PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs IF Erving does well at LT

UChieffyBugger
09-22-2019, 06:32 AM
Over the period that Fisher is out, Does that put Fisher on the trade block once the season is over? Cam is younger and would no doubt cost significantly less to retain than Fisher. And potentially the money saved could help to keep the likes of Jones or give guys like Ramsey a contract IF Veach decides to make a trade. Just something to ponder because having a decent O-line on cheap contracts could be a God send for this team moving forward when you factor in Mahomes's impending contract extension.

rabblerouser
09-22-2019, 06:34 AM
You're on crack.

UChieffyBugger
09-22-2019, 06:35 AM
You're on crack.

Answer the damn question or go suck on a banana, clown!! :evil:

Mike in SW-MO
09-22-2019, 06:35 AM
So far, there seems little danger of this.

Let's see if he can learn to run block at all.

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-22-2019, 06:37 AM
Just pray he does OK

J Diddy
09-22-2019, 06:37 AM
I say we trade him straight across for Ramsey. I’m sure they would go for it, hell, seeing as he’s been to a probowl they will probably throw in a first round pick.

UChieffyBugger
09-22-2019, 06:38 AM
So far, there seems little danger of this.

Let's see if he can learn to run block at all.

I thought he did well against the Raiders. And this is the point, IF he does well and Fisher isn't missed much, then Veach would have an opportunity to get picks and save cap-space. Just a thought.

rabblerouser
09-22-2019, 06:39 AM
Answer the damn question or go suck on a banana, clown!! :evil:

Just hope he improves his run blocking and continues to be adequate in pass blocking.

To hope he's capable of replacing Fisher long term may be asking too much...

Rasputin
09-22-2019, 06:41 AM
I'm ok with drafting a LT with our 32nd pick in the first round 2020 draft to compete for starting LT.

UChieffyBugger
09-22-2019, 06:45 AM
Just hope he improves his run blocking and continues to be adequate in pass blocking.

To hope he's capable of replacing Fisher long term may be asking too much...

It would be ideal though wouldn't it? IMO Erving has been searching for a position to make his own whether it was left-guard, centre, right-guard etc but never could get a chance at tackle because Fisher and Schwartz have done so well. Now he's getting those reps and will be In the line of fire and IF he stands up and the line just keeps on rolling then it could be big because it could benefit the whole team moving forward. Not only could it see us keep Jones, but teams would be knocking down our door to get a pro-bowl LT in his prime.

Chris Meck
09-22-2019, 08:00 AM
uh,no.

UChieffyBugger
09-22-2019, 08:04 AM
uh,no.

WHY?

notorious
09-22-2019, 08:05 AM
Not a fan of Fisher. Bye-bye.

Mahomes makes him look better than he is. Fuck him.

DaFace
09-22-2019, 08:08 AM
Fisher is signed through 2021 and would cost quite a bit in dead cap to cut him after this season. We just reworked his contact this offseason. He's not going anywhere.

Chief Roundup
09-22-2019, 08:20 AM
No we will not be trading Fisher. People need to move on from this idea. It is as ridiculous as us acquiring Jalen Ramsey. The organization loves Fisher. Now we might trade Erving if we have a decent depth replacement for him. Even that is not likely.

New World Order
09-22-2019, 08:21 AM
We should never make any move on our offensive line because it reduces the cap.

If they're the best players to protect our franchise we keep them. Bottomline.

Kman34
09-22-2019, 08:23 AM
Draft a LT... Move Fisher to guard...

UChieffyBugger
09-22-2019, 08:29 AM
Fisher is signed through 2021 and would cost quite a bit in dead cap to cut him after this season. We just reworked his contact this offseason. He's not going anywhere.

Not saying we should cut him. I'm saying IF Cam does well and the line functions fine without Fisher, then could we TRADE him in the offseason to teams in desperate need of decent linemen? That's what I'm asking. As it would not only take Fishers wages off the books which could go to Jones, but we could also get picks back.

RealSNR
09-22-2019, 08:33 AM
If Erving does well at LT...

He won't. And if he does, Fisher is still better.

DaFace
09-22-2019, 08:36 AM
Not saying we should cut him. I'm saying IF Cam does well and the line functions fine without Fisher, then could we TRADE him in the offseason to teams in desperate need of decent linemen? That's what I'm asking. As it would not only take Fishers wages off the books which could go to Jones, but we could also get picks back.

Sorry, misread that. Still, I just don't think it's likely that they'd want to move on from Fisher any time soon. He won't bring THAT much value on the trade market, and I think they like Cam as a utility player more than anything.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-22-2019, 08:39 AM

That

Jewish Rabbi
09-22-2019, 08:43 AM
Erving is better at LT than you are at creating threads, and Erving fucking sucks ass.

RunKC
09-22-2019, 08:48 AM
If he does well, keep him a as your swing tackle. Pretty simple

Dunerdr
09-22-2019, 08:51 AM
Unless he brings a Tunsil type haul i couldnt think about it at all. Erving would have to take some big steps in the next few games to even make this a conversation.

Chargem
09-22-2019, 09:11 AM
It would make far more sense to try and trade Cam after the season if he puts up a good show in Fishers absence. I mean, that still doesn't make a ton of sense but still way more than trading Fisher.

We have an MVP quarterback, LT and the O line in general is not where you try and save a few bucks.

CapsLockKey
09-22-2019, 09:22 AM
No, you protect the franchise. Trading away online depth doesn't exactly accomplish this.

WhiteWhale
09-22-2019, 09:25 AM
Fisher is a better than average player. It took time, but he developed into a good left tackle.

Erving has always been inconsistent and bounced between below average and absolutely awful.

He'd have to be REALLY good for me to endorse this idea due to his long history of inconsistency and terrible play.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-22-2019, 09:28 AM
We need all the talent we can acquire to protect the franchise. Hell no and draft another fatty in round 2 and 3

notorious
09-22-2019, 09:32 AM
Isn't it interesting that the line became really good as soon Mahomes became the QB?

The Franchise
09-22-2019, 09:35 AM
Erving is good at one thing and that’s pass blocking....most of the time. He can’t run block to save his life. Fisher is good at both.

CapsLockKey
09-22-2019, 09:41 AM
Isn't it interesting that the line became really good as soon Mahomes became the QB?It was pretty good before. Alex Smith had his best years playing behind it.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-22-2019, 09:44 AM
It was pretty good before. Alex Smith had his best years playing behind it.

QB play is a huge part of it too. Pocket presence, escapability.

Alex sometimes made it look worse than it was. Mahomes often makes it look better than it is.

WhiteWhale
09-22-2019, 10:02 AM
It was pretty good before. Alex Smith had his best years playing behind it.

Smith was sacked, on average, around 40 times a year in KC and a LOT of his timid play was 'blamed' on the OL not giving him enough time by the Alexophiles.

smithandrew051
09-22-2019, 10:11 AM
I think we do need to start looking toward the future on the OL. I wouldn’t mind us drafting an OT at the end of the first round to eventually be Fisher’s replacement. Quality depth at tackle is never a bad thing.

Megatron96
09-22-2019, 10:28 AM
The Chiefs need to start getting serious about restocking the line. However, Cam is not a good solution. Re-watch the Raiders game; he's not that good. He lacks good lateral quickness, he got spun around completely at least twice, and failed to block his assignment on rushes a bunch of times. Against a team that had already said out loud that they don't have an edge pass rush.

KCUnited
09-22-2019, 11:11 AM
This thread aged well.

Skyy God
Took exactly 1 drive for the OP to look foolish.

rabblerouser
This thread aged well.

Yeah Erving BLOWS

Chief Roundup
09-22-2019, 11:12 AM
And your dumbass was saying????

cdcox
09-22-2019, 11:13 AM
Maybe Cam Erving was 3rd string because he sucks.

KChiefs1
09-22-2019, 11:13 AM
He sucks

KChiefs1
09-22-2019, 11:14 AM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190922/bde281fd1941a5b165bce811a48a6341.jpg

Munson
09-22-2019, 11:14 AM
Cam "The Drive Killer" Erving.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

KChiefs1
09-22-2019, 11:16 AM
Hope he isn’t the reason we lose today.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-22-2019, 11:23 AM
welp

JakeF
09-22-2019, 11:46 AM
Irving getting his shit pushed in, along with most of the rest of our offensive line.

loochy
10-08-2019, 07:04 AM
What a completely retarded thread

TEX
10-08-2019, 07:10 AM

This.

He's also trading Kelce in another one. :rolleyes:

BigRedChief
10-08-2019, 07:34 AM
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trust, once lost, can’t be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.</p>&mdash; Jeff Allen (@JeffAllen71) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffAllen71/status/1181539190439329793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 8, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

RealSNR
10-08-2019, 07:40 AM
I hope Allen cockslapped Veach when he turned him down to come back.

Veach deserves it. Buttfucking moron. Allen was our best backup OL. Dirt cheap. Absolutely zero reason to cut him. Totally idiotic move.

Who the hell was going to pick up Ryan Hunter? Put him on the practice squad after he cleared waivers.

srvy
10-08-2019, 07:44 AM
<samp class="EmbedCode-container"><code class="EmbedCode-code"><blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trust, once lost, can’t be easily found. Not in a year, perhaps not even in a lifetime.</p>&mdash; Jeff Allen (@JeffAllen71) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffAllen71/status/1181539190439329793?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 8, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> </code></samp>

Shame we fucked him over for DAT. All I can think is that muff in practice scared Toub and Reid.

Mecca
10-08-2019, 07:47 AM
Dave Toub obviously has to much roster influence and once again we get an example of Brett Veach sucking at his job.

TwistedChief
10-08-2019, 08:05 AM
Shame we fucked him over for DAT. All I can think is that muff in practice scared Toub and Reid.

Didn't we release him to make room for Claiborne?

Where the fuck else is Jeff Allen going if he's turning down an opportunity in KC? Haven't we plucked this guy off his couch 3 other times?

Chiefnj2
10-08-2019, 08:08 AM
Looks like Allen has a bunch of f-you money saved up.

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 08:11 AM

LOL yes like the line's issues lay solely at the feet of Erving and he's not had good games this season?!!..what an idiot :rolleyes:

I asked a question!!..it was not a statement dummy.

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 08:12 AM
This.

He's also trading Kelce in another one. :rolleyes:

You mean the guy who just PUSHED a coach publicly? Ooops, Kelce isn't Marcus Peters so obviously that's OK!!! :doh!:

Mecca
10-08-2019, 08:14 AM
Looks like Allen has a bunch of f-you money saved up.

He did get a lot of money from Houston...

TEX
10-08-2019, 08:16 AM
You mean the guy who just PUSHED a coach publicly? Ooops, Kelce isn't Marcus Peters so obviously that's OK!!! :doh!:

Dude, everyone knows what you mean by that. You have deep seeded issues. Deal with them on your own time. Not here.

oldman
10-08-2019, 08:22 AM
I'd cut Cam for a cheaper, younger, and more reliable T. I'm not saying he's worthless, but if he's the best we've got, we're in trouble. WTF is going on with Senat and Rankin? If they can't take that job away from Erving, why do we have them taking up a roster spot?

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 08:32 AM
Dude, everyone knows what you mean by that. You have deep seeded issues. Deal with them on your own time. Not here.

LOL what did I "mean" by that? That one player got vilified by Chiefs fans for "misbehaving" and the other gets let off the hook after clearly crossing the line? Yeah, I'm obviously the one with the "issues" dumbass LMAO

oldman
10-08-2019, 08:44 AM
Take a chill pill, dude. While the optics weren't great, if Kelce and EB are OK with each other, then it's all good. None of us know what was said between them. Quit trying to make a mountain out of a momentary molehill.

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 08:54 AM
Take a chill pill, dude. While the optics weren't great, if Kelce and EB are OK with each other, then it's all good. None of us know what was said between them. Quit trying to make a mountain out of a momentary molehill.

No!!..I'm calling out the hypocrisy of many of the fans now. IF Peters would have pushed Sutton like that folks would be losing their f#cking minds!!..and that's a FACT!!.. :harumph:

Jewish Rabbi
10-08-2019, 09:44 AM
No!!..I'm calling out the hypocrisy of many of the fans now. IF Peters would have pushed Sutton like that folks would be losing their fucking minds!!..and that's a FACT!!.. :harumph:

You’re almost as stupid as Ubeja Vontell.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-08-2019, 10:09 AM
No!!..I'm calling out the hypocrisy of many of the fans now. IF Peters would have pushed Sutton like that folks would be losing their fucking minds!!..and that's a FACT!!.. :harumph:

The difference is Peters and Sutton would not be hugging it out and Peters was a shitty locker room guy... He also can't play well... ask Rams fans...

OmahaChief
10-08-2019, 10:12 AM

I think most are smart enough to see what you are really saying.

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 10:17 AM
You’re almost as stupid as Ubeja Vontell.

You were a d/ckhead when you were born, you were a d/ckhead on your first day at dumb school, and you're a d/ckhead now. Therefore your view matters very little to me :thumb: .

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 10:19 AM
The difference is Peters and Sutton would not be hugging it out and Peters was a shitty locker room guy... He also can't play well... ask Rams fans...

Don't try and justify Kelce's behaviour. What he did crossed the line in a major way but folks want to brush it under the carpet because Travis is an "acceptable" bad guy. The double standards are ridiculous.

bobhill
10-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Have they offered anything to jeff Allen to come back?

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 10:21 AM
I think most are smart enough to see what you are really saying.

What am I "saying"? That folks have double standards when it comes to Kelce and Peters? Yes and that's wrong?

Chief Roundup
10-08-2019, 11:25 AM
You were a d/ckhead when you were born, you were a d/ckhead on your first day at dumb school, and you're a d/ckhead now. Therefore your view matters very little to me :thumb: .

Qouted for evidence of filter evasion.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Don't try and justify Kelce's behaviour. What he did crossed the line in a major way but folks want to brush it under the carpet because Travis is an "acceptable" bad guy. The double standards are ridiculous.

Stop already...

Here's the difference:

One hugged it out within minutes of the altercation, is a good team mate, a good positive presence in the locker room and ranked #1 at their positional in all of the NFL who plays 100% all the time.

The other would never hug it out after an altercation, was a bad team mate, a negative presence in the locker room and is ranked nowhere near the top of his position and who takes plays off regularly...

Also, one of them's fan base is very upset with their level of play and effort...

TwistedChief
10-08-2019, 12:22 PM
What am I "saying"? That folks have double standards when it comes to Kelce and Peters? Yes and that's wrong?

God, you're an idiot. It's not an apples to apples comparison. It's not even close. And hint: the primary difference is not skin color.

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Stop already...

Here's the difference:

One hugged it out within minutes of the altercation, is a good team mate, a good positive presence in the locker room and ranked #1 at their positional in all of the NFL who plays 100% all the time.

The other would never hug it out after an altercation, was a bad team mate, a negative presence in the locker room and is ranked nowhere near the top of his position and who takes plays off regularly...

Also, one of them's fan base is very upset with their level of play and effort...

Smh another load of crap. Firstly it's well documented that Peters was very popular with his team mates...so stop the bogus propaganda. Peters was an all-pro CB in KC and two years later we STILL haven't replaced him. Marcus threw a flag in the crowd and all hell broke loose...Travis physically pushes a coach in front of the nation and it's crickets? That BS and merely highlights a clear double standard...period.

Oh, and Peters helped his team reach the superbowl and kept the pats in check in the final...but hey.."Kelce is more important"..right? :D

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 12:25 PM
God, you're an idiot. It's not an apples to apples comparison. It's not even close. And hint: the primary difference is not skin color.

Did Peters put his hands on a coach smartass? And no-one mentioned skin color you clown.

Lzen
10-08-2019, 12:27 PM
LOL yes like the line's issues lay solely at the feet of Erving and he's not had good games this season?!!..what an idiot :rolleyes:

I asked a question!!..it was not a statement dummy.

I think Erving is okay as a guard but he is below average at LT. Fisher can't get back soon enough.

Lzen
10-08-2019, 12:32 PM
...it's well documented that Peters was very popular with his team mates....

I thought I remembered reading that many of Peters' teammates weren't happy with him. I know the coaches certainly were not happy with him. He was a locker room cancer that the Chiefs had to get rid of or it would have infected their locker.

WhiteWhale
10-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Did Peters put his hands on a coach smartass? And no-one mentioned skin color you clown.

Yes. Multiple times.

Didn't he allegedly choke Toub on a team bus?

Which the team certainly did NOT want leaked while trying to trade him.

Not to mention the FOUR TIMES he just left the field because he's a baby. Eric Berry's part time job was retrieving that whiny bitch from the locker room after he scrambles off mid-game. We remember the Jets game because he made an ass of himself and returned without socks on and refused to return the game, but he bailed mid-game several times.

Kelce was having a bad game and was mad at himself for dropping passes. He reacted and almost immediately apologized.

Peters never apologized for anything he ever did. Because he's a douche.

UChieffyBugger
10-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Yes. Multiple times.

Didn't he allegedly choke Toub on a team bus?

Which the team certainly did NOT want leaked while trying to trade him.

Not to mention the FOUR TIMES he just left the field because he's a baby. Eric Berry's part time job was retrieving that whiny bitch from the locker room after he scrambles off mid-game. We remember the Jets game because he made an ass of himself and returned without socks on and refused to return the game, but he bailed mid-game several times.

Kelce was having a bad game and was mad at himself for dropping passes. He reacted and almost immediately apologized.

Peters never apologized for anything he ever did. Because he's a douche.

Lol at this guy coming forth with that BOGUS rumor that NO-ONE confirmed...come better than that please LMAO

Megatron96
10-08-2019, 04:34 PM
Can't imagine anyone still thinks Erving is good at LT at this point. We need Fisher back soonest, put Erving back at LG where he's okay, not great.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-08-2019, 04:36 PM
I don’t want anyone to ever talk shit about Fisher ever again!!

rabblerouser
10-08-2019, 05:14 PM
Did Peters put his hands on a coach smartass?

Yes, Peters choked Dave Toub, threatened to kill the team bus driver, and slapped his mom in front of NFL Security. This was all in NY after the sockless incident where he left the field.

There's a reason we shipped him off in exchange for whatever bag of dicks we could get for him...

Marcus Peters is an ass clown.

JakeF
10-08-2019, 05:19 PM
I don’t want anyone to ever talk shit about Fisher ever again!!
Yep, it's time for all Fisher hate bullshit to stop. He looks better than Schwartz now too who is considered the best RT in the NFL. Fisher is 1st round talent.

I hope that Wisniewski works out at LG. Fisher has been playing with dogshit next to him at LG for 90% of his career.

WhiteWhale
10-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Lol at this guy coming forth with that BOGUS rumor that NO-ONE confirmed...come better than that please LMAO

So why did Andy run him out of town?

NO reason huh?

The most tolerant coach in the NFL traded away an all pro for a 2nd round pick... and this happened for NO REASON.

Think hard about why that makes no sense.

rabblerouser
10-08-2019, 05:58 PM
So why did Andy run him out of town?

NO reason huh?

The most tolerant coach in the NFL traded away an all pro for a 2nd round pick... and this happened for NO REASON.

Think hard about why that makes no sense.

You're trying to logically explain something to a person who wants to trade Fish and keep Cam "Turnstile" Erving as the LT.

Think about THAT.

IowaHawkeyeChief
10-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Yes, Peters choked Dave Toub, threatened to kill the team bus driver, and slapped his mom in front of NFL Security. This was all in NY after the sockless incident where he left the field.

There's a reason we shipped him off in exchange for whatever bag of dicks we could get for him...

Marcus Peters is an ass clown.

^this^

Plus he sucks ass now and the Rams Fans hate him as well...

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-08-2019, 08:08 PM
If Wylie could just keep his block Hardman walks in for a TD

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DT gets the best of Wylie with the swim and club then just bends around to force Mahomes to throw early. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JacobsEyeInTheSky?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#JacobsEyeInTheSky</a> <a href="https://t.co/QvpGDtmdGE">pic.twitter.com/QvpGDtmdGE</a></p>&mdash; Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/1181749738552594432?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mama Hip Rockets
10-08-2019, 09:44 PM
^this^

Plus he sucks ass now and the Rams Fans hate him as well...

The Rams have fans?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Erving and Schwartz get destroyed here

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And our final play of the night. Here was the final 3rd and 8 of the game. Mahomes running for his life at this point. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JacobsEyeInTheSky?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#JacobsEyeInTheSky</a> <a href="https://t.co/V6TPduboIn">pic.twitter.com/V6TPduboIn</a></p>&mdash; Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/1181777415464464392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rabblerouser
10-11-2019, 06:15 PM
Erving and Schwartz get destroyed here

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And our final play of the night. Here was the final 3rd and 8 of the game. Mahomes running for his life at this point. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JacobsEyeInTheSky?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#JacobsEyeInTheSky</a> <a href="https://t.co/V6TPduboIn">pic.twitter.com/V6TPduboIn</a></p>&mdash; Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/1181777415464464392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 9, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Erving is the AIDS of the Oline. Not only is he not good enough to be the long-term starter at LT, he shouldn't even BE at tackle, period. Put his sorry ass back at guard.

Chiefshrink
10-11-2019, 06:22 PM
JJ is going to have Erving for breakfast, lunch and dinner.:rolleyes:

JakeF
10-11-2019, 06:49 PM
Not a fan of Fisher. Bye-bye.

Mahomes makes him look better than he is. Fuck him.Isn't it interesting that the line became really good as soon Mahomes became the QB?
Not even Mahomes is good enough to make Erving and Wylie look good. Notorious would have cut Fisher and given Erving another raise by now.

I can't believe Veach gave Erving a contract extension. :spock:

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
10-11-2019, 07:20 PM
Fisher made Watt his bitch. I wish Fisher was playing this game

TEX
10-12-2019, 06:29 AM
Erving is the AIDS of the Oline. Not only is he not good enough to be the long-term starter at LT, he shouldn't even BE at tackle, period. Put his sorry ass back at guard.

Exactly the case.

scho63
10-12-2019, 10:53 AM
Cam Irving woke up this morning with the cold sweats

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Not even Mahomes is good enough to make Erving and Wylie look good. Notorious would have cut Fisher and given Erving another raise by now.

I can't believe Veach gave Erving a contract extension. :spock:

Well, I guess Joe Thomas didn't want to come out of retirement.

KChiefs1
10-12-2019, 11:20 AM
Over the period that Fisher is out, Does that put Fisher on the trade block once the season is over? Cam is younger and would no doubt cost significantly less to retain than Fisher. And potentially the money saved could help to keep the likes of Jones or give guys like Ramsey a contract IF Veach decides to make a trade. Just something to ponder because having a decent O-line on cheap contracts could be a God send for this team moving forward when you factor in Mahomes's impending contract extension.

Laughable

KChiefs1
10-12-2019, 11:22 AM
I'm ok with drafting a LT with our 32nd pick in the first round 2020 draft to compete for starting LT.

I’d draft 2-3 OL every year to protect Mahomes.

KChiefs1
10-12-2019, 11:23 AM
Erving is better at LT than you are at creating threads, and Erving fucking sucks ass.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191012/d9742012002cf36ae2edad4ea4d1d944.jpg

JakeF
10-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Well, I guess Joe Thomas didn't want to come out of retirement.So Cam Erving and Joe Thomas were our only 2 options? :spock:

Maybe Andy Reid forgot to tell Veach what to do so he panicked and gave Erving a new contract.

RunKC
10-12-2019, 03:52 PM
So Cam Erving and Joe Thomas were our only 2 options? :spock:

Maybe Andy Reid forgot to tell Veach what to do so he panicked and gave Erving a new contract.

Who in the hell are these backup swing tackles that are as good as you claim?

Can you name a single swing tackle on any team that is going to come in and play well when a starting tackle gets hurt?

JakeF
10-12-2019, 04:26 PM
Who in the hell are these backup swing tackles that are as good as you claim?

Can you name a single swing tackle on any team that is going to come in and play well when a starting tackle gets hurt?
Stop making excuses for Veach, he fucked up and overrated Erving. We signed Erving to a new contract last September. We had all offseason and the draft to find a better fucking lineman than Erving.

RealSNR
10-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Stop making excuses for Veach, he fucked up and overrated Erving. We signed Erving to a new contract last September. We had all offseason and the draft to find a better fucking lineman than Erving.

Except you didn’t address his point.

Find a swing tackle on some other team who’s awesome

rabblerouser
10-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Erving is better at LT than you are at creating threads, and Erving ****ing sucks ass.

I would just like to point out that I would rather read every single post King has ever made and read every word of every single DeBerg thread than to accidentally click on another UChieffyBurger thread.

His threads are almost as bad as Ubeja's...

scho63
10-12-2019, 05:12 PM
I would just like to point out that I would rather read every single post King has ever made and read every word of every single DeBerg thread than to accidentally click on another UChieffyBurger thread.

His threads are almost as bad as Ubeja's...

UChieffyBugger acting a little like Ubeja Buggy

You don't say??? :LOL:

rabblerouser
10-12-2019, 05:19 PM
You don't say??? :LOL:

Oh, but I do.

He acts like I'm the only one who can't stand his dumbassery, but it brings down the quality of the entire board with straight stupid shit like "should be we trade Fisher and let Erving get Mahomes killed every week?"

rabblerouser
10-13-2019, 08:59 AM
Cam Irving woke up this morning with the cold sweats

Cam Erving woke up this morning, shit the bed, and had already allowed two sacks.