PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jackson Mahomes. Hero? You decide.

BWillie
09-24-2019, 07:45 PM
https://thespun.com/news/report-patrick-mahomes-brother-thrown-out-of-game-for-doing-this-to-baker-mayfield

The brother of star NFL quarterback Patrick Mahomes was once thrown out of a game for doing something to Baker Mayfield. Seriously.

The Athletic’s Bruce Feldman has an oral history on the epic Oklahoma-Texas Tech game from 2016, in which Mahomes and Mayfield combined for more than 1,200 passing yards and 12 touchdowns.

The best nugget from the story, in my opinion, is that of Mahomes’ brother.

Mahomes’ brother was reportedly thrown out of the stands for hitting Mayfield with a tortilla (Texas Tech fans like to throw tortillas in celebration).

Mayfield, of course, ate the tortilla, because that’s what Baker Mayfield would do.

“Patrick’s brother, (16-year-old) Jackson, threw a tortilla and it hit Baker Mayfield —he didn’t know it was Patrick Mahomes’ brother. His brother wasn’t throwing it to be mean…Baker picked it up and took a bite out of it. Then Patrick’s brother got thrown out of the game.”

That is just an awesome anecdote.

You can read the full story here.

carcosa
09-24-2019, 07:47 PM
Great!

notorious
09-24-2019, 08:07 PM
Bring him in for a look?

BWillie
09-24-2019, 08:09 PM
Bring him in for a look?

I'm afraid he's just a standout basketball player. Maybe he can play TE in 2027?

Titty Meat
09-24-2019, 08:28 PM
Dudes a flamer

Hoover
09-24-2019, 08:32 PM
Have we signed this POS yet?

In58men
09-24-2019, 08:32 PM
Dudes a flamer

And?

BigRedChief
09-24-2019, 09:53 PM
I had a phone conversation with him during the Jacksonville weekend. He was one irate pissed off dude. Thought we were some rip off deal trying to make money off his brother. I wasn’t having his shit.

Told him the name of the person of the Mahomes foundation we were working with..... he said.....uhhh she didn’t tell me. I told him sounds like an organizational communication issue. And if he had any more concerns he could contact his Dad, Mom and sisters who were standing about 5 feet from me. Would you like to talk to them? Uhhhh no, sorry for the confusion and hung up.

FlorentinePogen
09-24-2019, 10:00 PM
I had a phone conversation with him during the Jacksonville weekend. He was one irate pissed off dude. Thought we were some rip off deal trying to make money off his brother. I wasn’t having his shit.

Told him the name of the person of the Mahomes foundation we were working with..... he said.....uhhh she didn’t tell me. I told him sounds like an organizational communication issue. And if he had any more concerns he could contact his Dad, Mom and sisters who were standing about 5 feet from me. Would you like to talk to them? Uhhhh no, sorry for the confusion and hung up.

lmao...you didn't call him "Fredo" did you?

Jewish Rabbi
09-24-2019, 10:17 PM

He seems like a douche

BigRedChief
09-24-2019, 10:27 PM
He seems like a douchea big time one.

I told the guy we were a grass roots Chiefs fan group. We’d never do anything to harm Mahomes. Were the fans who would run through walls for him. He just kept ranting.

TribalElder
09-24-2019, 10:34 PM
He should throw dildos at the patriots and see if brady eats it

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ob3ph28YvHQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Monkey God
09-24-2019, 10:54 PM
I remember someone from the media asked Pat prior to the Browns game, during one of his media seasons, if his brother would be in attendance with tortillas.

Simply Red
09-24-2019, 11:31 PM
And?

Billay wants to blow him.

big nasty kcnut
09-24-2019, 11:45 PM
Also throw tortillas it not racist. Signed half Mexican descent guy who think it's clever.

Titty Meat
09-25-2019, 12:35 AM
And?

I want to blow him. His cock could reach my stomach standing up. Do you think the stomach acid would hurt him?

BWillie
09-25-2019, 02:30 AM
a big time one.

I told the guy we were a grass roots Chiefs fan group. We’d never do anything to harm Mahomes. Were the fans who would run through walls for him. He just kept ranting.

Well, that sucks to hear. I did read a quote by Patrick Mahomes that acknowledged he wasn't that close to his brother growing up, but that they are much closer now because he isn't as annoying. He was joking...buuut maybe not?

Either way, he's just a kid. Has room to grow as a person.

TwistedChief
09-25-2019, 03:41 AM
a big time one.

Right, but think of it from his perspective: he's helping his brother manage his affairs and there are people coming at him from all angles looking to take advantage of the situation. Must be overwhelming.

srvy
09-25-2019, 04:37 AM
How would you get a families personal phone number? Why would you be contacting through personal family members instead of through Pats agent. Something sounds weird here.

chinaski
09-25-2019, 05:00 AM
Most people would come off as standoffish and suspicious if a stranger was making requests/demands that seemed outside of the norm...and that would certainly be amplified if your brother was a celebrity and the most important person in sports. Put yourself in his shoes.

Hell, I can come across as a major asshole sometimes with people I don't know...especially if I feel slighted or wronged.

As far as the tortilla thing, BFD.

BigRedChief
09-25-2019, 05:24 AM
Right, but think of it from his perspective: he's helping his brother manage his affairs and there are people coming at him from all angles looking to take advantage of the situation. Must be overwhelming.Ohhh I get it. I'm sure there are many trying to make money off Mahomes name. When I explained we were working through the normal channels, he knew the person name at the Mahomes foundation we had been working with, It was 6 months ago when we first were contacted by them, they approached us. We are just a Chiefs fan group etc.

He should have backed off with his ranting then. Only when I told him his family was here, do you want to talk to them, did he back off. He sounded young and very immature to be contacting the public. Especially, when he doesnt have all the information from his own organization.

Got a call 2 days later from the legal arm of the Mahomes foundation apologizing for the confusion and looking forward to working with us in the future etc.etc. We will work with them again next year for the Miami and Tampa Bay events.

BigRedChief
09-25-2019, 05:28 AM
How would you get a families personal phone number? Why would you be contacting through personal family members instead of through Pats agent. Something sounds weird here.One of our members is long time friends with Brittany, she gave Brittany my number. Assuming that's how he got my cell# but the Mahomes foundation already had it anyway. so maybe he just looked it up in their files?

srvy
09-25-2019, 05:31 AM
One of our members is long time friends with Brittany, she gave Brittany my number. Assuming that's how he got my cell# but the Mahomes foundation already had it anyway. so maybe he just looked it up in their files?

Ok. But still maybe this is information better kept to yourself than a message board. :shrug:

BigRedChief
09-25-2019, 05:36 AM
Most people would come off as standoffish and suspicious if a stranger was making requests/demands that seemed outside of the norm...and that would certainly be amplified if your brother was a celebrity and the most important person in sports. Put yourself in his shoes.

Hell, I can come across as a major asshole sometimes with people I don't know...especially if I feel slighted or wronged.

As far as the tortilla thing, BFD.I blew it off as soon as he hung up. I was hanging with the Mahomes family, the family was happy, taking pics with whoever wanted one, Complementing our group etc. I was also a very happy camper.

As I said, we will work with them again next year.

BigRedChief
09-25-2019, 05:37 AM
Ok. But still maybe this is information better kept to yourself than a message board. :shrug:That the brother was a dick on a phone call?

ChiTown
09-25-2019, 05:44 AM
Billay wants to blow him.

Nothing unique about that. That list is a long one....

TimBone
09-25-2019, 06:14 AM
Ok. But still maybe this is information better kept to yourself than a message board. :shrug:C'mon, man. He had to let everyone know he put him in his place.

It's like you dont even know BRC.

srvy
09-25-2019, 06:17 AM
C'mon, man. He had to let everyone know he put him in his place.

It's like you dont even know BRC.I guess not.

typed with my trusty nose picker using Tapatalk

chiefzilla1501
09-25-2019, 06:24 AM
Actual footage of the incident

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="14874474" data-share-method="host" data-width="100%" data-aspect-ratio="1.1690140845070423"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/uncle-rico-small-napoleon-dynamite-gif-14874474">Uncle Rico Small Napoleon Dynamite GIF</a> from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/unclericosmall-gifs">Unclericosmall GIFs</a></div><script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

BlackHelicopters
09-25-2019, 03:11 PM
Can he play CB?