They only scored 16 on Buffalo

https://youtu.be/09FuzbffoRo

https://youtu.be/h46nCd_h4iQ

Hammock Parties
10-02-2019, 06:25 AM
i hope he dies

chinaski
10-02-2019, 06:27 AM
I had no idea that Tom was into cattle farming? Did he attempt to french kiss the calf and it pulled back so hard that it hurt itself?

WhawhaWhat
10-02-2019, 06:41 AM
Am I the only one that hits the next button on every Eric Mangini clip on Youtube?

Yehoodi
10-02-2019, 09:25 AM
There are rumors around here that the reason they signed a 3rd QB was to give Brady some break at practice.

Frazod
10-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Am I the only one that hits the next button on every Eric Mangini clip on Youtube?

No. Screw Mangina.

BlackOp
10-02-2019, 09:45 AM
There are rumors around here that the reason they signed a 3rd QB was to give Brady some break at practice.

There is the thought around here...that Brady hanging out with Dean Blandino is greasy AF...that and Belichick's son being forcibly removed by the Bills head coach after watching them practice.....Mcdermott knows what's up.

Patriots haven't carried 3 QBs in years... doubt BB is giving up a roster spot for a scout QB. He can use a PS spot for that...

They had Hoyer and cut him...even though owing him money. There is more to this signing than just giving Tounge-kissing Tom a mid-week break.

Yehoodi
10-02-2019, 10:42 AM
There is the thought around here...that Brady hanging out with Dean Blandino is greasy AF...that and Belichick's son being forcibly removed by the Bills head coach after watching them practice.....Mcdermott knows what's up.

Patriots haven't carried 3 QBs in years... doubt BB is giving up a roster spot for a scout QB. He can use a PS spot for that...

They had Hoyer and cut him...even though owing him money. There is more to this signing than just giving Tounge-kissing Tom a mid-week break.

Got no problem with Tommy Tutone hanging out with Dean B having a beer. :) Dean is out of the NFL. Seriously, I do see that it seems too close for comfort.

BB son's just wanted to watch the Bills to see if he can get any pointers. :).
Seriously, this happens a lot from what i heard after the game. You got fans in the stands watching you and frankly nothing stopping coaches from being in the coaching box at this time.

It is still a little mystery why the Pats brought in the 3rd QB, some speculated it was due to Stidham throwing a pick 6 and some think Brady is injured and needs a break. The did carry 3 QBs with Brady/Jimmy G/Jacoby B. for a year and change. But agree the overall MO of the Pats is to carry just two.

smithandrew051
10-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Got no problem with Tommy Tutone hanging out with Dean B having a beer. :) Dean is out of the NFL. Seriously, I do see that it seems too close for comfort.

BB son's just wanted to watch the Bills to see if he can get any pointers. :).
Seriously, this happens a lot from what i heard after the game. You got fans in the stands watching you and frankly nothing stopping coaches from being in the coaching box at this time.

It is still a little mystery why the Pats brought in the 3rd QB, some speculated it was due to Stidham throwing a pick 6 and some think Brady is injured and needs a break. The did carry 3 QBs with Brady/Jimmy G/Jacoby B. for a year and change.

Jimmy G and Brissett was a little different though I think. Brady was facing a suspension, so they needed two additional QBs until he got back. Once Jimmy G got hurt and Brissett played well, they weren’t about to release Brissett without getting something back.

Besides, both were drafted third round or earlier. Patriots ended up flipping both to teams with QB needs.

You’re a Pats fan, so you’re probably more familiar with that situation. Correct me where I might be wrong. I don’t see an opportunity to flip any of the two QBs behind Brady.

MahiMike
10-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Hopefully it's gang green.

BlackOp
10-02-2019, 10:55 AM

If the child-kisser and Blandino are now BFF...when exactly did the two become soul-mates? He's only been out of NFL for little more than a season...and still connected to it.

TB is a superstar..and he's spending his nights off hanging with the ex head-of-officiating now?

That's sketchy on all kinds of levels...there was never a full explanation on why he is no longer in his role.

It's worked out for you...Riveron runs the command center now...and if he can reverse a call in NE's favor, he will do it. Removing the Steelers game winning TD was a nice touch... Bills, Texans, Jets...and Chiefs/Jags come play-off time time.

Yehoodi
10-02-2019, 11:07 AM
Jimmy G and Brissett was a little different though I think. Brady was facing a suspension, so they needed two additional QBs until he got back. Once Jimmy G got hurt and Brissett played well, they weren’t about to release Brissett without getting something back.

Besides, both were drafted third round or earlier. Patriots ended up flipping both to teams with QB needs.

You’re a Pats fan, so you’re probably more familiar with that situation. Correct me where I might be wrong. I don’t see an opportunity to flip any of the two QBs behind Brady.

Yes agreed. Jimmy G was brought in, some fans think, as a successor for Brady, if he declined or retired, or perhaps gave the team a tough time with contracts.

The Pats have always had a solid back-up i think in the thoughts that if we loose Brady for a game or two, we have someone that can keep the team afloat. Jimmy G. was this plus an option to be the next guy as i mentioned above.

I think Jacoby was insurance to the above and to be a 2nd QB while Brady was on suspension as you mentioned. And maybe a longer term solution if Jimmy G. were to leave.

And yes given that we now have a 3rd QB, one would guess that there is an issue with #1 or #2 QB

Yehoodi
10-02-2019, 11:16 AM
If the child-kisser and Blandino are now BBF...when exactly did the two become soul-mates? He's only been out of NFL for little more than a season...and still connected to it.

TB is a superstar..and he's spending his nights off hanging with the ex head-of-officiating now?

That's sketchy on all kinds of levels...there was never a full explanation on why he is no longer in his role.

It's worked out for you...Riveron runs the command center now...and if he can reverse a call in NE's favor, he will do it. Removing the Steelers game winning TD was a nice touch... Bills, Texans, Jets...and Chiefs/Jags come play-off time time.

Yes it does not look good. I agree.

As for the Pitt touchdown, it was under the old rule and the ball move and spun on him on the turf as he was going to the ground, went to one knee before taking a third step. Contrast the Phila TE in the SB who took a third step before going to the ground and lost the ball.

As for the other calls, I did not agree with the Bills call although it did move but they should of let it go. And the one on the Jets was rough too.

The rules were construed very strict in that year. The rule was changed the next year and the NFL even modified it before SB. There was a TD by a Phila RB where he moved and regripped the ball and perhaps should of been incomplete.

As for KC/Pats, there were calls on both sides that each fan base was not happy with the calls.

RealSNR
10-02-2019, 11:21 AM
i hope he dies

Pretty much this.

BlackOp
10-02-2019, 11:31 AM
As for KC/Pats, there were calls on both sides that each fan base was not happy with the calls.

This Hogan call won you the game...flip the uniforms and no way does KC get that call after review.

https://i.ibb.co/P5xC2Y4/drop.png (https://ibb.co/XzXJn4p)

Riveron handed you the Texans game too...you forgot that one. Obviously, this is a catch if you dont play for Pittsburgh.

https://i.ibb.co/JdN7wQL/12.png (https://imgbb.com/)

Yehoodi
10-02-2019, 12:13 PM
This Hogan call won you the game...flip the uniforms and no way does KC get that call after review.

https://i.ibb.co/P5xC2Y4/drop.png (https://ibb.co/XzXJn4p)

Riveron handed you the Texans game too...you forgot that one. Obviously, this is a catch if you dont play for Pittsburgh.

https://i.ibb.co/JdN7wQL/12.png (https://imgbb.com/)

These come down to a matter of opinion. With the old rule (more strict) on Cook's catch, there can be a slight movement of the ball provided the movement is within the control of the player, even if the ball touches the ground. Al thought that any movement that was seen was still under the control of Cooks. Contrast this with Pitt TE where the balls spun in his hands at it hit the ground, so no control as Al was of the opinion the ground caused the spin.

With AJS of the jets the ball move a bit in his hands as he hit out of bounds in the end zone (kind of harsh)

With Buff WR ball too move a bit after he got two feet in bounds (too harsh)

In both these cases Al thought the ball moved outside the players' control.

Last year the rule was lightened and allow for more movement.

AL thought Hogan had control of the ball as it skitted on the ground.

I agree with Al on Cooks, Hogan and Pitt TE, but think AJS and Buff WR were harsh.

Judy Jayhawk
10-02-2019, 12:17 PM
On First Take this morning they were calling Brady a "game manager." Indicated that he doesn't practice any more.

alpha_omega
10-02-2019, 12:19 PM
On First Take this morning they were calling Brady a "game manager." Indicated that he doesn't practice any more.

Yep, not just there...i've heard that 7 or 8 times since Sunday.

scho63
10-02-2019, 12:28 PM
This is what we need to do to those damn Patriots and that calf muscle

https://media3.giphy.com/media/5d3D6Jc0IGcN2/giphy.gif

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-11/25/13/enhanced/webdr06/anigif_original-16625-1448475856-4.gif?

RetiredSeniorChief
10-02-2019, 12:48 PM

I don't care what you do to try and stay young; once you are in your 40's things go down hill. I bet he's feeling it; and it will only get worse as the season progresses.

staylor26
10-02-2019, 12:53 PM
I don't care what you do to try and stay young; once you are in your 40's things go down hill. I bet he's feeling it; and it will only get worse as the season progresses.

“Nope Brady is going to play till he’s 50”- way too many people

When I talk about the inevitably that is him falling off a cliff, people respond as if it were a conspiracy theory LMAO

Why do so many people think that Brady is immortal?

chiefforlife
10-02-2019, 12:57 PM

When I talk about the inevitably that is him falling off a cliff, people respond as if it were a conspiracy theory LMAO

I think you are right. Its just that people have waited so long for it to happen they are gun shy about calling it.
It is inevitable and long overdue. Let it be this year!

Packfan12
10-02-2019, 02:05 PM
I hope he retires very soon.

smithandrew051
10-02-2019, 02:28 PM

Only two things are possible:

Brady WILL fall off a cliff very soon due to his age.

Or

Brady is cheating with a number of banned substances that will allow him to delay the inevitable.

You can’t play football for that long without declining in your 40’s.

saphojunkie
10-02-2019, 02:35 PM
i hope he dies

Boca di lupo

tooge
I hope he gets mersa and loses his leg. Fuck him. He is a cheater and a man/child kisser

saphojunkie
Only two things are possible:

Brady WILL fall off a cliff very soon due to his age.

Or

Brady is cheating with a number of banned substances that will allow him to delay the inevitable.

Both are likely

TinyEvel
10-02-2019, 02:37 PM
I'm 50 and I hurt my shoulder washing my car this weekend. Circular motion across the roof tweaked my shoulder socket.

That sucked.

Rain Man
10-02-2019, 02:38 PM
He's a goner. Living off reputation and bad drafting by the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins at this point.

Yehoodi
10-02-2019, 02:38 PM

I agree, it will be interesting to see how the season pans out and how Brady preforms.

Brady has played through injuries before, but he is older now.

RunKC
10-02-2019, 02:41 PM

He doesn’t really do anything that a young guy like Mahomes does.

No scrambling, rarely throws deep, rarely gets hit bc he releases the ball quickly.

The moment he moves his feet it’s over.

staylor26
10-02-2019, 02:43 PM
He doesn’t really do anything that a young guy like Mahomes does.

No scrambling, rarely throws deep, rarely gets hit bc he releases the ball quickly.

The moment he moves his feet it’s over.

So his playing style is going to allow him to play for another 10 years? Is that what you are saying?

If so, couldn’t you have said the same shit about Peyton?

chiefforlife
10-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Buffalo exposed him, I think every team going forward will use a similar game plan against him. Whether they have the personnel to do it remains to be seen but the blueprint is available.
42 and fading....

YES!!

O.city
10-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Injuries just take longer to heal and things just don't move as quickly as you get older.

staylor26
10-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Buffalo exposed him, I think every team going forward will use a similar game plan against him. Whether they have the personnel to do it remains to be seen but the blueprint is available.
42 and fading....

YES!!

I haven’t watched the Bills much, but you’d have to think there are some similarities in Spags and McDermott’s defensive schemes.

AdolfOliverBush
10-02-2019, 02:50 PM
It's only a matter of time. Regardless of his age and conditioning, he will suffer another significant injury if he continues to play. Every NFL starter does, punters and kickers aside.

RunKC
10-02-2019, 02:52 PM
So his playing style is going to allow him to play for another 10 years? Is that what you are saying?

If so, couldn’t you have said the same shit about Peyton?

People can make fun of me for buying in, but I’m a big believer in not eating shit that causes inflammation (aka sugar, junk food). I think it hurts your body as you get older. That’s probably why he's outlasted Peyton health wise.

I don’t think he’s playing much longer. He looked like shit last January and Bill knows it, which is why his contract voids after this season. He sold his house and even Schefter thinks he could be done in NE after this year, maybe playing somewhere else.

If I had to guess, I’d say he could play 1 more year after this one, but he won’t be near as good later in the season.

He’s getting close to being done.

Yehoodi
10-02-2019, 02:53 PM
42 and fading....

YES!!

Buffalo gave the offense and Brady fits last year in Buffalo, so this Sunday is not that big of a surprise.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-02-2019, 03:13 PM
I haven’t watched the Bills much, but you’d have to think there are some similarities in Spags and McDermott’s defensive schemes.

Lets see, Bills #2 in Rush Defense
Chiefs #30 in rush Defense

I'd say NO!

staylor26
10-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Lets see, Bills #2 in Rush Defense
Chiefs #30 in rush Defense

I'd say NO!

Umm what does that have to do with their schemes?

I’m talking about the fact that McDermott and Spags both learned under Jim Johnson, and they’ve both historically done a good job against Brady and the Pats.

BlackOp
10-02-2019, 04:54 PM

With the shortage of younger, marquee QBs in the AFC (until recently)...The NFL has being trying to prolong the NE situation. This was obvious with the calls in Jags AFCCG. They did not want Bortles in the SB at all costs.

The NFL hires an "independent" company to test for banned substances... but I'm sure there is a confidentiality agreement with the results. They couldn't nor wouldn't go to the press about their findings.

Brady makes them too much money and like Manning...they would bury the situation. There was barely a peep about the Manning scandal except clips of him pretending to be outraged about the accusations.

I doubt he's even tested at this point...he's in the "do not touch" portion of his career.

Why would the NFL kill their golden goose...athletic integrity is just window dressing. They are about profit...and growing their brand.

Until Mahomes...he was their most marketable player. The NFL has a lot of terrible teams this year...did anyone watch the MNF game? I didnt.

RunKC
10-02-2019, 05:44 PM
With the shortage of younger, marquee QBs in the AFC (until recently)...The NFL has being trying to prolong the NE situation. This was obvious with the calls in Jags AFCCG. They did not want Bortles in the SB at all costs.

The NFL hires an "independent" company to test for banned substances... but I'm sure there is a confidentiality agreement with the results. They couldn't nor wouldn't go to the press about their findings.

Brady makes them too much money and like Manning...they would bury the situation. There was barely a peep about the Manning scandal except clips of him pretending to be outraged about the accusations.

I doubt he's even tested at this point...he's in the "do not touch" portion of his career.

Why would the NFL kill their golden goose...athletic integrity is just window dressing. They are about profit...and growing their brand.

Until Mahomes...he was their most marketable player. The NFL has a lot of terrible teams this year...did anyone watch the MNF game? I didnt.

If this was true the league would have done everything possible to get Mahomes in the Super Bowl last year and will do the same this year.

Everybody was already sick of the Patriots being in the Super Bowl.

carcosa
10-02-2019, 05:47 PM
42 and fading....

YES!!

YES!!!!!!;!

FlaChief58
10-02-2019, 05:51 PM

The NFL didn't get the message though. In their eyes, everyone on the planet loves them some pedo tom

Pablo
10-02-2019, 06:08 PM
The NFL didn't get the message though. In their eyes, everyone on the planet loves them some pedo tom

He is a pedophile. And he invited that rapist into his home to has his way with his children. Hope it's calf cancer.

BlackOp
10-02-2019, 06:19 PM
If this was true the league would have done everything possible to get Mahomes in the Super Bowl last year and will do the same this year.

Did you forget who runs the NFL...and got Goodell his $44 million a year dream job?

Last year was his de facto "retirement gift"...

RunKC
10-02-2019, 06:32 PM
Did you forget who runs the NFL...and got Goodell his $44 million a year dream job?

Last year was his de facto "retirement gift"...

^time to stop watching a “rigged league” if you believe this.

Stockholm syndrome at its finest

TimeForWasp
10-02-2019, 06:52 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9GheDixE_iY/T89vJhYfPrI/AAAAAAAAKpA/m4EhZCLTw_I/s400/reverse-1237466918_cows.gif

CrookedTrump
10-03-2019, 04:18 PM
Yes it does not look good. I agree.

As for the Pitt touchdown, it was under the old rule and the ball move and spun on him on the turf as he was going to the ground, went to one knee before taking a third step. Contrast the Phila TE in the SB who took a third step before going to the ground and lost the ball.

As for the other calls, I did not agree with the Bills call although it did move but they should of let it go. And the one on the Jets was rough too.

The rules were construed very strict in that year. The rule was changed the next year and the NFL even modified it before SB. There was a TD by a Phila RB where he moved and regripped the ball and perhaps should of been incomplete.

You are a Pat's fan, why are you even responding to ridiculous propaganda. Everyone and their mother knows Brady isn't going out for beers at 10:30 on Sunday night during the season with anyone, nevermind the former head official. Just like 99% of their cheating accusations, it's not true.

St. Patty's Fire
10-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Umm what does that have to do with their schemes?

I’m talking about the fact that McDermott and Spags both learned under Jim Johnson, and they’ve both historically done a good job against Brady and the Pats.

Here’s an informative article from when the Bills hired McDermott.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2017/1/12/14236950/sean-mcdermott-buffalo-bills-head-coach-4-3-defense-all-22

I believe they both operate out of a 4-3 under base.

highBOLTage
10-03-2019, 05:24 PM
If the child-kisser and Blandino are now BFF...when exactly did the two become soul-mates? He's only been out of NFL for little more than a season...and still connected to it.

The level of your stupidity is impressive. https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325405
Post 3. It was a joke. Unless...
you think Brady and Blandino shut the game off after 9pm on Thursday night, go bowling for maybe an hour. Then Blandino is going to be in LA for the Rich Eisen show tomorrow at 9am. No flights that late from Logan....I bet Brady charters a plane for his BFF Dean to make the show. Yip. That's what happened.

BlackOp
10-03-2019, 07:09 PM
The level of your stupidity is impressive. https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325405
Post 3. It was a joke. Unless...
you think Brady and Blandino shut the game off after 9pm on Thursday night, go bowling for maybe an hour. Then Blandino is going to be in LA for the Rich Eisen show tomorrow at 9am. No flights that late from Logan....I bet Brady charters a plane for his BFF Dean to make the show. Yip. That's what happened.

Blandino was the one that said he was hanging with Tounge-kissing Tom...when Brady sent the tweet.

His travel agenda is his own business...

highBOLTage
10-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Blandino was the one that said he was hanging with Tounge-kissing Tom...when Brady sent the tweet.

His travel agenda is his own business...https://www.youtube.com/embed/wQj2HJBuAHY
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wQj2HJBuAHY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I know he said it. I watched the posted video, did you? He was kidding, joking, making a funny. They both laughed after he said it. He went on to talk about the third and fourth quarter. Must have been a terrible bowling companion the way he was monitoring the game.
And it was a stupid discussion. His tweet was after the pretend roughing call, but it worked by stopping holding calls in the third quarter, but then they forgot about the tweet and called holding again in the fourth.

Simply Red
10-03-2019, 09:54 PM
embed your YouTube videos you irresponsible slob.

Hope you're well Billay.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-03-2019, 10:01 PM
i hope he dies

I have a dream. Mahomes buries his craptastic, cheating franchise in the playoffs but not before Frank Clark finally shows up for one spectacularly brilliant play in which he hobbles the kid kisser for life, leaving him cane-toting gimp.

Titty Meat
10-03-2019, 10:11 PM
embed your YouTube videos you irresponsible slob.

Hope you're well Billay.

Click the links fag

Simply Red
10-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Click the links pillowbiter

whatever faggot, chill.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 07:27 AM
There is the thought around here...that Brady hanging out with Dean Blandino is greasy AF...

It was a JOKE you stupid fuqtard.

that and Belichick's son being forcibly removed by the Bills head coach after watching them practice.....Mcdermott knows what's up.

Isn't being so relentlessly stupid tiring? Isn't being relentlessly paranoid terrifying? I mean, how the actual fuck do you survive?

Naptown Chief
10-04-2019, 07:37 AM
This POS dead yet?

Lzen
10-04-2019, 07:51 AM

I have seen this a few times now from Pats fans. Can you point out which calls the Pats fans think were not fair? I need specifics or this is simply another meaningless talking point.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2019, 08:41 AM
I have a dream. Mahomes buries his craptastic, cheating franchise in the playoffs but not before Frank Clark finally shows up for one spectacularly brilliant play in which he hobbles the kid kisser for life, leaving him cane-toting gimp.

Fourth quarter, AFC Championship. Chiefs ahead 54-20. Frank Clark beats the Patriots' third-string tackle and buries his helmet right below his chin, coming up from ground level after breaking away from a Cheatriot hold.

Brady's head snaps back and he does a backwards 720 in the air, and as his second spin completes, his leg is hit from the side by one of his own offensive linemen.

*CRACK*

Brady's leg goes in one direction while the rest of his body spins with incredible centrifugal force in the other. The skin rips in several directions and the leg breaks clean off with the bone sticking out, and goes flying towards the sideline, where it impales Belichick.

Bill drops to his knees as the crowd gasps, then steels himself and rises to his feet, grasping the leg and plunging the broken bone even deeper into his chest, and through his back as he screams "GAROPPOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Brady faints from blood loss, but lives. At the hospital he wakes up, horribly disfigured. The doctors had to take skin grafts to save the rest of his leg, and the only place they could use was his face.

As he leaves the hospital in a wheelchair, a one-legged gargoyle resembling Captain Pike from Star Trek, a red and gold Ferrari screeches up. Out steps Gisele, who walks around the car to the passenger side.

"I'm sorry, Tom. I think we should see other people."

The passenger door opens and Patrick Mahomes grabs Gisele by the back of her belt, pulling her onto his lap. She squeals and giggles as he buries his face in her bountiful tresses and grunts "let me show you how the MVP goes deep, girrrrl."

Brady whimpers, sobs and reaches into his pocket. He rips open a king size Snickers and shoves it into his abhorrently slanted maw.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 08:45 AM
I have seen this a few times now from Pats fans. Can you point out which calls the Pats fans think were not fair? I need specifics or this is simply another meaningless talking point.

The only call that comes to mind is a bad non-call on the KC pick play that got you guys down to inside the 5 yard line or whatever in advance of a TD. You can see it at the 13:07 mark of the vid below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKLkj0FzoEo

That to me negates the bad roughing the passer call on Brady. That was on 2nd and 7 with about 7 minutes left in the game.

As to the other three "controversial" calls in teh 4th quarter:

1. Edelman clearly didn't touch the ball (bizarre as that seems).

2. Ford was beyond obviously off-sides, so that call is less controversial than just critical, because JFC how can you do that?

3. The Hogan catch was cloooose, so yeah, I guess why people are pissed about that one. I can argue control, but I get it.

But either way it's not the NFL or refs trying to FIX the outcome. If they WANTED New England to win, you don't let it be as close as it was. You also:

1. DO call the obvious OPI I mentioned above.

2. DON'T Call the Patriots for DPI for 23 yards on 2nd and 7 with 3 minutes left.

3. DON'T call the Patriots for defensive holding on THIRD and fucking 7 with 5+ minutes left.

So if you want to argue refs are idiots, or blind, or missed stuff, sure, but if they're trying to fix games, they really had better opportunities to do it.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 08:45 AM
Fourth quarter, AFC Championship. Chiefs ahead 54-20. Frank Clark beats the Patriots' third-string tackle and buries his helmet right below his chin, coming up from ground level after breaking away from a Cheatriot hold.

Brady's head snaps back and he does a backwards 720 in the air, and as his second spin completes, his leg is hit from the side by one of his own offensive linemen.

*CRACK*

Brady's leg goes in one direction while the rest of his body spins with incredible centrifugal force in the other. The skin rips in several directions and the leg breaks clean off with the bone sticking out, and goes flying towards the sideline, where it impales Belichick.

Bill drops to his knees as the crowd gasps, then steels himself and rises to his feet, grasping the leg and plunging the broken bone even deeper into his chest, and through his back as he screams "GAROPPOLOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

Brady faints from blood loss, but lives. At the hospital he wakes up, horribly disfigured. The doctors had to take skin grafts to save the rest of his leg, and the only place they could use was his face.

As he leaves the hospital in a wheelchair, a one-legged gargoyle resembling Captain Pike from Star Trek, a red and gold Ferrari screeches up. Out steps Gisele, who walks around the car to the passenger side.

"I'm sorry, Tom. I think we should see other people."

The passenger door opens and Patrick Mahomes grabs Gisele by the back of her belt, pulling her onto his lap. She squeals and giggles as he buries his face in her bountiful tresses and grunts "let me show you how the MVP goes deep, girrrrl."

Brady whimpers, sobs and reaches into his pocket. He rips open a king size Snickers and shoves it into his abhorrently slanted maw.

Please keep what you dream about while naked in bed at night to yourself. Doubt the board wants to know what you're thinking about while breaking open the vaseline...

Hammock Parties
10-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Please keep what you dream about while naked in bed at night to yourself. Doubt the board wants to know what you're thinking about while breaking open the vaseline...

This isn't patriotsplanet.com bitch.

This is Chiefsplanet, and all our fantasies are coming true on the football field.

We are therefore given license to extrapolate how they might play out off the field, and we are fucking enjoying every second.

Enjoy the DEATH of your fraudulent dynasty.

The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end.

Lzen
10-04-2019, 09:56 AM
The only call that comes to mind is a bad non-call on the KC pick play that got you guys down to inside the 5 yard line or whatever in advance of a TD. You can see it at the 13:07 mark of the vid below.

That to me negates the bad roughing the passer call on Brady. That was on 2nd and 7 with about 7 minutes left in the game.

As to the other three "controversial" calls in teh 4th quarter:

1. Edelman clearly didn't touch the ball (bizarre as that seems).

2. Ford was beyond obviously off-sides, so that call is less controversial than just critical, because JFC how can you do that?

3. The Hogan catch was cloooose, so yeah, I guess why people are pissed about that one. I can argue control, but I get it.

But either way it's not the NFL or refs trying to FIX the outcome. If they WANTED New England to win, you don't let it be as close as it was. You also:

2. DON'T Call the Patriots for DPI for 23 yards on 2nd and 7 with 3 minutes left.

3. DON'T call the Patriots for defensive holding on THIRD and ****ing 7 with 5+ minutes left.

So if you want to argue refs are idiots, or blind, or missed stuff, sure, but if they're trying to fix games, they really had better opportunities to do it.

Dee Ford was offsides and that's on him. I would never argue otherwise. I kinda knew that our defense would hurt us in the playoffs last year. The OPI in that video was technically OPI but they let that kind of stuff go all the time. It would have been ticky tack. And the Patriots do that stuff, too. The Hogan thing was bad, IMO. And the roughing was incredibly bad.

The only one out of all of those that could be construed as truly controversial was the roughing penalty. We still had a chance to win at the end. It just always seems as though the calls help the Pats more than they hurt them. Still, in the AFC Championship game last year, we would have been in SB, despite all of that, if Dee Ford wasn't such a bonehead.

BlackOp
10-04-2019, 10:03 AM

3. DON'T call the Patriots for defensive holding on THIRD and ****ing 7 with 5+ minutes left.

None of those calls were decided by Riveron in the Command center....The Hogan catch and Eldeman muff were.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 10:22 AM
None of those calls were decided by Riveron in the Command center....The Hogan catch and Eldeman muff were.

But those same refs DID call the roughing the passer, and did call the Hogan catch a catch in the first instance, right? So WHO is trying to give the game to the Pats? If it's just the NFL (and not the refs on the spot) why the fuck do you bitch about the FOUR calls in the fourth quarter, three of which were made by the LOCAL refs.

Try to get your fucking nonsensical story straight. You just change your story from post to post regardless of what makes sense or what you even said (or hinted at) before. JFC.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 10:26 AM
This isn't patriotsplanet.com bitch.

This is Chiefsplanet, and all our fantasies are coming true on the football field.

We are therefore given license to extrapolate how they might play out off the field, and we are fucking enjoying every second.

Enjoy the DEATH of your fraudulent dynasty.

The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end.

Your dreams read like the sad fantasies of an undersocialized teenager who was relentlessly bullied in school.

Stick with hoping and dreaming of winning many Super Bowls and going like 25-2 versus Denver in the next decade plus. Everything else just makes you seem like an overly hormonal, bitterly jealous, child.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2019, 11:12 AM
Your dreams read like the sad fantasies of an undersocialized teenager who was relentlessly bullied in school.

Stick with hoping and dreaming of winning many Super Bowls and going like 25-2 versus Denver in the next decade plus. Everything else just makes you seem like an overly hormonal, bitterly jealous, child.

Karma is coming for you.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 11:47 AM
Karma is coming for you.

ROFL You have a truly bizarre way of looking at things if you think so.

BlackOp
10-04-2019, 11:49 AM
Try to get your ****ing nonsensical story straight.

Yeah Yeah...typical Masshole rationalization.

Riveron took 5 minutes to overturn the Edleman play...which says there wasn't "overwhelming" visual evidence. That how the process is supposed to function. If there was..it would have taken 1 minute to reverse the call. He was essentially looking for any reason TO overturn it.

If he had taken the same 5 minutes on the Hogan catch...looking for any reason to overturn it...the evidence was more than there.

You dickheads will never admit about how many times controversial calls have handed the Pats a game...ever....or acknowledge that a judgement call has almost never cost them a game. You literally expect the call to be in your favor...every-time. It's pretty amazing...the entitlement.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 11:53 AM
Yeah Yeah...typical Masshole rationalization.

Riveron took 5 minutes to overturn the Edleman play...which says there wasn't "overwhelming" evidence. That how the process is supposed to function. He was essentially looking for any reason TO overturn it.

If he had taken the same 5 minutes on the Hogan catch...looking for a reason to overturn it...the evidence was more than there.

You dickheads will never admit about how many times controversial calls have handed the Pats a game...ever....or acknowledge that a Judgement call has almost never cost them a game.

Nice non-response. Your bullshit story doesn't hold together at all.

BlackOp
10-04-2019, 12:02 PM
Nice non-response. Your bullshit story doesn't hold together at all.

Luckily....possibly as soon and later this season...your team wont wont hold together...it's hanging buy a fingernail. One WR injury away. You will fade like the Donk fans.

The roughing call will go down as a top 10 worst call in AFCCG history....but dont let that one get in the way of your creepy-ass fanboy worship.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2019, 12:28 PM
ROFL You have a truly bizarre way of looking at things if you think so.

Piss off. Your franchise has been exposed for years.

You got served a tiny bit of justice with the AB saga. More is coming.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2019, 12:33 PM
The Patriots offense is a fucking joke...they don't have a single WR on pace for 1,000 yards...Brady is 20th in YPA...

We are going to stomp a mudhole in those frauds. Their reign has ended.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 12:59 PM
Luckily....possibly as soon and later this season...your team wont wont hold together...it's hanging buy a fingernail. One WR injury away. You will fade like the Donk fans.

The roughing call will go down as a top 10 worst call in AFCCG history....but dont let that one get in the way of your creepy-ass fanboy worship.

All dynasties end, but it's been a great ride and a great joy. More than any one team's fanbase deserves, to be honest (which is why everyone hates the Patriots, of course).

I'm not at all worried about it. Time gets us all.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 01:01 PM
The Patriots offense is a fucking joke...they don't have a single WR on pace for 1,000 yards...Brady is 20th in YPA...

We are going to stomp a mudhole in those frauds. Their reign has ended.

If they're so pathetic, why are you so obsessed with them?

Oh right -- sheer fucking terror obviously. You know the Patriots are the only team in the AFC that can derail the Chiefs from going to the SB. You're desperate, so I get it.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2019, 01:03 PM
If they're so pathetic, why are you so obsessed with them?

Oh right -- sheer fucking terror obviously. You know the Patriots are the only team in the AFC that can derail the Chiefs from going to the SB. You're desperate, so I get it.

I'm less obsessed with your stupid team than you are with mine. I don't post on Patsplanet.

It is you who are terrified.

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 01:06 PM
I'm less obsessed with your stupid team than you are with mine. I don't post on Patsplanet.

It is you who are terrified.

You've stated many times that you've been banned from whatever Patriots board, so that rings hollow.

And I'm not obsessed with the Chiefs. Never have been. Came here for the political talk and stayed for the beer and afterparty.

I have nothing to be terrified of. You have no idea how content I am after winning a STUPID number of championships. While you're still in the moment every Sunday, the desperate yearning really doesn't exist anymore. At least not for me. I've already seen/enjoyed way more winning than I ever hoped or expected and the football fan side of me will die more than happy.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2019, 01:07 PM
You've stated many times that you've been banned from whatever Patriots board, so that rings hollow.

And I'm not obsessed with the Chiefs. Never have been. Came here for the political talk and stayed for the beer and afterparty.

I have nothing to be terrified of. You have no idea how content I am after winning a STUPID number of championships. While you're still in the moment every Sunday, the desperate yearning really doesn't exist anymore. At least not for me. I've already seen/enjoyed way more winning than I ever hoped or expected and the football fan side of me will die more than happy.

You, like all the people who run your franchise, are a terrible person.

BlackOp
10-04-2019, 01:08 PM
If
Oh right -- sheer ****ing terror obviously.

I'm terrified...but not of your actually team.

This is why I'm worried...

https://i.ibb.co/LvRdGc5/kraft-vs-maho-es.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

FAX
10-04-2019, 01:10 PM
I don't actually hate the Immigrant Blowjobbers for the fact that they have had sustained success. If it weren't for the cheating, a reasonable person might actually respect them for their accomplishments.

However, that's not the story of the Immigrant Blowjobbers. Their story is a sordid tale of consistent fraud, deception, prevarication, rule violations, and sporting misdeeds that border on atrocity.

That is their legacy. And that's why I have a difficult time understanding how and why their fans can continue to support that franchise. It's akin to supporting 30 dollar tug jobs and leaving no tip. That's double stiffing any way you look at it.

FAX

Pasta Little Brioni
10-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Why the fuck is Asteric even here? So pathetic

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 01:38 PM
You, like all the people who run your franchise, are a terrible person.

:LOL: Neither they nor I are. It's a sport, nothing more and nothing less. Don't elevate it's importance. I think it's inevitable that Mahomes/Reid win one or more SBs, and you'll find when they do that you still have to get up and go to work the next day, and your bills still need to be paid.

It's a helluva great time, but it's not going to change your life. Just create some happy memories.

FAX
10-04-2019, 01:46 PM
Happy memories ...

"Remember that time we robbed the liquor store and I pistol-whipped the old lady behind the counter and sent her to the hospital? Good times."

FAX

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Happy memories ...

"Remember that time we robbed the liquor store and I pistol-whipped the old lady behind the counter and sent her to the hospital? Good times."

FAX

That's a bizarre analogy.

Hammock Parties
10-04-2019, 02:07 PM
That's a bizarre analogy.

not really

breaking league rules
breaking the law
breaking traditional morals

what else do they need to break? we'll settle for brady's back

Amnorix
10-04-2019, 02:10 PM
not really

breaking league rules
breaking the law

I understand. The Patriots broke your widdle heart and you desperately want revenge. Don't worry -- whether it's this year or some other year the Patriots dynasty will end and you can feel like it's some kind of weird vindication, even though it isn't, and doesn't mean anything except you're top dog now -- for whatever period of time you have until someone else is top dog.

Ubeja Vontell
10-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Here we are in 2019 STILL talking about the Pats as a legit SB contender, it's been how many years?

Amazing!

Yehoodi
10-04-2019, 03:48 PM

There are a few that come to mind, some are in the video that was posted. Calls happen, sometimes you get them sometimes you do not, so we live with it. But there a few calls the Pats fans can say were not not the best and at least two (no pick call and no DPI on gronk) were just wrong/missed by the refs. And the Jackson D-hold that reversed a fumble was harsh.

Calls and non calls happen and we just got to move on as best we can.

Jackson DPI at goal line at the start of the 4th qtr, he really did not turn Kelce as he turned himself to try to get the ball as the ball was thrown behind him (2nd & 10 play) 7:09 of video

Chiefs last TD Drive

The Chiefs last TD drive was a 68 yard drive, 66 of those yards where on penalties to the Pats or non calls on KC. Plus negated a turnover that would of basically ended the game.

Jackson D holding - here Watkins basically fell. Kelce fumbled and Hightower recovered the ball and brought it to the 20 yard line (not shown in video). There was a grab/chuck, but it was in 5 yards and Watkins basically fell. And like Dee Ford it was away from the play. So even if folks claimed it was a good penalty, this was Dee Ford play before Dee Ford, game was basically over if for no D-holding.

Jackson DPI #2 - should of been illegal contact for hitting earlier but was looking back when the contact came and ball. I am okay with this either way (Van Noy's roughest the passer was correct) 12:32 of video

KC no pick call - 13:07 mark of video. Pick by #17, no argument here to defend non call, sometimes they miss a call, big gain by KC

On Pats 2nd to last TD drive

Roughing the Passer - harsh call on KC and Jones but he did tomahawk chop him before Brady really threw the pass. I understand folks wanting a non call

non DPI Berry on Gronk at 6:32 of game clock. Two plays after the roughing the passer Berry mugged Gronk all the way down the field, should have been a 23 yard and change DPI. For me this kind of cancels any concerns about Jones' roughing the passer.

New World Order
10-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Why the **** is Asteric even here? So pathetic

Why hasn't his name been changed?

CrookedTrump
10-04-2019, 05:09 PM
not really

breaking league rules
breaking the law

Name one team in the NFL that hasn't broken the rules, had players or employees break the law of traditional morals? Just ONE? Only reason you even know about anything the Pats have done is because they win more than you and everyone else, so everything becomes a "gate". If they did what the Chiefs did with Tyreek Hill that would have been a "gate" too. The hate for them employing the worst "guy" in the NFL would be all we heard about, a la Antonio Brown. Once facts came of AB doing something morally wrong the Pats released him. Your Chiefs made a deal with the devil and reinstated him, then gave him a big raise....nice organizational morals.....good luck with that.

BTW, what Belichick did in spygate was nothing different than what the Chiefs and your offensive line coach back in the day (Howard Mudd) was doing. Infact Mudd is known as the grandfather of videotaping opponents signals. Only difference is the Chiefs didn't win. Pats won with and without the taping.

So you can now stop the holier than thou BS. You and your Chiefs are no better than the Pats and thier fans, on and off the field.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Spoken like a true dumbass!

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-04-2019, 06:42 PM
Name one team in the NFL that hasn't broken the rules, had players or employees break the law of traditional morals? Just ONE? Only reason you even know about anything the Pats have done is because they win more than you and everyone else, so everything becomes a "gate". If they did what the Chiefs did with Tyreek Hill that would have been a "gate" too. The hate for them employing the worst "guy" in the NFL would be all we heard about, a la Antonio Brown. Once facts came of AB doing something morally wrong the Pats released him. Your Chiefs made a deal with the devil and reinstated him, then gave him a big raise....nice organizational morals.....good luck with that.

BTW, what Belichick did in spygate was nothing different than what the Chiefs and your offensive line coach back in the day (Howard Mudd) was doing. Infact Mudd is known as the grandfather of videotaping opponents signals. Only difference is the Chiefs didn't win. Pats won with and without the taping.

So you can now stop the holier than thou BS. You and your Chiefs are no better than the Pats and thier fans, on and off the field.

I hope Donald Trump fucks your wife and daughter. Simultaneously.

TomB
10-04-2019, 07:02 PM
The Chiefs couldn't carry the Patriots jockstrap. Andy Reid couldn't carry Belichick's jockstrap. Mahomes couldn't carry Brady's jockstrap.

This Chiefs team has gone to one AFC Championship game and lost. The New England Patriots have won 11 AFC Championships, and have played in a record eight straight.

Get over yourselves Chiefs fans, you haven't done anything yet and there's no saying you ever will.

Bewbies
10-04-2019, 07:05 PM
The Chiefs couldn't carry the Patriots jockstrap. Andy Reid couldn't carry Belichick's jockstrap. Mahomes couldn't carry Brady's jockstrap.

This Chiefs team has gone to one AFC Championship game and lost. The New England Patriots have won 11 AFC Championships, and have played in a record eight straight.

Get over yourselves Chiefs fans, you haven't done anything yet and there's no saying you ever will.

You’re right, we’re wrong. Thank you for setting us straight.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-04-2019, 07:09 PM

Since when does Brady's vagina need a jockstrap?

Pablo
10-04-2019, 07:10 PM

You just know this guy has AIDS. Been sucking clam chowda out of truckers in a Brady jersey for Burger King coupons for the last decade.

But what would you expect from a guy that names himself after a kid-frenching pedo?

Chiefs=Champions
10-04-2019, 07:15 PM

You're a big fan of jockstraps huh?

TomB
10-04-2019, 07:21 PM
https://imagez.tmz.com/image/7f/o/2019/05/17/7f00068d8237521aa260e17fde177eec_md.jpg

bigjosh
10-04-2019, 08:03 PM
^^ Imagine being this proud of someone else’s accomplishments. [emoji23]

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-04-2019, 09:41 PM
^^ Imagine being this proud of someone else’s fake accomplishments. [emoji23]

Fixed that for ya'.

FAX
10-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Don't the Immigrant Blowjobbers have Vietnamese girls as designated jockstrap bearers?

I mean, according to the Boston Herald, the girls are paid for jockstrap transportation based on the number of quarters the jockstrap will hold. That averages out to $1.25 per player in NE.

Girls! File for citizenship and seek employment with the Chiefs! You'll be millionaires.

FAX

Titty Meat
10-04-2019, 10:54 PM

Your owner pays for hand jobs

Ubeja Vontell
10-05-2019, 12:43 AM

I'm not going to call you names and freak out because you have your opinion.

Thing is why come here with that? This is a...GO CHIEFS...site, you didn't notice that walking in? Ya don't go to a pig farm and start bitchin; about the smell.

YES...the Pats have been FANTASTIC! and I seriously doubt we ever see a run like they have had...BUT....if any team can put a stop to it that would be our Chiefs, that is what all the excitement is about. That ok with you slick?

Mahomes_Is_God
10-05-2019, 01:20 AM
I wish you fucktards would stop bringing up the Pats constantly when we're not even in December yet. Seriously, it shows weakness and insecurity. Go over to their forums and see how much they talk about us. We're like nothing to them, and y'all should have the same mindset. Quit being pussy stains, you make me sick.

BlackOp
10-05-2019, 02:22 AM
I wish you ****tards would stop bringing up the Pats constantly when we're not even in December yet. Seriously, it shows weakness and insecurity. Go over to their forums and see how much they talk about us. We're like nothing to them, and y'all should have the same mindset. Quit being pussy stains, you make me sick.

We?

Some might think living vicariously through a football team is a sign of "weakness and insecurity"...I love the Chiefs and despise corruption.

Patriots embody everything I hate about the human condition...lie, cheat, steal...anything to get over on another...they have no moral or spiritual compass...just a black vacuum of endless nothingness.

Their fans are so conditioned to being the beneficiaries of said corruption that they cant even recognize it. They literally think their reality is the same for every other fanbase and its not...no one gets the calls they do.

That's why they turn out in droves to try and marginalize a disproportionate advantage. Something in the back of their minds is driving them...like they need to protect a secret that everyone else in the world already knows exists..that they've been artificially propped up for years..

Patriots are a fraud dynasty and nothing their internet fanboys can say will challenge hard data.

AB having a contract so quickly after showing signs of being unstable...says this was a premeditated move. No other team would touch him that fast...they would let the chaos settle. BB and tongue-kisser didn't want him cut....and made it publically known. Kraft couldn't take the PR hit (after his Florida tug-fest) when Brown's rape accusations came to light a few days after he signed there. They didn't account for that...when they conspired to get him from the Steelers for nothing. Beautiful Karma showing it's face...self-correcting the wrongs of the universe.

The lost element in this...is they cant press Brown for the wages. Brown killed their cap ability to make dire FA moves before the deadline. He can go to the press and talk about how they had a deal in place...long before he signed with the Raiders.

He could destroy them...and doesn't give 2 shits about doing so. Kraft getting busted put this in play...no arrest, no PR hit, no Brown being cut. Funny how things play out....

TomB
10-05-2019, 05:39 AM
We?

Some might think living vicariously through a football team is a sign of "weakness and insecurity"...I love the Chiefs and despise corruption.

Patriots embody everything I hate about the human condition...lie, cheat, steal...anything to get over on another...they have no moral or spiritual compass...just a black vacuum of endless nothingness.

Their fans are so conditioned to being the beneficiaries of said corruption that they cant even recognize it. They literally think their reality is the same for every other fanbase and its not...no one gets the calls they do.

That's why they turn out in droves to try and marginalize a disproportionate advantage. Something in the back of their minds is driving them...like they need to protect a secret that everyone else in the world already knows exists..that they've been artificially propped up for years..

Patriots are a fraud dynasty and nothing their internet fanboys can say will challenge hard data.

AB having a contract so quickly after showing signs of being unstable...says this was a premeditated move. No other team would touch him that fast...they would let the chaos settle. BB and tongue-kisser didn't want him cut....and made it publically known. Kraft couldn't take the PR hit (after his Florida tug-fest) when Brown's rape accusations came to light a few days after he signed there. They didn't account for that...when they conspired to get him from the Steelers for nothing. Beautiful Karma showing it's face...self-correcting the wrongs of the universe.

The lost element in this...is they cant press Brown for the wages. Brown killed their cap ability to make dire FA moves before the deadline. He can go to the press and talk about how they had a deal in place...long before he signed with the Raiders.

He could destroy them...and doesn't give 2 shits about doing so. Kraft getting busted put this in play...no arrest, no PR hit, no Brown being cut. Funny how things play out....
'
It's the League is fixed theory. Hilarious nonsense.

SuperBowl4
10-05-2019, 05:53 AM
'
It's the League is fixed theory. Hilarious nonsense.Really? YouTube Marv Levy's "you've been bought".

stevieray
10-05-2019, 06:34 AM

sure you are....you're here so you can constantly apply your second paragraph

On a board of a team not even in your division.

It's arrogant & stale.

Ghost002!
10-05-2019, 11:11 AM
'
It's the League is fixed theory. Hilarious nonsense.

That's always funny to me. I dont remember the Pats playing in that NFC championship where the refs screwed the saints...just give an example

TomB
10-05-2019, 11:13 AM
That's always funny to me. I dont remember the Pats playing in that NFC championship where the refs screwed the saints...just give an example
Exactly.

Ghost002!
10-05-2019, 11:17 AM
Exactly.

Just wait...one of them will come in here and say how the refs screwed the chiefs. Not their coach, not their lack of a defensive line...etc

It was the refs n goodell.....even though Goodell is employed by all 32 of the NFL owners not one but all 32...like how would all the owners allow the commish to favor just one team is beyond me.

BryanBusby
10-05-2019, 11:19 AM
You guys should stop engaging the rape lovers and they'll all go away.

Ghost002!
10-05-2019, 11:34 AM
We can play that too...

Says the franchchise that supports child abusers...

And we are only in one of many on going PATRIOTS threads by you guys.

Hammock Parties
10-05-2019, 12:08 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a> downgraded RB Rex Burkhead and DBs Patrick Chung and Nate Ebner to out for tomorrow’s game, with special teams taking the biggest hit of all.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1180545166404456448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ChiefRocka
10-05-2019, 12:22 PM
Forever Cheatriots. In most books. Big asterisk next to the entire dynasty.

New World Order
10-05-2019, 12:23 PM
Chung out dealing more coke?

RealSNR
10-05-2019, 01:36 PM
You guys should stop engaging the rape lovers and they'll all go away.

Fuck that! I’m here to stay no matter what!

Mahomes_Is_God
10-05-2019, 02:19 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Patriots?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Patriots</a> downgraded RB Rex Burkhead and DBs Patrick Chung and Nate Ebner to out for tomorrow’s game, with special teams taking the biggest hit of all.</p>&mdash; Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1180545166404456448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Of course this is all happening while they play the shittiest teams imaginable. If they had to face any decent competition they would be getting absolutely wrecked.

BlackOp
10-05-2019, 02:25 PM
like how would all the owners allow the commish to favor just one team is beyond me.

LMAO...I doubt it's all that is "beyond" you.

Goodell was hired by Kraft...and "Bobby" was key in getting him a $44 million yearly salary....even to the point of calling other owners and cheerleading for him.

Krafty brokered the advertisement/media deal. Goodell has tripled every owners annual income/franchise value....they revenue share. Using Tounge-kissing Tom to grow the brand internationally via repeated SB appearances. He's their biggest star...you really think they were going to let Bortles beat him? Do you realize how much SB advertisement revenue that would cost them?

Owners are getting free money by letting them run their dog-n-pony show.

Goodell is not well-liked but it's just business.

Would you let someone who is making you $300 million annually by sitting on your ass, continue? Someone that has doubled/tripled your investment? I would. It doesn't matter who wins...they all do in the end. Almost a billion dollars every 3 years...each.

BryanBusby
10-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Fuck that! I’m here to stay no matter what!
Dolphin rape is a whole other story

Imon Yourside
10-05-2019, 02:59 PM
We can play that too...

Says the franchchise that supports child abusers...

And we are only in one of many on going PATRIOTS threads by you guys.

You got that reversed, Patriots support child tongue kissing and handies from sex slaves. You guys should be ashamed of your cheating disgusting franchise.

Ghost002!
10-05-2019, 03:30 PM
Word sex slaves?..exaggerate much!

I know I'm not ashame of NEP...I dont look for conspiracy theories to explain why my franchise can't win a title...

Megatron96
10-05-2019, 03:56 PM
Do we know the extent of Brady's injury? Or how he was injured?

Imon Yourside
10-05-2019, 03:58 PM

He slipped while tongue kissing his kid.

RollChiefsRoll
10-05-2019, 03:59 PM
I dont look for conspiracy theories to explain why my franchise can't win a title...

No, you’re too busy looking over your gut and peeling back your FUPA trying to locate your micropenis.

TomB
10-05-2019, 04:11 PM
He slipped while tongue kissing his kid.

This is a sports forum? :shake:

Imon Yourside
10-05-2019, 04:25 PM
This is a sports forum? :shake:

Is kissing your kids like that a sport? Ask Tommy boy

Ghost002!
10-05-2019, 04:30 PM

It's a non story. He was on the injury report all last year with a "calf injury "

Ghost002!
10-05-2019, 04:33 PM
No, you’re too busy looking over your gut and peeling back your FUPA trying to locate your micropenis.

Word...you know exactly what I look like huh. Shows your intelligence...

"Assuming sh*t" way to go..

Your next reply..."no, you're from new england that's all there is up there blah blah"

And you sounding a little suspect trying to discuss what another man's penis looks like too.

Coochie liquor
10-05-2019, 06:07 PM
Word...you know exactly what I look like huh. Shows your intelligence...

"Assuming sh*t" way to go..

Your next reply..."no, you're from new england that's all there is up there blah blah"

And you sounding a little suspect trying to discuss what another man's penis looks like too.

Must admit, he was wrong... thinking you’re a man at all...

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-05-2019, 09:50 PM
I'm not going to call you names and freak out because you have your opinion.

Thing is why come here with that? This is a...GO CHIEFS...site, you didn't notice that walking in? Ya don't go to a pig farm and start bitchin; about the smell.

YES...the Pats have been FANTASTIC! and I seriously doubt we ever see a run like they have had...BUT....if any team can put a stop to it that would be our Chiefs, that is what all the excitement is about. That ok with you slick?

You can't even talk shit worth a fuck! You're an embarrassment. Get the fuck outta' here, tool bag.

New World Order
10-05-2019, 09:55 PM
Word sex slaves?..exaggerate much!

I know I'm not ashame of NEP...I dont look for conspiracy theories to explain why my franchise can't win a title...

If you're not ashamed of a triple-murderer, a rapist, multiple cheating violations and an owner who receives tuggies from sex slaves then I'm not sure what else there is to be ashamed of.

TomB
10-05-2019, 10:31 PM
If you're not ashamed of a triple-murderer, a rapist, multiple cheating violations and an owner who receives tuggies from sex slaves then I'm not sure what else there is to be ashamed of.

That's right, we beat you. Live with it.

New World Order
10-05-2019, 10:40 PM

Lucky bailout from Dee Ford.

You know that’s not happening this year.

Plus, our future is incredibly bright. We have the greatest talent the NFL has ever seen

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-05-2019, 11:37 PM

Plus, our future is incredibly bright. We have the greatest talent the NFL has ever seen

Can't wait to watch him obliterate every record Brady holds along with completing an undefeated season. Ask me in 15 fucking years who the GOAT is.

BlackOp
10-06-2019, 01:47 AM
I dont look for conspiracy theories to explain why my franchise can't win a title...

You could look at what happened the moment Josh McDaniels got a HC job. He resorted to all he knew..and immediately got caught cheating. He literally got busted for doing the same exact thing NE already got busted for.

That greasy mentality is what is meany by "The Patriot Way"

Your team is a corrupt piece of shit...and every coach that leaves sucks. Your award-winning GM leaves...and gets run out of town. Your organization is a total sham...and the failure of every ex-coach confirms it. Not ONE single success story from the illustrious "Belichick tree" of football genius. That tells you everything you need to know...its fraudulent. It only works when you are actually in NE.

Your recent string of "amazing luck" late in AFCCGs seems to coincide with the Goodell-appointed Riveron being promoted....funny how that works.

You do realize you've have an opponents TD removed from the game in back-to-back AFCCGs...right?

TomB
10-06-2019, 03:54 AM

All talk. You've accomplished nothing and tomorrow doesn't guarantee anything.

Ubeja Vontell
10-06-2019, 05:20 AM

I guarantee we win.

BlackOp
10-06-2019, 05:33 AM

Says the guy on a Chiefs forum...Massholes are another level shit....total shit. Full-on human trash.

****...I thought vicarious Donk homers sucked...at least once the HGH wore off...they vanished.

I hate humans....gross matter fighting itself.

Ubeja Vontell
10-06-2019, 05:36 AM
Says the guy on a Chiefs forum...Massholes are another lever shit....total shit. Full-on human trash.

Whoa whoa whoa....there are 31 other teams all with their fans, nobody needs to be ....trash.....because they aren't a Chiefs fan, ok?

BlackOp
10-06-2019, 05:41 AM
Whoa whoa whoa....there are 31 other teams all with their fans, nobody needs to be ....trash.....because they aren't a Chiefs fan, ok?

Shut the **** up...put your own dick in your mouth and cease to type. Please..I'm asking nicely.

The mods allowed you live...I think you should be in a desert internet grave. Douchebag...

"Whoa whoa whoa....there are 31 other teams forums to publicly suck-off Brady" - Blackop

Ubeja Vontell
10-06-2019, 05:57 AM
Shut the **** up...put your own dick in your mouth and cease to type. Please..I'm asking nicely.

The mods allowed you live...I think you should be in a desert internet grave. Douchebag...

"Whoa whoa whoa....there are 31 other teams forums to publicly suck-off Brady" - Blackop

Dude, you need help, dead serious dick head.

BlackOp
10-06-2019, 05:59 AM
Dude, you need help, dead serious dick head.

ROFL...go **** yourself. You're gonna play victim now?

Literally not one CP member wants you here...I've never seen someone so universally despised.

CrookedTrump
10-06-2019, 06:00 AM

I do remember the 2006 AFCCG vs the Colts where the refs made up a non existing rule (unlike tuck rule which was a rule called correctly) to ensure Peyton Manning made his first SB. It's ok because it was against the Pat's so we don't complain about that. Plus the league did send the Pat's CB a letter of apology for the mistake which makes it all better. If you don't know the play or the fake rule I am talking about then that proves the whole point....you only care because it's the Pats (they win). How many times have the Seahawks been caught cheating in the Pete Carrol era?

Ubeja Vontell
10-06-2019, 06:21 AM
ROFL...go **** yourself. You're gonna play victim now?

Literally not one CP member wants you here...I've never seen someone so universally despised.

Dude, all you ever do is cry baby around, why?

CrookedTrump
10-06-2019, 06:35 AM
You could look at what happened the moment Josh McDaniels got a HC job. He resorted to all he knew..and immediately got caught cheating. He literally got busted for doing the same exact thing NE already got busted for.

That greasy mentality is what is meany by "The Patriot Way"

Your team is a corrupt piece of shit...and every coach that leaves sucks. Your award-winning GM leaves...and gets run out of town. Your organization is a total sham...and the failure of every ex-coach confirms it. Not ONE single success story from the illustrious "Belichick tree" of football genius. That tells you everything you need to know...its fraudulent. It only works when you are actually in NE.

Your recent string of "amazing luck" late in AFCCGs seems to coincide with the Goodell-appointed Riveron being promoted....funny how that works.

You do realize you've have an opponents TD removed from the game in back-to-back AFCCGs...right?

Let's see.... McDaniels is the one who turned the tape over to Goodell. He still got in trouble because he didn't turn it over immediately (the night before) he waited till the next morning. One their video guys thought he would want to see it.....he didn't. Nice try though....

The award winning GM is Bill Belichick, always has been. You are right though, his coaching tree sucks. It sucks for two main reasons: they are not Bill Belichick and they don't have Tom Brady.

Yes we love Goodell in NE. We loved it when a Pat's camera on a sideline recording what every other team records from the press legally gets the biggest fine in history. We loved it when the Colts footballs were deflated along with the Patriots footballs on a cold night and then he held a huge investigation against only the Pats and specifically Brady. Finding him guilty without a single piece of evidence and suspending him for what was always a small team fine an equipment infraction for every other team. Oh yes, he loves the Patriots and the Patriots love him, especially Brady....do you even watch football?

When did they take away a Cheifs TD last AFCCG? I remember them giving them one on a non call pick play but not taking one away. You do realize there are bad calls every game on every team? Sometimes even Pats get the benefit of a bad call, it's Ok, Mahomes will get alot of bennies too.

BTW, as I write this message board fun, I hear of a bar shooting in KC, prayers for the victims and thier families.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 10:51 AM
I do remember the 2006 AFCCG vs the Colts where the refs made up a non existing rule (unlike tuck rule which was a rule called correctly) to ensure Peyton Manning made his first SB. It's ok because it was against the Pat's so we don't complain about that. Plus the league did send the Pat's CB a letter of apology for the mistake which makes it all better. If you don't know the play or the fake rule I am talking about then that proves the whole point....you only care because it's the Pats (they win). How many times have the Seahawks been caught cheating in the Pete Carrol era?

Joe Montana's lineman and wideout admitted to use stickem' are their hands so.

The 49ers former GM got caught trying to circumventing the salary cap.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 11:03 AM

Ha ha he is talking like the chiefs weren't interested in AB like they didn't or don't have troubled players..ha ha

TomB
10-06-2019, 12:45 PM
Ha ha he is talking like the chiefs weren't interested in AB like they didn't or don't have troubled players..ha ha

Well, you have to remember where many of these people live. Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, etc. Not too much education going on in those parts.

New World Order
10-06-2019, 12:46 PM
Pats look like balls

FlaChief58
10-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Pats look like balls

They're struggling to beat the Colt McCoy led Redskins. Let that sink in for a minute.

Pablo
10-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Well, you have to remember where many of these people live. Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, etc. Not too much education going on in those parts.

I'm sure you went to Harvard..or MIT..or maybe even BC. Or maybe you just barely squeaked by in high school and work at a dog food factory stacking pallets all day.

Smart money's on the latter.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 12:53 PM
Yup Pats offense dont look good in week 5. I forgot to KC Fans week 5 is greater than 16 in football.

New World Order
10-06-2019, 12:54 PM
They're struggling to beat the Colt McCoy led Redskins. Let that sink in for a minute.

And they squeaked by Josh Allen and Matt Barkley last week.

Bowser
10-06-2019, 12:56 PM
Yup Pats offense dont look good in week 5. I forgot to KC Fans week 5 is greater than 16 in football.

When you play the candy ass schedule the Patriots do this year, looking like shit in week 5 really is a cause for concern.

Pablo
10-06-2019, 12:56 PM
And they squeaked by Josh Allen and Matt Barkley last week.

When your QB is an injured 50 year old statue you're gonna struggle. I'll give him credit where it's due. He's the best system QB ever. Like a really good version of Jared Goff.

TomB
10-06-2019, 12:57 PM
I'm sure you went to Harvard..or MIT..or maybe even BC. Or maybe you just barely squeaked by in high school and work at a dog food factory stacking pallets all day.

Smart money's on the latter.

Note the location of this poster: KCMO. That's as in Missouri.

New World Order
10-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Note the location of this poster: KCMO

Crazy isn't it? A Chief fan living in Kansas City.

You definitely work at a dog food factory.

Pablo
10-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Note the location of this poster: KCMO

Note the name of this website: chiefsplanet.com

WhiteWhale
10-06-2019, 01:00 PM

What a fucking baby.

"Oh, the refs screw teams all the time in our favor but there was this ONE time thirteen years ago." ROFL

Bowser
10-06-2019, 01:01 PM
Note the location of this poster: KCMO. That's as in Missouri.

Says the drunken Southie

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 01:02 PM
When you play the candy ass schedule the Patriots do this year, looking like shit in week 5 really is a cause for concern.

To who? Who is their coach? How prepared has that team been..So by most they play in the weak AFC east...how they do for 2 decades playing "cupcakes"

I'll wait.

WhiteWhale
10-06-2019, 01:02 PM
Joe Montana's lineman and wideout admitted to use stickem' are their hands so.

The 49ers former GM got caught trying to circumventing the salary cap.

Must have been embarrassing when he was caught trying to circumventing the cap.

Learn to conjugate retard.

Bowser
10-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Toowho? Who is their coach? How prepared has that team been..So by most they play in the weak AFC east...how they do for 2 decades playing "cupcakes"

I'll wait.

Are you talking about how good the AFC East was in the Mark Sanchez years? Haha, good one.

We're talking about 2019 here and how your team ain't looking exactly like world beaters this season, sport.

TomB
10-06-2019, 01:06 PM
Education Rankings
Measuring how well states are educating their students

(BRETT ZIEGLER FOR USN&WR)
The quality of a community’s schools is central to any family’s aspirations. Public education has largely been a local matter for school boards and states that allocate most of their funding. Yet for the past several decades, the federal government has entered the field: With the No Child Left Behind Act, President George W. Bush put in place requirements that schools demonstrate “adequate yearly progress” based on standardized student testing. The law was replaced during the Obama administration with the Every Student Succeeds Act. Many states also coordinated with the federal government in Common Core standards for basic curriculum. Now Republicans are promoting another direction based on charter schools, privately run schools operated with public oversight and funding, and school choice, enabling parents to decide which public or private schools their children attend with public funding.

Massachusetts is the top state for education. It’s followed by New Jersey, Florida, Washington and New Hampshire to round out the top five. Seven of the 10 states with the best education systems also rank among the top 10 Best States overall.

Explore more about the best state for education below.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 01:06 PM
Must have been embarrassing when he was caught trying to circumventing the cap.

Learn to conjugate retard.

After you eat a d*ck.

Bowser
10-06-2019, 01:08 PM
Education Rankings

The quality of a community’s schools is central to any family’s aspirations. Public education has largely been a local matter for school boards and states that allocate most of their funding. Yet for the past several decades, the federal government has entered the field: With the No Child Left Behind Act, President George W. Bush put in place requirements that schools demonstrate “adequate yearly progress” based on standardized student testing. The law was replaced during the Obama administration with the Every Student Succeeds Act. Many states also coordinated with the federal government in Common Core standards for basic curriculum. Now Republicans are promoting another direction based on charter schools, privately run schools operated with public oversight and funding, and school choice, enabling parents to decide which public or private schools their children attend with public funding.

Massachusetts is the top state for education. It’s followed by New Jersey, Florida, Washington and New Hampshire to round out the top five. Seven of the 10 states with the best education systems also rank among the top 10 Best States overall.

All this intelligence and you dipshits still can't understand the Patriots are overrated in 2019. They might want to redo that study.

prhom
10-06-2019, 01:09 PM
Brady might look bad against the Redskins, but I’m willing to bet our defense wouldn’t be playing as tough as the Redskins are. I fully expect Brady to look just fine against KC when we play him later. Stopping the run, generating pressure without blitzing, covering receivers are not things we do well.

Ghost002!
Are you talking about how good the AFC East was in the Mark Sanchez years? Haha, good one.

We're talking about 2019 here and how your team ain't looking exactly like world beaters this season, sport.

So..are you making a case for the AFC east being good, one season? If so..that's one season I will give you like 3 seasons out of 20? Do the math?

Again who is their coach so week 5 tells you how a team will play late in the football season in dec and jan?

WhiteWhale
After you eat a d*ck.

I'm surprised you didn't say 'After you eating a dick"

Baby steps huh retard?

WhiteWhale
10-06-2019, 01:10 PM
So..are you making a case for the AFC east being good, one season? If so..that's one season I will give you like 3 seasons out of 20? Do the math?

Again who is their coach so in week 5 tells you how a team will play late in the football season in dec and jan?

LMAO

Geezus christ, are you drunk?

"Who the coach in which the 2019 season AFC championship!"

I don't speak retard. Clean this shit up. Learn to words.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 01:11 PM
I'm surprised you didn't say 'After you eating a dick"

Baby steps huh retard?

That d*ck in your mouth didn't full ya huh?

Bowser
10-06-2019, 01:12 PM

Again who is their coach so in week 5 tells you how a team will play late in the football season in dec and jan?

The Patriots have been on an amazing run. We may never see anything like it ever again in the NFL. But, do you want to know how everyone here knows all of you Pats fans are worried about 2019 and the Chiefs in particular?

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 01:13 PM
LMAO

Geezus christ, are you drunk?

"Who the coach in which the 2019 season AFC championship!"

I don't speak retard. Clean this shit up. Learn to words.

That's good you don't...cause I didnt know "retard" was a language?

WhiteWhale
10-06-2019, 01:16 PM
That d*ck in your mouth didn't full ya huh?

:LOL:

WhiteWhale
10-06-2019, 01:17 PM
That's good you don't...cause I didnt know "retard" was a language?

You don't know a lot of things. If your ignorance had mass it would swallow the entire universe.

Also, question marks are for questions.

Maybe they have a different meaning in retard speak.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 01:17 PM
The Patriots have been on an amazing run. We may never see anything like it ever again in the NFL. But, do you want to know how everyone here knows all of you Pats fans are worried about 2019 and the Chiefs in particular?

What are you about to tell me, cause I am on a chiefs board?

I can tell you, it wouldn't bother me one bit if the chiefs won. Or if any team won

The pats have 6 titles..their QB and coach are consider the greatest....they are playing with house money right now...

Plus...I am on a chiefs board in a Patriots thread that a chiefs fan made.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 01:19 PM
You don't know a lot of things. If your ignorance had mass it would swallow the entire universe.

Ooh no, you got me...how will I ever survive!

Bowser
10-06-2019, 01:19 PM
What are you about to tell me, cause I am on a chiefs board?

I can tell you, it wouldn't bother me one bit if the chiefs won. Or if any team won

The pats have 6 titles..their QB and coach are consider the greatest....they are playing with house money right now...

Plus...I am on a chiefs board in a Patriots thread that a chiefs fan made.

Living in the past is great. You would get along amazingly with some of our Raider trolls.

WhiteWhale
10-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Ooh... no you got him...how will I ever survive!

Who is 'him'?

I'm talking to you. There's no 3rd person involved retard.

I can't wait for your retort, which will obviously be some form of 'ur ghey'. But with worse spelling and punctuation.

Also, THIS is a sentence that needs a question mark.

Because it's a question.

Retard.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Living in the past is great. You would get along amazingly with some of our Raider trolls.

Ha ha living In the past? They just won LAST YEAR...lol

And I said..I dont care who wins the SB from here on out..lol

tredadda
10-06-2019, 01:26 PM

When all else fails I guess the best thing to do is resort to location insults. I mean why stand on your own laurels or intelligence when you can have your hometown that you were probably born and raised in do it for you. Congratulations on being from where you are although you probably had little to nothing to do with it.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 01:26 PM
Who is 'him'?

I'm talking to you. There's no 3rd person involved retard.

I can't wait for your retort, which will obviously be some form of 'ur ghey'. But with worse spelling and punctuation.

Also, THIS is a sentence that needs a question mark.

Because it's a question.

Retard.

Word. I got my own personal English teacher. Thank you internet gods!

Bowser
10-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Ha ha living In the past? They just won LAST YEAR...lol

And I said..I dont care who wins the SB from here on out..lol

Yes....the past.

And suuuure you don't. Lol

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 01:32 PM
Yes....the past.

And suuuure you don't. Lol

Oh..I get it. 9 months was too long ago....

Yea cause I am going to worry that YOU don't believe me. Ok.

And where is my English teacher to correct my work at?

MahiMike
10-06-2019, 01:42 PM
Education Rankings

Florida? Fake news.

solidgold
10-06-2019, 02:27 PM
And where is my English teacher to correct my work at?

Don't start your sentence with "and," and don't end your sentence with a preposition, dipshit.

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Don't start your sentence with "and," and don't end your sentence with a preposition, dipshit.

Word another teacher on the staff. I feel so blessed.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Word another teacher on the staff. I feel so blessed.

You come in here talking weak-assed smack about the education of middle Americans, and you can't even compose a simple sentence without fucking it up.

So yeah, we're going to call you on your grammar( or the shitty lack thereof as this case demonstrates ).

Ghost002!
10-06-2019, 09:37 PM
You come in here talking weak-assed smack about the education of middle Americans, and you can't even compose a simple sentence without ****ing it up.

So yeah, we're going to call you on your grammar( or the shitty lack thereof as this case demonstrates ).

Ha ha wrong poster...pay attention...

CrookedTrump
10-07-2019, 04:40 PM
What a ****ing baby.

"Oh, the refs screw teams all the time in our favor but there was this ONE time thirteen years ago." ROFL

LOL, way to pay attention to thread there buddy.....the refs screw teams all the time was the exact point. Pats get screwed too

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-08-2019, 09:12 PM
Ha ha wrong poster...pay attention...

You all look and smell like shit to me, so...

BlackOp
10-08-2019, 09:39 PM

Do you remember when that Goldman Sachs's employee was high-fiving and bragging about ripping off elderly people out of their life savings....yeah, NE fans are kind of like that.

Patriots Inc....corporate manipulated sports for profit. (CMSP)

They know they are perennial lying, cheating scumbags...ripping off other teams.

Ubeja Vontell
10-08-2019, 09:45 PM
So here Brady is yet again...

W
W
W
W
W

What an amazing run.

stevieray
10-08-2019, 09:50 PM
So here Brady is yet again...

W
W
W
W
W

What an amazing run.

ya, their schedule is brutal. whew.

amazing, amirte?

Ubeja Vontell
10-08-2019, 10:15 PM
ya, their schedule is brutal. whew.

amazing, amirte?

Who won't they be favored against?

eDave
10-08-2019, 10:17 PM

Exactly.

Mahomes_Is_God
10-09-2019, 12:23 AM

You made your account just two months ago and you're already nearing 2000 posts. You clearly have no life so you should probably try and swan dive into a wood chipper. It's for your own good.

Ghost002!
10-09-2019, 05:55 AM

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-09-2019/8H83Qj.gif