PDA

View Full Version : Football Vikings lookin for WR help

chiefforlife
09-20-2019, 07:01 PM
Vikings continue to look for receiving depth behind Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen
Posted by Mike Florio on September 20, 2019, 6:20 PM EDT
Getty Images

The Vikings have two great receivers. Beyond that, the depth chart is a work in progress.

Chad Beebe has emerged as an intriguing option in the slot, but the Vikings want more help.

Toward that end, they have worked out veteran receiver Jordan Matthews, according to Field Yates of ESPN.com. Courtney Cronin of ESPN.com adds that the Vikings also brought in Deontay Burnett and Tanner Gentry.

The need for receiving help arose after the Vikings chose to release Laquon Treadwell, a failed first-round pick from 2016. They signed Josh Doctson, another 2016 first-rounder who had been released by Washington, but Doctson has landed on injured reserve.

Beyond Diggs, Thielen, and Beebe, the Vikings have only one receiver on the roster — Bisi Johnson.
Share this:

Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)

Do we offer a WR for a CB?

displacedinMN
09-20-2019, 07:02 PM
no trading with the Vikes.....Cousins can't do much anyway.

Sofa King
09-20-2019, 07:04 PM
If they have those good wr's and still want more, why would we trade one of ours and create the same problem they have?

rabblerouser
09-20-2019, 07:09 PM
Patriots just cut a guy, I heard.

The Franchise
09-20-2019, 07:16 PM
Sure. Send us Waynes and we’ll ship you either Pringle or DAT.

gblowfish
09-20-2019, 07:21 PM
Have you seen Kirk Cousins in those awful Pizza Ranch commercials? Talk about a match made in heaven: A nasty trough joint and a nasty Matt Casshole clone QB. Both just make me go Yeeech!

displacedinMN
09-20-2019, 07:24 PM
Have you seen Kirk Cousins in those awful Pizza Ranch commercials? Talk about a match made in heaven: A nasty trough joint and a nasty Matt Casshole clone QB. Both just make me go Yeeech!

Cousins did admit he had to get better or he would be out. But the Vikes are committed to running, even more than Iowa does.

I did not know they had those in KC or MO.

Pizza Ranch chicken is really good.

Rumor has it he is building a house on West Okoboji next to Warren Buffet's daughter. Where THE INN used to be on the north side.

BossChief
09-20-2019, 07:37 PM
I’d give them DeMarcus Robinson for Mike Hughes...or DAT/Pringle and a late rounder for Mackenzie Alexander.

Iconic
09-20-2019, 07:54 PM
lol they already have diggs and thielen. talk about avoiding the elephant in the room jfc.

i'd trade drob for waynes in a heartbeat though.

gblowfish
09-20-2019, 07:55 PM
Cousins did admit he had to get better or he would be out. But the Vikes are committed to running, even more than Iowa does.

I did not know they had those in KC or MO.

Pizza Ranch chicken is really good.

Rumor has it he is building a house on West Okoboji next to Warren Buffet's daughter. Where THE INN used to be on the north side.

I don't want to eat anywhere where the grubby public and their kids can stick their fingers in the food. That's just me.

displacedinMN
09-20-2019, 07:56 PM
I don't want to eat anywhere where the grubby public and their kids can stick their fingers in the food. That's just me.

I get it. Father in law is the same way....

TEX
09-20-2019, 07:57 PM
Vikes need QB help.

bricks
09-20-2019, 07:58 PM
I wouldn’t mind getting Trae Waynes off them

BossChief
09-20-2019, 08:02 PM
Trae Wayne’s is garbage.

Why would anyone want him?

Hughes is the guy I’d want, but I’d definitely settle for Alexander.

I may be wrong, but Alexander is the exact kind of guy you’d want in the slot covering Edelman.