PDA

View Full Version : Football Jay Gruden: Smokin’ J’s & Gettin’ Creepy

Dante84
10-04-2019, 09:33 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jay Gruden out here smoking weed &amp; piping young thots what a goat <a href="https://t.co/7jptNjum9q">pic.twitter.com/7jptNjum9q</a></p>&mdash; . (@PlayoffTrae) <a href="https://twitter.com/PlayoffTrae/status/1180243547418705923?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 4, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TribalElder
10-04-2019, 09:39 PM
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/04/source-jay-gruden-videos-are-not-new/

Dante84
10-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Oooh I like a good conspiracy.

wazu
10-04-2019, 09:52 PM
Just a ridiculous video showing nothing meaningful. Is the point that he shouldn’t ever not be sober?

Dante84
10-04-2019, 09:57 PM
Just a ridiculous video showing nothing meaningful. Is the point that he shouldn’t ever not be sober?

I think the issue is that he’s married and clearly smoking weed, and then has a much younger woman essentially in his lap out in public.

I personally give zero fucks, but as a NFL head coach, you’d likely want dodge that when out in public.

scho63
10-05-2019, 02:35 AM
Sources say Antonio Brown is the whistleblower.

Skyy God
10-05-2019, 03:12 AM
Sources say Antonio Brown is the whistleblower.

It’s Bruce Allen or Snyder.

That flaming dumpster of a franchise always slags coaches they’re trying to scapegoat and fire.

FlorentinePogen
10-05-2019, 03:13 AM
Two year old video . Probably leaked again by Dan Snyder's crew. They'll fire him soon, and hope this video makes them look a little better re: that decision. The Redskins will continue to suck ass because Bruce Allen and Snyder are mouthbreathing cancerous dipshits. Rinse and repeat for decades. Sucks to be a Redskins fan.

Abba-Dabba
10-05-2019, 03:39 AM
I think the issue is that he’s married and clearly smoking weed, and then has a much younger woman essentially in his lap out in public.

I personally give zero ****s, but as a NFL head coach, you’d likely want dodge that when out in public.

Years old video but so what he may have been smoking weed. Only idiots care about another person smoking weed anymore. And who fucking cares what he does in his personal life. If he is married, then that is in between him and his wife.

threebag
10-05-2019, 04:19 AM
YOLO Motherfuckers

Couch-Potato
10-05-2019, 04:46 AM
The weed part prob not the problem here...

SuperBowl4
10-05-2019, 05:14 AM
Alex Smith will start soon.

chiefzilla1501
10-05-2019, 05:59 AM
Reports that he didn't want to draft Haskins. And either out of spite or stupidity, he walked into the season knowing he had a shit qb starting and yet chose not to give Haskins practice reps. Even if he's not the right qb, you give him as many practice reps possible to see what you have in him. How he still has the coaching job is beyond me.

BigBeauford
10-05-2019, 06:22 AM
If coaches do it's it's totally legal and totally cool. If a player does it...

Skyy God
10-05-2019, 07:21 AM
Reports that he didn't want to draft Haskins. And either out of spite or stupidity, he walked into the season knowing he had a shit qb starting and yet chose not to give Haskins practice reps. Even if he's not the right qb, you give him as many practice reps possible to see what you have in him. How he still has the coaching job is beyond me.

Another rumor leaked by Allen and/or Snyder.

Take anything you hear about Jay Gruden with a pillar of salt.

Discuss Thrower
10-05-2019, 07:24 AM
Joey Freshwater has entered the group chat.

BigRedChief
10-05-2019, 07:37 AM
Isnt this old?

And who gives a shit if a coach wants to smoke week or have mutually consensual sex with the female of the species?

NWTF
10-05-2019, 07:44 AM
It’s Bruce Allen or Snyder.

That flaming dumpster of a franchise always slags coaches they’re trying to scapegoat and fire.

Two year old video . Probably leaked again by Dan Snyder's crew. They'll fire him soon, and hope this video makes them look a little better re: that decision. The Redskins will continue to suck ass because Bruce Allen and Snyder are mouthbreathing cancerous dipshits. Rinse and repeat for decades. Sucks to be a Redskins fan.

Pretty much. This supposedly isnt the first time Snyder has done this to avoid paying out the remaining contract.

Obviously, we’re not alleging that someone from the organization actually did leak the videos. We’re suggesting that, given the broader circumstances, it’s fair to raise the question — and to pursue the answer.

Some in league circles wonder whether the team hopes to fire Gruden with cause, cutting off his right to ongoing pay. That’s precisely what the team did more than two years ago, when firing G.M. Scot McCloughan.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/04/source-jay-gruden-videos-are-not-new/

bricks
10-05-2019, 07:47 AM
Isnt this old?

And who gives a shit if a coach wants to smoke week or have mutually consensual sex with the female of the species?

It may not matter to you, but it does say something about the coach imo.

I wouldn’t hire that man if I was the owner of the Skins.

I think a coach should be one that is accountable and mentally sharp. He definately doesn’t have that going for him smoking marijuana and having consensual sex with some female.

Isn’t he a married man? By having sex with another female, he is commiting adultery and proving to be untrustworthy. Trust is huge!! If he proves he can’t be trusted, he could carry that over into other aspects of life.

Saying goes, once a cheater always a cheater. If he is untrustworthy how he is gonna develop relationships with his players and other coaches or members of the organization? This scenario has red flags all over it.

Skyy God
10-05-2019, 07:52 AM

I think a coach should be one that is accountable and mentally sharp. He definately doesn’t have that going for him smoking marijuana and having consensual sex with some female.

Isn’t he a married man? By having sex with another female, he is commiting adultery and proving to be untrustworthy. Trust is huge!! If he proves he can’t be trusted, he could carry that over into other aspects of life.

Saying goes, once a cheater always a cheater. If he is untrustworthy how he is gonna develop relationships with his players and other coaches or members of the organization? This scenario has red flags all over it.

You’re the kind of sucker that falls for this moralistic garbage.

Does Dan Snyder look like the kind of guy who respects the commitments of matrimony either?

NWTF
10-05-2019, 07:54 AM

It really says more about Synder.
The Redskins were OK with it two years ago when they wernt sure if he was going to work out or not. Now that they know for sure he isnt going to work out as HC they want to go back and use this as the reason to not have to pay him.

Pretty lame really. If they really cared about this they would have fired him two years ago when it came out.

BigRedChief
10-05-2019, 07:57 AM

Saying goes, once a cheater always a cheater. If he is untrustworthy how he is gonna develop relationships with his players and other coaches or members of the organization? This scenario has red flags all over it.Your being naive. The data is clear. >50% of all American men cheat at least once on their wives. So you think that an NFL coach is so morally superior to the average man that its a rarity?

Even the Top Secret clearance procedure doesn't care if you had an affair as long as you admit it so it cant be held over you.

Your projecting your own personal morals and standards onto a coach of a football team. Your free to do that, party on dude but that's not a standard to be an NFL coach.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-05-2019, 08:03 AM
Hopefully Chuckie brings him to Vegas to coach up the defense. LOL

bricks
10-05-2019, 08:04 AM
You’re the kind of sucker that falls for this moralistic garbage.

Does Dan Snyder look like the kind of guy who respects the commitments of matrimony either?

:rolleyes: please

I believe in patterns of human behaviour.

He commits adultery once, he’ll probably do it again.

I believe that once habits become established, they get embedded into the unconscious mind. This may be his way of dealing with the stress of being an NFL coach? And, its not good! At the same time, habits shape our identity and at times we may not even realize it.

It could get to the point where who he is, being that untrustworthy individual, like I said could carry over into other aspects of his life.

I don’t think of Dan Snyder as one who respects the commitment of matrimory. I think of Dan Snyder as one that lacks good judgement. It explains why the Skins are shit every year.

wazu
10-05-2019, 08:08 AM
:rolleyes: please

I believe in patterns of human behaviour.

He commits adultery once, he’ll probably do it again.

I believe that once habits become established, they get embedded into the unconscious mind. This may be his way of dealing with the stress of being an NFL coach? And, its not good! At the same time, habits shape our identity and at times we may not even realize it.

It could get to the point where who he is, being that untrustworthy individual, like I said could carry over into other aspects of his life.

I don’t think of Dan Snyder as one who respects the commitment of matrimory. I think of Dan Snyder as one that lacks good judgement. It explains why the Skins are shit every year.

So if Belichick smokes a doobie and flirts with some girl the Patriots should fire him? Please.

I will say that this whole thing is probably good for Gruden if it somehow creates the illusion that he was fired for smoking pot and chatting up some babe. Much better for future job prospects than he was fired because he was a terrible coach.

bricks
10-05-2019, 08:12 AM
So if Belichick smokes a doobie and flirts with some girl the Patriots should fire him? Please.

I will say that this whole thing is probably good for Gruden if it somehow creates the illusion that he was fired for smoking pot and chatting up some babe. Much better for future job prospects than he was fired because he was a terrible coach.

I doubt Belicheck would do that.

BB is great coach for a reason, one reason is because he has accountability and Gruden doesn’t. Its not complicated.

chiefzilla1501
10-05-2019, 08:13 AM
Another rumor leaked by Allen and/or Snyder.

Take anything you hear about Jay Gruden with a pillar of salt.

Maybe a leak rumor that gruden didn't want Haskins. But the idea that gruden hasn't been using Haskins in practice reps appears to be true. It sounds like gruden has always done it this way so I think it's just bad coaching. But his ineptness in preparing a first round QB to play is fireable considering his track records already shitty to begin with. He shouldn't get fired for smoking a J or cheating. But being a shitty coach? Absolutely.

bricks
10-05-2019, 08:16 AM
Your being naive. The data is clear. >50% of all American men cheat at least once on their wives. So you think that an NFL coach is so morally superior to the average man that its a rarity?

Even the Top Secret clearance procedure doesn't care if you had an affair as long as you admit it so it cant be held over you.

Your projecting your own personal morals and standards onto a coach of a football team. Your free to do that, party on dude but that's not a standard to be an NFL coach.

I don’t think that.

I just think acts of trust are a big thing.

They say a lot about a person. I think its important to have that quality as a coach, its only an advantage when it comes to developing relationships. Would you want to develop a relationship with somebody you don’t trust? I would feel uneasy doing so.

RealSNR
10-05-2019, 08:18 AM
I'd smoke weed too if I had to coach that shitbag team and franchise

bricks
10-05-2019, 08:20 AM

Its probably not good for Gruden because like NWTF said, its an excuse for the Skins to not pay him. I agree with him.

wazu
10-05-2019, 08:21 AM
I doubt Belicheck would do that.

BB is great coach for a reason, one reason is because he has accountability and Gruden doesn’t. Its not complicated.

No, he's a great coach because he knows more about football and how to win than anybody else on the planet. He's actually not that accountable and gets really pissed when anybody in the media so much as questions anything he does.

bricks
10-05-2019, 08:31 AM
No, he's a great coach because he knows more about football and how to win than anybody else on the planet. He's actually not that accountable and gets really pissed when anybody in the media so much as questions anything he does.

True but him knowing more about football and how to win factors into accountability. Why would you think otherwise? He has probably studied the game and worked much harder, smarter than other coaches. You can’t exclude accountability for those things.

Belicheck DOES NOT get pissed off. You’re wrong. He is one of the most cool heads I’ve seen. Did you see how he handled the reporters who kept asking him about the AB situation? He was calm and collected and just said that’s enough and walked out of the room.

That is being accountable. He held his emotions well in check and didn’t allow those pestering reporters to get to him by leaving the room. He is a man that knows how to handle such situations well and he put that behind him and put focusing on football as his #1 priority. He avoided the distractions. Thats being accountable. If you think otherwise, don’t know what to tell you?

lcarus
10-05-2019, 08:39 AM
I don’t think that.

I just think acts of trust are a big thing.

They say a lot about a person. I think its important to have that quality as a coach, its only an advantage when it comes to developing relationships. Would you want to develop a relationship with somebody you don’t trust? I would feel uneasy doing so.

Maybe they have an open relationship. Maybe he found out she's been banging his cousin for 10 years. Maybe they remain married for whatever reason but aren't still committed to each other. Maybe his wife is kinky and the only way he can get laid anymore is to bring home some nice young vag.

bricks
10-05-2019, 08:42 AM
Maybe they have an open relationship. Maybe he found out she's been banging his cousin for 10 years. Maybe they remain married for whatever reason but aren't still committed to each other. Maybe his wife is kinky and the only way he can get laid anymore is to bring home some nice young vag.

In other words, all of this = we don’t know

I can’t argue that

/thread :p

Bowser
10-05-2019, 08:58 AM
To be fair, Jay Gruden coaches on gameday like he's high AF.

lcarus
10-05-2019, 09:15 AM
In other words, all of this = we don’t know

I can’t argue that

/thread :p

I mean, yeah he's probably a douchebag though.

Chief Roundup
10-05-2019, 09:39 AM
How do you know that is a joint?

rabblerouser
10-05-2019, 09:54 AM

More Florio woke moral grandstanding.

bricks
10-05-2019, 09:59 AM
How do you know that is a joint?

Its probably something?

Guys are giving clues that it is something. Chanting Jay! Jay! Jay! Jay! Jay!

Thats no different than Frank the tank! Frank the tank! Frank the tank!

Guys wouldn’t chant if a dude is just drinking a soda or just smoking a cigarette. No its like yah this guy is getting ****ed up with us. Alright man! Thats human nature to do stuff like that.

Plus, observe his behaviour, body language when he is in close contact with that girl....he looks like he is under the influence for sure. There is no doubt he is smoking something that is making him high as ****. It doesn’t have to be a joint, it could be something else but just know he is getting high.

kysirsoze
10-05-2019, 10:07 AM
Its probably something?

Guys are giving clues that it is something. Chanting Jay! Jay! Jay! Jay! Jay!

Thats no different than Frank the tank! Frank the tank! Frank the tank!

Guys wouldn’t chant if a dude is just drinking a soda or just smoking a cigarette. No its like yah this guy is getting ****ed up with us. Alright man! Thats human nature to do stuff like that.

Plus, observe his behaviour, body language when he is in close contact with that girl....he looks like he is under the influence for sure. There is no doubt he is smoking something that is making him high as ****. It doesn’t have to be a joint, it could be something else but just know he is getting high.

LOL He's a celebrity getting hassled by idiots. They're chanting Jay so that means it's a joint because of a Will Ferrell movie?? He looks like he's under the influence? Of a few beers I guess. I mean it's probably a joint, but we don't know and none of your observations prove anything. Him chatting up a girl that's not his wife at a bar is the story here. Not that I care about that either, but it's embarrassing for someone who represents an NFL team. That said, he should be fired for performance reasons anyway.

Easy 6
10-05-2019, 10:17 AM
He’s stupid

The skins are stupid

Who cares

The end

BWillie
10-05-2019, 10:43 AM
The weed part prob not the problem here...

Sure it is because for players they cant smoke weed at all even if its legal in the state.

I mean, I dont care, I think its funny but if they want to be consistent he has to get suspended

bricks
10-05-2019, 10:59 AM
LOL He's a celebrity getting hassled by idiots. They're chanting Jay so that means it's a joint because of a Will Ferrell movie?? He looks like he's under the influence? Of a few beers I guess. I mean it's probably a joint, but we don't know and none of your observations prove anything. Him chatting up a girl that's not his wife at a bar is the story here. Not that I care about that either, but it's embarrassing for someone who represents an NFL team. That said, he should be fired for performance reasons anyway.

:facepalm:

Im using the Jay Jay chant and tying it into “Old school” Will Ferrell movie as an example of human nature’s reactive responses and behaviour when one decides to get ****ed up.

I didn’t say it was a joint, but its definately something.

Dude, he’s ****ed up. Tell me how many sober people sit on a sidewalk with their legs crossed in towards a girl and coming in close to her neck like that? The answer, not very many.

Its obvious that the guy has lost his inhibitions in public. This is something you fail to see and understand obviously.

ThaVirus
10-05-2019, 11:03 AM

Why's that even a story? Is he supposed to go to the bar and sit alone in a dark corner? He's standing a reasonable distance away from her, they're surrounded by other people, chill body language, no smiles, doesn't appear to be flirting, etc.

kysirsoze
10-05-2019, 11:09 AM
:facepalm:

Im using the Jay Jay chant and tying it into “Old school” Will Ferrell movie as an example of human nature’s reactive responses and behaviour when one decides to get ****ed up.

I didn’t say it was a joint, but its definately something.

Dude, he’s ****ed up. Tell me how many sober people sit on a sidewalk with their legs crossed in towards a girl and coming in close to her neck like that? The answer, not very many.

Its obvious that the guy has lost his inhibitions in public. This is something you fail to see and understand obviously.

BEING DRUNK IN A BAR ISN'T NEWS

bricks
10-05-2019, 11:10 AM
BEING DRUNK IN A BAR ISN'T NEWS

Well apparently him under the influence is. Its viral, its news.

kysirsoze
10-05-2019, 11:11 AM
Why's that even a story? Is he supposed to go to the bar and sit alone in a dark corner? He's standing a reasonable distance away from her, they're surrounded by other people, chill body language, no smiles, doesn't appear to be flirting, etc.

It's more the second clip where she's almost in his lap. Still your right it isn't clear what the context is and doesn't really matter anyway. Just saying it's potentially embarrassing which is a problem for someone in his position.

ThaVirus
10-05-2019, 11:24 AM
It's more the second clip where she's almost in his lap. Still your right it isn't clear what the context is and doesn't really matter anyway. Just saying it's potentially embarrassing which is a problem for someone in his position.

Ah, there was more to it. I couldn't make it past the fucking idiot chanting "Jay!" when I first watched it. Fucking weirdo ass dweebs. Leave that man alone.

Second one is a bit worse, though, I'll admit.