PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Going to Boston next week...need Bernard Pollard jersey

BWillie
09-21-2019, 08:13 PM
Anybody have one they wanna sells for kinda cheap?

Just looking for the best way to troll those chowdah heads. I feel as if enough time has passed that I can joke about this one.

Jewish Rabbi
09-21-2019, 08:15 PM
I bet no one even remembers it was Pollard.

RealSNR
09-21-2019, 08:15 PM
https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m70416996249/?gclsrc=aw.ds&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2065351430&utm_content=t0&adgroup=83109536784&network=g&device=c&merchant_id=132902711&product_id=m70416996249&product_id=528394862769&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8eqT7q3j5AIVg7fsCh2VxAxXEAYYCSABEgLn2PD_BwE

BWillie
09-21-2019, 08:18 PM
https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m70416996249/?gclsrc=aw.ds&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=2065351430&utm_content=t0&adgroup=83109536784&network=g&device=c&merchant_id=132902711&product_id=m70416996249&product_id=528394862769&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8eqT7q3j5AIVg7fsCh2VxAxXEAYYCSABEgLn2PD_BwE

Oh snap, that would be perfect except I think and XL probably too big. Jerseys tend to run bug too, so a M or L would probably work for me. I saw a guy in Cali selling one for like $90 but I don't wanna get fleeced too bad.

Sofa King
09-21-2019, 08:31 PM
Oh snap, that would be perfect except I think and XL probably too big. Jerseys tend to run bug too, so a M or L would probably work for me. I saw a guy in Cali selling one for like $90 but I don't wanna get fleeced too bad.

I mighta been able to help you out but i didn't realize you only wear women's sizes.

BryanBusby
09-21-2019, 08:33 PM
I feel like making your own shirt with Pollard diving into his knee would be cooler and much more effective

BWillie
09-21-2019, 08:34 PM
I mighta been able to help you out but i didn't realize you only wear women's sizes.

5'11" and 180. Seems pretty normal dimensions for a healthy person no?

BryanBusby
09-21-2019, 08:35 PM
6'6" 245 rock hard abs and a 30 inch cock is normal m8

New World Order
09-21-2019, 08:44 PM
I feel like making your own shirt with Pollard diving into his knee would be cooler and much more effective

Yeah go to one of those print shops and ask them to put this on a t shirt:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2OcBTDArHVo/TyDUqevD-OI/AAAAAAAAAxc/g6UCk9HgUbc/s1600/bernard-pollard.tom-brady.jpg

KS Smitty
09-21-2019, 08:48 PM
Mahomes jersey would be more effective.

BWillie
09-21-2019, 08:53 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2OcBTDArHVo/TyDUqevD-OI/AAAAAAAAAxc/g6UCk9HgUbc/s1600/bernard-pollard.tom-brady.jpg

Loll i dont know that might be too far

Already gots one

BryanBusby
09-21-2019, 08:55 PM
Don't be a pussy

PatsWinAgain
09-21-2019, 09:03 PM
Im a Patriots that lives in Boston ...

99% of Patriots fans don't even remember who Pollard is. The 1% that remember, will prob walk up to you thank you for bringing out the best of Brady. Since that injury, he's won 3 more chips.

So...basically you would trolling yourself. Forget about the jersey...no one cares

New World Order
09-21-2019, 09:05 PM

99% of Patriots fans don't even remember who Pollard is. The 1% that remember, will prob walk up to you thank you for bringing out the best of Brady. Since that injury, he's won 3 more chips.

So...basically you would trolling yourself. Forget about the jersey...no one cares

Now that the rapist is off your team, prepared to get dunked on in December.

PatsWinAgain
09-21-2019, 09:11 PM

Just like last season?

PatriotsGuy
09-21-2019, 09:13 PM

Would be a shame if this was bad karma for Mahomes

Kiimo
09-21-2019, 09:15 PM
AB was the first chip to fall. Next will be Gordon.

Then around midseason you'll realize Brady can't throw anymore. Don't expect him next season.

BWillie
09-21-2019, 09:18 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/571BuZeeQjE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order
09-21-2019, 09:18 PM
Just like last season?

Bob Sutton and fluke penalties won't be there to save you this time.

PatriotsGuy
09-21-2019, 09:19 PM
AB was the first chip to fall. Next will be Gordon.

Then around midseason you'll realize Brady can't throw anymore. Don't expect him next season.

AB should never have been signed, Gordon is a concern. I’m good with Brady.

Flying High D
09-21-2019, 09:24 PM
Pollard said he knew Brady was hurt bad when he hit him, because he screamed like a girl.

PatsWinAgain
09-21-2019, 10:30 PM
Pollard said he knew Brady was hurt bad when he hit him, because he screamed like a girl.

Send word to Mahomes....Kermit the frog called and he wants his voice back. Kermit says Losers aren't worthy enough to have his voice.

Imon Yourside
09-21-2019, 10:36 PM
Send word to Mahomes....Kermit the frog called and he wants his voice back. Kermit says Losers aren't worthy enough to have his voice.

GO french kiss your kids like all of you pat fans do.

Mahomes_Is_God
09-21-2019, 10:37 PM
You seriously think the Kermit jokes hurt our feelings? We embrace that shit with open arms. Pats fans are such clueless morons, jesus

Recriumed
09-21-2019, 10:38 PM

Is that the best you can do?

Jewish Rabbi
09-21-2019, 10:38 PM

Go have anal sex with a chainsaw, bitch!!!

RealSNR
09-21-2019, 10:54 PM

Could have had 4 rings, tho. The Matt Cassel Patriots didn't even make the fucking playoffs, and the team was largely unchanged from the 16-0 team.

Kind of a shame, don't you think?

Also, i doubt that injury brought the best out of Brady because it took him 5 more years to win a Super Bowl. More than likely it was just him getting fucked by a talentless rube like Pollard, and he had to sit there and be a gimp for a year like a huge bitch.

PatsWinAgain
09-21-2019, 11:05 PM
The player that you guys <b>WORSHIP</b> sounds like a little annoying 9 year old girl. God the dude has a god dam awful fucking voice. Every time he's interviewed i have to put it on mute. Great player though. I just can't get pass the voice. His voice is so bad, his old lady prob tapes his mouth shut during sex. I feel sorry him and his fan base. At least Brady sounds normal.

CapsLockKey
09-21-2019, 11:08 PM
The player that you guys <b>WORSHIP</b> sounds like a little annoying 9 year old girl. God the dude has a god dam awful fucking voice. Every time he's interviewed i have to put it on mute. Great player though. I just can't get pass the voice. His voice is so bad, his old lady prob tapes his mouth shut during sex. I feel sorry him and his fan base. At least Brady sounds normal.I'll take a QB with a kermit voice over one who voluntarily wears UGGs.

BryanBusby
09-21-2019, 11:12 PM
at least our qb doesn't fuck kids

PatsWinAgain
09-21-2019, 11:14 PM
I'll take a QB with a kermit voice over one who voluntarily wears UGGs.

I'll take the QB that has 6 Super Bowl Rings, has a Super model wife and has beaten a team lead by Kermit.

CapsLockKey
09-21-2019, 11:25 PM
I'll take the QB that has 6 Super Bowl Rings, has a Super model wife and has beaten a team lead by Kermit.Maybe if this was 2007. We got Mahomes for the next 15+ years. You got Brady for maybe another year or two. I don't think you'll find a single fan of any other team who would take Brady over Mahomes today.

PatsWinAgain
09-21-2019, 11:38 PM
Could have had 4 rings, tho. The Matt Cassel Patriots didn't even make the ****ing playoffs, and the team was largely unchanged from the 16-0 team.

Kind of a shame, don't you think?

Also, i doubt that injury brought the best out of Brady because it took him 5 more years to win a Super Bowl. More than likely it was just him getting ****ed by a talentless rube like Pollard, and he had to sit there and be a gimp for a year like a huge bitch.

What shame? It just proves how great Brady is. Brady almost lead the same exact team to an UNDEFEATED season.

Doesn't matter how long it took him to win a few more. What matters is <b>HOW MANY</b> , not How Long.

BryanBusby
09-21-2019, 11:46 PM
I love to support rapists and pedo's and all sorts of sex crimes
We know, but thanks for saying the obvious.

PatsWinAgain
09-21-2019, 11:53 PM
Maybe if this was 2007. We got Mahomes for the next 15+ years. You got Brady for maybe another year or two. I don't think you'll find a single fan of any other team who would take Brady over Mahomes today.

Mahomes is a great talent. Theres no denying that from any fan base.

But you're assuming he's going to last the next 15+ years. Theres no guarantees in the NFL. An injury here and there could derail his career drastically. Look how long Luck lasted.

CapsLockKey
09-22-2019, 12:16 AM

But you're assuming he's going to last the next 15+ years. Theres no guarantees in the NFL. An injury here and there could derail his career drastically. Look how long Luck lasted.Luck is an anomaly. He played with too much disregard for his health early in his career trying to make plays diving head first and whatnot. A lot of the blame falls on their GM for not providing him even an average oline, but a good portion was self inflicted. Carson Wentz appears to be on the same trajectory as Luck unless he starts changing his play. I don't see Mahomes doing those kinds of things.

One thing that is fact is you can't fight time, and Brady is running out it. Farve and Manning thought they could play forever too. Mahomes in his first year starting was a coin flip away from going to the Superbowl last year. I like his chances in year 2.

rabblerouser
09-22-2019, 05:45 AM

This.

Those queer NE fans probably won't grasp the significance of the Pollard jersey...

rabblerouser
09-22-2019, 05:47 AM
The player that you guys <b>WORSHIP</b> sounds like a little annoying 9 year old girl. God the dude has a god dam awful ****ing voice. Every time he's interviewed i have to put it on mute. Great player though. I just can't get pass the voice. His voice is so bad, his old lady prob tapes his mouth shut during sex. I feel sorry him and his fan base. At least Brady sounds normal.

Okay, Tonto.

tatorhog
09-22-2019, 06:49 AM
What shame? It just proves how great Brady is. Brady almost lead the same exact team to an UNDEFEATED season.

Doesn't matter how long it took him to win a few more. What matters is <b>HOW MANY</b> , not How Long.

Just curious. Do you work at the gift shop at the tea party site? I only ask because when we visited Boston last year we stopped by there. The person at the register kept fucking up every single purchase. We literally stood there and said “not this time, it’ll be right this time”. But nope, jacked up again.

You remind me a lot of that person, so I just wanted to see if you did. And if so, I wanted to say hi again and to remind you things will get better. You just gotta focus on not being such a dipshit.

BWillie
09-22-2019, 02:42 PM

But you're assuming he's going to last the next 15+ years. Theres no guarantees in the NFL. An injury here and there could derail his career drastically. Look how long Luck lasted.

They don't even let you hit the QB anymore. You are able to play QB longer than ever before, especially if you are a thrower, which Mahomes is. Cam Newton, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen all will have a lower shelf life.

We have a 15 year window, maybe more. Tom Brady is the slowest motherfucker in the NFL, is almost 43 and still chucking. Prepare to be depressed for the next two decades watching Mahomes throw a bagillion TDs.

UK_Chief
09-22-2019, 02:50 PM

Zing!

LMAO

T-post Tom
09-22-2019, 02:52 PM

And you could get run over by a Sam Adams beer truck tomorrow.

Dayze
09-22-2019, 03:06 PM
No matter how bad life gets, and how discouraged I might here here and there....it helps to remember , “thank god I don’t live in Boston “

Only good thing to come out of Of Mass is Norm Abram.
In terms of shit hole cities, at lease New York has a cool factor. Boston is just a racist, dirty shit hole......with no redeeming qualities. LMAO.

They’re just......there. Like a pile of dog shit on the rug no one wants to acknowledge.
True Pats fans from Boston are one thing. Pats “fans” en masse are the most bandwagon fans I’ve ever seen, this side of the Steelers.

Boston and their fans are like the infected side effect of the new hit pharma drug
Jardiance

New World Order
09-22-2019, 03:07 PM
No matter how bad life gets, and how discouraged I might here here and there....it helps to remember , “thank god I don’t live in Boston “

In terms of shit hole cities, at lease New York has a cool factor. Boston is just a racist, dirty shit hole......with no redeeming qualities. LMAO.

They’re just......there. Like a pile of dog shit on the rug no one wants to acknowledge.
True Pats fans from Boston are one thing. Pats “fans” en masse are the most bandwagon fans I’ve ever seen, this side of the Steelers.

Boston and their fans are like the infected side effect of the new hit pharma drug
Jardiance

All of those northeastern cities are dumps.

BWillie
09-24-2019, 08:45 PM
I just had the uncomfortable realization that I won't be able to watch the Chiefs Lions game this week in Boston.

The Bills and the Cheatriots play at the same time as Mahomes vs Lions

RollChiefsRoll
09-24-2019, 08:57 PM
All of those northeastern cities are dumps.

NYC is the only one worth a shit. Boston is a festering dick sore.

DTVietnam
09-25-2019, 01:16 AM
how are you going to troll a team that beat us at home in the AFCCG to go on and win the superbowl?

BWillie
09-25-2019, 02:26 AM
how are you going to troll a team that beat us at home in the AFCCG to go on and win the superbowl?

Because we have Patrick Mahomes.

RollChiefsRoll
09-25-2019, 06:03 AM

Boston fans are fragile as fuck. I went to the game in Foxboro last year and was walking around seeing sites in Boston wearing a Mahomes jersey and got so many dirty looks and “wrong city” comments—and we hadn’t even won shit yet.

So yeah, they’ll be big mad.

Ghost002!
09-25-2019, 09:49 AM

A lot of hurt fans apparently.... nothing to show for the teams success and somehow that's the NEP n their fans fault..lol

Only on the internet I tell ya!

Ghost002!
09-25-2019, 09:54 AM
Boston fans are fragile as ****. I went to the game in Foxboro last year and was walking around seeing sites in Boston wearing a Mahomes jersey and got so many dirty looks and “wrong city” comments—and we hadn’t even won shit yet.

So yeah, they’ll be big mad.

And you trying to tell me especially after reading this thread, KC fans wouldnt do the same if someone was spotted in KC wearing a Brady jersey.. I always like when rivals fans talk about how classles the winning team fans are when they display the same behavior

Or you guys wouldn't act like NEP fans had you won so many titles...

Amnorix
09-25-2019, 09:57 AM

Jardiance

Uhhh....yeah. No particular order, but

The American Fucking Revolution

Sam Adams Beer

Aerosmith

The Cars

New Edition / New Kids on the Block (sorry 'bout that)

Ben Affleck
Mark and Donnie Wahlburg
Matt Damon
Chris Evans
Anthony Perkins
Leonard Nimoy
Edward Norton

More inventions than you can imagine (MIT and Harvard)

But hey, whatever makes you happy to believe.

RollChiefsRoll
09-25-2019, 10:07 AM
And you trying to tell me especially after reading this thread, KC fans wouldnt do the same if someone was spotted in KC wearing a Brady jersey.. I always like when rivals fans talk about how classles the winning team fans are when they display the same behavior

Or you guys wouldn't act like NEP fans had you won so many titles...

I actually had several Patriots fans over to my tailgate before the AFCCG, so no, I wouldn't act like a total fucking tool. That behavior is reserved for douchebags. It does seem as though many east coast fanbases have convinced themselves that this is normal behavior, however, so I am not surprised that you're here rationalizing it.

Ghost002!
09-25-2019, 10:57 AM
I actually had several Patriots fans over to my tailgate before the AFCCG, so no, I wouldn't act like a total ****ing tool. That behavior is reserved for douchebags. It does seem as though many east coast fanbases have convinced themselves that this is normal behavior, however, so I am not surprised that you're here rationalizing it.

Rationalizing what behavior? So cause someone said you are wearing the wrong jersey to a chiefs fan, that is unacceptable? That was insulting to you? Did they pick a fight with that person, insults their spouse or kids? That's messed up behavior but someone making a "rah-rah" you're wearing the wrong jersey is harmless..all the while you are in a thread where a chief fan wants to wear a jersey that mocks another player being injured

So that's acceptable according to your logic? And I can careless if he or anyone wore a Pollard jersey. Brady is still playing and won 3 more titles after that hit ..so wear it. Who cares

Yehoodi
09-25-2019, 11:16 AM

Jardiance

True there are a lot of Boston fans that have started to follow the Boston teams since 2001 and those who only have started watching sports since that time period simply due to their age.

Percentage wise though, I do not think we have more bandwagoners/annoying fans than other cities. There may be more present on the internet as Boston teams are doing well.

And as you mentioned, there are a good number of fans that followed sports long before 2001 than understand and appreciate the run.

PatriotsGuy
09-25-2019, 11:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijJ2PQdyLIY

How about this interesting fan base!

Yehoodi
09-25-2019, 11:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijJ2PQdyLIY

How about this interesting fan base!

Gotta love the Bills Mafia. Folks having fun regardless of how their team does, i kind of tip my cap to them . .

Pasta Little Brioni
09-25-2019, 11:25 AM
Yeehoodi and Asterix dick riding the Pats again...shocking

RaidersOftheCellar
09-25-2019, 11:39 AM
The player that you guys <b>WORSHIP</b> sounds like a little annoying 9 year old girl. God the dude has a god dam awful ****ing voice. Every time he's interviewed i have to put it on mute. Great player though. I just can't get pass the voice. His voice is so bad, his old lady prob tapes his mouth shut during sex. I feel sorry him and his fan base. At least Brady sounds normal.

Do 9 year old girls in Boston sound like that? Remind me to never travel there.

Brady sounds and acts like a homosexual btw.

DJJasonp
09-25-2019, 11:43 AM
How many lombardi trophies?

And still so fu***ing insecure.....

(I guess the insecurity comes from knowing that the end is near.....and that they'll no longer have to convince everyone around them that they've "been there since the Grogan days!")

BWillie
09-25-2019, 11:48 AM
Soooo how does one watch the Chiefs vs Lions in Boston? Theyll have the Pats vs Buffalo game on ---- everywhere.

Ghost002!
09-25-2019, 11:53 AM
Redzone.....

Amnorix
09-25-2019, 11:54 AM
Soooo how does one watch the Chiefs vs Lions in Boston? Theyll have the Pats vs Buffalo game on ---- everywhere.

There's gotta be a bar somewhere showing it. Unfortunately I have no idea where that might be.

stumppy
09-25-2019, 11:59 AM

The American Fucking Revolution

Sam Adams Beer

Aerosmith

The Cars

Ben Affleck
Mark and Donnie Wahlburg
Matt Damon
Chris Evans
Anthony Perkins
Leonard Nimoy
Edward Norton

And don't forget Stevie Nardon! Back around 1980 I was a contractor welding railroad tracks for the T. Stevie was a machine operator from a local company/union who ran our generator. Stevie turned out to be a great hook up for pot in that area. Had the best, real Acapulco Gold I ever smoked and it was priced right. Add Stevie to your list.
Great guy from Boston!:thumb:

ptlyon
09-25-2019, 12:01 PM

The American ****ing Revolution

Sam Adams Beer

Aerosmith

The Cars

Ben Affleck
Mark and Donnie Wahlburg
Matt Damon
Chris Evans
Anthony Perkins
Leonard Nimoy
Edward Norton

What about the band Boston???

PatriotsGuy
09-25-2019, 12:05 PM

I'd check Reddit for streams on Sunday

RollChiefsRoll
09-25-2019, 01:06 PM

I see my Maryanne walkin' awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Amnorix
09-25-2019, 01:32 PM

So obvious I'd hope I wouldn't have to list it, but even still -- one really good song in my book so not necessarily "worthy" of the list (though if I'm listing New Kids....I can see where you'd disagree with my thought process. Lord knows I'd rather listen to Boston than New Kids).

Amnorix
09-25-2019, 01:36 PM
The thing I really should've listed for Boston are two of the greatest sports dynasties in team sports history! :D :p

Pasta Little Brioni
09-25-2019, 01:57 PM
Change his username again...

RollChiefsRoll
09-25-2019, 02:08 PM
So obvious I'd hope I wouldn't have to list it, but even still -- one really good song in my book so not necessarily "worthy" of the list (though if I'm listing New Kids....I can see where you'd disagree with my thought process. Lord knows I'd rather listen to Boston than New Kids).

Are you saying Boston only had one really good song? If so, what the fuck? They had plenty of jams.

Yehoodi
09-25-2019, 04:17 PM
How many lombardi trophies?

And still so fu***ing insecure.....

(I guess the insecurity comes from knowing that the end is near.....and that they'll no longer have to convince everyone around them that they've "been there since the Grogan days!")

Well this Pats fans "has been here since the Plunkett years" LMAO.

And only see him leave to win two SBs with the Raiders. And deal with that while we missed the playoffs. Had to listen to home games on the radio due to NFL blackout rules. Not to mention having to walk to school in a foot of snow at times. LMAO.

Yes the Brady era is coming to an end, hope we have 2-4 more years but time will tell. Afterwards just need to adjust goals of the team and make due with the team one is dealt.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-25-2019, 04:19 PM
Wasn't a single Pat's fan strutting around before 01, turd. You were like cockroaches after. Before that...like current Denver fan

Amnorix
09-25-2019, 04:27 PM
Are you saying Boston only had one really good song? If so, what the fuck? They had plenty of jams.

:D Thank you for your support!!

Actually, I forgot about Amanda, so at least two. In truth they're nowhere near my favorite band. Not that they suck -- far from it.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-25-2019, 04:31 PM
If the Tuck Rule wasn't blatantly blown. Nothing happens for them...Worst call in NFL history

Simply Red
09-25-2019, 04:31 PM

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/s9g5kk0" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/s9g5kk0"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Simply Red
09-25-2019, 04:34 PM

not here - they're playing the Carolina game here in Atlanta. LMAO

PatsWinAgain
09-25-2019, 04:47 PM
Do 9 year old girls in Boston sound like that? Remind me to never travel there.

Brady sounds and acts like a homosexual btw.

Truth hurts.

Amnorix
09-25-2019, 05:04 PM
If the Tuck Rule wasn't blatantly blown. Nothing happens for them...Worst call in NFL history

First, your entire argument makes no sense. Why would winning or not winning the SB in 2001 mean they win (or not) in 2003?

Second, the Tuck Rule was a shitty rule, but it was correctly called. Here's another stupid result of it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d8239c3a0/The-tuck-rule-strikes-again

Third, congrats on rooting for the Raiders to win. Didn't know you were such a fan of the Silver and Black!

L.A. Chieffan
09-25-2019, 05:07 PM
Oh you mean the guy that brought us Matt Cassel? Yea that hit fucked us way more than the Patriots, thanks.

BWillie
09-25-2019, 05:10 PM
Oh you mean the guy that brought us Matt Cassel? Yea that hit ****ed us way more than the Patriots, thanks.

I will also accept a Matt Castle Chuuefs jersey so I can burn it to the ground in Boston.