Big Eight Conference honor.

Chidi Imoh one of the first African sprinters of note.

Chukwudi "Chidi" Imoh (born 27 August 1965)[1] is a former sprinter from Nigeria who won an Olympic silver medal in the 4 x 100 metres relay at the 1992 Summer Olympics. He also won a silver medal in the 100 metres at the 1986 Goodwill Games, finished behind Ben Johnson and ahead of Carl Lewis. He won a 60 metres bronze medal at the 1991 World Indoor Championships, and he became African champion in 1984 and 1985.

In 1986 he posted the world leading time for that year in the 100 metres.

He won the 100 metres race in the 1987 All-Africa Games.

Imoh is also a former runner for the University of Missouri in Columbia. He holds the records there in the 200 m outdoor with a time of 19.9, the 100 m outdoor with a time of 10.00, and in the 55 m indoor with a time of 6.10.

Ubeja Vontell
10-01-2019, 11:57 AM
Why Kansas City before St.Louis?