PDA

View Full Version : Football Coaches asked the league to call holding more

JakeF
09-23-2019, 01:08 PM
People have been complaining about the increase in holding calls this year. According to Troy Aiken, that is because the coaches brought up the issue during the competition committee meetings that holding wasn't being called enough.

Don't yell at the refs or the league, yell at the coaches.

:hmmm:

VAChief
09-23-2019, 01:17 PM
People have been complaining about the increase in holding calls this year. According to Troy Aiken, that is because the coaches brought up the issue during the competition committee meetings that holding wasn't being called enough.

Don't yell at the refs or the league, yell at the coaches.

:hmmm:

It is a call you could probably make every down. One of the more inconsistently applied rules in the NFL.

Dayze
09-23-2019, 01:19 PM
I have no idea what holding is anymore.
I see people getting mugged, no call.
I see people with some miniscule tug of the jersey...call.

at the conclusion of each play, its like the Wheel of Whatever....waiting to see the flag.

Beef Supreme
09-23-2019, 01:23 PM
I have no idea what holding is anymore.
I see people getting mugged, no call.
I see people with some miniscule tug of the jersey...call.

at the conclusion of each play, its like the Wheel of Whatever....waiting to see the flag.

Same goes for pass interference. And roughing the passer. And probably a few other things.

Drag your fingers across Tom Brady's shoulder pad and that is roughing the QB, but not for anyone else.

TambaBerry
09-23-2019, 01:25 PM
i have to delay my celebrations now because of penalties. So often now a big play happens and it gets called back

Dunerdr
09-23-2019, 01:38 PM
Aiken or Aikmen or anakin?

BlackHelicopters
09-23-2019, 02:11 PM
Aiken or Aikmen or anakin?

Anal